[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/rusades thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
Hey bought this mace for 10 gold to kill Saracens with. How'd I do? Also, am going Innajerusalem tonight who wants in? Deus Vult.
>>
>>31212366
>Papist scum
Shouldn't you be busy diddling young boys instead?
>>
>>31212366
That blacksmith saw you coming. 10 gulden for such a plain mace. I'm impressed you're taking Matthew 19:24 with such pious abandon.

Naturally as it's the Sabbath day I will be joining you and my Teutonic brothers in worship within the walls this evening. That is what you meant wasn't it, brother?
>>
>>31212366
Think you got scammed by a Jewish merchant there mate. He saw you coming a mile away.
>>
>>31212396
That is what I meant
>>
>>31212406
He DID have a big nose. Are Israelites part of the Holy Church? Do I have justification to kill him cause I'm a Norman Knight?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>31212366
Hahaha! Fool. Thou hast clearly purchased thine mace from the western cities where the fools believe that a weapon should be blunted in order to save the local peasants from harming themselves.

By a real knights weapon from the southern cities and be a man.
>>
>>31213228
But why dost thou need so many spikes? I can split Saracen skulls fine with my mace.
>>
>tfw ask Westerners for a small elite force of knights
>Instead I get a massive army that sacks my city
>>
File: maces.jpg (16KB, 236x454px)
maces.jpg
16KB, 236x454px
>>31213228
>The year 351AD of our Lord
>Still using sharp spikes on your mace

Dost thou have a wish for death? The last time I clubbed a sarc in Phonecia my POS spiked mace stuck in his pot metal armor and i could not get it back out. I switched entirely to non-spiked variety.
>>
>>31212385
Saracen Detected
>>
>be me
>a yemi lord
>chilling in my hill fort in Hakoinen
>beacons.avi
>damn Danes coming upstream from the coast yet again
>as if the Swede tax collectors advancing from the West weren't enough of a headache
>a rider arrives, says now even the Novgorodians are marching towards us
>fuck these "sword missionaries"
>such is life in 12th century Finland
>>
File: 2e8.jpg (37KB, 680x483px) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
37KB, 680x483px
>>31212385
>>
Thou hast to get a sword made in the Kingdom of the Rising Sun. They fold it hundreds of times and their swords are so strong you can cut straight through a saracene.
>>
Thou hath no need for such weapons! Such instruments of war should only be in the hands of trained servants of the Lord, others should be limited to small daggers that require interviews with the priesthood several times a year, and if thou act unchristianlike such weapons should be confiscated.
Also hast thou heard? Another innocent Saracen slain by corrupt and murderous soldiers, the priesthood and local lords have grown out of control and cannot be trusted!
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px)
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>31214529
>>
>>31214529
Mine poorest son hasn't done a thing. He was but a poor lad who attempted to raise his station in life. The local shire authorities is but to blame.

>hasntduns :)
>>
>>31213640
>be a Bulgar
>be a bad warrior ruler but a good politician
>praise god Tangra every day
>chill and tell people how bad ass you are while the Slavs do farming
>get attacked by the Byzantines to the south
>get attacked by Mygars from the north
>Slavs start rebelling along the borders
>Convert to glorious Christianity to unite the nation
>kill 52 nobles along with their entire families who refuse
>adopt the Glagolitic alphabet and then develop the Cyrillic to further strengthen the nation
>Sire a son who would conquer the majority of the Balkans whilst slaughtering a 60 000 Byzantine army.
>such is life in the 9th century on the Balkans
>>
>>31214529
Witness yonder Saracen scum hiding behind this posting. Thou shant trick us with thine snake tongue, cur.
>>
I was at Muret. Fun times. Kebabs cannot fight at all.
>>
>>31217124
Tis common knowledge, not trickery, even the infallible mouth of God hath taken a stand against assault crossbows, they hath wrought destruction on such a scale even our Lord God is disgusted by it. Had he only taken the ban further more lives could be saved! I shudder at the rumors I hear about the Orientals who have harnessed a destructive powder that could only be the work of Satan himself!
>>31214649
We hath disenfranchised the Saracens, we must make amends by opening our homes to them in their time of need! Is that not the Christlike thing to do? We must turn the other cheek!
>>31214563
Such blatant hatred of the Jew has caused their deaths for countless generations! We worship the same Lord and we must stand together, Christian, Jew, and Saracen!
>>
>>31212366
>>>/tg/
Also 10 gold? Fuck. It better be mithril.
>>
File: iStock_000014408016Medium.jpg (396KB, 864x487px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000014408016Medium.jpg
396KB, 864x487px
>>31218674
Methinks thou protest greatly.
>>
File: Colion_Reaction.png (188KB, 320x342px) Image search: [Google]
Colion_Reaction.png
188KB, 320x342px
>>31214649
>hasntduns
>>
>>31218674
SHALT
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 490x139px)
image.jpg
20KB, 490x139px
>>31214028
Do thyself a fortune and do not be lead astray by false tales from the Nancy boys of the east. Weaboos they are and nothing of virtue has come from such beliefs. Get thyself a proper weapon. Yon picture is related to which speak of.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (540KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
540KB, 1152x864px
>>31220070
>That handle
>That scabbard
You call that a sword? How will you wear it? How will you hold a shield?
>>
>>31213430
Thou were asking for it by wearing such colors wench
>>
>>31212366

Hey, neweth faggeth here. What is a good mace for slaying heathens? I only have 3 ducats and a leper at the moment to purchase yon mace.
>>
>>31222536
>mace
>3 ducats and a leper
buy a spear
>>
File: 882441.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
882441.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>>31212366
>>31213228
>>31213497
>Macemonks
Tis a decent weapon, but I would recommend spending more days in the fields and barracks to increase your strength so that you may wield a proper weapon into glorious combat.
>>
File: alabarda600.jpg (18KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
alabarda600.jpg
18KB, 500x700px
>using maces on the 13th century of our lord.

I tell thy my brethren this is the future
>>
>>31212366
Can someone explain why they had maces, morningstars, flails, and pikes instead of just using one or the other?
>>
>>31213228
Wouldn't this, like a bed of nails, basically be incapable of penetrating armor because the pressure of the blow is diffused through all the spikes instead of being focused?
>>
>>31222665
>Mace
Soft targets, Combines both blunt trauma and invasive wounding
>Morning Star
Focusing on blunt force trauma; used mostly for crushing and damaging armor.
>Flail
Increased rance and strike force. Ball can be either of the above depending on scenario/ use. High risk/ reward.
>Pike
Not even close to the other two in looks or function. It's a polearm. Range is often kind and depending on what its ended in it can serve as a lance, a disarming tool to remove shields, a maiming tool, etc.
>>
>>31212366
I hath heard it from a grizzled olde serjeant that Muhammeden maidens do have teeth inside their cunnus diaboli.

Doth he jape?
>>
File: teutonic-order.png (2MB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
teutonic-order.png
2MB, 1280x859px
>>31212366
Place thine faith with the Lord and he shall guide thee, though thine choice is arms is to the level of a mere peasant. God shall protect thee, in spite of thine poor taste.

I bet your Coat of Arms looks like sow shite as well.

Also beep beep best order coming through.
>>
>>31222844
Nay, my innocent fellow. Thine friend dost speaketh truly.

Indeed the moorish women have teeth in the gloriest of glory holes, however they also posses tinge and lips there as well. It is beyond pleasure and surely sinful if you perchance partake in the delicacy.
>>
>>31222910
prithee take back thy remark, for a mace is surely the weapon of the holy bishop, not wanting to spill the blood of sinners.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.