[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airsoft tread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 0000224811_normal.jpg (10KB, 600x131px) Image search: [Google]
0000224811_normal.jpg
10KB, 600x131px
i keep getting my posts removed off /b/ so lets see if i can start a Airsoft tread here.
1. i need to know what type of Airsoft guns /k/ likes
2. i need to know what FPS you guys like high/low
3. i want to get a sniper rifle but there are so many brands and types so i'd love some input
4.as for side arm i was looking for a full metal or slide and trigger metal
5.gas or Batteries
6.ammo type

thanks for any help /k/

lets hope this tread does not get taking down like that last few,
>>
File: 1450314353408.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1450314353408.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>You will never have warmfreshpaint
why even live
>>
>>29214414
>>/asp/
>/k/ is not for airsoft
>>
>>29214414
go to /toy/ bro
>>
welcome to /k/
now get out
>>
>>29214414
Airsoftgi.com
Buy the one you can afford that uses standard AR mags. Their upgraded spring sniper rifles are legit too. Lastly please do take this to /asp/ next time most of k dislikes things other people think are fun.
>>
>>29214414
If you want a "useful" airsoft sniperrifle, be prepared to spend at least 600+
>>
>>29214432
It's a hard knock life anon
>>
>>29214414
A good sniper is a jg bar 10. Lots of aftermarket parts too.
>>
>>29214446
/toy/ is a bad suggestion, OP better go to /asp/.

Also a bit surprised at the relatively calm conversation trying to help the OP.
>>
>>29214414
Firstly, /asp/ is what you're looking for.
Secondly, handguns at 400 fps, and just do your research online for a decent rifle. Don't buy a sidearm unless you're a milsim weenie, you'll literally never use it if you're sniping, or using any type of rifle or smg for that matter thanks to hi cap mags. Electric > gas for reliability, other way around for fun, and I usually run .2g bbs.
>>
>>29214930
if you are sniping you are (in my area) often requirered to have a sidearm if enemys come to close to you.
>>29214414
As a Base platform look for the Tokio Marui M700 it has the best aftermarket products
I personally dont like too high FPS (because it doesnt significally change range or accuracy) so 400ish
as a sidearm, i would go for brand, kwa makes good ones of you want a full metal slide, from we you often year complaints about leaky mags, vfc is more fun to look at than to play
I like gas more because its more fun but batteries are more consistent and reliable
for sniper ammo atleast 0.30, i would suggest 0.36
for my we m4 i use 0.28 (and thats what my sidearm gets also because im lazy)
>>
>>29214414
.22 air rifle packs a decent punch. The pellet isn't more that 20gr but at 1200fps you should be able to hunt just about anything knee-high. For birds .177 is fine and I wouldn't recommend less than 800fps.
>>
>>29214414
/k/ is not the place to discuss your hobby, >>>/asp/ is the established place to discuss airsoft
>>
Underage get out
>>
>>29214414
The mods can fuck off. Airsoft is restricted in UK and banned in Australia, so it must be /k/ approved.
>>
>>29215483
You can restrict sucking dick but it doesn't make it less gay or more /k/
>>
>>29215350
Airsoft guns are considered weapons in places like Australia, discussing airsoft tactics, meetups, and anything else is the hobby part of it.

The mil gear and airsoft guns you want are /k/ because mil gear is always being discussed, and the guns are weapons.
>>
File: 1457532801555.jpg (513KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457532801555.jpg
513KB, 720x1280px
>>29215489
>dicks
>not dildos
Gtfo my /k/ pussy.
>>
>>29215496
Don't try to do mental gymnastics on this one, just because some weak country banned them doesn't mean they are less gay

/asp/ has been and always will be for air soft, it is not /k/ related, child
>>
>>29215496
It has been established since /asp/ was created that airsoft doesn't belong on /k/. I don't care that cuck countries banned it's subjects from using
>>
>>29215522
Its not mental gymnastics, its a real gun because he says it is. You can't argue with him because in his mind an airsoft gun is a viable hunting and self defense firearm.
>>
>>29214414
>1. i need to know what type of Airsoft guns /k/ likes
Bolt actions springers and GBBRs
>2. i need to know what FPS you guys like high/low
450FPS is everything I need
>3. i want to get a sniper rifle but there are so many brands and types so i'd love some input
JG Bar-10 or VSR10 with PDI upgrade parts, or T96/MB01/MB08 with PDI upgrade parts as well
>4.as for side arm i was looking for a full metal or slide and trigger metal
KJW is good bang for your buck
>5.gas or Batteries
Depends on where you live, but GBBRs have some light recoil and are much more realistic
>6.ammo type
0.35g or 0.40g

If you want to get a "sniper rifle", you'll find that a well made ghillie suit is very effective in non-CQB terrain and a very good complement to a bolt action rifle.
>>
Sniping is Damn near useless in airsoft, ammo is so cheap, just buy a 400 fps auto and fill the air with bbs.
>>
>>>/asp/
>>>/toy/

Airsoft is not a weapon
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/asp/1064893
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.