[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilian Active Shooter response In 'Murica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 32

File: active shooter gonna get got.png (296KB, 639x453px) Image search: [Google]
active shooter gonna get got.png
296KB, 639x453px
What are your general responses to planing/reacting to active shooter scenario if you were suddenly in one. Do you think you would actually Fight or just try and get away/hide if it happened in your place of work/Study.
>>
>>30766450
>What are your general responses to planing/reacting to active shooter scenario if you were suddenly in one.

Shoot them. If can't shoot them, run.
>>
>>30766450
Cry and die
>>
>>30766450
All these uncomfortable years sharing my pants with my ccw piece would finally pay off.
>>
>>30766450
Get the fuck out of the X
>>
>>30766465
Yep.
>>30766450
Just shoot or run and hide.

Depends on the scenario if I would run and hide. Right now since I'm no gunz likely run.
>>
File: feinstein asked for a soda.gif (424KB, 244x230px) Image search: [Google]
feinstein asked for a soda.gif
424KB, 244x230px
>>30766483
>finally pay off
Good on you.
>>30766465
>Shoot them
Do you search them out or do you wait for them to come to you.?
>>30766472
You must be new here
>>
>>30766510
Not new, european.
>>
>>30766510
I'm not searching anyone out to shoot. I'm not a cop and I don't want to be mistaken for the shooter. If the shooter pops in the room where I'm hiding he's getting it, if not I'm sitting tight and no one even knows I'm armed.
>>
>>30766450
Probably just break a window and climb out.
If its on some floor of a taller building, then just take the stairs quietly with gun out. If some shooter is coming up them, I can always exit the floor above me.

Basically just stay away from large crowds, since they're the easiest to find and the loudest.
>>
>>30766510
Oh Leo bro I need a favor can you check my NICS?
>>
>>30766549
>check my NICS
No. Try your LGS they can status on buy/delayed till kingdom come status...
>>
Sending a round or two in response to the shooter has been proven to DRASTICALLY lower kill counts.

it turns the killer's run from a relaxing stroll through a reactive shooting gallery into a survival situation and they stop hitting their targets and start ducking their head and wasting their ammo on "suppressing fire" randomly discharged into the walls.

So it's not a bad idea to send a few shots his way on your way out of the building.
>>
>>30766570
Aww man...

But then I gotta fill out forms and shit.
Ill do it the hard way though .
>>
File: 1453328574120.jpg (44KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1453328574120.jpg
44KB, 500x372px
>>30766580
>Sending a round or two
>drywall not going to stop a stray round
Please make sure your aiming squarely at the idiot with a death wish.

I ask this because some local folks are trying to push out training Materials similar to Run Hide Tell instead of Run Hide Fight.

I realize that most base folks on here are going to be reactive to this in the proper ways but I am looking for actual stats on how many people would actively "fight"
>>
Run - if an obvious and safe route exists
Hide - Barricade a door and hide
Fight - Ambush with any improvised weapon

I work in a gun free zone. We actually have done drills. Options are limited by sitting duck policies...
>>
>>30766450
I work in the ER of a Children's Hospital. They told me to to hide in case of an active shooter scenario. BUT, if I just HAPPEN to get a hold of an improvised weapon and see a chance to take out the shooter, just do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 136x136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 136x136px
Depending on how close I am, one of us is dying.
>>
Good thing I managed to talk HR into letting me practice my god given right to make vietnamese booby traps like punji pits and giant swinging arm spikes. That why this active shooter is gonna get Vietnam'd in no time.

Fucking don't oppress me.
>>
>>30766450
Wake up because that will never happen in the real world despite the constant NRA's masturbating to the idea. They are smart enough to pick targets like Gay nightclubs where you should be drunk and having fun. Not packing.
>>
Personally, run hide fight.

Graduated high school years ago, but it still was a mystery for me why the school would have drills and just teach us to sit in the corner and wait for the inevitable
>>
File: 1454369027869.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1454369027869.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>30766671
>Not packing
>Gay nightclubs
>Fudge
>>
File: 1464026312959.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
1464026312959.png
115KB, 415x292px
I always liked the idea of a bunch of kids swarming the shooter
>>
File: 1459302941956.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459302941956.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>30766726
Is this some type of attempt at humor?
>>
File: gun kata.gif (2MB, 260x209px) Image search: [Google]
gun kata.gif
2MB, 260x209px
Take cover, shoot and run
All of them at the same time ideally
>>
>>30766757
apparently you haven't seen the "mob of angry hobbits" post
>>
>>30766774
Is this the same guy from that other gif where someone does the same thing?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460733509115.jpg (72KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460733509115.jpg
72KB, 702x960px
>>30766777
No. Please enlighten.
>>
>>30766635
Hey Leo bro, do federal Leo's have more powers than state or local Leo's?
>>
>>30766798
Nope
>>
>>30766671
>will never happen!!!

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

Here's one where you can't even deny that it would have been a huge massacre if not for a single man with a CCW. Against four guys with automatic rifles and explosives even.
>>
Sit in a dark corner and wait for them to come by and then shoot them
Obviously it won't matter if they get the drop on me
No I wouldn't seek them out, in this scenario I would most likely be out gunned, so I would even the playing field with surprise
If they go a different way they go a different way, but I see no point in trying to save lives if I don't win, that's just one more body for them
>>
>>30766835
>there are more batshit crazy fuckers parading around spazzing out with guns
How terrifying.
>>
File: calculated risk.jpg (48KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
calculated risk.jpg
48KB, 500x352px
>>30766450
Pretty simple, pretty stupid, but I've narrowed it down to a basic ten step process.
1>Where are they coming from.
2>Where is the best cover.
3>Get civies into cover.
4>Where is best egress route with decent concealment if no good cover is available.
5>Get civies out.
6>Where is best ambush point.
7>Ready knife or pistol.
8>Ave Imperator
9>Die For The Emperor or Die Trying.
10>Ave Nex Alea.
>>
>>30766810
Generally they are not given any extra powers.
In my state """Federal peace officer" means any employee or agent of the United States government who has the authority to carry firearms and make warrantless arrests and whose duties involve the enforcement of criminal laws of the United States.""""
We have an additional statue that states
"Federal peace officers shall have no additional powers by virtue of this chapter but shall be limited to those powers already vested by law or hereafter created by separate enactment."

So basically they can enforce all the local/state/Federal Rules without the jurisdictional restrictions of "Fresh Pursuit"
>>
>>30766864
Going to Guess your not a Civilian?
>>
>>30766883
Oh, no, I'm totally a civilian, but I'm too lazy to preface 'civies' with 'other', sorry if that was misleading at all.
>>
File: angry hobbits.jpg (80KB, 750x997px) Image search: [Google]
angry hobbits.jpg
80KB, 750x997px
>>30766805
In response to pic related, some anon posted some greentext about imagining 20 5-year-olds pelting a gunman to death with soup cans with practiced precision like a swarm of angry hobbits.
>>
>>30766913
Ex military friends of mine always use that term so I ask to validate.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465606920158.jpg (56KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465606920158.jpg
56KB, 792x792px
>>30766921
whord of angry midgits just might do the job and flying cans of random food would hurt a bitch...
>>
I used to plan to move to and attempt to neutralize the threat if someone started shooting at my college (legal carry here, with expulsion if discovered).

Then I realized that fuck that, I don't have basically legal immunity like a cop, I don't have backup like a cop, I don't have armor like a cop, I don't have a uniform identifying me as someone for cops not to shoot like a cop, and I'm not getting paid to put myself at risk like a cop. On the other hand I DO have a wife and child who are relying on me.

So naw, fuck that. I'll get the fuck out (because fuck staying put, there might be bombs placed) and only draw if needed to escape safely. Nothing prevented all those other people from getting a carry license, my gun is to protect me and mine.
>>
>>30766957
Ah, I've had people use it to describe anyone who isn't casing places and planning escape/assaults or constantly aware of their surroundings and people in case an attack happens. So, I've always looked at the term loosely. I've heard of others using it as a derogatory, but until everything started touching off with Ferguson way back and I started taking the idea seriously I was pretty much that word, still kinda am, so I can't really fault others for not taking the idea of self-arming and being as completely vigilant as possible seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 410x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 410x290px
>>30766450
Find ambush position or if the idiot is actually in front of me and starts shooting I'll just double tap him/her/xhe/registered dem in the back of the head.

>>30766662
>yfw active shooter marches into building
>>
File: 1469438994013.png (486KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1469438994013.png
486KB, 772x514px
>be me, german
>in wake of recent happenings I once again argue in favor of CC/OC
>everyday someone brings up the same arguments:
>if civilians were armed, how could the police tell who is the active shooter and who is just a civilian trying to help
>what if a good guy shoots the bad guy but then other good guys / police think he is the bad guy and shoot him
>we would just have massive gun fights everywhere

You know, shit like that. I've heard it from normies, but even from pro-gunners (the german kind so still really cucked), even from soldiers and cops.
It's bullshit for obvious reasons, because if a shooter encounters resistance the situation is usually over before police gets there, and you can tell good guys from bad guys because they are not randomly shooting at people. But people still pull this shit out their ass every day.

So I'm curious. Is there any reported instance of something like this happening? Or other stories of CC gone bad? Anyone know a website or article related to this?
I'm gonna write an article myself to shut these fags up, so it would be cool to analyse some CC gone wrong stories and how they are not the norm, then finish up with some good stories of how armed civilians stopped bad guys.
>>
>>30766450
I'd teleport behind them and rape them
>>
>>30767089
There have been many times of the police rolling up on guys that have some dude on the ground, gun to his back and telling the guy to "drop his weapon"

turns out the guy is the CC'r and he's got a thug caught. Nobody I've heard of got shot for that, though.
>>
>>30767089
US is rife with thwarted shootings because of armed civilians responding from the scene. Also look into police standoff times, start counting the proportion of recent ones that take hours to even begin a breach and how many deaths occurred while the polizei waited.
>>
>>30767089
>not randomly shooting People
As a Copy I have no Problem with you defending your self or those directly around you. But Please limit yourself to your immediate area and comply with any orders given Immediatly. I can foree an issue with Corners and a pointed firearm if the case of holding someone at bay in Self Defense is about the only routine situation that I can see this becoming an issue personally.
>>
>>30766450
Case by case basis. Give me a scenario.
>>
>>30767122
>Nobody I've heard of got shot for that, though.

This is in a Controlled Situation where there shouldn't be any dynamic Movement and good Visibility. My only concern is an entry team going around the corner at the right time and seeing the wrong person and in the confusion getting shot for not instantly complying. I really don't want to shot the wrong guy and I think i would helping out the guy with the death wish so to speak.
>>
>>30766921
>throwing metal projectiles at an intruder

What are guns?
>>
>>30767182
>Corrected .I really don't want to shot the wrong guy and I think i wouldn't mind helping out the guy with the death wish so to speak
>>
>>30767089
>>what if a good guy shoots the bad guy but then other good guys / police think he is the bad guy and shoot him
Well that's a risk you know you're fucking taking when you carry a gun. It could happen, sucks but you knew the potential downsides when you assumed the responsibility.

Beats "what if [that same person] didn't have a gun and was shot down in cold blood by the spree killer, unable to do anything to stop the fucker."
>>
Move to a safer location if possible.
Sit tight where ever I end up or put myself in a position where I have the advantage.
Shoot if the opportunity presents itself.
Depending the situation, I might go lurking about possibly helping out my coworkers.
>>
>>30767155
What's you're opinion of civilians who listen to police scanners?

Sometimes I can hear garbled messages on mine, what's that all about?

Also i was featured in a memri jihadi watch list article should I be worried about that? They didn't reply to any of my messages for comment.
>>
>>30767204
What you should do, you little jihadi lover, sharia apologist, and tripshit, is suck-start a shotgun.
>>
>>30766864
The Emperor protects.
>>
>>30767194
>risk you know you're fucking taking
>could happen, sucks but you knew the potential.

Glad you ack that because the truth is it will happen someday even though I hope it won't.

Carry and live by the sword in some cases.
>>
>>30767221
Send me one in the mail and I will.
>>
>>30766913
fudd detected>>30766921
>>
>>30767122
>Nobody I've heard of got shot for that, though.
As I expected. Especially german police don't shoot on sight, so there would be enough time to explain the situation.

>>30767138
I say that all the time but they always spout the same shit for some reason. I think they are just afraid of guns even tho they are gun owners themselves.

>>30767155
How small are the chances of that happening tho? It's no reason to not CC, the chances of defending yourself successfully far outweigh the chance of a situation like that occuring..
>>
>>30767155
What's the value on clearing your weapon, mag and chamber, before complying with a drop order? Or would that little movement cause an incident shooting by a nervous off?
>>
>>30767332
You gonna get shot doing that

Guaranteed

You might get fucking shot complying slowly and smoothly to just put it on the ground, you think that doing a bunch of weapon manipulations isn't going to set off a nervous cop and/or his buddies?
>>
>>30767357
Especially if you're black.
>>
>>30767332
Lol, bodybag for this one
>>
File: image.png (380KB, 665x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380KB, 665x500px
>>30766450
Tchh,
>>
File: 1434983921001.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1434983921001.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>>30767357
I figured as much.

>>30767378
Eh, Ave Nex Alea.
>>
>>30767045
This. Sod the "sheepdawg" bullshit, you're either DYING because you fail, or saving a bunch of people who will immediately turn around and vote to ban those scary guns. Fuck them, if they wanted security they could have got a gun themselves.
>>
>>30767204
>What's you're opinion of civilians who listen to police scanners?
Listen All you want for as long as you can. Keeps People accountable and offers a real time awareness of hot spots on REPORTED crime.

>>30767204
>Sometimes I can hear garbled messages on mine, what's that all about?
After a while on the Job you can understand most of it. Plus Radio is almost secondary to PD's/SD's for notification and real time quick calls. Most case info is on the Laptops. State Patrols/ Rural Police work is mostly on foot and immediate area radio usage. One Mobile Radio in the Car. HT on the Officer and Cell phones for back up.
>>
>>30767371
Get that racist chip off your shoulder while you're waiting for your shotgun to arrive. You're not working the fields, nobody has burned a cross in your yard, and the President is your race.
>>
>>30767400
>Fuck them, if they wanted security they could have got a gun themselves

You trying to protect someone else is just fine. Plus you might prove to someone else that they can stand up for themselves at least and possibly others.

Give a fish or teach to fish? I don't want to have to baby sit the masses for simple shit in the future which kinda where were heading....
>>
>>30767417
>You're not working the fields
Implying I would

>nobody has burned a cross in your yard
They have driven by and called me nigger and I've had a shotgun pulled on me.

> and the President is your race.
Implying he cares about blacks
Yeah no trump cares more about black lives then Obama .
>>30767402
Why don't cops take their laptops home with them?

My federal info is in an alleged secret file how can I see what Feds think about me?
>>
>>30767492
>how can I know what my status under the federal snoops archive is
do something rash
>>
>>30767444
During an active shooter lesson I was told to put my phone on silent, if the lights are off and my phone still on wont the shooter see the light glaring from my phone?
>>
>>30766450
If I can get out, get out, taking as many people with me as I can.

If I can't get out, hole up and wait till the police come with as many people as I can quickly get to take cover in a single room.

If I can't get out and can't hide out long term, find a piece of cover, wait for the shooter to come by, then unholster and put a gold dot through his chest.

If I can's get out, hide, or get to cover, shoot back whilst trying to get to cover.

If I die, I die. If I live, that's better. If I live and can keep other people alive, that's best of all.
>>
>>30767513
Like what anon? Call them and ask?

Last time I called them they said they weren't coming to see me. A week later
KNOCK KNOCK.
>>
>>30766534
I am sorry to hear that, anon.
>>
>>30767492
>They have driven by and called me nigger
Well aren't you fucking special.
>>
>>30767533
Somebody's trolling you.
>>
>>30767492
>Why don't cops take their laptops home with them?
Some times they aren't issued to the officer but the patrol unit. These are generally locked in the car itself.

>>30767492
I personally had a Sealed and Purged Juvi record for shop lifting. It doesn't show up on my history but it does show up as a possible criminal history when I run my own Drivers License through the system. If your arrested/Not Charged/ released, for something its in the system still cause arrested, DOC status Active/Inactive etc. Didn't know that was going to be an AMA thread...

Those of you that have responded to the this thread thank you for your input. Nothing like the anonymousness of the net to get random divergent answers.
>>
>>30767516
Silent and in pocket = problem solved.
>>
File: 1467124447235.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467124447235.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>>30767522
I like your mentality.
>>30767516
See Pic but use common sense....
>>
>>30767155
Lol you still capitalize inappropriate words.
Why don't you tell us about your Wife and Daughter some more?
>>
>>30766450

Why not just spray the guy with the fire extinguisher?
>>
>>30767686
>capitalize inappropriate words
It's a bad habit from my youth.
>>
>>30767701
contusions are harder to recover from than a chemical frost shower
>>
>>30767570
Had a bro in Canada back in 14 and CSIS paid him a vist and told him that the FBI wanted to talk to me. Two weeks later they came knocking.

>>30767627
Thanks I was wondering what to do during an Active shooter moment. In the movie he has a shot gun instead of an automatic rifle.
>>
>>30767444
It's not fine when I have more to lose than to gain. I as the armed citizen don't have a police department to rally behind and police endowment to support my widow and orphan if I perish in the attempt. I won't be forgiven with a thin blue line to catch me if a miss hits an innocent bystander. I'm very likely to be targeted as hostile by responding officers since I'm not wearing their colors unless everything goes exactly right. I could well end up in court for shooting him when I could have run instead if the DA was pissy. I could get sued by his family.

And for what? So that I can "do the right thing"? The right thing is making sure my children don't grow up without a father and become shit adults. There's no "attaboy" out there that could compensate for the risk of your kids not having their father figure to guide them, that's your legacy we're talking about here.

No, fuck that. They can save themselves, if they want to be the grasshopper making no preparations for danger now, they can have the grasshopper's fate.
>>
>>30767492
>They have driven by and called me nigger and I've had a shotgun pulled on me.
I've been called plenty of vile, often racist shit and had multiple guns pulled on me as a white guy. Man the fuck up already and quit thinking the world has it out for you.
>>
>>30767763
I'm having ah ard time understnading why they'd go through that amount of trouble to inform a relation of yours that you'd be paid a visit instead of just straight up paying you a visit.

>>30767771
The world doesn't get better if everyone just keeps themselves safe, understand that you have to be ready to risk life and limb for a bunch of ungrateful traitorous fucks who will do everything to stab you in the back given the chance if you ever want to be proud of your nation and have an actual reason to be- because you gave it that pride.

Hail Hydra.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2tIeRUbRHw
>>
>>30767788
rather, he should think the world has it out for everyone
>>
>>30766644
>Gun free zone

I too work in a gun free zone yet carry almost daily. Only time I don't is if I gotta wear a suit for something. If it's concealed and concealed well no one will know.
>>
>>30767815
this desu

>>30767817
Exactly this. Also you should look into tuckable holsters and/or the Urban Carry holster. Plenty of options for when you're in a suit.
>>
>>30767788
It is out to get me? Oh what cracker hurt your feelings???

Yeah right I'd imagine nigger to be more offensive than cracker.

>>30767804
They wanted to charge me with 2339b but luckily I was given a warning in advance so they couldn't. I still have the paper work
>>
>>30767817
I've thought about this, and I have the perfect vest that I wear all the time anyways, but the risk of unemployment and a criminal record... I'd rather limit myself to my work knives and the solid steel gaff-hooks hanging around our factory- I've never been able to break rules and get away with them in the slightest
>>
>>30767848
>look up 2339b
wtf, I want to ask for storytime but we all know this site is run by a CIA operative in cooperation with the FBI and ATF to track illegal pepe smuggling operations out of /pol/
>>
>>30767848
>cracker
>from "whip cracker"
>nigger
>from negro, meaning "black"
Why don't you tell me. You want offensive, why don't you ask your Muslim bros what they call blacks? Kaffir, which has far more nastiness behind it than nigger.

And if you think "cracker" is the height of anti-white racist comments perhaps you should perk your ears up a bit more because I can assure you it isn't.
>>
>>30766921
>not arming teachers

I shiggy diggy do

How is it we don't require teachers to be armed. "Oh I'm a puss and I contentiously object to guns" Yeah well then don't sign up for a job protecting children?
>>
>>30767906
Most teachers I've heard of in my area would push for armament if they weren't afraid of the central authority in their districts retaliating.
>>
>>30767089
Self defense use of guns is really fast, it goes like this

A)*BLAP BLAP* dead asshole
stow arms

or

B)*blap blap*
run away

or

GET ON THE GROUND MOTHERFUCKER
if complies bind asshole gather witnesses stow arms
if non compliant see A or B

cops take a relatively long time to respond compared to the couple seconds a firefight lasts
>>
>>30767869
I said the story last week.
Long story short a news agency was gonna pay me to go film the Islamic state I agreed and we were working out the details but I thought I was compromised so I tried I flush the FBI out and it worked
>>30767962
What if he's wearing body armor?
>>
>>30767986
>body armor
blap blap, run to cover, check target, oh shit... shoot the pelvis, run away
>>
>>30766450
Hide and prepare to defend myself. Not going to get my self involved in an active shooter scenario for many reasons, one being I don't need officers with ARs gunning for me thinking I'm involved in some way with the murders.
>>
>>30767986
>Long story short a news agency was gonna pay me to go film the Islamic state I agreed and we were working out the details but I thought I was compromised so I tried I flush the FBI out and it worked
>but I thought I was compromised so I tried I flush the FBI out and it worked
Yeah sure sounds like a legal legit activity if you were "compromised" and had to "flush out" the FBI.
>>
File: no idea.jpg (948KB, 1958x1958px) Image search: [Google]
no idea.jpg
948KB, 1958x1958px
>>30766450
>make an exploding blood pack to fool active shooters into thinking I'm hit
>keep it in desk at work
>soccer mom coworker sees it on my lunch break and notifies management
>come back from lunch and sit down
>ATF bursts in
>I die in a hail of indiscriminate gunfire
>They do a controlled detonation of my desk in the employee parking lot

>
>>
>>30768027
Pretty much this. Take a defensive stance and if it come down to it defend your life but chasing down and engaging a shooter seems like really bad odds.
>>
>>30767999
Lol!!!
>>30768063
Compromised as in I would be charged with something

Flushing out the FBI
Done to secure my own freedom, it was a success because I wasn't charged with anything despite the search warrant, governors warrant and 48 days in isolation.
The world is harsh and manipulative to think it was a set up to land me in jail for 15 years...

Out smarting the FBI is a good move any day in my book.
>>
>>30768167
I swear this is a movie and he's having you all for a ruse.
>>
>>30768074
Should have used the blood pack to fool the ATF.
>>
>>30768184
honestly, they're so trigger happy and easily confused, just blowing the pack as they come in the door and falling over could result in a successful ruse
>>
I would camp like a motherfucker. I would use the commando and last stand perks too.
>>
File: 1463584795097.jpg (53KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463584795097.jpg
53KB, 286x400px
>>30768316
>last stand perks too
God I hated that perk....unless I was using it....
>>
File: 1469573182918-83862175.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1469573182918-83862175.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>30766450
What's my prize?
>>
>>30768414
Your life, Liberty, And the fact that you just fufilled every armchair opera8r's wet dream. And the fact that your alive and ended a threat via legally justified Murder.
>>
>>30768414
Hopefully a better gun
>>
>>30767850
Yeah, I'm much more likely to be unemployed and arrested for a slip while CCing in a very 'no weapons area' than to successfully defend anything.

Risks, opportunity cost, and rewards, all worth weighing. If it ever comes to it I'm probably fucked. But I'm more likely to win the lottery than die while defending my life with a stapler or coffee mug.
>>
>>30768461
nothing wrong with the millenium G2's
>>
>>30768516
ha, I carry two folding knives as "work tools", yes, they actually get used during work, and a boxcutter to boot, and if I get the chance to get to cover and prep, like I said earlier, my factory has a bunch of solid steel hooks for moving molten plastic around during a mold purge, at the very least those will give me a good swing and some weight and solidity added to an impromtu charge
>>
>>30768516
Eh, I've CC'd a G19 for years while in college without a slip. Would be expelled.

>then again I won't even consider carrying where it's illegal, so...
>>
>>30768532
Yes, there is. It was my first gun, and was the most inaccurate piece of shit I've ever shot. Of course, about once every two mags it would just fail to go off.
>>
>>30768586
>fail to go off
oh yeah, you totally own guns
>>
>>30767906
There's two arguments against it. Both of which are bullshit for reasons that should be obvious.

1) What's next, giving guns to the kids?
2) But then teachers are just going to shoot problem children!
>>
>>30766450
Stand high on something right next to the door, as soon as they open it bash them. Definitely not hiding in the corner of some cuck college room. If I'm not in class I'm on base and safe
>>
>>30769132
>2) But then teachers are just going to shoot problem children!

I don't really see this as a bad thing.
>>
>>30766450
Honestly I'd probably distract him. It's not like my life is worth anything.
>inb4 kill yourself
I'm not a bitch who quits early, but I will use my current state to do whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>30766635
I'd definitely fight. I'm a 6'5" 230 bodybuilder, if I was in a room I could easily find something to do serious damage with like a chair or pipe. I wouldn't try to run in case they weren't working alone and there were more shooters waiting.
>>
>>30768167
shit that didnt really happen: the post
>>
>>30766510
>Do you search them out or do you wait for them to come to you.?
Neither. Run if i can but if they are in the way or threaten my life i defend myself
>>
>>30767194
Shoot gunman. Holster weapon.
>>
>>30766538
until the dumb bitch and her baby panicking gives away your position, quickly anon, what do you do?
>>
>>30769528
>6'5" 230
thank you hungry skeleton
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 960x720px
>>30769618
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 960x720px
>>30769618
I have more paper work but its got my name on it
>>
>>30769960
>>30769998
>blurry to point of illegibility
>upside down
>>
>>30769998
>Optimus
I FUCKING KNEW IT.
TRANSFORMERS ARE REAL
>>
>>30766450
>run
>get shot in the back

>attack
>99% chance you get shot 1% chance you're a hero.

Hell I'd try it. But I'm weird about fear. I was the kid who would grab the snake by the head. Maybe its autism because I'm no bad ass or reckless, I just understand that you make better fight vs flight decisions when you're not afraid.
>>
>>30770024
Save it and turn it right side up.

>>30770077
Heh. 4/10

They knew what they were looking for after the fact but not before. Saved my ass from 15 in a federal ass raping factory.
>>
>>30766921
dat pic

>hey, let's arm children to fight off murderers
>but let's not give them anything that could actually hurt anyone

This is the stupidest shit ever. Better to tell kids to run fast as fuck away at once, rather than giving them a false sense of security.
>>
i went to active shooter training at work

add

a- avoid the shooter if you can, escape
d- deny the shooter from entering your room if you can
d- defend yourself with any weapon if all else fails

this was taught by a state trooper
>>
>>30768446
Why did agents wait till the following day to .exe search warrant?
>>
>>30770167
There's an online video you can watch
>>
Depends who I was with when shit hits the fan, if i'm with my girllfriend our asses are getting out of there ASAP but if im alone i would probably be a dumbass and be a real hero
>>
>>30766489
wouldn't you be the shooter though? ;-)
>>
>>30770234
the board for 'Divide by zero' is that way >>>/b/
>>
>>30770191
God damnit they showed that at a faculty meeting at the small college I teach at. I'd say about half of my (((colleagues))) thought it was a great idea and should be mandatory for students.
>>
File: AbandonThread.webm (825KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
AbandonThread.webm
825KB, 800x800px
>>30766450
>>
>>30770305
Why not just allow CC's on campus?
>>
>>30770466
my workplace allows cc, but then again its the state police headquarters. you might get popped by the police due to them thinking you are the threat when you are trying to be a hero
>>
>>30770181
Either Processing with the local courts or belief that nothing of real importance was going to be lost overnight. Also possible that they didn't want to screw something up on the warrant so it wouldn't get thrown out in Court. We kind of have to do things a Certain way or we get fucked in the eyes of the court.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467864829608.jpg (54KB, 660x568px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467864829608.jpg
54KB, 660x568px
>>30770342
Been thinking that since about here>>30767986
If I could lock it I would.
>>
>>30766656
You really have to be careful with all of the gas they have. You have no idea how many gas pipes there are in the walls and ceilings that can make a big BOOM
>>
>>30770769
Yeah we all die the same officer...
>>30770592
That sucks, drop your weapon after using it???
>>30770732
Feds wanted to pop me pretty bad they recorded my Skype calls and told my mom I could get life. Tried to break up my family, Feds aren't Leo's hey play dirty.
>>
>>30770732
>>30770769
Hey LEO bro I got contacted by a large metro dept for further testing and there is a review board. What can I expect and would it be too much if I wore a suit to it? said casual but I'd rather go on the side of overly dressed than show up looking like I walked in off the street.
>>
File: hannibal-lecter.jpg (96KB, 950x615px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-lecter.jpg
96KB, 950x615px
>>30770769

Long pig tastes more like pork, not chicken.
>>
>>30766510
Hide in the room beside the door. Hopefully he won't sice the pie and I can cap him in the noggin as he enters.
>>
>>30771593
>told my mom I could get life
they weren't wrong
>>
>>30771723
They were wrong. 2339b only carries a 15 year sentence. Even if I was convicted, I'd be out in 10-13 years

I never did anything to get a life sentence.

Do you know how law works anon???
>>
>>30770592
Never be the hero. My thoughts are that I will never engage unless my life, or the life of my loved ones are in immediate danger. I'm a selfish prick, but at least I won't be shot by mistake. If LE is in route they likely don't have a description, except that there is a shooter.
>>
File: muhautism.jpg (30KB, 653x700px) Image search: [Google]
muhautism.jpg
30KB, 653x700px
>>30771786
I dun goof'd & misread
>>
>>30766450
>unarmed?
Run. Unless cornered, in which case I strip nude and do the funky chicken as a distraction. If I die, I die fabulous. If they hesitate, I tackle them.

>armed?
If the shooter is distant, run. If I can see them, I'll engage.
>>
>>30769821
I go full VC and make the mother smother her child to death to avoid detection by GIs, I mean the shooter.
>>
Hole up in a room, take cover, and fire on the shooter if s/he finds you.

Drawing your weapon and trying to play the hero is a good way to get shot by another CCW or LEO, if the shooter doesn't get you him/herself.
>>
>>30767396
Saluto Nex Alea
>>
>>30766867
Fedcopfag here. This guy knows his shit. I'd say the only "power" we have more than states and locals is the ability to enforce federal laws.

Fines for traffic infractions are typically cheaper though with fed tickets.
>>
>>30766450
>black guy throwing a chair
kek
>>
>>30766450
I'd simply hold an angle and shoot them.
>>
File: 1409898525154.gif (777KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409898525154.gif
777KB, 400x225px
>yfw active shooter in the building and you just happen to be CCing your weapon of choice
>>
File: go time.jpg (28KB, 448x310px) Image search: [Google]
go time.jpg
28KB, 448x310px
>>30772629
>>
File: call the cops.jpg (25KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
call the cops.jpg
25KB, 500x347px
>>30770166
>>but let's not give them anything that could actually hurt anyone
I was in a little corner grocery store when two dindus ran in and tried to rob the place, then started roaming the store looking for wallets. I barricaded myself behind the deli (big, ancient steel refrigerators underneath the counter) with a box of canned goods and I started throwing them with the occasional knife when they found me.

I didn't manage to kill either of them but I beaned one right in the fucking face on the first throw with a can of soup which seemed to keep them at bay. I'm calling it a victory since I accomplished all of my goals.

>tfw I discovered the secret to success when bringing a knife to a gunfight: Dinty Moore
>>
>>30766450
>robot shooter
Join him in purging the normies.

>muslim shooter
360 no scope
>>
>>30771605
Are these your Orals or pre Oral boards? You done the chiefs interview yet?
>>
File: 1389924324869.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
1389924324869.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>30772629
>>
>>30769132
>2) But then teachers are just going to shoot problem children!
This one is best. Who the fuck thinks of that? Do teachers beat children or stab them? I absolutely cannot comprehend how somebody thinks that a teacher would get so angry that he'd shoot students. It blows my mind how stupid people are.
>>
File: 1469379640766.jpg (40KB, 684x553px) Image search: [Google]
1469379640766.jpg
40KB, 684x553px
>>30766534
buy an air gun :^)
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.