[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCT and army life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11

File: Drill_Sergeant.jpg (634KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
Drill_Sergeant.jpg
634KB, 1200x795px
daily schedule as infantryman with wake up and sleep time would be dope
>>
BCT 0430 (Approx) Wake Up and 2100 for sleep, IF your platoon mates do not enrage the DS, in which case 90% Firewatch with full battle rattle
>>
>>31702601
>diggles
>>
>>31702671
I failed paratrooper physical. Can I still be qualified as one if I excel in BCT?
>>
>>31702601
>Diggles

please tell me he just made that up to provoke trainees into giggling
>>
>>31702756
no kys leg
>>
>>31702601
LOL!

He only has an EIB and Basic wings.
>>
>>31703146
what?
>>
>>31703146
have an aerosol day
>>
SGT Diggles is either the happiest reserve drill sergeant ever or SSG Diggles is the saddest active one.
>>
>>31703276
he said kill yourself and called you a leg, apparently its derogatory. Like calling a marine a boot, or a navy undes a fucking stupid asshole.
>>
>>31703604
never fucking had an idea that leg could be a derogatory term
>>
>>31702601
0430 wake up
0515 first formation
0530 PT
0630 change/shower
0645 back in formation
0745 March to chow
0830 March back to barracks
0845 go to range/gas chamber/ITT/BTT/FTX/obstacle course or whatever they are having you do that day
1130 eat shitty field UPU (we called it half rations)
1530 get on trans to go back to barracks
1545 walk up bayonet hill (if 1/50)
1550 take shower if nasty (summertime)
1600 clean weapons
1745 March to chow
1830 go back to barracks and clean weapons more
2100 lights out 2 man fireguard 1 hour rotations unless you make DS mad then it could be a 2 squad fireguard 2 hour rotations
2140 everyone stops talking and you can finally fall asleep

Fuck bayonet hill.
B-1/50 graduated 11/10/16
>>
>>31702601
>waste your fucking time
>waste your fucking time
>wars are all proxy
>army is cuck af
>waste your time
>>
>>31704770
Forgot tips
30th AG sucks ass.
You're gonna wanna quit, just make it two weeks and you'll start to form habits and get into the motion of things and it'll get easier.
Always do the right thing, you will get caught. (we would steal MREs)
Buy a bore snake before you ship and put it in your duffle bag so you don't have to use steel rods to clean your barrel
Do not take brass from the range, they will do a pat down everytime you are done shooting
DRINK WATER PRIVATE
Memorize soldiers creed AND Infantryman's creed
>>
>>31704770
Foxtrot 1/50 faggot

Bravo company is pussy shit
>>
>>31704874
You homos run up and down the hill next to the company?
Fox 1-50 JUN 2011
>>
>>31704874
Is foxtrot still in those shitty portables outside the starship? Those things were falling the fuck apart when I was there in 2008.
>>
File: Graham Chapman in a Dress.png (313KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Graham Chapman in a Dress.png
313KB, 500x387px
>>31702601

>Diggles

Teehhe
>>
>>31705061
Nah bro. 1/50 moved to brand new company buildings. Shit was cash in 2011. Play the game.
>>
>>31704770
>0430 wakeup

This is not Infantry OSUT.

You're out of your rack at 0330 and PTing from 0400 to 0600.
>>
>>31702756
No.
>>
>>31704770
nah we didn't shower when we got back from PT and we woke up about an hour earlier. Other than that pretty accurate.

Alpha 2-58
>>
>>31704770
you forgot the weekly 2am firedrill
>>
>>31702601
Its easy as shit, just don't be a retard and suck it up when its hard.

In A/co 2-58 they would hit us some and had a penchant for making life miserable that I didn't observe in other companies. Hopefully you go to a better unit that make you actually have pride in the Army lol. Have fun in Sand Hill. Don't be a pussy and the DS will eventually treat you half-human.
>>
>>31705928
I wouldn't say they hit you. Being B Co. 2/58. They sure did smoke the shit outta you. So bad it sparked "investigations". But good fun watching it. 06/24/16 Grad
>>
>>31705948
Yeah I was there when you were. And 1st plts senior would smack us around a lot in the bay. You guys had easy street man. Mad jealous. On fall's graduation we were cleaning weapons and your families were walking by when one of our DS threw an office chair in the CTA and screamed. The reactions from mothers and gas was great.
>>
>>31705964
Who is this..?
>>
>>31705968
1st plt, 3rd squad. Who dis
>>
>>31705970
>d
1st plt, 3 squad too
>>
File: Infantry OSUT.jpg (117KB, 979x795px) Image search: [Google]
Infantry OSUT.jpg
117KB, 979x795px
>>31705928
I went through Sand Hill. It was a long damn time ago though.

Back in my day, we got paid our monthly salary in cash. We stood in line and an officer doled out money. An MP Sergeant stood next to him with a drawn .45 caliber 1911.
>>
>>31705977
in Alpha? I didn't have any "d" in my squad I don't think. Bryant, Brooks, Bruce, Burgos, Cameron, Chandler, Chapman, Burris, Caddell, and carter's punk ass.
>>
>>31705980
We got our shit direct deposit and never saw a handgun the entire time we were there. Different era.
>>
>>31706000
No I was B Co.
>>
>>31705977
Wait is this one of the fuckin Davis guys?
>>
>>31706051
>>31706057
Nevermind then. I was the dude with the fuckin scar on my face in A/co
>>
>>31706057
Nope
No D.
>>
Delta 1-19 here. Honestly any of the above info is relevant. Dont be a dumbass, dont be "that guy" that kisses up to anyone, dont be too much of a gear queer, just learn how to do your job and pray yoi dont get sent to the Cav.

Lets assume you make it through OSUT. You make it to your unit. Usually it will be 0620 be in morning formation, but youll be there at 0545 cause fuck you. You pick whenever you wake up as long as it gets you to whatever hit time youre given on time.

PT goes on after formation til about 0745, after that you can gi get chow (or just go back shower and take a nap like I do), usually be back to the company at 0900. Next break time is lunch (thats if it doesnt get split to half lunch or grab a to go box and come back) at 1130 and that lasts ideally until 1300.

After that, pray your unit isnt like the ones I was in and taskings arent left til the end of the day. In which case you will probably work sometime past 1730 and get released. Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: infantry blue.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
infantry blue.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
C/4/30 top of the hill above the church.
>>
>>31705909
Bravo 2-58 represent.
But fuck sand hill amnd all that cherry shit
>>
>>31705948
Yooo, who were your drills?
>>
>>31705881
>>31705909
I'm NG split option, results may vary
>>
>>31706075
What's wrong with the cav?
>>
>>31702601
I've been out of the Army for about 10 years, did OSUT back in 92 at 1/38, the first starship you can see from the highway. I have two Nasty Girl 11Bs I work with, they told me something I couldn't believe. Randomly a van full of shrinks will show up at your company and they will start talking to everyone.
>how are you doing Pvt Anon?
>are your Drill Sgts abusing you?
>do you feel stressed out?
>do you want to hurt yourself?
basic is a joke, but you won't know that untill you see Benning in your rear view mirror.
One of the NG guys I work with had to go to the state capitol this weekend for his drill. He and a bunch of other recent grads had to go talk to the state AG about their experiences in basic, to make sure nobody was being abused.
>>
>>31703401
aersol arnsborn
>>
>>31702756
>Can I still be qualified as one if I excel in BCT
no. they will not ask for volunteers for jump school at the end of AIT. If you bug your drills about it they will laugh at you and mock you, if you keep bugging them, they will smoke you.
When you get to 30th AG ask to see the Old Guard recruiter and go to DC.
>>
>>31703014
people have fucked up names, knew guys named Hooker, Gay, Dick, even had a Sgt who's last name was Rape, with that accent line over the "e" at the end. Was pronounced "Ruh-pay"
>>
>>31704778
says the no gunz hanging out on /k/
>>
>>31704874
>comparing the difficult of basic
>Calling someone else a pussy
>>
>>31704770
You graduated in the future?
>>
>>31707578
August 11th 2016
Kinda drunk when I wrote that
>>
>>31703146
kys
>>
>>31707163
Fuck. But i heard if you do well in basic, you get recommended to airborne school. And what's good about old guard other than serving in DC? you literally have to stand up for hours and hours doing robot-like routine all day
>>
>>31704839
Thanks for the tips. Can you bring boresnake into the basic training? I thought we arent allowed to bring any other materials such as watch and shoes. But pls amazon link me good bore snake
>>
>>31707144
I would not be suprised at all if it was my company in 2008 that was the turning point for this shit.

Three fucking kids died on the previous cycle. One offed himself with pills, one murdered another with the little file on toenail clippers, the other offed himself with fucking toenail clippers. As a result, our cycle didn't even get to have toenail clippers until week 6. This was kind of a warning, but our cycle got it too.

1LT seemed cool, but was basically AWOL. Showed up like once a week and let SDS run the place.

SDS was literally using a psyops manual on the company for giggles. Would often force everyone to sleep in full battle rattle with the classic rock radio turned up to max for no apparent reason. Morning PT was frequently done in full battle rattle as well.

SDS invited all his buddies to be DS, such that instead of three DS per platoon, there were five to seven deputized jackoffs playing drill sgt at any given time. At one point we were smoked by a goddamn civilian who seemed to be getting off on giving orders.

CSM was a wannabe Ranger Instructor. His application was denied, so he decided his company was going to do Ranger training instead of OSUT. We did land nav on the ranger course. In the dark. Without flashlights. In the rain. In February. Company lost five guys to medical that day alone. Only two guys managed to successfully rifle qual because we did it after sleeping in the field for like four fucking days straight in the January rain and nobody could get their rifle to cycle because the bolt kept freezing open or something.

Before FTX, of the 30-odd guys actually still with the platoon and weren't back at 36th because they were physically broken and could not even hobble along on crutches or outright neurotic, 60% were on some sort of profile. For graduation, only like four weren't on some variant of light duty. I think our entire company only graduated half a platoon's worth of guys actually ready to fight into the big army.
>>
>>31702601
Everyone remembers their drill sergeants. What were the names of yours?
>>
>>31702601

You are NOT on an infantryman's schedule in basic.
>>
>>31706075
B 1-19 great time rock steady.
>>
>>31710782

Bud, he's about to go.

Mine were Baldridge, Fisher, King, Oliver, Galaviz, Matthews, Carrie, and some really short dude I can't remember because he didn't have anything to do with me.
>>
Buddy of mine left for Army basic a month or two ago, been considering joining up myself ever since. Doubtful anything will come of it, but who knows- don't know what I'd even wanna do if I did sign up.

Just how tough is basic, though?
>>
>>31711341

It ain't. Armyfag here, and what are you good at? I'd love to bounce some ideas around here if you've thought of joining. I've been in for two-ish years and I can answer some shit. I know most of the MOS' and what they do.
>>
>>31711477
what do you think of infanty? i heard all they do is cleaning and mowing the lawn. i hope i dont regret my decision. i just wanna kill isis
>>
>>31705948

Fuck that shit. C 2-58 and they fucked us up. They'd throw us in the combatives pit on Sundays and no one left until blood spilled. Actually, 2 DS got fired that round.

DS Aldaz and some other nigger. Burns, maybe? This was 2011.
>>
>getting regeddy for conscript lyfe from the 1st January onward
>gonna be a Panzergrenadier
>jogging and lifting good to build up endurance and strength so I don't get reamed out in basic training
>wanna see what it's gonna be like
>mfw this entire thread
Do you have armies or professional abuse & crippling centers?!

>>31710602
What the fuck dude. WHAT the FUCK dude.
>>
>>31711595

Do it for fun and fulfillment, only reason. And yeah, you'll be a detail bitch in every MOS.
>>
>>31712225
and what is detail bitch?
also, does anybody know what infantry OSUT is like? is it harder than basic?
>>
>>31711477
Sorry yo, was off doing shit for a small bit, and, not good at terribly much. I'm torn between just going to college, which is full-well an option, and joining the military. I haven't got many skills to speak of, and don't really have a clue as to what I actually want to do in life, so I'm just at a crossroads. Gonna be taking the ASVAB in a week or two, so I'm hoping that'll give me a bearing.

Dunno, is there any use for somebody who can write decently well?
>>
>>31712443

It's basic and AIT rolled into one and it's "hard" but it's not really hard. 80% mental, 20% physical. Don't be a pussy, stay motivated, do what you're told and don't be surprised when you still get fucked up.

Only pussies think it's actually "hard" and only faggots obsess over it afterwards.

>>31712805

Yeah, there sure is. Multiple jobs in the military use a lot of words and smarticles. 46 series stuff, 27D fags, some of the 35 series guys, etc.

But if you're able to learn, we'll give you a fucking skill.

But desu, bro, if college is a viable and economically feasible option then weigh this shit like a commodity you can't afford to undersell. Figure out what you really want and don't do anything without thinking. I'm not a recruiter, so I ain't gonna sell you on either option.
>>
>>31705881
Bruh I was in infantry OSUT first formation for us was around 0600-0630
>>
>>31705928
I was alpha company 2/58. When did you graduate?
>>
File: bloody hell.jpg (242KB, 744x1623px) Image search: [Google]
bloody hell.jpg
242KB, 744x1623px
>>31713455
That's why I've been agonizing, yeah. Could do college, but I'm not certain what career I want to actually pursue. Could join the military, but I may just hate it once I'm there. It's hard to tell until I actually do it, and I can't really get a sample of it, now can I?

I'll have to think on it some more. Chalk it up to depression or laziness, but I just can't figure out what to do with myself. Something about the military is alluring, though, and I can't place what.
>>
>>31713611

Can I ask how old you are?
>>
>>31713455
What this guy said. The only good time to go infantry is during wartime, because then you're doing some of the coolest shit the army has to offer on a daily basis.

Being a fulltime peacetime/garrison infantry would fucking suck.

If you want to get your war on, sign up for some high speed shit like 18x. Otherwise you're gonna be doing bitch work every damn day.

If you're not looking to get your war on, there's a shitload of non-combat MOS that have a kid-gloves version of BCT and you'll probably never even handle a weapon afterwards unless you're an armorer or some shit.
>>
>>31710782
Giles. Only thing meaner than him was his mustache. Saw him break a kid's bunk on the first morning because he refused to get out of it. Kid pissed himself and was forced to wear his pissy pants to breakfast. Smelt awful. I didn't eat much that morning.
>>
>>31713659

I mean, he'll still qual, have field training, go in the box at Polk, etc.
>>
>>31711971
HAHA WELKOMMEN TO THE SHITSHOW FRITZ
>>
>>31713645
18, in my senior year of high school. I haven't got a plan once this year is over.
>>
Cross posting for maximum answers
>>31713649
>>31713649
>>31713649
>>
>>31713708
Yeah, but that's borderline theme park. Peacetime non-combat arms BCT is a lot less intense than infantry or 18x. It's more intended to be a crash course in physical fitness with indoctrination to military values than actual combat preparation.
>>
>>31713757

Hey, man. Evaluate all the options. Are you actively trying to go to war?
>>
>>31713715
Fritz thinks America actually cares about producing the best individual soldiers doesn't realize we are trying to produce the best organized killing force.. Which can only be done after you have broken down the individual .
>>
>>31713803

Bud, I was talking about after basic.

Service, years, and branch?
>>
>>31713806
not him but I have a 3.0 associates and am currently going to a 4 year school and feeling really unfulfilled only issue is I am on ADD meds.
>>
>>31703217
You can only wear an EIB or CIB at one time, not both. EIB is more prestigious.
>>
>>31713840

Uh, are you asking for a suggestion?

>>31713872

CIB takes precedence, though.
>>
>>31713832
Army infantry, 2008-2012.

Not trying to dissuade the guy from doing smart-guy things, just giving a full range of perspectives. Infantry was pretty awesome while I was in, was also equally pretty shitty, but I didn't expect it to lead into a career when I got out. It changed who I was, and gave me the perspective to realize what I really wanted out of life (an easy office job with air conditioning, heat, and a soft bed) and the resources and motivation to go back to school to get there.

If you don't know what the fuck you're doing in life, Army's a valid option. It's generally not the *best* option, but it's not a bad one.
>>
>>31713924

Alright, trackin.

I was just saying, he'll get to touch a weapon decently often if he's in a good support MOS in a good unit. He'll do EST, Qual, FTX/STX, The Box, whatever.

It's all about what *kind* of POG one is.

Hell, there's guys on this board with 10 guns who shoot less often than some mega-POGs
>>
>>31713972
Totally. I've got an E-9 step sister in the AF who gets up to secret squirrel POG shit in places like Pakistan, and as part of E-9 she had to qual in full battle rattle or something, and by her accounts it was one of the most stressful things she's had to do in her career.

Different flavors of POG, some don't touch guns, some live on them. I just assume everyone asking about military jobs has the impression that every MOS gets the Combat Arms experience.
>>
>>31714058

Trackin, my dude. Good shooting the shit with ya, let's continue God's work in this thread.
>>
>>31713806
I don't think I want to fight, no. Learning how to fight has been an interest of mine recently, but I don't think I could survive Marine boot camp and Army sounds... ech

We're at peace anyway, for the time being. To just answer the damn question, I'd say no, I don't care to go to war.
>>
>>31714259

Alright. Do you need direction in life?
>>
File: anime gun girl.jpg (153KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
anime gun girl.jpg
153KB, 1366x768px
>>31714292
Precisely that! You know a way I can get it?
>>
Question about finances. Only experience has been on Marine and Navy installations.

As a junior enlisted, will I have *any* need for a care or do I just suck it up and walk? I'd assume I'd need one should I ever become an NCO and start living in base housing. I don't want to be that dumb fuckhead with a car payment biting my post-tax $1000/mo income
>>
>>31707173
I can only imagine turning up for my first day of basic and finding out my DI is named "Sgt Rape"

I'd shit my pants.
>>
>>31713904
No it doesnt. They're both class 1 badges, of which you can only wear one at a time. It's soldier preference, CIB doesn't take precedence.
>>
>>31714550

Yeah, join the guard or reserve or whatever and get a job with long training. Now you're having cake and eating it.
>>
>>31714969

I'm aware, but AR 670-1 says CIB should be given precedence.
>>
>>31713872
>>31714969
>"Combat badges have precedence over special skill badges within the same group. For example, if an individual is authorized to wear the Combat Infantry badge and the Expert Infantry badge, the Combat Infantry badge is worn."
Verbatim
>>
Is finally being in your infantry unit harder than basic?
>>
>>31715795

Thank you, that fag seems to be a real rule-lover for a guy who can't read regs.
>>
>>31715823

Yay and nay. You'll face greater sucks, but unless somebody fucks up, you can have beer and poon. And actual gyms.
>>
>>31715859
I mean it's not his fault bro, it's not like this information is written in black and white terms that even a retard could understand and is easily/freely available or something...
>>
>>31715953

Right? It's pretty complex stuff.
>>
>>31710335
>but I heard....
Fuck no. When I was in basic (back in 92) I heard that everyone in the Army that was Infantry and not assigned to Rangers or an Airborne unit were going to get blue berets. Funny, that never happened.
>>
It's been 6 years, but as I recall:

0330 wakeup
0400 pt
0500 personal hygiene and barracks maintenance
0530 March to chow
0700-0730ish road march to whatever range or training we were doing.
0900 commence training
1130-1230ish eat mre for lunch
More training
1600 road march back to barracks
1700-1730ish eat chow
1800 is more training, usually in the CTA. No marching
2200 lights out.

For us it was two man fire guard, two man roving guard, and one man on laundry detail. One hour shifts. So five men awake at a time.

We got trans I think for one of our ranges. The rest of the time we marched. Everywhere. All the damn time.

We did pt so early because if the heat. Even then it was still around 100+°.
>>
>>31710602
Do you remember Dalton anon?
>>
File: amore.jpg (26KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
amore.jpg
26KB, 306x480px
>>31715421
Why would I wanna do that over all other options, precisely?
>>
>>31718798

I mean, it seems like you want a kick in the ass without having to bite the whole bullet. You'd get college monies and extra income in school.

Or you could go ahead and go active.

There's no better option, here.
>>
File: robbie rotten 1.jpg (114KB, 1000x872px) Image search: [Google]
robbie rotten 1.jpg
114KB, 1000x872px
>>31718871
Alright, I'll give that some thought, weigh my options; college is intimidating, but so is the military... Thanks for the advice, yo.
>>
>>31703217
Someone found Diggles bio and he had no combat patch either. Most of his career was in TRADOC. It was a amazing feat to avoid any deployment during the high tide of the Iraq war.
>>
>>31702601

>0000-2359

Absolute fuckery.
>>
>>31707173
I smiled at Sgt Rape. There can't have been a situation where that name wasn't funny.
>>
>>31720246
I lacked direction badly when i was 18 as well.
>>31718871 is genuinely good advice, it took me a long fucking time to realize on my own
>>
>>31720246
If you've got the grades to get into school and are interested in the military, just fucking join ROTC.
>>
>>31720246

If you join the military and complete your training, college won't seem like shit.
>>
>>31720601
What is ROTC, exactly? My brother is in JROTC, which I assume is something entirely different from the college variety.
>>
>>31721185

It's a gay program. If you're in ROTC, you'd better be SMP or prior service.
>>
>>31715795
Eh my SDS was a sniper with multiple deploymens to the stan and he wore his EIB. Surely he had a CIB being in the infantry since pre 9/11
>>
>>31721099
what? A STEM degree is way harder to get than most basic trainings.
>>
>>31721185
A way to commission as an officer after you graduate college
>>31721223
can confirm is pretty gay. but they set you up pretty well
>>
>>31721099
>one takes 2 months
>the other takes 4-5 years
ok bud
>>
>>31704650
As in because you aren't an airborne guy, you gotta rely on your legs to get to battle
aka "straight leg infantry"
>>
>>31714058
A weapons qual in full battle rattle is one of the most stressful things she's had to do in her career? Seriously?
>>
>>31704770
Accurate
Our platoon fucked up so bad within the first week we were waking up at 0400 and chose to keep doing it because motherfuckers were still taking forever to get ready for first formation... actually come to think of it, we decided to split the difference and make it 0415

Also, lulz for you 1/50 fuckers

1/19- downhill from everything on sand hill...

Also, in addition to fire guard, each platoon will rotate out for CQ, depending on which platoon's DS has it.
We got fucked cuz one of our guys was on suicide watch, so at one point we had six guys pulling watches at night.
Some poor fuckers I heard ended up with two watches on the opposite side of the same night once.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x376px
>>31714950
Kek I'm dying
>>
>>31722632
its a woman. what else would you expect?
>>
>>31706075
lol was D/1/19 as well, when did you graduate?
>>
>>31707163
lel

My mos have Airborne/Ranger reps come down to talk to us the first week of AIT, good ol' gordon.

Wew that was yeaaars ago
>>
>>31704650

"Lesser Effective Groundground."

Something guys in obsolete useless paratrooper divisions say. In actual combat everyone is LEG infantry, from USMC 0311s to USAF MWD handlers. Nobody gives a fuck if you have a super special blue chord and silver wings on your class A's. There were marine corps cooks manning the towers and taking turret positions during mounted patrols in Kandahar. When you're clearing buildings it's always integrated.
>>
>>31707544

Go away civviebro. You're not a part of the conversation.
>>
>>31722546
>>31722505

It's the principles and mindset you develop, ya dumbass motherfucking idiots. Pick a challenging MOS and get used to all that stress and life is generally pretty tame afterwards.
>>
>>31722731
t. A butt hurt leg.
>>
>>31722632
Yeah, I know. She was going on and on about how the plate carrier was really bulky and made it difficult to shoot in. Laying down in a plate carrier is even worse, and the helmet makes it hard to see and it's all so HEAVY! Also, the gas mask was really uncomfortable and it was really hard to get it on in the allotted time. Blah blah blah.Total narcissistic bitch got lost in her own pity parade and somehow didn't register that I lived in that shit for months.

>>31722505
Fuck that noise. I'm five semesters deep riding the GI bill through an Information Systems Major with a concentration in security with an additional minor in CS. I've hit dean's list every semester and I picked up a part time job I was legit getting tired of getting drunk every night and chasing easy tail. It's a four year vacation in comparison.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.