[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ - Writefag General - "Fug the tank spirit" Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 74

File: qt.jpg (33KB, 524x522px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
33KB, 524x522px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

Old Thread
>>31390957

Have some highlights from the last thread if you're too lazy to look yourself.

>OP
Blood of Mars [one-off] - http://pastebin.com/fC3fjJbD

>JTfag
"The Tale of Jagdtiger 331" [ongoing] - http://pastebin.com/EUTCq0YN

>Trail Snake
DTHE Side Story 15 - http://pastebin.com/5nGtLybQ
DTHE Side Story 8 - http://pastebin.com/5HE739vE
DTHE 24 - http://pastebin.com/b2uGcp99

>dudebroguy
unnamed naval poetry - http://pastebin.com/7DhY8sQt
mosins on mars - http://pastebin.com/0uv7XncF

>GallantFox
Bloody Sand, Bloody God - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11470807/1/Bloody-Sand-Bloody-God
>>
So it's a poem to you? Interesting. You don't need to do my spooks if you don't want to though, I've seen them in skinwalker threads. They're collected somewhere.
>>
>>31439941
Well, yeah, it sorta seemed like a poem, one without a rhyming scheme, especially with the way you broke it up line by line...
>>
side note, JTfag is to blame for this now being stuck in my head the entire day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLlZz6W3os
>>
So it's a poem to you? Interesting. You don't need to do my spooks if you don't want to though, I've seen them in skinwalker threads. They're collected somewhere.
>>
>>31440064
What the fuck? I wrote a story, why did it post that
FUCK NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE THE STORY
>>
>>31440077
topkek
>>
File: 1473817577899.png (226KB, 301x461px) Image search: [Google]
1473817577899.png
226KB, 301x461px
>playing Brital Wolfenstein
>get the idea for a comic where an SS General finds the gate to Hell where Dante crossed over and makes a deal with Satan for a Demon army in exchange for Hitler's soul
>realize I can't draw bodies for shit
>>
File: 1473902231258.png (3MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473902231258.png
3MB, 1440x960px
Here's a story of when I was a Sargent major
For filler while I require my flying fortress story

SMA Chandler hears of this
notonmywatch.jpeg
Begin furious montage of shaving, haircut, ironing uniform.
SMA flies in a Blackhawk to the last known location
Wearing his pt belt of course
Travels for three days to find enemy base
lovingly eats a taco mre
good for the soul, Soldier
adorns extra pt belts on legs, arms, head
#fullrambo #fullhooah
storms the base
filthy durka rounds bounce of pt belts
one swings with a knife
bounces off of right side combat patch
shoots durka with original M16
battle ensues, SMA uses all ammo
Bin Laden approaches, full zombie mode
ohfuck.mp4
SMA keeps calm and radios for "AR 670-1"
Bin bon bon looks up to hear a screech
THE SCREECH OF FREEDOM NO LESS
It's a pure bred, born and raised, Murican eagle
Eagle has flag of Texas on back
Swoops down and rips of Bin bon bons balls
SMA jumps from behind cover and flying side kicks the fucker
Bin bon bon explodes into a firey ball of glory
SMA picks up fallen turban
throws it Cap Murica style
beheads remaining durkas
frees Soldiers from captivity
gives them MRE's of liberty and that gross southwest chicken
all abod the murica eagle
fly back to Kandahar Airforce base
writes up UCMJ's to all liberated Soldiers for improper facial hair
"but SMA, we were in captivity for a month"
angry glint in his eye "you think AR 670-1 is a joke, SGT?"
SMA takes all of their ranks and awards
tacks them onto his uniform, increasing his SMAness
good bloody day
I love being the SMA
Murica
>>
Jake just wanted to go home.
He had done this 38 times.
38 times he had gone up.
38 times he had gone down.
He had done ten missions when they raised it to 20
He had done 20 missions when they raised it to 40.
Now they want 50.
He was seen as a demigod amongst his wing.
The second longest survivor alive in the whole wing had only 23 missions under his belt.
The base commander himself had the gal to say that he had the luck of a blue devil to have survived this long.
He broke his jaw for that.
Jake had watched everyone who had joined the wing before him go down.
He had listened to them cry and scream as they plummeted the earth.
One, named big John, he did neither.
He had just sighed and said "Looks like that's it for me boys. Good luck."
Jake had cried for weeks afterwards.
Jake just wanted to go home.
But there wasn't time to think of home right now. Jake had a job to do.
>>
>>31439734

>my pastebins are all expired
>I didn't expect a revival of the writefag thread

I'll try to have another pastebin up in a couple hours, possibly a non-combat /k/ segment from DTHE. The best of those are when the working Stalkers of Hibikino Town go to the Co-Op for more Zone toys/food.
>>
>>31440239
"Target sighted boys, let's get this over with."
Jake nodded, not caring that they couldn't hear him.
He lowered altitude and raised his speed. His bombers were good, and the skill was worth it to spend less time in a flak cloud.
He called the release point and pulled off the instant the doors closed.
This time was no different
Men were dying above as they were below.
He could hear them scream.
And suddenly he knew.
He knew before the crew did.
"We're hi-"
KADOOMDOOM

He could feel the pressure drop instantly.
He didn't need to check, he knew the wing was shredded.
He just listened to the crew.
The Dave and Greg on the sides were dead.
He knew because they didn't say anything.
Bob in the top bubble was wounded x he could hear him screaming and shouting about being stuck.
The tail gunner was just screaming "OH GOD OH GOD!"
Jake looked at his copilot.
He looked back.
Neither said a word.
They just pushed the sticks forward and aimed at one of the flashes below.
Jake could hear big John's words.
He didn't realize at first that it was him saying it.
"Looks like that's it for me boys. Good luck."
And the last thoughts through his mind were of Apple pie, and swimming in the summer, and how good his girlfriend was in bed, how much he missed his family...
And as he crashed, he saw the fear in the Germans eyes.
>>
Anybody else? I'm working on an alt history ww2 story, but I'm not quite there.
>>
>>31440777

>dem trips
>witnessed

I'm still digging into the DT archives for little nuggets of goodness. Might even post a big segment from mid DTHE, go full Stalker and post a Zone segment.
>>
>>31440881
Hebrew at it guy, I'm working my draft on this one. Will probably run with it tomorrow.
>>
After a few hours, when she falls asleep, you pull her closer, so she is half lying on your chest again. Her sleep is uneasy and something is happening in her head, and it pains her. Her breathing is off, and eyes are shut with force, twisting her face into something very much more unpleasant than what she normally looks like when she sleeps. something is troubling her

Is it morning yet? You don't know. Its a bit cold outside, but Lily lies just next to you, and she is warm. Your eyes are closed. Soddenly, Lily jerks out of your grip, and jumps to her feet. "cli-click"

"wait- wh-"

BLAM-BLAM-BLAM

Your eyes go dark as you are hit bi a wave of pain that is completely new to you, it takes a few seconds to figure out it is coming from the left side of your rib cage. Am i wounded? am i bleeding? You cant actually use your head to think, all your senses are being completely flooded by the pain that is now radiating out through your entire body, and has you as good as paralyzed. That noise before, was that a pistol? Did Lily do this to me?

That though hurts more than whatever happened in your ribcage. Actually, we finished the Tank last night. did she just use me as a tool to get herself fixed up? Maybe her old ideology simply can't go along with yours. Maybe you are to different. But if she did, she put up one hell of a show... You decide this is a good point for giving up. As it feels right now, you are rather uninterested in what happens next

But it was good while it lasted?
>>
>>31441456
Oh I know you aren't doing that
>>
You guys must be in fucking Europe because it's 0430 here.
>>
>>31441490
no one is perferct i am afraid
>>
>>31441456
>AAAAAANON

By this time you have learned that the more time a person is given, the further away from their true self they can act. Stage a good lie, fake and play. But you now know that Lily didn't do this to you, because that was all over in a few seconds and that scream was condensed down to one single emotion: Fear.

You are slowly regaining your senses even if you still cant hear anything she is saying. But like earlier, you now her well enough to know what she wants to say. She is beyond terrified. She is screaming, you cant hear what she is screaming just yet. Soon, your eyes come back to you, and it seems its not longer pitch black. it seems like you are just lying underneath something rather big and heavy

>help... stuck...

Is she stuck? you are the one here who cant move! Actually, you are stuck. The big thing on top of you is actually moving slightly, like a rocking motion. She isn't strong enough to get thins thing of you, she's going to...

Oh fuck, you have to get out of here, right now. After a bit of judging, guessing and almost passing out from the pain in your ribcage, you figure out how you have to get out. A little dance with your leg and use that thing for leverage and crawl towards the light, the last bit is helped by Lily who takes your arms and pulls as if her own life depended on it. Just like her voice, her expression is made up by nothing but fear. Tears are falling down her cheeks. Actually, there is something else than fear in there
>>
>>31441577
"Lily, watch out!"

There is a class 3 creature approaching. They are compared in size to a large van, and are pretty much resistant to small arms fire, apart from small soft points. And while it would be almost impossible to kill one with the machine pistol she is carrying, you can do other things with it.

With an amazing agility, Lily throws herself at it and screaming from the top of her lungs. This time, you cant understand what she is saying, net because your ears doesn't work, but because it's all in German. But german is one of those languages you can make anything sound like a death threat. And when you actually formulate a death threat in german, its sounds like a war declaration. There is no longer fear in her voice. There is just hatred.

She is amazingly agile, and can easily out-maneuver the large creature. After a few moments of dodging and weaving, she makes her move. She manages to get around it, and empty an entire 32 round stick magazine into the back of its left knee. And because it is two legged and rather heavy, it falls to the ground. The magazine is quickly replaced and the new one is emptied into its throat area

If you have a body containing a fluid, and them make a hole in the lower part of the body, the fluid will escape. If you increase the pressure on the body, this process will be sped up. And few things are as good as applying pressure as a Jagdtiger is. There is a river of blood flowing out of its throat.
>>
>>31441642
there is one last round, being fired out of the Luger, and looking a little too much like an execution. She snaps back into previous thoughts. The massive machine is reversed towards you, and she attaches a rope to it and gives you a big "noose" that goes under your arms. It pulls you out with ease. There is obviously some kind of attack going on, and you are keen to do help out, but as soon as you try to stand up you are forced down by the pain in you ribcage. You return to the ground.

>don't move! you are bleeding anon!

Fear has returned to her voice

>d-don't worry i'm going to fix you, just don't leave me
"what happened?"

You look around, and it appears the big thing you have just been helped out from was a class 2. Did she kill one with three rounds? she did say she was experienced with the gun, but thi-

>sorry! but i have to do this, you can't loose more blood

Suddenly, you see what she is so worried about. There is quite the hole, and she is working like a woman possessed to stop the bleeding. Hang on, is that a rib sticking out?

"i'm feeling a little-"
>NO, don't say that, you are not leaving me! don't leave me...

No matter how much you fight it, your eyes start to give in. you are loosing vision. Her fear is now shared with some other feeling. helplessness? desperation? She's still crying. The pain has almost stopped as well.

"don't go anywhere"
>i'm not going anywhere, i'll stay right here, but please don't leave me anon, i L-

You pass out
>>
For the first time since Lily got to her base, she wakes up in her own bed. She has been so used to be warmed by another body in her sleep, so she's spent all night under a way too thin cover and is freezing. She is alone. Her formal Panzerwaffe outfit she normally is so fond of is covered in blood. She wants to wash it, but cant manage to even touch the clothes. She doesn't want to get dressed, but the falling temperature soon gets the better of her. She is almost attempting to look as mundane as possible. Your T-shirt, a pair of slightly too large jeans and a hoodie. She checks her cellphone for the 25th time this morning. Since it was given to her, she has used it maybe 5 times, and usually gives no thought to it. But now she watches over it like a hawk, making sure the volume is set to maximum, that there are no missed calls or texts and that the battery level is okay. Just like two minutes ago, the cell is fine, and there are no missed calls. Lily returns to her bed, pushes her back against the wall and embraces her own legs. Her face is resting on her knees, and it's not long before the cloth under her eyes is starting to get moist

Some hours pass by, and soon there is a knock on the door. Lily flies towards in, and her heart has more than doubled its pace in the space of a few seconds. There is an expected disappointment at the door. Its one of the girls from the mechanic team.

>hey Lily
>Amanda?
>i just wanted to check in on you and... make sure you have some food
>>
>>31442033
Lily is being handed a plate of warm food. She wants to give it back and say she is fine, but she's not eaten anything in quite a while

>t-thanks
>no problems Lily, i'm here if you need me. and uhh... if you feel like it and have time, you could check in the guys in the garage, i mean we could get the tank there yesterday, but we cant seem to start it now. Maybe you can help?
>do you need it started right now?
>well, no but if there is something wrong with it, we'd like to know so we can fix it.
>Let me guess, everything looks good, but you still cant find the problem?
>yeah, how did you know that?
>call it intuition. If its an emergency, come speak to me here. i'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Some nods are exchanged between the two and lily returns to the desk where she has to move several weapons and parts to get a place to put her plate down. The food is good, and its easy to tell someone has put real effort into making it. Lily doesn't care too much about it, but rather just feeds her face with it, without much thought. She returns to her own bed

Jagdtiger isn't starting? Sure, all of the mechanical components are technically fine, but if none of the parts actually wants to move, the Jagdtiger isnt going anywhere. Not as long as Lily has something to do with it. And she does.

She didn't intend to do anything today. but for the first time in a long time, she feels there as another one like her here. Do they have a new tank?
>>
>>31442307
OH FUG TANK ON TANK HAREM RIVALRY
>>
>>31442331
wow, i thought i was alone in here.

also, what other really exiting massive tank should there be in? i have a few ideas about it, but i cant fucking make up my mind. remember it has to be very well armored, steel only and preferably being fuckhueg, heavy and impractical

oh, and it has to be found somewhere in the US
>>
>>31442361
MUTHERFUVKING T95 GMC
also if it can be spg's
T92 howitzer motor carriage
Pershing
M103
M1 thumper
T29
T14

All I can think of off the top of my head
Dunno if the mbt70 would count tho
>>
>>31442361
M47 Patton

Make it a patriotic redhead girl who "Don't take no guff from no nazis"
>>
>>31442461
Wasn't a heavy tank
>>
File: ferdi.jpg (95KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
ferdi.jpg
95KB, 403x604px
>>31442427
i've considered the M 103 and the T95 (or is it called T28 i dont fucking know) T 29 is a good idea, even if it looks pretty much the same as the T30 featured earlier (...and maybe later)

I'd say the thumper and the mbt 70 are a bit to late and not steel. M14 is a bit small in the gun department (then again, that can be fixed)

Isn't there an IS-3 is in fort benning btw? that could be some top tier-rivalry

>>31442461
that could work aswell. I mean maybe the 90 mm has to go, and some other spooky shit done to it.

Pic related is always an option, but i'd be drifting into wehraboo territory
>>
>>31442480
I was just listing off American tanks, there are a buncha soviet tanks in America too
T28 is also T95

Currently looking up tanks
>>
>>31442512
>>31442480

Sturmtiger?
T110 series
T57
>>
>>31442512
actually, lets just say i'll consider most vehicles with just steel armor that is still thicc/crazy angled, preferably late WWII/ early cold war

>>31442545
no sturmtigers in the US, sadly

i dont actually think there was only T110 made, and i dont think it survives today, but i'm not very read up on that vehicle

T57 is interesting with the french looking turret and all
>>
>>31442567
All of the IS series
Soviet prototypes
german fuckhueg latewar prototypes
some after war french heavy's

there are a shitton of such vehicles
>>
File: jp.jpg (97KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
97KB, 403x604px
>>31442603
yeah, but i kinda what them to be in the US for the sake of my story.

>IS series.
This is probably the best idea, next to a US heavy tank. i think there are only two in the US though, one IS-3 in georgia and one IS-3M in cali

>soviet prototypes.
Would be nice, but once again, pretty much all of them are in kubinka

>german prototypes
Sadly most german prototypes were either destroyed by the bongs or captured by the russians
well, there is one tiger in the US, but it is molested. No tiger IIs, but there is a ferdinand/ elefant and a Jagdpanther

but i'd honesty prefer not a german vehicle for variety

>french heavy
sadly only one left and its in frogland

oh, there could be one, but i cant remember its name or if it even is the kind of tank i am looking for. i cant remember who made it or when, but it is green, crazy flat and cant move its gun or something like that. anyone know what i mean or have i missed something
>>
>>31442699

>oh, there could be one, but i cant remember its name or if it even is the kind of tank i am looking for. i cant remember who made it or when, but it is green, crazy flat and cant move its gun or something like that. anyone know what i mean or have i missed something

Probably a russland vehicle, they made a bunch of weird proto-td and td's before during and after the war
>>
side note, JTfag is to blame for this now being stuck in my head the entire day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpSVVkmUlg
>>
>>31442699
KV-1 possibly?

I found this video, seems useful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVepjbjZMrc
>>
File: Plakat_E-100.jpg (60KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_E-100.jpg
60KB, 434x650px
>>31442809
You know, as sad as the Kv-1 was in service, a modern one with new turret and gun and a beefy engine would be cool

sadly, there are sadly no big slav assault guns, like the ISU-152 and such in the US

>also, no E-100 because the bongs killed it
>>
>M60A2 "Starship"
>brought out of mothball
>muh speed
>one of the last ones that wasn't scraped or turned into the A3
>still optimistic about proving her worth
>wants to prove that she shouldn't be cancled again, just like her program
>small, spritley energetic
>no actual experience
>lots of technical gizmios it likes to show off

Could be cool.
>>
File: 1319597534755.jpg (634KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1319597534755.jpg
634KB, 1024x724px
>>31442830
>>
>>31442830
Looks like T95/28
And T92 are your best bets then

>>31442843
The A3's were the ones that were "starships"
>>
File: Orkel_1318007366.jpg (448KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Orkel_1318007366.jpg
448KB, 1280x1024px
>>31442852
comon, go full retard. You know you want to.
>>
>>31442855
Disregard the second part, I'm dumb
>>
File: Plakat_KingTiger.jpg (77KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_KingTiger.jpg
77KB, 434x650px
>>31442843
you fucking twat. i was completely set on an IS-3 and was already "building" her so to say, and you present me with this. FUCK

i love the starship, man. and now i cant decide damnit

>>31442855
nah, A3 had an M68, old turret and lots of ERA

A2 was starship
>>
>>31442872
Is3 would be muymuy cool
>>
>>31442872
>>31442882

Russian with American accent or vise versa, because it's been in America so long
>>
File: less qq more pew pew.jpg (91KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
less qq more pew pew.jpg
91KB, 620x409px
>>31442872
Do the IS-3, bring the Starship in if you feel like you need a third wheel or it's plot relevant later.

>IS and JT arguing over recovering Anon
>starship jumps in and says something stupid
>shenanigains
>>
File: Plakat_KingTigerPorcshe.jpg (67KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_KingTigerPorcshe.jpg
67KB, 434x650px
>>31442898
you're right. i think that's for the best, and i kinda imagined it being an IS3

oh and i have ideas for the starship, don't worry

alright, imma return to story mode now
>>
File: 1398911473292.jpg (60KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
1398911473292.jpg
60KB, 450x298px
>>31442307
TANK HAREM

FUCK YEAH
>>
>>31442307
lily covers her head with the hood and heads out of the room, after checking the phone one last time

There is a lot of people down at the "courtyard", just like when she arrived. the Jagdtiger is still in one of the garages, and behind a closed door. Might as well be, since it's not gonna do anyone any good right now. Whatever vehicle that just got here has just been unloaded from the truck that is now heading away. There are so many people, so Lily can't actually see what the new tank. cant be a big one in that case? However, when the engine is started, its obvious it's not a small tank. And there is thick black smoke being pumped out of the exhausts. Diesel engine, very powerful. Lily estimates to at least 1000hp. She elbows her way through the crowd and cannot believe her eyes

The only reason for the Jagdtiger to exist is to carry the PaK 44 in an armored housing. And one of the primary reasons that the PaK 44 was built is the russian 122 mm guns that proved so effective against German tanks. The other reason was a fear in german high command about a new soviet tank that the long 88mm gun, the Pak 43 would be unable to harm. And while that tank never fought in the war, and the Pak 43 could handle anything anyone fielded in that conflict, that super-tank rolled on Berlin's streets on their victory parade in september '45. That tank was the IS-3.

Lilys entire being was made with the purpose of destroying this very tank. and now she stood 5 meters away from one
>>
So wait, did the protag die?
>>
>>31443076
Maybe, he passed out the last we saw of him
>>
>>31443035
She read the people as the left the vehicle. She knew exactly how the inside of an IS-3 looked like. Where the ammunition was, where the crew sat, how fast it could go backwards. The commander leaves the vehicle first. His knee hits the side of the hatch, if only ever so slightly. He is inexperienced. With tanks in general or this vehicle. Next is the Loader and gunner. ans expected they are not very large. You cant be in a soviet tank. Lily knew who the next crew member would be. Her. The driver, since it has a drive system that makes so little sense and is so complicated, it's almost pointless to learn. But she has. The good thing about this apparel is that it's very easy to conceal a weapon, even if you are a not very large girl, and the pistol is a bit larger than it should be. She estimates she can flick off the safety without anyone noticing in this commotion, and send at least two shots before she is disarmed.

But Lily cant. The IS-3 is a formidable weapon of war, and Anon said we were not against the russians. But Lily really wants to speak with her in private. Maybe she can "feel" Lily is here just like felt this girl is here?

And has she told anyone about what she is to the tank, their "relationship". Things could get tricky for Lily if people starts knowing. She is going to be labeled many things becaue of where she served, it could get her killed.

She heads back to her room and make the MP is working and is loaded, and then back to the garages
>>
>>31443153
Lily heads off to one of the workbenches. Three steel beams, a welder and the mount for a big MG. All material needed for the mount is ready, including the 80 pound M2.

>Excuse me, are you a part of mechanic team?

A womans voice, with a slight Russian accent. It's her. Lily remembers something You taught her, "be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet". Lily has several plans

>you could say i am, yes, can i help you?

Lily turns around. The woman is taller than she is. She has long, black hair and a very unusual blue eye color. Her face is somewhat narrow and her body is, with lack of a better term, beautiful. Even if she is missing in one department.

>wait, you are...? you are like me?
>it looks like i am. The IS-3 is yours i take it?

The woman is visibly shocked, and is starting to have trouble forming words

>y-yes, the IS-3 is mine. i'm sorry if i am looking a bit taken back, but i really didn't expect to see anyone...like you here

Lily smirks

>So, did you need help with anything?

>y-yes, but right now that can wait. I must need to know a thing from you first. Have you told anyone about your... connection. I have lied about myself and just said i know the tank, i've worked with it since i was small

>I... I have told one man. But i trust him

>you told someone about it?! what do you think will happen if someone finds out?

>listen here, i trust this man with my life, besides, it will be far worse for me if someone finds out
>>
>>31443595
>what do you mean far worse for you?

>do you really think only the allies did this? do you even know what machine i am bound to? actually, follow me. i'll show you. But first, i need a promise

>i'm not sure i like where this is going, what do you want from me?

>i want nothing from you, but from us. All that matters now is this war, all former ones are left behind, forgotten. Alright? we cant fight among our selves? can we promise each other that

The woman ponders for a second, and then extends her arms towards Lily.

>together

Lily sighs of relief, and takes her hand.

>together

The two walk over to the garage where the Jagdtiger is parked. The young woman helps lily with the sliding door. The Jagdpanzer is standing with its gun facing outwards. Her eyes widen, and she is even opening her mouth a little. She is completely stunned.

>h-how...

>do you understand now that i say i trust him? Many would have been blinded by my past. But he wasn't. And besides, you can guess how much work was needed.

>tell me more, does the gun work?

>all of it works. the gun is as good as new, the engine can put out 1800PS if it has to. All of the drive train is rebuilt.

The woman is almost blushing.

>maybe he can help me then? The turret-

>no, he can't

>what do you mean?

>he is...well, we were attacked last night, and he is in the infirmary right now. I'm not even sure he'll live to see another sunrise. Doctor said the surgery was a 50-50. I cant even go to see him
>>
File: 1323916079666.jpg (228KB, 1077x808px) Image search: [Google]
1323916079666.jpg
228KB, 1077x808px
>mfw this thread
>mfw discover tank waifus

Fuck yes this is the best thread
>>
>>31443746
You're building the division from that anime Panzer girls but in reverse, aren't you?
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>31444026
>tfw want an E-50 waifu who is literally like Asuka, and a Rei T-34, of which many clones were made.
>>
>>31443746
>he is also the commander if this vehicle.

>i-im sorry, i didn't know

>you couldn't have. But for now, you needed help with the IS-3, and maybe i can help. You mentioned the turret?

>it's the hydrulics, you can guess how fun it is to hand crank it.

>i'll help you get that turret turning, and you help me get an MG on the Jagdtiger. Deal?

>Deal. I am Natalya Chelyabinsk

>La- I am Lily Erika Nibelung.

And so, the two set off. The issue with the IS-3s turret is not too big, a leak in one of the
hydraulic motors. On a western vehicle it would have taken an afternoon, max, to change. But this was a Soviet tank, meaning it took a while. Buy they set their similarities aside and tried to fix the old tank.

Lily was told by Natalya why they came here. Word came out that the best mechanics for many miles, and the IS-3 had to be fixed, and fast. Many people from that base had come here, because there was a very large concentration of hostiles moving in from the ravaged east parts of the country. They were on the offensive, and two machines like this could play a vital role, especially as defensive pieces

>just a shame about all that armor, you cant really flee if you have to

Lily looks questioning at her new friend

>what do you mean? Even if the IS-3 don't weigh 75 tons, it should have more than enough armor

>what do you mean? they kill even new MBTs!

>you don't know steel arm-

Suddenly, Lilys phone rings. Her hand races into her pocket to answer it

>Doc?
>>
>>31444040
>You're building the division from that anime Panzer girls but in reverse, aren't you

i'm note sure what you are implying here. some gup reference?

also, is there not anyone who knows what that really flat tank thing i was talking about was?
>>
File: 1200px-IT-1_missile_tank.jpg (133KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-IT-1_missile_tank.jpg
133KB, 1200x800px
Did it launch ATGM's instead of using a main gun? like this?
>>
>>31444196
is for
>>31444133
>>
>>31444196
nah, it didnt have a turret, and some crazy voice in me says it cant move its gun at all, but that wouldn't be possible, would it?

i think the whole thing looked lie a triangle, and had quite a short track. or have i just making things up? its bugging me, man
>>
>>31444255
Lots of soviet Tank Destroyers didnt have turrets, and there are some vehicles like the one above, do you remember # of roadwheels?
>>
>>31444275
this is gonna sound weird, but i do thing the track was really short, like 4 or max 5 wheels
>>
>>31444354
That does sound kinda weird, but nore really, T-54/55's had 5 IIRC
You sure the gun didnt move?
and how tall do you think it was?
>>
>>31444436
it is flat as fuck, like "not even t-64" levels of flat. and it has a really pointy (horizontal) nose.

Thing is, i don't think it was russian, i've looked at all their fucking TDs (or well, it feels like that anyway), and i cant even find anything that looks remotely like it
>>
>>31444455
Color?
Cause what you're describing, to me anyway, seems like a slav vehicle for manlets
kek
>>
>>31444255
Which country made this? If you narrow it down to a nationality I might be able to find it but right now you are describing a lot of tanks.
>>
>>31444475
Yeah, thats the problem im having too
>>
File: 492px-StuG_F_Garage.jpg (70KB, 492x300px) Image search: [Google]
492px-StuG_F_Garage.jpg
70KB, 492x300px
>>31444479
Okay, so a coaxle (maybe) but front mounted main gun.
Triangular?
And short.
Well it's neither triangular nor short, but a STuGIII?
>>
File: nMJOn3al.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nMJOn3al.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>
File: StuG.jpg (93KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
StuG.jpg
93KB, 403x604px
>>31444517
not a StuG man, too many wheels. also, i think it's post WWII, but i'm once again, not sure

>>31444466
always a dark/ medium green. almost certain its not slav or american. Europe most likely. also, dem numbers

>>31444475
i honestly dont know, but with a bit of deduction i want to say its not soviet or american
>>
Really not getting what you mean by triangular. But it'd be about this size right?
>>
>>31444596
^
JagdPz IV?
JagdPanther?
A Sturmgeschutz?
a Waffentrager?

SO MANY GERMAN PROTOTYPES AND SPECIALTY VEHICLES
>>
File: jgpz4.jpg (87KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
jgpz4.jpg
87KB, 403x604px
>>31444681
no, its a big machine. Gun is big aswell, and i think it had the normal arrangement with an idler and a drive sprocket. also, i'm pretty sure it did not have turret.

>>31444690
it had, like the triangular hull shape of the JP, but it was a triangle all the way and not a "cut" for the engine deck. and it was not open-topped
>>
>>31444714
Panther or panzer?
also where are you getting these awesome images?
>>
File: 1473315692712.jpg (85KB, 917x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473315692712.jpg
85KB, 917x900px
>>31444714
Well then I'm out. If it's not Russian, German or American and it's post ww2, I definately don't know it.
>>
File: jp38t.jpg (88KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
jp38t.jpg
88KB, 403x604px
>>31444725
i meant the jagdpanther, even if i think it doesn't unlike the JgPzIV either. also, don't assume its german either, because i don't fucking know

also, not sure about the images, but they are all german vehicles, so i suppose i can dump them while i dont do the story itself
>>
File: it130_001.jpg (15KB, 606x202px) Image search: [Google]
it130_001.jpg
15KB, 606x202px
>>31444778
something like this?
>>
File: 3AshZO1AJWo.jpg (86KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
3AshZO1AJWo.jpg
86KB, 403x604px
>>31444822
noo. its not enough triangle. fuck it, i'll open up paint and see if i can do anything
>>
>>31444895
yay
writefagging and now drawfagging!
>>
File: what is this.jpg (75KB, 1552x856px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
75KB, 1552x856px
>>31444920
...let's just say i'm better at writing than drawing

this is it, please anyone know wtf it is
>>
File: DSC00302.jpg (179KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00302.jpg
179KB, 1024x576px
>>31444938
should've just done that first
S-tank aka Stridsvagn 103
>>
>>31444938
S-tank?
>>
>>31444963
why
>>
File: S_Tank.jpg (53KB, 859x343px) Image search: [Google]
S_Tank.jpg
53KB, 859x343px
>>31444987
because hydrolics
>>
So you was resolved thanks to a drawing of a sandwich with a straw in it?
>>
>>31444996
Hey, he got it pretty much on the nose, 4 road wheels, triangular wedge, longish barrel
>>
File: rX8p0hi.jpg (31KB, 522x228px) Image search: [Google]
rX8p0hi.jpg
31KB, 522x228px
>>31444938

Are you getting confused with the STRV 103 Swedish MBT?
>>
File: 9NmfjuaR3_c.jpg (90KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
9NmfjuaR3_c.jpg
90KB, 403x604px
>>31444963
>>31444994
>>31445005

YES YEs that's it fucks sake. like short triangular and a fixed gun

that thing looks sci-fi as fuck. it appears its a bit late for this though. But i'll keep it on mind for later parts. no promises though
>>
File: strv103b-1web.jpg (190KB, 850x546px) Image search: [Google]
strv103b-1web.jpg
190KB, 850x546px
>>31445005
>>31444938
>>
>>31445030

She's got angles in all the right places, and a cute veil~
>>
>>31444133
You look at the doctor, and it appears he had the shortest phone conversation in his life

>I'll have a few words with her, and then i'll leave you two alone, alright?

"yeah, thanks doc. you're the man"

It appears Lily get here with a speed that would have many ship missiles embarrassed. the doctor stands between her and the door to you and tells her 25 times that she has to calm down. She does.

In the time you have known her, her face and body have been a roller coaster of emotions. But like she is now is something new. a hint of crying, yes but she is happy.

"i said i wasn't going anywhere, right?"
>i thought you were-
"shhhh, don't do that. i mean you did a good job there"

She cant hold it in her anymore, and starts crying. Shes played tough for a few days now, but now she gives up that act. You figure no way around this, and mover over to the side of the way, and let her just lie and cry next to you. She is a crying, vibrating but very warm mess. She tries to say a hundred things at once, but you shush her. For hours he just lie down next to you. She probably fell asleep within the first 30 minutes. She was scared. You are pumped full of drugs aswell, meaning you fell sleep rather quickly. The doctor comes in aswell, checking all kinds of thing. Lily was gone for some time to eat and other things to take care about. She returned by lunch, and you kept chatting the time away.

the door knocks, and Natalya runs in.

>they are here, and the beast wont start
>>
>>31445600

>they are here, and the beast wont start

Mfw when I read that as breast
>>
File: 1474007370843.jpg (31KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474007370843.jpg
31KB, 505x479px
>>31445632
HELP, MY TITS AREN'T WORKING
>>
>>31445632
>>31445799
THE BALLISTICS ARE JAMMED
>>
>>31445600
>Lily, you have to start it, there are too many for me to handle alone
"y-you are Natalya?"
>yes commander, but there is an emergency, and we need the Beast started immediately

>anon, are-
"Lily, you have a job to do, mow get your new friend here and go fuck some shit up. please"

Lily gets up and join Natalya in running down the corridors, towards their vehicles. In some unexplained manner, the Jagdtiger starts within two seconds oh Lily getting into it. And not one soul on the base failed to notice 2500hp screaming as they put all 120 tons in motion. Not thirty seconds later the first cannon discharges. A 122 mm shell fired from the IS-3 hits the front of a class 4 and explodes.. However, HE shells tend to be ineffective against these creatures, there is something about their armor that seem to mitigate explosions

Lily picks up the radio and advises an ammunition change

>We only have one AP round left, we want to put it to good use

Lily gets furious, but manage to stay clam enough to inform them that is they are shooting explosive rounds, they should focus on targets that dies when fired at

Just as she has said that, the PaK 44 fires and hits the class 4.

It is a long creature, and if you hit it at the front, the shell can travel along the length of the creature, and explode somewhere in the middle. This has an absolutely devastating effect and it is killed immediately, and paints a large numbers of smaller creatures around it with its intestines
>>
>>31446099
>load Armor piercing!

Since the Jagdtiger is lacking its commander, Lily has taken that seat, leaving the "radio operators" position empty, but it matters little since the radio is usable by the commander as well. She is also taking full advantage of the HMG mounted just in front of the commanders hatch, and uses it to keep fire on some of the lesser enemies. She points the M2 to a Class 3 but it is vaporized by another shell fired from the IS-3

>AP loaded, gimmie a target!

>class 4, 15 degrees right, 450 meters!

another 20 rounds leave the barrel of the large MG as the Jagdtiger rotates to engage a new target

>target in sight commander!

>FIRE

This one was barely moving, and was presenting a much larger profile, and it was an easy shot even for an inexperienced gunner. The cannon sends another 30kg projectile away. The effect is just as devastating as last time, and just like the man who was in charge of restoring the gun said, there was no need for a second round.

>right, that was the last of the big ones, load HE!

the grunts surrounding the vehicle and using it for cover have done a good job of erasing any creatures they can kill with their rifles. Many of the, are very good shots, other just enjoy to kill things, and the gun fires as soon as it is loaded, and absolutely disintegrates the class 3 it hits.

The battle dies down a bit, there were much fewer enemies than expected.

The grunts set of to do their work of "making sure they really are dead"
>>
File: 1473206765833.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473206765833.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>31446099
Now we're rock and rolling
>>
>>31446269
the grunts are very thorough in their work, and "it can be guaranteed not a single one of those motherfuckers are alive when we are done"

This is a process normally done with with only the soldiers eyes, but in this case it is carried out with knives, chainsaws and hand grenades

Of course, the larger enemies don't really need checking, since most of them are split in half

But Lily is as careful as she has to be and scans the field in front of her with the binoculars for any sign of non-human life. There was one class 3 brought down by MG fore that didn't really die, but its belly is sawed open and it is force fed an M67. The grunts find this very amusing, no ones surprise

The casualties are very low as well, and there are not too many wounded. The steel beats has proven themselves very useful. Lily scans the remains of the dead enemies, as the IS-3 parks next to the Jagdtiger. The commander pops the hatch open and gets out

>that's quite the machine you got there, and the gun is amazing! ...what is it, exactly?

>this is exactly the kind of flatter Lily could hear on the west front. Many german soldiers had never seen a Jagdtiger before, and most were just as amazed every time. The old commander would say the same thing, every time:

>Its a Jagdtiger, it's the best we have

the commander of the IS-3 still looks amazed

>wow, that thing sure is impressive

Just as he says that, the hatch moves slightly, putting him of balance and makes his knee hit the turret
>>
>>31446411
Is3 commander took another hatch to the knee
>>
>>31446411

I just started reading your stuff on pastebin, and although there are some typos here and there it's really good so far. However I'm having trouble understanding what the setting in the story is, or does that come up later?
>>
>>31446411
The "two types of engineering" part just cracked me up, shit was great.
>>
>>31446643
the setting is this
>>31396356
>i've always wanted to write up shit about humans using shitty old WWII stuff (while trying to make it a bit more useful in todays standards like rechambeing some weapons, and getting vehicles new engines) in an ayylium conflict.

>would anyone want to read that?

I really think that should be in the pastebin as well.
>>
File: lCWeRFB6PfU.jpg (93KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
lCWeRFB6PfU.jpg
93KB, 403x604px
>>31446643
>typos here and there

sorry man, but i'm writing all this with my left hand only, since my right is i broken and in a cast

And i know i should dig deeper into the setting, so here is a TLDR, even if i should type this out in the main story somewhere

>Ayys are attacking earth
>their larger weapons are designed to take out modern MBTs, but they are ineffective agaisnt plain steel of sufficient thickness
>in these very specific conditions, Late WWII/early cold was big tanks are useful, if they are overhauled
>this all takes place somewhere in the middle of the US
>also, there are lots of other WWII suprplus things floating about because... it was easier to make i suppose?

>Ayys are sort of animals, augmented and bonded with mechanical enchantments and armor

>Ayys are divided into different classes, 1-5
>1 is smaller than a human, bsically cannon fodder. Weapon is weak, and can only hit things within its arms reach

>2 is slightly larger than a man, and is somewhat resistant to smaller bullets. but things like 5,56 will fuck it up. Has a ranged weapon, but it can be stopped with a bit of metal

>class 3 is van-sized, is resistant to most calibers up to 7.62 and similar. Its weapon can give lighter vehicles some issues. humvee beware

>class 4 will eat .50 all day long and laugh at it. It also has a 50s sci-fi looking weapon that can shit on modern tanks, but it struggles against steel plates about three inches (76mm) thick

>class 5 is xboxhueg

anything else?
>>
>>31446820
sheeet, having a broken right arm sucks.

That's enough information for me, rest I'll figure out as I read. I was suppose to change the spark plugs in my car today, but now I'm just bingeing on your story lol.
>>
File: Plakat_Panther.jpg (73KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Panther.jpg
73KB, 434x650px
>>31446933
it fucking sucks with a broken right arm. i cant drive my car because lolmanual and i cant go to work because i have to lift things and drive a car

so, i'm at home writing about Jagdtigers instead.
>>
File: 1473069329954.jpg (217KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1473069329954.jpg
217KB, 1469x1102px
>>31446820
Tell us the story papa
>>
File: Plakat_Panzer1.jpg (78KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Panzer1.jpg
78KB, 434x650px
>>31446968
story? about the arm, or go back to the actual story?
>>
I've been unexpectedly busy. Will try to get that passage up later today, if anyone's still interested.
>>
>>31446966
I know what you mean, if it was your left arm you could at least drive but with your right arm that makes it really awkward.

>>31446984
I wouldn't mind either one lol
>>
>>31446984
Both.
Inb4 jerking off too much.
>>
File: Plakat_Panzer2.jpg (75KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Panzer2.jpg
75KB, 434x650px
>>31447022
>>31447058
too much to drink, got in a fight with the apartment door (its one of those heavy steel ones) and i fell down the stairs. thing is i passed out from it, so i didn't notice until i was woken up, because a neighbor had found my apartment door open, and didn't find me inside. not the most dignified thing, i know
>>
>>31447088
BAHAHAHA
I just try to kill my friends when I'm drunk
Not my doors.
>>
>>31446411
you could hear some of the gunfire from that battle, and all of the cannon shots. There were 6 of them, and you could actually tell the difference between the IS-3 and the jagdtigers gun. they are not that much different in caliber, the IS-3 has a large muzzle brake that changes the sound quite a lot. There was only smaller explosions after that, so you guess that both tanks are okay. You are still nervous though, so you leave your bed, with much pain and just walk in circles in the small room. You are pretty much alone in the infirmary now, and you don't really feel like being in the next room to someone is is screaming their last hour in life, if that happens. You have to ask the doc to sleep in your own bed tonight. Soon the noise of the engines die down, and the first people are rushed into the infirmary, But if the doctor is going to do surgery i might...

there is a knock on the door.

>anon, you there?
"Lily, come in!"

This time you take a step forwards and embrace her

"you're alright!"
>yeah, that was no problem. 3 rounds fired, one kill with each
"i must look pretty bad now huh? baptism of fire and i'm not there"
>anon, i've been in combat before, so has the machine, but i really hope you are there next time. Besides, we have a few things to discuss with the other tank crew, because we have to be better organized if we are to survive
"other tank... it was a russian one, right?"
>Yes, IS-3 heavy tank. it was... sort of made to combat them
>>
>>31447179
Reading your story, it's weird. Not as in the story is weird, but it's like I'm reading a light novel. The story is western, but the style is that of a light novel. It might be just me, but it's fun so it's all good lol.
>>
>>31447179
"but you can get along with the other girl i hope?"
>yes, she is nice. I... actullay helped her get the IS-3 working
"well, that's good. judging by the gunfire i heard from here it seemed like it was pulling its weight aswell"
>well, yes and no. The tank has very potent armor, almost as effective as ours is, even if it weighs at least 25 tons less. But it seems that the vehicle is ill-equipped, since it only fire HE today. They only have a single AP round, and a handful of HE rounds left. It may not be a problem as long as we have enough ammunition for the class 4s.
"do we?"
>with the new rounds have have made, we have 13 AP, three HE and that one hollow point you wanted
"aww, Lily, you are way to kind to me, doing my job and all. and i will happily accept your dinner invitation, if you're still up for it"

Her face lights up in that typical way you have grown so fond of

>for you, always

You smile and take her hand as you leave the infirmary. Just as you reach for the handle;

>you two stop right there. augh, whats the point... listen here young lady, i spent a lot of time stitching this man back up, and i don't want to have to do it all again because you flutter with your eye lashes. you have to take care of him now that he's all fragile, alright?

>i promise!

>good, now get out of here, i am a busy man.

You take her hand, and head back to your room for a change of clothes, and then head down to the dining hall, hand in hand
>>
File: Plakat_Panzer3.jpg (97KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Panzer3.jpg
97KB, 434x650px
>>31447333
...i'm afraid i don't know what light novel is in "literature terms". is it bad?

it sounds like its something eastern in the way you imply things

also, that's it with the story for now. i've been writing to and fro for like 14 hours now

>>31446989
uh huh, if you find some neat stuff, just drop the link off here senpai
>>
>>31447452

And here we go, a fragment from DTHW Extra Side 2, a mid-era DTHW release that more or less shows the "modern" Doing-Things style; a failed MMORPG raid, a family promise, battle preparations, and a Presidential speech to men going into a very unusual battle.

http://pastebin.com/pE7y03eY

Let me know what you think.
>>
>>31447452

It is actually eastern, but it does not describe a genre or a story. If you are not familiar with it then it must be just me. But nonetheless the story is very entertaining to read.

I've caught up with the story, and although I want to read more guess I'll have to wait. Also I should get off my lazy ass and fix my car so it works out haha.
>>
>>31444596
ITS AN S-TANK
>>
>>31444714
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stridsvagn_103
4 road wheels, i found the tank you are looking for
>>
>>31442361
Can we have a BT-5?
>>
Best book on the Boer war from the Boer side?
>>
bumping to prevent thread death
>>
File: 161713,xcitefun-fly-fortress-04.jpg (38KB, 800x360px) Image search: [Google]
161713,xcitefun-fly-fortress-04.jpg
38KB, 800x360px
Idk if anyone cares about my stories, but I'll post one here in a minute.
Pic related, alt ww2 warzone.
>>
Hans was ecstatic. He had, for many years wanted to pull his machine out of its garage and drive it to war.
However, the very nature of such a machine would inspire panic.
But now... now they are going to war.
Hans was a blur of motion on his beast of a machine.
Checking oil, tuning gears, tightening bolts... It was ready
1300 horsepower on a half ton vehicle doesnt sound like much, until you realize that such a vehicle could go toe to toe with every tank in the last 100 years and win.
Such a wonderful invention, Alloy H, made his half inch of armor tougher that 4 inches of steel, his chassis weighs less than some domestic motorcycles did just some 30 years ago.
His ammunition was actually the heaviest thing he carried, and it was standard depleted uranium.
He started his beast, revving the hugely unneccisary engine and smiling.
How sad that the russians didnt know that his machine, and others like it, were in existence.
He could outclass them in every way.
The strength of his armor, the speed of his tank, the size of his gun...
This is going to be a bloodbath.
He pulled out of his nondescript garage and on to the main road. Heading straight to the rendezvous point his batallion had already established.
His Totenwagen MK4 absolutely flied down the road, reaching top speeds of 130.
His wild eyes and toothy grin would have scared any man who happened to see.
>>
>>31450173
"Commander! You're finally here. Its been some time, i see you still take care of your vehicle."
"Gunter, you old kraut! So youre still alive?"
"Of course. Any idea who the call is about?"
"No idea."
"Well, im sure we'll see."
You can hear more engines in the distance, knowing more of your batallion is on its way, you dismount and enter the command tent.
Everyone arrives within the hour, as practiced.
Everyone is exited to be called out, theres a cold electricity in the air.
At the hour mark, the command radio shrieked to life.
"Head north to the eastern border of Germany and russia. Enemies to be intercepted at 1700 hours, coordinates to follow..."
Of course it was the russians, they werent the type for a proxy war.
'Well ladies, what are you waiting for? We have our orders. Move."
There was a long ride ahead of them, but with special weapons comes special priveledges. They had access to music, and secure radio to each other.
There was a lot of joviality between them, no one was somber, everyone was exited.
Morbid perhaps, but not an unwelcome atmosphere.
>>
>>31450326
They arrived early, nearly three hours early.
So they had to wait.
Songs were sung, food was exchanged, they caught each other up with their private lives.
It seemed more like a camping trip than a soon to be war.
But they were unconcerned, they had weaponry so advanced that they could hardly take each other out, were they to try.
As 1700 rolled around (at least the dirty Hunns were punctual) they could see the dust in the distance.
Everyone mounted up and loaded.
All the crews were silent, a cold fury began to build as the russians actually crossed the border.
They couldnt wait to run them off.
It wasnt until they got closer that they realized that the russians had broken the rules.
We had better tanks.
So they didnt bring tanks.
They brought strange, deformed monsters

dudebroguy here, thought id jump in here because i just realized that my idea would sound like im biting off jtfag
Im not, i remember an old book series where the axis powers were more mechanically advanced whilst the allies had developed advanced genetic engineering. So i decided to tell a story from the axis side of that. These arent ayys, they are biological vehicles piloted by men. Ill get to that, but i didnt want to distract from the tank story because, lets be honest, thats why we're all here. Ill continue later, gotta do some shit for now.
>>
>>31449954
Oh fuck I want this
>>
>>31452008

He just posted it in >>31450173, >>31450326, and >>31450466.

I'm wondering if it's even worth posting my own, the previous pastebin doesn't seem to be getting any reads aside from me checking on it.
>>
>>31452205
I think he meant the airborne battleship.
And im sorry, i just cant bring myself to care about kirito anymore. If you have something else, ill check it.
Ive been checking when you post, idk why that wouldnt show.
>>
>>31452467

Hmmm, that's odd, maybe I'll check back in a bit. I'll also try to get something else uploaded, maybe in a few hours.

Also, did you read past the opening battle to get to the Presidential speech?
>>
File: Plakat_Panzer4.jpg (84KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Panzer4.jpg
84KB, 434x650px
>>31452205
i'm reading them man
>>
>>31452538

Cool. What did you think of it?

Also, DTHE 12 fragment, right from the beginning of the episode, non-combat this time but still very /k/. As always, 24-hour timed pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/j6TetWvg

>>
File: Plakat_Tiger.jpg (76KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
Plakat_Tiger.jpg
76KB, 434x650px
>>31452568
they are pretty neat man. The actual writing is above mine aswell. also, i'm guessing someone has been playing valkyria chronicles?
>>
>>31452498
I go through phases man, and it's just not my Vidya stories phase, good writing style though. Fairly concise and aware.
>>
>>31452586
>>31452663

Thanks. I've played some Valkyria Chronicles, but not as much as I watched the anime and studied the game materials when it came out. High technical accuracy is something I strive for in Doing-Things; for example, the research I did while writing what eventually became DTHW Movie The 1st literally took over six months.

Honestly, I'm tempted to let more people into my reading circle, the one I release actual complete, full copies of DT episodes to. However, privacy is something I also strive for (especially since some DT installments are, to put it mildly, controversial for whatever reason), so that usually holds me back.
>>
File: 1473635159321.jpg (76KB, 720x823px) Image search: [Google]
1473635159321.jpg
76KB, 720x823px
>>31452568
That one's more my speed. Interesting names, where are you from?
>>
>>31452671
I wouldn't trust 4chan as a place to meet trustable people.
>>
>>31452677

CA (not gonna go any more specific than that), but as for the names, a lot of those are characters from, or derived from, Valkyria Chronicles and Allison & Lillia, along with a Cat Shit One cameo, although all heavily modified to fit into the Doing-Things universe.

Of course, Danny is original and the MC of DTHE, where the story passage is from.

>>31452686

No shit. Ironically, I met one of my closest friends here.
>>
>>31452705
Man, the first valkyria chronicles was awesome. The gameplay, the aesthetics, and the story was all top notch.
>>
>>31447406
"thats a lot of people in here is somthing going on or what"
>everyone is facing the same way aswell, I'm guessing someone has something important to say
"you people are gathering up like this, because someone with a lot of starts on their shoulder has told them to. and i feel the more stars there are, the worse news we will get"

The grip around your hand tightens,and Lily somehow takes one step even closer to you

>we're going to be sent away, right?
"well, i'm not gonna say that we are not going anywhere, because that might be lying to you, and i don't really like that"

You manage to find your own crew, sitting with the crew from the IS-3, a few compliments are politely shared over the table, and some of them send two certain girls blushing. You are really the only one here who has a fucking clue whats going on with these two, but it feels like you are only reluctantly invited into this club. And just as though, some brass comes in (surprisingly not the "company commander" who runs things around here, but his second in charge) and hands out the bad news. Recon planes has spotted a massive offensive, straight to one of the allied bases, and they have called out for assistance, so much in fact that even the real army has sending some people there, but only for non-combat roles, like logistics, mechanics, medics and so on. And pretty much anyone that can fight will head out at dawn, day after tomorrow. As the the crowd dispersed, the commander headed towards you
>>
>>31452705
I don't weeb that hard so I just didn't recognize the names. Figured you were from a faraway land instead of just commiefornia.
>>
>>31452766

Oh, trust me, Doing-Things is basically the melting pot of crossovers, cameos, in-jokes, derivations, and so forth, with a few unspoken exceptions. That's just scratching the surface; this rabbit hole goes all the way down, and like Mr. Bones Wild Ride, it never ends.

I'll try to find some more fun passages tomorrow, it's bedtime where I am.
>>
>>31452758
>gentlemen... ladies. I have to reluctantly admit the effectiveness of you museum pieces...

Lily and Natalya quickly turn their heads to the brass and look very irritated, as if someone has insulted their entire bloodline

>...they did save a lot of lives today. I will expect our Jaagtiger to help our friends in need...

he missed the pronunciation. Lily is getting more upset by the second

>...and while i can't give any orders to the crew of your tank, i hope you will make a good decision on what has to be done

>we will fight with you commander, we don't have enough time to get home anyway

>that is good to hear. If you need anything, make sure my boys know it and see if they can help out. And remember that when we get there, there is going to be a lot of men, but only a handful of tanks, so i'm guessing you are to be tasked with taking out the big Hostiles. That's all

"So, we are to be AT guns it seems"

This conversation takes a turn for the strange. You really wanted to cooperate with these men, but it has all turned into a game of compliments vs insults, and it seems one of the crews are not very happy at all with their vehicle. It's noisy, cramped, uncomfortable and generally Awful. Your crew however only seem to have good things to say about the Jagdtiger. And while she did a very good job to conceal it, Natalya did just wipe away a tear. Gotta do something...

"hey, i have an an idea how to get some pain out in between the reloads, anyone want to help?"
>>
>>31452758
For this, i have some creative criticism.
For the one on one communications, just having protagonist speak in regular text and Lilly in GT is fine, but with more characters speaking in each part, you need to distinguish them somehow.
I honestly don't know who is talking in some parts, is there a third party referring to them as "you people"? Do they mean the tank girls or the tankers in general? Or even just the enlisted?
I know the regular he said she said isn't your style but you at least need to use a symbol in front of irregular characters.
>>
File: st.jpg (89KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
89KB, 403x604px
>>31452896
fuck, "you people" was supposed to be "you know, people...". My bad, and i cant even blame that on my arm

and you say i should have some other symbols in front of other characters. suppose that could work, yeah

also, this is the last of the Panzer pics. I'll mae sure il fir some other pics in when i'm not doing story, just for shits and giigles
>>
>>31452916
And the last is my favorite of course
Also, I saw you said "a handful of tanks..." in there, if you are planning on adding more I'd suggest British. American will be fine too if it's not a lemon... I mean Sherman.
Or do whatever, it's your story and I'm excited to see how it plays out.
>>
File: boat.jpg (114KB, 1303x613px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
114KB, 1303x613px
>>31452940
>Brits

but the fucking bongs have nothing big in the US.. alright, the centurion is big, but its almost a bit plain

>no conqueror
>no chieftain
>no tortoise

i mean even a god damn swedish armor museum had a chieftain. Then i suppose i could go full mad max with a centurion...
>>
File: nothing to see.jpg (110KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see.jpg
110KB, 1024x746px
>>31452964
actually, i'm retarded, there is a conqueror in the US. Guess who's (most likely) making a cameo?
>>
>>31452964
Well honestly, your argument on the steel blocking the lasers doesn't disqualify the Abrams, but i figured you were going to expand with it as a war winning discovery that was going to lead to plenty of big bore technicals and mad Max tanks.
You could throw in that one we used on the Japs that had the flamethrower, I think it was the crocodile? I'm not sure on its armor depth though, it was mostly anti infantry, but with a flamethrower vs biological lmaoians... could at least take on the smaller stuff better than infantry, like the class one and two stuff.
The bongs had some alright tanks at the beginning of ww2, they just didn't keep up or innovate fast enough. But hey, America won the African front by going full oogabooga and swarming with mustang's above and Sherman's below.
Not the best planes or tanks, but overrunning them. Does this apply? Not really. But hey, history is fun.
>>
>>31452986
There, solved.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Conqueror confirmed as a Bad Bitch.
>>
File: IS-7_Photo.jpg (56KB, 700x336px) Image search: [Google]
IS-7_Photo.jpg
56KB, 700x336px
>>31453005
the steel is thick enough steel, and while the abrams is made up of steel (you know, with it being a tank and all) but the individual steel part are quite thin, and the rest is composites. A-And its not at all that i have made these very specific conditions just to make a handful of vehicle useful, just because i happen to like them, oh no

also, i'd love to have pic related, but its in russia

>>31453022
>Attach plastic rope to tank
>HA! Got you now!
>>
File: cheeki breeki grad.png (985KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki grad.png
985KB, 1024x768px
also, as a bit of side note, do i go through with the idea of using different signs, like @#&$% and shit like that for different people?
>>
>>31453070
It's only really important to distinguish between a third and fourth party speaking in each part, but yeah I think it would make it easier to follow throughout.
Except you'll have to press shift and then the sign with one hand
BAHAHAHA

Also IS-7 confirmed for sexy
>>
Clutching his Rifle
He Shivered in constant fear
A Distant war-cry pierced through the air.
>>
>>31453124
When I see "a distant war cry" and immediately associate that with space walruses for no reason that I can tell, I think it's time I sleep.
0500 and stepping off, will be back later to see what's what and finish the story of Hans.
>>
>>31452860
>come on man, i'm eating

The commander of the IS-3 doesn't seem to happy about your idea

"yeah, and i'm not. no one is forcing you"

>i'll stay right here

"as you wish"

Lily join you and she seems very upset.

>did you hear how they were talking to her?! like she wasn't even there!
"yeah, but to be honest here, they don't. i mean they don't know about her, do they?
>N-no, but it's still shameful of talking like a vehicle in that way!
"i'm a little sruprised about you getting along with who really should be your nemesis so to say"
>Our countries were enemies. We were supposed to be enemies, but in this war we have to stand together. Besides, there are not many of us left, since we can't really live in mode-

¤ c-commander?
"oh hey, Natalya"
¤ you were speaking about an upgrade? i will try to help if you need me
"sure, we're heading to the armory"

In this strange conflict, certain weapons types has fallen in and out of favor due to the armored nature of the foe. Large caliber rifles, like anti materiel, and the older Anti tank rifles. These weapons are powerful enough to deal with Class 3s without any issues, but wont do much against class 4. So, if there was a way to mount one of these rifles in top of the vehicle, for the commander, he can shoot that rifle while waiting for another rather long reload cycle

And if there is one thing this base isn't short of, its weapons and munitions. Even the section dedicated to just AT and AM rifles is very well stocked
>>
>>31453335
first off is "the great isle of M82". Easily a hundred of them. Since they are reliable, and has at least decent accuracy, the started to be produced in large numbers. Why they went with the M82A3 and not the Newer M107s is beyond you, but hey this is the army after all. Soon, you reach the wall off M109. These are really more grenade launchers than rifles. They lack some of that long range punch you want, because of the rather low velocity on the 25mm round. You keep going further into the armory. This where you find the more exotic things, like a few PTRDs one PRTS and a few Boys'. Natalya gets a little exited at the sight of the russian guns, but there is actually some more rifles in here. More specifically, an L-39, a Finnish 20 mm AT rifle.

"think we can mount this thing where the M2 sits now? should be better for range. Besides, if we are busy in the tank, someone outside could use it"

¤ what about these? they can easily kill enemy!

Natalya has picked up the PTRS

>actually, that gives me an idea. Since we are all using the M2 for out technicals, we should have some KPVs left over

¤ KPV is very powerful. and can fire 10 rounds per second. You get this on the roof of the tank, and no one will get close.

>soo, i see it as either having the fire rate of the MGs, or having the accuracy at long ranges, and in the case of the L-39 the accuracy and the Power

¤ You can have both! i have seen it in american tank movie!

>Huh?
>>
>>31453452
¤ Yes, a little MG in front of the commander, and a large at the back of the turret to it can be fired by an infantryman! I think they will like shooting a KPV and they want to keep us safe, because we have the big guns!

"but we're going with an AT rifle instead of the little MG or what?"

>honestly, yes. Brass said we had a lot of infantry, and they will kill anything they can, so it would be pointless having a smaller MG on the tank. We are here because of our AT capabilities, so in some strange way, the AT rifle makes sense

"alright, so what weapons do we go with? we could use M2s at the back and M82s up front, so we can .50 for all weapons"

¤ or the KPV and use PTRS and PTRD in front!

>do we need to use the same ammo for all weapons? i mean we're only going to be out for a few days, and those L-39s look pretty good to me

"its a good point. Lets go with the KPV and the L-39s today, see if they work"

You are joined by a few mechanics, and spend most of the night Welding gun mounts to the vehicles, and making sure they can handle the recoil. Each one is fitted with an L-39 mounted in front of the commanders hatch, and is secured in such away it's right in front of him as soon as he opens the hatch, and the KPVs so they can be fired by a man standing/sitting on the engine deck, behind the turret/superstructure. The clock has dwindled down to single digits, and you decide to head off to bed. You get to the room but Lily runs off soon, saying she forgot her MP
>>
>>31453703
She is taking much more time than you really cant fight off sleep. Unbeknownst to you, Lily enters the room about 15 minutes later, Natalya in tow, and speaking with shushed voices

¤ i'm not sure this is okay...
>stop it! look he's asleep, he can't say no
¤ but he has not given me permission either
>hey, i live here aswell
¤ but if he is the commander, he technically own you, so you can't really let me in
>listen here, this is much better than your room
¤ i will never share a room with them again. never
>exactly, that's why you are here!
¤ but i have a place, its-
>nuh-huh, if you are going to sleep on a concrete floor under the tank, i will join you
¤ but this is your bed here, it's yours and soft!
>yes, that is my bed, but i use that one
¤ b-but h-he is there!
>yes, and as i said, i trust him, he has never done me any harm, so you take that bed, and i sleep here, alright!

"augh, for fucks sake, just go to sleep will you? Natalya, if you want to sleep on her bed, please do since she never uses it, but we really have to sleep now"

>see, i told you
¤ thank you commander
"just anon, okay? but lets sleep now. That means you too, Lily"

And because of the very depressing digits the clock was showing, sleeping seemed like a good idea, and so, you did.

Unsurprisingly, you are woken up several up earlier than you would have wanted, because of the preparations for tomorrow. The vehicles has to be mad ready prepped for transport and all that. augh...

"5 more minutes?!"
>>
File: StuH home defence.jpg (49KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
StuH home defence.jpg
49KB, 427x604px
>>31453979
fuck, i cant write for shit, the second "up" in the second to last line is supposed to be "hours"

also, is there anyone else in here?
>>
>>31453995
da, tovarisch
>>
>>31453979
The day goes on, checking that the engine is fine, no issues with the transmission, gun and optics are good and so on. Ammunition in loaded up, all 4 different kinds of it. The Jagdtiger is surprisingly roomy inside, and most of the 14.5 and 20mm ammunition goes in the main ammunition stores. The Vehicle has racks for 40 rounds for the main gun and not even half of that was used. The men making ammunition has agreed to make some AP shells for the IS-3, with one already made and another one ready for tomorrow. That makes three. and a handful of HE rounds. Then again, the only thing you really need the 122 mm AP rounds for is the Class 4s. Problem is, there could be a lot of them. Or even the Class 5s. Both of these machines have large weapons, but the Class 5s are gigantic, and seem to be stopped by nothing short of air strikes. But then again, this gun can go though eight inches of steel at a range of 2000 meters and after that you have 29kg of projectile, and one kg of explosives. And that has to count for something, right?

Even the armys tanks had issues with the Class 5s. Their ammunition could go through like a meter of steel, but their projectile mass was so low, and it has no explosive filler. Truth be told, no one knew what was going to happen. You head back, and feel a little shoulder squeeze its way in under yours to help you walk. Lily really was too kind

The following morning many people are awoken by the unpleasant sound of an exploding gearbox
>>
>some where in the military repository for tanks

At first the reserve had been a hive of activity tanks were being kited up and brought up to spec and men were training over all 1500 of the 2000 Abrams had been shipped out and the 20 Sheri ands and the xm1 and ags had been used for training purposes, which had been a cause of great joy for the many tanks who had been waiting to be used in the harsh desert sun for many a years.
But as fast as the soldiers and workers came they left, leaving the tanks to their abandon once more except this time there wasn't even any one doing perimeter security.
The tanks were concerned rumors spread that America lost a war to Stop correcting "russia" and china and that they would be sold as war loot, others suggested that maybe aliens attacked or that rapture had happened and that all that was left were the machines. That was until they set up the radio and heard the transmissions " jaeger Tigger proves invaluable for offensive," " IS 3 saves town" They thought it was strange that these were the names of foreign tanks but they figured mabey a wheraboo or slavaboo had infiltrated the American army. It wasn't until they heard orders for 122mm and 128mm ammunition that they realized they had been replaced by tanks that were so old that the people who had built them had died.
After that the leader XM1 and the council of Sheridan's convened a council to decide what to do.
XM1:(bell) as we all know apparently aliens have attacked and it seems like a great deal of our sisters in arms have been destroyed. we also know that the composite armor that makes up most of the tanks here is ineffective compared with straight up steel.
Sherridan 1:(jane) currently we don't know how well armored aluminum stands up but we can assume it will do no better then the abrams composite armor.
sherridan 2: It doesn't matter what happens to us we can all die, but if the men and women of this country die we have failed our duty.
>>
>>31454865
Xm1: agreed , currently some of the abrams have removed their composite armor and have started welding on left over steel and other various materials that are effective against the aliens attacks, it may not look as pretty but they think it should work but we are faced with a bigger issue which is we don't have the fuel to make it to anywhere important, I haven't told the rest of the tanks that but we are stuck here by some sick twist of fate doomed to listen on the radio while our country men die..

jane: well we could use the radio to call out and let our presence be known to either the American army or the aliens so we could either rejoin the main group or die fighting the enemy on our soil..

XM1: yes that sounds like a good idea we shall either join our other sisters in death or support our nation in victory..

JT its up to you what to do from here..
>>
>>31453995
I'm here! Still enjoying the story.

Some tips: to help figure out who is talking, give the name before or after they speak. You can also give the characters some action along with what they say. For example:

"Anon, I want you...to put it in my ejector port." said Lily, grinning like a cheeky schoolgirl.

"I am tired of all this waiting around," sighed Natalya. "When will they tell us where to relocate?"

It's ok to not do it for the protagonist, but you can put some actions in for yourself too if you like!
>>
File: 1463598851183.jpg (293KB, 1016x568px) Image search: [Google]
1463598851183.jpg
293KB, 1016x568px
>>31454904
>>31454865
oh, we're going this now?

actually... this could be interesting

>>31455213
...that is probs a better idea than the sign bullshit i'm doing now. thanks
>>
>>31455251
yeah I figured that It would be cool you could either have a last stand or they could do a push towards a seprate front of the country..
>>
>>31454321
Tre truck used to transport the Jagdtiger is smoking and spewing out oil on courtyard. The vehicle is to be driven around around on a trailer to reduce wear, and because it needs very large amounts of fuel. And there is about 200 miles to drive. Besides, it's going to take all day unless the Jagdpanzer is pushed. And because of the track record...

"Lily, if the vehicle is just driven at a slow, steady pace on road, how will the transmission fare?"
>it will be no problem under those conditions
"load up a fuel car and get going. You need to start moving right now. You stay at 20mph, and we'll catch up as soon as we are ready."
>and if it's impossible?
"ill get a car and catch up. But best of all is if much distance as possible is covered on the back of this truck, and we can get it fixed, but in case we cant, that gun has to do what it's supposed to do. Go, now. I'll be there."

The V-12 starts singing within a minute, and the the big machine lumbers away

"soo, what's the world record time for changing a gearbox?"

A dozen highly motivated men pushes the large truck into its garages and begin tearing it's insides out of it

The truck catches up eventually, reversing the 2.5 gallons/ mile consumption figure and at least doubling the speed

>anon, i just want to make sure now, there is going to be other tanks, and other crews, and i don't think any of... us has told any of you about what we really are. I have trusted you anon. please dont make me regret that. please?
>>
>>31455658
"don't worry. I'm still not entirely sure whats going with you honestly, but if you dont want to tell me now, that's fine. even if i kind of want to know at some point"
>i will tell you anon. Next time it's just the two of us, okay, but dont tell anyone now, okay?
"sure"

The vehicle is unloaded from the truck, and starts moving towards the base under its own power for the last few miles, to make everything works. While approaching, you radio in to the base to make sure you know you are coming, to make sure there isn't going to be a blue on blue accident. Not that anyone with ears is going to miss an approaching Jagdtiger. This is the kind of vehicle that is very hard to not be the center of attention with, standing ten feet tall with the MG, and having a 7 meter long gun. Not that you would image it would gt much attention in a place like this, but as you roll along you understand two things. When Brass said there was to be a "handful" of tank, he lied. You count 40, and more than half of them being different variants of the M4 Sherman. And the way they look at you and especially Lily in her very PW looking apparel is almost scary. Their faces have admiration, disbelief and sheer shock. They all know what a Jagdtiger is. Everyone is looking at you, simply because for the first time in your life, you are the biggest kid on the block, and it feels really good. Further along the row of tanks, some larger vehicles start to appear, and many of them even almost the JT
>>
>>31456883
You recognize one the the vehicles at once, the T30 that sort of introduced you to the Jagdtiger. It's now pained in an olive drab color for the turret and the roadwheels and lower hull in dark grey. Behind it is a series of truly amazing vehicles. To the left, 3 post war heavy tanks, two M103s and one conqueror. Something is up with their guns though, they do not look original. There is also one of those massive american super heavy tanks with 4 tracks. What were they called again? T28 maybe? This vehicle definitely has a new gun though. and hopefully a new engine. The IS-3 is here as well, almost looking small in the company of these giants. At the back there is also a tank with a Patton looking hull with a very strange looking turret and a short but thick gun. But for the moment, they completely ignore their vehicles just to look at the large "krautbox" as the older men in the T30 called it. The Jagdtiger really looks like it has been standing outside for a long time. The paint is completely untouched so most of it is falling of, but it is still wearing the remains of the black crosses painted on its side and the unit marking for s.Pz.Jg.Abt 653 proudly: The 653rd Heavy Tank-hunting battalion.

It strikes you at this moment that the cause for all looks might not be the size of the vehicle, but of its nationality aswell. come think of it, there were no other German vehicles here, maybe you've missed a memo?

>a-anon, i don't like the way they are staring at me
>>
>>31457544
is anyone in here?

feels like i'm kinda swimming up a river right now
>>
>>31458184
I'm here sexy
>>
I get on and read on my breaks through the day.
Shermans... eew.
But I did some homework, the flamethrower was just a mod to the Sherman. I think the crocodile was an experimental tank.
>>
>>31458184

I'm here. Actually writing DTHW 7.5 right now (an interquel that takes place during 7 but before 8) rather than looking for postable passages.

I might have something up later. Not sure yet.
>>
>>31458572
shermans are numerous as fuck, tough and sturdy. I mean in this scenario, they would be the first tanks to be recruited from the old ranks
>>
>>31452758
>>31452860
>>31453335
>>31453452
>>31453703
>>31453979
>>31454321
>>31455658
>>31456883
>>31457544

Just reading and enjoying my coffee has my brain starts rolling along again. I see you got the starship making an appearance, along with the doom turtle. This will be an interesting encounter.
>>
>>31458617

The shermans are nice, but will we see hellcats?
>>
>>31458184
no need to keep asking that, we're popping in and out throughout our days, I know I'm doing that
>>
>>31457544
The vehicle is parked next to the Super-heavy tank, and the sound of the engine dies down and you can now hear the chatter of people, the clanking of metal and the wizzing of power tools. All around you is the sound of life. Much you your relief, it didn't seem like anyone cared much for the markings on the side of the vehicle.

they do however seem rather interested in the vehicle itself. One base has even tried to get "another one of those german cats" started. But to no avail apparently. Lily gets admired to the skies, and it seems that she once again could use her "a Jagdtiger, the best we have" line. Soon, all people who are in charge of anything, tank commanders included. The idea is rather simple. The hostile forces knows very little about tactics and are presumed to just charge in from the west. All vehicles considered too slow for offensive charges are in "heavy section", the Jagdtiger included. They will provide long range supporting fire from a ridge, with a very long line of sight. Faster vehicles , grouped in "1st, 2nd and 3rd light section" will perform a massed counterattack supported by mechanized infantry. Well, that really means "A 15 year old F-150 with an M2"

Details are explained, and you head back for a night of bad sleep. You are awoken in the middle of the night by Lily

>Anon, i'm having a... girls night out. I have kept so much away from you, and it's time to pay you back. for everything. If you have a radio, i'd suggest 88.4MHz. Bye
>>
>>31458900
>inb4 bad things happen
>>
>>31458900
You scramble for the radio set, put you headset in and dial in the right frequency. 91...90...89..

>...re you have headphones, i Repeat, anon i'm wearing a mic but this will be the last thing i say to you directly tonight, and this is for for ears only, so wear headphones. Please don't get to conclusions or do anything before we speak again. Lily out

The fuck is going on? Girls night out? Hang on, is she going to-

>hey Natalya, do you know where we are going
¤ Lily! yes, it's just half a mile up the hill and then a quarter down it
>Okay. Are you sure we are allowed here, i mean, we are... different to them
¤ Lily, look at us. I am Chelyabinsk, and you are Niebelung. A-and you have been so kind to me. you we can get along with each other, i'm sure we can get along with them aswell. I only have one friend Lily, but i feel in this war, we both need more. So let's go, okay?
>yes, let's

'hey, you two!' a girl is shouting from some distance away 'you're not getting lost or anything, we're over here!'

>ah, thank you!

¤ Lily, this feels like a secret meeting!
>Natalya, this is a secret meeting
¤ Look, there is a big circle with people like us, and a bonfire and everything
> I don't like bonfires anymore
¤ S-sorry i didn't mean to bring up anything bad, i'm sorry Lily
>shhh, not your fault. Lets just sit down here, and listen

'Is everyone here?' A very mature looking woman was placed herself in the center of attention. A lot of voices reply

'Any new ones?'
¤ We are!
>>
>>31459031
Spooky secret tank girl meeting, let's see what's the deal with that.
>>
>>31459031

I pray that they will all get along ;_;
>>
>>31459031
'Ah yes, you came here today i'f i'm not mistaken?' the woman says 'could you introduce yourselves please?'

¤ I am Natalya Chelyabinsk. i am honored for the opportunity to fight alongside you!

There is some background chattering, that is soon interrupted by the woman again.

'The IS-3 i would guess? And your friend?'

You can hear Lily sigh heavily

>I am Lily Erika... Nibelung

Complete and utter silence. What is up with that name?

'the... Jagdtiger?'

The woman hesitates way to much on that word for you to be comfortable

>yes. But i am a little new here, i feel like i want to know why i am being summoned here

'all will be explained to you. But first i must be certain of one thing. Have you been introduced to the concept of the new law?'

>i have not. You must understand I've not seen any of us since 1945. I met Natalya only a few days ago, and all of you tonight

'no one is blaming you. It's rather simple. You cannot breathe a word to any human about your connection to your tank'

>jagdpanzer

'hmpf, fair enough. So, Lily Erika... Nibelung. Does any human know what you are?'

>No. i have not told anyone. And i am certain no one is on to me either

She lied to everyone. Then again, god know's what would happen if she told them the truth

'Good. Remember to keep mouth shut until the end of your days, even unto death, because if it slips, they can start to understand... the rights they have over us, and it will make our lives much worse. I hope you understand'
>>
File: jagdtiger-old-1.jpg (92KB, 800x356px) Image search: [Google]
jagdtiger-old-1.jpg
92KB, 800x356px
i'm afraid this is where i leave you for the evening, lads

i can't guarantee how much i can write over the coming day(s), since i kinda have to prep the apartment for taking pictures/ a move. Yeah, filling and moving boxes with a fucked arm sure is fun

anyway, i'll leave you with some Jagdtiger upskirt (l-lewd) and a promise that i will return, sooner rather than later

JTfag, out
>>
>>31459478

I'll try to keep the thread up with a DT segment later this evening. Kind of busy with actually writing the series right now.
>>
Keep the other open for links to the new thread if you're gone too long, adios lad.
>>
I cannot access the trail snake stoties. Anyone got a mirror?
>>
>>31459608

I purposefully set those pastebins to delete themselves after 24 hours. Part of my policy pertaining to the series is to not permanently release them in their entirety, for a variety of reasons.

I'll have something new up in a bit.
>>
>>31459478

Man, you ended the story where it's just enough of a cliffhanger to leave me wanting for more. Well good luck with the move, hopefully it goes without a hitch.
>>
Hans could feel the fiery rage turn quickly to fear as he saw these monstrosities approaching him, but he never forgot his training. He sighted and fired without being told to, watching an abomination explode into a bloody mist and chunks of meat.
He felt relief at realizing that the hell beasts died like any animal, if a lot bigger.
But that feeling didn't last as he realized how quick and agile these monsters actually were, soon they were shooting and retreating, quickly that changed into firing back as they fled at full speed. He may have killed a dozen but it seemed there were hundreds. Far too many for them to kill them all, and even at top speed, the creatures were gaining on them.
It wasn't long until his tank was thrown like a toy, easily a hundred feet and bounced like a ball.
He knew that he was wounded immediately, he could feel blood rolling down his face and he could hear the other tanks screaming away and shouting over the radio.
One by one the radios cut out.
One by one his friends were silenced.
One by one all the new, high powered prototype, top secret tanks were destroyed.
That was the last thing he thought of as he passed out.
>>
>>31459754
It was apparently weeks later that he finally woke up in a hospital.
He quickly found that Germany has become a lot smaller.
The monsters that the so called "allies" were using had indeed destroyed his battalion. He was the sole survivor.
But Germany was an industrious country, and seeing the enemy at its gate, it had immediately made a defensive line.
A great wall of alloy x surrounded what was left of the country. Every quarter mile sat a massive 100mm automatic cannon. The beasts were fast, but the accuracy and speed of the defensive armaments were insurmountable them. All that approached were destroyed immediately.
Hans also learned that there were more terrors out there.
Massive sea beasts that could hold their breath for days, flying creatures that need never fully land, huge living Zeppelins that feed to make hydrogen.
This extensive and sudden bio-weapon campaign had left them at an immediate loss, but their own allies in Europe were still on their side.
They had remade and improved their tank division, their air wing was unmatched by the terrible Leviathans of the sky, and their mechanical sonar was already being modified to stun the Jormandgund-ish whales of war.
They had taken an initial punch, but the Germans are a hard people, they will not be beaten so easily.
>>
I think it's spook time again.
Anybody else up for spookers?
>>
There are times in the woods when things get hazy.
You eat food you don't remember catching, but you definately went out for it.
You sleep in the tent you don't remember setting up.
Personally, I think it was just because I had done it so many times I just phased out at doing it again. But sometimes it brings back memories it shouldn't.
Like catching a fish would remind me of super Mario 64.
Pitching a tent reminding me of helping my dad build a pool.
Or even things I hadn't done.
I would remember watching someone from the treeline.
Or killing a rabid dog with a shovel.
Weird shit ya dig?

And one time when I'm camping out in Georgia on a hog hunt, me and another anonbro were cooking a big fucker I had taken earlier that day when I phased out.
Cont?
>>
Just kidding, I don't care if you wanna hear it or not. I'm writing it anyway :)
So I'm cooking it big fucker, when I phase out.
I wake up pulling a dry trigger with anonbro shouldered at my back aiming into the woods.
I don't remember firing, but my ears are ringing and I can smell that cordite.
I ask what the fuck just happened, and anonbro tells me I started screaming about gooks and laid into the woods.
Then some guy takes the fuck off from a tree tried to make kill.
I keep dry firing at him and screaming at him about how Charlie isn't taking me tonight, that he isn't crawling up on me to pungi stick me in my sleep.
Well apparently by the time anonbro had his rifle in hand, he heard a scream from the woods and then silence.
Just about a second after he finished telling me what's what, we hear a heavy meat crunch, followed by another and another.
I reloaded and we watched the woods.
It was about 2 hours later that it stopped.
Then we heard a huge something crashing off through the forest.
It's weird how unfased we were, eating the hog like nothing happened, even when the wind changed and we smelled blood. We slept alright too. Left the next day and didn't even talk about it.
We just didn't want to know.
>>
well, I'm spooked. [spoiler]Damn Coyotes[/spoiler]
>>
>>31442427
M6A2E1
>>
>>31461201
Ain't never seen anyone actually die to a coyote.
Even a pack of the little bitches.
And never had a coyote be quiet. Especially when hunting.
>>
>>31461201
Oddly enough, my response was to use my old family skill: falconry. I claimed and taught an owl named Hooter (RIP based hootbird) and I take him whenever I camp. Because of old European blood and old family secrets, Hooter would guard me while I was asleep. 2 bobbies and a Timberwolf he's warned me about. They didn't seem that interested in me anyway, more like just passing through and not giving a fuck about me.
>>
Putting the here at the behest of a friend. It is, rather obviously, unfinished, and is likely to remain as such given how rarely the writer's bug bites me.

http://pastebin.com/Sjd7Unpe
>>
>>31462238
Das good m8
>>
bumpin
>>
I've spent hours basically in a dead end, looking through old DTH for usable passages to post and really finding nothing suitable; that was the series before DTHE, and it certainly shows its age.

I'll try to find something and post it later.
>>
>>31459392
>i understand
'good' the old woman replies 'but now that we have all been sworn into this, it seems like one of us is going to have to break it'

there is a gasp and nervous chatter

'it is my understanding that the humans have severely, and i do mean SEVERELY, underestimated out foes sheer numbers. We are talking numbers in the 20 000 region, for class 3 and up, maybe a few thousand for class 4 and up'

several thousand class 4s? what the fuck? the briefing counted them in their hundreds or something like that. The radio chirpers to life and the woman goes on

'all of us are safe against class 3 frontally, and some of us even class 4. It seems today even class 5 frontally. This wont matter if their numbers are like this, we are likely all to get killed, with out crews. I am aware many of you are ill-treated or even forced out of your tank, but we can all agree that this is something we don't want'

Lots of background noise, they seem to agree

'Here is the situation. There are a significant number of newer vehicles in storage not too far from here. Mostly Sheridans it seems. They are fixing up as many tanks they can, and be ready to fight with us

Careful cheeing

'But you all know they cant leave unless their commander has told them to. Technically, if we were to send a "representative" there, we could get the to fight for us, but that means we have to explain everything to a human that can help us'

complete silence

>i'm sorry anon..

>suppose i lied to you!
>>
>>31440085
Just write it in a book or short story or something. Honestly, comics are overrated nowadays. The best stories that could be read in one sitting will always be short stories found in a magazine or a compilation.
>>
>>31464547
So you set up that plot point and then immediately break it?
Are you Hideo Kojima?
>>
>>31464689
JTfags cell reporting in. I considered a few options, but all of this is dragging out a bit more than I like. I can't write all day I am afraid, and I kinda wanna round things up in case I have to move. Sorry man
>>
>>31464547

I like where this is going... Hopefully the thread stays alive by the time you get everything sorted out. If not, see you on the next /wfg/
>>
>>31464547
hey JTfag, there is in fact ONE Centurion tank in the states up in virginia.
>>
>>31464845
There is ONE centurion In the US? So, that means you actually have more S-tanks than centurions. I don't even think the Swedes that made it have more S-tanks than centurions . Geez
>>
>>31462238
Now THIS is what I call writefaggin.

That's really good, anon.
>>
File: 1431229858245.png (351KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1431229858245.png
351KB, 1024x761px
>>31464728
Just come criticism, but I've felt, especially with this point, that you've rushed past some things.

I understand your outside reasons for it, but it doesn't make for great story.

I can only speak for myself here, but I would much rather you take your time and leave the story unfinished for a couple of weeks/months rather than seeing characters rushed, plot points thrown out, etc.

I felt this was the same with IS-3, she was introduced, and ended up getting along with Lily in 2-3 posts. Much faster than it was implied their friction might cause.

Ultimately, you are the captain of your own vessel, I just wanted to throw some criticism out there.
>>
>>31464547
>suppose for a second that I lied. Suppose for a second that I have told one man what I really am. Also suppose I have not mentioned any terms in our... "relationship". Suppose I trust him with my life

'it appears Ms. Nibelung has spared one of us the pain of betrayal by doing it herself'

>no. He is different. He has asked nothing of me that I did not wish to answer. He has treasured me, even after going trough the hundred problems he faced bringing me back from seven decades of sleep. I told him who I was within 15 minutes of seeing him because I was scared of being left alone, and he has not once given me a reason to regret it. I'm sure Ms. Chelyabinsk can support me in my claim that he is the only one who knows

'does she speak the truth?'

¤ Yes she does, I swear it

'you must understand the consequences if he lies to you. To all of us'

>I understand. He will not

'Does anyone object to miss Nibelungs proposal, or have a better idea?'

'you want me to put faith in a Nibelung because a commie says she trusts her?'
That voice was new, someone from the crowd perhaps

'I find it admirable' the woman says 'that miss Chelyabinsk has befriended her after the history their families have'

¤ it is true our past is strained with blood, but we could both be the last of our name. We are in this war together now

'yeah, but it's still a commie and a nazi. I don't trust them' That voice again

'ideologies aside, do you have a better idea?' There was irritation in the woman's voice this time

'well then, Lily Erika. It seems we have to trust you. Let's meet this man of yours now, shall we?'
>>
>>31465527
MURICA IS COMING TO TOWN
>>
>>31465525
First of, thanks for pointing out things to improve. Also, do you think I should slow things down, explain further even if that prolongs the story for even like a few weeks?
>>
File: 1433050153444.png (213KB, 1510x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1433050153444.png
213KB, 1510x1759px
>>31465525
I should follow up, if anyone wants a decent example of 4chan writefaggin about tanks and military waifus, I recommend everyone check out Vertical Tank Quest.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Vertical+Tank+Quest

Great shit right there. Lots of inspiration from Steel Batallion.
>>
>>31464903
Well, I'm not sure if there are more, I just know of one. I'd post a pic but they are too huge.
>>
File: 1431836008784.png (62KB, 449x465px) Image search: [Google]
1431836008784.png
62KB, 449x465px
>>31465556
>do you think I should slow things down, explain further even if that prolongs the story

I believe you should, in my opinion. I like more character interactions, less 3 posts of rapid plot dump and development.

For example, this meeting could have happened a bit later, and it would then have made more sense for Lily to set up the radio or have anon peep in because they'd be more curious after spending a few days around other tanks.

You should also work on writing from character motivations.

Why does the older tank resent the control of humans?
How does this clash with Lily's seemingly naive belief in her commander?
What even motivates IS-3? All I've seen from her is just a support/springboard for Lily, not much personality of her own.

You don't have to answer any of these questions in one post, or even do them directly. Show, don't tell, through actions is appropriate sometimes.

And if the answers boil down to "to be useful to humans" that's fine too.

But especially for IS-3, I feel like because things have been rushed, I don't have a good feel for her as a character.

And that rush is effecting the story overall as well.

However other anons should weigh in. I know others are enjoying the story as well, don't just let my opinions change the course of the story. You're also writing this for yourself, so it's what you're most comfortable with.

Ultimately I enjoy the story. It's nice to come home after work and catch up every day. And if you have to be absent for a couple of weeks to finish when it's more appropriate, that's cool too. I can wait.
>>
>>31465639
M8, this is exactly the kind of stuff I want to hear, and at least one of those questions were about to be answered. Really, feedback like this is very valuable to me, and I see exactly what you mean about the IS-3.

And as they say, the first part of fixing a problem is identifying it, and you've helped me a lot with that. Thanks a bunch
>>
>>31465721
You're welcome. I was just hoping other anons would agree or disagree with me about the pace. Input is good, but the more opinions will help shape a better critique. I'm a bit uncomfortable being the only one throwing it at you, as a silent majority may think differently.
>>
>>31465639
I reccommend devoting a chapter or two to IS-3's POV, have her bond with her own TC and crew. Other than that, just slow down a wee bit and you'll be fine.
>>
>>31466489
>have her bond with her own TC and crew

but thats not tank harem

in all seriousness i think the point was that the protag is seen as the commander for these tanks because of the work he puts into them and the way he works so hard to restore them

they all have their own crew but protag is like the ambasdor or has a special gene for it or something. we dont really no because the story hasnt gotten that far but i would like to see more thank s bond to the protag as comander just my opinion tho
>>
>>31466489
>>31466525

It appears I was not clear enough on that IS-3 does not like her crew, I'll get in on why later

Also, no writing for a few hours, half of the people that said that they would show up and help me didn't, so now there is me and one guy carrying all my furniture. Sorry, but I have to git back to work. I'll see if I can get back later tonight. Also, please leave me feedback if you want to, it really helps
>>
File: Sherman-chan.png (36KB, 430x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman-chan.png
36KB, 430x800px
>>31465721
>>31466409

Also, I would recommend you read Vertical Tank Quest that I linked earlier.

If you haven't read a quest thread on /tg/, it's basically an interactive story with input from other anons. Occasionally dice rolls are made to determine outcomes i.e. in combat or persuasion checks etc.

What's important, though, is reading it from a writers perspective. Writing a quest is a lot more hectic because player imput can, and will, drive your story off your rails.

So if you read it, think about this: How did the writer keep going even when the story shifted in a different direction?
It's probably because he already had a rough outline of the character, overall plot, and some details good to go, and would fill out the majority of the empty space easily since he already had a rough idea of how each branch would go.
This may be useful to you even without the input, because having a rough outline for the plot and your characters will help you not only write faster, it'll be easier to pace yourself since you know where you're eventually going. You'll see more clearly how setting up little details now can lead to larger developments between characters latter.

Other things to consider from that story are:
How does he describe combat?
How do the characters act and react?
Do you feel like the writer missed something obvious?
Did that author receive criticism, and if so, what?

I'm not trying to imply the writing of VTQ is perfect, but it's a good comparable standard of how to write stories on 4chan. If it isn't quite your cup of tea, that's cool. I'd recommend reading other short stories and trying to critique them that way.

You said you'll be moving/busy for a few weeks, so you'll probably have some time to read, or think about and outline your story.
>>
File: 1442723519669.jpg (106KB, 794x696px) Image search: [Google]
1442723519669.jpg
106KB, 794x696px
Whoops, meant to quote >>31466587
in this post>>31466739
>>
>>31466739
> Sherman-chan
>101st patch

nigga what.

tanks weren't airborne, unless you were the russian.
>>
>>31466761
>>31466739
I will look into it as soon as I can sit down at a computer and not post from my phone. Once again, thanks for the feedback
>>
>>31466815
Aight. Good luck with moving, I know how it is when people flake and you gotta carry that suck all on your own.
>>
Apparently fluttering eyelashes at strangers while carrying a big armchair will make them feel sorry for you and help you carry shit. Soon back again
>>
>>31466587
What I meant by bond, is try yo explain to them the signifigance on the tank and why it can be uncomfortable, or how big an honor it is to crew it. If not, you could just make a sidestory wherein she goes off to find enough nice midgets to crew her properly.
>>
>>31466800
Are you only referring to ww2?
Cause I live near ft Campbell, and I can confirm that they practice airborne armor drops.
It's fucking awesome btw.
>>
>>31465527
>now?
'yes, there is not much time left' The woman punctuates "yes" a lot 'do you know where he is now?'
>sure, he's sleeping in the Jagdpanzer

Oh shit, they are on their way. However, your entire career of working in a garage and not getting blame for when shit gets broken has taught you one thing very well: feigning ignorance. You can deny knowing almost anything, and this is through hard earned experience

Sadly, the mic stops transmitting at this point. Due to power loss, it falling of or getting broken, you don't know. This does however give you a few short minutes to put on your tired-face. You are very good at this as well. You have made up a plan. Act tired, but helpful. A reluctant hero of sorts. You are completely alone in the vehicle, the rest of the crew found some tents with soft stuff you could sleep on. damn heretics. This does however mean that the Jagdtigers massive fighting compartment is (with some modifications and the gun at the maximum 7.5 degrees of depression) large enough to "lie down" in. Very comfy

You actually lucked the hatch, but that proved futile since Lily can open it anyway

>anon, are you awake?
"..."
>anon, wake up!
"augh, what is it Lily, its the middle of the night"
>anon, i have to speak with you, we- uhh, i need your help"
"augh, alright i'm coming"

You exit the vehicle through the rear door, and do a very good tired-face. Next to lily a tall woman is standing, looking like she is in her mid 40s

"uhh, hello?"
>>
>>31468619
Is this Pershing?
>>
File: 1460310916938.jpg (270KB, 1021x571px) Image search: [Google]
1460310916938.jpg
270KB, 1021x571px
>>31468660
you will find out soon. Apparently FH3 is going to take several decades to download, so there will be more writing tonight
>>
>>31468728
FH3? what's that?
>>
File: 1458772431231.jpg (235KB, 919x780px) Image search: [Google]
1458772431231.jpg
235KB, 919x780px
>>31468826
Forza horizon 3. Don't blame me, i'm a bit of an /o/utist
>>
>>31468826
vroom vrooms, son
>>
>>31468841
Jesus Christ, I'm not an auto person, but I do know what heated metal taken above its annealing point looks like.
>>
>>31468619
The woman is dressed in what looks like a half way point between a uniform and a civilian jacket. Very practical looking, but still somehow elegant. Slight contrast to what Lily is wearing, that is clearly a uniform, but not very practical at all.

'you are Anon, correct?'

"sure... um. but it's kinda the middle of the night, and it seems we are going to have a very long day in front of us, so-"

'yes. It's going to be a very long day ahead of us. For you, it might even start now'

Dammit, i'm not getting any sleep at all?

"aww come on, aren't there mechanics you can pick on in this hour?"

'Anon, the situation we face is much more severe than what was explained in the briefing room, and right now it seems... you might be the only one we can trust.'

"who's "we"? i mean this is a joint operation, right? all bases getting along, bit of support from the army, or am i missing something?"

'me, Lily and so on. I believe you met the russian girl, Natalya aswell?'

"yeah, i did, she's the driver of the IS-3 unless i'm not mistaken. You are a tank crewma err.. woman too?"

>please stop now. I hate to see anon lying.

"huh?"

>Its fine anon, i've told that you know about me, she just wanted to make sure you wouldn't tell anyone else. It's important to us that as few ass possible know this

'i'm sorry about that, but she speaks the truth'

"can you just tell me what's going on?"

'we need your help anon, and while i don't trust you yet, Lily seems to do so very much'
>>
I've actually been making some minor tweaks to DT canon; once you've written 5k pages sometimes you go back and realize you made a tiny mistake, and have to fix it for some side things to make sense later on. Sometimes I release v1 and v2 releases of the same episode, kind of like fixing QUALITY moments on the DVD or blu-ray.

So yeah, it'll be a while before I put out another segment. Can't say, but hopefully by tonight sometime.
>>
>>31468920
'so, please. could you follow us?"

>right, but uhh, what do you actually need my help for? i mean if you... sort of are tanks why do you need my help for?

'It does appear Lily hasn't told you very much. we're not tanks. Well, not literally at least but rather... bound to them. like care takers, or protectors'

She's buying every last bit of it. Fucking hell, you're good at this

"soo, you are bound to what tank, or is that a tank-boo to ask?"

You are very happy with your pun. Suddenly, a pair of headlights blind you and completely ruins you sight in this darkness. Lily jumps over to you, and somewhat strangely embraces you. Only a few seconds later you realize she is standing between you and a very large cannon. As soon as she realizes it was never meant as a proper threat, she gets angry and shouts at the woman

>don't ever do that again, you scared me!

You whisper a few words to Lily as a sign of gratitude and to calm her down. These small words did however have quite an effect on her

"I never knew the Conqueror had a smoothbore gun"

'how attentive of you, that is a Rheinmetall 120mm L/44. Only the T30 punces harder here, and that is a 6 icnher'

>Let me remind you that even with the 8500 dollar M829A3 you still don't get as much muzzle energy as the PaK44. And no explosive filler. Besides, i'm fairly sure you don't have any A3s. A1 maybe?

heh. Talk shit, get hit. Anyway, let's steer this discussion somewhere else

"you have a name?"

'oh, yes. I'm Helen"
>>
File: tumblr_nnf71nei9g1rb2fzoo2_1280.jpg (125KB, 960x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf71nei9g1rb2fzoo2_1280.jpg
125KB, 960x682px
>>31469133
fuck, second like is supposed to be an "Anon quote" and not a Lily one

>>31468867
that engine went in the McLaren F1. that car had a fucking GOLD LINED engine bay to help with the heat produced by that V12
>>
>>31469133
There is some more chatter as you walk up the hill. Just as you see a hint of the orange light of a fire, Helen stops you

'i hate to do this, but would you mind awfully handing your sidearm over?'

"i would have considered it, if you didn't point the tank gun at me. now though, i'll keep it, thank you"

'this is supposed to be peaceful meeting, where we can help each other.'

"listen here, it sounds like you need my help a lot more than i need yours, but i'll help you, if i can. And as long as nobody points a gun, or a cannon at me, or i otherwise feel my life is in immediate danger, my pistol wont be a problem anyway. can we just go now?"

She sighs and leads you over the ridge. That really as a bonfire, and that is a lot of girls. You have probably been more uncomfortable than you are right now, in your life, but you really can't remember when. It's not helped by the fact each and ever one of them is staring at you. What do you even say now? Actually, you know nothing, so you should shut your mouth. Lily is by your side, very close. She has most likely sees how uncomfortable you are here, and tries to help you a bit. You sit down, still with all eyes pointed at you. Helen begins to speak

'so...'

Many things are explained, questioned, explained again, reevaluated and thought over. But just before the operation begins, you have one last point

"lets assume everything works, i do everything , and get back here. How can i know you wont just kill after that?"
>>
>>31469133

oh gawd, tank puns... Excellent...
>>
>>31469520
'what do you mean?' Helen looks genuinely surprised

"come on now, i wasn't kicked in the head as a child. Many of you don't like me, because i know something you don't want me to know. And for reasons still not clear to me, it is apparently horrible if more humans know about it, and no matter how much i say i respect that, i'm guessing most of you still won't trust me. I can't really do anything about that, trust is built up over a long time, not something that happens over night. So say i help you with everything, do i have any sort of guarantee you won't kill me and leave me in a ditch when i get back? Because it looks like that from my point of view, and honestly, it will solve all your problems. Well, apart from having TD without a commander, but i'm sure there are many out there who wants that seat. What's in it for me so to say"

'oh'

Silence. You should have shut your big mouth, because they genuinely seem surprised by something like this. Mutiny isn't tank buisniess it seems. And now you just gave them an idea. Way to go, you fucking retard. Lily whispers to you

>as long as i am here, they won't do that to you. ever

She clings to your arm quiet forcefully

'umm, Lily, could you come here for a second?'

They are whispering, and appear to be a combination of concerned and confused. After a few minutes, Helen approaches you

'we can't'

"what?"

'this is the damn point, if i tell you one thing, i have to tell another. We cant kill you'

"alright, lets go"
>>
File: 1387125236_4.jpg (492KB, 2000x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1387125236_4.jpg
492KB, 2000x1385px
that's enough Jagdtiging for one day i am afraid.

I tried to slow the pace down a bit with a little more dialogue. Too much? too little? other changes?

Also, if thread is kill, i'll hop into the next one, if you still want to hear the story

capping/ feeding the pastebin would be greatly appreciated as well
>>
>>31470092
you did sorta gloss over most of what they would have explained to him
>>
File: 1454407897504.jpg (43KB, 497x503px) Image search: [Google]
1454407897504.jpg
43KB, 497x503px
>>31470141
yeah, that's kinda the point. Keeps it exiting, ya know?
>>
>>31470092

I thought your were doing well. The secret gathering part may have seemed a bit rushed, but I think that's because you put in motion a plot you didn't like in hindsight and just clipped it short. In general I like the pacing of the story.
>>
>>31445026
Even though the missing tank was found an asu85 would sorta fit in there
>>
>>31468323
Asu 57 and 85

Now I've been here for an hour and I haven't read anything, this is a gold mine the only thing I've been doing the hole time was taking screenshots and saving these stories I'll read them later but I know they're great

Also THANK WAIFUS HELL FUCKING YEAH
>>
Okay. I've narrowed down several choices for the next story fragment I'm going to upload, but I'm going to take a different tack and let you guys choose which one.

These are all from DTHW 7, by the way.

>opening theme/predator becomes the prey
>UNREP/painful misunderstanding
>VA benefits for imoutos
>everybody remember where we parked

I'll check back in an hour or two. Might even run them one after the other, with the order based on preference. Maybe.
>>
If someone could draw the characters and some scenes of this stories it would be great
>>
>>31473565

I'd rather just have some votes on which story segment to post next. Maybe making it a voting contest was a bad idea on debate night.
>>
>>31473601
Ok
>>
>>31473627

>Ok
>no actual vote for one of the four choices

Well, that's not very helpful.

See >>31471968 for choices.
>>
>>31471968
>everybody remember where we parked
>>
>>31474154

And here you go, DTHW 7, fragment 1.

http://pastebin.com/1406qbCN

The fragment name, by the way, comes from this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcpUG6FFxU

>>
>>31473657
Oh yeah sorry I forgot
>opening theme/predator becomes the prey
>>
>>31474595

Give me a bit, I just posted a fragment in >>31474517. Might want to take a look before I post the one you asked for, which takes place chronologically earlier in the episode.
>>
>>31474641

Here it is, DTHW 7 fragment 2. Takes place chronologically at the beginning of the episode, while fragment 1 is quite a bit later.

http://pastebin.com/GZkBmfxa

>>
>>31474793
Well I got the reference to star trek... bretty much everything else was pure insanity though.
>>
>>31474861

Doing-Things is basically insanity defined. Note that 7 takes place after Movie The 1st, which kind of sets the tone for everything after it, being a watershed moment in the DT franchise both plot and writing-wise. I can go into more detail if you wish.

Also, take a look at >>31474517, I posted that one first but it takes place after >>31474793, chronologically in-story.

>>
>>31474895
I think that trying to make sense of this is like reading a random page of a random H.p Lovecraft book followed by another random page of another random book, and trying to make a story from it.
>>
>>31475327

Well, they're short snippets out of a 169-page sci-fi/military thriller that's part of a massive, 5,000+ page crossover fanfic project of multiversal proportions. It's very hard to explain without dropping too many spoilers, but DTHW 7 (where the fragments are from) is set very soon after the end of DTHW Movie The 1st. Basically, the bad guys totally fucked everything up in Movie The 1st; things had been fairly stable throughout the DT franchise until then, until enemies both old and new struck back in ways unthinkable and horrific, on a cosmic scale. Now, a new gathering of heroes must come together to fight them across the multiverse, with the fate of countless universes hanging in the balance.

Would you like to know more?
>>
>>31475404
I got the feeling that, despite your best efforts, you will never be able to explain.
First of all, I don't know what the fuck DTHW is, I don't know where this all started, I don't know the chronology of this, I don't know shit for dick about what the hell is going on or why.
So if you want people to care about the story, stop posting random snippets. There's way too much going on. Either post or from the beginning or give up. This is like starting on the 8th Harry Potter book.
Insanity without comprehensive plot isn't clever, it's /b/.
>>
File: E-100 cool.png (140KB, 577x368px) Image search: [Google]
E-100 cool.png
140KB, 577x368px
things to do, but i'll get back to ya guys later. Also, i'm learning to self improve, so if you want to help me:

>best part in story
>worst part in story
>>
Fresh Bread
>>31477416
>>31477416
>>31477416
>>
bump?
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.