[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up, /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
How are you holding up, /k/
>>
Feeling good, nigga.

Getting my life back together, go out and drink with a girl.
>>
>>31982058
I'm kinda depressed. While I'm glad that Trump won and we have the first opportunity in 30 years to rollback some more gun laws, I'm still nervous and feel hopeless.

I live in Oregon and Democrats can pretty much pass any laws they want outside of tax hikes and budgets without Republican support. Our elected Governor and the state legislature has announced their intention to ram through any gun control bills they can, which includes gun violence restraining orders and magazines bans.

The worst part is that I feel like me and other gun owners in this state are completely hopeless. Knowing that in Feburary, when our legislative session begins, that they're going to be able to ram through their bullshit and us and the Repubs won't be able to do a damn thing. It's like being on deathrow and knowing the day your execution comes.

It's just kinda been making me feel down, I'm considering switching hobbies or not really prioritizing guns anymore. What's the point of enjoying a hobby if your state government makes it as hard as possible to enjoy. Any advice would be nice.
>>
>>31982149
i dunno man. i live in kansas. recently passed constitutional carry, and soon the law allowing campus carry will take affect.

my friend lives in WA. I feel so bad for him. when i go visit he has all this beautiful land but he really cant shoot anymore. its so legislated that its "legal" but not really. He just has a closet full of guns and ammo and never uses them. he just stays inside and plays vidya now.
>>
Test
>>
>>31982635
I'd really like to move to neighboring Idaho, but my mom is in her 50s and wants to buy a house so she can settle down and grow old. So I'm kinda stuck staying here. Shit sucks.
>>
i fugin need a job

the hunt isnt givin anything back, i might have to go back into the pizza delivery bi'ness
>>
>>31982149
Fellow Oregonian here. Do not comply. just go shoot innawoods where nobody knows or cares what you are shooting.
>>
>>31982149
>>31982897
Cas/k/adia?
>>
Been going to school, shooting,lots of concerts skateboarding, and lots of dude weed. Unfortunately it's getting cold, and the winter makes me a depressed fuck but all in all everything is fine. How are all you anons?
>>
I've been unemployed for 2 years now and have no drive to find a job. I don't feel like being a wage slave, you what I'm saying? Meanwhile I live with parents and it kinda sucks having them bothering me about that.
>>
>>31982058
Gotta ride out 2 more years in my school before I finish, I might start skipping class more just so I can stop having discussions of politics in NON FUCKING POLITICAL CLASSES

I also might have a date with a girl this week, she said she was busy until sometime this Tuesday and then maybe we'll see. No GF here so im nervous but it feels good to try
>>
>>31982058
Good that Trump won.
>>
Going to make my police admission tests in a few months.

So I've been studying law and doing a lot of exercises, being in good shape raised my mood quite a bit.

Pretty good I guess, I wasn't getting any decent jobs anyway so joining the Police will be good for me.
>>
>>31982929
But money, anon. It sucks to get one but once you start getting steady income the feeling is great, even if the work is shit.
>>
>>31982635
also a /k/ansan. we have constitutional hunting now
>>
>>31982924
I get that same feel. Once winter comes in its an excuse for me to be a hermit for a few months because there's not much to do
Honestly I dont do much in the warmer months these days anymore save for a few occasions so at least I have an excuse
>>
>>31982058
I got a kidney stone. There is some discomfort.
>>
File: 1463129810079.jpg (45KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463129810079.jpg
45KB, 525x700px
>>31982058

I RTT'd like 3 years ago inna army and there's not a day that goes by where I don't regret it.

Pretty depressed desu senpai. Everything is going okay. I guess I have my choice of jobs/careers, really. It's not that I can't do anything it's that I can't do what I want.

Gained some weight and shit. I have a girlfriend and make good money and I'm going to school but it's all still not feeling good.

>will never be inna army cause I went full retard
>>
>>31982949
I still have a few monies left because I don't really spend it other than travelling a bit I have zero addictions. I just like to be by myself and have not to worry about anything, and you can't do that when you start working because there's always some shit bothering you.
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me, but I have more $$ now to spend on milsurp and funs I guess
>>
>>31982149
Come to AZ pham
>>
>>31982149
WA fag here
It's not even as bad as it could be.
Sure that damn gun violence restraining order bill passed, but it's a smaller setback

We can still own ARs /30rds mags without restrictions.
Better than what I delt with in cali
>>
>>31982981
>Girlfriend >Good money >Not feeling good

Come on Anon, it's really, REALLY not that fucking hard.
>>
>>31982058

>How are you holding up, /k/

Ok I think.

Well, I just recently bought a new handgun, I didn't even want to but I did. Guy I know was trying to trade his XD and got a Sig sp2022, then was trying to sell it for 300 because he needed the money for his kids. I gave him 350 for it even when I didn't want a new gun yet, mostly because I wanted to help him out and I got a new gun in return for doing so. Maybe I'm a bleeding heart, because I'm still worried about him.
>>
>>31982929
Work for uber. Shit is cash and the schedule and work hours are up tonyou.
>>
>>31982905
Mollala/Oregon city area
>>
>>31983010

pussy comes and goes, money is easy

dreams are trampled and shit on if you fuck up

not trying to be a morose faggot but I'm just not excited about having a nice white collar career and shit, seems mundane and average
>>
>>31983053
You freely gave up your wizardry application. You shall receive no pity here.
>>
>>31983038
Hillsburrito
>>
File: Kaleu feels.png (377KB, 566x745px) Image search: [Google]
Kaleu feels.png
377KB, 566x745px
>>31982058
Europoor, too long until I'll get my gun license my job sucks, but at least no war with Russia. Thanks to all Burgers for making America great again.
>>
File: 1476139583922.gif (730KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476139583922.gif
730KB, 391x400px
>>31982149
NJ here, I feel your pain. When Christie leaves, there is no stopping the dems unless we by some miracle elect another republican governor, and they want bullshit laws here like banning people from even handling your guns unless they have a gun permit. As much as I want to say states have the right to do what they want, fuck it. If they can force all states to do what they want, now that we have the federal keys to the fucking kingdom, we should force these cunts to do what we fucking want. I'm tired of having to be treated like a second class citizen because I want to enjoy the same rights that people in Kansas and Arizona and Alaska and even fucking liberal Vermont have.
>>
Just woke up after a pretty bad dream and now I can't sleep
here is the dream for psychfags or something
>Hear noise upstairs
>go check it out and find my father breathing heavily and staring into the kitchen door
>glimpse the slide of a glock coming out of the door
>grab Glock 17
>eyes stop working, gotta force them to stay open
>brutal fucking entry on the bastard
>he points his gun at me
>pull trigger, it's too heavy/mushy/goes click
>I still can barely see
>fall on the creep and pull out a knife, start stabbing and slashing wildly
>come out worried as fuck for my father once the bastard is sufficiently dead, I'm covered in blood and my vision is back
>wake up anxious as hell

What the fuck, /k/?
>>
File: 1427220602373.png (83KB, 260x246px) Image search: [Google]
1427220602373.png
83KB, 260x246px
>>31983748
I hate those dreams where you have a gun and they don't fucking work.
>>
PAFag here

I started browsing here like 3 years ago, and mosins were cheaper back then, or at least I remember them being, I couldn't own a gun at the time

Now I can and I don't wanna pay some of these stupid prices

Once trump is in, how cheap will the mosin go?
>>
>>31982149
At least they haven't passed anything yet. At least you can say that the state imposed the law on you.

I live in California.
Purchasing ammunition will now require a permit.
62.63% of the electorate voted for this.
5,451,811 "people" voted for this.

My main consolation has been having a front row seat to witness immense butthurt of an unimagined scale and the pride in knowing that I had a hand in causing it.
>>
>>31983899
Well, hopefully President Trump will be able to pull some favors through for us and get rid of the majority of blue state bullshit.
>>
>>31983832
Probably not much lower than they already are unless Russia has some they want to unload and he can fix our trade relations with them.
>>
File: 1477977622480.jpg (125KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1477977622480.jpg
125KB, 734x760px
>>31983899
>My main consolation has been having a front row seat to witness immense butthurt of an unimagined scale and the pride in knowing that I had a hand in causing it.

I know that feel so well. I relish in it.
>>
>>31983791
Apparently it has to do with insecurities or fear to fail when it counts. Wouldn't know that in my case since it turns pretty violent either way.
I should probably talk about this with a friend who studies psychology.
>>
>>31984022
I have a degree in Psychology, and no one actually knows what dreams are. They just kind of happen. Anything else is just Freudian bs
>>
>>31984124
Aw, bummer. I thought there was an actual canon. Good to know anyway, thanks man
>>
>>31984124
I thought it was just your brain defragmenting itself
>>
>>31984149
Not psychology anon but I can tell you I've had plenty of nightmares where I go for a gun and it's always my fucking SD9. Every time it's the SD9. And before I can finish the trigger pull on the damn thing, something bad happens. Then I wake up and painfully remember there are DA revolvers with better trigger pulls than that SD9. It's a workhorse though. And I bought it as a truck gun so I guess I shouldn't complain.
>>
>>31983712
The second amendment is supposed to prevent states from passing any gun control laws. Any gun control, state or federal, is illegal.

If they can force all the states to have gay marriage, they can force all the states to get rid of gun control laws, seeing as the latter is a constitutional right. It's just a matter of hoping the RINOs in congress and Trump are true to their word.
>>
File: 1401225493523.jpg (514KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1401225493523.jpg
514KB, 840x1200px
>>31982058
Sustained apathy leading to years of neetdom.

I don't even own guns anymore, or anything really.
>buy something
>set it down
>ifeelnothing.jpg
>sell it for food
>>
>>31982058
Could use some halo peenyo cheez spread
>>
>>31983791
>>31983791
It's worse when the gun works but has no effect.
>>
>>31982058
Pretty good, actually. Don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I was able to just sit down and read several books back to back.
>>
>>31982058
I'm good, budgeting to get a first pistol, maybe a P-83 Wanad or one of those 92S pistols from classic. Also wanna start collecting militaria, cover the walls in nazi daggers and soviet medals, that kinda thing.
>>
>>31982941
>▶
just make sure you don't have too high of an IQ
>>
2 days in Vegas and I just realized that I can pretty much do half of the shit here back in Arizona, only cheaper.

I probably won't come back.
>>
>>31984427
Gambling drugs and whores can be had everywhere, Vegas is a meme.
>>
>>31984436
Hey at least the food was good.

I need to get enough money to get a whore back in AZ. I have more privacy at my apartment than I do at a house shared with 8 people.
>>
>>31982058
Really well actually. Since May I've lost 80+ pounds, I got into the union where I work, I recently found an unmolested Gew 88 to pair with my great great grandfathers KAR 88, I'm going back to school and am almost ready to take my drivers test. Finally turned my life around from the dead end it was headed, and things are going well.
>>
>>31982058
still drunk from Tuesday. planning on buy more booze and boolits when i get my refund after the HPA passes. also shoot my k31 for the first time yesterday. fucking sweet gun.
>>
>all these faggots not mega dosing omega 3s and limiting omega 6s

It's like you want to be depressed and sick
>>
Pretty well until I saw a shitty feels thread.

>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.