[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holocaust ammunition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

So, this Jihawg ammo is supposed to prevent Muslims from going to Heaven due to the bacon grease they paint on the tips of the bullets. What sort of ingredients would prevent a Jew from going to Heaven, though? I'm thinking that it's unfair that we should only have a way to kill a Muslim's soul, especially when Jewish are far more evil and corrupted, on average.
>>
The stuff you posted won't work either, not only because the Islamic faith is a lie, but also because they have to willingly consume the pork.
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (114KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
114KB, 500x511px
Ammo to be used for the next Crusade
>>
>>31861491
its funny, but overall this reflects badly on us as a community
>>
>>31861491
Ovens do a pretty good job.
>>
>>31861491
You have to take all their gold from them. If a jew has even one oz of gold in their possession then they will be allowed into heaven. This is why Hitler took the teeth, rings, watches, etc. from them.
>>
>>31861517
Take the PC brigade back to plebbit, faggot.
>>
>>31861511
>they have to willingly consume the pork.
They willingly waged war on the West. Their aunt and uncle willingly fucked each other and became their parents.
>>
>>31861491
There's pretty much nothing you can do op, we go straight up. Hell isn't even a permanent option, nor purgatory, no matter the transgression.
>>31861511
Not entirely true but mostly true. They will be horrified nonetheless.
>>31861519
Old joke is old
>>31861520
Are you serious anon? Hitler took all the gold because they didn't want a underground economy and they also wanted the booty for the war effort. They took land, paintings, etc
>source: In Rabbinical school
>>
>>>/pol/
And I guess also >>>/b/

This is just cringeworthy
>>
>>31861540
Fuck off Kike
>>31861541
You too faggot
>>
"Pig" ammo is a meme and a joke.
It's befitting that someone dumb enough to consider buying into this snake oil is also deranged enough to consider shooting Jews qua Jews.
>>
>>31861540
>we go straight up
It's funny that you think you can get away with killing the son of God and still get into Heaven.
>>
>>31861553
>deranged enough to consider shooting Jews

Hey, self-defense situations happen with every race, creed and color. If a Jew attacks me with killing intent, do you expect me to just roll over and die because I'm too afraid of being labeled an anti-semite by his brethren in the mass media and the legal system?
>>
>>31861491
>What sort of ingredients would prevent a Jew from going to Heaven,
Judaism.
>>
File: 1452281564506.png (923KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452281564506.png
923KB, 900x900px
>>31861581
my christian brother
>>
>>31861540
Have you ever visited another person's house and killed his son? Did you get invited back?
>>
>>31861491
This would work on jews too. If they touch any animals blood or fat or an animal considered unclean (pigs) they have to perform some ritual to cleanse themselves.

However it wouldnt really matter because jews dont believe in hell.
>>
>>31861491
You can just use regular hollow points. Jews aren't allowed into Heaven unless they repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior, which isn't going to happen.
>>
>>31861524
suck a dick niggerfaggot, I dont want to have to see this shit plastered all over FB newsfeed while my immature friends circlejerk to muslim pork memes.

the same people that will "like" this shit are the same people that "like" the zombie green, RIP, Ruger poly, and other novelty ammo like its real.

the same chucklefucks that load fmjs in their taurus brand carry guns

the same people that think coors light is a good beer

its good for a chortle when some hadji gets buttblasted but its far more of a pain in the ass for us at the end of the day
>>
>>31861491

It doesn't work like that. If a Muslim unknowingly consumes pork he can/will be forgiven.
>>
File: download.png (16KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
16KB, 307x164px
>>31861551
I refuse to
>>31861555
I didn't kill anybody. It's not like Judas was a Rabbi who represented all jews with the decision he made. That and according to the new testament Jesus pretty much saw his death coming and knew it was "his time". If Jesus really wanted to stick around wouldn't he have done something?
>>31861567
Loads of anti Semities around, doesn't bother me much. Fuck it. Add to the pile. And people say jew-hate is dead.
>>31861610
No. Never personally have. I see what you did there.
>>31861632
There is a hell, but it depends on the sect of Judaism you subscribe to. I don't personally believe in a hell, because why would an all loving God send you to hell forever? "Ghenna" is the term for Jewish hell, and it's basically Sunday at sundown- Friday at sundown but during Shabbat the people in hell get to experience heaven every week until they understand their transgressions against the the Lord. So he'll exists but it's far from permanent.
>>
>>31861747

>people say jew-hate is dead.

Which people? I have some videos they need to see.
>>
>>31861768
My colleagues mostly. And my fiance's parents (Catholics)
I accidentally turned her into an atheist tho.
Woops
>>
>>31861491
Moslems dying for the faith get a pass.

Just like when they explode.
>>
>>31861790

Ask them if they've ever seen The Greatest Story Never Told.
>>
>>31861491
The Quran isn't that stupid. If a Muslim eats pork without knowing it or is forced to do so, it makes nothing.
>>
>>31861819
I assume you don't mean the hip hop album...
I'll have to give it a watch. The origins of the Nazis, discrimination, hate, and injustice fascinate me. I got some strange looks in grade school trying to get my hands on mien Kampf.
Also is the tavor Worth it?
>>
>>31861855

>is the tavor Worth it?

Oh yeah, it's really great you should get one ASAP.

:^)
>>
>>31861864
Have you even shot one you fucking goy?
>>
>>31861491
>bacon grease tipped bullets

Takes "eat lead" to a whole new meaning
>>
>>31861949
Not that guy but don't waste your time the tavor is a meme. The trigger is bad even by bullpup standards and the integrated iron sights are dick (though it is a plus that they can completely fold away so you nevet have to use them and they take no space) If you want a good bullpup buy an aug. If you want a good jew rifle save for a galil.
>>
>>31862069
yep, you're right. perhaps the only good kike rifle is the galil

prove me wrong
>>
>>31862069
They fix the trigger and added an AR style mag release on the x95. I can also get a Geissele trigger for it, a 9 millimeter kit, and other accessories that styer does not have.
>>
>>31861491
Buying this is believing that a muslim heaven exists. Think about that, buy buying that ammo, the enemy doesn't know their dying with pig blood painted bullets, but you're getting the sattisfaction that they don't go to their heaven.
>>
>>31861491
Gold because theyll try to get it out of their bodies and severely harm themselves tring
>>
Don't you have a containment board? Fuck dude. No one cares, go back to /pol/.
>>
>>31861491

Coat it in poverty.
>>
>>31861491
Please neck yourself
>>
>>31862101
>x95
isn't that the rifle with 4 moa accuracy or some shit?
>>
>>31861747
>And people say Jew hate is dead
Fucking pessimists, assuming we've given up the good fight
>>
>>31862561
If it's that bad then you send it in and they fix it for nothing. 2 moa is what the factory guarantees. It's a home defense rifle meant for urban environments, if I needed something to reach out and touch someone is grab my LWRC Repr
>>
File: 1475854786096.jpg (46KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
1475854786096.jpg
46KB, 440x398px
>mfw Harammunition
>>
>>31862587
You should really just go out and find a temple to protest Infront of.
>>
>>31861531
>Their aunt and uncle willingly fucked each other and became their parents.

More like the aunt was 12 and forced into an arranged marriage, then raped repeatedly until she became pregnant, was forced to carry the baby to term, and then became second fiddle in the marriage when the guy married a new 12 year old after she became old and gross.
>>
>>31861540
That's how it is for every religion. Muslims don't stay in hell either it's a sentence
>>
>>31861747

Well deserved and you know it.
>>
>>31861747

Whites are hyper critical of each other even to the point of destroying their people and western civilization, on the other hand Jews will either ignore or support all the evil shit Jews do. The hate is will earned.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (115KB, 667x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
115KB, 667x740px
>>31861491
Melt pennies into copper for the bullet jackets.
>>
>>31861524
Neo /pol/ is THE most reddit thing on 4chan in 2016. And i fucking hate shillary.
>>
>>31864958
>allowing the jew to do die happily, several cents richer
>>
>>31861519
Jews don't believe in the afterlife you drip
>>
>>31864958

Make sure they're pre-1982.

Post-82 pennies are 97.5% zinc.
>>
>>31865269
Even better, you jew the Jew.
>>
While all the folks cry "the Jews!",
the real powers pull the strings!

Hate Jews all you want. But do you really think the people running the show would ever let themselves be know?
>>
>>31865348
/x/ pls, you have been shit for 5+ years
>>
>>31865348
>the people running the show
In other words, Jews.
>>
>>31861540
>>/oven/
>>
File: 1473462130457.jpg (2MB, 2832x3916px) Image search: [Google]
1473462130457.jpg
2MB, 2832x3916px
>>31861747
Your fucking picture hahahahahaha

You better tell your rat friends that
>>
All Muslims are going to hell by default since their prophet is a pedophile illiterate goat-herder and their god is actually the Moon god of polytheist Mecca. The only true God is the Christian God, Jews go to hell as well since they killed the Messiah and sold him out to the Romans.
>>
>>31861540
>they will be horrified non the less
Yeah, due to the shooting. Its still dumb as fuck
>>
>>31861491
Actually Islam has an exception in the Quran for being forced to eat pork or being tricked into eating it, so it wouldn't even work. Allah is most beneficent and merciful and all that jazz.

>>31862119
this.
>>
File: christchan nodding.gif (178KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
christchan nodding.gif
178KB, 200x355px
>>31865565
>>
>>31866651
DEUS VULT!
AVE MARIA!
CHRIST-CHAN IS MY WAIFU
>>
>>31866690
i thought i had more Christ-Chan and was gonna post it for you. i am sorry.
>>
I asked my Muslim dad about this and he said this is retarded. For starters you wouldn't go to hell just for eating unclean meat. Two, it's only bad if you willingly consume it. This is just a case of an idiot reading one line from a book and going, "hurr Muslim krypton its is pork." And making a fucking overpriced violet that kills no better than a regular bullet. My dad also said it wouldn't matter anyway since terrorists go to hell anyway
>>
>>31865404
Because that's what your told.

Keep drinking that koolaid!

Everyone in history has blamed the Jews! How is it that you still think they're running things?
>>
Just one question for you chucklefucks... How the fuck are the Muslims supposed to know there's pig blood on your ammunition?

Do you expect them to retrieve every bullet and test it?

Do you think they extract the bullet from somebody's chest, then think, "hey I wonder if this is human blood or some other animal...?"

Do you expect that a jihadi who will willing blow himself up to give a shit if there is pig blood on your bullets as he detonates his vest?

Also, pig blood doesn't prevent a Muslim going to Heaven, that's the dumbest thing I've heard since... the last /k/ thread I opened. That's like thinking getting shot with a pancake after Lent stops a Christian from getting into Heaven.

You know what stops a Muslim getting into Heaven? Fucking reality.
>>
>>31862101
Uhh yeah you most definitely can get a 9mm converaion for the aug. And I haven't shot the geiselle trigger side-by-side with an improved aug trigger (neu-trigger or trigger tamer) so I wont make any assumptions. But I will say that the improved aug trigger kits are way cheaper than the geiselle.
>>
>>31861491
>jews more evil and corrupt than muslims

You have obviously never left your shitty, midwestern town and actually met a muslim, have you? Jews won't blow themselves up in an elementary school. Also, Jews are literally the tip of the spear when it comes to kebab removal. Stop believing kebab propaganda.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.