[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 483
Thread images: 90

File: CG000000.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CG000000.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Previous thread: >>17067668

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
>>17096422
So is this just a worse Kamidori? From what I have heard it's nearly a carbon copy. Maybe they were afraid of doing new things after their last few kusoge and went back to what worked for them.
>>
Anyone has Aka by NekoNekoSoft and is willing to upload it?

https://vndb.org/v1136
>>
>>17096435
https://pastebin.com/cpAhMxkn
>>
>>17096429
Same gameplay with some improvements, but I honestly like it more, better cast in general even if I'm not too far in.
The gameplay worked anyway, just needed some balance fixes and only Fia feels broken, which makes sense.
>>
>>17096475
Thanks. Years ago I used to get PSP games from this Hako guy, but I didn't know he does eroge too.
>>
Can anyone upload 霞外籠逗留記
on mega?
>>
>>17096838
Look better.
>>
>>17096429
Can't say too much since I just started it but a much better cast so far.
Also might not be worth mentioning really, but I liked how the MC's greed and emotion won over when he was given the chance to become an apostle. Clearly he knew the risks and even admitted them, he was like fuck it whatever its everything or nothing not like my life might change for the better anyway and this might be my chance of the lifetime. Cliche-ish but serviceable, I liked the execution.
>>
File: pajama_col_01.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pajama_col_01.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
Help! A wild beast!
>>
>>17096429
Character interactions and voice acting are not Madou tier but it is still better than Kamidori.

Gameplaywise there are some improvements I guess, oh and now you also have bosses, but can't comment much on gameplay untill I'm finished and unlock all the features.
>>
>>17097321

Given that you are playing it right now I have three questions:

-Is the dungeon system the same as in Kamidori? I rather liked the idea of having a completion% I see and complete the dungeons with that help, including secret rooms and areas I can only reach with certain skills. (i.e. if I've explored all rooms, but it's not 100% I know there's gotta be secrets)

-How does the stat-system work? I know in Kamidori it was pretty much Fire Emblem style. Is it the same? And if so, is there item synthesis again? I didn't like that combination back then, as I felt it was silly to make a new weapon that gives +2 attack, which lucky level-ups can easily provide as well. Or in other words, Fire Emblem (and its good clones) don't have a rather low amount of specific weapons, usually with a use-count, for no reason. Alice Soft's Blade Briders was pretty nice there.

-Shop and "days" I got to pay for back from Kamidori?

Yeah, I really don't know much other than "supposedly like Kamidori"...
>>
>>17097366
I'm not the original poster you're responding to but I can answer those as I'm somewhat into the game, chapter 5.

Dungeons work very similarly to Kamidori, completion percentages, completion rewards for various tasks like discovering all the mining spots and 100%. Still have secret rooms and certain areas that require skills to pass like flying or swimming.

Stats seem the same, can't remember too many specifics from Kamidori but there's definitely FE level up RNG at work. New weapons can be crafted, but each new weapon either comes with a new skill or other bonus outside of just raw damage increases. The big part for me is the elemental types on new weapons to bypass monster resistances. Something that is new (I think) is dismantling weapons and using the parts to upgrade other weapons, giving either accuracy or damage bonuses.

Setting up shop and having to pay off a debt is completely gone, but there is a system for raising "Goddess points" to advance the storyline. I've never had a problem getting these points, since they come from everything; crafting, character events, dungeon drops, etc.

For similarities to Kamidori the biggest ones are crafting, the dungeon systems, and the skill systems. My only complaint with the gameplay is that some of these dungeons feel super long. They seem to have ramped up in length compared to Kamidori, or at least ramped up earlier in the story.
>>
>>17097649

Thanks. I guess I'll check it out then. I still do think that FE stats and such work better in games with a fixed amount of stages, but from what else I hear, it seems to improve on Kamidori and keeps one of the things I really liked about it.

Now if they make another Kami no Rhapsody with an actual functional magic/skill system and giving all characters seals regardless of if they've joined already or not, I'm happy. I really liked the "can't grind" aspect of that in combination with the strategic elements without any kind of RNG. (even evade wasn't RNG)
>>
>>17096422
Have the japs set up a site with info on this game yet?
Would love to know what some choices cause or what exactly some of the skills do
>>
File: itsuwarikamen.jpg (42KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
itsuwarikamen.jpg
42KB, 256x326px
Should I play the first Utawarerumono before playing the console games? It seems like the stories are unrelated.
>>
>>17098812
They are direct sequels, 2 takes place not too long after 1, lots of reoccurring characters too, 2 references the plot in 1 often... in other words yes play 1st one first.
>>
>>17098812
It's required.
>>
>>17098819
Alright, makes sense. Still weird they decided to release sequels almost a decade after it's PS2 release.
>>
>>17098849
Plans for a sequel were made almost immediately after the first, circumstances just led to it taking forever to actually get made.
>>
>>17096422
Does this game have time limits to see certain events and such?
I just started playing and wondering if I can farm some materials in peace or do I have to worry about the amount of days passed
>>
>>17098849

It sometimes happens, but rarely is REALLY important. Would be rather bad for sales. I can't comment on this case, but I've yet to see a case where it actually truly applies that a sequel needs to be played. Maybe something like Baldr Sky, but that's kinda.. you know.. one game split into two.
>>
File: 5476879532.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5476879532.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>17095060
It wasnt very good
>>
I've always wondered this about Eushully and Rance games, and to a lesser extent the Venus Blood games. I know their main appeal is the gameplay, but some are so highly rated on EGS and such it makes me wonder, how are the stories? Worth reading just for it, or more the "decent enough to not distract from the addicting gameplay" type? Basically, is there any merit if you don't give a shit about gameplay or fucking the girls? Not saying there's anything wrong with games focused on just that, it's just not what I'm personally looking for. Actually I might pick up Amayui anyway because the whole cast appeals to me more than past games and I've been reading a lot of scenario-heavy/serious games lately, getting a little burnt out.

I think I've seen around that the Ikusa Megami games are supposed to be good in that regard, at least I've had them on my backlog for a long time.
>>
File: ニュートンと林檎の樹.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ニュートンと林檎の樹.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Thoughts on NyuuRin? I'm looking for a good cutesy erotic comedy.
>>
>>17099237
>>
>>17099237
From the reviews I've read it sounds like the protagonist is a piece of garbage. Don't know if anyone here playing/played it can confirm.
>>
>>17099237
Everything about this game looks attractive except the writing itself is really bland. Everything feels like a filler text, I can't imagine sitting hours reading it.
>>
>>17099171
Haven't played much Eushully games but I don't like them much in terms of either gameplay or story.
Rance on the other hand has some really fun games and the story, while not complex, is usually a blast.
>>
>>17099237
Does this loli version of Newton know about the laws of motion, or is she useless?
>>
>>17096422
I spoiled myself with the CGs how bad did I fuck up?
>>
File: 8144eMh-6NL._SL1500_.jpg (472KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
8144eMh-6NL._SL1500_.jpg
472KB, 1500x1061px
Is there any reason 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 2 Full Voice Edition didn't get uploaded but the prequel did? The append disc was uploaded too.
>>
>>17099171
They get high ratings for good gameplay. They aren't worth playing if you don't care about gameplay.
>>
>>17097263
何かを産む前に殺す!
>>
>>17095060
I learned Japanese in highschool. However pretty much at a regular weeb level.
I ended up learning after highschool and then full on serious in learning.
My first jap vn was dracu riot i really liked it I think i found it out when it was on the rage back in 2012. So i guess i started then. Also that mirai girl from that website was being advertised everywhere in that game for some reason, it was like brain washing.
I really liked the game though and had fun, my favourite girl was Elina, and I picked up noble works a couple years ago. It was absolute shit. If anybody reading this wants to try it, don't.
>>
>>17100012
I thought Noble Works was way better than Dracu Riot
>>
File: IMG_20170524_184552.jpg (141KB, 819x1157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_184552.jpg
141KB, 819x1157px
肩車し?
膝枕?
キス?
頭を撫で?

選んでください!!!
>>
>>17100037
Did we read the same thing?
Noble works was absolute shit.
It was pretty much the worst yuzusoft title by far.
Dracu riot had a decent plot with espianage, deceit and each girl had an interesting story that tied in to their route. As well as addding to the overall illegal narcotic trafficking mystery.
>>
>>17100061
The whole plot of dracu riot was steaming garbage and yuzusoft can't write one for shit.
>>
>>17100064
It was pretty good, the deciet, the mystery, the whole working with the police, hostage situations it was prety decent and unexpected for moege nowadays.
Though can't say much for other yuzusoft games this was clearly an outlier.
>>
Kinda a strange request but,
a month or a couple ago people were talking about 枯れない世界.
There was word used here and i can't seem to remember it. It's an English word not a Japanese one and I've been struggling to remember it.
It's along the lines of mysterious or otherworldly and games that have this are considered somewhat pretentious i guess.
I tried thesauruses to no avail. So I'll ask here since I feel somebody who was in that discussion might be able to reply.
Also this game was also mentioned in the discussion https://vndb.org/v835 and that that specific word mathed this game really well.
>>
>>17100087
The hiding identity from friends schtick was more entertaining than whatever half assed plot was in Dracu Riot IMO.
I remember thinking the police relying on minors thing being stupid as fuck.
>>
>>17100122
>minors with superpowers
and given the fact that they have a small police force for a small resort island not to mention that the criminals could also possess the same powers, they prove indispensable.

Fight vamprie criminals with vamprie police really.
>>
>>17100122
Also hiding identities is overused.
Take a look at almost any trap eroge.

Being a vampire solving mysteries and going to school on a resort island thar has its own gambling, a legal sex trade. Taking down thugs who might also be vampires also deal with drugs isn't.
>>
>>17099171
They have decent worldbuilding when it comes to Dir Lifyna lore. Too bad it ends up as a wasted potential in some of their games.
>>
>>17100157
Minors really shouldn't be in a position where they can potentially be held responsible for the lives and deaths of others or be expected to make calm judgements in extreme cases.
And did they give a reason for why they didn't just get adult vampires to help?
I don't remember much of the game desu.
>>
>>17100117
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/16438425#p16457406

"Generic garbage" might not be what you were looking for.
>nekopara writer
There are a few more mentions if you search in the archive.
>>
>>17100199
I know there is a 100yr+ loli grandma who's secretly the mayor,
I think there aren't that many or they hid from the experiments like they mentioned. They pretty much are kept there and trapped in a way.
Also the russians tried to make a synthetic vampire. So they aren't that abundant.
Again its been like 5 years my memory is minda hazy.
>>
>>17100216
I don't think it's that thread.

I'm not sure if the word 枯れない世界 was explicitly used, or if it was in furigana or just a picture. Still thanks maybe i can just look for the kageryou vndv link in warasou.
>>
>>17100049
Since when was Gochiusa about Rize having a yuri harem?
>>
>>17100049
Can you just imagine being that girl??
I mean just try.

You have cute girl riding your sholders and petting your head.
A cute girl lying down on your lap on a park bench.
And you are softly tongue kissing a cute girl.

ALL AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.
>>
File: dreamcast-1379106727.jpg (657KB, 3188x2149px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast-1379106727.jpg
657KB, 3188x2149px
Has anyone played Iris before? I'm looking a VN with first love romance theme in it, and from the summary and screenshots, it looks promising.
>>
>>17100265
You should play Snow
>>
File: 2017-01-16_14-12-37.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-16_14-12-37.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17100265
i played a little of it, seemed pretty OK, the cake seemed the most interesting relationship to me though
>>
>>17100271
This one? https://vndb.org/v893
Doesn't seems to have the theme that I'm looking for.
>>17100301
Thanks.
>>
>>17100265
If you want something actually good read Bokunatsu.
>>
>>17100233

Yeah really, last I checked it was about Cocoa having a yuri harem. I suppose times change.
>>
File: amayuirvws.png (121KB, 1093x664px) Image search: [Google]
amayuirvws.png
121KB, 1093x664px
Amayui reviews seem... rocky. A few of these people gave Kamidori 90+ scores too. Something about the map movements in the latter half being very 面倒 but I've no real idea what that means. Was considering making this my first Eushully but maybe I'll go with IMZ after all. Though Fia is tempting my inner moebuta very badly...
>>
>>17101152

Just go with what has the cuter girls or something first and start from there. Speaking of map movements: That's usually ending up annoying in all their games. Eushully has garbage GUIs. IMZ has a GUI that covers like half the freakin' screen and the menu is incredibly unintuitive. And Kamidori is an s-rpg where I think you couldn't even click on the character you want to move, you'd need to click on their portrait if I recall it right.

Also note that IMZ and Kamidori at least are almost like polar opposites in terms of what they focus on. IMZ generally needs a certain.. taste.. to be enjoyable. Both with gameplay and especially with its story. I suppose that's always a bit of a thing with Eushully games anyway.. but yeah. I feel IMZ is pretty heavy in there.
>>
>>17101152
Honestly its dumb to listen to reviews when it comes to Eushully games(except if its Sankai maybe) you should just go with whatever you want and see what clicks with you. IM series is a hit or miss for most people but still considered as their best works. There are also those who really liked MK because of the setting and war plot. Now you also have those who prefer Amayui over Kamidori and vice versa.
>>
>>17101152
I enjoy collecting materials, making stuff and all, so I'm liking it.
Also no Yuela being an evasion monster, so it's a bit more challenging in that regard.
>>
>>17101152
You should also check out based amazon reviewers here's the best 1 star:
>インターネット認証が必要とは知りませんでした。
>ゲームのために、それも認証のためだけにpcをインターネット契約することはできません。
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 1052x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 1052x1500px
I fucking love headphones but why aren't they used more rather than in some promotional picture or wallpaper.
>>
>>17101603

Based Japanese people. Still have their good old p4 computer in the basement for their eroge.
>>
>>17101638
Writing a character who wears headphones/earmuffs/earbuds often enough for them to be in a standing sprite is annoying for a VN scenarist. Either the character wears them constantly, which means you have trouble writing them doing simple things like hearing background noise, carrying on a conversation, having their ear whispered into, etc. If they wear them only sometimes, then you have to write down into the script their position at the start of each scene, as well as mention it every time they take them on or off. (This is in addition to what kind of clothes they're wearing, their facial expression, the general tone of the BGM for the scene, and all the other stuff VN scenarists and directors have to worry about that normal authors don't.) It also means that there has to be three versions of every standing sprite pose (on ears, on shoulders, no headphones) and it is often felt that these art assets would be better spent on giving the heroine an entire extra pose or several extra expressions.
Headphones don't appear in CGs very often because most CGs are either for H-scenes or sudden events, neither of which are common situations to be wearing headphones.
I'm personally a huge fan of headphones (especially when the girl is just wearing sleepwear or underwear with them) but like umbrellas, purses, suitcases, and sunglasses, you won't see many girls with them in hand-drawn VNs. You can usually find them in 3D-rendered VNs, like Idolmaster, Illusion titles, and of course the Super Sonico VNs.
>>
>>17101765
I think you are overthinking it. If they aren't hearing music at the moment they won't have trouble conversing or hearing things. The scenario doesn't have to pay any special attention to it, unless it's a plot point. There isn't really any deep special reason why they aren't more common except them not fitting most character designs / the creator not feeling any special attraction to that cosmetic tool in particular. If someone really wanted to include them I doubt the reasons you listed would stop them.
>>
File: tsuyokiss.jpg (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyokiss.jpg
203KB, 800x600px
Maybe you shouldn't dress like a prostitute then.
>>
File: maple_colors_02.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
maple_colors_02.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
Done with Maple Colors H. (aka the Fandisc)

It's a bit of a mixed bag. It does kinda fix what the main-game did wrong, but it has its own issues.
First of all, it's a sequel to the Mirai ending, which should include her being the protagonist's girlfriend and them liking each other and so on. That is indeed the case. Kind of. But you still can't get past the main-story without fucking all the main-heroines that appear. I find that highly questionable.
Going even further I'd argue that while the main-story this time around really gives the heroines outside of Mirai more of a character, due to how the story works they just seem like mad bitches that try to get in the way of a couple in all ways possible. If the authors' goal was to make the character (aside of Mirai) unlikeable, then they succeeded. Towards the end it generally gets fucked up and.. well yeah. I really don't know about this. Funny enough 2 of the main-heroines are absent in this story. They were literally put on a bus. I'd assume nobody liked those two but.. yeah.

Then 2 of the old side-heroines got their own little stories as well. Here Mirai doesn't even act as if she's the protagonist's girlfriend, although she really should be, making these side-stories weird. Outside of that those were fine.

Minigames have been removed from the story, and some of them can be played if you want to unlock lewd art of some of the previous side-heroines. (Still a ton without any kind of content mind you) Some minigames are also missing and you generally have to beat them three times.. without anything changing. I only did one, and found it honestly boring.

Finally: The presentation took a nosedive. Mostly because the game has essentially no voice-acting outside of ero. (and unlike what the game's title may make you want to believe, the ero isn't even close to everything in this fandisc. Less scenes than in the original actually) Artwork was also on average lower quality I feel.
I mean sure, it's a fandisc. But I'm not really seeing this as a well done one. Not sure why they made this a sequel in the first place, and not just a weird dream on drugs.
>>
What's a good moege / charage with a low amount of H scenes (no more than 2-3 per route but still decent length routes)?
>>
File: asairo_2017-05-30_09-36-34.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asairo_2017-05-30_09-36-34.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Finally finished Asairo after playing it on and off for 4 years. Everything that can be said about it had already been said, but man I don't think I can find another game with a similar atmosphere like this one. The music complements every single scene really well. I could listen to Hiyo's and Waka's themes for hours.

Usually I find stories like this cheesy, but Shuumon's writing came across as very genuine and made certain scenes very touching. The only minus I could think of is how Sasamaru can be a bit of a Mary Sue, even though I love his character's progression.
>>
>>17102621
Why'd you take 4 years to do it?
>>
>>17102630
I got distracted by some real life stuff or would start some other titles. It's only recently where I went without Internet for a couple weeks that I sat down and finish it.
>>
>>17102617
Daitoshokan
>>
>>17102621
>after playing it on and off for 4 years
it really hurts knowing this is my future
>>
>>17102621
Saw a few people complaining on EGS and 2ch that the story felt like a self congratulatory puppet theater, but it never reaaally came across to me that way. Although, the prick blue girl and that long haired guy did come off a bit distorted for the sake of the themes. I disagree about the mary sue part just in that the story deals a lot with destiny, and everything and everyone being connected was part of it. Maybe it was a bit exaggerated though since it included pretty much all characters. Also, I think the chuuni professor could have benefited from more screen time. It's a real shame no one cares about Asairo, I think it could actually make for a pretty good anime adaptation. There's a lot of remarkable visual scenes that could transition well to animation and the kanji plot devices could be visually transported a la monogatari. Great VN anyway, I should reread it one day.
>>
Has anyone here played なでしこドリップ?
>>
Anyone plays Amayui hard mode and can tell me how it is? Kami no Rhapsody was kinda silly. (enemy getting unlimited mana while with its system you generally have none) It only says enemies get stronger and traps are influenced.. not sure if that's not just more annoying.
>>
>>17101765
>put it on softly so they can hear outside stuff or make it part of her character how she misses things out, and maybe she's listening to song about something important to her often like a favourite of a delarted relative.
>Wiring a single line of them taking them off isnt hard
>you can just put a headphone layer along woth some messed up hair on top of the regilar sprite.

I just want my bass sluts.
>>
Huh, Akatoki is getting a sequel. 7 years later.
>>
Is there a word that you're fond in eroge.

I remember somebody else here mentioning they love when a loli girl says キツキツ during sex.
I personally love when girls says 精液. Especially when they say it in ecstacy, during sex.
I also like the word なんの変哲も無い in general.
>>
File: 1461213634449.png (766KB, 773x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461213634449.png
766KB, 773x720px
>>17104090
キュン when referring to vagina clenching. I dunno why but it makes me rock hard, especially if followed by a heart symbol.
I also like ショック like, WAY too much. I always replay the voice line with it in it over and over. ショーーーク!
>>
>>17096422
That face does not fit with that body type.
>>
Has anyone ever finished a nukige? I find myself reading it and after blowing a load I lose all interest in reading it.
>>
>>17104126
What do you mean by vagina clenching?
I also agree with you i love when girls goドカン or ショック.
>>
>>17104140
Yeah, tons.
My trick is to not blow my load till the end or near the end, and then I just finish it off because why not?
Also if a nukige is good enough for me to cum to every scene I sure as hell wouldn't lose interest in it after cumming, I'd keep coming back to it for more, gradually making more progress.
It's also good to get nukiges with at least moderately... slightly... interesting settings/characters. Pic related is by all accounts a meh game but I enjoyed reading about the the younger sister trying to steal MC away from the older sister, and the ending I got was especially interesting (older sister breaking up with MC, leading to him feeling dead inside to the point pf him being so comatose the younger sister basically uses him a warm dildo, pretending to have a happy loving relationship despite him basically wasting away in depression). Not literary by any means but I enjoyed reading it beyond just fapping.
>>
>>17104140
Same i also got pretty far in 美少女万華鏡 and raperaperape4 but didn't finish them.
>>
>>17104149
キュン is like squeezing. So キュン often references to a girl's vagina squeezing, used as a way to represent love / horniess. Like a guy says something cool so a girl says/goes キュン . Indicating her vagina clenching in love.
>>
>>17104155
>Like a guy says something cool so a girl says/goes キュン . Indicating her vagina clenching in love.
Dude... In normal situations people would think of 胸キュン, not a girl's vagina clenching. Another reason why learning Nip solely from eroge is a bad idea
>>
File: 1480114319782.png (376KB, 501x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480114319782.png
376KB, 501x800px
>>17104160
D-Don't you judge me.
>>
Baldr sky vita when
>>
>>17096422
So, I've been around for awhile and ever since Hongfire died I've been wondering:

Is there a decent resource for old (released before 2014) Visual Novels that aren't new enough to have seeds on their torrents? Almost all the alternatives are just really shady links to old filesharing sites where the games are broken up into 2 to 20 bits, and most of those don't even work because the links are so old.

And I explicitly mean untranslated VNs. It's easy to get copies of old English stuff, but the most interesting nukige is untranslated.

>>17104140
All the time. If I wanted to play a VN for the story I'd play an RPG instead. Well, except in those rare cases when the story is actually good.

But most VNs I play to fap. Sometimes, yeah, the story is fun, like in Gachinko Bitch Club, or it's interesting how the character changes depending on the choices made, like in Ryobo ~Maternity Insult~. There's a reason why I don't just fap to the CG sets.
>>
>>17099574
Same reason why the actual release version of No Dog, No Life 2 was never uploaded, only the Comiket preview.
>>
>>17104155
Yeah I'm gonna go with>>17104160 Kyuun seems more like the heart/chest tighten or something, I know the feeling.
btw I don't think girls think with their vaginas
>>
>>17104514
On the other hand I see it come up a bunch from a guy talking about how something makes his sphincter pucker up in fear.

That's a little less fappable.
>>
>>17104514
>Kyuun seems more like the heart/chest tighten or something, I know the feeling.
Just saying, kyun is veeery often used to refer to vagina clenching in porn. He's just talking about non-porn.
>btw I don't think girls think with their vaginas
They think with their vaginas just like we think with our dicks.
>>
Is Ricotta effectively dead? They haven't updated their website for more than a year now.
>>
>>17104750
What's going on with their Twitter?

Also, have we seen their artists or scenario writers credited to other games?
>>
File: capture_002_31052017_135245.jpg (490KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
capture_002_31052017_135245.jpg
490KB, 1024x576px
lol
>>
>>17104564
>They think with their vaginas just like we think with our dicks.
No they don't.
Why you post that?
Please do not post that again.
>>
I just lost my screenshots folder. All my memories, they're gone...(泣)
>>
I heard NTR is dying, with summer comiket having the fewest amount of NTR content that there has ever been.
With that said, I don't seem to see much netorare eroge now. Though I may be overlooking them.
Thoughts?
What would you like seeing take it's place?
近親相姦?
ふたなり?
Another fetish?
More モエゲー・ギャルゲー?
>>
>>17105054
堕落
NTR usually has an element of that though so I don't mind it.
>>
>>17105054
I noticed more futanari doujins, not sure about eroge specifically
>>
>>17104831
>>17104750
Their artist worked on some DDM game IIRC
>>
>>17105054
Less NTR.
>>
>>17104750
I think they're still alive. There was a Walkure Romance collab in Kamihime Project just 2 weeks ago.

They seem to have shifted into making DMM gatcha games. But then again, pretty much every eroge company have.
>>
>>17105054
NTR eroge have been on the decline for at least a couple years now. Slut games seem like a good replacement but so few do it right even though it's such a straightforward concept.
>>
File: TRIGGER WARNING.png (21KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGER WARNING.png
21KB, 261x200px
ネコぱら is a good game, and the sales are a indication of that
>>
File: 2017-05-31 15_10_15-.png (3KB, 234x69px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31 15_10_15-.png
3KB, 234x69px
Do you guys know where this is from it showed up after installing an eroge but I don't know what eroge it's from
>>
>>17105125
whatever it is I had one too, fuckin thing took up like 4 gigs of space.

say hello to your new keylogger i guess
>>
>>17105084
Speaking of Walkure Romance, I'm shocked there isn't a translation project for it. Also, there are no live torrents either.
>>
>>17105125
http://www.paltio.co.jp/soft-denchi/
>>
>>17102617
Any more suggestions to this? I don't care if it's really average/meh or anything, the "being light on sexual content" criteria is the important part as long as the VN isn't total garbage and you enjoyed it.
>>
>>17105155
Try Tonakoi and fureraba
I love those games and quite a few others here do too.

They're above average though
>>
>>17105155
I'm reading Noratoto atm and I can see why you'd want light on sexual content, this VN is great but it does have a fuckton of sex scenes. They even put some choices in to allow you to skip a few if you want, which was nice of them.

Anyway I recommend Aokana.
>>
>>17105144
I kinda skimmed through it;
So is it a battery for software and with each use it goes down,
eventually treating the copy as an illegal version if it doesn't have one.

I still don't know what game it's for
>>
How would you feel if in the plot of KoixShinAi instead of the music ntr she left him for another guy repeatedly.
Would you hate it more than Cuckyuusei?
>>
>>17105183
Do you have any recent Nitro+ games? I'm pretty sure Tokyo Necro and Axanael had it.
>>
>see nice cg art for eroge
>girls wearing different clothes, or different setting
>play eroge
>setting is not there or they don't wear those clothes
> turns out its promotional art or art for something else like a wallpaper/OST
>the characters never do any of that or wear any of that in the game
FUCK

Anybody else experience this?
Pic related is an example.
Not as nice as the other art but still kinda applies
This is also a winter game not summer
>>
File: 4935066600610_17apr8_1.jpg (58KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
4935066600610_17apr8_1.jpg
58KB, 385x550px
>>17105266
>>
>>17105262
i have kikkougai, Nirtowars, Kaigen and Drakoi
>>
>>17105272
Actually never mind I found The SofutoDenki file in Kikkougai I'm assuming it's that as the others don't have it.
>>
are we being raided, wtf
>>
>>17105104
The problem is it's censored, and there isn't enough of Coconut, who should be the main girl.
>>
>>17105308
I personally love these names
>>
>>17105269
They definitely look cute in that, but personally I wouldn't have been that upset even if I had seen that before I played that game. The winter atmosphere in that game is perhaps one of my favorites I've seen. I wouldn't have even liked it if they had tried to shoehorn some beach part into it.
>>
>>17105344
They shoehorned a pool part into it anyway.
>>
>>17105344
I absolutely love the winter theme and can list multiple reasons why i love this game but i mean in general i get upset when stuff advertised like this and it isn't in the game.
>>
>>17105346
Really? I guess its just been a while so I don't even remember it honestly.
>>
File: d52ab6b3_1334837537385.jpg (306KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
d52ab6b3_1334837537385.jpg
306KB, 1280x724px
>>17105370
Why can't japan into asses?
>>
>>17105469
Yum. Well looks like it was inside at least.
>>
>>17105054
That's because the best NTR company, elf, is dead.
>>
>>17105277
For a few years now, yes.
>>
File: otorena_00.jpg (377KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
otorena_00.jpg
377KB, 1600x900px
This guy. Superb voice-acting as well.
>>
>>17105104
Sales are NEVER an indication of quality. Sales are only an indication of marketing and visual appeal. Not even specifically talking about nekopara here, just your logic being bad.
>>
>>17107099
"NEVER" is wrong. Sales are indeed often a indicator of high quality. Just not always.
>>
>>17105605
Too bad the protagonist is only partly voiced
>>
What's the appeal of games with a shota and/or trap protagonist?
>>
>>17107185
>trap protagonist

Infiltration into girls-only enviroment?
>>
>>17107185
I like older females fucking shotas.
Traps, I can't give a shit.
>>
>>17107185
What's the appeal of games with a straight male protagonist?
>>
>>17107231
Yuri being boring shit for the most part.
>>
>>17107118
It's so infrequently an indicator of high qualtiy it's meaningless. So many well-selling games are bad sales simply cannot be used to say "this indicates the game is high quality". It's equally if not moreso likely to indicator low quality. At that point, the statement becomes pointless and wrong. It's like saying "flipping a coin and it landing on heads is an indicator of whether a game is good or not" - "flipping a coin is NEVER an indication of quality " - "NEVER is wrong. A coin landing on heads is indeed often a indicator of high quality. Just not always."

See? Meaningless and wrong.
>>
>>17107243
>It's so infrequently an indicator of high qualtiy it's meaningless.
It's not infrequent at all though? Almost all the super popular eroge are also the ones that are generally considered the best.
>It's equally if not moreso likely to indicator low quality
This is objectively false. The truly bad games you just never even hear of since people don't generally put money into things they don't like. Pretty simple logic. I think you just have a case of irrationally hating popular things.
>>
>>17107341
It is frequent. At least 50%. Therefore, just like a coin, it's meaningless and wrong, not an indicator of quality. You're irrational about liking popular things.
>>
>>17107378
>It's equally if not moreso likely to indicator low quality
Your logic doesn't even make sense. Why is it only applicable to "popular" things? How is a game that only solid 5 copies more likely to have "higher quality" than one that sold 100k?
I don't like popular things because they're popular, I like them because they have elements that makes them popular. Like budget, better staff etc. Whereas you hate stuff for no reason at all except mental ones.
>>
>>17107341

if you aren't trolling and actually believe this, i regret to inform you that the eroge that sell the most are probably not what you think they are lol
>>
>>17107477
Listen to me. SALES are not an indicator of quality. That includes low sales and high sales.
>>
>>17105160
Read Tonakoi and really liked it. Will give
Fureraba a try.

>>17105178
Yeah pretty much. H-scenes are nice and all every once in a while, bu when the routes are filled with H scenes like that it kinda ruins it for me since I end up skipping them because I'm not in the mood for it, and the route usually ends up being kinda subpar to me.
>>
>>17107525
That statement is wrong, as high sales indeed indicate higher quality as opposed to low sales a lot of the time. There are exceptions, but that's the rule.
>>
>>17107580
When 50% of the games are exceptions, it's not a rule.
>>
>>17107593
Luckily they aren't, then.
>>
File: himawari_natsuyasumi_04.jpg (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
himawari_natsuyasumi_04.jpg
377KB, 1280x720px
>>17107528

I kinda liked how Himawari Natsuyasumi dit it.

-First common route. Like 190kb till OP
-Then route. The one that matters ~280kb (although the first part is technically still common although it gets slight changes based on the route you'll get) -> credits roll
-Then epilogue. 170kb out of which about 110kb is ero.

It's an interesting idea, although obviously the epilogue reads almost like a nukige, and isn't just skipable either. If they had taken 3 scenes out of it and left as omakes, it would've been even better, but at least you get a solid route with the story closing and everything without random ero. Might make you think again, why ero in the first place.. but well, that debate is a whole different thing.
>>
>>17107639
Hinazakura best epilogue.
>>
>>17107639
This game seems a lot shorter than I thought. Do you know the numbers for Hinas route too?
>>
>>17102621
>>17103260
Sometimes I feel like something is wrong with me for not enjoying asairo as much as everyone else. I went in with high expectations and found myself wondering when things get interesting before it ended. I mean, yeah, it had emotional high points here and there. I just never felt what I felt for other games that are usually praised in this thread. All I got out of it was -FRIENDSHIP-, -KIZUNA-, wishing the 青姉妹 got a bit more attention, and a strong nod to the tag ヒヨゲー.
>>
File: 1474756073060.png (983KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474756073060.png
983KB, 1024x768px
Thanks to >>17100049 I decided to read the VN Gochi Chino. One issue with nukige is that porn is fundamentally better when you're emotionally attached to the characters involved, which is why moege have long common routes and romance buildups before they get to the sex. But if you're reading a VN for the porn you don't want large amounts of character development. A solution to this is to make fanfiction of popular franchises, so you can let other people do the work of making cute lovable characters that the reader gets attached to, and then you just have to provide the porn. Doujin manga do this all the time but it's rarer for VNs, I wish there was more.
>>
>>17107666

Once I'm done with it, whenever that is. But I doubt it'll be THAT long. Technically the game has 2 more routes but I really don't care about them. Not sure if anyone would, really, unless you are a major Kawashima fan or something.
>>
>>17107979
Tsukiko's route is neat, especially considering Hina's route.
>>
>>17107989

The absence of that in the PC version is actually one good reason to not bother with the other 2 "side-girls" either. Though I honestly don't care about Tsukiko either. Before playing Yomi's maybe, but afterwards as in now? Nah, my heart is set. Yomi won.
>>
>>17108017
Poor, poor Yomi though, can't compete with Hina.
>>
Any opinions on the Kansen series? Is it a "if you've played one, you've played them all" thing?
>>
>>17107185
I like experiencing a story from a young and inexperienced kid's perspective. Too bad that most VN with shota MC treat them like harem master that woman will instantly want their dick no matter what and the shota will gladly accept it, instead of something like slice of life kids doing kids stuff, maybe with some sex scene here and there as a side dish to spice things up.
>>
File: historypac01.jpg (1MB, 1280x1170px) Image search: [Google]
historypac01.jpg
1MB, 1280x1170px
Is this series (Soleil) good?
>>
File: amayui_00.jpg (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amayui_00.jpg
314KB, 1280x720px
So, tried this out and the hardmode tutorial was already not exactly easy. Past that I didn't have any issues.. yet, but I'm not too far in so that may change. But given that I can in theory "grind" now it'll probably work out? Wouldn't be the first game where the tutorial is the hardest part.

Something seems weird/bugged with some adv effects though. I feel my transitions don't exist or aren't frame-capped or something. It looks super weird. No idea if this is supposed to be normal or not. But when I was in the village to get some "faith" or whatever, there was a moment a sprites was running over the screen (?) so fast I barely even saw it. Seemed.. wrong.
>>
>>17109544
It has tits and lolis. Whats not good about it?
>>
>>17109544
It has tits and lolis in it. Whats not good about it?
>>
>>17109575
I've been playing on normal and haven't really had too much trouble with any fights but some have definetly been close. Also last fight/map of chapter 2 I had to go back and actually improve some of my gear to beat the hp regen of one boss enemy. Something worth mentioning is that you only have to upgrade an item once and it permanently upgrades that item so upgrading an item everyone can use is pretty good
>>
>>17098321
>Would love to know what some of the skills do
You will get to know it when translation patch is finished.
>>
>>17110052
I only had some trouble understanding what exactly you can capture with the non-elemental attack フィア gets. You can wait for the translation though
>>
File: 1492619844350.jpg (92KB, 644x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492619844350.jpg
92KB, 644x349px
Is there a VN you thought made you a better person/improved on who you are somehow? Honest question
>>
>>17110231

Did you check the glossary? There's a lot of explanations in there, even what exactly buffs do and so on. I haven't really looked much, but it could help. So far the only thing I don't really know is how the charge thingy works. For now I'll just assume "you need to attack x times for a charge attack being available", with x being whatever charge you need. Maybe. I don't think you see what charge you currently have either.. but that's Eushully GUI. Kinda like how hovering over a field doesn't show you what it does, nope, gotta right click it.
>>
>>17110311
yea
>>
File: Untitled.png (305KB, 746x188px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
305KB, 746x188px
>>17110312
This is from the manual for the game. You can check the charge level from the speech bubble thing in the top right when you have a character selected. All your debuffs are there too
>>
File: noratoto2.png (2MB, 1172x776px) Image search: [Google]
noratoto2.png
2MB, 1172x776px
Pre-order will open in 3 weeks but no site yet what the fuck
>>
File: cmvs32 2017-05-31 18-29-54-87.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cmvs32 2017-05-31 18-29-54-87.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Knowing Makoto, I thought he was going to fuck her right then and there.
>>
>>17110747
Worst girl and worst route for sure.
>>
Dudes, I still love Rain Kirishima a lot. I thought playing other VNs would make this go away but it didn't.

Is this what they call "having a waifu"?
>>
>>17110921
It's what they call "having a shit taste"
>>
>>17111054
٩(◦`꒳´◦)۶ムカッ
>>
File: help.jpg (70KB, 1085x190px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
70KB, 1085x190px
Anyone willing to seed this for a bit if they have it? It's the Mikocon(2.D.G.F) one. I'd rather not resort to animebytes unless I have to.
>>
Reading the bible in Japanese seems to be a pretty chuuni experience.
>>
File: cute.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Went back and finished Rina's route in Fureraba. I did Himari's and Misaki's a long while ago but I saw people saying nice things about Rina's recently. Didn't expect the personality shift, but I ended up really liking her and her route. I'm a sucker for kind-of-but-not-extremely clingy girls. Definitely reminded me of Sora's route from Pure x Connect, where she goes from an 幼馴染 who banters with the MC to almost a light yandere. Her character was similarly fleshed out to a girl who had a complex about being not hated and wanted to be loved by someone. Overall, really enjoyed the route, the ending/epilogue made me tear up. Might just do Yuzuyu's route in the future if I ever get another urge to play some moege. One of the few games I've played where I've liked almost all the girls. Not to mention I can't get enough of Smee MCs it seems.
>>
File: explorer_2017-06-01_00-41-14.png (301KB, 810x629px) Image search: [Google]
explorer_2017-06-01_00-41-14.png
301KB, 810x629px
When I try to read Shirokuma Bell Stars I get picture related. I'm running it out of a folder with no spaces. I have my date/time region set to Japan and my non-unicode locale is set to Japanese. The only things I don't have set are Location and UI language. Is this a locale-related problem or a modern windows-related one? I remember hoshimemo having a similar crash that was caused by clock settings but that game runs fine with date/time region set to Japan.
>>
>>17111573
Nice to see people reading things because of the posts in the screenshot thread. It really was such a great route, I cried at the ending too.
>>
>>17111718
Oh, there were some posts in this thread too a few months ago talking about her, just got around to reading it now though. Might've been the same people.
>>
I'm trying to launch kizuato 2009 and when I click it nothing at all happens. How am I supposed to troubleshoot something when there's nothing to go off of? I've tried compatibility mode.
>>
>>17107933
This is somewhat genius.
I mean think about it.
Moege struggles to make decent characters development without boring the player and at times fails to do so properly, at most times it's done in bad taste to an extent people only sit through it for the sex.
Meanwhile anime, vns, manga that aren't sex focused has the player properly build a bond with the characters without the promise of sex. I mean sure there may be sexualising of the characters.
However as the player forms a bond without the characters being involved in sex scnes that take up a quarter of the game, we tend to see the character as a human being, rather than something to please your dick and not having the promise of sex does that.
With that when you read doujins they feel separate and as such the original bond you have for the character is preserved, yet your sexual lust is satiated.
I feel more eroge should have this: A regular version with no sex and let the user see them as a human being and have a more fulfilling story and after wards maybe release an after story like sex in a seperate copy.
I feel it's a away for eroge to compete with non-ero media lke anime, manga and vns better.
>>
>>17111653
It looks like B00_12L is supposed to be a PNG file.
>>
>>17110311
Back in my mystery otaku days I read I shit ton of phoenix wright, detective conan and stuff. I began to think more analytically.
I also saw how some protagonists' treatment of girls to make them dokidoki like sharing an umbrella worked, so my treatment of of women changed.
>>
>>17111573
I did her first expecting her to be the bland one so I wanted to get her out of the way, but she really grew on me once things started developing. I think it was the first time I loved every scene in a route. I didn't want to move on when it was over. I overdid my expectations for Yuzuyu so it wasn't as good for me, but melting her tsun was still pretty great.
>>
is ちっちゃくないもん really going to be Iris' last work? I love their stuff
>>
>>17111573
These confessions for the characters are pretty well done in this game.
>>
>>17111836
>>17111573
Only did Misaki, Himari and now only doing Hiragi's route.
Is Rina that good?
I didn't like her that much in the common route.

I overall like Misaki the best out the girls she's so precious. However her confession wasnt that great. As she wasnt sure she liked the mc and pretty much said yet to enjoy their time more as friends. It was so weird, escpecially since I tgough that she confused friendship for love.
>>
>>17111653
Just checked and the trial has the same problem. What the hell?

>>17111806
Yeah the script files don't state the extension I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>17110747
>>17110747
That would be pretty hot though
>>
>>17111880
It may be because I wasn't expecting much but she really hit the mark for me. Once you start getting closer to her, her personality starts opening up. I thought it was pretty cool because it really felt like going from a casual to a close relationship where you learn their intricacies.
>>
Rikako is such a fucking best girl holy shit.
>>
>>17112029
Bestest parfait.
>>
After three years of studying Japanese, I'm finally going to start reading visual novels (I started learning to be able to read tankoubons)

Found a really good game with art from Sei Shoujo; Closed Room. I can tell this is gonna be pretty frustrating, as I've never "practiced" reading before, only vocabulary, speaking(Which I'm somehow good at, kek) and basic grammar.

With that said, aside from ITHVNR, are there any other good parsers that aren't dead? I noticed that ITH lacks furigana, which is a crutch I'd like to rely on for a little bit
>>
>>17112079
Try Chiitrans Lite. Also, this question is better suited for DJT.
>>
>>17112079
The only parser I know of that isn't dead is Spark Reader, but it's a relatively unstable java program. Stay away from chiitrans lite, its parsing is garbage and it doesn't let you fix it. Your best bet is to follow DJT's guide and set up a clipboard grabber in a web browser with rikasama or yomichan.
>>
File: 23778423623.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
23778423623.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
>>17111573
Yah its a phenomenal route and personally one of my favorites I have ever read which might sound ridiculous but is true. Its just a such a well put together route. The build up between you and Rina was honestly my favorite portion and was not something I have found in most moege. It really felt you slowly started to awaken to love for each other and not knowing how to handle it because of how long you knew each other and how familiar you two were before prior to the events that take place. It created some pretty cute situations that sometimes felt almost like an indirect confession like when Rina gets confessed to but turns the guy down and you say you would have been devastated if she had said yes.

It also has really funny, memorable scenes and the drama in my opinion was also very well executed, It really felt like it was actually thought out, the MC recalling events that happened in the past near the end helped reinforce the idea behind Rina's mannerisms throughout the route.

I was honestly choking up at the end.
>>
>>17111766
Some games just don't run on newer OS no matter what you do. You can try running it in a VM.
>>
>>17112251

Although sometimes there are ways around. Googling the game's name + win7 (or whatever you use) can help. Sometimes you need a different version (i.e. Maple Colors won't run in its original CD versions on something like win7, you need at least the Maple Pack versions), sometimes some hex-editing or whatever. Though I'm sure there'll be cases where you really can't do anything else but a VM if you want to play it.
>>
File: capture_001_17052017_214504.jpg (155KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
capture_001_17052017_214504.jpg
155KB, 1024x576px
>>17109544
have only played 新・白銀のソレイユ -ReANSWER- from the series as did it just week or so ago when I noticed that there was new game coming to series and it's art was done by Rubi-sama and darker focus, so wanted to know bit what kind of series it was other than the tone shift in this newest. and as far as ReANSWER goes it was fairly mediocre the kind of work that you read when you are out of other better things. Art was nice and the main characters were fun and setting seems like it could be interesting to see other works how its expanded but other than that I don't think anything else really stood up but it didn't really annoy me much other than the endings using one of my more hated plot elements and the non-main routes feeling slightly pointless. Will still read the new upcoming one because of art and will decide after that whatever or not I do the older ones
>>
https://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/june-2017-eroge-releases/
>>
>>17112772
Weak month, though the new BiMan looks super hot. Maybe Omokage, but all the delays suggest that it's probably a big mess.
>>
File: 4564565656544.png (441KB, 723x416px) Image search: [Google]
4564565656544.png
441KB, 723x416px
>>17112772
>Omokage Railback
Can't wait
>>
>>17112772
はううう
>>
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/28/steinsgate-elite-anonymouscode-switch-roboticsnotes-sequel-announced/

what's up with VNs appearing on consoles?
>>
>>17112852
5pb has always been releasing their games on console.
>>
File: tantei_seven1.jpg (453KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
tantei_seven1.jpg
453KB, 700x500px
>>17112772
Danganronpa: the eroge.
>>
>>17112888
I want to punch the shit out of the fag at the bottom with the green hair.
>>
>>17112885
I mean why not have a pc realese followed by a console release like the others?
>>
>>17112772
>>17112798
>>17112815
Wasn't that a massive fucking let down?
>>
>>17112913
Which others? They always did console releases first.
>>
>>17112924
Okay my bad I thought it was that other eroge which done omokage poorly like a single scene with her back being pat made her cum and that was it.
>>
>>17112927
By others I meant other eroge/VNs in general.
>>
This is your loli oneechan for the month
>>
>>17112934
Because they aren't eroge and ADV games sell better on consoles.
>>
>>17112954
Why is she sideways? And why is her head so big? And why are her legs so tiny?
>>
>>17112772
I like this month

Omokage Railback
O-uchi ni Kaeru Made ga Marshmallow Desu
Tantei Seven
Haruoto Alice*Gram
Bishoujo Mangekyou -Tsumi to Batsu no Shoujo-
Ren’ai Kyoushitsu

I probably won't play them all but still I like it.
>>
>>17112980
>Why is she sideways?
Older lolis are a supreme form of being, and gravity respects them too much to bother them.
>>
>>17112980
>Why is she sideways?
Why is the world sideways?
Its the angle or head turned sidways
>And why is her head so big?
anime and she's a loli
>And why are her legs so tiny?
see previous answer
>>
File: FUCK THIS SHIT.png (653KB, 976x368px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THIS SHIT.png
653KB, 976x368px
I hate self insert memes.
>>
File: 1474094146286.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474094146286.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>17112772
>There are two fandiscs planned based on the results of the character poll. Mashiro took first place, while Misaki will be featured in the following game.
I see Japanese has shit taste as always, what a disaster.
>>
>>17113012
I mean why would you add eyes to one cg and not another?
>>
File: 57813.jpg (34KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
57813.jpg
34KB, 250x300px
>>17112772
I like these body types I'm not too sure why but I guess its the large soft breast and slender waists.

Still looks like this girl won't get a route which is a shame, since she seemed cute.
>>
File: 62217.jpg (23KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
62217.jpg
23KB, 256x300px
>>17113052
I mean the breasts might a bit big, but they are soft so taht makes up for them.

On another another note I get be a hot guy.
>>
File: Sema.Kozue.full.2066828.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sema.Kozue.full.2066828.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17113052
Whoops wrong pic, I mean you can't romance this cutie
>>
>>17112772
I can't wait for Omokage. If it lives up to the OP I'm set.
>>
>>17112933
>single scene with her back being pat made her cum
Don't leave me hanging
>>
>>17113023
Asuka was awful, can't blame them.
>>
File: 1485332031332.jpg (409KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485332031332.jpg
409KB, 700x480px
>>17112772
So far my most anticipated game of 2017.
>>
>>17113466
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17113466
Can I enjoy this if I don't have a giantess fetish?
>>
>>17113544

No. This is for men who can only get off if a single tit is weighing more than themselves and who'd really like to have a single tit for a bed. Just like waterbeds, just better. Exploring the titty valley is also a good amount of fun, as is tit climbing. And let's not forget the most fun of them all: The titty slide.
>>
Does anyone have additional patch to Scarlett that adds voice acting to male characters?
>>
>>17113787
Yeah.
>>
Any eroge with heroine similar to Zero from Drakengard 3?
>>
>>17113833
can you upload it to mega?
>>
>>17113846
No.
>>
>>17113837
She's as anti-VN heroine as it gets, unlike all her sisters.
>>
>>17113848
;_;
>>
>>17113846
You can download it from https://vndb.org/r2015
>>
>>17113853
desu she badass and likes sex aka perfect. she is not moe enough for eroge i guess
>>
>>17113879
thanks
>>
>>17113908
>she is not moe enough
She's a classic tsundere and her gap moe by the really end is really powerful.
But a girl cursing her way through massacres then fucking four different guys at the same time isn't really VN-friendly, even in nukige.
>>
>>17113934
well, being similar doesn't mean being a literal copy of Zero.
>>
>>17113955
Yeah, but zero is not zero without the cursing and the unsatiable sex urges she doesn't shy away from.
>>
>>17113934
Hot. I want heroines that fuck around, but not NTR. Like, just casual fucks with no relationship, and when she finally enters one she is loyal. Pure shit just got too boring.
>>
>>17113978
read Mindeadblood
>>
>>17113322
It was talked about here for a while and how it was a single scene and was kinda of disappointing to the concept of omokage

https://vndb.org/v18766
>>
File: オモカゲ-2016-03-28_21-41-05.jpg (808KB, 1284x724px) Image search: [Google]
オモカゲ-2016-03-28_21-41-05.jpg
808KB, 1284x724px
>>17114170
That game stands out in my memory as being ridiculously boring despite cute art and potentially interesting setup. I learned a lot about picking games better after trying to read it.
>>
File: himawari_natsuyasumi_05.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
himawari_natsuyasumi_05.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
And finished the Hina route. Way too long and below what I expected.

I kinda liked when part 2 took place though. It taking place 20 years after Yomi dies left at least somewhat of an impression for me. Unfortunately they just jump major jumps. Hina's route would've really benefited from a more smooth development. That way there wouldn't have been any need for the padding in the middle-part where it felt like even the author has no idea what he wants to do there. Wouldn't help the drama which is about as much as I expected from this author (Konozora's mainstory had similar issues), but still.
Well, at least Hina was mostly a fun character.

In the end I mostly enjoyed what I read at least. Still, at least 2 of the 4 routes this game has feel.. unnecessary. The characters feel like fine side-characters to me, but not like characters that needed a route. Maybe that's just me.
>>
>>17113978
A lot of the ビッチ games are like that.
>>
>>17113023
>japanese are hopeless pedophiles
Lolis are rarely best girls and are boring as fuck.
>>
Anyone played ChronoBox yet? any impressions?
>>
>>17114810
EGS?
>>
>>17113978
A certain heroine from Zero Infinity is like that. She fucked a significant part of the WW2 Russian army when she took part in the war, but she's loyal once the relationship starts. But maybe it doesn't count since she did it to get everyone to like her and prioritize her safety over their own lives, and not for fun.
>>
>>17114764

I still think Japan designs heroines by giving all the same amount of plot. Plot meaning things like background, characterization... and size of breasts. In other words, the bigger the tits, the less relevant the character is as they assume, people are gonna want those tits anyway. Himanatsu works pretty much exactly like that, and a surprising amount of other games do as well. Sometimes even something like Nobuchina happens. Or Fortissimi, where a short flatty steals the show, while the titty main-heroine is never really relevant. In fact, you could argue, she isn't even the main-heroine.. she's just looking nice on the cover and acts as if because she has the tits to draw in customers.. or something.

That's obviously not necessarily lolis. Nobuchina isn't a loli, neither are the characters in Himanatsu. Okay, I guess that depends on the definition of loli, but whatsoever, I don't consider all flat girls lolis. But it's still a funny thing.
>>
What would you say are VNs with top tier BGMs?
>>
>>17115230
https://youtu.be/bZWd_7Ud-Lc?list=PLEoygSlUhumZrCKPsB4OBEzo7YWyoITDp
>>
File: 29709.jpg (19KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
29709.jpg
19KB, 250x300px
>>17115105
I've felt this way for quite a while. If someone has big breasts, they feel that she doesn't need anything else. Take the hundreds of mellow, nondescript housewives in NTR titles as an example (you can tell them from what I like to call the "I have no personality but I have big breasts" pose, pic related). Even tsunderes have a personality, albeit a memetic one.

The case that made the biggest impression on me was Gyakushuu 4, in which the only non-bakunyuu heroine (not a loli, but might as well be one compared to the others) is the only one who's actually intelligent, the only one the game allows you to treat with some modicum of respect (which she deserves far more than the other heroines), and the only one who can figure out that you have mind-reading abilities, resist the mindbreak meme, and essentially hack you out of existence in one of her endings.

>>17115230
Maybe not top tier, but Kanojo wa Sora ni Inoranai has some nice BGMs, most of them with vocals IIRC. And the battle themes are great.
>>
>>17115230
Muramasa, Senshinkan/Bansenjin, Baldr sky, Mahoe, Umineko. I also liked some parts of Eustia's ost, a few tracks from c;c, subahibi, and asairo. Most of rail/liarsoft stuff has great openings, but the actual ost there is mostly mediocre.
>>
>>17112772
>The concept of the game is a mix of 燃え (fiery battles) and 萌え (moe), with a somewhat traditional feel. There’s only happy ends,

Huh, isnt this strange. How does he knows there's only happy ends even before the release date? Did the company spoiled endings at the trial or something?
>>
>>17115230
Umineko
>>
>>17115230
https://www.youtube.com/user/Refrainere/videos
>>
>>17114810
Everyone seems to love ChronoBox
>it's obvious nobrand is willing to try extremely crazy experimental, ambitious shit and that is extremely refreshing
>One thing I'd really like to note is how fucking insane the attention to detail is. Not just in the text, but in the production and visual aspects as well. This is an eroge that truly utilizes 100% of the medium, it isn't the kind of game you can be reading on the side while doing something else
>>
>plot driven VN with non romanceable ロリ
>still has an H scene with her

based
>>
>>17116086
?
>>
>>17116069

Time for me to play and hate it then? .. maybe after I'm done with the three things I'm trying already.
But honestly, the premise sounds pretty bad. Doesn't need to mean anything. I've enjoyed some eroge that had bad sounding settings or whatever but they simply either used it well, or the whole thing ended up differently than what you'd assume from just a short summery. But of course that's rare.

The question with early opinions like this is always how accurate that stuff is. Early players are obviously attracted by something already. So someone like me (and generally those who aren't playing it yet) has already a rather different starting view on things at the very least.
>>
>>17116098
He said plot driven VN
>>
>>17116086
>he reads VNs for the plot
>>
>>17116145
I read VNs for /lit/ value and improvement of the self.
>>
Everyone's anticipating for omokage after a year it was announced. And I've been following the short stories in their website and that shit in DMM so far. They've set up a pretty good introductory so far.

And there sure is a big difference in price for the standard and dx version. That daki looks pretty sweet.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (18KB, 357x209px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
18KB, 357x209px
Trying to launch Aiyoku no Eustia and getting this. Anyone have any experience with this error?
>>
>>17116086
So she's a slut?
>>
>>17116651

Well fuck, it works on my other laptop. That's pretty annoying because I want to read it on this computer. I wonder what it could be.
>>
>Mentions 魔導技術
>Only armour and guns
I wonder if Amayui takes place before the events of Melkia.
>>
What are some obscure but good chuunige?
>>
>>17112079
3 years?
You should be reading by month 3 at least.
Either that or you learnt slowly.
>>
>>17117558
>good
>chuunige
>>
>>17117574
I started to read as soon as I had kana blown away and it was slow as shit.
>>
ChronoBox have been getting solely positive reviews on EGS. Hated that shit.
>>
>>17117574
>>17117596
Back to >>>DJT with learning speed measuring contests.
>>
>>17117558
gensou no avatar
>>
>>17117612
How far in did you read?
>>
>>17117574
yeah, I only got seriousl sometime last year. Still, I've tried to read stuff like Yotsubato!, and while I was able to get through the first two chapters in about 30 minutes, it was still pretty tough. So yeah, I've continued to put off reading while studying vocab more and more.
>>
ChronoBox op is really good
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIY3a5ml7Mg

I just finished reading the trial, and honestly the writing is bad. The power point of this work is the huge cast and what fucked up things will happen to them. I will still play this for the trap though.
>>
>>17117778
I was hugely dissapointed by the end of it. But what could you expect from a guy who named one of his games 駄作.
>>
File: 1426700447338.png (235KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
1426700447338.png
235KB, 524x541px
>>17117791
I've only got one question, do you get the fuck the spooky girl? A yes or no will suffice
>>
>>17117812
The game has over 40 h scenes. Everything that moves gets fucked.
>>
File: 21343343121.png (56KB, 201x327px) Image search: [Google]
21343343121.png
56KB, 201x327px
>>17117818
Guess I'll keep reading then
>>
File: c716331package.jpg (73KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
c716331package.jpg
73KB, 640x400px
Does anyone have Kaminoyu?
I looked on animebytes and animesharing and didn't find anything! Nyaa is dead...

https://vndb.org/v7712
>>
>>17117865
Actually, I found it on the new nyaa! But it appears to be dead.... https://sukebei.nyaa.si/?q=%E3%81%8B%E3%81%BF%E3%81%AE%E3%82%86&f=0&c=1_3
Anyone wanna point me to a more livelier DL?
>>
>>17117865
Look better.
>>
>>17117865
Rutracker.
that said, I had to install it on a VM because for some rason the crack didn't work in w10.
>>
>>17117873
I don't know where to look! bitsnoop just points to even more dead torrents.

Give me a hint, yeah? I'm really disappointed in the fact that no one seems to be seeding this awesome game... Played a demo in a pc store in japan... So good...
>>
>>17117878
It's up and alive in the sources you already posted.
>>
>>17117875
Never would've thought to look on rutracker dude. Could you forward me the link? I seem to have forgotten my account username.

>>17117883
That's weird. It says 0 seeders.
In any case, the crack link is dead in that DL. So yeah.
>>
>>17117892
You can google it+rutracker.
>>
>>17117895
Found it. I'm guessing the crack is on the .iso?
>>
>>17117913
Comes with it, you have wonderful russian instructions you can find in animesharing.
>>
>>17117791
>I was hugely dissapointed by the end of it
Why?
>>
How do you guys decide what to play next?

I have an endless backlog and I don't know what I really feel like reading.
>>
>>17118134
Whatever genre I want to read next.
>>
>>17118134
Preferences, likes and mood. Also if the decision is between something newer and older I go for the newer.
>>
>>17116807

Noi is an adult and likes money. She knows how to use her body, obviously. So guess the rest. You need to "pay" as well. For the loli mod.
>>
Anyone here play -atled-? I heard the first chapter is good but past that is kuso. Dunno if that's an exaggeration or not
>>
What game from Nitroplus should I read first?
>>
>>17118414
Whichever one you want. If you have no preferences you might as well start with their first one, Phantom, which is also considered one of their best.
>>
>>17118414
Maggot Baits.
>>
>>17116255
What is that kind of outfit called?
>>
>>17118561
Being naked
>>
>>17118585
come on anon, you know what I am talking about.
>>
>>17118561
isn't that just a miko outfit with a hoodie
>>
File: giphy.gif (464KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
464KB, 500x281px
>>17118561
白無垢
>>
File: otorena_01.jpg (483KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
otorena_01.jpg
483KB, 1600x900px
Look at that cute girl.
>>
>>17119149
>girl (male)
>>
File: l-lewd.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
i cant stop watching chronobox op pls help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIY3a5ml7Mg
>>
>>17117913
here alternative link, you can find other light's vn and bunch of random vn here
https://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?uk=3626232413&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
>>
>>17119483
nice, it deserves more attention
>>
File: eru.jpg (1MB, 1280x2406px) Image search: [Google]
eru.jpg
1MB, 1280x2406px
Remember to buy all your games!
>>
>>17119822
aye, i got pic related sealed for the ps2
but i only do it if i like the game or see that i'll like it
>>
File: a guy.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a guy.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
Whoops. What's with all the traps.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-03+at+12.11.24).jpg (81KB, 561x478px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-03+at+12.11.24).jpg
81KB, 561x478px
With Konami's voice (Sengoku Koihime one) this character will be one of the best in the koihime world for sure.
>>
File: ChronoBox 2017-06-02 20-41-48-21.png (812KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChronoBox 2017-06-02 20-41-48-21.png
812KB, 1280x720px
Playing Chronobox and just can't help laughing out loud at the shit going on.

Guess I'm supposed to feel creeped out by Kabane but she just cracks me up
>>
>>17120599
are you liking it so far?
>>
>>17120639
Sure, a bit weak at the start but things have picked up
>>
>>17120599
>just can't help laughing out loud at the shit going on.
That's actually a good reaction to have. A lot of the time I am staring stone-faced at some of the games I play. They don't even get a reaction from me.
>>
I bought sumaga from dlsite.
It worked fine.
But when I changed it from windowed to fullscreen, it crashes.
What file do I edit?
>>
>>17120677
Also I'm using a 64 bit system, I saw the process said 32.
Is that a problem?
It worked fine before?
>>
File: 2017-05-08-002504.jpg (144KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08-002504.jpg
144KB, 960x544px
Was Kyouko the best girl? Or was it Yayoi?

Or was it Kojiroh
>>
>>17115262
muramasa, the VN where the same BGMs repeats forever? How about no
>>
>>17120768
How can you say you appreciate porn game bgm if you don't understand the appeal of generic prog metal tracks in every fight scene?
>>
>>17120768
Muramasa's BGM was fantastic apart from battle tracks, the one that plays in the first chapter's last battle and few other occasions is downright bad. The final battle in the game not having an unique track either was also kind of a letdown.
>>
>>17120795
imho the battles were the worst part of muramasa

sometimes it just went full nuruto it lost me
everything else kept me going though
>>
What are some recent VNs with top art?
>>
>>17120774
>>17120795
My problem was more about Muramasa being long but the number of BGMs not matching up for the length. I didn't mean the tracks are bad. The tracks don't really grow on me because many of them which are more atmospheric and powerful are repeated over and over.
>>
>>17120821

Nekopara.
>>
>>17120831
I said top art.
>>
File: nee san.jpg (452KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nee san.jpg
452KB, 1280x720px
>>17120821
Akeiro
>>
File: newton_00.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
newton_00.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
I like how this game can be somewhat educational at times (at least I wasn't quite aware of the edo porn and whatnot...) and also a bit like Kabarett.

>A technology that connects the WHOLE WORLD? WHOOOA what can you do with that???
>Well, uh... sharing a photo of what we eat with friends..?

Sad. Correct and sad.
>>
>>17119299
Glad Iam not the only one, a good eroge op is pretty rare.
>>
>>17120873
She looks like she got an extra chromosome.
>>
A guy in Amayui wants my 魔鉛. Anyone know what the choices change?
>>
it should be illegal for ensemble to not have a trap protag
>>
>>17121475
Their (at least recent) games are pretty damn shitty, all they have going for them is fulfilling the niche of a trap protag. Not sure why they'd move away from it.
>>
Where should I start with the _____ x Cation series? Never got around to playing it before.

I always hear that Lovely x Cation 2 is pretty great, but are there any other stand-out titles in the franchise to know about?
>>
>>17121573
Why not just go oldest to newest, skipping ones that don't have a heroine you like? Unlike some titles that may be worth reading certain routes even if you don't particularly like a heroine, it's really not the case with this series. (Not a bad thing, they're meant to be just pure icha love and that's what they do.)
I did enjoy Lovely x Cation 2 more than the others, but that was just because I liked the heroines and the art the most.
>>
>>17121573
Doesn't matter. It's not like they're connected. Just pick the game with a heroine which piques your interest.
>>
>>17120904
Don't kinkshame foodporn, asshole.
>>
>>17116651
Try checking event manager for more details.
>>
File: 02.jpg (273KB, 1293x777px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
273KB, 1293x777px
>>17120904
I have no idea about or forgot my science lessons but I sure do enjoy the terminologies and the whole time fuckery going on. I'm about to finish Yotsuko's route now.

I guess I am getting the negative points about the reviews for this VN about the writing. Like a lot of stuff that is happening seems too convenient or the pacing is sometimes too fast. But it's not like I'm reading this for the plot anyway (which actually, there is a decent plot going on now that I'm near the end of one route). It's still pretty enjoyable so far but I'll drop a review once I finish all routes.
>>
File: 03.jpg (289KB, 1296x779px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
289KB, 1296x779px
>>17121900
Oh wait, I just finished her route. That was pretty short. Kind of a shame as I kinda grew to like her character. I'll assume she has the worst route after all the shit that happened.
>>
>>17118414
I really liked drakoi, hanachirasu was alright.
>>
I really want, to know how do you decide when an VN is decent before reading?
I mean looking at >>17112772 they seem to have synopses that don't seem bad.
Yet you all seem to have opinions on liking x or not liking x when they all pretty much seem the same. They either follow chuuni, plot, nukige or SOL synopses.
So yeah, how do you tell?
>>
>>17122010
Reading EGS and thinking.
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (9KB, 176x27px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
9KB, 176x27px
What's the condition supposed to be for getting the force crash things in baldr heart?
>>
>>17122010
You can't decide whether a VN is decent before reading. Anyone who does is ridiculous and not to be trusted. The best you can do is check the writer and see what they've done in the past, you can generally make an estimation that a writer who did X bad work will subsequently make similar bad works, but even then that's just an estimation. It's always a gamble. That's why impressions are so nice to read, someone's direct thoughts after reading can be a helpful way to figure out whether something's worth reading.
>>
>>17122010
Trials. If it doesn't have one, I check the synopsis and if it seems interesting, I try out the VN then decide if I'll drop it or not.

I try not to take reviews or impressions at face value as we all have different tastes.
>>
im gonna say reading reviews for baldr heart and shit seems people keep nagging about how giga keeps gave more focus on H scenes and these same people were complaining about how they dont give a fuck about h scenes in baldr games

but hence the dilemma, if they focus on them they get bashed, they dont and they get bashed

honestly as long as its nothing like force is i'm cool, since force was just ayo what the fuck at times

excuse the formatting btw im drunk as h*ck
>>
>>17120904
>>17121900
Is she fat or does she just have tiny arms?
Also why is the left sleeve (her right) extending so far as if there was an arm when her arm already ended?
Clothes should droop down by gravity.
Does she have a phantom arm?
>>
This is an important message for anyone reading Noratoto, or who might consider reading Noratoto in the future. Do not read Shachi's route. It is the worst piece of shit ever created and will gain you nothing except incomparable boredom and a desire to kill yourself. If you hired a team of elite authors to work on creating the worst possible route imaginable, using all the techniques of all the drivel and crap they've read across the years, it would still be better than Shachi's route.

Now I too was warned beforehand by various people that Shachi's route was garbage, and I thought, for completeness I have to read the whole VN, and I've read bad stuff before, I can survive through whatever it is. Normally this is a fine attitude, nothing wrong with wanting to 100% everything. This is the exception. Shachi's route has not the slightest speck of literary worth or entertainment value and you will definitely without question regret reading it. It's not just a matter of wasting the few hours it takes, staring blindly at a blank wall is wasting your time. This is much, much worse.

Don't let this put you off reading Noratoto though, the rest of the VN is pretty good, excellent comedy. If you're looking for something hilarious guaranteed to make you laugh a lot it's perfect. But whatever you do, don't forget the above warning.
>>
>>17122095
Was a real shame because I liked Shachi
>>
>>17122095
Well what's so bad?
Spoil it for me.
>>
>>17122107
Rance?
Phoenix wright?
Fate?
>>
>>17122107
>>17122117
Sora no Kiseki would be my guess. That's one series where the Eglish fanbase is really bad.
>>
>>17122095
Shachi's route has a very important flashback about Nora's mom, this flashback made the ending of Patricia route much more emotional.
>>
File: 1496473127945.webm (3MB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496473127945.webm
3MB, 480x260px
Have you ever cried in a VN like for real?
I watched this video ages ago on youtube, and cried pretty easily but have yet to cry at a vn's story.
>>
>>17122112
Imagine if someone put the script for a Japanese weather forecast into a VN engine, randomly inserted チンコ and マンコ at random points, then ran a spellcheck program repeatedly until it makes grammatical sense.
>>
>>17122148
Emotional music combined with impactful scenes make me cry easily.
Got watery eyes with fucking Higurashi.
>>
>>17122155
Okay I get that it's bad but how does the rote go?
Seems like a nukige story from the synopsis.
So I assume the plot is just there for the sex.
What exactly happens in her route?
>>
>>17122157
I get emotional at scenes that are supposed to be/trying to be emotional even if I'm thinking how stupid whatever is happening is or how cheesy it is. I think the culprit is music. One game I played recently was the stupidest fucking shit ever yet it had one track that played during the EPIK scenes that physically gave my goosebumps every times. I don't know how I'm so easy, and you'd think I'd get "desensitized" over time but I haven't.
>>
>>17122175
She's a weather control robot so MC has to make her happy so it doesn't rain too much
>>
>>17122148
got a little misty eyed at one point in monmusu quest but that's about it, otherwise anime has a better track record for me with one time being from angel beats, was looking forward to the full game but that's kind of in limbo now

>>17122155
>>17122195
that is fucking hilarious, picked up
>>
>>17122095

Was it really worse than the other "side"-routes? I was cringing PRETTY hard when the "plot" went on towards the end of Kuroki's route for example.
I mean, I technically did Sachi's route, but to be honest.. only for Nobuchina scenes. Sachi my least favorite character in the game anyway. Perhaps that's also why I just.. didn't care? Was a bit more disappointed about Kuroki's route for example.
>>
>>17122107
I get what you mean but can't you have normal conversations with people who want to talk about the plot or gameplay?
I mean take this general for example.
If there is a popular VNs being talked about that you aren't interested in, you can still talk about other VNs here.
Likewise for your game, if there are 5 people talking about the gameplay and 15 people talking about how much a slut a chracter is. You can just talk to the 5 people.
>>
>>17120821
Biman
>>
So do guys feel you feel eroge should release as non-ero VNs on multiple platforms, then have an ero patch for additional ero routes?
In order to maximise sales?
>>
File: 1484859846589.jpg (180KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484859846589.jpg
180KB, 1366x768px
>>17122202
It really was. Kuroki's route had some pretty weak parts, sure, but it was also hilarious in other parts, and the ending was amazing. Her route was inconsistent, but Sachi's route was consistently shit. I couldn't stop laughing when they just threw away the entire shitty plotline they'd been building up for pic related, it was the greatest thing ever. Completely unexpected and far far better than any "talk it over with her mum" ending they could've gone for.
>>
How do I download savedata from this guy?
http://www.down20.com/u-1230054670
It has something to do with baidu, but I don't know how to use it. Please help?
>>
>>17122232
No, fuck off.
>>
>>17122232
I want all scenarioge to move to consoles entirely even though I only have a PC right now. Making room for ero that was never intended pretty much always just makes the games worse, e.g. Baldr or the August fantasy games. But companies feel pressured to do so because no one buys PC VNs otherwise.
Of course the ideal would be to release non-ero games on PC but I don't think that's ever gonna consistently happen. So the second best option is to make the games console exclusives. Or like 5pb where the PC version comes a year or so after the console versions I guess, but I think other companies couldn't afford that.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Hey /jp/

I don't usually come here but I figured this was the best place to ask.

Does anyone know where I can find an ISO of disc 2 of clannad for PSP? I've searched everywhere and can't find it, I've already played through disc 1 so my autism won't allow me to just quit.(I like to get comfy so the PC version is out of the question)

If anyone could help me I'd be grateful.
>>
>>17122232
All ages is what I want for plotge.
>>
>>17122250
It would help with sales take a look at non-ero VNs that release multi-plat.

>>17122257
>>17122305
True, like Sakura no Uta, the ero and sex in that game was fucking abysmal.
I'd prefer if the game kept it's romance and just didn't go for the sex.
Though there are some games that I would like ero but I feel that that it might be done poorly like that
>>
>>17122039
it's explained in the flowchart
>>
>>17122273
I got my isos for clannad from nyaa, sadly that's down.
Maybe try anime-sharing or pantsu?
>>
>>17122273
http://romhustler.net/rom/psp/clannad-umd-disc-2-j-caravan
>>
>>17122331
>http://romhustler.net/rom/psp/clannad-umd-disc-2-j-caravan

already tried this, it's disc 1 unfortunately
>>
>>17122321

To be honest, most of the time it's not the ero itself that's a problem. It's more that if ero is done, the expectations of it becomes the problem. Each girl needs x amount of ero-scenes. No matter what plot circumstances there may be. Sometimes this goes well, and the ero is naturally integrated, sometimes you even have off-screens scenes on top of it because the characters simply have a lot of sex. But sometimes you also have ero at absolutely unfitting places just to fill the quota. And that's probably the most common.

This doesn't even have anything to do with plotge vs. moege or whatever. It happens in all of them. Having random sex-scenes the moment the girl confessed can hurt a moege just as much as a random eroscene in the middle of getting chased by the bad guys can hurt plotge.
The problem with Japan is also that they have way too much of a hard on for pure love sex, disregarding the circumstances. This dislike for a more casual erotic approach also hurts some games, where it may have been better to not try and shove in a 15 minute long romance to "justify" the typical babbling regarding the girl's first time, love and whatnot which probably didn't fit into all of it in the first place.

The problem right now is that a lot of games feel like they primarily want to exist and sell because of their ero. I feel that makes no sense though, as if you want that you grab a nukige. They should really try to embrace the omake extra scene idea. You can add as many ero-scenes as actually fit into the route (can be 0, can be all of them), and have all the rest of the "quota" scenes in the extra-menu. Funny enough, nobody did this yet I think. You either have one omake extra scene for all heroines and still a quota amount in each route or all scenes as "omake".
>>
>>17122409
I agree with the omake idea, but having the couple really fall in love then in the heat of the moment have sex or have sex after going out a few months feels fine and doesn't feel shoehorned in.
However I do think non-ero version would help with sales take a look at neko para, if they didn't remove the ero it wouldn't go on steam.
Almost all popular eroge, ero isn't the focus (other than nukige). I really feel writers should include sex better into the story, have an omake or a seperate download.
>>
What are your thoughts on privacy?
I do it, but I personally think it's wrong, I can't import to where I am, due to laws. Or if I do it online I feel like it might be checked.
Plus I don't feel like spending money in general.
I feel that if you make a product and I want it, I offer something of equal value. Basic Capitalism, however piracy may help sales like more people might find out about a title and buy merchandise or buy it or it's sequel, etc. It still is wrong, it's like not paying for a movie ticket and watching the movie.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>17122480
I probably would have long killed myself without it as I am a poorfag and otherwise have no access to compelling content that makes life worth living. I do try to buy books and LNs as these are affordable at least. I think it's a problem when people who actually have money do it though. You can always just get DL versions if you don't want to import.
>>
>>17122515
Same I need a job but I have my own issues.
>>
>>17122480
Piracy is currently necessary for cultural preservation. In the current state of the world piracy is a necessary thing.
>>
>>17122565
I understand with old things, but what about new things?
>>
>>17122609
It's best not to pirate stuff just because you can't pay for it, but basically, preservation has to happen as early as possible, and pirates are the only people who are willing to do the work to preserve stuff.
>>
>>17122480
People that upload games minutes after they get released, especially from smaller companies, are the worst. Literally killing sales.
I don't mind piracy too much as long as the game is a bit older.
Though I'd still prefer if more people bought their games, or at least merch related to it. If you ask me, it's pretty unbelievable that people call themselves fans of a franchise if they haven't spent even one yen on it.
>>
>>17121917
>short

Based one the walkthrough I feel it's an escalator route system like Eustia, Shinsou Noise and so on. So I wouldn't be surprised if the route-branches aren't too long, aside of maybe the one forced you have to do.
Would personally like it if that's actually how it is. But I won't be finding out very soon. Playing Amayui as well..
>>
File: 1496484747452.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496484747452.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This girl is so cute, do you know any VNs with a girl like this?
Short, loli-like, kinda angry-ish but in a cute way.
Or just a girl with that hairstyle?
Kinda like that lesbian in Hanakiworkspring but not a bitch and instead a loli.

It's so cute.
Here I thought I wasn't interesting in loli's much anymore.
>>
File: fun.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
>>17122657

There are actually a whole lot of that type, safe the hairstyle obviously. (that's not exactly easy to see on that pic anyway) That said, the "cute" part is always debatable. And it's kinda important if you want loli or not.. and what you even consider loli. Like is the girl on pic related a loli? Or would you consider her just short and pretty flat.
>>
File: Untitled.png (505KB, 1046x396px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
505KB, 1046x396px
>>17122657
>>17122688
I can't really think of much examples but this is what I have, that girl from A channel, cold, quiet but can freak out and break character on occasion,
or cold/angry yet playful like the girl from hanasaku workspring.
Also the hair style being similar and them being short, I feel is a must, even if their personality doesn't match as much.

Also yeah I mean short and flat, not really loli but a loli is fine.

If anybody knows any examples please let me know.
>>
>>17122480
I'm pirating eroges first to check the game's quality. If I really enjoyed it I'm buying the game itself and probably artbooks too, If I kinda liked but not too much I'm just buying their artbooks to support them.

Personally I think this is the best way for both of companies and me, since with this I'm giving some chances to average moeges which I definitely wouldn't buy without playing as well.

Also I definitely agree with >>17122639 too, Yeah you might not be able to buy the game itself since they're kinda expensive, But I'm pretty sure that everyone here can buy the artbooks or some other cheap related things at least.
>>
File: 1493090225121.jpg (324KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493090225121.jpg
324KB, 800x600px
>>17122719
>>
>>17122725
I feel like this is the personality I'm looking for but
once I again I really would like them short/loli, and have a similar hairstyle more.
Still thanks.
I'll take a look at >>17122725 also >>17122688

If anybody else knows any others I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>17120795

Muramasa's BGM was easily the worst part of the VN. Except the epic main track and 2-3 few others it's mostly filler.

Second worst was porn. I don't think there was a single porn scene needed for the plot except "mother"/son. Why can't the curtain just fade to black if there's rape/sex? "let's make the psycho teacher force students to rape one another and give boners with special power!!", "here's a groupie to show how much of a slimy faggot the girl's brother is!" etc.

I mean the fandisc scenario was making fun of americans but really, why do japanese have to put porn in games that sell for their story?!
>>
>>17122765
>エロゲスレ
>>
So I was under the impression that Suisenka was a shota nukige, but VNDB says it's a meta utsuge.

Close enough.
>>
Leyline keeps getting clicked if I click off to always-on-top programs that are on top of it. Said program is my dock and it's basically what I use instead of alt+tabbing. Is there a way to make it stop doing this?
>>
>>17122273
http://www.pspiso.net/clannad-umd-disc-2-jpn.html
https://www.romulation.net/rom/PSP/Clannad-UMD-Disc-2-J-Caravan

There aren't the second disc?
>>
>>17122765
This argument makes no sense, you could just as easily say "action scenes are unnecessary for the plot, why can't we just skip to whoever won" or "SoL scenes are unnecessary for the plot, you could just sum it up with 1 line and move on". What you're trying to say is, you personally don't like sex scenes and wish they weren't present. Well, the reason they're present is because your opinion is the minority and most people buying these games do like sex in their games.
>>
File: 怖.png (1MB, 1320x974px) Image search: [Google]
怖.png
1MB, 1320x974px
Too real...
>>
>>17122862
>>
>>17122815
>action scenes are unnecessary for the plot, why can't we just skip to whoever won

This is actually a very VERY true thing in a lot of VNs. A major fuckton of action scenes are only plot-devices. They serve to do "x" and that is clear very fast, and yet they are usually written out. It's frankly most of the time boring and exists for no reason. Exceptions exist of course.
Unlike with SoL which can serve a character's characterization, battles themselves don't, at least if it's just battles and not just a stage for an argument between characters.
>>
>>17122862
I think that's the first time I've ever seen periods addressed that directly in any form of Japanese media.
>>
>>17122894
I know and it's fucking terrifying
>>
>>17122887
>What you're trying to say is, you personally don't like action scenes and wish they weren't present. Well, the reason they're present is because your opinion is the minority and most people buying these games do like action in their games.
>>
>>17122887
There's no difference between action and SOL.
>>
>>17122815
Not comparable at all.
>>
File: Aryans.png (99KB, 424x276px) Image search: [Google]
Aryans.png
99KB, 424x276px
What would you pick?
Also the right isn't as cute, the left is a bitch but cuter.
>>
>>17122930
>>
>>17122900
If you actually take it at face value, that is.
>>
>>17122915

Explain why. SoL has characters doing things that shows their characters and will make you understand how they behave and so on.
Action, or rather battles, are in their rawest form a simple description of how magic flies, people avoiding attack xyz and so on. There's nothing personal going on here. It's like several pages spent describing how a certain house looks that is never going to matter again afterwards.
Such action often serves to bring up a certain plot point. Once that is clear, there is no value in it anymore, unless you like description about how character x throws a magic ball that character y avoids.

Take Supreme Candy as an example. That game features quite a few fights against random thugs. They aren't named, they only appear when the author "needed" some fight of sorts to show plot device x. They solely serve that reason. The enemy aren't characters. There's no real conflict or anything that needs to get resolved there. Only a plot-device has to be "triggered". Predictable and boring. No need to write any of those battles out.

That said there are exceptions. Usually games that focus on battles quite a bit do it better. But there it's usually less about people exchanging blows, but rather the strategy during the fights. Perhaps the fights are just a stage for people to argue and the actual laser-beams are just flavor. And more often than not, the outcome isn't quite as obvious either. The battles get more sides to them, more flavor. Still, on the grand scale, those are only exceptions.

>>17122910
That's not what I said at all.
>>
>>17122972
I dunno man, what world do you live in, SoL and violence are literally the same thing in my world. Nothing you just said makes any sense to me. It's like saying that there's a huge difference between past and present tense narration. Not really man.
>>
So what have you guys reading as of late?
I've been reading fureraba's Hiragi's route.
She's kinda adorable.
But I'm losing interest in playing after seeing >>17122862. As I'm assuming all girls do this in the game.
>>
>>17122972
So your complaint is you hate bad writing. Not that you hate fight scenes.
>>
同意年齢としてOK
>>
If VN has an interesting Male lead, more than often that VN is decent.
>>
File: 03_048.jpg (792KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
03_048.jpg
792KB, 1448x2048px
I was reading Orichalcum Reycal Duo, which is written by the artist that does the designs for Baldr Sky Zero and suddenly this happened. Finally I can see what the biting scene in the game might've looked like if it had a cg.
>>
>>17123188
You are weak-willed if you lose interest in girls because they have periods.
>>
>>17122862
>>17123762
What the hell is this? Is this something all girls have?
>>
File: 1495936308136.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1495936308136.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>17123841
>>
>>17123841

Don't worry. It's no worse than the first-time blood fetish that some artists have. You know, those who draw it like a big puddle of blood to the point you are starting to wonder if it qualifies as guro already.
>>
>>17121592
What about that new one?
>>
>>17122894
they have some scenes where they talk about it in galko-chan
>>
Has anyone found a replacement for sukebei.nyaa yet?
>>
>>17124744
There's no need. After all, being a NOP was never a good idea, even when Nyaa was alive.
>>
>>17124744
sukebei.nyaa.si
>>
>>17124767
wtf why did they remake the site in SLOVENIA which is an EU member?
>>
>>17124744
https://sukebei.pantsu.cat/

>>17124767
That one is ran by literal children
>>
>>17124836
If anything only a child would add "pantsu" to a web address.
>>
>>17124836
si is run by young adults and pantsu.cat is run by a schizo

who cares
>>
>>17124836
Who's running nyaa.si anyway?
>>
>>17124850
>>17124894
>horriblesubs shills even here
>>
>>17124935
Okay, so you really are schizophrenic. Great. Go back to your board.
>>
>>17124915
People who act like literal children and bully the pantsu site to get more people using theirs so they get more ad revenue
>>
>>17124953
You might want to disable your adblocker and face reality, bud.
>>
>>17124953
It's not like they need to, being horriblesubs site already makes them win by default in that regard.
In fact, there's nothing there and the shitty non non biyori loli is more annoying than anything in .si.
>>
>>17124953
The bullying started here: >>17124836
Guess whose post that is?
>>
>>17124960
>implying they won't add ads later

>>17124967
They don't need to, but they still act like children

>>17124970
Just countering your shilling
>>
>>17124967
Getting their old site deleted without backups makes them lose before starting.
>>
>>17125017
Okay, so you Literally Really Actually Are paranoid. Holy shit.
>>
>>17125028
Horriblesubs has nothing to do with nyaa.se.
>>
>>17125034
Call me paranoid all you want, doesn't change the fact that the people running the .si site are assholes
>>
>>17125075
And apparently pantsu.cat is used by assholes. I'd rather use the site run by assholes than the site used by assholes. This is your fault, not mine.
>>
>>17125082
why are you using this site then? pantsu is from /g/ to begin with
>>
>>17125082
I also use this site and this very thread, will you also fuck off from here?
>>
>>17122325
No i meant how do you get those resources that unlocks a force crash? It can't be random
>>
File: 454554455.png (373KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
454554455.png
373KB, 1280x720px
Let's not go to this creepy silent hill school anymore
>>
>>17121900
>>17121917
I'm not fond of the whole clear other routes first to unlock the main heroine but the other routes pretty much needed to know what's going on. The game was made with Alice as the main. You'll know soon once you get to her route.
>>
Is it plot heavy or just slice of life? Or a balance between both?
>>
>>17125516
Would like to know this too as there seems to be an HD edition out and it feels like a good start from there.
>>
>>17125556
Isn't the HD edition console onry?
>>
>>17125516
It's a mixture of both, although the plot is fairly light and character-focused.
>>
>>17126103
EOP influx from the daily japanese threads have really lowered the quality of this thread at least. At the very least their strong homo and anti ero sentiment has derailed serious discussion and the threads are moving a little quick.
>>
>>17123762
Eroge is escape material
>>
>>17126217
Read archives of this thread from 5 years ago. People casually discussed learning Japanese with no janitor/mod interference nor people complaining. EOPs learning Japanese has always been a part of this thread. I have a question for you, how can you make posts like that knowing about eternal September and how every community always complains about a phantom decrease in quality?
>>
>>17124766
What's an NOP?
I can't keep up with these memes.
Nippon Only Person
I assumed it was JOP
>>
>>17126241
Might have something to do with a certain N-word in his post.
>>
>>17126249
Nyaa Only Person?
Acronyms are weird.
I still don't get the point, you just download what you need from any site that has it with the highest download speed.
>>
Dudes, I have a serious crush on Kirishima Rain.
She's too perfect, her ending will always be canon to me.
>>
File: rain.jpg (15KB, 133x172px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
15KB, 133x172px
>>17126262
Her normal end, right?
>>
>>17126254
The point is that you don't need Nyaa and never needed it to begin with. And autistic replacements by /a/ and /g/ only draw in autism, as evident above in the thread.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-04_15-46-42.png (10KB, 256x157px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-04_15-46-42.png
10KB, 256x157px
>>17124767
Wait, so it's back but run elsewhere?
I can just search for things normally again?
>>
I realize this is kinda late but I found the word, in case anybody was curious it was 'surreal'. I honestly can't believe i forgot that word. >>17100117
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S16622153#p16648563
>>
>>17126217
>strong homo and anti ero sentiment
I'm not really sure how that's supposed to be related to DJT or EOPs. Even if in your head it somehow were, it's still not really off-topic in the context it's usually brought up.
>>
New
>>17126343
>>
>>17100117
>>17126307
Weird sequence of posts.
>>
>>17126352
Yeah it wasn't me>>17126307
I don't know what happened.
Thread posts: 483
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.