[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the upsides and downsides of getting a katana?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: weebon.jpg (52KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
weebon.jpg
52KB, 1191x670px
What are the upsides and downsides of getting a katana?
>>
>pros: you have a sword to defend your home against borglers
>cons: you're an ultra sperg weeb.
>>
>>30384394
also, it's tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
>>
>pros: Katana
>cons: Katana
>>
>pros: folded a million times cuts razor tanks.
>cons: you probably kiss boys.
>>
It's a sharp piece of steel, reasonably choppy, rather lacking in dakka though. Needs more dakka.
>>
Pro: you have a weapon that is deadly within 5 feet

Cons: you're an autistic faggot
>>
>>30384380
UPSIDE:
Cut filthy yankee machine guns in half, deflect bullets, teleportation powers, indestructible blade

DOWNSIDE:
You are a disgusting roundeye who will not commit to the ways of bushido and thus will never be able to properly wield it.
>>
>>30384394
>>30384440
>>30384589
>parroting stale 2014 memes

I get that it's summer, but you don't need to try THIS hard to fit in.
>>
>>30384626
get butthurt sperglord.

go fold your sperm into your katana.
>>
>>30384394
>>30384440
>>30384589
pretty much these
>>
>>30384626
I can see a fellow oldfag who's been here since 1991. Way to bring the justice, friend.
>>
>>30384626
t. fedoragangster98
>>
>>30384637
Nice rebuttal. /r9k/ must miss their top poster.
>>
>>30384649
Thank you, gentlesir.
*tips fedora*

>>30384651
>>>/int/
>>
>>30384626
>>30384654

>parroting stale 2014 memes

I get that it's summer, but you don't need to try THIS hard to fit in.
>>
>>30384669
>>
>pros: folded 100 times, cuts bullets and the sword of the gentlemen knight (samurai)
>cons:there is none
>>
>>30384698
Yo dawg, u ain't seen dat glock rip off da whole clip. Shit sword ain't gon be able to stop my bullets
>>
>>30384380
I read and watch a lot of manga and anime and let me tell you that you are only wasting your money. For the same cost and practicality, get a 9mm instead. It's also too gruesome to cut someone and it'll just give your trauma.
>>
>pros
>it's sharpened metal

>cons
>you'll only have mcdojos to learn how to use it.
>>
>>30384619
I've read books on bushido and it's not really necessary for mastery of weapons. It's mostly a method of social control.
>>
>pros: you'll have the means to ensure your freedoms
>cons: you'll be put on the katana watch list
>>
File: katana mastur raec.jpg (144KB, 1169x217px) Image search: [Google]
katana mastur raec.jpg
144KB, 1169x217px
>>30384380
>pros
its a sharp cutty stick
>cons
unless you pay a shitload, itll suck ass

If you want a halfassed wallhanger, just get a Zelda mastersword replica that's sharp
>>
>>30384380
Upside: you get a useless sword
Downside: You are a useless weeaboo
>>
>buying a katana
>not just buying some tanto edged knife
>>
>>30384800
>katana watch list
i fucking died

my second time on /k/ everytime i ocme here i die laughing
>>
File: From Katana to Kukri.gif (2MB, 387x217px) Image search: [Google]
From Katana to Kukri.gif
2MB, 387x217px
>>30384380
>pros: You have something better than your bare hands in terms of weapons + if you hit something hard enough you get a sick ass kukri.

>cons: You'll never hug, kiss, fuck, or even be able to talk to a girl ever again due to crippling autism and you will have spent $?,??? on a katana. If you hit something too hard it will break.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.