[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /jp/ get their VNs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Rewrite.jpg (140KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rewrite.jpg
140KB, 1278x720px
Sukebei isnt a thing anymore and I can't imagine you guys limit yourself to the spoon-fed crap on Steam.

Sorry if its common knowledge, I'm not a denizen of this board but am very interested in playing more obscure VN titles
>>
You are pretty new if you only ever used Nyaa.

Animesharing
Girlcelly's blog
Flower Tradewinds
and if you just want loli:
Little Angels Hentai

Nyaa was great for having compilations and some old games but it's certainly not the only place.
>>
Look at the nyaa replacement general on /g/
>>>/g/nyaa
>>
>>17003323
Girlcelly has a blog again? Animesharing started exactly because her blog had died.
>>
>>17003323
A-S is mostly disgusting DDLs of part files, ugh so much work. I hadnt heard of the rest so thank you for sharing!

I don't know how it is these days but Ive known that /jp/ doesnt really like Fuwanovel, but I thought it was really nice how they were hosting torrents for VNs. A lot of them were decent fan translations from before the days of Sekai Project (though MG has been around forever) What is your guys opinion on this?

>>17003330
I didnt think the Sukebei part of pantsu was fully functional yet? That side of the site got hit harder due to fewer back ups I had heard
>>
>>17003372
Fuwanovels torrents have been backed up elsewhere and are still accessible
>>
>>17003343
Dunno
http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-201705.html
>>
https://pastebin.com/Q6Hf0X6W

Clubbox is the best for old untranslated titles but it's terribly slow. Use as last resort.
>>
>>17003402
where
>>
File: KAKYU2_549.jpg (115KB, 638x482px) Image search: [Google]
KAKYU2_549.jpg
115KB, 638x482px
Baidu, Ive been able to find any game I wanted from there some dating back to like 2004
>>
>>17006962
How do you find translated english stuff on baidu?
>>
>>17007056
If there is an English translation you can usually go to the website of the team who did it and get the patch, this is how it usually works these days. Pre-patched English VNs are usually just rips from the major companies anymore
>>
>>17007056
Though you make a valid point - I dont know how he's using a Chinese search engine to find VNs?
>>
These days I just look everything up on google with site:rutracker.org
>>
>>17009178
>russian torrent sites
you're just asking to have all your files encrypted
>>
>>17007056
Why would anyone play translated english stuff?
>>
>eop
>very interested in playing more obscure VN titles
LOL
>>
mofumoe
>>
>>17012172
That poster should get their bitcoins ready
>>
>>17012848
Oh yeah, about that, is it over yet?
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-09_16-30-28.png (487KB, 569x365px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-09_16-30-28.png
487KB, 569x365px
>>17006780
https://catbox.moe/official.php
>>
>>17012658
this desu
>>
>>17003294
I buy them since I got a job
>>
Where can I find teaching feeling in English for Android. All the downloads I've got so far are in Spanish, and other dirt languages. Need an English one
>>
>>17003294
Amiami, DMM, mandarake
>>
>>17028526
Amazon.jp is better, faster and cheaper for games.
Except for digital releases of course.
>>
>>17003294
nyaa pantsu
>>
Why the fuck did they target nyaa?
>>
>>17041479
Nobody targeted it, the owner took it down himself.
>>
>>17041479
Nobody targeted Nyaa per se, but a judge set a precedent that meant that if Nyaa's operator got sued he could be fully liable for the "losses" that resulted from every single item downloaded through a Nyaa torrent ever.
>>
>>17004974
Started using it today. Loving that 17 kb/s dl speed.
Found what I was lookong for .
>>
>>17003402
I was still able to use Magnet links to download Fuwanovels FSN just a day ago.
>>
https://catbox.moe/official.php
>>
>>17044993
Glad to hear. The service itself is terrible but you can find real treasures there sometimes.
>>
>>17050971
Pardon my ignorance, does this have English translation patches anywhere or they all untranslated or in Korean
>>
>>17050992
No, it has stuff in Japanese
>>
File: v5B2Uka.jpg (18KB, 766x60px) Image search: [Google]
v5B2Uka.jpg
18KB, 766x60px
>>17004974
That guide was a fun read, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17050992
I'll say it again more clearly. Go to VNDB and see if the VN even has a translation, then click on the English release and you should be able to get to the website of the people who worked on it, which should have a patch. If you cant find the patch you're shit out of luck. Also Fuwanovel tends to link to patches of the titles they have listed in their database
>>
I have an AB account, which has most VNs that I want to read. Not to mention being organized by edition releases and having pretty decent charts.
>>
>>17031044
I was talking about 18+ stuff obviously. I use Amazon Japan to buy regualr games. Unless you were implying use of a forwarding service, in which case it's not faster or cheaper.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.