[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ - Writefag General - Tank Harem Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 55

File: jagdtiger.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jagdtiger.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

Old Thread
>>31439734

Highlights from the last thread

>JTfag
"The Tale of Jagdtiger 331"
>ayy lmaos invade earth
>tank waifus are humanity's final hope
>excuse the grammar pls
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/EUTCq0YN
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/SAnTqTAc

>Trail Snake
DTHW 7 (fragment 1): http://pastebin.com/1406qbCN
DTHW 7 (fragment 2): http://pastebin.com/GZkBmfxa
DTHW Extra Side 2: http://pastebin.com/pE7y03eY
DTHW 12: http://pastebin.com/j6TetWvg

>dudebroguy
Untitled Stories
http://pastebin.com/gwhEBL00
http://pastebin.com/CEXZ4jXN

>Merc Command
Vertical Tank Quest:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Vertical+Tank+Quest
>>
...im afraid you have mixed up the JagdTiger and the JagdPanther

anyway, more TD shenanigans soon
>>
>>31477446
Whoops. Picture's still sorta fitting, though.
>>
'well, not quite yet, we can't really roll in the reinforcements before we know the enemy are here for certain' Helen smirks

"well, you seem well informed, anything you want to share?"

'dammit now we are on the whole one thing leads to another again. no, but i'll keep you up to date'

"alright. At any rate, the sun is peeking over the horizon, i'll bet someone is going to notice"

'wait'

As Helen said that, everyone save you, Lily and Natalya stood up, and started walking over to you. Within 10 seconds, what you saw in front of you looked somewhat the making for a 90s rap album cover, but instead of black men with gold chains and Hi-points, it were young women and girls, wearing tank tops, milsurp and hoodies

'we really trust you're not telling anyone'

"seriously, i've not told anyone before, and it wont change now"

The group splits up, and return to their respective vehicles and pretend to sleep for ten minutes before getting up. As soon as you get alone with Lily, you start to address you concern

"is that really it that they can't kill me? because it sounds like bullshit to me. I mean what's going to stop them? loosing one man? they wont care about that. I don't trust that Helen one bit

>they say they couldn't because that would mean killing an ally, since we are on the same side of the fight. Despite my name

"yeah, Nibelung. whats up with that? they seemed... not happy when you told them"

>ah, yes. I'll explain that to you aswell
>>
>>31478078
>My family name is Nibelung, from a factory located in what in now austria, the Nibelungenwerke. It was a massive factory, producing more than half of all Panzer IVs ever made, almost 5000 of them. With the, They also made Jagdpanzers. almost 300 in-house designed Jagdpanzers IVs, all 90 or so Ferdinands made, and all Jagdtigers. Maybe as much as 10 000 allied tanks has been destroyed by those bearing my name. I fear i am the last though
"sorry, i didn't know"
>no harm done, really
"how about we just go back and sleep the day away, i feel i need to think over this whole thing, it seems way to fishy for me to be happy about it
>please anon. I trust you. I really do, and i want them to trust you as well. They have not seen what i have. Lets put it like this, when Helen pulled that stupid joke of hers, i jumped to you because i was scared. I didn't want to loose you
"wh-"
>no, listen, you need to hear me say this. You could have gotten an sherman, or a stuart, or a more modern tank, that would be running in a week from the point you and the other mechs got their hand on it. But you didn't, you chose me with all troubles and issues that imples, and you stuck with me until i was even better than new. and that is the most affection i've ever got, more than being handed out to some inexperienced commander that didn't even listen to me.

She said this with such ease that you look like a complete retard when you cant find something to reply with. despite this, she is happy
>>
>>31475670

Perhaps you're right. For a variety of reasons, I will not release Doing-Things (DT) in its entirety, but in order for people to understand it, you more or less have to start with DTH and go forwards. However, I did post a basic series guide a couple threads back (it's in the archive), so there's at least that to go on. For those people who didn't read that guide, Doing-Things is my "internal" fanfic project, written without expectation of public release (although I do release it to a small group of friends), mainly to give myself a no-rules environment to basically fuck around and try new things in, without fear of judgement and so on. Chronologically, it goes Doing-Things EX (DTEX) -> Doing-Things H (DTH) -> Doing-Things H EXCESS (DTHE) -> Doing-Things H Wanderers (DTHW). Note that DTHE and DTHW are basically set a century after DTH, and DTHW is the current series. Over a decade of writing, Doing-Things evolved from a story about heavily armed meddling kids in a crazy post-WWZ California into a sci-fi/sci-fantasy multiversal crossover fanfic saga of cosmically epic proportions.

I do take offense at saying it's insanity without comprehensive plot, because there IS a (more or less) comprehensive plot, you just have to read the series in its entirety to get all the bits and pieces; often I'll put a cameo/reference in that goes back to a previous series in a historical sense. There's also a shit-ton of side stories where I fill in the gaps between various episodes and even the series themselves. Hell, I had to write reading guides for DTHE and DTHW so readers could see what order to read them in, so they didn't get lost.

JTfag, dudebroguy, if you guys are really interested in learning more... Well, let's just say that it might be nice to have more readers in my DT circle, long as they don't leak content to anyone outside and so forth. Let me know if you're interested.
>>
>>31478538
>you don't have to say anything, you actions are more than enough

on your way back, you pass the crew to the IS-3 trying to fix some issue, and it seems the manual they have read has a universal solution to most issues with the IS-3: hit it with a hammer. Alright, there are a few things that will start working when hit. Carburetors for instance, but whatever new engine they have in that vehicle, it's most likely fuel injected. But they way these guys treats their machinery seems rather unfitting. Armed with a little more knowledge about what's going on then yesterday, you decide to try to help

"hey guys, that's a lot of banging, you having issues?"

'you have no idea man' Its the gunner who is first to open his mouth 'we've tried to get this thing started for hours now, but the russian rustbucket has once again decided to let us down'
"huh, whats the issue, maybe i can help you out?
'starter motor, again. But it usually works when you hit it enough. Some electrical shit that is glitching most likely'

this feels much more like Natalya not wanting to start it, and is doing something to the motor, than the thing actually malfunctioning. And hitting it most likely hurts her

"i thought engine driveline maintenance was the drivers job?"
'if you see that girl, give her a punch and send her the fuck back here, she's been gone all morning, and isn't doing her god damn job. She could join us under very strict conditions and she's fucking with us'

"suure... see ya"
>>
>>31479506

This is domestic violence D:
>>
>>31479313
Okay, I am, but for you to actually get me as an individual, you either have to post a link here to chan, or I have to give you some personal information here.
You've expressed disinterest in the first, and I REALLY don't want to do the second.
>>
>>31480280

We'll figure something out. You got a burner email, secondary Steam account, anything you don't mind spam going to?
>>
>>31480343
Not really. You know how to make a burner email?
>>
>>31480421

>find a random free webmail service
>input garbage into the personal info when you make an account
>receive disposable email account

Old school simple.
>>
phuj orochu@throw am.com
alright
there it is
>>
>>31480679

No spaces, right?
>>
>>31480702
>▶
Correct.
>>
>>31480712
got it
>>
>>31480783

Good. You got Steam, right? I'll send you my username if you do; I usually contact my circle through Steam chat.
>>
>>31480791
yeah, its been awhile since i got on though, ill get the username and itll probably update within the hour
>>
>>31480810

Cool, I gotta do some other things first anyway.
>>
>>31480825
alright, just go ahead and send the usie, and i swear to god if its trail snake...
>>
>>31480833

No it's not, trust me. Anyway, shoot me an email with a phrase or something so I can confirm it's you PMing me via Steam, so I don't block you on accident. Had some issues a while back with spammers, which explains why I don't like spreading it around.
>>
>>31480850
gotcha.
>>
>>31480862
Not finding that username
>>
>>31481020

Hold on, that may be my account name. I get the two confused sometimes; I'll shoot you a new email in a sec.
>>
>>31479506
>we have to find Natalya
"yeah, i mean i'm not sure about tank-girl anatomy, but you didn't look very happy when we did the engine cover"
>let me put it this way, that was cutting in armor, designed to take all sorts of punishment. What they are doing now is beating somewhat delicate internals. I'm honestly surprised i'm not hearing her screaming
"shit, uhh, go check outside, edge of the woods, ill see inside, and take a look by the other tanks"
>alright

The quest to find the crying girl has started. You can't find her in the cafeteria, any of the garages. You start to walk down the row of tanks belonging to the three light sections. Easily 20 Shermans, in various states in modification and condition ranging from "this looked exactly like this in november 1944" to "full Mad max". There are a few more exotic variants aswell. The AMX-13 has been given a very powerful engine and is said to be capable of almost 60mph on flat roads. Impressive. Some idiot has even modified an M3 medium with the turret from another amx 13 instead of the original 37mm armed one, and a very long AT gun instead of the 75mm. why...?
a few T-55s, all fairly standard looking. apart from the one with big spikes welded to it. There is a few first gen MBTs here as well. two M60s, a leopard with a large maple leaf flag and a centurion, and one of those flat green things that can't move their gun. Your sightseeing is interrupted by a text. from Lily. it says simply "JT. Now"

You turn and jog back
>>
>>31481300
Just as you turn around the T28, you meet Lily, with a concerned look on her face

"whats going on?"
>this is nuts, she is lying underneath the Jagdtiger, and crying her eyes out from the pain. Now, i don't think you understand how fucked up it would be for one of us to seek refuge under or in ANOTHER tank, in times of need. I cant even make a comparison for people. Not even someone hurts you, and you run away and cry to someone elses dad. This is really bad, because they won't stop until the tank works, and i really don't think she's in any condition to try starting the IS-3 up now
"i'll talk to them, try make them stop, meanwhile, get the first aid kit, and give her exactly ONE of the small yellow pills. i'll be back in a minute"

>Natalya, can you hear me?
¤ ...
>Natalya, please come out of there, Anon is off to make them stop hurting you, but you can't be in there all day
¤ t-this really hurts...
>i can only guess how it hurts right now, but i want to help, alright? Anon is trying to help you as well
¤ they are supposed to take care of me. First i could not even be in the tank, so i made it stop working. Alternator and starter is easiest way. but they found out, and they think it will be fixed by only violence, but it hurts so much now i can never start the tank. But they don't understand and keep hitting me

her face is once again twisted in pain, as the hammer hits her once again. Lily is pained by what she sees and crawls in and lies down next to Natalya
>>
sorry guys, but i gotta head off again. i've been fucked in the head all day. But i have a few new ideas that i'm thinking about at least
>>
>>31482668
No problems. I definitely see some positive response to the feedback, as you're taking your time and filling out details a bit more.
>>
>>31482575
>tank lesbians

yes
>>
bumping for the night
>>
>>31484753
Ditto.
>>
File: 1444553899135.jpg (2MB, 2389x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444553899135.jpg
2MB, 2389x900px
>>31484753
>>31485866
Not sure if the same anon, but instead of just bumping, why don't you take a story in the OP and give one a critique? Could just be a sentence, but would be more constructive.
>>
Well, there's this thing I've been writing that started on /k/ and was inspired by a thread we had here a while back. Though the thread started as a joke about combat armored fursuits it developed into some people talking about animalistic power armor, and I was inspired to write something.

Basically a story about an SF team who wear canine power armor, with the added issue of it having a mental interface that alters the pilots mind in some ways, making them behave more like well trained dogs and altering their perceptions. One short sex scene a couple chapters in, otherwise none, though the whole setup is kinda fetishy and some with a lot more interest in the subject say it's doing good things for them so go figure.

I'll post a link if anyone is interested.
>>
>>31487018
Goddamn it innadessert, go back to facebook or ill write another PLOTAK/inna gunsexual fanfic
>>
>>31487046
What?
>>
>>31487018
Ah screw it.

>http://archiveofourown.org/works/7418635/chapters/16849579

Read it or don't. If you do I always appreciate feedback. Don't read it and then bitch to me about degeneracy or some shit, you were warned.
>>
>>31482575
>shhh... augh, Natalya, do you trust Anon?
¤ w-what do you mean
>it's important, really
¤ only you and him try to help me... yes i do
>Alright, swallow this
¤ a pill? what is it?
>Honestly, i have no idea, but Anon told me to give it to you, and i assume it's going to help
¤ [russian muttering]

She swallows it, and then forces Lily into the inside of the Jagdtigers track, hold her and keeps crying. Within about 15 minutes the crying dies down a bit in favor of some strange burbling noises. Natalya starts to mumble incoherently and almost giggling. Lily is very concerned what she had just given her. She offers little to no resistance when dragged out from underneath the vehicle, and Lily spends some confusing moments with the larger girl in her lap before she succumbs to the chemicals and falls asleep

>what the fuck was that pill

You return after telling the troglodytes in charge of beating up the IS-3 to stop, and return to Lily. You know that pill is really a cocktail of stuff ranging from "very nasty" to "very pleasant", but it kinda hurt seeing Natalya crawled in under the JT and crying. Lily gives you a somewhat scared, somewhat questioning look as you return

"is she asleep?"
>yeah, and please tell me what the fuck i just have given her
"hate to tell you, but its really something you give someone who is creaming their head off, or about to die"
>augh...
"she...uhhh won't remember much of it. She's going to have a headache when she wakes up, but she'll live"
>>
>>31487343
>you've drugged her
>"well, technically... yes"
>see, i tried to make you trust you
"aww, come on, she's not in pain now at least"
>no, because she is high as a kite and sleeping
"let's just get something soft for her to sleep on, shall we?"

With great difficulty, and without looking suspicious at all, the sleeping girl is lifted up, and carefully placed on the floor of the Jagdtigers fighting compartment, on several underlays and inside a sleeping bag, and leave the fighting compartment door just open enough for some light to trickle in

"actually, i'd kill for some sleep right now"
>i can see. come here"

She walks around the vehicle, and climbs up on the front of it, and stands up

>come here

You have an idea where this is going, and as soon as you sit down, with your back against the ten inches of steel plating, left shoulder against the gun mantlet, and legs half laying half hanging on the upper frontal glacis plate. soon, you find Lily in your lap, snuggling up like a child in the warm embrace of a parent, or as two lovers do. The reason today is however purely functional. She sits down, and wrap the two of you in a soft blanket.

There is no talking, just a bit of wiggling to find a comfortable position. The vehicle is facing west, so sun won't be in your eyes for many hours. Its been a bit cold, but Lily is radiating warmth, both on a literal and figurative way, so the temperature isn't going to bother you at all. not now

you fall asleep. Smiling
>>
File: heresy.jpg (219KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
219KB, 720x540px
>>31487018
>>31487130
This looks like you put some real thought and effort into it... but Jesus Christ...
>>
OP here, been writing up a sort of timeline for the events leading up to a conflict on Mars. Guess I'll paste it here and get some feedback.
>>
File: elbe-river.jpg (151KB, 625x275px) Image search: [Google]
elbe-river.jpg
151KB, 625x275px
>>31488116

2019 - Iran becomes a nuclear power
2021 - Europe enters a period of great economic turmoil
2026 - NATO disbanded, United States still maintains existing bases and keeps standing forces in place
2029 - Russia invades Belarus, Moldova, and Romania, though only minor skirmishes occur. Aggressive actions are still met with scorn by the international community
2030 - United States and Russia sign a set of non-aggression pacts and accords
2034 - Second Great Depression begins in Europe, entire world experiences a massive slump as a result
2035 - Sweden, Greece and Bosnia/Herzegovina descend into anarchy, government officials exiled or executed, European Union dissolved, infighting and border conflicts begin to occur on a large scale
2036 - Iran, Egypt and Palestine initiate the Second Yom Kippur war with Israel, which escalates into a nuclear conflict. Approximately 55 nuclear detonations are detected within the region. The Middle East is reduced to a blasted wasteland. Over the next several weeks, radioactive nuclear fallout drifts into Europe and the Arctic circle
2037 - Europe experiences total collapse, Pakistan and India initiate a new large-scale conflict which goes nuclear as well, 26 detonations detected. Pakistan is wiped off the map and India loses 30% of its population. Nuclear fallout spread up to the Himalayan mountains, through West Asia and North Africa, and further contaminates what remains of the Middle East. Europe, West Asia, the Middle East and North Africa become uninhabitable.
2038 - In response to the global nuclear conflicts, and out of a shared desire to secure any remaining nuclear weapons in the uninhabitable zones to prevent them from falling into the hands of terrorists, the United States and Russia sign another set of treaties and accords, forming the Russo-American Coalition for Defense (RACD). The newly formed coalition immediately begins joint operations to recover undetonated nuclear weapons in Europe and the Middle East
>>
File: space_elevator.jpg (67KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
space_elevator.jpg
67KB, 640x353px
>>31488244

2041 - China and India join forces in response to the effectiveness of operations undertaken by the RACD. They become chief signatories to the Pan-Asian Strategic Alliance (PASA)
2045 - RACD joint operations are declared a success, with all stray nuclear weapons on record recovered and returned to stockpile.
2049 - Africa has been in a state of utter anarchy since the closing of the Second Yom Kippur War and the Indo-Pakistani Nuclear Conflict. The PASA begins funding and providing weaponry to a unification movement in Sub-Saharan Africa, the African Unification Front (AUF). With heavy support from the PASA, the AUF begins a systematic ethnic cleansing campaign.
2052 - The AUF completes its ethnic cleansing campaign, and unites all surviving Africans under its banner. The AUF becomes a signatory to the PASA.
2056 - With large swaths of the Earth now unfit for human habitation, the RACD looks with renewed interest into the area of planetary colonization. Work begins on the world’s first space elevator.
2059 - Work on the North Pacific Orbital Elevator is completed.
2060 - The RACD assembles three new space stations in orbit, christened as Veles, Perun and Mikula.
2061 - The PASA vows not to be outdone, and begins work on their own space elevator in the South China Sea.
2063 - The first mission to colonize Mars is launched by the RACD. Seeing potential for another Cold War to arise with colonization of the moon, the RACD and PASA sign a treaty to allow Luna to remain neutral ground.
2064 - Mars One lands on the surface of the planet successfully, and a small research colony is established.
2065 - Two more missions to Mars are launched by the RACD, now attempting a full swing colonization effort. The PASA completes its own space elevator, the Hung-Yun Orbital Platform. They field their own space station, Trimurti.
>>
File: biggerthanpeoplethink.jpg (275KB, 3726x1020px) Image search: [Google]
biggerthanpeoplethink.jpg
275KB, 3726x1020px
>>31488321
>2056 - With large swaths of the Earth now unfit for human habitation, the RACD looks with renewed interest into the area of planetary colonization. Work begins on the world’s first space elevator.
>2059 - Work on the North Pacific Orbital Elevator is completed.

So with everyone more or less buggered up by war and economic collapse and shit, they built THIS in three years. Then China and India build another, but they need all of four years to do so.
>>
>>31488380
Twenty years after the nuclear war, but with the combined efforts of superpowers. I see your point, wouldn't be too hard to simply extend the time period.
>>
>>31488244
>>31488321

So many bullshit in these posts...

>2019 - Iran becomes a nuclear power
I doubt US/NATO would allow that

>2026 - NATO disbanded
Why ? Litterally WHY ?

>2029 - Belarus, Moldova, Romania invaded
And not the baltic states

>2030 - USA/Russia non agression pacts
So they'll just leave their nearest military competitors alone, and even sign a treaty with them after they just demonstrated that they were agressive and bent on conquest

>2049 - Africa has been in a state of utter anarchy since the closing of the Second Yom Kippur War and the Indo-Pakistani Nuclear Conflict.
Herm africa is a whole continent, wars happening north would have little impact over the situation of subsaharian countries...
>The AUF completes its ethnic cleansing campaign, and unites all surviving Africans under its banner.
>Lol we just cleansed everything
>About half of the continent's population
>We are such a unyfing force that survivors rally to us
Blind amerifat wishful thinking.

And of course, europe gets destroyed in the process. Because of downfall from detonations in the fucking arabic peninsula. Yeah right. You need to check how modern nuclear weaponry works if you think that a grand total of 81 detonations ON ANOTHER CONTINENT would render europe completely uninhabitable
>>
>>31488507
You sure are fun
>>
>>31488507
>"I don't understand how political intrigue and nuclear fallout works" the post
>>
>>31488559

Sorry, I cannnot stand illogism in realistic fiction. IMHO, you either go fully into details but do your homework, or just plot-device through with something along the lines of "war and turmoil happened, federations were formed, and no we're here".

My apologies again, but this is the sort of stuff that triggers me :|
>>
>>31488593
Guy who made the timeline here, I'm just sort of laying down a framework, not actually going into each of the individual actions taken by each nation and how they perceive it all. This would all have been in the past anyway in this timeline, considering it's about Mars.
>>
>>31488593
Also, these aren't actually federations. All the individual countries still exist, albeit in modified states.
>>
>>31488593
I can get really autistic over really irrelevant things, but I mean... How realistic is any of the stories here? Not that that is bad, I'm a sucker foe a good story, and honestly, I don't mind facts being set aside for a story

Like why the fuck are there no real life tank waifus? WHY
>>
>>31488593
>:|
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>31488593
>>
If you have a flapper-locked gun with some sort of trunnion assembly for locking surfaces, does that preclude a stamped receiver?

I was sketching out a hypothetical 1950s flapper-locked assault rifle, using the DPM as a guideline, and it seemed like the stamped receiver would would be notable wider than the bolt carrier because of how the flaps lock up. I didn't do it quite to scale, but it seems like one would have quite a bit of unused space in the receiver as well as need quite of space for rails to keep the bolt carrier in line.

Thoughts?
>>
>>31488912
i'm afraid this is way out of my knowledge zone when it comes to small arms

...but i have a good imagination, so if you could scale down what you just said to idiot-speak, i could try help you, but otherwise i cant do much for you i'm afraid
>>
>>31487654
I did put thought and effort into it, at least I like to think I did. It's a bit of an odd subject and honestly I'm sometimes surprised I'm even writing it, but the idea grabbed me and I kept having ideas and people kept giving suggestions or requests and here I am.

Hell one fan even started writing his own story in the same setting.

And I did warn you about the content. Thanks for reading it, it's appreciated.
>>
>tank thread
>posts GuP
I'm out.

Retards
>>
>>31488965
i'm not quite sure how how this is a tank thread, but okay, no one is forcing you to stay
>>
>>31488965
>not watching GuP for Yukari, the best girl
get out, faggot
>>
>>31488965
Week long writefaggotry is now a tank thread apparently.
Retards, I swear.
>>
>>31489077
OP here, write something here as JTfag is doing and you'll get the next thread named after you.
>>
>>31488244
2026- literly why would any one alow this retard?

If nato is gone usa are a potential threat.

Gtfo my country.
>>
>>31487499
Despite Lily's softness, it was not a calm sleep. You expected to be woken up either to having to speed away to rescue a number of tank-girls from captivity, or whatever the fuck Helen was on about, or just having to jump into the Jagdtiger and prepare for combat. What you didn't expect was... peace

Lilys was still sleeping, her face buried in the soft bit just next to your shoulder, and underneath the collar bone. She might actually be drooling slightly. The blanket is nice and warm, and suprisingly, the entire machine that usually is just cold steel even feels a bit warmer. Maybe it is the sun, or maybe Lily's connection to the machine is more than what you previously thought. You care for Lily a lot, even if you don't really want to label your feelings, since well, she is a tank girl after all. god Knows what can happen. But you are still curious about her, and the connection she has to the vehicle. You're going to ask her, one day. But right now, youre just really happy to sit with her in your lap, under a blanket. For what is officially a warzone, this is extremely comfy. As more as time goes on, the urge of not ruffling her hair with your right hand grown out of control, and as you gently rub around, her face is being pushed, just a tiny little but harder into your shoulder. Her light hazel eyes stare up at you and she smiles

>slept well?
"yup, you?"

she shift her weight slightly a few times, and then swings her left arm around your neck

>yes anon. i have
>>
File: boom.jpg (202KB, 691x409px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
202KB, 691x409px
>>31489335

by the way guys, the story was quite technical, with engines and guns and shit like that in the beginning, because i could really dig myself down with the technical details, and upgrades to old tanks and so on, but that might get a bit too nerdy. or is it?

And i'd love to introduce all mad shit like this sherman, but that would be sidetracked from the story

opinions?
>>
File: dpm receiver.jpg (201KB, 1076x596px) Image search: [Google]
dpm receiver.jpg
201KB, 1076x596px
>>31488939
This is a DPM receiver. The cutouts are for flaps which fit into the bolt and a firing pin extension pushes them out so that they lock.

The idea behind my fictional rifle is to have a trunnion which contains those locking recesses into which a barrel is screwed. This would then be riveted or screwed into a stamped receiver. However, my concern is that such a receiver would be very wide for what it does, and would be rather inefficient.

One can make the flappers smaller, as was done in the G43, but this gives you less surface area and margin of error if the flappers don't unlock at the exact same time than a DPM's bolt carrier group.

It's a flavorful operating system, however.
>>
>>31489466
Technical is fine.
>>
>We should check Natalya
"well, she might wake up soon, she isn't the one with the smallest frame, so, yeah. You have a point"
>she fell asleep holding me, and i don't want her to wake up alone
"that's not what i am worried about. Well, a little, but her body is going to be running on fumes now. And the pill works in such a way that... augh, basically sh'es gonna have a headache and a sweet tooth
>sweet tooth? what's that?
"pretty much an urge for sugar, she's going to want cola to drink or eat chocolate"
>i have that!

Lily sneaks down into the tanks interior and comes out a few seconds later with something that makes you question your own eyes

"where did you get that one?"
>heh, you have to understand there were some benefits from being in the 653rd

What she is holding in her hands is one of those tin cans with German WWII tanker chocolate

"hang on, isn't that the one lased with amphetamine or something. i'm not sure she needs that right now"
>oh

Lily dissappears again, into the belly of the vehicle and brings out another circular tin.

>this one is without the Pervitin! only chocolate!
"well, i'm guessing those things are extremely rare now, but if you want to share, Natalya would be very grateful"
>she... needs my help now. and i don't think i'm gonna run out of these anytime soon. But you should get cola!

A deal is made. Lily is to look after Natalya, and you are going to buy cola, and get a better chance to look at all tanks, because tanks are fucking neato
>>
>>31489165
Sorry, had my trip off for shitposting in a different thread. Let's see what I can whip up though.
>>
I've been to depressing with my posts in the last two threads, let's get an exciting one.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!"
The cry was nearly deafening from the masses orks outside.
"OI SHUT IT YA LOUSE RIDDEN MISCREANTS!" Came the cry of a bored soldier manning the walls.
Jason had to admit, he as expected an orc attack would be more interesting than soldiers at arm's trading insults with idiotic warboyz all day... even recently the Sargent, with his massive vocabulary of insults has started in on them.
He even thought he had spotted the archerboyz shuffling uncomfortably under the lengthy tirade.
"IS THAT REALLY ALL YOU HAVE YOU MUDFUCKING BUTTERDICKS? SWEET HOLY GREASED UP SAPPER BABY JESUS MY GRANDMOTHER COULD KNOCK THIS WALL DOWN AND SHE'S 86! I TELL YOU WHAT, I'M GONNA GO POUR MYSELF A SCOTCH AND FIDDLE WITH MY BALLS, WHY DON'T YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY TO GIVE THIS AN ACTUAL ATTEMPT YOU POORLY TREATED FUNGAL RIMJOBS!"
True to his word, the Sargent had taken a bottle of scotch to his personal quarters and hadn't been seen since.
Even the artillerymen were growing bored of blasting the orcs from above.
It had just become so boring.
But Damn was that hilarious.
>>
And by exciting, yes, I did mean an excuse to write that DS segment that I've been saving for a rainy day.
>>
>>31490306
>it's time for some fucking tank sightseeing
you just feel you have to look at the M3 again
the front seems fairly standard. the sponson on the left side is modifies, and somewhat enlarged. The gun mounted seems to be in the 3 inch class, and very long, somewhat reminiscent of the Kwk 42 mounted on the Panther. On top, the old "double turret" is replaced by an oscillating turret, taken from an AMX-13 light tank
The back part of the tank is modified as well, likely mounting a powerful engine. This M3 is likely modified to use drive train and suspension components from the M4, since one manufacturing plant went completely mad and started making spares for it. So Shermans are actually a common sight today.

You move on. One of the shermans have been modified with an additional frontal plate, on top of its original, roof and turret removed, and made into a casemate TD style vehicle, similar to the Jagdpanther, and fitted with a 105 mm gun firing standard NATO ammunition. it has "misery" written on it's side with large, white letters. Most of the shermans are rather alike though, looking a lot like they did when they rolled of the production line. All of them are however using at least the 76 mm gun, because ammo is made for it once again. You feel happy, strolling down the line of tanks. Once again, you hear the sad whining of a starter motor trying to get a crankshaft to turn. Nothing. Well, maybe i can lend a helping hand?
>>
>>31491768
You head over to the noise. A standard looking M4, late welded hull, VVSS suspension and the later turret with the 76mm M1 gun.

"hey, can i help you with anything?"
'oh, hey, its the krautrider!'
"krau- oh right"
'And, uhh, i'm gonna stop being mean, because if you got the Jagdtiger working, so i suppose i could use a bit of help'
"i'll see what i can do"
'thanks, i'm Emma. you were the on... i met yesterday, right'?
"the meeting thing, yeah..."

You set off to work. The issue seems to be something with the valves not doing what they should you immediately feel camshafts are to blame. Happily, the engine installed in this example is the Ford GAA, which is a massive V8, a kind of engine you have lots of experience with. Most parts are big and easy to work on, and the disassembly is made relatively quickly, with a bit of help

As the faulty part is replaced, and you ar in the process of installing the timing belt again, Emma speaks up

'She trusts you'
"yeah, i think she does"
'no, not "think". she really does. i don't know why, because none of the rest of us does. Not one. Lots of others have been rebuilt like the... Jagdtiger was"

She shivers just before she says "jagdtiger".

"that name brings back bad memories?"
'you have no idea. There were never enough of them to change things, but when they appeared, they were invincible, and that gun...'
"you can drop it if you want to"

'anyway, other have been rebuilt like that. But she's become different'
>>
>>31492389
"become different?"
'augh, fuck, this could be wrong but... She could very well be the very last of her name. In fact, she could very well be the last na- erm, german tank made before the war was ended that is still operational in the US, or maybe even more than that. Maybe she had to, or maybe she just thinks you are cute. But she really does trust you'

Suddenly, Emmas voice changes

'and i'd hate if someone was to take advantage of that'
"do you really think i'd do that after i've spent several months of getting the Jagdtiger working?"
'ahh, that came out wrong, augh. Let me put it this way. Back in the war, if one of us got to attached to the commander, and he died, it was pretty much to scrap the tank, with the one who was to protect it. basically, when we was taken out of the armies all over the world, we were forgotten, and decided never to tell anyone again. That's not the only reason, mind, but that's all i'm gonna tell you. So, seeing her actually bonding with someone... maybe no one told her, i don't know. But i have the feeling that if something happens to you, someone is going to have a 75 ton paperweight, and even worse-

your phone rings. Natalya has woken up

"afraid i have to leave you now, Natalya has woken up"

'wait what? Lily and the russian girl is getting along? really?'

"yeah, they're close actually"

'hot damn i'm not having anything against her if she's getting along with a Chelyabinsk, holy shit'

"...alright, i'll see ya around"
>>
sorry guys, that's all for me today

also, i've been alone here for like 4 hours, is anyone still reading this shit?
>>
>>31492697
I'm always watching Wazowski.
Always watching.
>>
>>31492697
>implying we would ever get bored of tank waifus
>>
>>31492697
I usually catch up after work and read it all in one go. Buy yes, we're here.
>>
>>31492810
>>31492749
>>31492734
well, in that case, i'll go on as long as i find it fun

[spoler]i do [/spoiler]

also, feedback always helps
>>
>>31492834

Yeah, spoilers don't work on /k/ anyway.

I'm still reading as well.
>>
Well, /k/, I'd like some help. I'm currently in the very early planning stages of planning a fic with the working title/theme of "What if GATE wasn't shit?". Right now, it's following the crew of a tank in the immediate aftermath of a gate opening in downtown Los Angles.
My question is, what would you guys like to see? I have several ideas, but I'd like to get a feel for your guys' opinions as well.
>>
File: m18 fire1.jpg (745KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m18 fire1.jpg
745KB, 1920x1080px
>>31479506

Having worked on a handful of Soviet armor, "electrical issues" are pretty simple. Go look at a Ford tractor. Although in the dark, deep unsteady future where the vast majority of consctipts are challenged by a light-switch, i can see the air/electric starting of a lot of wartime Soviet armor being challenging.

Also, "M4's are absurdly easy to work on, and similarly tough." You have to expend actual effort to make a piece of U.S. WW2 armor run poorly. I've worked on aircraft that had shittier systems than some U.S. WW2 era armor.
>>
File: 1470625848976.jpg (335KB, 1247x810px) Image search: [Google]
1470625848976.jpg
335KB, 1247x810px
>>31493079
>where the vast majority of conscripts are challenged by a light-switch

i actually laughed at that

also, thanks for the insight, i knew M4s are sturdy and "more reliable than the other countrys' tanks" but not on that level

and that kind of direct knowledge you have is sadly very difficult for me to get my hands on, because of where i live

have this.. digging thing, whatever it is
>>
>>31493224

Most of the U.S armor manuals are "out there" on PDF. Mine are in dead tree.

The M4, and to a very very lesser extent the T34 are tanks that the more you study, the more you like.

I worked on a M4A3E2 on loan from the Littlefield collection, that had taken a PaK 40 hit on it's frontal armor at "point blank" range. And shrugged it off, to where it MG'd the ATG crew, and then smoked a Pz IV that bounced a shot off it's mantlet.

There are many Sherman variants. Some are very quick, some have absurd firepower, and some are on a par with a PzKfwVI if not exceeding it, in armor.

When dealing with A M4, know what it is, and even then assume it's a well armed crescent wrench, since all had indirect fire capacity that no axis tank posessed. At worst it's a direct vision 75 with a R975, meaning it still can keep up with a lot of modern armor and provide accurate indirect fire with it's 75mm gun.

Really, the Sherman is one of those tanks that the more you study it, and work on it, the more you admire it.

(The bit that soured me on the T-34 was that driver's hatch. That thing is thick, and huge.)
>>
>>31493065
You have two options, both are conditions under which I will read it.

You either have a PMC operate inna fantasyland to give governments plausible deniability and allow for warcrimes galore, or you have some rebellious elves trained in the ways of Rhodesia and establish a new Rhodesian homeland with a bush war.
>>
>>31492697

It seems that you're in a different timezone for me, every time I wake up to check the thread you've already finished writing and taking off. But nonetheless I'm watching this thread and checking for updates.
>>
>>31493364
I get what you are on about, but I feel that way with pretty much all tanks. Now I understand first hand experience with moving vehicles is something else entirely, and at the end of the day, I cant get any first hand experience with the vehicles, so I read, and then write semi-shitty stories about them. Because I cant actually see them. Also, I didn't know about the indirect fire thing, that was all new for me.
>>
>>31493425
Yeah, I'm phone-posting from bed now. And yes, I should be about 6-8 hours ahead of US time, but hey, not everyone can be perfect, right?
>>
>>31493578

Or you know, I can wake up earlier lol

Still, waking up and bingeing on your stories while having my coffee is fine too haha
>>
>>31493065
Well, what if man. Ignore the other guy, take creative freedom. Heavy guns mounted on dragons, pretty much anything from the DnD universe/multiverse could invade (in which we provide supplies and limited support until they meet our resource demands and we basically invade), exploitation of technicality (if we help someone fight someone else who is supported by, say Russia, it might not be a war under our own laws) lots can done. And if you would like, I can go through my Dnd monster manual in finding fitting monstros to fight different units.
>>
>>31493963

I prefer this idea; brainstorming takes time and effort, but it's worth it to think up something more or less original, and not worry about what other people think you should do. People who've read any serious amount of DT will tell you they didn't expect half the shit I did/am doing in it.

Oh yeah, dudebro, you get any further in DT? Just curious.
>>
>>31494263
I made it through 7, just got off work and decided to check the writefaggotry before I tackle any more
>>
>live in apartment
>want to sleep
>some faggot is rebuilding his bathroom for the 4th time this week.
>at 8am, the drills start

n-not that I needed sleep anyway. I'll got something to eat and then return to writing. The thread needs a bump anyway
>>
>>31492676
You head back over to the Jagdtiger. Lily is kneeling on the engine deck, with the rear doors open, and looking into the fighting compartment

"she's up?"
>well, she's waking up, you have some drink?"

After revealing two half liter bottles of sugary black drink, you climb up on the engine deck

¤...
>good morning little one. You alright?
¤ i need...
"something to drink?

She tries to sit on the fighting compartment floor, but her arms don't quite support her, and she hits the floor again

"whoa, calm down, jut rest for now"
¤ i c-cant be in here
>help me get her out

You help the seemingly powerless girl out and place her where you spent the morning. Since its now after noon, it's facing the sun. Warm and nice"

¤ my head...
"yeah, have you ever tried cola?"
¤ c-cola?"
>oh, you're in for a treat...

She gesture the girl the extended her arms. You unscrew the cap, and Natalya grips it with both her shaking hands, like it was the most precious thing in the world. She looks up to you, and you nod, confirming that the bottle is her. Her shivering arms brings the bottle up to her mouth, and slightly leans the bottle over. As soon as the drink reaches her mouth, her eyes widen like nothing else. Her eyes close, and a shiver moves her enire body as she tastes the sweet drink for the first time, her eyes open a little, and then quickly return to a half-closed position, but facing the sky. A tear rolls down her cheek as she keeps chugging, savoring every last ounce
>>
>>31498388
She drinks slowly, taking her almost a full minute to empty the bottle. Even when the last drop of cola has left the bottle, she still holds it with both hands, and they are still shaking a little. But her expression has changed completely from the pain that has tortured her earlier. The pain is still there, but the tars in her cheeks are not from pain or sorrow. Her breathing is a little faster than earlier, but she still has an aura of fragility and weakness around her now. But then again, she has just been beaten and drugged

Soon, a circular, red metal tin is placed in her lap
>you have to eat
¤ w-what is this?
>open it

She hesitates for a moment

>don't worry, i have lots of those. Besides, you'd do the same for me
¤ but no one hurts you
>well, yes. But open it now. It's good, i promise

Her weakened arms need some help to open the lid. Inside, there are eight pizza-slice shaped pieces of dark chokolade

¤ Lily, these are yours, i can't take-
>stop talking and eat, don't make me force feed you
Natalya picks up one of the pieces, once again as if it was something very precious, very hesitatingly puts it in her mouth and takes a bite. Her reaction is almost immediate, shoulder moving forward slightly and head tilted a bit back. Another tear, from closed eyes this time

¤ i've never...
>shhh. Eat, speak later

She keeps eating and drinking, apparently completely new of sugary drinks or candy

¤ y-you are nice to me. Why are you nice, b-but they.... hurt me
>>
>>31498687
>let's not go there now, okay
¤ but all of this is wrong. I don't want you to be angry with me now, but... You are my onl- ehm, my friend, and a Nibelung, aaand you are commander of a Nibelung. And now you two protect me from my own and give me chocolate. It's not supposed to be like this, it's, it's... augh... i don't know what to do, i am suppose to take care of them, and fight you, but it's all-
>stop, leave it, just for now

There is some small chatter between you. Natalya sits with her little tin och chocolate like it is the only gift she has ever been given, and eats the pieces slowly, so they will last longer

A soldier in an USAF uniform approaches
'Is this the jaagtiger?'
"yeah, it is" you reply before Lily can correct his pronunciation
'Great, head in to the tent we've set up. we are apparently going to make you ammunition. And if you find the crews for uhhh...' the soldier looks on a little paper note '..the IS-3 and the M60A2, tell 'em to do the same'

"alright, thanks"

¤ My crew isn't by the tank?
"nah, i have a feeling they're not gonna do anything anytime soon"
¤ did you-
"lets not go there"

You head over to the M60A2, nicknamed starship. It even had "starship" written on the side of it with some sci-fi spaceship painted next to the text

"think anyone is here?"
>well, the hatches are open, that usually means someone is in
"hello, anyone in there?"

muffled shouting is heard from inside the tank

>did she say wait?
"i'm... not sure"
>>
>>31499321
You wait for a few seconds, and decide the noise was nothing. You turn around, but before you've gone 10 feet, there is a voice behind you

'wait!'

A head was peeking up from the commander hatch

'i'm here now! do you need anything?'

The girl has short, rat colored hair, freckles, and appears to the frame of a 16 y/o. She has a green-gray eyes, half covered up by a pair of fragile looking eyeglasses.

>yeah, were going to speak to some officer about ammunition. We're getting new rounds made, and i'm guessing that means you too

'does that mean missiles !?!'

she almost screams that

>i'm not sure, but we're heading there now. Coming along?
'Yes! lemme get a pair of pants first, i'll be right out'

The little head disappears inside the vehicle, and the girl soon jumps out out again. She really does have a small frame, and is basically completely flat, and her short hair is contributing to her looking more like a boy that anything else.

'where are we going?'
"guy who came and spoke to us said something about a tent, guessing the the one next to the main building"
'do you think i can get shillelaghs?"
"shil-what?"
'MGM-51 shi-lay-lee, it's a gun launched guided missile, but i've not fired one in sooo long, and it's really fun!'
"sounds cool"

Lily is helping Natalya with a shoulder since she still isn't fully recovered. She really is too kind

You reach the tent, and after a hour long technical discussion, a plan is made up about what shells are to be made
>>
>>31499321
correction, i have no idea why i wrote USAF, that was meant to be US army

also, i'm heading away. maybe more writing later
>>
>>31499742
Neat.

I really like M60A2, you really nailed down her character.
>>
>>31499731
>tank orgy incoming
>>
>>31499731
A deal was made to use the Jagdtiger as a test bed of sorts. After one engineer has been shown the specifications of the shell and the propellant charge, he is still not sure what to do. So, several different kinds of ammunition was supposed to be used, to see what had the best effect. Sabots of two different sizes, two full caliber AP shells, two Semi-AP rounds, one with a large HE filler and one made to just fragment as much as possible, one new HE shell, aswell as HESH and HEAT rounds with some kind of anti rotation system. When you told them about your one 128mm hollow point, three out of four men in the room cringed, while the last got a massive grin. You happily accept, since you don't actually have to pay anything for it. The IS-3 is just given some "relatively new" Russian ammunition that was usually fed to howitzers. Meaning it had a lot of HE/HE-FRAG rounds, some illumination guns, basically turning the D-25T into a 122 mm flare gun, and some shaped charge ammo on top. Happily, there was no shortage on any of them.

Sadly, it looked like there was going to be no missiles for the Starship. Since the army doesn't use 152mm gns anymore, but rather 155mm there were no ATGMs made for the older weapons, since most starships got converted into M68 armed M60A3s, and missiles are much more expensive than shells. Missiles were however made for 155mm guns, but the army wasn't going to start messing with a private owned starship. But if if the gun was somehow bored out, it could fire the same army-provided missiles that the T30 had. It never really did because the AP and the hollow points did the same thing, but much cheaper. But the very short barreled Starship could not fire Aap rounds, so it relied much more on it's guided missiles.

But that would mean to pretty much rebuild the entire gun, or modify it heavily.

It can be done, but would require a lot of effort, or maybe juat get a more common gun instead?
>>
File: Churchill_Crocodile_01.jpg (233KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill_Crocodile_01.jpg
233KB, 800x559px
Well, so far I'm seeing proto having to:
>Kill the is3's crew and replace them
>Modify the starship
>Fix an unknown number armored vehicles
>Complete his tank harem
>Rule the world with all his horny tanks
Oh and I guess repel the ayyliums.
>>
>>31501367
>kill the is-3 crew

You know, a tank-girl could be left in ruins if she lives and the crew dies. Natalya could die if the crew does. But if the crew was to worsen the tanks combat performance, and hinder the defense of the earth...
>>
>>31501905
Tanks crew Hebrew been replaced before, honestly the mechanics world be the best qualified to crew the tanks anyway. The new tanks are one thing, but old tanks were wonky and at least one member made it his job to know how to get her up and running quickly should something go wrong. Given that the mechanisms of the tanks are probably not common anymore, so anyone who still knows them or has trained under them would be invaluable seeing as the heavy armor seems quite effective.
>>
>>31502082
At least more important then banging on light armor.
Also, it's happened a few times, my phone to correct Hebrew in place of have.
>>
This is a pretty gay request, but this is a horrible weeb and tripfag circlejerk so it's not like the thread can get any shittier.
Back when the Ukraine crisis started and everybody was spamming the Tanks in 30 minutes maymay I did some writefaggotry about it. Some anon was being all feelsy about how he is talking with some Ukraine chick online and she told him she is joining the protests. He was worried if she was OK and some other anon told him a tank probably already killed her, which got him even more depressed. So I wrote a short story of her being at the front of the protests when suddenly a tank blasts all of her friends and then runs her over once she falls down. Ended with how the last thing she sees is the barrel over her head, the last thing she hears is the tank treads pushing her legs into the road. And how nobody can guess what her last thoughts were, but maybe she was actually thinking about that cool American she met online.
Of course I didn't save it, but I've seen at least two screencaps of it being reposted. So does anyone happen to have it?
>>
>>31502289

No
>>
>>31502289
No
>>
>>31502289
that sounds gayer than being in the navy
>>
bumping, hoping to see more writefagging.
>>
>>31500757
When the thought that of her Starship has to get rid of its old gun, Miranda, as the girls name was, looks very sad. Due to the service record of the tank, she is not the one with the best self confidence, usually rather shy, and staying inside the tank most of the time. Apparently, it has had a massive tech overhaul on the inside, with several flat-screens, computers guided this, and assisted that. She was very good with computers. But the gun is something way beyond what she can fix on her own. She leave the tent with empty, dead eyes. This was why nobody liked her. Most of her A2 sisters got converted into A3s with A1 turrets. Armed with the old, boring 105 mm gun. Or even worse, remade as bridge layers. She was proud when she got her all new tank. So high-tech, and the missiles, and- nobody liked her. And now she's reached the end of the line. There was only her left now, the last Starship. the last of an obsolete future. That crazy turret shape, made for no other purpose than to fit the 152 mm M162 gun-launcher. And no she was down to her last 6 rounds, all of the HE variant

She felt useless.

Despite weighting in under 110 pounds, her knees gave in, and her back slowly slid down the wall she was leaning against. She started crying, and she wanted to rub her eyes, but her glasses was in the way. This made her angry, and she threw them away, and now she couldn't really see, and this scared her. She just stopped thinking, and gave up.
>>
>>31505170
No!!! Do not cry little tank-waifu, I'll love you!
>>
File: 1403897081746.png (337KB, 476x831px) Image search: [Google]
1403897081746.png
337KB, 476x831px
>>31505170
Oh god no
>>
side note, i'm going to give Miranda (starship) the sign "+" for her talking/ quotes

>>31505475
d-don't give me that face!
>>
>>31505170
sad waifu makes for a sad laifu
>>
>>31505489

M-maybe mount a tow missile on top? It's a story so you can have a bit of suspension of disbelief and have her shoot tow missiles from her gun tube? I mean, tow is 152mm in diameter so...
>>
>>31505170
She sits in fetal position, hugging her legs ever tighter, face buried in her own knees, and starts shivering uncontrollably after a few minutes. Some time later, someone sits down next to her. She's not interested in anyone anymore

¤ Little girl
+ Go away...
¤ No. No point in crying yet
+ My gun can never again fire missiles, and it's useless as it is now
¤ Both of those things are wrong, little girl. You have ammunition left, no?
+ woo-hoo, 6 HE rounds, they-
¤ You act like spoiled child. Those are six rounds, each that can kill much or many filth, up to you. Only you can fire them, If there is no you, no one is ever going to fire them. They must be fired, because they must kill. That is their purpose
+ Okay, fine, i can fire six rounds, what then?
¤ come here little girl

Natalya takes the girl in her wrist, and drags her along the line of tanks

¤ see, that? Jagdtiger. They remade the gun completely for that vehicle, because it is a monster. Not once has it needed to fire a second round at anything it has fired on. Answer me, little girl, and answer me truthfully, can your missiles do that?
+ t-the old one was mean, and the new one must be incredible. They have a twenty pound shaped charge warhead, ten of those being just explosives
¤ I am old little girl, answer me
+ It will fuck up anything it hits, short of an MBT
¤ good. Now, lets see if we can give you back your missiles. We have a war to fight, and you must do what you can.
>>
Bumping for more writefagging
>>
File: Artillery.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Artillery.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>mfw we get to the ayybashing
>>
>>31505940
+ c-can they fix my gun?
¤ little girl, it is short and low powered. Maybe that is why you look like boy

She scoffs

+ don't say that, i'm pretty!

It was obvious to anyone with a set of ears and maybe a brain she did not believe what she said, but rather uttered a collection of words she has repeated over and over, even as if she knew they were untrue

¤ you are, little girl. Very much so. And don't worry about the gun. Short barrel and low velocity means low chamber pressure, no? Maybe they can even bore it out, that can be done quickly

Miranda stops. The idea of just drilling the old gun up, just 3 mm in diameter...

¤ maybe there is less painful way. we will only know if we ask
+ n-no i can't...
¤ the two of as are going to ask. And i am stronger than you. Drag you, carry you, or hold your hand. It matters little. Maybe you can run away, but that will mean no new gun

Tears return to the bottom of her eyes, as sh extends her her hand somewhat towards Natalya, who smiles up greatly, and takes it in hers

¤ good choice, little girl

You chatter the very late lunch away with Lily, not really speaking about anything important or groundbreaking. It's the kind of discussion you are happy with, right now but you have forgotten the words tomorrow, but Lilys soft giggling gets imprinted deeper into your mind

Natalya drags on the "little girl" in the room, and placing her at the end of the table. She is visibly nervous, and looks into the ground

¤ Speak, little girl
>>
>>31509120

No missiles makes me a sad anon :(
>>
>>31509247
hey come on now, what is the point of boring out to 155 mm if you are not going to use missiles? It's like having a 16 inch naval gun, and fire nothing but confetti and training rounds from it

...then again, that would have been quite something
>>
+ N-natalya told me...

She keeps speaking, but you hear nothing but nervous mumbles, and she still stares into the ground

>speak up, no need to be shy
+ m-maybe you can...

her speech once again dies down to mumbling. Her third attempt to form a sentence goes down the drain as well, and her mood has now gone from nervous to scared.

¤ The little girl cannot do what she is meant to do without missiles. And the missiles given to her by the army is to large for the gun, but "only a little". She want to ask you for help, considering you got the PaK44 going again. Is that right, little girl?

"well, if i'm gonna give it to the gun team i'd have to look at a lot of specifications for shells, new and old, chamber pressure ratings and whatever those guys called it. In theory, it could be as easy as to just bore the gun out"

+ y-you can fix me?
"The gun is not broken, so there is no fixing involved. Upgrading rather, but if i'm going to help you, the gun has to go to our armory. then again if you manage to get your hand on some specs, i could see if it is at all pos-

You are interrupted by a loudspeaker

ALL CREWS BELONGING TO THE HEAVY SECTION REPORT TO YOUR VEHICLES IMMEDIATELY

"see ya"

you leave your plate standing in the table, and start rushing towards the Jagdtiger. Your crew is already there

some second ot third in the command chain meets you at the vehicle

'scout planes has reported a very large... thing moving along the road, believed to be a Class 5'

fuck
>>
The officer keeps shouting

'the Jagdtiger and the Super heavy takes the lead' rest form up on them, get to the crossroads, right fucking now'

The sound of at least 10000 horsepower rumbles the entire line of tanks, and more than 400 tons of steel is set in motion, as the heavy section moves out. The T-28 makes a noise even rivaling the Jagdtiger. It is still an almost 90 ton machine though, meaning that a nice and comfy 20 mph is today's pace.

The feeling you get is one of invincibility. The roaring of engines, the clattering of tracks, the chattering of the radio and the lads back in one of the M103 blasting rock music

The radio crackles to life, and the commander of the Conqueror starts speaking
'It's heading towards us on this road, 20 miles out. We should have contact in about 45 minutes. we're going to spread on in a fan formation and do rapid continuous fire as soon as it gets within 2000 meters'

>what the fuck?

Lily was very spare with the usage of that word, and even in the roaring interior of the tank and over a not-optimal com system, its easy to hear she's pissed

>2000?
"what is it?
>if i have understood anything, that thing rivals the size of a god damn frigate"
"you think 2000 is to short?"
>yes it is! This gun can hit a tank at 4000 under ideal condition leave a alone a warship!

Lily is hopping up and down in the gunners seat, and after starting yet another 10 minute rant, the radio wakes to life

'we will dig in at this hill, contact soon'
"roger that"
>>
>class 5

this is gunna be good
>>
the "hill" the commander spoke about wasn't really a hill, but it rather overlooked a dip in the terrain, with very good visibility, extending easily a few miles. a good spot to be

'Actually, new set of orders...'

The vehicles are split up on two groups of four, the Jagdtiger being followed by the T-30, IS-3 and the Starship, while the pair of M103s and the T-28 follows the Conqueror. The groups are to be separated by a few hundred meters, and concealed as best they can. Some attempts to hide the vehicles with branches from trees and so on, are added to the front. Will that actually help? Well, if you live, you'll see. You've sever seen a class 5 before, but have heard about it. It was like a giant bug, with a massive bite-y head. It had six massive legs, and all of it was covered some kind of strange bio-armor

Somebody is shouting "back in the vehicles". No matter ho many times you have done it over the last few months, actually getting into the Jagdtiger is a bit of a feat. You slide into the TCs position, leaving the hatch open and readying the Lathi. Not that it's gonna hurt a Class 5 much, but you're not planning to die with a loaded magazine

The Starship has had a very accurate Laser range-finding system installed, and broadcasts out distances in various points in the terrain to the other tanks

'Boss, what do you want me to load?'

It sounds like a nervous loader

"nothing just yet, i wanna see the thing before i decide"

and you didn't have to wait long
>>
File: 7e4.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7e4.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>31510272
>>
>>31510272
Dis gon b gud
>>
>>31510322
>>31510346
Shit, I don't want to battle-blue-ball you guys but next segment could take a bit longer I am afraid
>>
>>31510375
take your time, don't worry about rushing
>>
>>31510375
It's ok homie we appreciate what you do
>>
>>31510375
No problems my dude, we're cool with you taking your time.
>>
>>31510272
after some agonizing minutes of nothing, a voice from the Starship breaks the radio silence

'..uhh, i got something on my thermal. Treeline by the road, about 5.5 clicks'

You sweep over that area for what feels like the 25th time. And now, there is actually something that moves. and it is fuckhuge. Those trees might be oaks, and about... 30 meters or something like that?
That would make this Class 5 about 40 meters tall. This is going to take a lot of killing. Happily, you sit just next to a very large gun, and just on the next side of it, someone who is very good at using it.

Lily has already taken a zero on it, following its slow movements. While you binoculars has no where near the magnification of Lily's gun sight, its easily enough to see how big this thing is. She said frigate, and well, it's not that far off. Length estimations are difficult at these distances, and through your binoculars, but if you say 100 meters, its not that far off.

more on the radio

'range is now 5000'

>Helen is going to loose her nerve any time now
"why do you say that?"
>she has never fought anything that can hurt her, and she is now

'4800'

the Starship keeps updating the range to the creature moves slowly towards the wall of hidden AT guns

'4600'

"at what range can you give me a hit?
>i'd say 80% at 4000 considering how big it is.
Just the head is the size of a light tank, i'd say...80% at 2000
"alright, keep tracking

'4400'

>anon, can i decide on ammo?
"sure"

'4200'
>>
>>31511651
>loader give me one of the old AP rounds, heavy charge
'got it!'

A 30 kg projectile and a large propellant charge is rammed into the gun breach.
...Did Lily just shiver?

'4000'

And just as Lily predicted, someone has lost their nerve, and the radio message coming from the Conqueror is very nervous sounding

'New orders, the 2000 meter rule does not apply anymore, each gunner is allowed to fire as soon as they feel they can hit the target, starting from 3500 meters

>Told you. I can hit it now if you want me to, or do we wait to fire second and conceal our position?

'3800'

There are a hundred questions that fly through your head. Can you hurt it? Can it see you? Can it harm you? Maybe range is my friend?

Loaders, i want you to be really quick next reload

'yes sir!'

'3600'

You are hull down, and not even a half square mil at this distance, he cant possibly hit you, can he?

"Lily, can you take the shot?"
>Yes, at any time

'3400'

"augh... alright, fuck him up. Fire!"

less than two seconds later, the entire vehicle rocks backwards from the immense recoil

the shell takes almost almost 5 seconds to reach its target, and strikes the creatures' right middle leg. The creature definitely felt that, and it starts roaring. Not that you hear anything, because your ears are ringing from the gun

>target hit, effect is... unclear. reload AP!

you have alerted it to your presence, and now the fight is on. The creature heads straight towards you, and speeds up
>>
>>31511651
>>31511929
This is intense, keep it up
>>
>>31511929
Oh yeah, I wondered: are you going to keep up this whole tank firing=sexual arousement thing?
Seems like it would be kind of hard for a tank girl to keep her shit together during battle if she's getting more and more turned on as the fighting continues.

I mean, it's great for a 4chan story because anons eat that shit up and love imagining horny tank girls, and you could probably even turn this into one of those anime games on steam and enjoy a lot of success if you do it well. But for a more serious story, I don't see how it would work.

Still enjoying the story greatly! I would recommend trying what I recommended before, which is having names to indicate who is speaking, vs symbols.
>>
>>31512104
I think its situational depending on the girl. Lily has a strong bond with her commander, so for other tanks I don't think its an issue.
>>
>>31512275
Are you JTanon?

Idk, seems to me if their tank being damaged hurts all of them, the sex thing would apply to all of them too, regardless of whether they're bonded with their commander or not.

I don't think it would be bad if he made a game like Gal Gun or something out of it, and capitalized on it. That's doing great on steam right now. It just seems weird to have it so prominent when they first fired the tank a thread or so ago, and now it's no biggie.

Maybe I'm just paying too much attention and letting it distract me from the story, but those kinds of things bother me in movies and books too.
>>
>>31512275
This is pretty much correct, and while Protag and Lily have a strong bond, she is of course going to be focused on the battle.

Also, hits to the tank will hurt her through her bond with it, and not the rest of the crew, unless they hit their head on something inside the vehicle or something
>>
>>31511929
'3200'

"Lily, aim for center of mass until you can guarantee hits on smaller parts of it"
>yes sir
"and you fire at will from now on"
>yes sir

'up!'

The loader confirms the gun is loaded and ready to go

'3000'

Another armor piercing shell flies towards it's target, and hits just in front of the first one, in the creatures body, between its first and second right leg, but it does not seem to have much effect

>Loader, one of the new AP rounds
'roger that!'

'2800'

Soon, your gunfire is joined by the other tanks, and the massive gun on the T-30 shakes the ground when it fires. But it seems many rounds miss, or have very little effect

>a-anon, i'm not hurting it, how is the ammo looking
"six AP, 2 HE"
>i don't like this at all

'2600'

You peek over the Lathi just as the loader screams "up" once again. You press down hard on your earpro, knowing whats about to happen. It hits the same general area once again, and not to very big effect

"Lily, we don't seem to do much dam-"

a Sizzling sound is heard, and massive ray of something is fired from the creature, and it is heading straight for the Jagdtiger. You almost manage to get inside, as whatever it is splashes against the ten inches of rolled homogeneous steel armor. there is a ear deafening roar from the front of the vehicle

"everyone alright?"
'we're good in front'
'all is good in the back' the loader assures you

Lily is choking and gasping for air

"Lily, are you hurt?!"
>i can... keep fighting, load HE!
>>
>>31512489
'2200'
"Lily, you're bleeding"
>better lie down and give up then, eh?

Lily had a sarcastic tone sometimes, but never to you

>this this has to die now, i think some HE it its face will do the trick
"sure, but remember we only have two of those things

'up!'

'2000'

the gun recoils once again, rocking the entire 75 ton machine in the process

The projectile hits just to the right of the creatures head, and sends lots of shrapnel looking things flying, and making the beast make a sound you actually could hear

"good shot, Lily, now you made him really pissed"
>actually, i think that hurt him,

'1800'

>shall we radio in the radio in the 6 inchers and see if the can land some explosive hits near its head?
"nah, i think we're going to radio in everyone"

"Heavy section, it seems that you can damage its armor plating with HE hits near its head, lets try that"

confirmation chatter flows through the radio

'1600'

'Last HE loaded!'

You couldn't hear what Lily was mumbling now, but it was clearly not meant for anyone to hear

Another thunderous boom as the gun sent yet another 128 mm round towards its target, and score a pretty much perfect hit, at what presumable was the jaw join on the creatures head, and sent its head rocking in the explosion

"spot on! beautiful!"

'1300'

>it's practically running now, we have to hurry

As she says this, another large HE round slams in to more or less the exact same place as yours did and seems to have dislocated the entire jaw
>>
is there any guide for getting into writefagging or is it just churning out middle-school purple prose (for reference, i just found the thread so that's based on re-reading my own old stuff, not an insult to anyone here) until i git gud?
>>
File: dreams.jpg (117KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
117KB, 438x750px
Would you /k/omrades like a story about a fictional war in the early to mid 80's? i haven't decided decided where it should be locared but i'm welcome to feedback
>>
>>31513984
Germany
>>
>>31513628

Just waiting for starship to start lobbing her 152mm HE rounds at the ayyy's face.
>>
>>31514003
europe is kind of overused now, i was thinking more about Hawaii or Tajikistan
>>
>>31513896
Read a lot of books or literature of the type you'd like to write, and then just start writing. Have other people read and critique your work.
That's how I've always done it.
>>
>>31514042
Hawaii could be interesting but you would almost certainly have to write in some heavy naval elements
>>
>>31513628
"hey, look at the mouth, Lily! It cant close it's mouth! plant a shot right there and the fuckers done for!"

"...Lily?"

Lily is sitting in the gunners seat, bent over. Her left hand pushes hard against her stomach, and her right is trying to hide the blood she is coughing up

"Lily!?"

There isn't much room inside with 4 people, so you get out of your hatch, crawl over to the left side of the vehicle while glaring at the rapidly approaching beast. You open up her hatch after getting the left hand side loader out of the way

>t-this hurts anon...
"Lily, hang in there, i'll get you-"
>shut the fuck up... and give me the hollow point... You said mouth, right?
"can you do this
>get on the... gun on top and... make sure he looks... this way

Lily has a hard time breathing and a very hard time talking

"just don't miss, alright?"
>never
"give her the hollow point!"

You crawl back out, now lying prone on top of the Jagdtigers roof, and shoulder the Lathi.
20mm? it's just gonna piss him off. How far away is he? 800? 700?

Not as if you are going to miss him or anything? Sights at 800, first round away. second, third fourtfifthsixth... mag empty. You get back on the engine deck, and ready the KPV for firing, but you glance over to your left, and see the T 30 is hit, and large fires are coming out of its engine bay. You leave the gun, and rush over the the burning tank. First the drivers hatch, but this entire compartment is a gory mess. He's beyond saving
>>
>>31513896
Read. The more you read, the more you'll pick up from what you've read.
>>
>>31513896
i write a lot, and i read quite a bit. I've made up stories in my head since i was very little. i have several notebooks with stories, all kinds of shit. Thing is, no one starts off as a good writer, and everyone is going to have problems. Thing is, you cant solve a problem unless you can identify it. So sure, i have easily a thousand pages of hand written stories, from a few pages long to hundreds, but they don't really matter for shit, unless you can figure out whats wrong with them. And well, no one has read them, so i would have been better off reading
>>
>>31514502
Man, this is where what people have been saying about you skipping the little too quickly over events can be a negative thing. I get that this is just something you quickly writing online for fun but he really is suddenly bleeding and in intense pain and I'm just wondering what the hell happened. It seemed to me from what I read that she just got hit with some sort of electricity being but there was no mention of physical damage to the tank. So all I can assume is that some sort of internal thing happen, but then there's been no mention something like that either. Just needs a little clarification
>>
>>31514502
the driver is beyond saving so you swing up to the large turret
The noises from inside are beyond horrible, the screaming, the pounding against the hatches and the crackling of flames
you use all strength in your body to pry the deformed hatch open
Sadly, this feeds the fire even more oxygen and the flames starts gaining, you extend a hand, just wanting something to grab hold of it. There is more screaming, suddenly a screaming body is pushed up through the hatch, and lands in your arms
Sadly, this tips you off balance, and you fall to the ground. Whoever is next to you has their head wrapped in a wet towel against the fire, and just keeps screaming. And then the detonation. There was a 5 meter long jet flame looking pillar of fire shooting out from the commanders hatch. Only an ammunition fire could have caused this, and it has depressingly predictable results for whoever is inside. Sadly, you cannot give this more time, since the fucking thing is closing in to very short ranges, and you need its attention. back on the engine deck, and start emptying the KPV at it. It takes the bait, firing off one last round, before fully opening its mouth in a death defying roar

The hollow point hits the back of the creatures throat with an energy of just over 12MJ. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, massively deforming upon impact, shattering and tumbling around the insides of it. It dies within a few seconds

However, the Jagdtiger is hit as well.
>>
>>31515381
this is kinda difficult, i'm trying to slow things down, outside combat, but i sort of want the reader to be put in the position of the Protag's shoes in combat, with some fast paced parts. but maybe i'm still too fast

And the thing with her bleeding is from the hit the JT took, but it's also going to to be a little unclear (for the time being) because the protag still fully doesn't understand Lily or what she really is.

I kinda don't want to tell the reader anything Anon doesn't know, if that makes sense?
>>
>>31515381
I think you glossed over the part where the the JT was hit by the class 5 ayys beam/laser whatever.

>>31515535
Honestly except for the beginning where there was not enough story to explain what was happening, I think the current pacing is fine. Also you're writing the story mainly in first person in the protagonist's view, so I don't think it's a problem.
>>
I'd just mention that the 152mm gun used in the Sheridan and M60E2 is a very odd thing.

To let the vehicle fire anything other than the HE or missile would require replacing it.
>>
>>31515535
Oh yeah, I completely get wanting to hold information back from both the protagonist and therefore the reader, but it felt like you detailed the electrical beam bit a little too quickly.

We are just left to assume this is what causes lily's bleeding. Might have been better to show a little bit of a reaction from Lily when the tank got hit and put in a sentence or two about that specifically before moving on to something else. Just a suggestion, still greatly enjoying the story!

My next guess is that the person that got shoved out of the tank is a Tank Girl and we will soon B dealing with a tank
girl without a tank
>>
>>31515592

Jerry rig it to fire tow missiles!
>>
File: nuclear starship.jpg (381KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear starship.jpg
381KB, 800x562px
>>31515592
well, fuck me. i did actually look around for anything on the M162, but information was... a tad lacking so to say

i would assume you're not going into details as to why it would be impossible?

>>31515664
>we will soon B dealing with a tank
girl without a tank

well, i'd love to explain to you why that is/is not going to happen, but i'm being assfucked by my ISP here

also,
>nuclear starship
>>
>>31515665

Unless you mean from external "boxes" akin to what a Bradley mounts, it would not work.

IIRC there is a traiing vid of the M81 as mounted in the Sheridan floating about on Youtube, it will help explain why it's not an easy conversion.
>>
>>31515709

Here, this should help some-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDCx3sTTjQ

Note the HE shot. It's an odd caseless munition, and required the complex breech seen on the piece, as it had to "blow" (Via the CBSS) the unburned bits out before allowing the breech to open.

The MGM51 basically keyed into a groove cut in the tube, and being a rocket did not have a case. The CBSS system still was used though to keep gases out of the turret.

The sole hope, is that I know ~1500 Sheridans were made, so there could (hint-hint) be a lot of the HE caseless and maybe a few MGM51's kicking about in some armory..(wink-wink, nod-nod, etc).

Because I have no idea what else you could use in that beast.
>>
>>31515734
I'm sure it would be a difficult and messy conversion, but suspension of disbelief. I just want to see the starship cruising around launching missiles at the ayyys. However...

>>31515709
nuclear starship, jesus christ take all my money.
>>
>>31515813
>21 minute long weapons test video from the 60s about more or less unknown shit, filled with cheesy voice overs and technical stuff

i could fap to this, you know

also, big thanks again for the info, you're the man
>>
>>31515828
Yep, and I understand it is a work of fiction, and all sorts of "Deus Ex Machina" may be employed.

Considering what kind of "future" this is, it's not unreasonable for the "starship" to mount captured alien tech.
>>
>>31515902
>"starship" to mount captured alien tech.
I like the way you think buddy
>>
Anyone interested in a weird war 2 short story?
>>
>>31516383
floor it senpai. i'm feeling just a bit lonely right now
>>
>>31515481
This hit was lower down, on the upper front glacis plate. It is nowhere near as thick as the superstructure is, but it is still 6 inches, or about 8.5 with the sloping. However, it seems to have taken the hit quite well, because of the splashing

When these larger creatures fire on something they can destroy, they green-blue shiny ray they fire will go straight in/ through. That be a person, a vehicle or a building. But against heavy steel targets like old tanks, the ray tends to "splash" on the armor, like it would have been a water balloon lobbed at the tank. This was good news for the crew inside, since they don't get burned or filled with shrapnel. But Lily isn't quite the ordinary crew member. Someone is lying on the ground next to the Jagdtiger, but your crew can help whoever the fuck that is. right now, Lily is the most important one here.

She is lying on her back next to the gun. There is blood on most of her lower jaw. Her blouse don't seem to do that much better either

>told you... iwasgonahit
"yeah, you did, but you look... hurt. can i help you with anything? need anything"
>...yes. soon. but for now, is everyone okay?

Incredible. The JT has taken two hits that would have demolished an MBT, she's on her back, obviously in pain, bleeding from her mouth, and asking about others

"second group was untouched, but we... augh, the T 30 was hit"

Her eyes close

>did anyon-
"i managed to get someone out"
>who?
"not sure, i got to you as fast as i could"
>>
File: T92.jpg (55KB, 702x934px) Image search: [Google]
T92.jpg
55KB, 702x934px
>>31515882

Hunnicutt's book on the Sheridan should be floating about in PDF format. It's worth the read.

In fact all his books are worth searching out, if you really want to learn about U.S. armor development.

Case in point-
What could have been, pre Sheridan. The T-92.
>>
File: JT323SPzJgAbt653.jpg (68KB, 1126x725px) Image search: [Google]
JT323SPzJgAbt653.jpg
68KB, 1126x725px
>>31516583
enough for one day i am afraid. more to come

>>31516620
i'll definitely look that up. thanks
>>
>>31516858

If you can't find them I can throw together my PDF collection on a USB drive.

It's only ~ 5 Gb, but has a lot of info on armor overall.
>>
>>31516858
inb4 waking up at 8am from the drilling
jk, catch ya later man
>>
>>31516858
you leave us with two potentiall mortally wounded tankgirls

y u do dis
>>
File: 1354392137575.jpg (82KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1354392137575.jpg
82KB, 640x430px
>>31516583
It speaks to your storytelling with how much these cliffhangers are killing me.
>>
>>31516858
>Kill the is3 crew
Oh that would be terrible how world she live with herself
>Kills the is3 crew
>>
File: what's happeninges.jpg (29KB, 436x402px) Image search: [Google]
what's happeninges.jpg
29KB, 436x402px
Explain this
>>
>>31520081
like... all of it?
>>
>>31516583
Those deep, beautiful eyes open again and look to you

>...to me as fast as you could?
"well, yeah. order of priority and all that. listen, we have to get you some medical atten-"
>shhh... you have to see is someone survived the T-30
"don't worry, rest of the crew is over there"
>people tend to their own right?
"you know what, i get the feeling that it wasn't one of the guys who got out"
>i can guarantee you it was
"how so?"
>even of most of us don't like you, we still have our duties. namely, get out of the tank last. None of us would ever leave the tank first
"actually..."
>speak
"come think of it, whoever i got out was more like...forced out of the vehicle. Pushed"

This line causes Lily severe discomfort

>nooo, no, no, no... how bad was the damage to the tank?
"Lily, you don't ha-"
>just answer me. please
"i uhmm.... think it was an ammunition fire"

Her face is twisted again. From pain? not hers it seems

>Anon, i'll live. But for now, go check who got out. b-but come back, please?

Unsurprisingly, that towel (who was most likely placed there by the test of the crew) hid a young woman's face. Not much hair left under her shoulder do to the fire. She has some burns along her body, but they don't seem fatal themselves.
She isn't screaming
She isn't talking
She isn't moving
Her eyes point at the sky but she isn't looking

Not only your, but other crews try to help her. Try give her water, try bandage her wounds. Try stop the bleeding.
>>
>>31520368
For once I am saddened by the death of Russian swine, hats off mate, I would have thought that impossible.
>>
File: 2q8ws4n.jpg (189KB, 1599x902px) Image search: [Google]
2q8ws4n.jpg
189KB, 1599x902px
>>31520490
>russian

ehem...
>>
>>31520497
Oops, misremembered, thought it was the is3.
>>
>>31520497
Well my indifference to the suffering of the reds shall stand then.
>>
>>31520368
She isn't responding to anything. She is indifferent to the people tending to her wounds, to the people asking other wounds, to the one offering her water. She offers no resistance to anything.

She is the proud captain of an aging ship, facing an enemy she was never destined to fight, but did anyway. She stood up, and got knocked down, but she went out swinging. As long as she could go down with her ship. But in the last few moments of her life, she was thrown overboard by the crew as her steel home for over 70 years erupted in a fiery inferno, while she could only watch

You zone out. The chatter dies down, smaller (and usually self inflicted) wounds are patched up, somewhere, engines are started and turned off, radios are clattering, you notice very little of it. What does return you to this world, is whats been on your mind for a several months now. Lily. Lily wanted you to come back. Back into the Jagdtiger. She is still hurt, but her breathing is a little lighter.

>was it her?
"yes. Her wounds are not too bad, i think she's going to make it"

somehow, you feign ignorance again. You are pretty sure she isn't really going to recover mentally. Her physical condition is going to be restored in maybe a couple of weeks. But you feign ignorance. To Lily. You almost feel ashamed of yourself

>anon, you have to help, because...
"yeah, because i know. I could have guessed that. But right now, we're going back"

And so, the convoy reduced to 7 vehicles heads back
>>
>>31520368

this is getting gud
>>
>>31520645
There is no happy and cocky radio chatter on the way home. It was all quiet. There isn't really any room in any vehicle for a stretcher, but since the Jagdtiger has a relatively large fighting compartment, and about a tenth of the ammunition it should have, your two loaders are sitting on top of the vehicle, to fit the two wounded inside. Needless to say, the mood isn't the best. And this thing is much better as a machine of war than something to carry stretchers. Actually, the stretchers wont fit inside at all. All ammo racks that can be removed have been removed, and the two wounded lie on mostly other peoples clothes and whatever soft things the crews could find. You have opened up the first aid kit, and the box of exiting pills found inside it. The green ones are painkillers. The still nameless girl from the T-30 isn't even responding to you when asked if she wants one, but she is badly burned, and it definitely hurts so you are left with little choice but to force feed it to her, massaging her throat to make her swallow the little pill. You offer one to Lily as well, but she refuses it.

>i'm not sure i can eat that...
"Come on Lily, i want to help you"
>yes, but not that. augh, just sit here with me

You can't. There isnt enough room next to her, so you pick up the wounded girl, place her on your lap and fold your arms around her. This is clearly what she wanted

>Anon, this feels different from shellfire. Shells hurt my skin, my outside. this is different...
>>
File: Jagdtiger_653rd.jpg (72KB, 1209x797px) Image search: [Google]
Jagdtiger_653rd.jpg
72KB, 1209x797px
sorry if i'm a bit short on writing today, but there is shit to do.

and i'm once again going to try drive stick with a broken right arm

>>31520607
aww, don't hate on poor Natalya. She really has issues with her crew
>>
>>31521708
It's okay. See you tomorrow!
>>
>>31523048
>tomorrow

Could be more tonight. No promises though
>>
File: 1444538617529.jpg (155KB, 645x627px) Image search: [Google]
1444538617529.jpg
155KB, 645x627px
>>31523356
Okay. Either way, we'll be waiting patiently. Take your time.
>>
>>31521708
Dont worry mate, take care!
>>
Looks like this thread needs a bump. Anyway, more stuff soon
>>
File: 1444557571941.jpg (236KB, 502x708px) Image search: [Google]
1444557571941.jpg
236KB, 502x708px
>>31524611
Sweet.
>>
>>31521646
"just take it easy now, anything you need, i'm right here"
>i have what i need. except ammo maybe"

She says this as she climbs a bit further up your lap and rotates a bit. You are now her chair, bed and pillow. There are worse ways to be used, mind.

While Lily can sleep in the machine, while underway, the noise is a bit much to you. So, instead, you plug your cell into the headset used for communication in the vehicle and play some music. You've never really done this in a long time. Despite this, you remember every note, every word. It all sounds so happy. A reminder of when you lived a simpler life. A life when you just did what you wanted. You think of your friends, your family, your house, that one girl you tried to get together with, your car that you drove around at night sometimes. All of that is gone now. But the warm and soft girl sleeping in your embrace reminds you that things can still be good. Even if she is drooling on your shirt a little. You are happy for about seven seconds, until you remember that there is a girl who is likely beyond saving on the other side of the gun breech.

Once again, you try to solve something you cant understand. You are still clueless to how these tank-girls work, where they came from, why they did, and so on. You have to ask Lily at some point. She's going to tell you, right? She trusts you

Another, more uncomfortable thought hits you. Maybe she trusts you, because you don't ask? All questions spin around in your head
>>
>>31525240
All the god damn questions. You mind is racing, and gets peeper and deeper into more uncomfortable territory. Did the battle do this to you? That nigh-unkillable fucking thing? More questions. Most of them revolving around death or being left alone. You are interrupted by Lily.

>you know you are supposed to get a lowered heart rate this much after the girl has fallen asleep in your lap, right?
"what do you mean?"

Lily takes two of your fingers and gently moves them to your throat

>you're over 150 beats per minute. And you're not doing anything physically. I don't think i'd normally do this, but of all people on earth, the one i'd not lie to is you. Something has scared you
"i'll return the favor, then. Many things scare me. i'm afraid of dying. I'm afraid of being left alone. i was very afraid of that monster. i'm afraid about you, and-
"it seems you don't really understand my role here. Yes, i'm connected to the vehicle, i am it's extension, i can drive it along and all that. But the most important part of it is still the crew, and one of my most important tasks is making sure the crew is alright. And you are the commander. If i have to, i'm going to help you... take your mind off things. I'd like to demonstrate with a soft kiss and some more cuddling, but my mouth is drenched in blood, so i'll refrain from the former. this is also one of the reasons why no one reveals our little secret.
"oh..."
>so please, if you have to ask anything, i'm here
>>
>>31525548
"guess i'm just tired now. What about we get an actual bed tonight"
>you don't like the Jagdpanzer. i can sleep fine in here?
"well, first off, you are sleeping on top of me. And while this machine is great for terrorizing the sky creat-
>subspecies
"sub-what? oh, yeah, just make sure you don't say that when there are people around. Bit of a touchy subject still"
>i'm just teasing you
"augh, the point is that i kinda want my beds soft, and there isn't much soft with this vehicle"

You bang you hand against the inside of the side armor to prove your point

>but i'm soft

She is staring up to you, with an little half smirk and those gorgeous hazel eyes. But sadly...

"you know this is going to go much better if your face isn't covered in blood, right?"

She mutters something and returns to burying her face in your shoulder. You are relaxing, causing your heart to slow down. Did she do this on purpose? Very well played if she did, because now you are feeling a bit drowsy. You radio in to the driver and ask if your assistance is needed to drive or command. It appears not. Not that the journey home is very challenging, its just to follow the road and the vehicle in front of the Jagdpanzer. You want to sleep, but something is digging into your side, and if you are to try and remove it, you have to get Lily of you. So you just return to feeling her rib cage expanding and contracting with her breath, and doing you best to ignore the engine

You long for that soft bed
>>
>>31526717
That's cute I like it
>>
File: 1453829085667.jpg (312KB, 1768x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1453829085667.jpg
312KB, 1768x1543px
>>31526717
2cute4me
>>
File: 1444558684890.jpg (744KB, 1006x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1444558684890.jpg
744KB, 1006x1421px
>>31526717
>So you just return to feeling her rib cage expanding and contracting with her breath

HGGGNNNN
>>
Bumping. More writing soon
>>
>>31526717
You are lost in thought again. But this time, you manage to slow yourself down a little from the bad thoughts again, and you can almost rest a little. But every second you eyes are open, you long for more softness and clean, white sheets.

'we're here boss'

your headphones prioritizes communication over music, so you hear what the driver says right away

"alright, get some rest now. i'll take care of these two"

"hey Lily, time to wake up"

you carefully push her on the shoulder a few times

"if you sleep the day away, you're going to be awake at night instead, and then you cant sleep in the bed"

"well, i suppose i have just for me, then"
>no
"come on, little sleepy. Someone has to get her to the infirmary, and i'm guessing i'll have to carry her inside"
>fair enough. But i still want to sleep in the bed

The girl isn't helping you at all, even if it means getting her own wounds treated. But she offers to resistance either. She's not unconscious per se, but she just... isn't doing anything. You pick her up and carry her inside

You speak with the doctor concerning her physical condition, and try not do dig in too much in why she acts like a vegetable. She looks like mess.

"hang in there little one, i've not given up on you yet"

d-did her eyes just move?

Lily being checked up on, and after a very confused doctor is told she "was like punched, but more". She is told to take it easy and "not eat anything sharp"

great advice, that
>>
>>31477416
Enjoying your weeaboo tank fantasy but it's not super great. So little world building so far and you probably shouldn't use terms like anon and spoopy, there's no real reason for it. It feels very anime, while not necessarily a bad thing, it can read poorly at times, especially the interactions with the girl, very wet-dream like. Enjoying it so far though.
>>
>>31530955
Things left to do today? Speak with Miranda considering the gun and Ammo for the 152 mm. Have a warm shower. Get something to eat that isn't covered in plastic wrapping, and then get some some sweet sleep in an actual bed.

You decide to start with attending to the Starship. However, after a quick look at the actual gun, it seems boring it out isn't going to be an option. It has an automatic, electrically operated breech-lock, a key in the rifling to make sure the missiles don't spin, and is generally just too specialized at firing the MGM-51 to do anything else. It appears Miranda knew this all along and just had a spot of optimism in denial earlier. The issue is really pressing now, since the Starship expended all the remaining six rounds at the class 5. So that tank is basically useless until someone either finds more ammunition for the gun or replaces it. The issue with that is that the Starship actually has a smaller turret than the preceding variant of the M60, the A1, and the 152 mm hun installed is not only very compact, but also has very short recoil path, so its doubtful if even a standard 105 mm gun could be installed, and anything less than that would really be a waste on such a large vehicle. So if the Starship is going to be relevant again, you have to mind more ammo for it.

But right now, there are more pressing issues. Food, a warm shower, Lily and a soft bed, for instance
>>
>>31531064
thanks man, i need this kind of stuff i i'm gonna git gud
>>
>>31531433
poor starship-chan
>>
>>31531433
First off, food. There is some food served in the cafeteria, but it's not very exiting. Some sludge with things swimming around inside it, served with potatoes. But it's at least war, and you're probably not getting food poisoning from it. Lily has washed up and gotten herself into very much more civilian looking clothing, with not a single black cross on them. You chatter a little with each other over a not very nice dinner. The discussion flows without any issues, touches subjects such as small arms, her hatred of the Hawker typhoon and your old car you hope to see again some day. Soon, you run out of food, and the conversation dies down. You get rid of the trays and chug down the last bit of water.

"i'm heading off to bed now i think"
>it's not very late
"yeah, but i really need the rest. And besides, i didn't sleep on the way home"
>look me in the eyes and tell me i only slept because i wanted
"what do you mean?"
>it's a psychological thing. You were really worked up, and after what i said to you, and slept in your lap, i gave you little option but to sit down and take it easy
"...it did help. Thanks Lily"
>anytime. But now, bed, right?
"yeah, come on"
>wait!
"you gonna sit there all night? come on now"
>can you carry me?
"augh, you have legs that work"
>yes, but right now i want to be spoiled
"what's up with you right now
>come on, look at me, and think of the machine outside. I'm bound to be a little high in maintenance
>>
I had an idea for something to write but I don't know how autistic it would be in practice.

Basically, through the course of playing MGSV, I extracted two female soldiers, one S+ rank and the other B-. I started using them on side ops and built a headcanon that Big Boss sent them specifically out on the missions he didn't have time to undertake.

To the S ranker, I gave a personality of brash and butch, being aggressive and offputting to everyone because of it. The B ranker had a more subdued personality and preferred stealth over brute force.

Since pretty everyone on Mother Base has a gay/lady boner for Big Boss, S ranker tries to impress him by going out and doing missions in increasingly risky ways, while B ranker makes use of all equipment and advantages she can, which gives her a better rate of mission completions.

Basically it'd be something chronicling this girl v. girl rivalry over Boss. I don't know if I should write it or just keep it as headcanon.
>>
File: starship.jpg (753KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
starship.jpg
753KB, 1200x801px
>>31534068
go for it, i'm fucking stuck

also, i feel this story is getting way to serious to get lewd. its very difficult
>>
>>31534068
Kinda hard, but would read/10
>>
>>31534068
tsundere vs yandere?
>>
>>31530955
>>31533076

Time for my new daily routine, reading some tank goodness with my morning coffee.
>>
>>31533076
"i can see why the Jagdtiger would be, but-"
>work with me here, Anon! Make me feel like a princess for a few minutes, and i'll make it up to you
"..."
>don't make me pout
"alright, but don't do that to me"

You pick her up, and immediately feel her relaxing in your arms. Her eyes have been a bit matte for some time, but they immediately light up, and she is smiling. Not her mouth, but her entire face is smiling. Her hood falls off her head revealing her short cropped light brown hair.

The room you have is not very big, and rely is reserved for officers, but a bit of light bitching and it's yours for a few days.

You put her down on the bed, still smiling

>thank you
"yeah, no problem"
>please, don't give me that. I cant much change who i am, and i... i kinda need a bit more attention than other girls. But, i'm better than most of them

She says this as she puffs up her chest and looks very proud

"most girls? did i just hear humility coming from you?"

She walks over to the door, making sure no one gets in

>how about this. You shut up right now, give me the night to convince you that i am the best around. If you don't like me, i wont bother you anymore, but if you do like it... you have to carry me to the breakfast tomorrow

Lily approaches you with very confident steps.

>this hoodie isn't really flattering. Can you help me get it off?

You are happy to comply with that, and it appears she's had nothing underneath it during all this time. You put her to bed
>>
>>31535452
She lies on her back, on a bad that really isn't big enough for whats about to happen. Her arms are above her head, palms facing up. You are once again drawn to her chest moving with her breath... and other things in that area. further down, her waistline. You've always been a sucker for a good waistline, and by god does she have a good looking waistline. Completely flat stomach, without abs, albeit with with a quite large scar running down diagonally from just underneath her ribs on the left side towards her belly button. Her hips widen slightly from her stomach, but are covered by a pair of dull, green cargo pants. Your gaze is drawn away from that area and back to her face. And she really likes having all eyes on her, being the center of attention. And especially the attention she gets from you. She is again smiling with her entire face, and not just her lips.

"are you doing this for me?"
>you like this as well?

You figure that is enough arguing and get you hand down to remove the ill-fitting cargo pants, revealing a pair of not very cute underwear, but you are beyond caring at this point. Her hands are slowly unbuttoning you shirt. She's however not quite finishing her job, and pulls you down towards herself out of sheer impatience. You thought she might just be doing this to make you happy at first, but the amount of impatience she showed was incredible... actually, screw thinking right now. You have other things to screw.

And so you did
>>
>>31536833
And then they did it, the end
>>
>>31537076
whaaat, you want me to end there?
>>
>>31537105
The story, no. But someone else boning my tank waifu, yes.
>>
>>31537426
...i'd take that as me doing something right in character building?
>>
>>31537105

Don't you dare
>>
>>31536833
Some hours ago, you decided you needed a soft and comfy bed, so you could get a good eight hours of sleep. This seemed like something that was really going to happen until Lily started waving her very shapely breasts around. And then it became apparent that you were not going to sleep very much tonight either. But someone was clearly making the most out of the chance to not-sleep on a soft bed. She was so eager, but borderline clumsy. Not that you were much better, but at the end of the day, you were both happy and completely exhausted. It was now way later than it should be and her body bathed in the "morning" sunlight. She really is gorgeous. Even if the wet spot on your shoulder indicates she is still drooling a bit while sleeping. Can drooling be cute? is that even possible? if it is, she is doing really well to pulling it off. Her face looks peaceful, and happy. Even if her hair is a mess. You untangle yourself from her grip and dash off to the showers, and get back as quickly as possible. You look at her and start to get what she is on about with the "high maintenance- high performance" thing. Because if she did that by being given a little bit of extra attention, you will happily do that

>my head...
"you okay?"
>i need water

Lily is rehydrated, dressed and carried downstairs to eat. Just as you sit down, a familiar face appears, dragging along a smaller figure.

¤good morning comr- eh, friends. We have found solution to ammo problem for little girl. But...
>>
File: M60A2-MBT-Ft-Hood-19780120.jpg (2MB, 2880x1910px) Image search: [Google]
M60A2-MBT-Ft-Hood-19780120.jpg
2MB, 2880x1910px
alright, case is this: i'll chill down with writing for a while. There is quite an argument on the /ak/ thread concerning if writefagging should be there or not, and it appears i have scared people away from this thread, dedicated to just that because of my text walls.

So, i'm going to leave them a little space. maybe there will be more, maybe not. But i think a chance should be given to them. Also, if someone is making a new thread, make sure it doesn't look too tanky, alright?
>>
>>31536833
>meanwhile in the garage, the Jagdtiger discharges it's main gun several times, causing a wall to collapse
>>
>>31538932
I'm still here and reading! So long as it's weapons related I don't see why it shouldn't belong here.
>>31539053
Fucking kek
>>
>>31538932
Weapons related, all that matters.
>>
File: Sheiiitdawg.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Sheiiitdawg.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
>>31538932
hey what do you guys think about a galil story?
>>
File: starships.jpg (186KB, 1600x1044px) Image search: [Google]
starships.jpg
186KB, 1600x1044px
>>31539255
floor it!
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (117KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
117KB, 960x732px
>>31539255
>Galil story

Do you even have to ask m8
>>
>>31539255
do a story for best raifu
>>
File: UWOT.jpg (21KB, 236x363px) Image search: [Google]
UWOT.jpg
21KB, 236x363px
>>31539255
Ok here I go

Let out of class early bc professor cancels my last class, I text my battle buddy asking if he wants to go to the range tomorrow.
>”na man I have a paper due and I haven't started yet”
I put down my phone and i grab my galil and set it on my bed while I get my carry bag from my car.
I come back in the apartment and lock the door
>”well akm is gonna be pissed, she’s been wanting to shoot for a long time”
>Dafuk.jpg
“Who are you?, Why are you in my house?, Why do you have my phone?”
The girl is wearing a green hoodie tan shorts,with blue hair,fox ears and a.. Tail?
>”im galil, your rifle!” she smiles showing her pointed teeth she holds out the phone “I saw the text, are we still going?”
“Wait how can you be my gun, you’re.. a girl” I take my phone from here
>”meme magic, and you didn't answer my question” she crosses her arms looking annoyed
“Yeah but how do I um..” an awkward silence ensues
>”shoot me?”
“Yeah, how does that work?”
>>
>>31539326
>”just like any other gun, why would that be different?”
I shrug “so are you going to change back or stay like this”
>she jumps on the couch and lays down “Stay, this hoodie is too comfy.”
I realise it's my (university) hoodie I left her on, “so do you want some food? if you can eat anyway.” i walk back to the kitchen
>”im good” she holds up a box of cosmic brownies from my cabinet
“Ok the remote for the TV is over there, if you need anything just tell me” I sit down and open my laptop
An hour passes and I finished up the ast of the homework for the weekend so I can shoot and now have to worry
I look over and see galil laying down asleep covered in wrappers and the TV on. I grab a blanket and cover her up and turn off the TV and head to bed
>>
>>31534068
Hell yeah. I love MGSV and I thought up shit like this all the time. Go for it.
>>
>>31539351
>”get up get up get up get up get u, it's time to shooooot !” she's shaking me awake
“Fine.” I look at my phone for the time it's 6 am “The range won't be open yet, you will have to wait”
>”do you even have ammo?!” she's getting louder the longer I stay in bed
I get up “let me show you where it is and the mags” i walk into the kitchen and grab the containers of 5.56 “if you fill all the mags we can go as soon as you are done”
>”ha that will be easy” she exclaims and immediately starts filling mags
I laugh because i've been sneaking mags form the armory for a while so it gives me time to shower before it opens at 8:30

(Time passes)

I step out of the shower and get changed for the day and galil runs in the room with her arms comically full of mags
>”done now let's go now” she grabs my backpack and dumps them all in there adding considerable weight to the bag
I look down at the bag stuffed with mags thinking “if i get pulled over i'm so fucked”
>she grabs the bag and throws it at me “meet me in the car anon” she runs out the door and down the steps
After almost falling down the stairs from my apartment I open the trunk and drop the bag inside
>galil is sitting in the passenger seat obviously excited to go shoot because I haven't been able to go in a while
“So um i forgot to ask do all rifles change into... well girls?” I get thoughts of my grandpa's old .22 he trained the family so shoot. The thoughts of a dirty daytime striper keeps coming to mind
>”not all of us do, I don't really know why” she smiles and goes back to looking out the window at the passing landscape

This is all ive got for now, thoughts and improvements?
>>
>>31538845

An idea; depending on when exactly this story takes place (I have not been following the whole time) they could actually get a great many shillelagh missiles from the Army. A few years ago (maybe 2013-14) I read an article about how the US Army was finally disposing of the remainder of its stock of Shillelagh missiles. For whatever reason they had kept several thousand of the missiles in storage even after retiring the Sheridan in 1996/2003. So depending on what exact year this takes place it is wholly conceivable that the Army would have potentially thousands of Shillelagh missiles in storage somewhere. Just an idea.
>>
I've basically stopped posting here because DT is just too big to just post snippets of and still make sense. Currently working on DTHW 7.5, if anyone was curious as to what I was up to.

JTfag, you weren't interested in DT, right?
>>
>>31538932
Ignore, keep calm and carry on. Or you can save your writing offline then just post it all during night /k/ when the forum is more low key.

Seriously though, complainers will always be there, but unless the mod deletes the thread cause it's violating a rule, don't give them any attention.
>>
>>31538932
Also funny shit cause some anons go complain in the /ak/ thread cause "It ain't /k/" and it becomes a massive shitfest with the /ak/ anons going "But they are raifus/guns." But obviously they have the gulls to say shorts stories with tanks are not /k/. Fucking ridiculous.

Also JTfag, it's not that no one is here, it's just people in this thread come and go because you know, life. Just like how you need to pop in and out cause of your moving/broken arm. I try to visit the thread as much as I can to check out your stories and comment, but I'm limited in how much time I can commit for 4chan.

Finally, just post all your stories here! I enjoy your stories, and even if the guys in the /ak/ thread don't appreciate it I'm sure that people here in the wfg will find it fun.
>>
File: 1444075753261.jpg (339KB, 850x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1444075753261.jpg
339KB, 850x1214px
>>31538932
It's definitely not that you're scaring anyone away, my dude.

Personally It just felt like If I started posting here it'd break your flow all to shit, and I really don't want to do that, especially this thread is relatively untouched by the unwashed Raifufags and you have quite a following it'd feel wrong to just butt in on you.

That's my reasoning anyways.
>>
>>31541148
Nah man, please post the stuff here. Yours was pretty fucking N(e)ATO as well

Also if it's anything to you, I've written stuff in the /ak/ threads aswell
>>
>>31540240
Honestly, they were enjoyable to read, buy you never really gave enough info to what the fuck was going on, and left the reader with a strange letter combination and a short segment. Honestly, they way you presented them wasn't very good, not that there was anything wrong with the writing itself
>>
who /ptrs/ here?

>Friday was range day
>this has always been hoe things have worked
>sadly, today was a case of having to work a cockload of overtime
>while it was a pretty high-paying job (otherwise, costs for 14.5 would have killed you) but neither the working hours and conditions were very good
>but you could get most of the funs you wanted, you could feed them (and the PTRS, actual food aswell, even if she made it all herself), and youwere even looking for a new car
>So, sometimes, you just couldn't go to the range on fridays
>so, at after 9PM on a friday you walk down to the the old little car, and listen as the engine purrs to life
>on the way home, you decide this is a good a day as any to get blackout drunk in front of the computer alone
>but as you approach home, there is some noises
>loud music, but it sounds like electronic rock
>strange, considering everyone here is either old as fuck or has small children
>hang on a second
>that's your house
>someone is having a party in your house
>You decide it's time to operate
>the only one who has keys to you house is Annie
>And she's not really the party type
>even if she does like to drink a little
>You park your car a few blocks down, shove the 1911 down the front of your pants and walk up to your house
>you enter through the garage, pistol drawn
>what you see is a scene of almost devastation and very strange things
>first of all, there is absolutely zero gun lube left in the garage
>all eight cans are gone

cant?
>>
>>31542367
>The kitchen table is littered with ammo, all different sorts
>for about every chair there is, a heap of playing cards lies on the table
>there is also way to many shot glasses to make you feel comfortable, and... is that the dust cover for your WASR?
>alright, lets just assume someone played drinking poker, what the fuck are the chocolate cereal for?
>You make your way to the living room
>no one is here either, but...
>your entire coffe table is completely covered in oil
>there is a fuckload of gun parts on your table, and most of it seems to be from the AR. Handguard, stock, carry handle, even the fucking muzzle brake
>if someone has taken your AR...
>but it was locked in the safe?
>there is more small glasses on the table
>and two empty glass bottles
>that's definitely vodka
>you head over to the stereo, and turn it off
>just as you are about to leave your living room, something catches your eye
>those are two of your rifles
>and they don't have any stocks, either off them and they are drenched in oil
>you practically have to pour oil out of the SKS' magazine
>next to the SKS is your Kar 98
>just as disassembled, and just as covered in oil
>wtf is going on
>you leave the rifles there for the time being
>the glock 19 lies in the bathtub, and the slide looks like it was put there by a 5 year old. There are also a lot of 9mm rounds around it
>in your bedroom, you wasr and the AR lies in the middle of it, completely disassembled
>including the fucking trigger groups
>>
>>31542442
>in the guest room, Your old mossberg (once again lacking stock, grip and handguard) lies on that bed, with the Mini-14s barrel as if it was trying to force it's way into the mossies tube mag. The furniture to any of the weapons is no where to be seen
>lastly, and with a heavy sigh of relief, you find your beloved PRTS, and the seemingly tiny 10/22 next to it
>the .22 and the big AT rifle is like most things here disassembled

>either, Annie has gotten very drunk, and taken a lot of time to just fuck your shit up
>she wouldn't do that, she is so careful with doing anything that may hurt me
>maybe the other guns are girls as well?
>actually, if they are, this very fucked up situation would make "sense"
>an idea forms in your head
>you get all the weapons, ever single one of them
>rifles, and all functioning parts of all weapons go in one big pile on your bed, fuck it if you have to rebuild the thing because of all oil, this is going to be fun
>furniture is removed from all rifles and placed in the living room, in boxes. You decide that if you are being fucked with, you can fuck back
>now, there is just the cleaning up part left
>just as the first rays of sunlight bathe your now clean floor, the rest of the little house is cleaned up aswell
>all nighter cleaning. living the high life
>but no sleep now, so you prepare you home made redbull-vodka drink
>now is the time for interrogation

cont?
>>
>>31542367
>>31542442
>>31542507

I'm very confused what the story is trying to tell. But by all means continue if you want to, this is the /wfg/ after all.
>>
File: 1458743717513.jpg (683KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458743717513.jpg
683KB, 1080x1080px
Hey all, just finished converting my first story over to pastebin.

For those of you that have read it, I've changed up a few things and cleaned it up from the original posting. Nothing serious, but it might make it worth re-reading if you feel like it!

http://pastebin.com/g2uyGAZP
>>
>>31542507
>Now, the only thing you have to is wait
>You turn on your TV, sitting in your now-clean couch, resting your feet on your now-clean coffee table
>most of what I shown on a Saturday morning before 8AM is shit
>but you finally find a channel showing some rally cars. Fuck yes
>you spend at least an hour listening to modified French shitboxes tearing about in a forest
>and then, you hear voices
>many voices
>also a lot of pained moaning
>and much wondering where their clothes are
>you feel a little bad for enjoying this
>the bathroom is working overtime, toilet and sink used heavily
>dont make me clean it again...
>you have zoned out all rally car noises and are now focused entirely in their attempts to find suitable things to cover themselves up with
>they must have figured it out by now

>"if you guys need anything, I'm right here"

>the bait is set
>Annie comes out of your bedroom
>she is wearing what looks very much like a oil covered bed sheet
>damnit don't stare, she's ashamed of herself enough
>"good morning!"
A-anon... I am so sorry...
>shame radiates off her reddened face
>"don't say that. I mean, judging the the chocolate cereal I think you had fun"
>she looks around
Y-you have been c-cleaning?
>"I can take care of my house you know. I see you've made some friends, think you can introduce me to them sometime"
>you point at the boxes
>" I'm not quite sure how this works. Help each other out and get back here, okay?"
Y-yes anon
>>
What ever happened to the guy who was doing the Lets Read of WWZ?
>>
>>31542610
This is great man
>>
>>31542621
>she picks up the boxes from the table and returns to your room
>after just a few minutes they all return
>all 8 of them
>8...?
>huh, well, let's see where this is going
>they are all looking at the floor
>they are ashamed
>quickly, you realize you're not going to be able to do this for very long, since you feel really bad for them already
>one of them isn't wearing anything on her chest, but is rather hugging a pillow
>auburn-orange hair, car ears, tail?
>most likely the WASR
sorry, i could find my handguard
>"ehh, well, you could just borrow a shirt from me, no problem"
>smaller girl next to her, pretty much a carbon-copy of Annie, but scaled down to 75%. Same black hair, blue eyes and general body shape. Has to be SKS, right?

>"augh, i was gonna yell at you but that feels wrong now. Just tell me what happened, alright?"
>more shy faces looking towards the floor
well, we were not going to the range...
>SKS was the first to break the silence, followed by mossie
I suggested we could play cards, Annie wanted to have a drink, and you, YOU-
>she points at the girl you guess is your AR, who gets a bit scared
nonononono, please dont go there
>the very small girl with a very boyish figure is next
i wanted to listen to music
>annie steps in
so we kinda... did all of it
>"you know what, let's just stop there. How about we all forget what happened last night, as long as you invite me along for the next time you do something like this, because it sounds like a blast to me
>>
>>31542124

I was more asking if you wanted to join my reading circle and get access to the actual Doing-Things meta-series in its entirety. The way I split it up was intentional, since I was trying to release content without actually releasing it in its entirety, which I've come to realize is impossible with a meta-series as involved as DT. Everything's too linked, especially when DTHE and DTHW roll around in the timeline.

Only things I ask is that you don't leak content to anyone outside, and of course let me know what you think after reading them.

Still interested?
>>
File: 1398009040548.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1398009040548.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>31544599
ohh, that could be interesting, even if it's going to tell me a lot of time to dig through everything

also, i have an idea about where to take the JT-story, but i dunno if i should calm down and let others in (FAL guy, pls) or fire it up again?

postin QT3.14 tank
>>
>>31545042

Get a burner email, post it, and I'll send you my Steam info. I usually contact my circle through Steam chat.

You've got Steam, right?
>>
>>31545343
idk how this burner email shit works, but here is something

[email protected]

sure do have steam though
>>
>>31545418

Ok, give me a few minutes to get my own secondary email up and running, it's not cooperating right now.
>>
>>31545418
>>31545670

no valid MX hosts found? you sure that works?
>>
File: 2A58L.jpg (198KB, 800x303px) Image search: [Google]
2A58L.jpg
198KB, 800x303px
>>31545726
mail doesn't work? erm, i'll see if i can make another

[email protected]

seriously, these burner things confuse me a lot. is that even a mail adress? i don't know
>>
File: wot.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>31545797
I'm not sure how I feel about that picture
>>
>>31545797

Okay, it was my webmail acting up. Just sent an email to both your emails, let me know if you get it.
>>
>>31542610
I'm assuming this story is similar to upotte?
>>
File: 1448895597379.jpg (559KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1448895597379.jpg
559KB, 1080x1350px
>>31546247
That's the intention, Waffegeists and all that.

My next story that's in the works is central to this kind of thing also, but after that I might start branching out into more traditional writings.
>>
File: 1403209145182.jpg (82KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1403209145182.jpg
82KB, 636x358px
>>31546124
i got nothing so far i am afraid. i'll make a "proper" burner then i suppose
>>
>>31546675

Yeah, I sent it to both, got a mailer-daemon bounce on the hl3 one. Want me to try your sharklaser one by itself?
>>
>>31542610
>lifting a bottle of astroglide from the cleaning box

Good choice
>>
File: russian hostage negotiation.jpg (242KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
russian hostage negotiation.jpg
242KB, 750x505px
>>31546760
try this then?
[email protected]

i am seriously pissed at this point. Then again, i'm a lot more /o/ than /g/. computers are difficult for me...
>>
>>31547221

Sent. Send me a Steam chat request if you get it.
>>
File: orbital sides.jpg (865KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
orbital sides.jpg
865KB, 2880x1800px
>>31542610

>Fire for effect.
>>
>>31547291
i get fucking nothing. what are you sending this from?
>>
>>31547426

A mail.com webmail account. Why?
>>
>>31547439

And I just got it returned to sender, apparently maildrop.cc thinks anything mail.com is spam.

SMTP error from remote server for MAIL FROM command, host: mail.maildrop.cc (IP address removed) reason: 554 Currently Sending Spam

Might explain why you're not getting anything.
>>
>>31542367
>>31542442
>>31542507
>>31542621
>>31544349

so there was a giant drunken lesbian rifle orgy?

>/k/ - a magical place
>>
File: 1475385702718.png (1MB, 2696x9999px) Image search: [Google]
1475385702718.png
1MB, 2696x9999px
>>31542567
It's a continuation of this

ATannie should have clarified.
>>
>>31547738
yes.

and no, i didn't get invited either

>>31547739
fugg, yeah, i should have mentioned that
>>
>>31547770
You gonna continue?

All the weapons need a proper introduction, you know.
>>
>>31547797
i have a feeling that this is gong to get dragged out as fuck if i keep going. And character building for like another 10 is going to be difficult in the same story. i was really struggling even when it was just 5. i'll maybe take it a bit easy with it, and scribble up more if i get any more ideas
>>
>>31547969
>good writefaggin
>dragging on

If you feel like it'd take up too much of the thread, pastebin it. Or if you're just tired/not up to it, I totally get that too.
>>
>>31542610
rock hard ATF pounding full auto lewdness/10
>>
>>31547685
great. Soo, uhh, what do?
>>
>>31548199

I was gonna say you can make an actual disposable email (do it normally but use garbage data for the personal info) on mail.com or any other free webmail, post it here, then I can chuck you an email through that.
>>
>>31548238
[email protected]

if this doesn't work...
>>
>>31548343

Sent. Post here if you don't get it in a few minutes or so.
>>
>>31516583

Can I get a pastebin of this story? I'd really like to read it from the start.
>>
>>31548937
>Part 1: http://pastebin.com/EUTCq0YN
>Part 2: http://pastebin.com/SAnTqTAc
There you go m8
>>
>>31548937

Thanks bruv.
>>
>>31549103

Meant to reply to>>31549015
>>
File: 1445895824874.jpg (147KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445895824874.jpg
147KB, 800x450px
>>31542610
>That ending.
Now I have a Boner in my pants and one in my heart.
>>
File: StuH home defence.jpg (49KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
StuH home defence.jpg
49KB, 427x604px
so, what story are you waiting to get more of now guys?
>>
>>31549829

>Psst! Hey kid... wanna help rebuild the Holy Roman Empire?
>>
>>31550142

>I-I'm sorry, my parents told me not to talk to stray tank destroyers.
>>
>>31550536

>Come on kid, down here we ALL goosestep.
>>
>>31550579
>N-no, I need to get back home before sundown or I'll miss dinner.
>>
>>31549829
All of them

Also, gonna make a new thread when it gets close to 300 probably
>>
>>31551029
alright, just make sure next thread doesn't have a tank in the OP and we're golden.

And next part of this adventure might get a little into /o/ territory, but sometimes, tank just aren't fast enough
>>
>>31549829
Mosin is the top one I'm waiting for. She needs some hugging too.

Jagdtiger and PTRS are also top-tier, I can't wait for more.

KSG someday

>>31551416
>/o/ territory

How /o/ is armored trains?
>>
So we've established that the waffegeist rules are more open to the writer's interpretation, right? I'm toying around with a little short, but I've been writing it with a different idea of where they come from than what was laid out with the "mother of rifles".
>>
>>31551936

>trains

that's /n/, not /o/
>>
>>31551977
Fuck.
>>
>>31551416
>implying I give a shit about ass blasted weeaboos

Fine, I'll just use some Guard art or something.
>>
>>31551966

some writers have every rifle a raifu, some have only some rifles be raifus.

most have rifle & raifu the same being, though I read one where rifle and raifu could appear at the same time.

some have her only talk in raifu form, others let her talk in both
>>
>>31551966
Write whatever you want.

I've even read a story where raifu and rifle existed at the same time and fired themselves, as disgusting a concept as that is.

I personally prefer when the raifu porition is something that's very scarce or a myth; it's not something that happens to every firearm. Just my opinion.
>>
Man, I want to write. But I'm comifornia noguns, and I feel that not having physical experience with operating and owning firearms would be a terrible position to write from.

But it's okay. I'll experience firearms and love vicariously through your stories.Thanks writefags.
>>
File: You-have-been-warned.jpg (113KB, 720x521px) Image search: [Google]
You-have-been-warned.jpg
113KB, 720x521px
>>31540197

(Continuation from my Korean War story. I'm not really going to greentext it, but I hope you guys will still enjoy. Tell me what you think)

The top of Hill 199 was as just as grey and miserable as the rest of the landscape, but thankfully not nearly as lifeless. Marines in olive drab move about stretches of sandbags and barbed wire that fortify shallow trenches and earthen dugouts.

You can see the Marines have their weapons close at hand, which makes you hesitantly unsling your own rifle. This is as close to the front as you've gotten. Your mind drifts to the corpse you found just minutes earlier.

Your white knuckle grip on the Garand slackens as you survey the scene more closely. Things seem to be calm, for the moment at least. You're still catching your breath from the run and subsequent climb, so you jog it out, moving towards a few squat looking tents that stick out among the dirt and defenses.

You begin to explore, looking for whoever is in charge. On your way, you pass two Thompsons chattering back and forth, albeit quietly. You walk pass a pillbox fortification, and as you glance in, you see the unmistakable rear end of Mama Deuce, who's facing away from you, gazing out of the view slit onto the landscape below. After a few moments of gazing in admiration, your Garand admonishes you. "Cmon, keep it moving." You blink a few times and head on.

You finally catch the familiar crackle and pop of a radio nearby. The inside is barely lit, with only a single lantern and the sun outside hidden behind steely gray clouds yet again.

At first, all you can make out is a stack of crates- what appears to be rations. Then, you make out a figure. Leaning against the crates and staring you down is a tall woman in faded fatigues. She has her hands crossed in front of her chest, and a bandolier across her waist. Thick blonde hair falls to her shoulders. Another Garand, you realize. Yet this one is different.
>>
>>31552163

Shoot for the stars anon. Write about "The Seperation War" where the non-coastal areas of California are attmeting to break away and form their own state and love blooms between an intrepid freedom fighter and the first rifle he ever fired.
>>
>>31552262
>>31552163

I like it. Go for it. Make those Commies pay.
>>
>>31552262
>>31552287
I'm having a hard time coming up with a fesable line of events that would lead to me writing about anon shooting other americans with a raifu. It may be because I just rewatched Ken Burns Civil War, but I think I've had enough of hearing about us killing each other.

Maybe a story about anon who gets lost in the wrong part of mexico, mixed up with cartels, and fighting his way back north with help of his raifu?
>>
>>31552163
Go to a range, even if there are stupid rules and restriction (one shot per second, seriously?) you can still shoot guns.

Better yet, have a road trip to nevada or arizona. My first time firing a full auto and a machine gun was when I went on a road trip to las vegas. Shot for over 4 hours and 1000 rounds with guns spanning from pistols, shotguns, smgs, rifles, and machine guns. Best time of my life. Seriously though you won't regret it.
>>
>>31552590
I have shot before, a couple of times, but I think there's a huge knowledge gap between firing through a mag on your friends 10/22 and actually owning, maintaining, and cleaning a firearm.

Reading the KSG story really sold home how having actual knowledge of a firearm can really sell these stories. Describing the intricate jams, fixes, and other quirks and quality one can only know from lot of time with that particular firearm. Seriously, in terms of techincal prowess and conveyance of rilfe>raifu, KSG story is tops. And it's that standard I won't hope to reach.

I appreciate the encouragement from everyone, though. Sorry to attentionwhore like this.
>>
File: old southern violen playing.jpg (224KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
old southern violen playing.jpg
224KB, 900x850px
>>31552586

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

>civil war story of a raifu helping ta scared yankee get it together to hold little round top

>story of an rifle trading hands many times, eventually convincing johnny reb to flee a losing cause because she's tired of seeing her nice owners die

>story of a raifu keeping a soldier company in lonely west texas, where they get lost inna deset and help each other find their way home

>a henry repeater reminiscing about her days in the calvary with her newer owner on some oklahoma ranch in the later wild west

Someone please take this idea and run with it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-01-03-46-58.png (186KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-01-03-46-58.png
186KB, 320x480px
I leave for a couple of days and you autists have chased of JTfag.
Fucking mongrels.
>>
File: 1463078170986.jpg (391KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1463078170986.jpg
391KB, 850x850px
Well, I've decided I'll go ahead and start posting what I have of my Vietnam writing in the next thread whenever that rolls around.

It's incomplete, but I'm hoping that you lovely fuckers enjoy it.
>>
Fresh Bread
>>31553248

>>31553248
>>31553248

>>31553248

>>31553248
>>31553248

>>31553248
>>
>>31553165
I think that was /ak/
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.