[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White guy in Southern California looking to get a gun before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: donatellomaymay.jpg (37KB, 406x390px) Image search: [Google]
donatellomaymay.jpg
37KB, 406x390px
White guy in Southern California looking to get a gun before the race war starts. I don't think I can reasonably store a rifle. What would you guys recommend buying? Sorry if there's a chart; I couldn't find it.
>>
>>31988328
Read the sticky and go back to /pol/
>>
>>31988328
>I don't think I can reasonably store a rifle.
Why not?
>>
>>31988352
go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>go to gun shop
>see what's good, and by good I mean in stock because everything in Cali is garbage
>buy a decent AR and some 10rd assault clips
>>
>>31988328
I recommend a bus ticket out of there.
>>
File: sex machine.gif (963KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sex machine.gif
963KB, 500x375px
>>
a pistol then? if so, what do you want in particular? i'm assuming concealed carry, unless you wouldn't carry it and you'd just have it in your apartment for a habbening. I don't really see why you couldn't store a rifle where you live, unless it's not allowed.
>>
File: Canik.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Canik.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>31988328

If tight budget, get a glock 17.

If Tighter budget, get Canik TP9SF.

If you need to conceal get a MP Shield.

If you change your mind on the rifle get either a wasr 10 or, probably a better alternative for most an ar15. Del-Ton or ArmaLite have decent already built ar15 for good prices right now but do your own research.

I shouldn't have to tell you to buy a couple thousand rounds of ammo to train with because it's better to be proficient with an inexpensive firearm than untrained with an expensive firearm.

Pic Related: Tan Canik TP9-SF

Also, night sights, a holster, and a flashlight are pretty important. Think about that and you budget before making a decision.

Good luck, kameraden.
>>
>>31988475
also if you do get a long gun, I'd reccomend a shotgun over a rifle because the main advantage normally of an AR-15 or an AK or similar rifles over a shotgun is capacity, but in california that doesn't matter. In that case, I'd reccomend a Remington 870, Ithaca 37, or Benelli Nova. I also know that tube fed lever action rifles don't have a capacity limit, if that's helpful at all. 9 rounds of 12 gauge buckshot or slugs is probably more effective than 10 rounds of .223 imo.
>>
>>31988660
also good shotguns are usually around $300-400 from what I remember. some good pistols are glocks, sigs, czs, rugers, s&ws, makarovs, and h&ks. go to a range where you can rent them and find one you like.
>>
>>31988469
>stand inbetween
>best masturbation session ever
>>
>>31988786
I was about to say only if you're a faggot but then I read your name
>>
File: whitecop.png (136KB, 434x484px) Image search: [Google]
whitecop.png
136KB, 434x484px
>>31989749
>mfw
>>
>>31988328
same as OP, thinking about P2000sk any reasons not to?
>>
File: Magic_Hate_Bus ROCKWELL.jpg (91KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Magic_Hate_Bus ROCKWELL.jpg
91KB, 960x540px
>>31989794

Its too expensive for what its worth. I don't have one and have never shot one, but seriously for 750 you can get a lot better imho.

But, if you SERIOUSLY have a hard on for the p2000 then, anon, go for it.

See you in the trenches.
>>
what are some of the best guns on the CA roaster in your opinions? I might be moving there soon and only have a .22, so id rather not be buying stuff now if I cant keep it
>>
>>31989794

Unless you're planning on CC'ing it, get the full frame model.

Compacts do everything worse in a gunfight.
>>
>>31993191

I just got a Springfield XD9, I like it a lot.

Also just bought an AR-15 lower, waiting for it to arrive at the FFL now.
>>
>>31993212
it works pretty well in cs:go
>>
>>31988328
>>31988328
Even tho I hate the living shit out of this pepe meme even before it became forced.
I really really like how they shooped a rooga 6 in that bitch.
>>
>>31988328
Hipoint c9, I managed to get one used with no wear with 3 mags for 105 out the door.
>>
get a glock, and if a racewar starts you pack your survival shit and bail as fast as possible and as close to the polar circle as possible

cant survive far up north? do some test runs then, until you can
>>
>>31988328
Move the he'll out of state. I moved to Washington for a job and it is pretty white here. Not the whitest place I have ever been but as far as a populated metro area Seattle is pretty white. The gun laws are getting bad from libcucks, the freeways are confusing as hell, it is always raining lightly, and California has better food though.

If you are that concerned about race come move here though. We have panjeets in Bellevue and dindus and spics from SeaTac to Tacoma. I am persopersonally leaving once my contract is up. I hate the bean in la but love the sun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.