[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 65

File: elonjuly9grlbhuurkhnngh.png (929KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
elonjuly9grlbhuurkhnngh.png
929KB, 750x900px
>New? Start here:
http://pastebin.com/vmW2qYkD

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/HcTtYVsn

>1.70 and prior versions changelogs:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_%28Elona%2B%29

>Elona Custom Discussion:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014

>Chat server back online:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19535#107

>Previous Thread
>>17372592

Current Version: Elona+ 1.70 (7/24/2017)
Latest Custom: E+C 1.70.1
>>
Congrats anons! You get to decide which of these lovely contestants wins the honor of being sand bagged in my little girls prison/gene engineering/execution/play room.
Just know all contestants not picked will get the consolation prize of being disassembled into genes to be shoved into the little girl like all female npcs before them!

Now for our lovely contestants! Younger Sister Rebecca, Young Lady Elizabeth, Dogsister Dorothy, Catsister Katie, and Alexis the Nurse (male)!

Place your votes now!
>>
>>17391745
Young ladies should be tied up and spanked.
>>
>>17391745
Younger sister is for ryona. Sandbag her and let your little girl mercilessly beat her to a pulp. Make sure your little girl doesn't let up until she's a sopping wet mess down there, one final blow sending her over the edge of ecstasy as she shows the younger sister her place. Only then are things as they should be.
>>
File: [email protected] (18KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
10069227@400-1362536696.jpg
18KB, 291x400px
>>17391745
What the fuck

The dogsister obviously
>>
You know I hear Thief is pretty good, and their passive does sound pretty awesome, but god damn.

I have bad luck ever trying it out. Maybe I try to use Pickpocket too much, and should just do my usual shtick of living in Yowyn forever as I gather crops and maybe eventually remember Pickpocket exists.

The Class-unique Feats are kinda neat though. Some anyway, Farmer's is pretty garbage, but something like Warmage is pretty neat. And the previously mentioned Thief.
>>
>>17391900
You forget the insurmountable king of class feats.
TOURIST!!!
>>
>>17391924
Aawww yeah nothing like losing twice as much gold from random events! : ^ )

Though really to be honest, Farmer is a really solid start. It's a shame the class feat is completely worthless. By my math, all it does is increase the Decapitation chance from like, 12.5% to 14%. Woo.
>>
>>17391783
>>17391824
>>17391871
All marvelous points!
Looks like noone seems to care about the cat and the trap, so I suppose they will be the first to become gene smoothies! Providing all those essential vitamins and genetic memories that little girls need to annihilate their enemies!

So now we have 3 cuties remaining. Which will come out on top? And who else will win a one way trip to becoming a disembodied voice in a small child's mind for all eternity?
YOU DECIDE!
>>
>>17391684
Is Yacatect suppose to be the avacado?
>>
I'm a bit tempted to try out EIIJII MOODO... but then I feel like I'm really not gonna get 'better' at this game...

That and actually leveling up faster is sort of bad.
>>
>>17392102
Younger Sister Cult representative here.
You wil regret if you'll make the wrong choice here, buddy.
>>
File: Superb God Maximus.jpg (86KB, 624x166px) Image search: [Google]
Superb God Maximus.jpg
86KB, 624x166px
We still don't have wish messages or moongates, but thank goodness death messages are back. It wouldn't be Elona without them.
>>
>>17392242
Itzpalt is a kiwi.
>>
>>17391684
Hell yeah got into 3 parts of the OP collage.
>>
>>17392272
I couldn't actually get chat to work. I looked at the 'guide' on it, but now I just get a big pop-up full of HTML dialogue.

I think it worked briefly, then it somehow stopped after a single message.
>>
>>17391684
Those sprites are all very cute
>>
>>17392258
I am sorry good sir, but despite your religious connections I am not the one pulling the strings.
The people will decide who shall be the lucky girl to keep her autonomy. I will merely tally the votes.

To be honest if no one had replied in a bout a day, I likely would have chosen dog sister. So you cultists win this round...
>>
>>17392272

eh how you get the chat working?
>>
>>17392280
If that popup is big and full of html, that means you haven't replaced server.txt

Don't edit it, just delete is and make a new file called server.txt and paste this into it:

elochat-proxy.shiroko.yi.org%elona.squares.net%

and make sure serverList is set to 1 in config.txt
>>
>>17392446
It's not worth it, there's a couple people who just say really cringy shit and pretend to be ingame news chatter
>>
>>17392470
If done right, it should make a pop-up with that server name when you load in?
>>
>>17392559
Right.
You can hit / and tab over over to the chat.
If it's full of messages about Super God Maximus dying it's working
>>
>>17392653
Aah its two tabs to see that chat. Neat.
>>
>>17392272
>but I'm a nyoro~n penis
What did he mean by this?
>>
I'm on a new computer and having a strange problem on character creation. On the appearance customization step, the game starts going slower the more clothing options I visualize, up to a point where the game simply gets stuck and I have to close it. Never had this problem before, and looking it up I didn't find it mentioned elsewhere. Any clues? I'm running windows 10 and executing with windows 7 compatibility. I'm aware it's a buggy piece of shit.
>>
>>17392788
Game shouldn't be buggy since it can pretty much run on a toaster. What do you have installed?
>>
Wiki says that pets disregard complicated body penalty while being ridden. Can anyone comfirm this?
>>
File: Elona Best Girl.png (964KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Elona Best Girl.png
964KB, 1280x800px
I was inspired by the conversation about talk files last thread so I made a quick one for my dog sister, based it on best wolf girl. Figured I'd share it here to spread the love. I apologize for the wall of text.

%txtCalm,EN //"I'm not a dog, a wolf! We're super cool."
%txtAggro,EN //"Grrrrrrrrrr! *Bark!* *Bark!* *Bark!*"
%txtDead,EN //"Miyubiiiii!!!"
%txtKilled,EN //"Awoooo!"
%txtWelcome,EN //"Welcome into my pack!"
%txtDialog,EN //"I am the great wolf Lanka! The Proud Wolf Leader!"
%txtMaterial,EN //"Ah! Give them back! I need them so I have something to smell when you're not around!!"
%txtBfast,EN //"I put in a lot of my love for {player} when cooking it~! Say aaaah~"
%txtNight,EN //"Th... this is... my chance to expand the pack...!!!"
%txtInsult,EN //"I won't forgive you if you take an attitute like that with me, I'm the Leader!!"
%txtInsult2,EN //"The Leader's orders are absolute!"
%txtDiscipline,EN //"This is like I'm a pet, and I'm supposed to be the boss as well..."
%txtDiscipline2,EN //"Kyuuun, kyuuun"
%txtDisciplineOff,EN //"A-A wolf doesn't take handouts from stranger!!"
%txtDisciplineEat,EN //"*Wharbl!*"
%txtMeal,EN //"The Leader gets first pick on the food. It's only obvious."
%txtCharge,EN //"That's right, wolves hunt in packs!"
%txtChargeS,EN //"How dare you... How dare you threaten my packmates!!!"
%txtChargeA,EN //"I'll rip you to shreds between my fangs!!!"
%txtKizuna,EN //
%txtSpecial,EN //"*Bark!* *Bark!*"

%txtKiss,EN //"*Lick* *Lick*"
%txtChoco,EN //"It's Lanka's special... "Lanka's LOVE"!!
%txtNade,EN //"Praise me~ Praise me~"
%txtHug,EN //"I never thought I'd be getting this much attention after making a pack you know~ Being a boss feels so... good!!"
%txtFawnOn,EN //"Stop going against the boss constantly!!"
%txtMidNight,EN //"If you don't leave I'll... I'll... NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!!"
%txtRideOff,EN //"Having troubles with a disobedient underling... this must be what it feels like to be the boss!"
%txtRideOffPC,EN //"Fine, even you want to join later I'm not gonna let you!"
%txtRideOn,EN //"This is like I'm a pet, and I'm supposed to be the boss as well..."
%txtRideOnPC,EN //"That's right, I'm the Boss of this pack!"
%txtLimit,EN //
%txtMultiple,EN //
%txtDrain,EN //"*Kyuuun, kyuuun.*"
%txtCreate,EN //"Ah! Give them back! I need them so I have something to smell when you're not around!!"
%txtEXAct,EN //Join Pack
%txtEXReact,EN //"We can understand each other through licky-licking you know~!"
>>
Damn these threads became /v/ incarnate, what happened.
>>
>>17393295
What do you mean?
>>
>>17393295
Not weeb 'nough? yeah
>>
File: 17-07-29 12_49_00.png (241KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-29 12_49_00.png
241KB, 1152x864px
Ehekatl watches over me.
>>
>>17393206
That's cute but put your wall in a pastebin next time
>>
>>17393206
You should make a cnpc.
What bit would be good for Lanka?
>>
>>17393988
cTemper,cSeeInvisi,cResFear,cHorse
>>
>>17393988
Welp, hacking a lanka sprite asap now.
Need to parse the chapter for a good goofy pose.
I need to get comfy with az painter anyway.
>>
>>17393531
You'll love that disease for a long time. Rods of firewall stack for recipes, teleport other is easy to get charges of, free silence and speed when you're too illiterate to read those books or unlucky with scrolls, free thunder vortex and all the weird ball spells.

Then lategame you'll remember you're going to get fucked the instant you find a rod of wish. Make sure to carry a few cure corruptions in your inventory so you can quaff them on the world map!
>>
>>17394052
Yep I got it at perfect point. I can craft rods now thanks to influx of material scrolls, got rare rods from magical plants but rods of wishes are way too far ahead. Even more so, i gained it just at the moment when i filled second storage house with rods.

First disease is a bit questionable for loss char but still works really well at this stage, I wonder if i should just leave it be. At very high levels VG could deal something like 2mil damage with this LER boost, 4 mil with uncontroll. Bonus MP for shield and early cap for extra experience are too tasty.
>>
File: face2_B.jpg (49KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
face2_B.jpg
49KB, 300x500px
I've been out for a few years, this is new, isn't it? What are the 'rules' (file size, format restrictions, transparency, etc.) for custom standup portraits?
>>
Well, charged attack special action is fucking broken, used it and threw a rock instead of hitting with melee and my character kept throwing for 40-50 throws until the enemy died
>>
>>17394201
bmp 24 bit 0 0 0 black is transparent, size is apparently scaled with 800x600 resolution in mind, but i never tried sized different from original 300x500
>>
File: 17-07-29 16_39_34.png (207KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-29 16_39_34.png
207KB, 1152x864px
Ano pls. I'm literally forced to stop dumping plat on gardening potency due to this shit.
>>
>>17394305
Where the hell are all your scarecrows
>>
File: scarecrows.png (208KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
scarecrows.png
208KB, 1152x864px
>>17394310
?
>>
>>17394329
You're missing about 30
>>
>>17394347
I have to camp furniture vendors for several years to fill even 6 farms with that amount.
>>
>>17394362
Oh i'm dumb i could simply buy more farms for this. Still too expensive for me at that point.
>>
>>17394362
If you have pickpocket, just repeatedly steal all the snow scarecrows in noyel
>>
>>17394367
lv3 pickpocket wont help much.
>>
>>17394347
So, why 30? Is it a vague guesstimation?
>>
Got a younger catsister, can I rewire her AI to have her prioritize using her bow before South Tyris, or do I have to wait until then? She's so frail in melee.
>>
>>17394477
Try Doujou. Or Custom AI from Elona+ Custom mod.
>>
>>17394486
Oh, it seems it only changes flavor text. I guess the only option is Custom AI.
>>
>>17394477
Self Status = Brainwashed: Move (Away)
Target Distance = 1: Attack (Melee)
Target Distance < 6: Attack (Ranged)
Target Distance > 1: Move (Forward)

Alternatively, you could give her a whip; the default AI will use those. (There's no way to do a distant melee attack with custom AI as far as I can tell.)
Or if you want her to actively avoid melee:

Self Status = Brainwashed: Move (Away)
Target Distance = 1: Move (Away)
Target Distance < 6: Attack (Ranged)
Target Distance > 1: Move (Forward)

(The Brainwashed line is optional, but if there's room for it it'd keep her from attacking you.)
>>
>>17394237
Wait what? You can have full portraits bigger than 300x500? Since when?
>>
>>17394237
Any size works BUT it will always center by the upper left corner.
>>
>>17394572
Just checked, you can feed image larger than base but game automatically crops right/bottom sides above 300x500.
I've had a larger image and didnt notice why it looks this way at first.
>>
>>17394449
Well, the code looks like this, as far as I can see (E+Custom 1.70.1):

if ( adata(16, gdata(20)) == 103 ) {
p = limit(rnd((sdata(180, 0) + 1) / 20 + 1), 1, 5)
repeat p
flt calcobjlv((sdata(180, 0) + 1) / 3 + 1), 2
dbid = 0
fltn "wild"
characreate -1, dbid, -3, 0
cbitmod 964, rc, 1
loop
}

Now from what I understand,
>if ( adata(16, gdata(20)) == 103 )
Means, "are we on a crop map?"
And
>sdata(180, 0)
Appears to be something like the player's gardening level.
So it looks like it spawns more and stronger monsters (higher loop count and higher level) based on gardening.

The object ids for snow scarecrow and scarecrow are 274 and 590, respectively, in E+Custom. I have found zero references to anything that checks those item ids for anything other than descriptions.

Has this been a myth the whole time?
>>
>>17394775
Couldn`t find any references for either scarecrow as well.

First roll is randomized amount of monsters based on gardening, with maximum of 5.
with amount of monsters decided by randomized 1 - ((gardening+1)/20+1))

You get 50% chance for maximum spawn at lv179 gardening.

Second roll is monster level, supposedly (Gardening LV+1)/3+1, which roughly fits the level range of actually generated monsters for me.

Found sdata 180 being mentioned there:

listn(0, listmax) = "採取する" + "(" + skillname(180) + ": " + sdata(180, 0) + ")"
listmax++
atxrefval1 = 7
}
This is a piece of code for bush gathering spot, and indeed, sdata (180,0) refers to gardening skill level.

Judging by sdata(180, 0) * 2 + 5 > rnd(atxlv + 1) formula used to calculate succes of gathering, full skill level value used, since atxlv = nefia level.

Conclusion: its no wonder VG is so op, farming would be impossibly hard for non-combat characters without this skill.
>>
>#defcfunc calcobjlv int calcobjlv_arg1
>if ( calcobjlv_arg1 <= 0 ) {
> objlv@m43 = gdata(22)
>}
>else {
> objlv@m43 = calcobjlv_arg1
>}
>if ( gdata(20) == 30 ) {
> objlv@m43 = 1
>}
>repeat 3, 1
> p@m43 = rnd(30 + cnt * 5)
> if ( p@m43 == 0 ) {
> objlv@m43 += rnd(10 * cnt)
> continue
> }
> break
>loop
>if ( calcobjlv_arg1 <= 3 ) {
> if ( rnd(4) != 0 ) {
> objlv@m43 = rnd(3) + 1
> }
>}
>return objlv@m43
Meh i cant read that shit. Supposedly calcobjlv_arg1 = 2 for farm spawn and cnt is the result of gardening/3 part of the spawn formula, but I'm not sure what i see there.

Its like reading complicated story with MT. So very 'fun'.
>>
>>17394960
>calcobjlv_arg1
is, in this case (sdata(180, 0) + 1) / 3 + 1, which translates into (gardening + 1) / 3 + 1
It means the game will only spawn monsters with level roughly up to ~gardening/3, and "quality" of 2 (normal, non-boss).
>>
>>17394987
Thank you for deciphering this.

Its time to ALP Karatas now, I guess.
>>
File: Element Maneki.jpg (5KB, 48x96px) Image search: [Google]
Element Maneki.jpg
5KB, 48x96px
Hey guys. Sorry for the delay, but the next stop on the Nightmare train has just arrived! Itzpalt saw his element dragon, and saw that it was good. So he decided to take it up a notch for his next creation.

Behold! The Element Maneki! Just like all other maneki crabs, it abuses its multiple gather to surround itself with a small army. Once it has an army, it takes advantage of its ally with over-ray! (and collected power to help build gauge for it) It doesn't do as much damage as expected, but with an entire's floor worth of mobs, the animation time will make you want to kill yourself anyway! For even more danger, it has a special surprise for when it is low on health, just to fuck your shit up even further.

Oh yeah, and because Itzpalt made it, it's immune to all elements barring magic. Because fuck you.
>>
File: SpecialSurprise.png (346KB, 673x600px) Image search: [Google]
SpecialSurprise.png
346KB, 673x600px
Sorta forgot to mention, but the Element crab comes with two versions, one that splits, and one that doesn't. Choose the split version if you want to ruin your game forever. DL link here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s43vk8mqa1wublj/Elemental_Maneki.zip

Tune in tomorrow for the final destination on the Nightmare train for now, as I'm sorta running out of ideas. But don't worry, the next crab will be by far the worst. So nasty, even Kai would dread its existence.
>>
>>17394052
Does it give you wish stock if you pick up a rod of wish? If so, how much?
I ask because super late game you may actually get more casts of wish that way.
>>
Any ideas for AE86 dialog?
%txtCalm,EN
"*muffled eurobeat*"
"*revevevevev*"
%txtAggro,EN
"I won't lose... to a scumbag like you!"
"You'll never overtake me!"
%txtDead,EN
"*overrevs*"
%txtKilled,EN
"The GT-R spun out!"
%txtWelcome,EN
"revevevev-vrooom!"
%txtDialog,EN
Hi.
What's up?
Dude...
%txtMaterial,EN
"This stuff keeps getting stuck in my filter."
%txtBfast,EN
"Ready to deliver some tofu?"
%txtNight,EN
"revevevev-ooov"//is this an intelligible onomatopoeia for car shutting off?
%txtInsult,EN
"You're car is slow."
"You fight like a two cylinder!"
%txtInsult2,EN
"You suck!"
"You will die alone."
%txtDiscipline,EN
"Stop!"
%txtDiscipline2,EN
"Stop!"
%txtDisciplineOff,EN
"Please...stop..."
%txtDisciplineEat,EN
"Can I eat this food?"
%txtCharge,EN
"I will protect you!"
%txtCharge,EN
"I started to charge from now."
%txtCharge,EN
"How about this attack?"
%txtKizuna,EN
"Perfect rev matching!"
%txtSpecial,EN
"Weee."
%txtKiss,EN
"Woohoo!"
%txtChoco,EN
"Woohoo!"
%txtNade,EN
"The AE86 sparkles."
%txtHug,EN
"Weee."
%txtFawnOn,EN
"Weee."
%txtMidNight,EN
"ZZZ.."
%txtRideOff,EN
"That was a good run."
%txtRideOffPC,EN
"Weee."
%txtRideOn,EN
"Let's go!"
%txtRideOnPC,EN
"I don't think we're doing this right..."
%txtLimit,EN
"Speed car, speed car, AE86 is coming!"
%txtMultiple,EN
"Weee."
%txtDrain,EN
"Weee."
%txtCreate,EN
"Weee."
%txtEXAct,EN
To blindfold
%txtEXReact,EN
"Weee."
%txtDialogB,EN
I am somewhat pounding.
%txtDialogE,EN
Please do not be mean...
%txtDialogF,EN
I'm fun!
%txtDialogH,EN
Very happy!
%endTxt
>>
File: rage.png (77KB, 422x430px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
77KB, 422x430px
I would nuke every city in North Tyris for a wish right now.
>>
File: c068-3.png (64KB, 242x207px) Image search: [Google]
c068-3.png
64KB, 242x207px
>>17395044
>multiple gather -> Over-ray
>cResElem
>>17395049
>split

Help
>>
>>17395069
No clue.

>>17394915
So it's a myth. Scarecrows don't stop wild spawn on crops.
>>
>>17395049
Nasty. What level is this guy? Are my ventures to DL400 enough to meet it and die horribly?
>>
>>17395049
Just dont make the resele+armour+metal+superior mag res combo, that would be a foul.
>>
File: 1497280364488.jpg (154KB, 618x622px) Image search: [Google]
1497280364488.jpg
154KB, 618x622px
>>17395073
>You're car
>>
>>17395167
Better start leveling Water Bolt.
>>
What guild rank do I need to be to reserve Oracle spellbooks?
>>
>>17395163
It's level 200. Higher than other naturally spawning mobs IIRC.

>>17395167
:)
>>
>>17395191
Oh by the way, finally met atlas manakei. You should've make him at least a little bit <boss-like>, because he was too insane to do anything to me or my team.
>>
>>17395044
You need to make a custom map just filled with all these variants at some run down crab research lab.
Let Irva experience true terror.
>>
>>17395243
Thanks for actually downloading these. Do let me know how they perform in case there's something wrong with them. Hope you don't mind references to 11 year old memes too.

So <enemies with these> are immune to insanity? Huh. Something to note for the next one. I'm too lazy to fix that right now, so insane manekis will have to suffice.
>>
>>17395281
Sorry for double post. I have no idea how to make custom maps though, so someone else is gonna have to do that. I wonder if the old map making guy is still around.
>>
>>17395297
Well, about the only "wrong" thing I can recall is that he doesn't attack me until I attack first.

>So <enemies with these> are immune to insanity?
Yeah, <upgraded> {enemies} are immune to insanity and bunch of other status effects. They also are resistant to hexes and, IIRC, have 5 times as much HP to chew through.
>>
>>17395325
Hmm. Not sure what could be causing that. But as long as he spams multiple gather regardless, it should be fine. You gotta attack him to kill him, or else face a small army.
>>
Just when I got first curse drake for her, Arasiel pulls this.

>>17395345
What's his "relation."? Because he also attacks my enemies like a neutral, except I can't displace him, only attack.
>>
Bronze coins are a new addition since the last time I played - what does the 'special menu' I can order from innkeepers with them do? Should I be saving them for something else?
>>
>>17395404
It adds attribute growth boost to every stat just like when you eat raw equipment that protects some attribute.
You can also use it to upgrade cart and your shopkeeper's CHA and negotiation potentials.
>>
>>17395404
Entire party will become complete satiated and get 1500 turns of increased stat growth for every stat.
>>
How does curse affect potions if you use them offensively? Does cursed potion of poison do more damage when thrown or less?
>>
>>17395363
-2, which should be hostility.
>>
>>17395404
>>17395412
In relation to the cart, its the only way to upgrade it now. And it caps out at 10 bronze coins per upgrade.

Don't worry about hoarding them, they aren't too hard to get. There's supposed to be plans for them to be used for more in the future though.
>>
>>17395425
Hm. Try -3, it worked well enough for my custom npcs. Damn, meteor is stronk in enemy hands.
>>
>>17395532
I'll give it a try tomorrow. I'll make the crabs have <rarity> too. Also, if you hate meteor, have fun with the Element Crab!
>>
Are laser guns only ranged weapons that do 100% of it's damage across almost all ranges?
>>
>>17395629
There's also the Nightmare.
>>
>>17395629
>>17395637
This is honestly why I usually don't bother with ranged characters.
At least with everything else I don't have to make sure I'm in the goddamn Goldilocks zone every time I make an attack.
>>
>>17395676
While it's true that magic auto-hits, there's something that it lacks: crits. For instance, +throwing rock can get you a 1.5x modifier rather than 1.0x at the right distance, and there are a lot of good special actions for ranged. Plus, you get to use special ammo, and special ammo is basically cheating
>>
>>17395688
Since crits roll full damage, on a flatfooted enemy you might do better with ranged than a single target magic spell even early on, and ball spells have worse range than a sniper rifle. That said I used to hate range as well before I noticed these things
>>
>>17395637
So basically stick with my artefact laser gun and get some good ammo for it, preferably heavy as shit ammo.
>>
>>17395688
>Each of the distance multipliers gets +05 to it, and when attacking, the pierce will increase to 70%.

1.05x, not 1.5x

And magic has the same damage reduction with range, just like most ranged weapons.
>>
>>17395688
Casting has conditional weaknesses for elemental spells (almost akin to an auto-crit), while Magic and Water spells bypass traditional defenses.
Granted Water has the shittiest scaling imaginable.
>>
Honestly, well-equipped throwing char is very scary due to many skills that scale with throwing, and very good overall synergy between buffs, over-long throw and ranged aoe attack.
>>
>>17395722
Magic falls off at a distance? Never noticed this, it always seemed to be the same damage. And I really thought +05 meant +0.5, rather than +0.05
>>
>>17395722
>>17395749

>As of Elona+ 1.32, magical dart, bolt and ball spells have a range modifier much like ranged weapons. The modifier is identical for all spell types and is equal to (100 / (75 + range* 25))%. An adjacent enemy is considered to be at range 1 and takes 1.00x damage, whereas an enemy at range 2 takes (1.00/1.25)x damage, and so on.

Well shit. I'm supposed to stand right in their face, huh.
>>
File: 1290714888987.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1290714888987.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>17395749
>>17395760
The wiki claims there is a distance modifier, but I'm doubtful of this.
I'm testing it on shit in the wild and my ice bolt seems to hit for ~5k at max distance and right up in their face, when it should be doing less than half as much at max distance.
>>
>>17395760
Well I guess it makes sense it would hurt more to take an explosion of fireball point blank to the face.
Still seems a bit counter intuitive for a full mage though.
>>
>>17395749
I didnt notice 50% damage bonus, but i didn`t test it extensively. Maybe stone's random damage is the reason.
1.5x + over long throw would hit like a truck.

>>17395749
At least thats what changelog says, never really tested it.

Well melee is still the king of raw damage, but ranged got crazy burst damage with good ammo or an extremely potent kit and layered bonuses for throwing. Most importantly, ranged is much more safe for permadeath in general. Accidental overcasts happen too often.
>>
>>17395788
Yeah I've been playing full mage for a while and I've never noticed this, and I had assumed it was like D&D rules, you hit them automatically and so deal damage. Reflex save is whatever, none of that shit here.
>>
>>17395788
full mage got bolt spells to work at long range.
>>
>>17395789
Maybe wizard class secretly ignores this? That would be a good feat as opposed to 10% mana saving anyway
>>
>>17395775
It's for magic dart like only if I remember correctly.
>>
>>17395722
>>17395749
>>17395760
>>17395775
>>17395788
>>17395789
>>17395794
>>17395796
>>17395802
>· Eliminated distance attenuation of all attack magic including ball type magic.
The distance modifier was completely eliminated for all magic in 1.39.
>>
>>17395801
Doubtful. Personally i never noticed the drop of damage with warmage.

>>17395802
>>17395760
Changelog says different thing.
>>
>>17395805
Christ why even read the wiki
>>
>>17395805
Thank you. I missed the most important part somehow. I blame endless changelogs.
>>
>>17395814
Wiki is so outdated it's not even a bad joke now
>>
>>17395817
Well it certainly doesn't help that the English wiki has the nerf, but not that it was undone.
>>
File: team.png (468KB, 810x630px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
468KB, 810x630px
>>17395044
Thanks for your creations. All three crabs are now in my game and I'm awaiting to see them in the void. Chose the split version for both performaid crab and the element crab. I'll report back when I see them down there. I think I see a sprite that looks very familiar in this pic >>17395049. I'm honored yet scared that I might be being used as a training dummy against these Armageddon engine crabs lol. Hopefully Kai and team will do alright when we seem them in the void.
>>
Threw a quick edit on the wiki page to hopefully prevent further confusion.
>>
>>17395829
Kai is so strong he needs completely unfair void-buffed creatures to even be worried about death, on a loss character no less. I'd guess a meteor from a Lv500 Element Crab would barely scratch you

>>17395851
Thanks!
>>
I like this game a lot
>>
>>17395864
Well, it would scratch him, but Kai has way too much HP to be fazed by most things. I can imagine maybe predators with capped-out stats and skills doing a number on him, but that's about it.
>>
I wonder if Bloodyshade reads that Elona Custom (Feature Request Thread) part of the wiki's forum. So many new skills are missing for pets.
>>
>>17395908

god moth skill stuff is not white listed
>>
So Rats have highest breeding power in the game, what about their evolution forms? Do they keep the same or lose/gain more?
>>
>>17395829
I'm so honoured that our local godslayer has noticed me. Mad props for you taking the risk. In all honesty, I'm not sure how difficult they'll actually be at your level, so you're sorta are the testing dummy here.
btw, I'm using the same PCC as you because it's one of the few good male pccs out there.

>>17395884
I did think about a crazy martial artist themed crab, but I don't think enemies can get the 8 attacks that MA do since they can't get the extra attack equipment. Not sure how much more dangerous predator enemies are compared to others, so some input from high levelled players would be nice. I need more ideas for future crabs, after all.
>>
>>17395884
Not to mention he has barrier so enemies have to smash through his also large mp pool to even get to his hp.
>>
I just discovered that Absolute Protect can put your defender in negative HP without killing him.
>>
I wonder if I should just save up for an Estate, or just get a like, Cozy House or something.

The cave in Vernis has its charm, you know but its kind of far from the Farm I put up near Yowyn, which makes collecting my pitiful salary or bills a bit out of the way...

Where do people like to set up their own little collection of buildings? It'd be neat if one day we could actually make a little functional town or something, although the Praise system seems to be sort of working that way for the actual towns.
>>
>>17395920
Breeding power only depends on level and race, evolition is unrelated.
>>17395911
There is at least a dozen of skills not whitelisted at the moment.
>>17395959
Megid flame, emergency evasion, super regene and metal(5 turn damage reduction one) skills, turn area into water tiles or water ball with lower chance, main weapon is ice ball. Speed, Divine wisdom, Holy Veil(lol) buffs.
>>
>>17395998
I set it up around Palmia(close enough to yowyn) or Port Kapul(pet arena instead of quest grinding)
>>
>>17395995
If you heal him but not enough to take him out if the negative does that instakill him?
>>
>>17396010
>evolition is unrelated.
Ah, good to know, thanks for the info.

Regarding buisness cards and changing classes, do you get the skills you don't have by switching to a class that does have it or is that not possible?
Further more can you switch to any non-default class that other NPCs have?
>>
If you guys want stuff whitelisted you've got to post it in that main E+C development thread. BloodyShade responds to that stuff. Just be nice!
>>
>>17396010
Megid flame, silent ocean and MA with ice element with super regen at low HP sounds like a nasty combo. The issue with having loads of buffs/debuffs is that you can't modify cNPC AI like you can with pets in custom, so I imagine several turns go to waster.
>>
>>17396025
Whitelisted?
What do you mean?
>>
>>17395998
I never figured this out either. I've got a house a little east of Lumiest, but farms there always snow, so I had to set those up around Lumiest and southwest. I set it near Lumiest so I could get fast travel to Noyel and Lumiest (spellwriter), but then again I have SLB, not sure if you have thse yet. Since tax prepay forms have obsoleted living near the embassy, if you already have an altar in your house, the only question is what areas do you prioritize? (Reason I mention the altar is that some like to put their house near the Truce Grounds)

If you like going back and forth to a food vendor there's always Port Kapul. What I haven't figured out is whether or not I should have set up my home/shop in South Tyris instead. I never spend any time there, and that's probably incorrect. I can't even imagine what'll happen when I get to the 3rd continent.

So really, it's all to taste, and no matter what you pick, you'll probably feel like you screwed up.
>>
>>17396023
You get passive buff from class if you used proper class name(lowercase). You can then rename class again to something of your own, and pet will retain last proper class' passive buff.

>>17396025
Good to know! I wasn`t sure where to post the list.
>>17396031
I think at least speed buff would be useful enough. Too bad you cant write proper AI like the one for original game monsters.
Anyway i just posted everything i could imagine that could strengthen kid with this direction.
>>
>>17396054
South tyris got maid mansion and you can set up 2 shops if you need. North tyris is still the main grind spot due to void and several return spots (like little sister mansion to read art of () books and such)
>>
>>17396063
I never bought that thing, I can't pull enough music tickets to even consider travelling back and forth to Arcbelc from Mansion. If it's more useful than that I guess I can spring for it. Thanks, now I don't feel so bad about staying in N. Tyris most of the time.
>>
>>17396055
So going for predator would only give the class feat passive, but not the +10 speed?
Dang, I guess they're only good for changing up your pets and switching classes once you're midgame and need something better.
>>
>>17396022
No, checks for 0 or less HP only happen when losing them.
>>
>>17396031
Another variant is a splitter tank (high life, armour+resele bits) with eye of mana and multiple gather.
Or mistletoe, probably better to check source for better source of mana burn(inner god one aside)
>>
>>17396173
What about a tank splitter that has greater throw potion?
>>
>>17396173
The crab I'm releasing tomorrow has something to that effect. Don't worry.
>>
>>17396180
Why not a greater throw potion bell/quickling?
>>
>>17396180
Greater throw potion is nasty, but not fatal. You'll lose 20% of your stats to high potion of disaster, but that's it.
>>
>>17396180
Why stop here? just dump metal, armour, resele splitter god that prevents teleportation and casts mewmewmew
Greater throw potion is more of an extremely annoying move than a dangerous one.
>>
>>17396193
Oh I thought disaster stacked.
>>
Of all the lovely things about Elona, there are still fewer that entertain me more than my pet catgirl going nothin' personnel kid on someone who gets too close to me, shadowstepping behind them, and executing them with a smile
>>
Is paralysis negation just much rarer than other enchantments, or have I been unlucky? Plenty of negates other, but I'm still open to paralysis.
>>
I made a little thing https://pastebin.com/SQrQtdiL
For the Misc. Information in the OP pastebin
>>
>>17396338
>https://pastebin.com/SQrQtdiL
Appreciated!
>>
About how many statues/cards before it's worth buying a museum in 1.70? Just saving the all up in a storage house for now.
>>
>>17396361
I could write down each stat for race and class individually so that you could simply do 2+2 on whats max and min for combinations, but I'm having a little of a brain fart trying to figure out min and max for Predator and Gunner classes.
>>
>>17396013
I did think of Port Kapul, since Palmia does lack a pet arena, and its normally kind of out of the way, so I could Return to it at least.

>>17396054
I always feel like I screwed up at SOMETHING in Elona. :(

Are the tax prepay forms those like tax certificate things? They seem suspiciously cheap for what they list, so I suspect you have to buy it, then have all the gold on hand for the certificate...
>>
>>17396405
Yeah, all you do is buy the forms and then submit them in the pay box, THEN it deducts it from your cash on hand. Think of the cost of buying the cert like the cost of buying a kitty bank. For instance I bought 4x 1.2m certs, used one, and 4x 12m certs even though I do not have 48m on hand and I did not turn them in. I just did it in case I need them.
>>
>>17396361
>>17396374
I updated it a bit, got the Predator and Gunner written down, as well as giving a more detailed per attribute-class/race 'chart'.
>>
>>17396193
Effectively losing a high potion of soma is one hell of an annoyance.
>>
>>17396193

somas are pain in the ass to make
>>
The Statues of Lulwy in Lumiest can't be stolen, but you can use them just like the one from the Rare Books quest. They're all on different cooldowns, too.
>>
File: salary.png (708KB, 801x604px) Image search: [Google]
salary.png
708KB, 801x604px
>>17396367
When it comes to salary the museum pays the most compared to other activities that contribute to it. At max rank you get around 20k/month while the maintenance cost is about 1500/month. If you already have some statues/cards you may already have the potential to offset the maintenance fee and profit. I say just go for it and buy it to get it out of the way.
>>
>>17396880
>around 20k/month
Correction about 40k a month. I forgot that you get paid the first and 15th of every month. Maintenance is the same though.
>>
>>17396880
I think you get 1/3rd of breaking even with just one rogue boss statue&card, museums are pretty much fastest building to start breaking even.
>>
File: 1431377403128.png (684KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431377403128.png
684KB, 1280x768px
>>
>>17397175
wait christ what the hell are you doing
>>
Do the god buffs/items let you raise your stats that high that fast? I've not bothered yet and people seem to have much higher stats than I do at those levels.
>>
Man these Bards are really stingy with Stradivarius. Been clearing them out of every town when I drop by and no luck still... is it really that rare, or do I need to do something besides shanking everyone of them?
>>
>>17397423
Best bet is to always use Oracle, and hit up Noyel during Jurefest.
>>
>>17397432
I completely forgot Oracles actually had a use like that, besides for selling as they're actually worth a pretty penny.
>>
what do I do to make my custom npc use swarm frequently but boost rarely?
aiMove. "100"
aiDist. "1"
aiHeal. "-1"
aiAct. "647,631,-1,-1,-1"
aiActSubFreq. "0"
aiActSub. "0,0,0,0,0"
>>
>>17397423
Have you tried pickpocketing their instruments before you kill them? IIRC, bards respawn with the same instrument every time, unless you take it away which causes them to generate a new one.
>>
>>17397175
Farming xp with meteor and summon spirit, huh?
>>
Anyone have something like hentai portraits? i need it to self insert role playing
>>
File: 17-07-30 14_42_25.png (190KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-30 14_42_25.png
190KB, 1152x864px
Praise Ehekatl! After a friggin half of a year of checking 4 upgraded merchants bi-daily I finally got that damned BBQ set.
>>
>>17398631
You were really unlucky, I got two off the embassy in under a week
>>
File: Missing sprite.jpg (77KB, 678x423px) Image search: [Google]
Missing sprite.jpg
77KB, 678x423px
How do I fix this?
>>
>>17398659
Update your spritesheet graphic\item.bmp
>>
>>17398663
How do I do that? is it on the pastebin?
>>
>>17398676
Simply re-install fresh version if you didnt mod it. I'd suggest re-downloading the game from original source.
>>
>>17398529
Guys? please help
>>
>>17398529
>>17398720
It's not clear what you're even asking. You want random portraits made using hentai doujin characters? Why not make them yourself? It takes under a minute to make one and it's better to choose yourself, I don't know your tastes
>>
File: 1432734120936.png (920KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432734120936.png
920KB, 800x600px
>>17398529
>>
>>17398631
Wait you actually can buy the BBQ set? By the wording on the wiki, I thought a Food Processor was the best you could buy, and a BBQ Set would only spawn in Party Time!
>>
>>17399228
You usually need some investment to get it from shop. Its a common, albeit relatively expensive, furniture. Like King's Bed.
>>
>>17398747
Maybe something with Kagami art
>>
>>17399546
So you want someone to replace all the character portraits with art by kagami hino.
>>
>>17399562
It's Kagami Hirotaka, but yeah.
>>
I'm always tempted to try and pick Yacatect for a god, because I'm always wanting more and more platinum coins... but the pet is just a goose, who doesn't become a cute girl until it evolves.

And who doesn't want a giant harem of cute girls?
>>
>>17399633
The answer is always custom sprites\PCC.
>>
Sorry everyone, but what is Elona+ Custom? it been long times since i got back to this.
>>
>>17399641
Does feel a bit like cheating, although I do need some kind of special sprites for duplicates... I can't tell my two younger sisters apart right now, and I can't evolve them for a looooong time.

Looking at the pastebin, only the PCCs seem to be not 'outdated', although I'm not sure what those are. Guess one way to find out.
>>
>>17399681
Custom is a mod of Elona+, basically it takes the latest E+ and translates a lot of text/enables cutscenes/adds QOL features. Using it or even switching back and forth from it and normal E+ will not break your game or saves
>>
>>17399681
latest version at
> http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014
description is at
> http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AnnaBannana/Elona_Custom

Most important feature, aside from what >>17399695 said, is that it provides the ability to program your pets with fairly well-balanced custom AI.
> http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AnnaBannana/New_Features_in_Elona_Custom_1.51.4
>>
>>17399686
Customization shouldnt make you feel like that. There are many PCC versions of vanilla sprites as well, with them you could view your younger sisters from all sides. you can fiddle a bit with sprites and make a copy with different color for clothes/hair, there are many simple ways to customize your bunch of slaves to make it look like a proper party.
And dont forget about talk.txt
>>
>>17399686
Check tieba pack
>>
>>17399597
Sure. Took me about 1 hour. File is at www.sendspace.com/file/9sei0t , extract this and replace the face1.bmp file with this bmp. As always, back up your original file. Let me know if there's a problem.
>>
File: face.png (20KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
20KB, 126x126px
For some reason, it seems like resource spots in dungeons use a global value to determine how many uses they have until they run out.
If you search a resource spot until it's just about to run out, then head to another resource spot, the second spot will deplete in only a couple searches. You can then go back to the first spot and get a full amount of uses out of it again.
You could use this to get more resources from "better" spots by resetting the counter on the junk spots.

It seems that someone in the wiki's comments noticed the same phenomenon, so it's not just me.
>>
>>17399901
Yeah it's a thing. It always felt like cheating to me
>>
>>17399855
Face1 file in /graphics/ not /user/graphics btw.
>>
>>17399855
Not that guy but why they're all ass though, and what is the limpbizkitman doing there?
>>
>>17399855
thank you so much, everything work fine, but why there are so many ass?
>>
>>17398631
What was the merchant level?
>>
File: 1400959354141.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400959354141.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17399942
This post made me curious so I checked, o im laffin
>>
>>17399965
50 to 60, I used +50 investment once on all traders which sold furniure.
>>
File: Karata Crab.jpg (3KB, 48x96px) Image search: [Google]
Karata Crab.jpg
3KB, 48x96px
All right guys. The finale to the Nightmare Train for now is finally here!

Disaster! A lecture at the adventure seminar on gene engineering has gone horribly wrong, and now the sturdy mascot has been merged with a multitude of crabs. The crabs began summoning an army of monsters, and the security team could not even scratch the monstrosities. Overwhelmed, they resorted to telporting the crabs out. Whilst the seminar was saved, these nightmares are still out there. Undefeatable, and with an army of terrors...

The Karata Maneki can only use multiple gather and summon monsters. So it's no biggie right? Well, as the name implies, the Karata Maneki is everyone's favourite mascot on steroids. cResEle, high resistance to pure magic, cArmour AND cMetal for 97.5% physical damage reduction, and as a God race, has a high life pool! All this combines to make this crab near unkillable. Whilst you do no damage, he summons his legions, and with no escape thanks to MG, you will be overwhelmed. Unless you are Kai, you better pack some prevent teleport equipment, or else you're never getting off Mr. Crab's Wild Ride!

Sadly, this guy cannot split. Noa/Ano had the foresight to stop cMetal/Armour npcs from splitting. Still, this crab is more dangerous than the rest. Install with caution. DL link for him and the rest of the crabs here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2h23m9ohuo6h5ww/Nightmare_Manekis.zip
>>
File: bestwaifu.png (552KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.png
552KB, 800x512px
Well, that's the end of the nightmare train for now, as I'm running out of ideas for the moment. Maybe I'll make some more when this fad dies out. Thanks for your positive reception, and thank you to those with the balls to install them. Especially those on loss mode like Kai. Do post your encounters with them here, so that the community and I can read all about (mis)adventures, and for me to fix any issues that become apparent.

The DL link above contains not only the Karata Crab, but all the other crabs too in one file. All the crabs have been updated to fix issues, so I suggest taking the time to re-add them if you've already installed them, assuming that's how it works. Because of this, I ask Mr. Pastebin to remove the links to the other crabs and instead like just this one to remove clutter on the mod pastebin.

Note: The image cannot be attained in normal gameplay anymore, as their <rarity> stops them from being dominated. No crab waifu for you :(
>>
>>17399855
You waste 1 hour to make this fucking ass?
>>
>>17399855
Make taimanin asagi portrait please, no ass please.
>>
>>17400235
Sorry, I was fucking my sister. I'll have it done right away sir.
>>
>>17400206
ALP says: liez(to note)
>>
>>17388034
>>17388460
>>17388527
>>17388537
Should have checked the pastebin.
>>
>>17400235
I think the joke was that you should do it yourself faggot
>>
>>17400281
Oh. I thought ALP only worked on static npcs. Neat to know.
>>
File: 17-07-30 22_38_58.png (194KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-30 22_38_58.png
194KB, 1152x864px
This rare item drop flag somehow breaks things here and there.
>>
How do you calculate invoke's chance? If i have Invoke Lulwy's trick [###] will i get 6% chance?(2% base chance according to wiki)
>>
>>17400600
>The chance of a specific invoke is fixed and #s will only affect the strength of this invoke.

So uh, you get 3 tricks
>>
File: happybedroom01.jpg (34KB, 290x153px) Image search: [Google]
happybedroom01.jpg
34KB, 290x153px
>>17400406
I was thinking the same thing today man, I have never seen so many happy beds in all my years playing
>>
Does everyone just make their own sprite sheets for monsters/npcs nowadays? After using the higher quality ones for so long going back to vanilla feels weird.
>>
File: extreme sleepover.jpg (75KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
extreme sleepover.jpg
75KB, 600x536px
>>17400179
>>17400206
mfw
>>
>>17400745
I simply tossed all the modded spritesheets layer by layer in one big psd and made my own version. Best effort/satisfaction ratio by me, making my own spritesheet would take several days of lurking.
>>
Do salespeople at the cyberdome sell miracle level equipment if invested in?
>>
Any way to negate confusion from Uncontroll?
>>
>>17400815
drink a healing potion or vernis original.
>>
>>17400745
I do it sprite by sprite so I don't have to keep editing it when updates and new monsters come out. This way only the ones I want get changed
>>
>>17400828
*for pets.
Since items that prevent confusion have no effect on it, I guess there is no way at all to prevent confusion?
>>
>>17400853
Get 30 (40?) Marksman for Rampage
>>
>>17400943
Do you get 50% str/dex buff with rampage?
>>
>>17400406
I agree, it makes some rare item seems trivial now.
How many evo heart till I start throwing them away?
>>17400745
I started editing one. Very far from finished.
>>
I wish I could get an updated version of this http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:24987
The guy who posted it is obviously japanese. I wonder where he uploads his stuff
>>
>>17401103
You can update it yourself in like 15 minutes. He's also most certainly Chinese, by the way.
>>
File: karata overload.png (212KB, 1163x897px) Image search: [Google]
karata overload.png
212KB, 1163x897px
1 ALP left. 1 party spot left. Yes/No?
>>
>>17401103
I'm using half of it in 1.70.1
Only need any image editor with grid and masked layers.
>>
>>17401134
Is this the sprite set that's in the OP? Fuck that's cute
>>
>>17401134
And 50 stacks of gain material scrolls for that chance to get 1 magic ink, still not sure if i should used it or get some actually interesting npc/god instead.
>>17401163
Dunno this sprite set is half-done yet and is made with 5 different sprite sets mixed together
>>
>>17399811
Tieba pack?

>>17399797
True... too bad by default you only have like, male body and female body. I might try some of these PCC packs out, not too sure what those'll change, but one way to find out!
>>
Just discovered the Beautify Elona Plus thing, got excited, then realized it is outdated.

How difficult would it be for a person with absolutely no idea what goes into these packs to learn and update it for 1.68?
Not willing to just give up even though the creator said he likely wouldn't update it, but I'm not sure what I would need to edit/add to make it work.
>>
>>17401406
I meant 1.69/1.70.
Haven't updated my elona+ to 1.70 yet but would if that somehow made fixing Beautify easier.
>>
>>17401406
only need to add new sprites from graphics/map#,face#,items.bmp from original game. Its very simple to do with any editor that supports layers - open modded file, insert non-modded file with the same name from 1.70 below it, on parts where new sprites exist erase modded file's area.
>>
>>17401434
Oh so I just need to edit those .bmp files with gimp or something? Sounds easy enough.

Would I need to go through and add any songs since apparently Beautify also replaces music?
Would anything particularly special or vexing need to be done to handle the nefia fever clock flames?
>>
>>17401504
The flames appear on interface.bmp, same procedure applies.
Just copy em over, or supply your own replacement.
>>
>>17401504
For Evochat sprite, exhentai is a wonderful source, search for chara in the artist cg and game cg section.
The problem is there's too many to choose from.
>>
>>17401504
nefia fewer clock fires is just a small separate area in interface.bmp
nothing else has to be done
>>
>>17400798
Fyi yes, waiting on that living sniper rifle
>>
Oh, and nothing beats Nausicaa's or Kiki's parts from ghibli music pack, FF pack feels really bleak to me after this, although those tracks are the part of the actual game ost.
Ghibli's combat music is a bit meh, tho.
>>
>>17401551
I have never been able to move on from the old-ass RPG music pack, maybe I should give those a try one day.
>>
>>17401551
I'm a fan of the EO music pack, but I like EO in general.
>>
>>17401551
Wild arm music pack for me.
Never played long without it.
>>
>>17401576
>>17401569
Thosse music packs are nice.

But i still prefer returning to Port Kapul to craft, train my pets and res-kill netori personified while listening to the absolutely perfectly fitting sound track for those chill moments.
Derphy's track fits incredibly well, too

One day i'll combine battle/event music from other packs, maybe, and it will be a pure bliss.
>>
About what level should I be running into the Hearts for Pet Evolution? I know it says like, level 29+ mobs, but I'm not really sure when... like in Danger Level 29+ dungeons?
>>
A five head god, but whats this next to it? A shade that turned itself into a five head god? Oh thanks cool
>>
>>17401681
They just want to talk to you Anon.
Don't be rude and listen politely.
>>
>>17401639
yeah. or just get a bit of gold and buy one
>>
File: 56945305_p0.jpg (799KB, 897x699px) Image search: [Google]
56945305_p0.jpg
799KB, 897x699px
Talk about Nausicaa, Elona really needs those caterpillars to fight meshera menace.(shameless /r/ for sprite/pcc)
>>
>>17401721
Like happy bed, the rare drop boost made them too frequent a drop.
It's not worth paying for one anymore (which is a bad balance move).
>>
>>17401702
You try listening to 10 heads talk at once while 5 more are down the hall yelling about pizza rolls
>>
>>17401763
Nah, look at the big picture, now the door's open to use them in even more recipes
>>
>>17401721
>1.5M gold base price
Y-yeah just a little...
>>
>>17401808
Get a waifu. (S)he will gift you priceless hand-knitted goods daily. Sell this shit in your shop.
>>
If you pick up a high value item (tower shield, fairy hat, bulletproof jacket, etc) and it happens to be perl, don't jump to superior material scroll! perl turns into griffon scale with just one change material scroll, almost tripling the material value modifier.
>>
Can anyone please explain to me why my character is running in place and accepts minimal inputs until it eventually starves to death
>>
>>17401848
All I have is 2 little girls and 2 younger sisters.
I haven't mastered the art of getting any pets that aren't from the Slave Master or from a diary still.

I haven't got a shop yet still. I probably should at some point.

Also I can't, for the love of me, figure out how I'm lugging around like 100s of stuff. I only have 15s equipped! And I don't see enough stuff in my inventory to be the other like 80... blowing my mind.
>>
>>17401894
traveller's food in cargo?
anyway my little girl(first, one and only)'s very first gift was a robe with a worth of around 800k gold
just get her tailoring and carpentry as per easy gene engineering guide from wikia guides section.
>>
>>17401886
This bug is really old but I don't remember why it happens. I've never had this issue. Check this out http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Technical
If you look it up you'll probably come across many others who had the same problem
>>
>>17401914
Damn. I hope I can fix it.
>>
>>17401894
in layman's, get knokout and maybe gentle face feats, hit mob with a level equal or lower thn monster ball's until it's hp is close to 0, [T]hrow monster ball at mob. Poison/Bleeding are possible alternatives. Craft your own balls with pot of fusion recipe.
>>
>>17401909
Don't even have anything in cargo. It baffles me. I'll figure it out eventually... maybe.

I should really get Gene Engineering and figure out how to do all that.

>>17401931
Good thing I have a Pot of Fusion at least! I think I need Carpentry still. Haven't gotten a bunch of skills I probably need still. Seems I also have to get Pick Pocket just so I can get a darn Stradavius to spawn.
>>
Gotta say, one big downside to having more then a few pets?

Really tough to feed them. Wish there was an easy way to just give them food, gotta give them those food potentials!
>>
>>17402013

with custom they auto eat any food they are holding.
>>
>>17402238
Oh? So could I just like, stockpile a bunch of food on them, and they'll eat it when they get hungry? It seems in default that doesn't happen, so maybe its something I have to enable...
>>
>>17401251
If you look in the pastebins you will find it, it's a HUGE collection of sprites
>>
Can anyone explain how custom handles Synchro Hearts SA?
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona%2B_special_action_learning#Synchro_Hearts

Can i use it in custom script?
Requirements to use it, if its usable? Like, does it work separately from custom AI or i need to set something like <if player health < 20% blah blah>
>>
>>17402238
Is that what that "eat food from inventory" option does? I thought it meant MY inventory; didn't want pets spontaneously eating my herbs.
>>
>>17403395
No, you got an option as to let pets eat food that is in their inventory, so you can keep one pet as designated food carrier and others as something else.
>>
>>17402840
Alright anon thanks, been digging through some of the other ones as well. Took me a little bit to figure out how to use them properly. Wasn't there some way to turn 'off' armor equips showing up?

Also, where do you put like chara sprites? I don't see an obvious folder to put them in.
>>
>>17403747
user/graphic
name them pic_0 and up for unique sprite.
Isn't is written on the sprite sheet though?
>>
>>17403785
Well I did see a few sprite sheets, and some of the downloads just had individual chara_# files as well.

A bit wary to try a sprite sheet since I'm unsure what it'll do if it tries to spawn a newer NPC or something that doesn't exist on the sprite sheet.

I tried the Moongate pack as well, but that didn't seem to work.
>>
>>17403829
Sprite sheet only replace preexisting creatures.
They can't bake anything in your saves.
>>
How exactly does fever mode work again? Just idle for 10 minutes irl and then it goes off?
>>
>>17404020
It has a chance to happen near the end of every month not divisible by 3.
Basically the opposite of ether wind.
>>
>>17404020
Fever mode is like etherwind, a random world condition.
10 mins is for rare drop flag, which boosts droprate of rare items.
>>
>>17404027
>>17404030
So once Fever mode goes off it's permanent until you quit/crash?
>>
>>17404038
Is Etherwind permanent until you quit/crash? You've got your answer.
>>
>>17404042
>You've got your answer.
Well I got the fever mode on and it's not stopping/going away, so my game is bugged I suppose.
>>
>>17404051
It just lasts at the longest until the end of your current month.
If it lasts longer then yeah, your game is bugged.
>>
>>17404030
Wait there's a rare drop flag?
>>
>>17403747
Dresser to turn off equips
https://pastebin.com/uAVqeTbz recap on how to do everything
>>
File: i'll just go fuck myself.png (222KB, 478x334px) Image search: [Google]
i'll just go fuck myself.png
222KB, 478x334px
>Tfw got etherwind due to a Ragnarock explosion in a dungeon and it's cutting into Nefian Fever time
>Tfw thinking of leaving the house with a bunch of cure corruption pots and saying fuck it

I thought I was cool for surviving my first Ragnarok without even breaking a sweat but I forgot that Etherwind is bad
>>
File: 1422275992339.png (315KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1422275992339.png
315KB, 350x350px
After ~50 realtime hours of playtime, finally a lucky day. I have enough materials to make 300 of every item except those that require leather. 20 treasure maps. 240 casino chips. 96 yen coins. I am going to blast so hard. It's time to reach a new powerlevel. Haaaaaa...AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>17404184
>240 casino chips
I hope you have a multifloor palace to dump all your loot, gl getting business cards
>>
Do you bet 1 chip or 20?
>>
>>17404248
I always bet 1 because I want max corruption potions, and I feel getting to a business card isn't much less likely by betting 1 rather than 5+, since while the # of wins needed goes down, the # of games you get is massively cut.

However idk if that's the perfect solution, so do what makes you happy
>>
>>17404248
It's better to bet one, because it's essentially 20 cure corruption potions vs minor chance of some good gear, and you can get good gear much more reliably with crafting but can't get cure corruption potions as easily.
>>
>>17404264
And you can never have too many cure corruption potions, because you never know when the Etherwind will blindside you!

Speaking of Etherwind, Ether stuff is completely safe for pets yeah?
>>
>>17404295
Yeah pets are not affected by ether material, etherwind or corruption at all. Also cure corruption potions are very handy to trade for valuable items (e.g. artifact) with adventurers
>>
So how really useful is Pick Pocket? Since its a Thief Guild restricted skill, I'd be more keen on just trying a Thief instead of joining that Guild and not getting access to all three Guild Trainers at my house, and having to change later...

From what I read yesterday, it does seem to be the only way to get a Stradivarius, besides relying on the bards randomly dropping their instrument so a new one will spawn, or getting lucky enough for one of them to initially spawn with it.
>>
File: living dicks.jpg (349KB, 614x928px) Image search: [Google]
living dicks.jpg
349KB, 614x928px
>>17404184
It's going to take me an in-game week to sort through all these crafted items. Going back and forth to empty filled inventory in the shop/storage, each of which was packed quickly, took so much time I didn't even go to the casino. By the time the 1500 turns were over, I still had materials left. At one point I crafted so many spears I couldn't move, but the house had reached the item limit so I couldn't drop them either. Drinking a hero potion luckily took me right to the encumbrance level that I could drag myself to the shop before going at it again
>>
>>17404449
How do you feel about the damage potential of a blank artifact for artifact fusion vs a living weapon? I notice that the only option for extra damage out of a fused weapon is magic damage, which I know is usually better than all other types, but you can also do that with living weapons, no?
>>
>>17404444
>only way to get a Stradivarius,
9000 ticket in south tyris, can be savescummed for quality. (which serves no purpose really.)
>>
>>17404479
I don't think they're on that level of music tickets yet.

>>17404444
Pickpocket is great for:
1) Getting sox (artifact fusion, just stockpile em)
2) Ripping off speed rings
3) FRUIT TREES, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH
4) Pretty furniture
5) Training dex quickly

When you get tough enough, do your guild Lv40 quest to kill an enemy guild leader; choose Thief guild. Teleport away the guard onthe stairs, put on incognito, go downstairs. Only one that'll fight you with incognito on is Guild leader. They're a bit tough though. THEN with incognito on, talk to the trainer; they'll teach ya pickpocket. Alternatively, teleport the guild leader away from you whenever they get close.
>>
>>17404495
You don't need to be on the quest to sneak in tho, just if you're gonna kill em might as well kill two birds with one encounter
>>
>>17404478
I dunno man, a living weapon might take less effort if you get the right month/enhancement value
>>
>>17404501
Living weapon upgrades depend on the month now?
>>
>>17404508
Yep, it seems to change every single update what the months correspond to.
>>
>>17404508
Yeah there is this table that determines what you can pick from, and it changes per month but also changes depending on the +enchant of the weapon.
>>
>>17404479
Why would you waste tickets on a Strad?
Strad isn't even that good.
>>
Can lucky buffs stack, as in Lucky day, blessed food and statue of Ehekatl?
>>
>>17404552
Different magnitudes of the same buff, so no.
>>
>>17404515
Getting a godly strad was just a collection thing.>>17404508
>>
>>17404566
Aw, so 777 is the highest.
>>
Does Itzpalt feat also increase elemental weapon damage? I know it says spells on the wiki, but the wiki isn't always comprehensive. Also, does something like Magic Damage #### (400) mean deals base 400 extra magic damage or that it adds 40% of weapon damage after applying skills as magic damage, or what? The wiki page "reading damage rolls" explains nothing.
>>
>>17404784
Pretty sure it's spells only, since it increases the size of the dice for those elemental spells. It's not a flat addition.
Magical damage on weapons means that some fraction of your physical damage is also dealt as that elements damage, proportional to the enchant value in some way.
I don't know if the exact formula is anywhere though.
>>
>>17404479
Thing is, to get music tickets you need a good instrument already. I was just gonna wait to get the Stradivarius then get Performing. Like I waited to do Cooking until I could find a Food Processor and turn it into Paper.

>>17404495
I hadn't even known you could use the other NPCs inside the guild hall if you incognito in. Huh. Since I also need to get Magic Control, which is Mages Guild only... I can get it at creation, perhaps, but then I don't have Gardening which makes doing anything to get early platinum a bit trickier.
>>
>>17404878
>Thing is, to get music tickets you need a good instrument already.
Or have Ensemble.
Which makes instruments obsolete, so yeah.
>>
>>17404878
Art of performing->ensemble->strad
Is what I did, though my char is a dinosaur and was able to play her horn initiallly (@theputty ranch...)
>>
>>17404887
Isn't ensemble boosted by instrument now?
Or is it the dance?
>>
>>17404917
Either way it's faster to just get a Grand Piano and throw a single scroll of superior material into it.
>>
Is there an easier way to gain AP on high speed pets? I want to learn some skills for my quickling but tag-teaming with me or my other pets doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>17404945
1. Void
2. Void
3. Always Void
>>
>>17404887
Yeah but to have Ensamble, you have to already have Performing up to 30... which means you needed a good instrument!
(Or I guess, throw your bonus points at it)

Also technically, you don't earn as much coinage using Ensamble.
>>
>>17405030
>you don't earn as much coinage using Ensamble
You're thinking of Fascination Dance. Ensemble earns you MORE rewards.
As far as getting an instrument to begin with, see >>17404924
>>
>>17405030
I put my bonus points into it. Remember to always keep potential as close to 400% as possible and you can almost get one skill level per point
>>
File: pcc_body_3.png (9KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_3.png
9KB, 128x192px
>>17391684
i have created a custom pcc using this website

http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/

however, there appears to be a problem: the bodies from the website appear to be larger than the default body pccs,
causing etc accesories to appear in the wrong place on the characters body.
is there some way to fix this or do i have to draw a pcc from scratch?
pic related is the pcc
>>
>>17405127
It's because the site was for vanilla Elona. Back then all sprites were that size. Since E+, the default sprites and all of the clothes have been changed to be smaller and reworked. So every sprite made for vanilla will have the same problem. Your best bet is either using the new defaults or creating (image editing program) your own.
>>
>>17405138
thanks, will have to try that
>>
>>17405127
There is an option in the options menu somewhere to reduce the size of all PCCs, making ones that size look normal sized. However, this also makes all PCCs designed for E+ much smaller too.
>>
>>17405154
Making your own takes a lot of time though, so what most players do is use a premade custom one collected and put in various packs (check pastebin). You can just use them as a body and turn off the default parts+clothes. It's also easier to just edit one of them.
>>
>>17404816
Neato. I'll do my best to dig it up at some point, but I'm not great at reading this code.
>>
>>17404924
>>17404887
>>17404878
Wait instrument types matter? Like cooking? Didn't you guys say they don't a while bacK?
>>
>>17405198
They do matter, but not for Fascination Dance and maybe? for Ensemble.
Check the wiki page on Instruments for their ranking.
>>
>>17405205
And I kept using a flocking harmonica for performing, Luwly damnit.
>>
We need a kind Anon to finally unweil code part of the ensemble action to determine whether pets actually use instruments or its just another misunderstood line from the changelog.
>>17405205
Grand Piano is still the best, Stradivarius is here only for the sense of accomplishment. Simply use inferior material scroll and carry your own portable monster.
>>
>>17405182
Pastebin packs are horribly mismatched with their sizes though, cant mix them together most of the time.
>>
>all potential at Suberb
>gain 1 attribute point per herb i eat
>picked Juere race

oh boy
>>
>>17405326
Just put a hunger demon from puppy cave to your ranch.

And make a gene for proper masterrace fairy char asap.
>>
>>17405305
Stradivarius also has the 'increases reward' modifier on it though, and weighs a fraction of the weight, even taking into account paper modifier.
>>
I find it quite tedious to manage positive traits from the ether disease. Any tips? Got a couple of shining hedgehogs at my ranch just in case.
>>
>>17405343
I don't think anyone actually know what difference that attribute makes, if any.
And again, by the time you actually get a Strad, the weight of a light material piano is not an issue.
>>
>>17405030
Third option I did. Get performer book, go to Noyel. Devoted all snow days to reading book in inn. Profit.
>>
>>17405343
Does it work for party time ratings? Since thrown rewards are no different from a pile of shit most of the time, and ensemble>fascinating dance transition is inevitable.
>>
>>17405350
Better chance at getting <artifacts> instead of just great items, if I read the code right. Can't be sure, though, since performance code is particularly confusing.

>>17405305
No, they don't use instruments.
>>
>>17405377
I wonder if changelog lies or Ano rolled back that feature. Would it be too much to ask for a piece of code responsible for this? I'd like to take a look at this myself, but still cant figure out how to find such stuff yet.
>>
>>17405397
Such devotion~
That's inspiring, if lacking in color.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18366755
>>
>>17405445
His waifu is truly loved.
>>
>>17405397
https://pastebin.com/VmbSSB4m

Here's ensemble. It calls on the regular performing (with ensemble boost though), then goes into hard-to-decipher code of performing itself.
>>
>>17405635
Much appreciated.
Wait wait. Does it use ens mod instead of instrument mode for performing, then?

I wonder if any android code editor/viewer could handle such a big file on tab. It looks like a decent nighttime puzzle.

*anyone got 1.70 source uploaded separately from the game somewhere?
>>
File: 20130623-catsoup1.png (552KB, 1198x900px) Image search: [Google]
20130623-catsoup1.png
552KB, 1198x900px
>>17405686
Nevermind, Bloodyshade's ftp works for me now.
Time to delve in
>>
https://pastebin.com/JyqQz7Td

My answer is so long and weird looking 4chan won't let me post it
>>
>>17405805
Answer to these posts
>>17405686
>>17405635
>>
So, at equal skill ( let's say every attribute and skill maxed ), which activity gives more satisfaction point in party quest ?
Stradivarius, grand piano, ensemble, preaching, captivation dance, love potion..?
>>
>>17405829
Assumingly all NPCs got max satisfaction they are able to contribute to total score. Once you reliably get this score with any of those options, fastest action will be better. Captivation dance is faster than perform/ensemble, forgot about preaching.
>>
>>17405686
It's actually the same performing as with instrument, except without. Instead of getting bonuses from instrument (from carefully checking the code, it looks like they don't exist anyway) you'll get bonuses from your pets' performance skill. You'll also get more rewards with ensemble; more gold (still capped at (NPC level) * 5 for each NPC generous enough) and increased quality of rewards (3 with a 1/3 chance of being 4 if the ensemble isn't shitty, and 3 with 1/20 chance of being 4 if the ensemble is shitty).
ensci's only function is to increase your gold rewards, it seems. inv(25, ci) is quality of the instrument.

>>17405807
Of course I didn't post it; EnsembleStart is custom's code, and it only exists to make you able to share ensemble money with your pets.

>>17405829
At high enough skill they'll all give maximum satisfaction points.
>>
>>17405807
Somehow it looks like ensemble provides substitution for instrument bonus with a limit of 300 instead of 200something for normal instruments, but its mostly a wild guess of mine.
There are weird checks which i cant understand at all.
I wonder if i'll get thru source.hsp text search before falling asleep...
>>
>>17405882
Ok, then it doesn't work in either
>>
>>17405882
Thanks, so that part was about generating reward.

It seems none of the android editors are able to digest that huge source file, too bad.
>>
File: fox brother.png (205KB, 641x192px) Image search: [Google]
fox brother.png
205KB, 641x192px
Fixed a severe bug that made Fox "Brother" unusable as a pet. Yacatect bless the fusion pot.
>>
File: voidcrab.png (829KB, 804x603px) Image search: [Google]
voidcrab.png
829KB, 804x603px
Hmm, it doesn't seem that custom NPCs scale down in the void like other monsters I'm fighting(lv 6000+) for some reason. Looks like I'll have to try awakened dungeons for them if I want scaling. Attributes are pretty good for a lv 160 monster though.
>>
File: klink.png (169KB, 296x280px) Image search: [Google]
klink.png
169KB, 296x280px
>>17406143
HELP
>>
>>17406143
This is what happens when you play god instead of leaving things to Jure...
>>
I wish I could recruit Gwen without needing a fancy, rare item that I'm unsure how to get. She wants to adventure with me, so I should be able to bring her along!
>>
>load up save
>go into dungeon
>an internal error has occurred
>think it was due to messing with the character.bmp, fix it
>try loading another save
>doesn't even get past the load screen before something's internals get errored
>redownload the game and make a new save
Well I guess I'm not playing tonight.
>>
>>17406713
Try changing the compatibility mode to win7 if you're on win10.
>>
>>17406729
That somehow fixed it, thank you. Strange that i didn't need it until today though.
>>
>>17406759
Haven't a clue why it works myself, desu.
Glad it worked out for you though.
>>
Is there any hidden purpose to the camera item? Or is it just furniture/trash?
>>
>You can only have two god pets at most
B-but. I want more of them. And I can only switch to Jure without penalty during her festival... Yacatect sounds really cool since, when can you ever have too much platinum?

But Opatos has the Golden Knight who would make a good mule... the Defender from Jure isn't so bad, I think and its probably a girl?.

Yacatect's Goose BECOMES a cute girl but... ugghhh. Yacatect to Jure then perhaps? I really do want to earn more platinum...
>>
>>17406997
>>You can only have two god pets at most
That hasn't been true for basically the entire history of Elona+.

>The limit of the number of god pets you can possess is changed to one-tenth of your Faith, with a starting limit of 2.
>>
>>17407028
Oh I guess that's what I get for not reading the entire page. I forget the wiki is technically listing vanilla Elona first, with Elona+ changes being further down the page.

But who would play old, oudated Elona vanilla with Plus being a thing now?!

So I guess I just have to suck up the nasty 10,000 turn Hex at least once then... but I guess I can also go pick up Lulwy's pet then too and just have Jure be my last God I guess, so I don't have to eat another hefty Hex.

I'm starting to be tempted to just roll up a God race, give them the Elea racial traits, and all the proper body slots. But that does feel like some really hefty cheating...
>>
>>17407052
The Japs. Really.
Also God race is secretly shit thanks to INI.
>>
>>17407062
Wait, they would? But... vanilla Elona has such a massive lack of content since its, for all intents and purposes, "finished" since Noa has moved on. Who wouldn't want more Elona content! Madness.

Also wait, what is this "INI" you speak of? One of these secret things to nerf races you really shouldn't be playing?
>>
>>17407084
Read the fucking wiki. Stop posting like a twelve year old.
>>
File: _1.png (54KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
_1.png
54KB, 170x170px
>>17407084
>Also wait, what is this "INI" you speak of?
You're in for a read.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/AP
Long story short, the better your starting stats, the harder it is to get AP. AP is very good.
>>
>>17407096
Thanks anon. I've been seeing some references to AP in the wiki occasionally, but I haven't read the article itself as it seems to be content only used once you finish Act I and I've yet to reach that point.
>>
>>17406143
I don't like you.
>>
>>17406143
Just need to change the name to foxsister or something and it will be complete. Was disappointed that the fox pet wasn't a 50/50 toss up whether it would be a foxbrother or foxsister but thank god for forbidden meat.
>>
>>17406143
I like you
>>
>>17406997
Yakatect always was a nothing personal, just business onee-san.
Simply get elea wizards from slave trader, rob them of all the jewelry and trade them back. Voila-lots of favor for her 3 rewards. Toss goose to abandoned ranch/doujou once you get tired of her puny 2plat/day.
Convert to proper god(dess) after you trick merchant onee-san into prooviding generous allowance to you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17407052
Japs are more into deep customization to live with their perfect waifus in small comfy world instead of expanded universes and shit of the Plus.
>>
>>17407790
>get elea wizards from slave trader, rob them of all the jewelry
This is a bad idea, pets swallow engagement jewelry if you try to take it from them. You can find large amounts of jewelry just doing the puppy cave, can buy it from Moyer, or if you are later in the game can get even larger amounts by killing lich/mage type enemies (often three rings/amulets per kill)
>>
>>17407828
Engagement jewelry less than half of the time. I got around 100 pieces of jewelry for 40-50k gold in 10 mins. Clearing dungeons always take much more time.
>>
>>17407883
But you were going to do dungeons anyway. You don't need very many to get to 4k favor. If we assume the player is in earlygame 40k is not a small sum. Getting say 200 rings and amulets from running around low level dungeons is easy as pie, they are one of the most common items
>>
File: Elona MMA customization.png (86KB, 253x340px) Image search: [Google]
Elona MMA customization.png
86KB, 253x340px
>>17407800
Wouldn't you enjoy custom gods, items and map?
Everyone love customization. Jap no more than us.
>>
>>17407952
Even though i enjoy it, I still prefer expanded universe. Japs usually prefer customization, it seems.
Probably a cultural thing.

>>17407911
1. I'm not going to do dungeons for so long early on. I stepped in puppy cave at level 23 on my current char.
2.And, you need around 160-180 pieces to get to 3rd reward, grinding it in dungeons will take too much time.
3. i have no idea why do you argue with provided proven method of gaining large amount of favor with specific goddess quickly.
>>
>>17407974
No, this is a case of Ano not being liked because he doesn't respect the japanese way of sharing
"yakamino - 24/07/2017
Why he distributes it in full package has been considered a problem since the release of +"

I'm not saying he is hated either, but I expect jap to be like, why bother being part of that?
>>
>>17407990
I forgot to mention, it's pulled from a chat with a japanese player on discord,
>>
>>17407990
Japanese way of shring - installing gazillion of mods before getting an intended level of gameplay quality? Or what does it mean.
>>
>>17407995
They install 1.22, then use addon, because while the code source is open for 1.22, no such authorization exist for the images.
Actually, no one know where they are from to begin with it seems.
>>
>>17408004
Oh. I thought Noa was chill with that. Japs are really anal with copyrights for some reason.

Probably what happens when copyright holders' lobby gets strong enough to allow brainwashing.
>>
File: oie_InLLG2fLnjD7.png (1MB, 1283x794px) Image search: [Google]
oie_InLLG2fLnjD7.png
1MB, 1283x794px
Need help choosing between the Flash Crossbow and this recent discovery. I'm usingboth of them alongside the Arbalest neck accessory, if that means anything.

On that note, what attributes should I invest in for this living weapon, if I want to go for pure damage?
>>
>>17406853
It's furniture. I tried giving it to my wife to pretend she was an art idiot with an MFA but she didn't accept it. I hope one day it's a usable item that causes blindness in a radius, like in nethack
>>
File: oie_VLVTLHFDufGh.png (1MB, 1284x795px) Image search: [Google]
oie_VLVTLHFDufGh.png
1MB, 1284x795px
>>17408089
Flash Crossbow for comparison.
>>
>>17408089
Not only is it already stronger, you can add a ton of (magic) damage to the living crossbow. Afaik cap on ordinary ranged extra attacks is 2 not counting special ammo.
>>
>>17408099
Decent living weapon with good onhit vs mediocre weapon with a bonus that could be found on armour pieces
dunno what to suggest here
>>
>>17408099
There are enough sources of extra ranged attack and mica vs ether, how can mica compete? I don't know what the good mods are for a living weapon. I've got a few that I'm trying to pre-plan, still not sure whether to go +10 then start adding +4s, or to do elemental damage (probably better), particularly lightning damage for the paralyze proc over magic that would presumably hit harder. Not sure though. If dark damage is part of that table I'd think it would be even better due to blindness chance, but dark is also superbly resisted by many enemies. Game is hard.
>>
>>17408130
I believe if you peruse the last thread (2 threads ago?) you'll find there is no such cap.
>>
>>17408143
Hmm, why not just split elemental damage down the middle for lighting and magic? Or is it better to just invest in one element?

>>17408130
>>17408141
Thanks, I just assumed at the time multiple attack procs > living weapons... for some reason.
>>
>>17408159
Weren't they talking about melee mutants only? Can you even get multiple shoot slots?
>>
File: up15975.png (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
up15975.png
2KB, 48x48px
After checking party time score count formula, got this:

Summoned creatures and, apparently, mercenaries (also there is a check for what is supposdly cursed item flag , no idea what it actually means, ) contribute only 1/5 of their level and no more than 20 to the final party time score.

I'm still lost at parts where cdata values are used.
Like, there is a cdata(17, cnt) value. How do you find which parts of the code modify this specific value? I'm lost, honestly.

Asus' text viewer for android is surprisingly robust, instant search in 10mb plain text file.

>>17408159
There is no cap for number of weapons, not multi attacks. Hard cap for ranged multi attack as 2, if i recall correctly. You can get multi attack bonus from many items aside from weapons, and they all stack.
>>
>>17408143
Also, it seems like I can learn Nerve damage at this month, is it worth getting or should I wait for lightning?
>>
>>17408186
For every +enchant you add to it at the blacksmith you can get a new selection. Then you don't have to wait for next month
>>
>>17408186
cold, lightning or magic.
nether may be good for lifesteal if you have something to spam nightmare for you. chaos or mind are decent for status effects, but you gotta debuff target with nightmare.
>>
>>17408167
Honestly not sure. I've been bouncing ideas back and forth trying to decide.

>>17408194
I feel this. Lightning feels like the best of all worlds, wet gives extra damage, and has a proc. But maybe rainbow is good too, since some have superb light res but not much else. I definitely love multi element damage.

>>17408159
>>17408185
Damn, you're both completely right. I didn't notice because of how strangely it was written.

For posterity:
Open source.hsp, search "if ( extraattack == 0 ) {" Line 270525 in 1.70.1 Custom, scroll down a bit to "if ( extraattack >= 1 ) {" which checks if there was already one extra attack and sees if it can add any more. Within that if, you see

>if ( attackrange ) {
>}
>else

and within the else statement is the extrattacks beyond 1. I didn't notice because it's easy to skip over a do-nothing statement. Fuck, I hope that's part of the decompiled stuff because if it was intentionally written like that, that's just gross
>>
How rare are eternal force weapons now with the rare drop flag? My dream is to by some miracle acquire a good eternal force sword.
>>
>>17408219
Accidentally quoted myself. I mean >>17408185
and >>17408130 are right and I am the moron
>>
File: 62651533_p1_master1200-1.jpg (53KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
62651533_p1_master1200-1.jpg
53KB, 432x288px
>>17408219
Yep this the result of decompilation.
As for rainbow, probably right now both cold and lightning are ok. Additional damage on wet targets for cold has been only recently added. I wonder if you get bigger damage value if you focus all on 1 attribute, though.
>>
>>17408242
How do you go about making enemies wet prior?
>>
>>17408242
Not sure. I've tried looking for the line that converts weapon damage into element damage by enchant value or however it works, but I cannot at all find it. I think I've gone through every dmghp line, my skills are not enough.

>>17408248
Alchemical rain potion of weaken resistance, 2 birds with one stone -- or water ball, or throw any potion. Wish you could craft weaken res pots. Need an herblaw expansion.
>>
>>17408248
elona custom ai with waterbolt,bubble storm or abyss princess. I'd love to encounter weapon with invoke of those spells tho.
For tough situations you can use alchemical rain with -res ele potions.
>>
>carry too heavy cargo to move
>in global area
what do?
>>
>>17408337
press enter, drop
>>
>>17408346
thanks buddy
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59027428
So how do you get a gif from pixiv?
>>
>>17408194
About many times should I put a level in each attribute? Should I bother getting special attributes like crit or pierce?
>>
>>17408397
Manually, the old way
Or through a ugoira to gif website.
This will look horrible though, becaust the se ugoira are all jpg.
>>
>>17408224
I think it may be level/fame gated. I have literally never seen one.
>>
>>17408407
You can use garok's hammer for pierce.
You have 9? free upgrades, 5 lightning 4 cold or something
>>
>>17408431
What. Hammer works on things that are already artifacts? Oh baby
>>
File: 4119752_p0.jpg (700KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4119752_p0.jpg
700KB, 1280x1024px
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=843118&type=all
this guy is amazing after all

I should probably dedicate a day to customize my elona with hidden gems from pixiv, akin to
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59400133
and
https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54005221
instead of simply mixing modpacks

>>17408436
No, you can make non-artifact waist armor with pierce bonus.
>>
>>17408453
Ah I gotcha.
>>
>>17408248
>How do you go about making enemies wet prior?
Mad finger skills.
Or twist a cherry stem into a knot.
>>
So I can't find any reference to this anywhere, but I have about 5 different stacks of differently colored Unknown seeds. I can't figure out why there are different kinds and what that means. What's this all about? Yes I read the wiki article on gardening and did some googling.
>>
File: 10964680_p0.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
10964680_p0.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
>>17408624
They may or may not give different classes of items. Test it, post results.
>>
>>17408631
Ok, sure. I was hoping to segregate them by color like an autist eating skittles, so it'll be a while before I set that up. If there's a farm limit I'll hit it in a minute
>>
>>17408638
Drop a seed of each variety next to the spots you plant them in so you can remember them later.
>>
>>17408652
A wild animal might eat them! I'm just gonna draw a little map and leave it on my desk, and mark them with the order they appear in a 4d pocket
>>
>>17408661
Monsters that aren't pets won't eat off the ground.
Nothing at all will eat off the ground if there's more than one item on that spot. (Like a table + seed)

*"Hungry" monsters that loot your bag for food can eat stuff you are standing over, I think.
>>
>>17408682
Oh. Ok, cool, let's do that. I have enough tables as it is. I think I'm still suffering from the idea that I'm playing a roguelike which will take any opportunity to fuck you. For a long while I didn't even store potions on the ground because I was afraid if I left a cursed item near it or something I'd get a chemical fire. Yes, now I know this is not the case.
>>
>>17408695
I store my valuable potions in a potion rack just in case of accidental ice spell.
Potion racks work like a special dimensional pocket just for potions; you can access your stored potions from any potion rack in your house as they all share the same inventory, and destroying them does not harm their contents.
>>
File: 53112759_p2.jpg (247KB, 1484x1164px) Image search: [Google]
53112759_p2.jpg
247KB, 1484x1164px
Anyone tried to ALP the one and only tsundere goddess? I'm interested whether she keeps any skills or not.
>>
>>17408713
ALP'd gods lose their unique special actions. Well, they keep them and try to use them, but it just results in "Nothing happened."
>>
>>17408710
Yep! I appreciate the explanation though, I'm sure someone doesn't know that. I didn't for a while.

>>17408713
Never used an ALP, I probably won't until I find a good way to farm them (arkhai ranch?)
>>
>>17408695
Elona is extremely forgiving, if you compare it to ADOM what it was based on. I would honestly compare it more to rune factory or call it a single player MMO before traditional RLs
>>
>>17408736
>I would honestly compare it more to rune factory
Funny that, I think Elona is a good part of why I fell in love with RF4.
>>
>>17408723
An arkhai ranch?
Fuck, I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before.
>>
File: 37285895_p0.png (3MB, 1950x1350px) Image search: [Google]
37285895_p0.png
3MB, 1950x1350px
>>17408722
Will she waste a turn with that?
>>17408736
Thats true until you start that fun fun mode with 20 item inventory and permadeath. Noa should have named it rogue.
>>
>>17408753
Because there is a huge chance Ano nerfed it a few years ago already.
>>
>>17408754
Probably will waste a turn, the only cure being to make them forget the action with E+C.
And that's a big maybe.

>>17408757
Won't know until we try it. I'm guessing breed power is going to be the bigger issue.
I bet the Oblivion Palace could help with that though.
>>
>>17408754
>>17408767
Or just use Custom to make them fight without the action, whoops.
>>
>>17408757
I mean, I made a Metamorphose ranch for a crystal, and it totally worked. Took about 10-20 of em, which was like... 6 ingame months... but it worked. The last 2 times I saw an arkhai I accidentally killed it, so I'll try again next time.
>>
File: 54237827_p0.jpg (483KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54237827_p0.jpg
483KB, 800x600px
>>17408773
Well i could leave her to charm customers in one of my shops if she refuses to fight properly.
>>
>>17408744
Gameplaywise it is just like ADOM, but designed completely around slow, safe progression (grindan) and building up your assets, cute party and such. More life sim than anything else.

No stat death, gnome with wand of death, scroll of genocide, explosive breeding, disintegration, instant death poison, drowning, being teleported into solid rock, throwing rock straight up into the air and dying from it landing on your head, polymorph, being fucked to death by suc/incubus, turned to stone from basilisk/cockatrice/touching their corpse, summoning a djinn to grant you a wish and he kills you instead, being killed by the ghost of your previous character...
>>
>>17396338
So basically Juere Performer is a sure way to fuck yourself over for AP, neat.
>>
>>17408723
I'm one of the people who didn't know so I'm greatful.
Are there any other specialty storage items? All I knew of were bookshelves for books and now potion racks for potions.
>>
>>17408710
I had no idea this was a thing and I have been playing for years. In fact I didn't know about bookcases until recently either
>>
>>17408800
Gods do make the best shop mascots.
May want to consider Oblivion Palace-ing their skills so their bronze coin training costs aren't ludicrous though. They have phenomenal Charisma but no Negotiation. Except Yacatet

>>17408817
I'd known about them but didn't really look into using them until recently myself.
>>
>>17408808
bread shelf, whatever was the name. it holds only bread-type food.
>>
File: 53112759_p3.jpg (393KB, 983x1539px) Image search: [Google]
53112759_p3.jpg
393KB, 983x1539px
>>17408823
However i'm considering the option of turning her into waifu, and sheltering waifus in shops is a waste.
>>
>>17408843
Jure belongs to クズ石
>>
File: 57630279_p0.png (322KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
57630279_p0.png
322KB, 800x600px
>>17408850
Dont be unreasonable, Anon. I dont try to steal his own personal copy of Jure. I'll me another copy, no biggie.
>>
File: 7475363_p0.jpg (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7475363_p0.jpg
221KB, 600x600px
>>17408877
Ugh, fuck this posting on tablets, i'm done with Jure appreciation for today.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (532KB, 1277x804px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
532KB, 1277x804px
FFFFFFFFFF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gOQxHX83E

somebody had to
>>
>>17409154
Ahhh so this is where our new friends have been coming from
>>
>>17409215
At least they've been behaving themselves.
Mostly.
>>
>>17408427
I have seen exactly one in hundreds of hours of play across many different characters. I think they're just really really rare
>>
>>17408224
Every artifact weapon with more than 11 enchantments has 1 in 10 chance of being eternal force.
>>
>>17409356
Even ones you craft? Actually what are roughly the odds of having that many enchantments?
>>
>>17409445
(Infinity divided by Ehekatl)%
>>
>>17409445
Yes, even the ones you craft. "Eternal force" is more the sign of a really strong artifact than anything.
~0.1% for miracle weapons, ~5% for godly weapons
>>
>>17409567
>"Eternal force" is more the sign of a really strong artifact than anything
More like an artifact that has wasted its enchantment points in a bunch of worthless crap.
>>
>>17409567

it takes up huge enchantment points for a meme power that gets you killed.
>>
How do you people use gimp after PS for sprite management? Everything is so unwieldy wtf
>>
>>17409763
Once I memorized the shortcuts I got pretty comfortable with it
>>
>>17409756
Well, it also adds a rank 99 enchantment, so with eternal force you could, if lucky, have two invokes or stop time + +crit, for example. But most of the time it's indeed meme power + increase to meditation skill or something.
>>
File: well fuck.png (10KB, 509x39px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.png
10KB, 509x39px
Should i just stop harvesting magical seeds or something?
>>
>>17409832
Just drink cure corruption potion. You basically traded guaranteed wish for a 1% chance of casting a spell.
>>
I traded guaranteed wish now for guaranteed wish 100 gameplay hours later.
>>
>>17409917
Not really.
Since you're bound to get more stock between now and then from wonder scrolls, 15 stock is more like 1/5th of a wish.
>>
>>17408754
Oddly Abnormal/No Future mode doesn't have permadeath. Only mode that has permadeath is Loss/Inferno mode
>>
>>17409966
No Future wouldn't make you suffer nearly as much if death was an escape.
>>
>>17409978
You're right. Last time I played that mode it made me wish for it but even the rope denies you sweet release. It really is a version of hell.
>>
File: 17-08-01 21_49_16.png (107KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
17-08-01 21_49_16.png
107KB, 640x424px
1-I fucking like elona extender screen capping function
2-This wandering merchant is cruel, poor kitties
She must be the one behind all these catnapping!
>>
what would be a good custom Ai for Death maneki
>>
>>17409796
This is what the the wiki entry lead me to believe.
Main reason I wanted one was because the description made it sound like it was guaranteed for multiple good enchant, and the image on the wiki had like timestop and stamina drain AND kill the world enchant.
>>
>>17410017
Don't lose your brain.
>>
>>17395532
where to get those cute pet sprites?
>>
>>17410388
They are on elonauploader, and in many of the packs.
Perhaps even pixiv.
>>
File: 55408638_p0.jpg (388KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
55408638_p0.jpg
388KB, 1024x819px
>>17410388
Most of those sprites originate from pixiv. Or you can simply check op's mod pastebin.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52736310

Guys, can i add one more extra limb with gevala service when ether disease blocks one of my bodyslots?
>>
>>17410610
I doubt it, since it's still there, you just can't put things in it.
>>
That 3/4 speed per level looks so tempting, only losing boots slot, which could be offset with garrok'ed rings.
Make my black angel dom-sama ride me and boost with 30% lulwy's trick on top of whoreshipping exhibitionist lady.

I wonder if there is a cap for speed.
>>
>>17410675
2k innit?
>>
File: 53755085_p4.jpg (295KB, 1044x942px) Image search: [Google]
53755085_p4.jpg
295KB, 1044x942px
>>17410679
base spd is capped at 2k, want to know about buffed cap.
>>
File: 63029626_p0.png (610KB, 1378x2039px) Image search: [Google]
63029626_p0.png
610KB, 1378x2039px
According to source, most ether disease stat buffs/debuffs are capped at 255.
A pity.
>>
File: Dhoulmagus_art.png (1MB, 1094x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Dhoulmagus_art.png
1MB, 1094x1800px
>>17410815
That wasn't increased since vanilla's time?
What a pity indeed.
>>
How do you view the numerical value of an attribute, like #####+ (??
>>
File: 43584836_p0.png (2MB, 1500x1514px) Image search: [Google]
43584836_p0.png
2MB, 1500x1514px
>>17410704
Theoretical maximum without gear is 2k base + 2k swimming + 1k uncontroll + 800 speed buff + 550 lulwy's trick + 255 hooves ED + 255 feather ED + 245 lulwy's passive + 200 retention/gravity accel + 105 blessed body potion + 80 lulwy's gemstone + 15 feats
7505 spd total
Dunno about 20% speed buff from feat for playing solo, it adds either 400 or up to 1,5k, 7905 or whooping OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!..ahem.
quite fast.
>>
>>17411014
No gamma shift core?
>>
>>17411014
Wouldn't Swimming be 1k?
Since skill cap is 2000 and you get Swim/2 speed while Wet.
>>
File: 60171852_p0.jpg (243KB, 947x644px) Image search: [Google]
60171852_p0.jpg
243KB, 947x644px
>>17411036
Right, 1k that is or 6,5k total without shift core.
>>17411022
I dunno whether it boosts base or total speed by 20%. Never used them for some reason. How long does this buff stay? Can you regen mp/lp with omega core?
>>
>>17411055
I tried it, iirc the buff lasts 200 turns. Pretty good duration for a rather large speed increase especially at the beginning. I think I'd even use an early wish on it. But the problem is remembering that you even have it, I also always forget to use my other speed boosts
>>
>>17411073
Oh. I wonder if you could make pets use it too. With custom.
Blessed body gives 205, so 100 more, every little bit matters!
>>
>>17411073
Shit, THAT'S what i forgot to wish for when that wish popped up.
Can you build your gauge when the buff is active ?
>>
>>17411084
Pets can use them normally, though I'm not sure about the specifics.

>>17411109
Yes, but you need full gauge to use it in the first place.
>>
>>17411109
Not only that, it goes up to 200%.
>>
>>17410610
That's the cutest picture ever btw
>>
>>17410610
Also no, I tried that and got speed penalty
>>
>>17411200
speed penalty?
>>
>>17411213
Every body part over the "normal" quantity of 13 gives a speed penalty, 5% per limb.
>>
>>17411224
i'm interested about overcoming 15 limb limit for gevala rather than penalty.
>>
>>17411236
What I mean is, I believe it still counts that you have that body part. I thought I had 13 body parts if you weren't counting the unusable neck slot, but the game presented a solid argument that I had 14, by bestowing me a speed penalty.
>>
>>17411236
I think the only way to do that is with a low-level mutant; get 15 parts and then grow more. Much easier to do with a pet than with a player, although of course the result is weaker since pets can only have 20 items.
>>
>>17411790
You are basically required to inherit a "It disturbs your growth" item, too.
>>
File: NO ONE SLEEP IN PALMIA.png (320KB, 820x643px) Image search: [Google]
NO ONE SLEEP IN PALMIA.png
320KB, 820x643px
>>
If you make a rabbit ranch, sometimes the rabbits will drop rabbit tails.
If you make a rogue warrior ranch, will the rogue warriors sometimes drop blue capsules?
>>
>>17412017
I've had the rabbits drop everything from potions to books, so yeah, probably.
Don't expect a high droprate though
>>
Um. Is there any reason Elona Custom would spit out a "startup failed" error?
I tried the elonaplus exe and the save loads fine, but try the custom one and I get nothing.

Either way I'll probably use this as an excuse to finally update to 1.70, but I was curious if there is a fix or if it's just something that happens in case I get it again in the future.
>>
>>17412078
Try changing the compatibility mode to win7 if you're on win10.
I'm begging to feel like a broken record at this point.
Can we add this to the OP?
>>
>>17412017

low drop rates
>>
>>17412094
Nah I do that every update just to be safe. And it was working fine yesterday then stopped today.

I agree though considering the number of times that is the solution we need it in the OP in bold letters.
>>
>>17412367
I played the vanilla pretty casually, started the + Custom and I've literally done jack shit in the game progress wise, but fuck damn I'm having fun earning money by collecting junk.
>>
>>17412017
I don't even know why bother with a rabbit farm for rabbit tails if you're not so high in level that they're rare spawns, I'm low level and rabbits drop their tails like insane that I've actually had to store like 60 of them in the fridge so I don't have to lug them around.
It's something of a 1/10 drop rate and they spawn everywhere.
>>
Sorry for the noob question, but can you use monster balls on Little Sisters?
>>
>>17412468
<Monsters> generally can only be astral penned, so probably not.
>>
so in addition to a bunch of potions of descent i'll have to catch several little sisters to get max limbs with Gevala. And still will be left with 1life.
>>
Could someone give me a rundown on the new feats? I've picked up my standard teleport/blood drain/sleep but I was wondering if any of the other special actions were worth it?

How are Gravity Control, fire breath, magic eye, strings assassin, sexy dance and magical plant? (The wiki seems to be missing a lot of entries in the special action section)
>>
>>17412793
magical plant gives op for act 1 spell that kills everyone on screen at 30 gardening. useless if you dont level gardening ahead of other skills on the long run.

fire breath gives a few relatively strong aoe skills, but they require gauge charges.
gravity control gives mediocre aoe buff and several damaging skills with average damage for midgame, falls behind during late
assasin gives action with decapitation.
sexy dance is an alternative to performing, faster and relies only on CHA for success
magic eye is meh but can be useful til act2 end.

actually, its all written on wiki so go and fucking read it carefully again
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.