[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCW for a skinny person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: stick.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stick.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Hey /k/, I just wanted to ask what you guys think would be a good CCW for a really skinny person.

I'm kind of a hyper fag, I wear really tight pants. So obviously I can't carry a full size pistol. But I do wear some pretty baggy shirts so I could conceal a smaller gun. And no, I won't wear baggier pants. I would rather get knifed by Jerome desu.

pic related its me.
>>
>>30956836
If you wear 511-esk jeans then theres really no way if you aren't willing to go up a bit in the waist.

You could always carry it in your purse though.
>>
>>30956836
it sounds like you want a Taurus Curve
>>
>>30956847
yeah I figured my waist would bulge out to some extent. I just hope it won't be that noticable

>>30956856
That thing is fucking weird looking god damn.
>>
6'2 and 180lbs

Carry a Glock 19 with ease. Just a small bulge with a tshirt, only concern is walking into the wind. This is with regular jeans or boot cuts or shorts and I usually wear button down plaid shirts.

And stop wearing tight pants, it'll make you sterile in addition to looking gay.
>>
>>30957027
I'm 5'11 and 120lbs hahah. Probably can't carry a Glock 19 as well as you can.

>And stop wearing tight pants, it'll make you sterile in addition to looking gay.
Not an exceptional concern for me.
>>
>>30957065
Dear Lord. I suggest carrying combat chimichangas and eat them constantly. And start working out.
>>
>>30957566
I do eat a lot and work out (sometimes) but I can't gain any weight :^(

It's probably just the fact that I'm not trying hard enough but I really just don't care that much.
>>
>>30956836
A single stack 9 and if that's too big still then a .380, thin kydex holster is a must.

You might as well carry a purse so you can conceal better.
>>
>>30957739
Just go to

>>>/fit/

And they will sort ur shit out but pls read the sticky first
>>
>>30957739
If you really want to gain weight count calories. If you're too lazy like me to write it down use an app called myfitnesspal. Helped me go from 170 to 195. Keep working out so you don't turn into a fatty.
>>
File: 1454436770303.jpg (2MB, 2952x3790px)
1454436770303.jpg
2MB, 2952x3790px
>>30957065
Holy shit, dude. 5'10 and like 145. I am always amazed when I find a smaller skeleton than I.

One, stop wearing skinny pants. You think you want it. You think it's fashionable. You think it's comfortable. It's not. I used to, now I can't fucking stand it. Get some good suit pants or nice jeans, go a waist size up for a gun, tailor them. Hell, even without the waist size. Just get well-fitting slacks and the like, way comfier, just as well fit, more stylish.

That aside. Get a good, hybrid, tuckable holster. I'd look into Crossbreed and Aliengear. Carry a single stack 9, or a .380 if you think it's enough. Maybe go for a subcompact double stack, if you think you can pull it off. You said baggy shirts, and you'd be surprised what you can pull off with a baggy shirt. (Also, who the fuck wears skinny jeans and a baggy shirt? Are you a fucking juggalo or something? Beanie every day kind of guy?)

I'd suggest an M&P Shield or a Ruger LC9s. If you want to go double stack, I've never liked it but the Glock 26 is p. standard, though you might as well go with a 19 if you can deal with it. Maybe an M&P9c or a CZ RAMI.

Really, it comes down to experience and the right holster. Put on another 10-15 pounds of weight and it'll open up a little more. Just have the right pants and holster.
>>
>>30957739
Protip: you don't eat alot
>>
>>30957816
Okay cool, I'll look into the stuff you told me. And no, I'm not a juggalo. I haven't worn a beanie since the last time I went sledding in like elementary school.
>>
Appendix carry is likely your best option.

You won't print as much as you think you will.
>>
>>30957828
Other hungry skeleton here, about to go to 2nd lunch.

We do eat a lot. Dat metabolism bro. When I was on my "weight gain" diet I had to eat 6000 calories a day. And until you've had to do that for a month, you have no idea what suffering is.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>30957065

Im your exact same size, are you looking for complete invisibility? If so get a belly band holster and a P64.

It will be totally undetectable. The gun is alright but not great, but it costs nothing so it's not like you will get screwed over.

I personally carry a RUGER sp101 or a glock 19 depending on my mood.
>>
>>30958307
Bullshit. Muh metabolism is a buzzword spouted by the uneducated.

6'1" 150 went to 205 once I decided to educate myself and now hovering at 185 getting ready to bulk again this fall/winter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.