[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armageddon:Ration edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (198KB, 407x559px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
198KB, 407x559px
I'm preparing for Armageddon, I'm working on a plan to build a survival shelter I already have a pretty good idea of where and how I'm going to build the shelter.

I'm expecting to shelter as many as 15 people (including myself) for about 7 years.

So my question to you is...

How much will rations for 15 people over seven years cost?
>>
>>30762755
Good lord, 15 people for 7 years? You can't possibly stockpile that much food in whatever shelter you have.
>>
bury a shipping container because you can get those cheap and they're meant for stacking

since you've figured out how much you eat in a day, extrapolated that out to 15 people for 7 years, you should already have a decent idea how much you'd need.

but then you're an underage retard. go back to >>>/out/
>>
>>30762755
Armageddon was a terrible movie
>>
>>30762763

Shipping containers are only meant to be stacked on the corners. If you throw tons of dirt on the middle, it'll probably cave in.
>>
>>30762780
thats the point, dumbass. i want op to kill himself.
>>
>>30762761
That was the answer I was afraid of, unfortunately that's the amount that's going to be necessary to save me and my immediate family members from the apocalypse when the time comes.
>>
>>30762794

kek
>>
>>30762799
Youre gonna have to narrow down your definition of 'immediate family'...
>>
>>30762833
Me, my wife, my children.

My siblings, their spouses and children(I'm not bringing more than one spouse if any of them gets divorced)

My parents if their still alive.

I'm not bringing any In-laws or anyone more distant than that unless someone either dies or becomes too naive to realize that the time has come.

It might be less than 15 but I'm trying to prepare for 15 just to be safe.
>>
And I have already calculated it to be about $40k-50k to feed that many people depending on how cheap I am with rations and what kind of rations I use. I was just hoping maybe someone else had a better plan.

All said my survival plan is going to cost me at least $100k, and that's if I prepare for the bare minimum of what I know me and my people are going to need to survive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.