[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro Approved Meta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

File: 1415059072951.jpg (63KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1415059072951.jpg
63KB, 654x539px
He told us to list our complaints to the mods in meta threads.

Mods, if you ban me, know that you're going against the divine will of Hiroshimoot himself.

So, in no particular order.

Politics rule: It's bad. Just delete /pol/ spam and let us discuss current events. No need for a blanket ban on anything.

Memespam: I'm tired of Famasposting. Send those tards to /b/

Animeposting. Make a ruling. I really don't care, but make one so we can stop the dumb fucking arguments.

Shills: Ban Russian and Chinese IPs. [spoiler]Maybe Israeli too, for that matter.[/spoiler] Maybe just for a month. If the retarded national posturing threads stop or slow, we know what's causing it.
>>
/pol/ crackdown needs to happen both on and off the board. It's cancerous as fuck.
>>
Get rid of the second sticky.
>>
>>31334863
>>31334689
On the flip side, we need to stop removing threads about gun related laws and politics, as well as gun related news. I'd rather not have to go slum in /pol/ for /k/ related subjects.

Also, board ID needs to go up on all boards.
>>
>>31334863
>>31335206
I roll my eyes at how obsessed /k/ is with niggers and Jews, but no matter how much /pol/ retardity you ban that isn't going to stop stormfags. I'm more interested in why shit like >>31310611 is allowed. It's not weapons, it's rarely military ordnance, vehicles or strategies and is generally filled to the brim with /pol/tards complaining about Shillary or Yurop mudslimes.

Either way, like I said before: banning this crap doesn't do anything anyway.
>>
File: 1233523119648.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1233523119648.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>31334689
>Memespam: I'm tired of Famasposting. Send those tards to /b/
/k/ has had memes since before you had finished sucking on your mother's teat. If you want to turn this board into /arg/ then I suggest you crush your dick in a press and leave for arfcom and never return.
>>
>>31335775
>assumptions: the post

>>>/reddit/ memefag

Or, at the very least, let's get some new ones dammit. FAMAS and the stupid napalm shotgun posts have been done to death.
>>
Ban caliber wars, ak vs ar, 9mm vs .45 and any other shitflinging threads.

They're on par with consolewar shitposting. Shame the mods on /k/ are noguns as fuck and most likely European so you can't blame them for not knowing the nuances of a weapon board
>>
>>31334689

Solution: Add flags and IDs to /k/.

>>31334863
>>31335456

>le stormfag may may

Jews or niggers detected. You guys are literally bluepilled as fuck. If you were given a chance to write the constitution 1789, you'd probably wouldn't even have the intelligence or foresight to put in the 2nd amendment.

/k/ is just ignorant sheep with guns.
>>
>>31335817
>spot the stormfag
>>
>>31335817
>>31334863
back to r/ar15
>>
>>31335800
>>31335456
Why ban these threads, they do what they are intended to do. Keep those fags out of other threads and give them a place to say what they want.
Do you know why we have a pony board, it was because all those fuckers shit up the other boards so much that they had to be contained.
No one is forcing you into those threads so why do you care?
>>31335206
>>31335085
>>31334689
I agree with you guys about letting gun related politics and laws be allowed on this board, most people on /pol/ are gun illiterate and just think that everything is pro gun no matter how insane if it is from republicans.
>>
>Purge /arg/ and most of the other generals (Syria/Ukrain generals can stay, but the mods need to police those threads a fuckload more)
>Add flags/ips
>Either get rid of the second sticky, or make more of a distinction between firearm related news/legislation and the shit that comes from /pol/ rejects. We have a right to discuss politics regarding weapons.
>>
>>31335832

>I need to be a full white supreme gentleman to hate niggers and kikes

Do you go outside? Do you stay inside a gated community or something?

>>31335859

You know too much about that place, you should go back and stay there.

>>31335889
>>31335891

/k/ is such a slow board, why are people even complaining about moderation? No one spams /k/. If you see /tv/ or /pol/ you might sudoku if you can't even handle /k/.
>>
>>31334689
>Politics rule: It's bad. Just delete /pol/ spam and let us discuss current events. No need for a blanket ban on anything.
Defined by whom?
Cant fault you there. /k/ is infamous for having some of the most stale memes on any chan anywhere. Zergface, Famas, Ivanposting, all at least 5 years old and its arguable if they were ever funny to start with.
>Animeposting. Make a ruling. I really don't care, but make one so we can stop the dumb fucking arguments.
Whats wrong with /ak/? They keep in in their general as far as Ive seen.
>Shills: Ban Russian and Chinese IPs. [spoiler]Maybe Israeli too, for that matter.[/spoiler] Maybe just for a month. If the retarded national posturing threads stop or slow, we know what's causing it.
That wont change anything, its literally all me.
>>
>>31335986

HOW TO IMPROVE /k/:

Mandatory 1 year stay on /pol before you are allowed to post on /k/.
>>
>>31334689
>Shills: Ban Russian and Chinese IPs. [spoiler]Maybe Israeli too, for that matter.[/spoiler] Maybe just for a month.
No, I enjoy hearing what shills and propagandists have to say. It's very /k/ relevant content usually.

Suggestion: ban anyone that uses threads as their personal advertisement(patchfags)
>>
>>31334689
>no politics rule
Keep politics out of it
Making guns a political issue in the first place is the reason why we will eventually lose ALL guns rights as Americans. So go fuck yourself.

>Memespam (tm)
You act as if new memes arent a thing

>animeposting
Get over it. Stop getting mad at cartoons.

>IP banning ever
This is why nobody lets you run a server.
>>
>>31336009
This is a terrible fucking idea, have you seen that board?
>>
these all sound like blatant violations of free speech hmm
>>
>>31336094
>Free speech
>Privately owned website
>>
>>31336091

If you can handle /pol/, you can handle any board. /k/ is so bluepilled, it is necessary to go to /pol/ for reeducation before any good discussion can happen.

/k/ is literally worse than arfcom and m4carbine tier in terms of weapons discussion. Sad!
>>
Well let's ban OP for being a fucking retard for starters. Then let's get rid of that sticky and let people discuss gun laws here.
>>
>>31336109

enjoy your libertarian wetdream there bucko
>>
>>31336190
Wtf are you going on about? Do you seriously think that mods don't have the right to censor who they like, because "muh first amendment"?
>>
>>31336058
>if we ignore the problem it will magically go away
>>
The only thing i want is for a ban on metaqueers.
>>
File: 1186332818031.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1186332818031.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
Ban tripping.

/k/ommandos will identify someone from their content if they need to, and if they don't then they need to judge the quality of the information for themselves.

At the very least ban tripping with a name, it serves no purpose other than to create e-personalities.

Also purge daily circle jerk generals, especially ones that aren't even related to weapons like the LARPing thread that is the 'gear queer' general. They're all cancerous cesspits.
>>
>>31335986
>Zergface
It was funny when people actually posted original content on 4chan. The reason memes became hated was 1) because reddshit and facebook caught on to them and hijacked them 2) because the quality of posting on 4chan continually degrades and people just repost.
>>
>>31336180
You're more than welcome to go back to infinichan then, fuckboi
>>
File: 1440696424598.jpg (33KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1440696424598.jpg
33KB, 500x654px
>>31335935
I hate the spooks as much as you but keep politics on /pol/ and /k/ on /k/
There is some overlap but do do tastefully in a weapons thread on pol I'll bitch about Feinstein and the Jews trying to disarm me and how owning firearms is an important checks and balance in the balance if power between a government and its citizens
In a Syria tread on /k/ I'm going to talk about guerrilla war, tactics, and load out I'm not going to bitch about Clinton funding the destabilization and how (((they))) don't want the war won they just want it fought because /pol/ stays on /pol/ and /k/ stays on /k/
Why cause I'm not an asshole I stay on board and on topic
Quit giving /pol/ a bad name we can't redpill the masses if the masses immediately dismiss us as a bunch of storm cucks
>>
>>31335817
Please shut the fuck up with the racist shit spewing. It makes you look like an immature edgy preteen who just discovered /b/ for the first time or an outright hick who has no place in civilised society. Either way, both are socially inept and both are are annoying as fuck.

>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>
>>31336765
If you went back 5 or 6 years even the whole of 4chan used the word 'nigger' regularly and no one got butthurt about it. Now there's too many normalfags and politically correct redditors shitting up the place.
>>
>>31336840
blame /pol/ and /r9k/ for that,

if they never got into the news then this place wouldn't have nearly as many people on it.
>>
>>31335817
>literally
>>
>>31336094
>implying you have a right to free speech on any forum or imageboard
top kek
Privately owned means they have the right to enforce rules on you
>>
>>31334689
>politics
Agreed
>memes
No, fuck off. If you can't handle dumb shit then got off the site.
>anime
It's 4chan, the site was literally founded to discuss anime, every single board here is about anime. Go to /r/guns or AR15.com if you can't stand that
>shills
Don ban Russian and Chinese posters, I like arguing with chinks. Just make sure to give Chinese and Russian posters flags /int/ style.
>>
Ban people that post in meta threads.
Add country flags
>>
File: Stop being a faggot.png (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stop being a faggot.png
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>31334689
>Animeposting. Make a ruling. I really don't care, but make one so we can stop the dumb fucking arguments.

Theres already been a fucking ruling. 4 god damn years ago, but this board is flooded with faggots from fucking reddit and Ifunny that have a fucking heart attack anytime they fucking see anything remotely anime related.

pic fuckin related
>>
>>31336180
>reeducation
It's a bunch of backwater fucks complaining about how the Jews and black make them not winners. It's just autistic
>but so's /k/
Yeah but at least they occasionally ban that stale as fuck "Da juice did thees"
>>
File: 1456107636841.png (62KB, 328x217px) Image search: [Google]
1456107636841.png
62KB, 328x217px
>>31338568
The problem with that is that mods come and go, so unless things are codified, some mods may be against something that was accepted via gentleman's agreement.

Really, each of the boards here need a good reworking of the rules, even if it's just to fit the current trends and bullshit.
>>
>>31334689

Terrible ideas throughout the thread. They second sticky can go and be combined with the first.

Those that suggest IDs and flags need to fuck off /k/, because clearly they don't believe in the Constitution or second amendment since they can't understand that they share the exact same arguments as the gun grabbers.

4chan has always been, by default, user-to-user anonymity. Taking that away is massive mistake and punishes everyone for the behaviour of the extreme few. If you cannot detect samefagging, false flag baiting and shillery without IDs and flags, you need to lurk moar.

Really, nothing much on /k/ needs to actually change beyond individual posters improving themselves in knowledge, experience and skill.
>>
>>31334689
Containment threads (milsurp/AR/GQ) are all /soc/ tier faggotry, same pictures same people saying the same things day after day after day, oh thread hit post limit? better start a new one with the same fucking picture I've posted every day for the past year. Should they be deleted? Maybe, but I'd honestly rather those people have that place to shitpost without spreading their airsoft tier oper8or logic everywhere else.

The content on here has its ups and downs, we're just in a downswing,

>>31338713
>beyond individual posters improving themselves in knowledge, experience and skill.
This, you can just tell by the majority of OP statements there are a bunch of new people on here that are going through all the same growing pains/knowledge gaps we had years ago.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 812x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 812x788px
Nyet, board is fine. Leave it how it is.
>>
>>31334689
Ban Generals, they are the worst kind of cancer.

Get rid of the second sticky and put the message into the first one. 2 stickies is 1 too many.

Otherwise OP I'm pretty much agreed with you.
>>
Is there any way to pin all of the generals to the bottom of the board? I can't filter out the word "general" without hiding threads about worthwhile things like "General Mattis" or "in general...".
>>
>>31338932
Then filter the fucking title of the generals.

/arg/
/brg/
/ak/
etc.
>>
Ya'll need to quit moaning about generals. They're a good thing.

Go into any /arg/ thread. Look around, then come back and tell me you'd rather have /that/ shit scattered all over every thread on the board.
>>
>>31338979
Just ban trips and the faggots will leave.
>>
>>31336941
>if they never got into the news then this place wouldn't have nearly as many people on it.
That was /b/ and 'chanology' bullshit in like 2009, that was the start of the real end.
>>
>Muh generals ruining muh board
>Stop liking what I don't like reeeeeee
Fuck off and filter them then.
>>
>>31336941
Oh like we didn't get into the news with the tripshits shooting BLM and then the nuggetfest article.
>>
>muh /pol/ boogaymen
>>
>>31339016
I found this place after there was the news story of how the kid who did the shooting posted about it on R9K, and I know a lot of others have too, so there might be truth to his words desu
>>
>>31339294
I like the subjects of the general threads, that isn't it at all. Having those threads as seen now is cancerous to the board though. Fukkin go to an irc if you want to suck each other off all day.
>>
>>31339338
Can't post pictures in IRC.
>>
>>31334689
>Politics rule: It's bad. Just delete /pol/ spam and let us discuss current events. No need for a blanket ban on anything.
Or just hided the /pol/ shit you don't like and let firearm politics continue through. It's retardedly simple to just not feed the faggot and ignore them. The more you feed them, the more they'll shit up the thread.

Memes aren't going anywhere bud, whether you like them or not. As a matter of fact, go to a more serious board, as /k/ is literally the worst place to talk about firearms and firearms projects without people memeing their amateur mudtests over the US Military's mud test.

>[Insert wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg here]
Certain anime series can be just as /k/, especially the mangas. Motafumi Kobayashi is as /k/ as it can get, along with series like Golden Kamui, The Arms Peddler, and animes like Future War 198X, Area 88 and The Silent Service. The rules are clear: Doesn't matter how butthurt or triggered you get from chinese cartoons, if the context in the series is /k/, it is /k/. Reaction images are reaction images, no need to get autistically assmad overe them. As the board rule of /k/:
>All weaponry is welcome. Military vehicles/knives/other weapons are included, this board isn't just for firearms!
>http://www.4chan.org/rules
The rule doesn't specify anything against or for anime. As a matter of fact, the general rule of /k/ is as long as it involves weapons (Whether its melee swords, fictional, firearms, military, etc) it is /k/ related. Not to mention the mods already declared that weapons anime is allowed, no matter how stupid it is as long as it doesn't violate the global rules. This further enforces the argument that ALL weaponry is welcomed. There's nothing specific about it, absolutely nothing at all saying it has to be real or has to make sense
cont.
>>
>>31338709
Mods don't come and go, janitors do. They're volunteers, when they're on the rules get enforced, when they're not the rules don't. That's how it has always been.
>>
>>31338842
Everything but the milsurp clothes thread is OK since they have actual gun owners who actually use their gear and guns.

>I'd honestly rather those people have that place to shitpost without spreading their airsoft tier oper8or logic everywhere else.

No, the surplus thread needs to become someone else's problem.
>>
File: 1464100888983.png (150KB, 398x454px) Image search: [Google]
1464100888983.png
150KB, 398x454px
>>31338709
Mods can come and go. 4chan is still 4chan.
>>
This thread is truly a culmination of the various cancers that are killing /k/. You all need to leave.
>>
>>31339410
TlDr: Anime isn't going anywhere. It's part of media just like the /k/ vidya threads, /k/ movies and ARNAB streams, and the /k/ music threads. As long as its involved with militaria and weapons, it is related.
>>
>>31336245
Reminder that meta threads are not only necessary but beneficial.

It is healthy for a community to discuss itself and where it is going. This helps keep community members accountable to one another and to point out problem areas and solutions for improvement. The only reason anyone would be opposed to such a beneficial thread is if they know they are actively degenerating the community they claim to belong to and are afraid of the consequences. If you are a good, contributing user on /k/ you have nothing to worry about.

>pic related, what regular meta threads could have prevented
>>
The meme stores need to be banned. The influence they have on /k/ is not good. They are the reason /k/ has gone to shit over the last year since they encourage newfaggotry and actively engage in JIDF tier thread sliding whenever legitimate criticism is brought up. Reminder that while corrupt moot was in charge they controlled the mod team.
>>
>>31339444
Back to your general, newfag. Calling your type out on your shit is long overdue.
>>
>>31339405
There's no new pictures being posted anyways so it's no loss.

>>31338979
/arg/ is acceptable discussion.

Milsurp fashion circlejerk is the problem.
>>
>>31339480
Nigger I've been here for years. There's too many redditfags, too many moral fags, and not enough talk about weapons.
>>
>>31339492
>There's too many redditfags, too many moral fags

Then why do you not oppose generals? Those are all characteristics of the "safe spaces" they try to force on /k/

>not enough talk about weapons.
There will be more talk once generals cancer like you shapes up or fucks off. /k/ needs quality control, and even you can see that. Hypocrites like you will be purged unless you submit.
>>
>>31339445
>militaria and weapons
>militaria

Spotted the surplusshit. Your subliminal shilling is disgusting. /k/ is weapons and weapons alone. "Weapons" is directly related to usage; "militaria" is nothing but setting useless, non-weapons objects on a shelf and therefore NOT WEAPONS.
>>
>>31339522
You're assuming an awful lot about me when this will be my third post in this thread and I'm not sure why unless you just want to pick a fight with an anonymous stranger over the internet for very little reason.

Basically, you're most of what is wrong with /k/.
>>
>>31339535
/k/ losing its ability to tell obvious cancer to fuck off is why it is shit right now. We wouldn't have any of these problems today if we made the place so inhospitable to obvious cancer that they would fuck off. By being nice and coddling what is destroying us, we made them think they and their behavior are welcome so they never leave and the tumor just grows larger.
>>
I've been here about 8 years. This is the second time I have ever posted.

I would like to see flags and userID's. I like the threads about aviation and naval warfare and they seem to get ruined a lot by intentional trolls.

I think /k/ can be pretty dumb like all of 4chan but the genuine discussions and community here is sometimes heartfelt. That's why I stay.

Don't really like /pol/, it seems like it is intentionally crude and ugly. /x/ is fun when it comes to /k/. So is /out/, /diy/, and of course /an/.

These are just my opinions of course.
>>
>>31339533
>He uses the term militaria therefore he is a surplus shill
>Projecting this hard
That's quite the paranoia considering I barely own military surplus.
>>
>>31339565
>talking points straight from the surplusshit script

Nobody believes you. Fuck off.
>>
>>31339573
>I have no evidence to back up my point so I'll continue to accuse him as a shill and tell him to fuck off
The burden of proof is literally on you
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 699x637px
>>31336180
>>
>>31339491
>>31339433
This. The surplusshit general is the only general where none of the posters actually own their own guns. It is an infestation of (man) children from shit states and europoor countries who prioritize moldy, useless clothing over guns, their freedom, and even simply their own lives. It is literally the bastion of degeneracy on /k/, and what is holding /k/ back from reaching its full potential. I guarantee that once they are gone the rest of the cancer will leave with them.
>>
Trips need disabled.
IDs maybe, I don't like them but they'd probably help the board.
Generals (I'm most familiar with /arg/) can be good places to condense a topic and not have 6 threads about the same thing.
/pol/ needs to stay on /pol/, but I understand that won't happen as long as the two boards coexist.
Discussion of Weapon related current events and laws should be allowed.
>>
Ban /S/akura.

That is all.

Thanks
>>
>>31338891
How of eat glorious communist cabbage with knife duo?
Is not communist comrade.

is of wide and of have split tie and two glasses

Dirty capitalist pig of try to steal glorious communist cabbage.
>>
File: 1473907207857.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1473907207857.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>31338568
This, stop your bellyaching you faglords.
OPchan was made for you, just go there.
>but it's slowwww
crimea river, maybe it will move faster if all you whiny faggots go there
>>
>>31336180
You can take your "reeducation" and shove it up your ass. /pol/ is a disorganized steaming mess at the best of times.
>>
File: 1467480609319.jpg (162KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467480609319.jpg
162KB, 1136x640px
Add flags and IDs, ban chinese IPs.
that's all, let the free market fix the rest
>>
File: 829297_-_photo_7_1462526681_img.jpg (305KB, 633x422px) Image search: [Google]
829297_-_photo_7_1462526681_img.jpg
305KB, 633x422px
>>31335891
>>31335817
>>31339548
> Flags and user IDs.
Yeah great so us bongs get accused of noguns/ no knives/ not operating in every damn thread and having to defend it EVERY DAMN TIME?

Yeah thanks but not thanks, just watch as the genuine wetwork network on here depletes until you're left with REMF Fobbits, Neckbeards and other troglodyte scum.
>>
>>31334689
Yes please, more regulation is what 4chan needs!

Lets start with Common Sense Post Control guys. The first step is removing anonymity so these CWIS shitlords can't hide behind an assumed post number!
>>
>>31339638
>generals
Good in concept, terrible in execution, at least for /arg/. Getting those faggots to stop sucking each other off for two seconds and actually answer a question is damn near impossible.

I'd almost rather see it abolished and for more fresh threads to get put up with questions actually getting discussed and answered.
>>
>>31338891
This. We shouldn't be fucking with anything.
>>
>Tripfag pogroms. Only like 3 trips actually use it as intended, the rest are attention whores that have missed the point of an anonymous imageboard
>Remove the namefag feature entirely, its redundant
>Actual enforcement of the ban on airshit. If its allowed, allow it, but if its not, delete the fucking threads you useless hotpockets.
>Generals need to go desu. Nothing wrong with them in principle, but in practice they balkanize the community.
>All politics are not politically incorrect, gun related topics should be welcome like they used to be.
>Put wordfilters on "pupper" and "doggo", change them to puppy and dog. Fucking nerds and their queer nicknames
>Regularly update the sticky. If we had a sticky we could direct people to, we wouldn't need constant "/k/ approved anime/movies/vidya" threads. No, amagicalplace.wiki sucks dick and you know it
>No spoonfeeding. I cant remember the last time I saw a newfag being told to lurk
>Everyone take some concrete pills and harden up. What kind of retard knowingly goes to a site where pedos and school shooters hang out and then gets upset when someone says nigger? Remember where you are.
There, board fixed.
>>
>>31339896
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Agree with ban airshit.
Agree on politics.
Agree on dog nonsense.
Not sure about sticky.
Saw someone someone told to lurk the other day.
yeah muh nigga
>>
File: 1466281653308.jpg (93KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
1466281653308.jpg
93KB, 680x607px
>>31339787
>genuine wetwork network on here
>>
>>31339799
Posting on a privately run imageboard is not a civil right.

/k/ needs quality control more than ever.
>>
>>31339787
>Yeah great so us bongs get accused of noguns/ no knives/ not operating in every damn thread and having to defend it EVERY DAMN TIME?
Beats having you Eurocucks shit up threads about gun rights that you have no concept of.
>>
>>31340025
I met a guy in karbala who uses 4chan
>>
>>31340029
No shit dicklock, but the last thing this fucking place needs is MORE regulation. More regulation will just lead to this place being another fucking circlejerk forum. So what, the tripfags are pieces of shit? Yeah, and the generals are autistic, but saying you want post quality controlled is great until you say something that they disagree with.

Yeah, its a privately run imageboard and they have the right to do whatever in the fuck they want with it, but that doesn't mean we should be shoving rules and regulations up people's asses.

Oh, and you wanna kill shitposts and fag generals? Well there's a little fucking feature called FILTERING which allows you to not see those generals. As for shitposts, well there;s a nifty little feature inside of your own fucking brain called IGNORING SHITPOSTS which I highly recommend you either reinstall or activate.
>>
>>31335889
>Why ban these threads, they do what they are intended to do.
I don't know how you interpreted "banning this shit won't do anything" as "BAN IT BAN IT BANITBANITBANIT!!!!!"
>>
>>31339787
You need to slow down there, Soap.
>>
>>31340101
Why are you so worked up? You need to chill the fuck out.
>>
I've been in and out of 4chan since.. 2004? 2005? Whenever it was that they made that furry board and then everyone who posted on it fot banned. Great times.

In any case, /k/ is doing fine. I'd update and condense the sticky post into one thread with 1 or 2 posts, but that's it.

Animu and memes are going nowhere. Where do you think you are? Shills and generals can be ignored.

As for politics, the threads on topics such as military strategy, equipment and such belong on /k/. Legistlation and politics that affect weapons ownership and use belong on /k/. Everything else has its own dedicated board and should stay there.

No to flags or ips or whatever. This is an anonymous board. I don't feel strongly either way to banning tripfaggotry, but it's been an unpopular rule when it's been applied in the past. Then again, so was captcha and we deal
>>
>>31339418
But in the end, the mods make the final decision regarding enforcement.

And besides, the amount of newfags and redditors here (while not as bad as other boards) still contributes the idea that Mongolian finger paintings are not allowed anywhere except those denoted, when clearly the rules state otherwise.

It's all the "Hurr durr, wut rules?" people who grind my gears, honestly.
>>
>>31339334
I don't doubt it but that shit back then was the first time anons did stuff IRL and it was supremely cancerous. Before that people closed pools are DDOS'd feminists, not put on masks and get seen my mass media. After that 4chan was pretty much just endless summer until about 2013 when it reached saturation point and morphed into 4chan 2.0 aka reddit mk2, and it's continued to get shittier ever since with things like what you described.

It's not like all newfags are bad, just the ones that don't conform to the established culture and don't bother to lurk. They changed the makeup of the website with boards like /r9k/ and /soc/.
>>
>>31338713
>Really, nothing much on /k/ needs to actually change beyond individual posters improving themselves in knowledge, experience and skill.

>Advocating for hard work and taking responsibility for your own actions

You just purged half the board in one fell swoop. Good.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.