[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A team of /k/ommandos is sent to the middle east on a mission,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: iraq-militia-shiite.jpg (57KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
iraq-militia-shiite.jpg
57KB, 620x364px
A team of /k/ommandos is sent to the middle east on a mission, allowed to bring whatever gear they want. How poorly/well does this go?
>>
You tell me

>>31326405
>>
>>31327127
Most would be too unfit to do anything more than sit there and wait for heat stroke, the few that could cope would leave them to die.
>>
>>31327141
>degeneracy
my question is, do these people leave the house in anime women's clothes and drive like that or do the change in the car when the get there

So, will they be arriving in the middle east in a wig and nurse's dress or do they suit up on site
>>
>No knowledge of local customs or hierarchies
>Unlikely to speak local dialects, poor social skills regardless
>Not streetwise, even in their native countries
They get captured by ISIS and their final moments are immortalized on liveleak. Their PSA ARs and ill-fitted chocolate chip BDUs are distributed among local militias.
>>
Ex mil guys would do well.

Everyone else would get killed or flee in about 20 seconds for all their yapping and "/k/nowledge"
>>
>>31327195
>Ex mil guys would do well
Over half would run or get killed as well. Don't kid yourself
>>
>>31327208
Well get rid of chair force, MPs, techs and navy types.
>>
Badly.

The heat would wipe out the majority of them.
>>
>>31327195
>ex mil guys would do well
>ex mil
>do well
I see it is still summer on /k/
>>
>>31327127
How's the drinking water over there?
>>
>>31327195
Would they though? Without a command structure telling them what to do or air support backing them up, I suspect the majority of ex-mil would be as useless as everyone else.
>>
>>31327389
> Air support.
> Structure.

British military has done pretty well without them or either an incompetent one.
>>
>>31327195
>implying everyone in the military is a 1337 commando or has seen anything other than a desk or a mop bucket
>>
>>31327389
Anon please, there's ex-mil from other countries than the USA on /k/.
>>
>>31327633
>i was raking leaves for 6 years in russian army therefore i am now highly trained ex-mil
you fucking retard
>>
>>31327127

ITT: Pulling the trigger and staying covered and not acting like a complete idiot is a hard thing to do.

If it is, you should not possess a gun anyway.

Intelligence and Fitness are the two most important aspects of being effective (without real organized command) in a squad.
Good for you if you know some squad tactics, the rest should be figured out quite easily, if your IQ is at least average.
>>
>>31327834

I forgot to insult all the summerfaggots
>>
I`ll give you the rundown according to destinations

Syria; Two options; /k/ lands in Turkey with plans to cross the border into Syria. Gets stopped in Turkey, because they think Turkey is a warzone, so they already got dressed in fatigues and webbing right before landing. Get arrested at airport, sent to jail, deported. /k/ goes home sad and depressed.

Option 2; /k/ lands in Kurdish-Iraq. Gets overwhelmed by the chill people greeting them at the airport. Ends up spending all money on partying and getting Asian prostitutes to give them really bad handjobs. Eventually, they rent a car and start planning infil into Syria. At the first checkpoint, gets denied by Kurdish soldiers, gets jailed, deported. Goes home feeling tired and depressed.
>>
>>31327932
>Goes home feeling tired and depressed.

Why? They partied and got Asian whores.
>>
>>31327932
seems about right

I wonder how these foreign fighter people even start working in-country. do they just go wandering around the desert shooting random people or something? how do they even find a point of contact to join their desired force without getting arrested (potentially by their desired force)
>>
>>31327932
Option 3: go full mad max from the start.
>>
>>31327945

The stinky chinky leaves a black hole in your soul.
>>
>>31327961

These day, just ask people on facebook.
>>
>>31327834
firefights are alot more more than that, it's not just about "staying in cover and pulling the trigger"

there are things you should consider like 1.concealement, 2.suppressing and 3.flanking

1.you can't shoot what you can't see. concealement is important (enough said)

2.don't also forget when one of the insurgent pulls off a motherfucking RPD/RPK/PKP/PKM on your ass and suppresses the fuck out of you, Also have fun trying to not lose your mind when 7.62x54R bullets zip right past your head and wreck your pathetic petty cover

3.you can sure as hell stay in some solid cover for 4 hours while going up and putting off some popshots now and then, but you won't like it when the enemy flanks you

Needless to say, the stress could also be too much, and you end up "fuck this shit im running away"
>>
>>31327389
In a lot of instances the command was a significant tactical drag. If the goal was just to carve out an area and defend it I feel like enlisted members would do fine. Officers always worried about pie in the sky shit that didn't really affect our daily lives.

No air support would suck. In the short term we could just substitute some loudspeakers blasting helicopter noises. Over the long term we'd just have to get really used to being mortared and rocketed.
>>
>>31327254
I'm chair force and in better shape than half of you army faggots and muhreens
>>
>>31329435
But do you know who to fight with a gun as part of a squad?
>>
>>31329530
*how to fight
>>
>>31329435
6,8 rugby player mate. fuck of manlet.
>>
>>31327127
A random selection or our best? Because we do have a few Rangers who post here from time to time.
>>
Wait...what is my mission?
>>
File: scooby.png (134KB, 283x476px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.png
134KB, 283x476px
>>31327127
Unless your team is made up of veterans, they would do well to clean the barracks of the National Guardsmen.
>>
>>31329591
Bravo team in overwatch, alpha team left and right security. 2nd squad rear security. 3rd squad and weapons main ambush.
>>
>>31329709
Uhhh...I'll do main ambush and hide out inna desert with a scoped nugget.

In all seriousness, I'd be fucked. My only combat training is in CQC. I'd have no idea what to do if I was out in the open being shot at by goat fuckers, other than to unload in their general direction.
>>
>>31329733
That's a good start. Basically everyone takes cover and them some guys keep shooting while other guys maneuver. It's not some mystical shit but practice helps a lot when it comes time to do it for real.
>>
File: saw.jpg (115KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
saw.jpg
115KB, 800x443px
probably ends disastrously but id go just to hose some belts of 5.56 out of a m249
>>
>>31329709
By the way, this was part of our dismounted patrolling techniques we taught to 7th Group.
>>
They ask for a bunch of DDs and NFA stuff and then disappear to play with their fun new toys.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.