[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns for Trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 34

File: Ruger-LC9-Pistol1[1].jpg (41KB, 840x440px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-LC9-Pistol1[1].jpg
41KB, 840x440px
I am a male-to-female transgender person living in a very conservative neighborhood. I have plans to move to a more tolerant location in a couple more years, but until that time I need protection. I fortunately know of a gun dealer who would sell me a gun since I've gotten to know him better and he doesn't really care about what I am as long as he gets his money and that I do not use it for anything illegal.

Now what kind of gun should someone like myself get? I am thinking of a handgun, of course, like a pistol. but I am fairly new to the world of guns. What do you think, /k/?

Also, other than gender dysphoria which is well under control now, I am perfectly sound mentally.

This is not a troll. I came here since you seem to be better experts on this subject than Reddit.

Pic is just a handgun. Needed to upload something. I haven't visited 4chan in some time and back when I was active I mostly spent time on the text boards. Sad to see them go read only.
>>
Drink bleach.
>>
>>28272278
suck start a shotgun.

Go take your pity party someplace else
>>
>>28272278
1) Fuck you. No one gives two shit ls about your snowflake status. Do you actually think Sig Sauer or Glock has a special "Transgender Line" of products? Again, fuck you.

2) Buying a gun from a drug dealer and not a gun store (especially given that you're so mentally sound and all) is a great idea. You should totally do that.

3) Fuck you.
>>
>>28272278
I would like you to die. You are one of the many things wrong with this world.

That said, get something small if you'll be carrying. I like the p938 for me. Look into subcompact. Go to a store and feel them in your hand. really finger fuck them. Go to a rent range and try them out. Do what feels good. Go with what feels right. There is no best gun, only preferences and opinions.
>>
>>28272278
>I am a male-to-female transgender person
Cool, on the ATF form 4473, don't forget to answer "YES" to question 11-f.
>>
>>28272278
As an actual serious response, I'm going to recommend a M&P Shield 9mm, Makarov, or maybe the one in your pic since it's not that bad either and you apparently like it.
>>
>>28272278
Literally all you had to say is "hey /k/, I need a gun for protection but am new to guns, could you help me out?" and get some legitimate answers.

Fuck off attention whore, I'd tell you to eat a dick but chances are you already have.
>>
>>28272278

Glock 19's don't discriminate

You know, now that I think about it, no guns discriminate

We could learn a lot from guns it would seem
>>
>>28272350
Guns kill terrorists instead of worrying about their feelings. We should learn for guns.
>>
>>28272278
>This is not a troll.
>I am mate-to-female...

Wow, it's like you're unique and special! Good job.
>>
CZ-75. One of the best full sized handguns.
>>
>>28272350
Glock 19s work without complaint whether rain or shine, whether in the mud or having just been thrown against a wall.

>>
No one cares that you're a tranny faggot from reddit.

Fuck you, fuck your post and fuck your snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>28272278
So what if you have a dick and wear womens clothes? All you had to say was that you want a gun for self-defence.
>>
I don't think you're allowed to own a firearm if you've got a documented history of mental illness.
>>
>>28272350
Glock 19s only have problems working with limp wristed pussies but anything else is okay.

>>
>>28272374
That's why she wants it to buy from a drug dealer
>>
>>28272350
Guns are meant for certain roles from the moment they were made.

>>
>>28272344
Hold on, I screwed up.

AS A GENDER-CONFORMING NONRELIGIOUS WHITE MALE OF CELTIC ANCESTRY, WHO ALSO IS MORE OR LESS MENTALLY COMPETENT, I RECOMMEND SMITH AND WESSON'S M&P SHIELD IN THE 9X19 PARABELLUM CALIBER. ALSO I AM A GENDER-CONFORMING MALE AND I AM SUPPOSEDLY WHITE EVEN THOUGH THE IRISH ARE MUD WHITES AND MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY COUNT. ALSO MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION FAVORS SMALL CHESTS AND LONG LEGS.

I think that's better.
>>
>>28272393
>ALSO MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION FAVORS SMALL CHESTS AND LONG LEGS.
That's pretty weird anon.
>>
>>28272350
Guns equalize the weak and the strong. They give a voice to the oppressed. We can learn from guns.
>>
File: 1450330570122.png (269KB, 342x328px) Image search: [Google]
1450330570122.png
269KB, 342x328px
>>28272278
You again? I remember this thread a couple months ago.
>>
File: dancy dancy sexy.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dancy dancy sexy.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>28272398
>small chest and long legs are weird
>>
>>28272278
A special snowflake C93 for a special fucking snowflake like yourself

Also More Tolerant=Less gun friendly
>>
>>28272399
I shot .38 special from a revolver chambered in .357 Magnus and no one told me that my ammofluid gun had a mechanical defect. We can learn a lot from guns.
>>
Wow! Thank you all for the suggestions. I will be sure to look into them.

>>28272308
I am buying it from a gun store.

>>28272333
Thank you.

>>28272337
What is question 11-f?

>>28272344
I just found a picture of a handgun, but I didn't really expect it to be recommended.

>>28272347
I'll make note of that. :-)

>>28272350
I guess we could.

>>28272380
Hey now, I'm not limp wristed by any means.

>>28272387
Uhh, who the fuck would buy a gun from a drug dealer? I know a retailer.

>>28272393
Didn't I see you on /tv/?

>>28272403
There was a thread a couple of months ago?
>>
>>28272428
>What is question 11-f?
What is google?
>>
>>28272428
>missing the glawk limpwristing joke
sad day
>>
File: 355137.jpg (159KB, 692x807px) Image search: [Google]
355137.jpg
159KB, 692x807px
>>28272278
Hey gurl.

Glock 19, Ruger LC9, Smith&Wesson M&P Shield, Springfield XD 4" -- any of those in 9mm. Choose whatever fits your hand best, whatever you shoot with best, whichever you feel comfortable carrying.

For female clothing, a Ruger LC9 would probably conceal the best, but go with what you can hold and shoot comfortably.

For practice ammo, Blazer Brass, Geco, Herter's Select and Fiocchi are all decent, and using ammoseek.com you can find such decent ammo for less than $10/box of 50. You'll want at least 300 rounds of practice ammo -- that's 2 good, skill-building trips to the range.

For 9mm defensive ammo, you'd do best to go with Federal 124gr HST. Again, with ammoseek.com, you should be able to find this for less than $30/box of 50. Ideally, You'd want at least 100 rounds of this -- 50 to practice with *after* those practice rounds, and 50 to keep for defensive purposes.

Go to a range at least once a month to practice, work on your fundamentals, and keep your situational awareness.
>>
M&P shield, Ruger LC9s, etc.
Pick one that feels good, get a good concealed holster, get your CC license, practice weekly at least 50 rounds, carry a well regarded hollowpoint ammo such as gold dots or something.
>>
>>28272428
>11f

question 11f on form 4473 asks whether you've been adjudicated mentally defective or committed to a mental institution by court order.

they're making fun of you for having the mental illness which causes you to desire becoming a shemale.

realistically, no, you would not fail 11f, provided you've been honest and forthcoming about your mental health record.
>>
>>28272428
I have never in my life posted on /tv/, wouldn't be surprised if someone else is using the same name there though.
>>
>>28272467
I kind of figured that was what 11f was. So basically if I am clear of any serious mental disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder then I should be good?

>>28272445
This is very informative, thank you.

>>28272470
I guess I got confused by the K name. I'm thinking of somebody else.
>>
>>28272393
>tripfag
>mentally competent
>sexual orientation anything other than large cocks

You don't fool us.
>>
>>28272484
Schizophrenia would probably block someone, bipolar disorder would most likely not be an issue unless it's exceptionally severe. If you've ever been "adjudicated mentally defective or committed to a mental institution by court order" you would know about it.
>>
>>28272484
>if I am clear of any serious mental disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder then I should be good?

the biggest thing about 11f is /adjudicated/ mentally defective. basically, a judge has to declare you mentally incompetent. if you read the instructions for 11f, they too go on and on and on about court orders, insanity pleas, etc etc.

so, basically, you could be nuttier than a fruitcake, but if a judge hasn't said anything about you being crazy or retarded, you're good.
>>
File: 1448493577094.jpg (23KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448493577094.jpg
23KB, 500x350px
>this is not a troll
>>
post nudes u special snowflake i wanna rek that boipussy
>>
>>28272505
FEEL THE RHYTHM WITH YOUR HANDS
steal the rhythm while you can
SPOONMAN
SPEAK THE RHYTHM ON YOUR OWN
speak the rhythm all alone
SPOONMAN
>>
>>28272505
SPOONMAN
COME TOGETHER WITH YOUR HANDS
SAVE ME
I'M TOGETHER WITH YOUR PLAN
SAVE ME
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE INDIANS
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND RED
SPOONMAN
ALL MY FREINDS ARE SKELETONS
THEY BEAT THE RHYTHM WITH THEIR BONES
SPOONMAAAAN
>>
>>28272419
I doubt *it could shoulder a rifle
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x665px
>>28272555
>>
>>28272577
Those plump dick sucking lips...
>>
>implying the risk comes from conservative people and not from the niggers living in vibrant and tolerant neighborhoods
>implying there is a special gun for special snow flake faggots who believe they are women and want to shove it down everyone's throat
>implying this isn't a troll

2mg of Pimozide a day gets the tranny away
>>
>>28272278
Welcome to /k/. We don't actually give a shit about who you are and transgenders tend to be raging fucking hippy authoritarians so telling us that probably isn't in your best interests and will bring out all of the /pol/tards.

That being said, are you on Androgen blockers? Because if you are, stick in the 9mm to .380 range. If not, experiment at a local rental range. Every shooter is different and every shooter's hand is different. So if it feels right and you shoot it well, it is right.

And don't cheap out, either. It's a question of how much your life is worth to you and my life is worth at least glock money.
>>
what the fuck??! what self respecting, sane gun dealer would ever sell a gun to a mentally unfit transvestite piece of shit??! i know i wouldn't.
>>
>>28272580
aaaand you're gay

>that's a dude
>>
>>28272702
>being bi isn't tactical af
baka desu senpai
>>
>>28272711
>I'm a tactically bisexual/Ammosexual presenting as a 1911.

Yeah, I can get behind this.
>>
>>28272428
>Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful
authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?
>>
>>28272278
>the whole stupid story when all you had to say was you needed gun suggestions
When you eventually off yourself with the gun you're buying, make sure you do it right so you don't just shoot your face off and die slowly.
>>
>>28272387
>she
>>
>>28272278
People with mental disorders shouldn't own guns.
>>
A taser and a pepper spray
Take testosterone hormones once a day.
>>
>>28272278
The simple answer is no one cares about your gender dysfunction and making it a major identity issue when dealing with people just drives a wedge.

Guns do not care about how you identify, nor do most gun brokers.

The honest answer is find a local gun range, go there. Many people will have no issue with you asking to hold their guns if you specify unloaded. Some may say no, it is their property, and their right to decline.

The ones you do feel will let you find one that is comfortable in your hands. That is the most important thing.
>>
>>28272916
>The simple answer is no one cares about your gender dysfunction
Most of the replies say otherwise.
>>
>>28272919
Because most of the people with issues like yourself have declared anything but open arms hateful.
This is what is known as a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
File: 1450697393946.png (69KB, 524x464px) Image search: [Google]
1450697393946.png
69KB, 524x464px
>>28272278
Are you a cute trap or one of those fat ugly ones?
>>
File: Fine.webm (3MB, 776x570px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.webm
3MB, 776x570px
>>28272933
Found a webm of Op.
>>
>>28272278
M&P shield. Then carry it on your inner thigh and you and I can re-enact that scene from Escape from LA, only instead of threatening your life we fuck. Sound good? Also I require some pics to confirm your body type. Purely for scientific reasons.
>>
File: 1450139561426.jpg (102KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450139561426.jpg
102KB, 1124x1024px
ahahaha oh fuck

>fortunately know of a gun dealer who would sell me a gun since I've gotten to know him better

Not once have I gotten to know the person I'm buying my guns from, they are stores, businesses, do you fucking have to get to know the person selling you your groceries at walmart?

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but you're really giving off a snowflake "give me attention" feeling, and you need to drop that shit.

In other news you should either buy an lc9 or an XDM.
>>
>>28272954
>not posting woody harrelson in anger management
Gg
>>
If you want to CCW eventually, a G26 (9mm) can work if you aren't scrawny, or if you live in a place where you can wear thicker clothing. They're pretty reliable and not too fancy, they're compact, Glocks are common, 9mm is a nice cartridge to use for self-defense, and it can take 15, 17, and 33 round Glock 9mm magazines, which is a small bonus. If CCW as big as the G26 isn't viable, or that's too small for you, get something else.

Whatever you get though, train with it seriously. Take classes, go to the range and practice actually landing accurate shots, read up on gun matters, and educate yourself about basic tactics. YouTube has some non-terrible videos if you search for tips. Also, these snap caps are the shit for dry fire practice of trigger pull: http://www.amazon.com/Bs-Dry-Fire-Snap-Caps/dp/B0116829BM/

AAs / GRS and estrogen/progesterone will make you weaker. I certainly got significantly weaker from years of HRT and the various surgeries it took to unfuck the mismatch between my brain and body. So, exercise. Hell, even exercise with your weapons. Practice holding your gun, aimed precisely, for long periods without letting your arms drop. Practice manipulating the slide and controls from weak positions, one-handed or off-handed if you can, and expect some pain potentially if you've gotten squishy already.

Also, for fuck's sake, practice all other aspects of self-defense too, not just the gun aspect. Situational awareness, preparedness, basic medical knowledge, not getting in crappy situations, wearing practical clothing, less lethal options, and hands-on fighting are all things you should get familiar with if you are serious about this. Additionally, you should know the law surrounding self defense, and know your limits and capabilities so you don't freeze up or go too far.
>>
File: Shotgun.png (188KB, 1600x296px) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun.png
188KB, 1600x296px
>>28272278

What does being a tranny has to do with buying a weapon? Why even bother to post about it?

Do this:

> buy this weapon
> aim at your own head
> press trigger
>>
>>28273902

lol, you told someone on the internet to shoot themselves, you're such a clever retard
>>
>>28273910
lol the funny part is that the tranny faggot probably will shoot himself whether being told to do so or not.
>>
>>28273910

> lol

I think my advice will also work for you too.
>>
>>28272278
I carry a Ruger LC9, which is the picture you posted. It's lightweight and does the job, and it won't break the bank.

If you're not looking to carry but just have something around the house or in the car, Rock Island Armory M206 .38spcl revolver can be purchased new for under $250
>>
>>28272278
Hey OP, fellow MtF here. You're going to get mostly troll and bullshit responses from people, so here goes:

>Do you intend to carry this gun with you in public?
If so, look into whether your state requires a concealed carry permit. If so, you will need to get a permit. Some states don't require permits. Ask your local police department, county or state law enforcement agencies.

>For a handgun, anything in 9mm is good.
9mm pistols come in all sizes and shapes. Check around your gun dealer's store to see what gun fits your hand size, whether the weight feels right, etc. I chose a Glock 19. It's fairly compact and was easy to control in recoil. If you want to carry the gun, you want something small and compact, maybe more so that a Glock 19. The gun in your pic would fall in that category nicely.

Definitely go for a semi automatic pistol. The worst thing you can do is buy a revolver and have to reload that shit in the middle of a self defense situation. The higher the mag capacity the pistol has, the better. More ammo is always better. You never know when you'll need it or how much you'll need.

>Mental Health Issues (11-F)
Ignore the troll posts. Transsexualism (Gender Identity Disorder and/or Gender Dysphoria) are not by themselves "mental illnesses". Being gay, lesbian or transsexual is never disqualifying in and of itself. The 11-F question on ATF forms when buying a gun specifically asks whether a court and a judge has ever concluded you to be considered legally insane, dangerous, incapable of taking care of your own affairs, or if you have ever been forcibly committed inside an institution (as ordered by a judge or court).

Pro-Tips:
>When you get your pistol, train at a range as often as possible. Learn how to shoot it and how to shoot it correctly and effectively.
>Only pull out your gun if you are directly in danger of being attacked. Don't just pull it out cuz some retard calls you a faggot.
>>
Any gun is good enough to kill yourself with.
>>
>>28272278
>>28272428
>>28272445
>>28274076

All these traps and no sexy trap pics with guns.
What is happening to you /k/?
>>
>>28274112

> sexy
> trap

Pick one and only one.

Better yet, maybe /b/ is more your cup?
>>
>>28272278
Shut up faggot, you could just say you're interested in a gun rather than you have mental illness.
>>
>>28272278
>Very conservative neighborhood

So the exact place that violent crime doesn't happen?
>>
>>28274244
This.
I'd say you're totally safe, OP
>>
>implying that anyone gives a fuck if you're a mentally deranged faggot
Just get a Glock 19, M&P Shield or your pic related, it's not like there's a special tolerant and multicultural handgun especially for faggots.
>>
>>28272278
Buy a rope and hang yourself. Shitty abomination.
>>
>>28272308
This.
>>
>>28272278
Why doe any of this matter? No one gives a shit about your special snowflake pity party,

There was no need for any of this, all you needed to do was ask for a good self defense gun.
>>
>>28272278
Attack Helicopter
>>
>>28272278

>Be male-to-female tranny
>Still have man hand and shoulders
How lucky OP you can still wear all your old shit.

Or are you going to start flinching and leaning back when you shoot like a real woman?

>mfw i realize women leaning forward when they shoot may be trannies
>>
>>28274356
>Why doe any of this matter?
>No one gives a shit about your special snowflake pity party
Because faggots like to tell everyone about how they are ______ all of the time. And no one gives a shit about _______, except for other faggots.

It is the defining characteristic for being a faggot.
>>
>>28272337
KEK
>>
>>28272278
my recommendation is not to ever own a gun period. you have created a boogyman that you need to protect yourself from. you will kill the first person that knocks on your door after dark.
>>
>>28272278
Any single stack 9mm will be good for concealed carry. Beretta Nano, Glock 43, S&W Shield, Ruger LC9, Kahr CM9 etc.

Get a concealed handgun license or whatever your state calls it. Get good insurance, train, train, train, learn about good situational awareness and avoid danger, train some more. A gun isn't something you buy and forget, it's a commitment to safety and proficiency, and you should only carry one if you're confident you will use it and use it well should you need it.
>>
>>28272333
>I would like you to die
>That said...
>Gives good advice

/k/ is a magical place
>>
>>28272278
New fag here.
What are text boards?
>>
>>28274548
Boards that were text only, as opposef to image boards, which is all that's left on 4chan. The 4chan text boards have been read only for a couple years now.
>>
>>28272933
>thinks trannies are traps
Poor anon, you have much to learn.
>>
>>28272278
Guns for trannies are the same as guns for everybody else. Single stack .380s and 9mms like the sig 238 and 938, Springfield XDs, and m&p shield are all very popular choices because single stack makes for a slimmer frame
>>
File: Spock.gif (699KB, 248x193px) Image search: [Google]
Spock.gif
699KB, 248x193px
>>28272919
>Start thread with attentionwhoringly specific statement about gender dysfunction
>expect thread to not be filled with posters shitting on mentally ill OP due to the unnecessary statement about OP's obsession with dick
>>28272931
This

If you don't know why people say tits or GTFO when someone says they're a woman on an anonymous imageboard, then you're part of the problem

Just because you think you're a special snowflake for sucking dicks/dressing up/having tits/being rich/poor/ a tripfag does not in fact make you everyone's friend.
>>
>blah blah blah

SIG 938 if you can afford it.
>>
>>28272350
Guns are forged from metal and can last up to a hundred years.

We could learn a lot from guns.
>>
>>28272278

The only fun you should have

Is one to kill yourself with bitch
>>
File: Zergface Approval.png (101KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
Zergface Approval.png
101KB, 300x265px
>>28272333
Answers like this are why I love /k/.
>>
>>28272278
How would they know? Do you not pass well?
>>
>>28273902
all trannys carry weapons
fuckin' noob

also a lot of trannys do shoot themselves
>>
>>28272278
The mentally ill aren't allowed to have firearms OP, sorry.
>>
>>28272428
Go buy a gun from a private vendor or a gun shop and for the love of god no gun shop is going to turn you away for being transgendered as long as you aren't being a faggot about it. That said buy a makorav and get good faggot.
>>
>>28272420
>magnus

Forty kek
>>
op i'd say lc9, glawk 26, tiny m&p, or a tiny s&w

also please post a picture in nothing but a skirt for verification by our mods
>>
>>28272428
>smileys

Lesson number 2 in 4chan etiquette - we don't do that shit here.

Use reaction images instead. We are an imageboard network, after all.
>>
>>28275018
>missing the tone of the comment completely

Bruh baka senpai, desu :^)
>>
File: 1394619058452.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394619058452.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>28272488
Lost big time.
>>
File: 1419228661598.jpg (1MB, 2052x2235px) Image search: [Google]
1419228661598.jpg
1MB, 2052x2235px
>>28274121
Pic related

>>28274244
>>28274289
Who is Matthew Shepard, Alex?
>>
File: 1450647759114.gif (145KB, 362x74px) Image search: [Google]
1450647759114.gif
145KB, 362x74px
>>28272278
Make like an EXIT bag and get out. But before you do that, since you live in a fantasy world where everyone is out to get you, I'll give you soem advice.

The Ruger LC9 has a fairly strong recoil spring, and ia hard to rack. You, being a limp-wristed tranny probably won't be able to operate said gun. Metal subcompact and compact handguns typically handle recoil better, and don't require as stiff recoil springs. The Sig P938 comes to mind, as well as the P232 and P239. These are more expensive, but the quality is superior to those you'll find in any generic polymer subcompact handgun.

Another option is the Beretta Px4 Subcompact, this uses a rotating barrel mechanism, and is one of the softest shooting polymer handguns on the market. The mechanism also makes it easy for dainty faggot hands to rack. Lastly, you have the EAA Witness Pavona, which is a compact (and sparkly) polymer clone of the CZ-75. The gun is advertised for women and degenerates like you, due to the soft recoil, glittery polymer frame, and light recoil spring.

I'd suggest going to multiple gun stores and fingerfucking these guns, get a feel for how they point, how you can rack them, and if they have rentals available, how they shoot. Then make your decision based upon your wallet, and what you are comfortable with.
>>
File: 1447752578245.jpg (54KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
1447752578245.jpg
54KB, 700x472px
>/k/ is the easiest board to troll: the thread
>>
File: 1450573911805.jpg (257KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450573911805.jpg
257KB, 960x1280px
>>28275128
moar /k/ traps please
>>
File: 1450236110901.png (138KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
1450236110901.png
138KB, 275x263px
>people getting this blasted over one anon claiming to be trans

/k/ really is the easiest board to troll
>>
>>28272711

This desu senpai, being bi is the clear choice for high speed low drag sexual operating in all possible conditions and circumstances
>>
>>28272484
depression and a number of other more "minor" disorders are also instant DQs
>>
>>28272278
this is like the left wing equivalent of those "/pol/ here, need a gun to defend against niggers and rival white nationalists" thread

You could have posted ZERO information about your mental illness or the ebil convservatives out to get you but you just had to go and be a fag. Jump off a bridge.
>>
File: logo.png (90KB, 358x348px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
90KB, 358x348px
>>28272278
You might be interested in pic related. Not 100% sure if you may want to join them or keep away as far as possible from them.
>>
>>28274583
we got a new text board like a month ago man.
>>
File: 1450395182715.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450395182715.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>OP
>>
File: 1344011095716.jpg (8KB, 204x267px) Image search: [Google]
1344011095716.jpg
8KB, 204x267px
>>28275450
Isn't it great, they probably think their opinions on it matter too.
>>
File: 12183_front.jpg (210KB, 640x909px) Image search: [Google]
12183_front.jpg
210KB, 640x909px
>>28272544

OH GOD ATV OFFROAD FURY SOUNDTRACK YESSS
>>
>>28272278
You could just have made a CC gun thread, or an OC one.

You could have lurked more.

You choose to present yourself and to tell all your life to people that do not care.

Guns are not your main problems. Being a faggot attention whore is.
>>
>>28276536
Fucking this

Why couldn't you just ask about a good carry gun instead of having to make the entire thread about your special snowflake status?
You realize this isn't tumblr right?
>>
>>28276295
>depression and a number of other more "minor" disorders are also instant DQs
No, that's completely wrong. What part of "aducated" and "forcibly committed" are you guys missing? If you have not been to a court of law concerning your mental state and said court has not ruled against you, if you haven't been thrown into a straitjacket and locked up in a hospital against your will, then you are FINE.
>>
File: cruisekek.jpg (47KB, 680x432px) Image search: [Google]
cruisekek.jpg
47KB, 680x432px
>>28272488

check'd and kek'd
>>
>>28273902
>no shells loaded
>nothing chambered
kek
>>
>>28272278
Nobody cares about why you need a gun. Fucking degenerate. All you have to say is "I am new to self defensive thinking, and have a small weak frame. Point me in the right direction and I am willing to respect you by doing some research on my own."

Fuck you.
>>
>>28272278

I'd reccomend a 12g pump over a handgun, better chance of getting the job done when you blow your brains out.
>>
>>28272278
Do what the people in /mlp/ do and fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>28272702
Nigga he aint the one with the dick in his mouth
>>
>>28276329
underrated post
>>
>>28277168
Overrated*

Trannies aren't traps you moron.
>>
>>28272404
>Taylor Swift is attractive
>>
>>28277684
dont dick crazy
>>
>>28275300
this scrub needs to fix his ceiling tiles and put his shoes away
>>
>>28276504
dem bones too

>AAHHHH
>>
>>28272278
This is a troll. Why else would you post your whole backstory when it has utterly nothing to do with your question?
>>
File: 1450061357629.jpg (401KB, 928x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1450061357629.jpg
401KB, 928x1291px
>>28272278
be gay or kill yourself
>>
File: SIG P320 kits.jpg (78KB, 660x368px) Image search: [Google]
SIG P320 kits.jpg
78KB, 660x368px
>>28272278
Sig P320. It lets you customize the size and even change the caliber, it's the perfect gun for you OP.
>>
Nice blogpost fagtron

All you needed to say was
>any recommendations for a new pistol?

Go bathe with a toaster
>>
File: 1396110793919.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396110793919.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>28274076
>>
>>28274817
The only demographic with higher suicide rates than transgender faggots is people with mental illness.
>>
>>28272278
Guaranteed Replies: Thread of the Year

You did it OP, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>28275153
The subcompact PX4 is a Browning style lockup. Only the full size and compact have the rotating barrel.
>>
File: nothing matters.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
nothing matters.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>28272278
your sexual identity shouldn't affect your purchase, unless you want it to.
Go to a gun store, tell them what you know about guns, and ask for advice. If youre not an overly flamboyant in your face faggot they wont care. Ive sold and seen other sell to plenty of gays, trannies, cross dressers, ect.
Everyone has the right to be safe and we are aware your lifestyle can make you a target
I suggest handling a few of different calibers and actions and getting an idea of what you like. Do recomen
>glocks
>sig 320
>smith and Wesson M&P
>sig sauer p229
>CZ p07 duty
>ruger lcp
Also, LOOK INTO YOUR LOCAL GUN LAWS. places differ on what you can or cant get and what you self defense laws are
>>
>>28272278
I carry a S&W M&P shield 9mm, and my gf carries a bersa thunder .380.

buy from a gun store, not some shady motherfucker disposing of stolen weapons probably used in a murder.

Avoid the temptation to purse carry, as your purse is probably the first thing taken from you, and it isn't exactly good fumbling through gum wrappers, receipts, makeup and other assorted junk trying to get to your carry piece
>>
>>28274076
if i was him i wouldnt worry about magazine capacity. He only needs one round to kill himself
>>
>>28272278
No one here cares about your mental illnesses, they do not make any guns more or less suitable for you. This is 100% irrelevant to your question.
>>
>>28278955
They're the same demographic.
>>
>>28272308
I second this

The only thing that transgenders love to do is talk about how theyre transgender
>>
>>28272278
I hope you realize anyone who sells you a gun will go to jail for selling to someone with a diagnosed mental disease
>>
>>28275300
>>>/b/

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: 1450468374760.jpg (284KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1450468374760.jpg
284KB, 500x738px
>>28272719
qeq
>>
>>28280224

Get rid of that Bursa! I had one and within several mags the trigger started to fail. Ive completely torn it apart, reassembled, had armorers look at it, it will require legit, paid for, fixing and its not worth that.

Don't let the time she needs it to save her life to be the time the trigger doesn't actuate. Just don't.

That gun was THE eye opener, also first gun, and it taught me much; Never buy discount firearms that aren't also antiques.
>>
>>28272919
Because you shoved it in our faces. All you needed to say was you're new to guns, looking for a carry piece.

You could of identified yourself as a woman, indicating you need a smaller than normal gun to conceal easily in women's clothing

You could of identified yourself as male-female, indicating female clothing but male body type, meaning a slightly larger gun (as big as you can comfortably conceal is best)

But no. You put "guns for trannies" in the title, implying that there's a special gun for special snowflakes like you.
You indicated that you were scared of conservative people in your area, like most firearms owners here are, are violent people that you need to protect yourself with a gun from, which is insulting.

So fuck you, for being an attention whore on 4chan, if you did used to browse here, you should not better
Fuck your baiting title
Fuck you for insulting conservatives like me and assuming we'd physically attack a fellow American for having an identity/orientation crisis.
So yeah, 8/10 excellent troll, got me mad
>>
>>28275128
Wasn't Matthew Shepard involved with meth? Meth is pretty popular in the gey scene>>28275153
>>
>>28275128
>Who is Matthew Shepard, Alex?
Some meth dealer who got offed by one of his clients.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard#Alternative_theories
Sorry about your narrative...
>>
>>28272374
Committed or adjudicated mentally ill. If neither of these, you could have 6-7 different personalities and still be allowed to own guns. Though the younger ones might only be allowed to do so through private sales.
>>
File: 1324681120394.jpg (38KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1324681120394.jpg
38KB, 604x483px
>>28280805
>Alternative_theories
>>
>>28272533
Mah... uh... spnigga?
>>
>>28272840
Surprised it took that long for this reply to show up.
>>
File: admiralackbar.jpg (39KB, 768x569px) Image search: [Google]
admiralackbar.jpg
39KB, 768x569px
>>
>>28280737
Really? Between the both of us we have probably put about 8-900 rounds through it and I have no complaints so far. I havent had a problem with others i have fired either
>>
>>28278570
P250 DID IT FIRST/AS WELL
>>
>>28273003
>Not once have I gotten to know the person I'm buying my guns from, they are stores, businesses, do you fucking have to get to know the person selling you your groceries at walmart?

Really? I usually get deals from one of the gun stores I frequent because i know and interact with him on a friendly plane.
>>
>>28272350
Some guns are metal and some are plastic, we can learn them
>>
>>28272278
Sig sauer should be your to go because only fagits use em.
But just go finger fuck a couple hand guns and find one your comfortable with. Remember coopers laws and don't be a fuck wit.
>>
File: Nerf_rebelle_pink_crush_2.jpg (29KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Nerf_rebelle_pink_crush_2.jpg
29KB, 500x305px
>>28272278
Stop being a faggot attention whore bearded lady.
>>
>>28278955
it is a mental illness you fuckwit
>>
>>28282257
So it being gay
Your point?
>>
>>28272544
>>28276504
YO, ATVBROS, HAVE YOU FUCKING PLAYED PURE? THE LAST AND GREATEST ATV RACING GAME IN HISTORY TO BE HONEST FAMILY.
>>
File: Pink_Pistols_ar_glock2.jpg (13KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Pistols_ar_glock2.jpg
13KB, 250x265px
You may want to look into meeting with a local Pink Pistols chapter, pic related. They are a shooting group for LGBT and allies and they are hardcore. I don't know if there is one in your town, but if there is they tend to be cool people:

http://www.pinkpistols.org/find-a-local-chapter/
>>
What makes a tranny unable to use the same shit everybody else can?

No, seriously. Unless you're missing fingers, you should be able to use whatever damn gun you want, and if you ARE missing fingers, then you have other problems.
>>
>>28283222
They're weak because the drugs they take sap their muscles. They end up being extremely weak, brittle-boned men who think they're women.
>>
>>28272278
Hang yourself faggot

That is if you don't die of AIDS first
>>
>>28283060
I haven't played this, I just like Soundgarden and other Seattle grunge because it's what I grew up with.
>>
>>28272278
oy skrub
get a 40
t. tyrone
>>
>>28283231

Are they that afraid of a little discomfort, even if they are literally made of cardboard and twigs in terms of durability?

Jeez. It's like people don't want to test their limits or even exert effort any more.
>>
>>28272278
The pic you posted is a good choice, as is its smaller brother the LCP in .380. Also consider the LC9s (s is for striker fired) which is likely better for shooting. IMHO the Sig P938 SAS model is worth a look, despite being more expensive and heavier.

Since you're a T-girl, your concealment options are different and possibly better. You'll have more options for concealment of even a full frame gun in purses, etc.
>>
>>28283252
DUUUUUDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPSrOb9WSM
>>
>>28281033
>as well

do you even sig
>>
>>28272278
There was no need to mention you're a transgender to ask what gun you can or should carry/own, you starting this thread with that sentense is a clear sign of being a munt, yes a munt figure it out.

As for the gun part, if you think you're a bitch after your surgery than it's obvious that you should be looking for a gun of a small caliber but I doubt the surgery turned your hands into a girl hands so go and look for a gun that fits your man hands, pick one that feels right and go to the range, rent some and shoot it before purchasing any.
>>
Quit supporting this disgusting mentally ill degenerate. Ignore these attention whores.
>>
>>28272278
fuckoff galaxia
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.