[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purge becomes real in your area. People are out to kill you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18

File: purge.jpg (208KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
208KB, 1200x600px
Purge becomes real in your area.

People are out to kill you and your family.

How do you defend yourself /k/?

[spoiler]... or are you the /k/iller? [/spoiler]
>>
anybody walking the streets is getting sniped from elevated windows/perches. wouldnt be any fun at all.
>>
>>31445734
Barricade entrances, arm everyone, shoot anyone that tries to force entry.
>>
>>31445734
That movie was shit. I'd maybe shoot a brick to see if explodes because of Michael Bay physics.
>>
>>31445734
I'll open up a lemonade stand.
[spoiler] without getting a business license [/spoiler]
>>
>>31445734
Go innawoods, edgy teens with machetes don't look innawoods
>>
I'd carve out an 8 foot deep by 4 foot wide moat around my house and fill it with mustard gas, barb wire, and sharpened rebar. Surround inner perimeter with concertina wire, cemented tank traps, and mud the ground. Barricade all entrances and windows with inner and outer reinforced shutters filled with sandbags. All top story windows and floors reinforced with sandbags. Shoot at any large group heading towards the house
>>
>>31445734
Drive over a bit away from the White House and start mortaring everything. Anyone who tries to fuck with me and muh friends gets a face full of .308 and 5.56.
>>
>>31445734
This is a stupid movie and a stupid concept. Grow up, kid.
>>
File: dinos_for_hire2_pg01.jpg (628KB, 1000x1558px) Image search: [Google]
dinos_for_hire2_pg01.jpg
628KB, 1000x1558px
I live in the middle of nowhere, so the same way I usually do:

Sit here and drink beer.
>>
well i own an AR-15 so i've got nothing to worry about
>>
File: 1472080216447.jpg (43KB, 470x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472080216447.jpg
43KB, 470x524px
>>31446925
>stupid concept

But there are stupid people, and they cling to stupid concepts.
>>
>>31446378
This, purge night wouldn't be assholes running around in masks with knives.
>most people just barricade inside their houses
>those who actually want to kill are all in elevated positions with rifles, anyone dumb enough to be walking the streets gets killed instantly.
>occasionally some richfag rolls through in an armored fighting vehicle just blowing the fuck out of people's houses and cars with nobody able to stop them.
>>
File: shtf bridge.jpg (1MB, 1714x1355px) Image search: [Google]
shtf bridge.jpg
1MB, 1714x1355px
>>31445734
I pick them off as they come across the bridge.
>>
>>31447153

Remember that time we found out where you lived? That was fun. Nice house by the way. You still go to that one pizza place around there?
>>
>>31447201
There's three pizza places here. Remember that time I trolled the shit out of you and posted a screencap of a food order that was never checked out, then waited an hour and told you food was delivered here?

Remember that time I posted three days of SHTF stuff after hurricane sandy. Power never went out here.

Remember that time I told you that I used my LEO creds to hook up ammo deals at walmart then told you I got suspended by a non-existent county chief that had k screencap.

Good times.
>>
>>31447201
>Remember that time we found out where you lived?

Fuck, that's one of my fears in life.
That autistic kids on 4chan would find me
>>
>>31447153
what kinda handgun is he holding?
>>
>>31447231
>bridge guy

Always classy.
>>
>>31447239
>being afraid of continuous pizza deliveries
>>
>>31447243
M&P x 2
>>
>>31447257
I'm a paranoid guy man.
Borderline Crazy
>>
File: Zed and SAO - Texas.jpg (302KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zed and SAO - Texas.jpg
302KB, 1440x1080px
>>31447239
I've had a fellow kommando stay here, took him to a steel shoot. Then there was the time I partied with Zed in Texas. My ass still hurts from that night, not sure why.

https://youtu.be/vgGlMTGyigs
>>
>>31447257
I like how so many people don't know that the pizza delivery prank is the easiest shit to counter.

>I've got your extremely disgusting pizzas here sir.
>I didn't order those, someone's fucking with me.
>Oh, okay, sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
Lock my door. My nearest neighbour is 4km down the road. I doubt he would want to kill me I let him use my tractor all the time.
>>
File: C30.jpg (3MB, 2667x1764px) Image search: [Google]
C30.jpg
3MB, 2667x1764px
I just want to drive around in a murder plow. Big ass diesel engine to compensate with all the up armoring. Just ram the dicks out of the roaming killers.
>>
>>31447153
>>31447231
Daily reminder that SAO is permanently banned for this general sort of bullshit.
>>
>>31447231
I miss you.
>>
>>31447300
Daily reminder, not banned. When the site was sold and the new mods took over, all the IP, trip, and name bans were wiped out.
>>
File: rick-morty-purge-2.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rick-morty-purge-2.gif
3MB, 500x281px
I use my magic robot suit, because it's about as realistic as a purge is.
>>
Maybe we should start a white house petition to make the purge a reality. Could we get 100k signatures to see if we get response?
>>
The Purge was a decent thought exercise. There is no way such a thing could ever happen and the logic behind it is retarded.

Like, I don't care what "rules" you have like not damaging infrastructure or attacking government officials. The rules are garbage and people would do anything they wanted as soon as chaos on that scale happened.

Also it would be absolutely crippling for the country. They treat it like an economic miracle. But half of the nation is going to be burned down in a single night. Even if you try to obey "rules" uncontrolled fires don't and will destroy everything they touch.

Like, arson is the biggest issue with the purge. It's so disproportionally destructive for the amount of effort involved it makes the Purge a shot in the knee to the nation. You can hide in your house, lock up your family in the basement like in the original movie but instead of playing cat and mouse all they had to do was burn it down. No one would stop them. It's the Purge.

Also why would it "end" what incentive do they have to stop? I'm not saying it would be an endless blood bath but putting an actual time table on something like mass looting, rioting, arson and murder wouldn't work.
>>
>>31447231

Fuck you're easy to troll.
>>
>>31447352
I miss kommandochat, it was a great troll think tank.
>>
>>31445734

I kill every single bourgie fuck that wanted to institute this shit in the first place with my fellow Red Guards.

The Purge was fucking stupid and horrible.
>>
File: AC556.jpg (13KB, 635x343px) Image search: [Google]
AC556.jpg
13KB, 635x343px
>>31447344

All the child rape would probably put a pretty negative spin on it as well. They never really covered that.

I mean, it's more plausible than a zombie apocalypse but it's still pretty stupid.
>>
I would try to plan some sort of electronic bank heist or some shit, really anyway to get rich in 24 hours illegally.
>>
>>31447344
I was thinking this too.

>purge "ends"
>okay, civilians, time to stop killing or the police will arrest you
>police are all home protecting their families
>okay, police, time to start arresting people, you don't have to look after your families
>lolno, they're still breaking into houses and killing people
>Cultural Revolution 2: American Boogaloo

A government can't stop governing for a night and then return to normal any more than you can stop breathing for a night and have it return to normal.
>>
>>31447364
Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.
>>
>>31447447

You think you can get away with saying shit like that to my coven, you mangy fuck? Why don't you just go hump a leg and sniff a dick whilst you're at it. You can't even buy normal clothes, you flea ridden retard.

Do you even have immortality like us? I wouldn't know. I've killed so many of your stupid and pathetic kind I doubt we'll ever find out. Maybe next time don't mark your territory with rank piss and we won't be able to find you? Haha, I don't even know why I'm giving you hints on what to do because your stupid dog brains won't remember it. Go ahead, eat that steak. It'll be your last.

Maybe go chase a car or a squirrel? Faggot idiot furball cunt.

Vampyre OUT. I've got some virgin blood to suck whilst you suck DICK.
>>
Like, holy shit the more I think about it the worse it is.

No one is enforcing the rules that night. If you had some beef with the government you could go around knocking down bridges all night. No one would stop you. Even if you broke the "Purge Rules" what are they going to do?

If you wear a mask and just go do it there is no one there to physically stop you, no one can identify you and when the sun comes up the next morning they have a few less bridges and no suspects than oh well. You better hope there are still enough people left alive from the wild arsons who know how to design and construct more bridges. Except repeat this scenario nation wide on every possible piece of vital infrastructure you could imagine.

~ECONOMIC MIRACLE~
>>
File: checkem.gif (643KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.gif
643KB, 300x203px
>>31447447

Anyone else remember that faggot trip who always used to say "mess with the bull you get the horns"?
>>
>>31447447
When is the next full moon?
>>
>>31445734
Fuck following the rules, im sure pleanty of people disapear and reapear days or weeks later washed up post-purge, Nobodies going to know if i keep having some fun with torture and rape in my basement for a few extra days, maybe even months, and release them durring the next purge to get shot by snipers so my secret is safe.
>>
>>31447397
Yes it can. There is 3 documentaries on such events working that way. They were all in theaters.
>>
File: Seminal-Failurous.jpg (361KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Seminal-Failurous.jpg
361KB, 1024x768px
>>31447489

>faggot trip

That's a funny way to spell legendary troll.
>>
>>31447474
Hows it goin?
The names, Foster...
Im a Demon, Sent from the wastlands of the Glowing Sea, where we were cast out, and through disaster and devostation, we lost our innocense. It is in that moment, that feeling, the feeling of powerlessness. It is in that feeling where good men, turn cruel. I on the other hand, know this feeling, and will do everything in my power, to make sure no man must bere that feeling, alone.
So step up, if you want to get burn't

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace" - The Tart Toater

Now Fuck off
...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
>>
File: aliens_hudsonhicks.jpg (47KB, 589x381px) Image search: [Google]
aliens_hudsonhicks.jpg
47KB, 589x381px
>>31447563

LOL yeah what ever happened to that dude? He had a blog and everything.
>>
>>31447474
>>31447447
both of you corporeal fucks need to knock it the fuck off. I will come over there throw stuff around, leave doors open and make lights flicker. I will ruin your lives maybe even kill you because one day I'll turn on something that can start a fire.
>>
>>31447153
>tfw you're only interested where this /k/ommando lives because it's a beautiful property.
I wish to retire on your land.
>>
>>31447581

Jace "ParkourDude91" Connors, real name Jan Rankowski. Had /k/ going for a while, but he reached Poe's Law overload and even without a smoking gun most of us knew he was bullshit. Then he decided to try trolling tranny game developer Brianna Wu. He must have not known that Wu is batshit insane and unstable. The resulting shitshow forced him to drop his persona and admit it was just a Million Dollar Extreme troll. he's since tried to keep on using the Connors persona, but everyone knows it's an act now and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>31447662
While it's nice here, I'd never buy another place with a creek or a bridge. Water is far too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. The only benefit is all the animals it brings around. When I make tracks for Texas, this place will be for sale.
>>
>>31445734
>Barricade home
>Camp front door with shotgun
>99.999999999% of people do the same thing because not crazy
>Entire purge lasts like an hour before the few dozen people who actually think it's a good idea are exterminated
>Everyone then goes to do as much insider trading and divulging of corporate secrets as possible before sunrise.

Sounds like a plan to me.
>>
>>31447688

Make sure you mention that a smattering of internet faggots have stalked the place out because you leaked the address online. I'm sure prospective buyers would like to know that.
>>
>>31447565

I don't have blood to go my dick but I will make you suck all four inches of it, you daemon Hell cunt.

>>31447647

Oh no my lights are going to flicker of by Nosferatu that is fucking scary. NOT. I will turn into a fucking bat and stare at you through your window and you will think "oh wow something is looking at me" but you'll never see me.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (272KB, 1218x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
272KB, 1218x1366px
>>31445734
>>
>>31446489
FUCKING SAVAGE. You're worse than DOUBLE HITLER.
>>
>>31447239
This is /k/ don't worry, none of us have guns
>>
>>31447741
Some of us have a few.
>>
>>31447735

>forest camo
>inna city

Son sit down, we need to have a chat.
>>
>>31447757
what are ya a faggt
>>
>>31447501
Tomorrow I think.
>>
>>31445734
>grab sks
>go innawoods
>>
>>31445734
Modify all my guns to be full-auto.
>>
File: Dan_Bilzerian.png (765KB, 605x603px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_Bilzerian.png
765KB, 605x603px
>>31447135
>>occasionally some richfag rolls through in an armored fighting vehicle just blowing the fuck out of people's houses and cars with nobody able to stop them.
SOMEBODY SAY RICHFAG?
>>
>>31447375
>I remember Miami in 1986
>>
get together with chill neighbors and team up with our guns. Wear my chain mail armor, shriek a battle cry that rocks vanhala and terminate with extream prejudice any mother fucker who dares to step on my grass, near the end shoot to cripple and take back slaves.
>>
>>31449584
till some one messes up his shit with an ied or heavy rifle fire, sure the first 40 shots to the window might not break it but the other 50 will.
>>
>>31449584
Anybody that actually buys a tracking point deserves to spend all eternity in a level of hell where they constantly have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, barefoot and their floor is covered in legos.
>>
File: 1463036115578.jpg (18KB, 305x361px) Image search: [Google]
1463036115578.jpg
18KB, 305x361px
>>31447375
>All the child rape would probably put a pretty negative spin on it as well

aside from white collar crime like embezzlement, that'd be the next best thing to do if you were a sick fuck and could get away with anything.

can you imagine, setting up a rape dungeon, and on the morning after quietly letting the sobbing wrecks of human beings out of whatever horrible contraptions and cages you've made, leading them up the stairs and saying "See you next year!" before shoving them out your door.

thatd make for a funny parody

>inb4
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/

I just thought id make up horrible scenario almost as bad as the movie
>>
>>31446925
The presidency is a toss up between Shillary and Trump. Stupid is the face of the nation
>>
>>31449975
in the movie universe I could not discount the possablity of that happening as it would make a shiton of sense
>>
>>31449993
if only we could just say fuck it and go full idiocracy and elect terry crews and see what happens
>>
>>31447295
Getting anally pulverized by molotovs and burning to death in a metal coffin or crawling out severely burned and getting beat and strangled to death
>>
>>31450019
that's why you go full killdozer and save a round for yourself

either way, youre dying historic on the fury road
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 722x349px
>>31447447
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
This movie is just anti-anarchist, statist propaganda
>>
>>31450100
Nah. It's liberals projecting.
>>
>>31447738
>SAVAGE
How did this get here?
>>
>>31445734
Okay okay here's the thing,
all crimes are legal on the day of the Purge but what about after?
Like, if you steal a PS4 or some shit, and it's in your possession before and after the end of the Purge, is it yours now?

If that's the case, then does the same apply for human beings? If violation of the 13th amendment on the day of the Purge is legal, and you OWN the person after, same as a PS4, are they your slave even after the Purge ends? Or is it the item, a human being, is illegal to own at all, while a PS4 is just illegal to steal?

If I can't legally own a person after the Purge ends then I'd probably just steal shit and sell it on Ebay after and become rich as fuck.
>>
>>31450482
Oh, and I'm asking because let's face it, not a lot of people are going to be into murdering each other. Rape would be much, MUCH more likely than murder. These movies are silly.
>>
>>31447280
Who is the angry little manlet with a lot to prove on the left?
>>
File: comfykek.jpg (91KB, 807x676px) Image search: [Google]
comfykek.jpg
91KB, 807x676px
>>31447397
>>Cultural Revolution 2: American Boogaloo
shit like this gets me everytiem
>>
>>31449975
Then their parents murder you the day after, purge or not
>>
>>31451056
Not that anon but wouldn't you murder the parents first? that would make more sense to me if I was the Rapeanon.
>>
>>31450585
He has a lot to prove, huge self esteem issue
>>
>>31449963
Why
>>
>>31450585
>Then there was the time I partied with Zed in Texas. My ass still hurts from that night, not sure why.

Bro, so sorry you caught the autism and didn't detect what was going on in that post.

>>31451507
You too. Sorry
>>
I found the Black Lives Matter undertones of the third one hilarious, all the rich people were white, and all the rebels were black. Like fucking bait some more pls
>>
>>31453683
Also the Neo nazi pmcs
>>
>>31450011
Gonna get plenty of electrolytes, and big ass tacos from Carl's Jr before the inauguration, want anything?
>>
File: 1464332216714.jpg (34KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1464332216714.jpg
34KB, 489x488px
>Baltimore
>noguns
I'm probably fucked, but I'm gonna make it difficult.

I live in a basement apartment with a door directly to the outside, with outside perpendicular steps leading to ground level, and a door to the inside of the building.

All windows are barred and reinforced already.
The door to the outside is at the end of a small alcove. This, combined with the steps, makes it a really shitty choke point for anyone trying to get in.

First things first, I put sheets over the windows. Nobody's getting in them, but guns are guns, so the best thing to do there is to deny them sight to use the guns. Then I barricade the doors with a heavy as shit desk I have for one and drawers full of history books, and anything else heavy I can use for it.
I fill containers with water, and feel bad that if this turns into a siege I'll probably eventually have to eat my cats, I'm low on groceries.

I put a bunch of books and flammables in the center of the apartment next to a lighter, just in case I need to spite my attackers before an obvious death.

Finally, I take every broom and mop in my place and duct-tape kitchen knives to the ends to fashion spears, put my replica Greek helmet on, sling my blowing horn around my shoulder and fashion some kind of holster for a hammer. I look around for something to use as a shield. I will obviously be nude otherwise.

When the attackers get through the door, they will be faced with a heavy blockade through which a makeshift spear is being jabbed furiously. Whenever I force a route, I'll blow the horn for psychological effect.

This situation varies a lot, it must be noted, on whether literally everyone is out to get me or if my building forms a supportive group, because the building super is both handy as fuck and I'm pretty sure a Nam vet.
>>
>>31447153
You're aware someone could just like, lightly hop across your little brook, right?
>>
>>31454734
Let's be honest, people are lazy. They would take the bridge. The soil along the creek is very soft, so they'd want to get really muddy and maybe wet at a time of the year where being cold and wet can turn fatal in just a few minutes.
>>
>>31454751
I'm picturing this now

>C'mon Jim, let's get across this bridge and loot this motherfucker!
>Jesus Christ Bob, it's a massacre on that thing! Why don't we just jump this stream altogether?
>Jim, I just bought these fucking shoes.
>>
>>31454775
Jamal, let's loot this motherfucker in the woods.
Nah Tryone, I don't want to get my new Jordans dirty
Let's go loot the pawn shop instead and get some flat screens.
>>
>>31454817
>Nigga I ain't goin in no woods. I seen Deliverance.
>>
>>31447153
That's a nice view.
>>
>>31453693
And the not Hillary Clinton presidential candidate
>>
File: ATF proofed house.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
ATF proofed house.webm
2MB, 856x480px
>>31445734
First of all, you need Chechen-tier house. Double layered brick walls, steel double doors, you know that kind of doors, that can hold SUV on place. Typical American house is a wood and paper.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.