[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 58

File: di.png (571KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
di.png
571KB, 800x600px
Previous thread: >>16401489

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
File: love.jpg (349KB, 1296x768px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
349KB, 1296x768px
Discuss.
>>
Does anyone have a hook code to SAM:Shokuzai hen? I tried asking on hongfire but noone did.
>>
>>16440005
>Discuss.
Why do all body parts have 月 in them? 骨, 脳, 脇, 股, 腹 etc
>>
>>16440015
because they're parts of the glorious moon race, obviously. why do you think it's called moon runes?
>>
>>16440005
同感
>>
File: 2016-12-25_23-48-59.jpg (273KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-25_23-48-59.jpg
273KB, 1366x768px
>>16440005
Mihaya is the single most insane character I've ever seen, every sentence that comes out of her mouth defies common sense. Anything she has to say should be ignored, if anything you should assume the opposite is always correct.
>>
>>16440044
>>16440005
Damn all of these screenshots make me want to read this but I'm lazy and haven't even read the others yet.
>>
>>16440044
she is a perfectly normal and lovely young lady who simply believes that seme- I mean blood is thicker than water.

grah I'm still mad at how much of a stub her route was.
>>
File: 1448002722489.png (124KB, 1822x2570px) Image search: [Google]
1448002722489.png
124KB, 1822x2570px
>>16440073
I don't know if there's a list of essential VNs everyone should read before joining this thread, but if there is Harukuru is on it.
>>
>>16440044
I'm so tired of generic imoutos, we really needed her to insane this shit up, she deserved a proper route.
>>
Ok so I've finished rance 01, 03, VI, Sengoku and Quest.
I've also read some brief explanation on 4 (http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kanoke/20100504).

Lore wise, do I need to know anything else before starting IX?

I don't mind missing some obscure references but if it makes the game make more sense I'm willing to read more.
I remember someone here posting a link that explains the contents of the 4-5D but couldn't find a link (it was in english).

Also reposted this in alicesoft general.
>>
>>16440113
Where are the post-2013 ones?
>>
Guys this may sound crazy, but I really want every moebuta like me here to give GIGA's new moege
キミの瞳にヒットミー
That will release next week a chance.
It's pretty standard moege, but manges to keep you entertained for every minute, the bgm and art is really great too.
>>
I'm going to start 愛欲のユースティア

Anything I should know?
>>
>>16440240
Okay, just for you fellow moebuta, I will try it out.
>>
>>16440248
>愛欲のユースティア
Kek'd.

All you need to know is that Licia is cute.
>>
>>16440248
Lucius is Caim's lost brother.

But you'll learn that at the appropriate point of the story, learning it beforehands would be a spoiler.

Also Sistina a cute.
>>
>>16440358
I actually knew that spoiler before playing the game and it had pretty much no impact on me.
I mean the reveal would have surprised me a little maybe but really that spoiler had no impact on the rest of the game pretty much, cause it just doesn't matter to the story, it only matters to their relationship, and their relationship isn't explored until after the reveal anyway, so yeah, it pretty much doesn't matter even if you get spoiled on it. Definitely something easy to spoil but in terms of causing damage it's not so hot.
Frankly, though, Aiyoku no Eustia doesn't really have any plot points that can spoil the whole game. Everything is either obvious like the climax (anyone could have seen that coming a mile away), or a trivial one-off twist like that one sudden death of you know who. The plot is simple and fun, not complex in such a way that anything can be spoiled.
It's kind of like trying to spoil God of War or Devil Mary Cry for PS2, no matter what you say about the plot, the fun of the gameplay itself can't be spoiled.

Didn't expect to write this much but yeah tl;dr that spoil is tossed around a LOT for Aiyoku and I think it's kind of pointless cause it's so meaningless and small.
>>
File: giga.jpg (139KB, 801x637px) Image search: [Google]
giga.jpg
139KB, 801x637px
>>16440240
>>16440249
Is it true?
>>
>>16440240
I haven't tried Giga games how do they stand up to others

What the fuck is up the height and art?
Their height and art they don't match up it looks so weird seeing the loli being the second tallest but look the shortest.

Anyway

Unconfident girl is kinda cute but probably the worst girl and doesn't seem that interesting but will probably grow on me

Kouhai is cute but too Moe Moe kyuun

Chuuni is cool but but seems slutty with her eroge voice and way over exaggerated

Genki looks like fucking shit but I like genki girls even if she looks like shit I'll probably like her personality

That being said probably will try the 体験版
>>
>>16440249
MOEBUTA集団!
>>
I hate white undergarments they seem so comical they seem designed for babies I can't get off to it.
It's so bland unless it's swimsuits then it's hot.
Plus if you fart chances are you will get a stain even if a little.
>>
>>16440474
delete
>>
>>16440378
>a trivial one-off twist like that one sudden death of you know who.
I thought this scene was really impactful and well formed, definitely wouldn't have wanted it to be spoiled. Was very disappointed Senmomo didn't have any similar scenes, they even built up some interesting side characters that could easily have filled this role and then did nothing with them.
>>
>>16440474
If anything silly patterns and textures look even more designed for babies desu
>>
>>16440485
>impactful
Hmm, I think it just has to do with expectations.
I have played a lot of games, and read a lot of stories, not to sound like I'm bragging, but point is I've seen death used as a "tool" in stories quite a lot. And, in Aiyoku, I think that's just what that death was. A tool. It didn't really impact the story all that much, nor did it (truly) affect any character that much that I recall. It was just there as a tool to gouge out emotion. So I wasn't fond of it. I was just like, so it's this again.

I think your own dialogue kind of betrays something, that is, betrays how deaths have to be safe tools.
>they even built up some interesting side characters that could easily have filled this role
>side characters
That, to me, is saying that death is okay, but only to certain people under acceptable parameters. that's exactly why it's so weak. There's no reason a main heroine should be "protected" from death, and by narrowing the circumstances under which death may be used, it weakens into like I said, just a tool to gouge emotion.

Anyway, it's been too long since I read Eustia to write a whole essay detailing why the scene was weak and representative of shallow writing techniques. I just didn't like it.
>>
>>16440476

>>16440487
But it looks so plain with colours you can show personalty
>>
File: fasshun.jpg (337KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fasshun.jpg
337KB, 1280x720px
>>16440546
>with colours you can show personalty
i'm so glad i have this saved for special occasions

sometimes less is more
>>
>>16440546
>with colours you can show personalty
If you need the colors of your underwear to show your personality, it means you're a slut.
>>
>>16440556
But what's the point of misepan if not to mise?
>>
>>16440555
I was talking just plain white undergarments with nothing special like ribbons or colors
>>16440556
Most girls do have coloured ones are they sluts? I was referring to plain white undergarments btw
>>
>>16440587
Wait how'd the post get deleted
>>
>>16440240
>瞳
>ヒイットミイ
I get it now
>>
>>16440613
ヒイットミイベイビーワンモアタイム
>>
>>16440516

>There's no reason a main heroine should be "protected" from death

Is there even a 'rule' on what event that can or can't happen to main heroines in general?
>>
>>16440516
I've rarely ever seen death used as anything other than shock value. It gets people with a tragedy boner erect but it just doesn't work on me.
>>
>>16440684
What do you mean it can have meaning to it like fighting and protecting somebody until they die.
Or to give somebody strength
>>
>>16440684
In a lot of... ""real"" fiction I read, death is used both as shock value and to move the plot. A big player is about to make a big move, he gets fucken taken out before he can manage it. Shock because a main character is dead, but more so, agony because he never managed to make the big move, the "bad guys" now have an advantage, etc etc. The emotional impact isn't so much the death itself, but the now lack of the character's presence and the impact it will have on the plot.
Example: Dude is gathers army to resist the emperor, emperor gets him assassinated, army dissipates without a leader/gets destroyed without him. This isn't just shocking because the dude is dead, but it's an impactful event because now the emperor that was going to be taken down with the army still lives and the army that you were cheering for got destroyed and can't do anything now. (Obviously I just made this example up and it's only one line long so it's not like I expect you to feel impact over the example itself, it's just an example)

So, in the Eustia example, the character who died had nothing to do with the plot. Their lack of presence doesn't impact the plot at all. So it's mainly just for shock value. But what if in a hypothetical scenario, after her chapter ends and you don't go on her route, Fione starts investigating the hospital on her own instead of doing fuck all, resulting in her getting captured and transformed just like her brother. Later in the game she'll be insane and duel you and it'd be a real impactful moment (with some touching up). Her death would be sorrowful not just out of shock, but out of frustration at her value to succeed in her goals, that her insanity weakened your forces, etc etc.
>>
Is there any possibility to skip unread text in Baldr Sky? I lost my saves because my hdd died, and this sucks.
>>
>>16440777
You could use an auto clicker
>>
>>16440777
There's an option to skip all text, use that.
>>
What's currently the best text hooking setup? Is there a way to text hook with a J-J dictionary?
>>
>>16440793
None, you just read. That's the best.
>>
>>16440803
Those instant lookups are mighty convenient, though.
>>
>>16440807
Unsurprisingly reading with a texthooker trains you to read with a texthooker.

Do you want to forever Clephas out like that?
>>
>>16440826
How? I only use it for faster lookups. It's no different than using Rikaisama for websites.
>>
>>16440826
>>16440835
Can confirm that I used a texthooker for like a year or two but stopped when I was comfortable and it was fine with no ill effects
>>
>>16440835
>>16440836
Cool, just be careful about it.
>>
>>16440845
lmao dude he's installing a program, not shooting heroin
>>
>>16440750
Maybe in your ""real"" fiction everything has to be about the plot and the people involved are nothing more than tools used to advance the plot, but I feel VNs are lot more character-focused and the overarching story is fundamentally secondary. It's the emotional connection you feel with your friends, lovers and family that VNs represent.

Like in your example, sure, maybe you'll feel some shock at your army being destroyed, some anger that this evil emperor is still alive. But how is that in any way comparable to the utter despair of losing a lover, a childhood friend, a person who doted over you and loved you and fed you and protected you? Who cares about the hundreds of soldiers or thousands of innocent civilians that are going to die in your scenario, what's truly important are the few and irreplaceable people close to you. The plot is irrelevant in comparison.
>>
>>16440852
i think what he means is that often times in vns a character death (esp. heroine death) has no purpose in-story: the only reason it happens is because they were going for a nakige and this is the easiest way to make things sad. bonus points if she gets rezzed three clicks later.

by that i mean the death serves a meta purpose (bitch tears) but no narrative purpose (nothing changes). often times the death is for contrived reasons that require considerable twisting of the plot or really dumb initial conditions, like that recent one with the sister grown specifically to be an organ donor or whatever it was.

like yeah, it makes you feel stuff, and feeling stuff is probably the main reason you'd read anything in the first place. but there's a sense that it's a deliberate action on the writer's part and not an organic consequence of the story. it's difficult to pin down in words exactly what that difference is, but when it's noticeable it can often make or break your enjoyment of a story.

i'm really tying myself in knots here trying to avoid the phrase 'forced drama', aren't i?
>>
>>16440895
This post was so much better than mine I deleted mine. Yeah this is what I was going for.
>>
>>16440793
Google has taught me that ITHVNR + Rikaisama is the absolute best way now. I can use EPWING dictionaries which means J-J is possible now.

Last time I did this the best way was ITH + Translation Aggregator. Very sloppy.
>>
>>16440906
see that's weird because i was thinking you put it much better. ah well, as long as the point gets made.

n-no homo
>>
>>16440921
I mainly just got embarrassed about the little story I wrote. Your argument is pretty solid but I think people could make fun of mine easily, lots of holes to 突っ込む into. I always have problems expressing my argument solidly.
>>
>>16440931
it's also comforting to know i'm not the only one who left Eustia with a bad taste in my mouth. though i didn't get very far in so i suppose that should be taken with a bucket or two of salt.

it gets a lot of praise round these parts and a lot of it i understand, but it just didn't work for me. too artificial. too 'forced', one might even say.
>>
File: tojitasekai_08.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tojitasekai_08.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
All right, new thread, so here's a bit more about 閉じたセカイのトリコロニー.

Personally I feel like this could've been on par with a kuru game, but has some unfortunate issues that hold it back. Still, for kuru fans I'd give a careful recommendation at this point already.

There's nothing much to say about this game at the beginning. It just feels like a moege, with a bit more "aggressive" heroines. So the main-heroine of ch1 confesses already a day after meeting the protag, in front of the whole class she just transferred into, right after introducing herself. Should give you an idea.
At some point the main idea of the game then starts happening: You reach a certain point and time loops back. (to the second day of ch1 to be precise, not the complete beginning) Now you can explore the "closed" looping world in ch2. Mandatory should only be the main heroine main loops, but there are a total of 24 different loops you can see in ch2.

These parts of the game aren't too different from typical moege, with the exception that there's no typical drama and the "routes" are pretty short. Like really short. Most issues aren't really dealt with well at all and you may get a bit disappointed if you assume that's all there is. It isn't, which I guess you could assume from it being ch2.. if you don't forget it. It's pretty long. In fact, if you 100% it, you've gotten all the ero in the game already.
What's past that I'm not going to talk about. Let's just say it's the reason why ch2 is like it is and why you should read the VN. It's kinda like a "kuru" final part. Unfortunately while most things in the previous chapters make sense, even if some parts are really weird and probably should've addressed much more strongly, unlike a "kuru" game you lack foreshadowing, and that very fact in itself makes actually no sense storywise either.

Characters are pretty good in this, with one exception that could've been probably removed and nobody would miss her. Not really important and too separated, being the friend of the sister in a different grade. Nia (pic) is probably best "girl" though, even though she isn't.. really.. a heroine. Her concept was perhaps not unique, but great and pretty well executed. But both the sister (and her voice-acting, god were her last chapter scenes nice) and the blonde childhoodfriend are pretty interesting and great characters as well.

tl;dr: A pretty nice work with solid characters and definitely worth reading it if you stick through till the end. There should be an ending for everyone too, as they differ vastly in concept, even though they are mostly on the short side. Just don't drop it in ch2, not like it's really that bad there. It's just long and you could misunderstand what the game's about.
>>
"Routes" don't sit well with me. I need an official version.
>>
>>16441003
That's why you have main heroines.
>>
>>16441009
But then people will bully me because I didn't complete every route.
>>
>>16440996
What's that shirt say? 人生一度さり?
>>
Is this the only place to talk about untranslated eroge and vns?
Do you guys know other places I mean I like the discussion we have here but it's kinda slow.
>>
>>16440996
your deliberate vagueness intrigues me. guess i'll bump this one up in the list, thanks for the writeup.
>>
>>16441029
bbsp
>>
I know there's a common concern about characters vanishing when you land on a route but sometimes they're so bad you wish they'd just leave you alone
>>
>>16440996
Can you seed it?
>>
>>16441078
I'd like to second this motion
>>
>>16441017
人生一度きり
“You only live once.”
>>
>>16441253
Oh, derp. Thanks.
The second line of き was totally hidden behind the box. I should have figured it out anyway, though.
>>
Man Kome's art in D&D is amazing. Too bad about the game itself. I wish he worked on eroge more often.
>>
File: tojitasekai_07.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tojitasekai_07.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>16441078
>>16441151

Girlcelly.

That said, anime-sharing is often an option too. Dunno if it's one in this case though.
Keep in mind there's an update patch that's not in the torrent.
>>
File: yes.jpg (130KB, 567x627px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
130KB, 567x627px
>>16441346
thanks friendo, i can pass out safely now.
>>
Looking for something FUN after playing many serious games in a row.
What would you recommend? My only criteria is that it isn't too long and engaging right from the get go.
>>
>>16441471
http://lyricbox.jp/IMOZI/
>>
>>16441484
>痔
This might be a bit too memey.
>>
>>16440826
Whoa he seriously can't read without a hooker after 100s of VNs?
>>
how is mikan?
>>
Lamune 2 comes out in a week and looks really cute. Haven't played anything by the company before so I'll probably make that my first. Hope it doesn't suck
>>
>>16441608
Didn't the developer get backlash from saying it was better than sakura no uta?
>>
File: pixiv61021436_5.jpg (352KB, 777x1056px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61021436_5.jpg
352KB, 777x1056px
All I want is art with her and the mc but all I get is her with the hot Ikemen side character, fuck you Japan!

I want my vanilla with the bishounen mc, the shouta couple art doesn't bother me as much since he's a shouta and that's kinda girlish but this is hot and it bothers me!
>>
>>16441742
That was ラムネーション!
Anyone read that by the way?
>>
>>16441581
I like ringo better
>>
>>16441844
I thought remune was shirt for that...
>>
>>16441786
I love art like this where the panties are undone and the skirt Is pretty much coming off and they embrace kids and all that.

I prefer this than just full blown sex in eroge.

Sadly I don't see this often...

Maybe I should try otomege?
>>
>>16442023
*embrace, kiss and all that
>>
What's different between 巨乳ファンタジー2 and 巨乳ファンタジー2 if ?
>>
>>16442221
the if
>>
Which relationship drama eroge should I read?

WA1? WA2? Tenshi no Inai 12-gatsu? Kimi ga Nozomu Eien?
>>
>>16442862
Koi de wa naku
>>
>>16442867
Isn't it too high drama?
>>
>>16442890
>asks for drama
>complains about drama
It's the most real depiction. If you can't handle that maybe a Yuzusoft moege is more your forte.
>>
>>16442897
Sorry, I'll look into it.
>>
>>16442890
It’s not love, but so where near.
>>
>>16443016
恋に等しい何か?
>>
>>16441471
Still taking suggestions, by the way.
>>
File: tsujidou.png (865KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tsujidou.png
865KB, 960x540px
>>16443124
My personal go-to game for comedy (not that I've played a lot of them, to be honest) is Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. In case you're unfamiliar, think Majikoi but with delinquents instead of martial artists.
>>
>>16443124
らくえん~あいかわらずなぼく。の場合~
>>
>>16442862
Teninai is great, probably the best relationship drama eroge I've played. WA2 is ok but the scenario is severely bloated so the pacing really sucks sometimes.
>>
>>16442862
>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Pretty much Muv Luv without mechas and Beta. Take that as you want.
>>
File: VJ009775.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VJ009775.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>16443298
it's not though
>>
>>16443336
シー ワンツ トゥ ファック
>>
>>16443336
>エロク
>>
I just realized why Japan uses √ to denote a character's route. Because √ = root = route.
I think I might be retarded.
>>
File: 本当ホント.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
本当ホント.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>16443560
>>
File: 1473952872799.png (44KB, 357x351px) Image search: [Google]
1473952872799.png
44KB, 357x351px
What's with Hulottes naming? Or what is the company like in general if anyone played their games. They don't seem to be getting much talk.
I like their artist, especially the way Serika looks in Yome Sagashi. Might look at their new game in March if that doesn't get horrible ratings. Their writers seem to be not exactly great.
>>
I was looking at Omokage cg (オモカゲ ~えっちなハプニング!? なんでもどんとこい!~) and got really curious why the orange haired girl had a scene where she fucked 5 guys.

Could anyone that's read it enlighten me please? I'd read it myself but I can't into moon
>>
>>16443947
>I'd read it myself but I can't into moon

fuck off
>>
>>16443947
Because she's a slut.
>>
File: magical girls.jpg (890KB, 2520x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magical girls.jpg
890KB, 2520x1000px
Pick your magical girl.
>>
>>16444098
They're all too slutty for me.
>>
>>16443947
The whole theme of the game is sexy spirits doing weird things to engender sex.
Very likely that MC just gets four clones who bangs the girl with him.
>>
>>16444272
Honestly that was my first guess but I wanted something more concrete. I saw some people read it in the archive so I decided to try my chances.

I'll probably download the Chinese version sometime over the weekend and slog through it if I can't get spoonfed something more definite.
>>
>>16444321
It'll be a definite slog cause the game is boring as fuck, good luck.
>>
>>16443686
Moteyaba was a lot better than the title led me to expect. It wasn't a masterpiece or anything, but I had fun with most of it and the shtick with rejecting the other heroines in the common route wasn't something I expected from a moege.
That said, I can really only evaluate it as a random cheap game I got when it was on sale for ~800jpy, so don't take my word for it. Also, it being relatively short didn't hurt.
>>
>>16444321
Are you also learning Mandarin Chinese?

How well do text hookers work with Chinese translations?
>>
>>16444392
We're all pirates so price doesn't enter the equation
>>
>>16444447
I'm abc; was just going to pleco the words I didn't know
>>
>>16444483
fug u
>>
>>16443686
With Ribbon was kind of middling, but wasn't a bad first game from a company. The premise/gimmick was used decently enough, between routes where the daughter's mannerisms and tone would change, and Haruka Sora did a pretty good job reflecting that.
Otherwise, they're decent enough mid/high budget moege.
YomeYaba was annoying as fuck with how every route was order locked, but they tried to do something a bit beyond average with the premise and the final routes, even if I personally thought it was dumb as fuck. Though I personally can't stand non-sub-heroine routes being locked in non-serious titles though to begin with.

The colon crucified autist having a melt down on EGS about buying the game gave you a serial code to put one of the heroines in some DMM game where she had an H-scene was probably more entertaining than the game itself though.
>>
>>16443686
>>16444551
From what I understand Hullote is just CUBE.
>>
File: 384068.jpg (147KB, 2000x1684px) Image search: [Google]
384068.jpg
147KB, 2000x1684px
>mfw the ending of Subahibi RH1
What the fuck?
>>
Just finished Re:LieF after putting off the true ending for a while. That was nice, Iam glad I took some time off because the heroines routes killed my interest in the game, but the true ending manged to be as good as the common route. The game had a lot of nice concepts and themes that felt would be much flushed out with a more capable writer. Also I really liked Yuu character, Iam really mad she didnt get a real route.
>>
File: Akiyume.png (1MB, 1279x835px) Image search: [Google]
Akiyume.png
1MB, 1279x835px
Anyone know of any VNs with heroines that speak Kansai ben like this? I just find it so cute and I feel like I never get enough of it. Perhaps I'm just reading the wrong stuff.
>>
>>16445209
Clover Day's
Moshiraba
>>
>>16445209
In case you don't know, people ask that all the time and pretty much never get replies.
>>
>>16445212
Thanks I'll check those out.

>>16445213
Really I wasn't aware. It's been a month or two since I've visited this thread regularly so my apologies if its been asked a lot recently.
>>
>>16445209
>dated a Kansai girl a few years back

You think it sounds cute? It sounds way too masculine.
>>
>>16445238
I can't speak at all for 3D so it probably is there, but most of the time I hear cute 2D girls speaking it, I do get a sense of cuteness from it.
>>
>>16445209
https://vndb.org/i805
>>
>>16445310
Thanks yeah I probably shoulda went there first. Unfortunately though they only have to break out the kansai ben once or twice to get the tag.
>>
>>16445259
Not a VN, but if you haven't read/seen it, Lovely Complex is almost exclusively in Osaka-ben.
>>
>>16445335
Thanks for the rec, I'll check it out!
>>
>>16445335
Nice I had that on my backlog for ages. Moving it up
>>16445212
>Moshiraba
Looks interesting, have you read it?
>>
File: christian imageboard.png (602KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
christian imageboard.png
602KB, 800x600px
>>16445635
>Looks interesting, have you read it?
Yeah, a long time ago. Wasn't bad from what I remember.
>>
>>16440015
it's not 月 it's 肉
you can tell by looking closely into the 2 lines
if it's parallel it's 月, if it's not it's 肉
>>
>>16445985
I see that you're right but they look parallel to me senpai
>>
File: 1471392639135.png (11KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471392639135.png
11KB, 181x280px
>>16445985
?
>>
>>16445985
Historically this is the case, but in modern Japanese they have been unified. 舟 can become a 月 as well.
>>
>>16446009
>bone
Look up the other four
>>
File: 1466433822034.png (15KB, 260x285px) Image search: [Google]
1466433822034.png
15KB, 260x285px
>>16446046
?
>>
>>16446063
Look slightly up
>>
>>16446071
That doesn't change the fact that it has 月 making >>16445985 wrong.
>>
>>16446085
You've got to give a little understanding here. He's pointing out the origin of the radical is from meat not moon, even if nowadays its been turned into moon for easy fonts. No need to prove him "wrong" by being pedantic and writing "?" in your posts instead of actually being intelligent and writing a post like >>16446028, that's just wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>16440015
I learnt 月 as flesh when it's in other kanji and on its own it's moon/lunar month.
>>
>>16444098
Water
>>
>>16446009
Wiktionary is better for this.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%AA%A8#Glyph_origin
>>
How is Sanarara?
>>
File: pixiv60962450.jpg (511KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60962450.jpg
511KB, 800x800px
I just want to say danganronpa is an amazing ride some parts are just annoying, others are fine, some great, and there are moments that really take you for a ride.
I hate parts of the game and love others. The game is easy but they don't explain some bits too well making it difficult in some instances though some cases are an exception.

I get people calling Kodoka a hack and well the game has quite a few flaws but giving it a bad review because your favourite character died is missing out in the ride. You're meant to feel and see how it affects the other characters how they all grow and what they go through rather than just complain.
>>
>>16446474
wide
>>
File: modern dies irae.png (961KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
modern dies irae.png
961KB, 1280x720px
>>16446554
but my waifu dies. there are other games where my waifu doesn't die
>>
>>16446474
A nice collection of nakige-style short stories with cute art. The stories have different writers so they vary in quality but they're all at least good. Haven't played R.
>>
>>16446678
What anime is this?
>>
>>16446710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbNMjoQo1gs
>>
>>16446743
No bamboozle please, it looks interesting
>>
>>16446760
anon i would never lie to you
>>
>>16446767
I genuinely cannot fathom the scenario in which A goes to B there but I will trust you and see how it happens
>>
>>16446767
>>16446678
>>16446743
Picked up
>>
>>16446767
Okay I thought this had shit art but the cgs agehoa are orgasmic
>>16446777
Same I'm still doubtful, still it could be a joke scene.
>>
Am I really suppose to masturbate during sex scenes? I've been thinking about this for a few days now and I notice that I don't even get an erection during them.
>>
>>16447420
Well duh, it's the main reason most people read eroge and why you see fans boycotting companies when there's too little h.
Most VNs h scenes suck though, so maybe you just played those. Try Nanairo Reincarnation.
>>
Is 唯々月たすく my favourite artist?
>>
>>16447463
no
>>
>>16447463
yes
>>
File: whichis_02.jpg (237KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
whichis_02.jpg
237KB, 800x600px
>>16447420

LOL no. It's about art. If you go into an art museum do you lower your pants and start fapping if you see an act painting? No.
The voices help you appreciate the artistic depiction of human sexual intercourse and have an easier understanding of what exactly is happening, as a painting isn't moving much. So you get detailed descriptions of where the penis, tongue, dildo or whatever exactly goes which would never happen during actual sex. It's art. Which most of the time comes with thought provoking intelligent stories and dialogue like pic related outside of these scenes to further develop and enrich the art shown.
>>
>>16447463
He's good but he's fucking lazy. The last game he worked on was a year ago?
>>
>>16447481
What did she mean by this? It really provokes thought.
>>
File: hmfd_01.jpg (265KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmfd_01.jpg
265KB, 1280x720px
>>16447532

I can't quite explain this with just a few sentences. Ideally you just read the work yourself. But well, it's basically about growth, its importance and how there's a time for everything, even growth itself. Most people just assume, growth is always great. Bigger, better, greater. But that is not true. It really isn't.
>>
>>16447420
yes, that is why i learned japanese
>>
File: 麦.png (176KB, 600x993px) Image search: [Google]
麦.png
176KB, 600x993px
The decimals, what do they mean? I honestly can't wrap my head around anything but round numbers.
>>
>>16448349
They extend the scale from 0-10 to 0-100, EGS-style
>>
>>16448370
Yeah but /10 is already pretty large. Is there really a difference between 65/64/63? How do you determine it?
After I finish a game I just go "that was amazing" "it was pretty good" and "meh" and then put it into approximately where I think those are on the scale. But I don't think I'd be able to quantify it as "amazing plus three decimal points". I don't know, maybe that's just me.
>>
>>16448418
Because you can like a game more than a 7 but less than a 7.5, in comparison to the games you gave those scores.
>>
>>16448418
I agree that 10 is pretty large. People only use the upper half anyway, so in practice it's a five grade scale. The 1-4 is just for when you are particularly mad.
>>
>>16448445
But that makes it a ranking, not a rating. And what if you hypothetically only rated 2 games and they're nowhere near each other, what do you do then? Is the difference between them 31, 32 or 33? How do you calculate this?
>>
>>16448475
>How do you calculate this?
By comparison.
Or you can go in depth and assign points based on art/music/characters/scenario and make a list based on that, but in the end that's just doing it by comparison too.
>>
>>16448418
Well lets say that you give 7-8 score to the games you found as "Pretty good", and A S D F games fall in that category for you. It means you'll give 8 to the better ones (A S) and 7 to the worse ones (D F). For making a difference between A & S or D & F They're using the decimals, since one of them must be better than another.

Probably this sounded a little dumb, but with actual titles it would matter imo.
>>
>>16448512
So the conclusion is that it is a ranking, not a rating? You can't assign a decimal score without having a decent number of games to compare to?
>since one of them must be better than another
I dunno, I have a lot of games sitting on the same rating and I don't really have any strong feelings about one being better than the other. They're all good in their own ways, if one was much better I'd just move it to the next whole number.
>>
>>16448595
Yeah I guess without having a decent number of games to compare there is no point of the decimal score, unless you do something like Art: x/10 Story: x/20 Characters: x/10 etc type rating.

>I don't really have any strong feelings about one being better than the other.
Probably this is the point; Some people just dont mind the small differences and dont mind giving the same number to those while others want to mention everything, like how is the D game is very slightly better than F, but still better nevertheless, for them of course.
>>
Anyone read Yunohana? It seems to be very popular on 2ch but I haven't heard talk of it before. Apparently it's written by Marutani so that's cool I guess.
>>
Anyone read lovely x cation 2? haha it's my favourite I love it
>>
File: janestyle.jpg (105KB, 1187x615px) Image search: [Google]
janestyle.jpg
105KB, 1187x615px
>>16448741
I would use 2ch but...
>>
>>16449661
Are you using the latest version?
>>
>>16449670

I added an exception to the firewall. Other than that I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16449420
Seine is love
>>
>>16446743
This game is a lot more sincere than I expected. Not sure how I feel about that
>>
What do I do when all eroge feels the same and bores me?
>>
>>16450922
stop reading moege
>>
>>16450933
Stopping reading something that makes people fired up would just make him feel more bored though.
>>
File: 1445077138090.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1445077138090.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>16450950
燃えゲーではなく、萌えゲーだよ兄さん
>>
>>16450922
Read 非ヌキゲー
>>
File: whygod.png (1MB, 1283x771px) Image search: [Google]
whygod.png
1MB, 1283x771px
>tfw you waste hours and hours playing through an eroge that has signs of it getting good, only for it to reach a shitty climax that makes you realise it was all a waste of time

Fucking Atelier Sakura, this is like the 4th time I've fallen for their shit all because I kept hoping that they'd make a masterpiece like 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 again.

No more, never playing another fucking game from them again.
>>
Has anyone here read Sekai no Subete -Remind of you- ? https://vndb.org/v1180
I'm wondering what the differences between the original and remake are. Also if there is a difference between the DVD/Renewal version of the remake. This stuff is too complicated!
Impressions on the game are cool too.
>>
>>16451515
I know that feel.
So many NTR type authors just don't get what makes the genre good.
>>
>>16451541
Care to elaborate, cuckold connoisseur?
>>
>>16451554

Not him, but what that game and other mediocre NTR lacks is the girl becoming raburabu with the guy NTR'ing her. NTR A/B done properly is the only way to go. C or B/C borderline shit is schwarbage.
>>
File: 1429231972591.png (474KB, 1036x763px) Image search: [Google]
1429231972591.png
474KB, 1036x763px
>>16451577
I see you are man of culture as well.
>>
I suspect the answer to be no, but is reading Milton's Paradise Lost recommended before reading Masada's Paradise Lost?
>>
>>16451912
yes
>>
>>16451912
It's also recommended to read Milton's Paradise Lost before you read Tanaka's Cross Channel.
>>
>>16451912
If you want to read it anyways, sure. Don't go out of your way though.
>>
Dei Gratia upload where?
>>
Do you guys read all the routes in moege even if you don't give a shit about the other girls?
>>
>>16452238
Of course not.
>>
>>16452238
Nope.
>>
>>16452238
If I have some hope for their character, I will give them a shot. For instance, I wasn't too fond of Misa's character in Hoshi Ori during the common route stuff, but I felt she may be really attractive in her route, and indeed she was. So I think it's good to gamble on some characters ending up better in their route than in the common stuff. However, if I have no interest nor hope whatsoever in a girl, then I won't waste my time. There's plenty of fish (moege) in the sea with heroines I am interested in.

Note: This is for more generic moege. For kamige of moege written by exceptional authors I'll consider every heroine worth doing by default.
>>
>>16451917
>>16452012
>>16452023
Okay, see you in two months.
>>
>>16452238
I usually read one route and discard the rest.

The victims are the ones that fail at making me give a shit in the common route/DESIGN because this is the qualification stage and you cannot fuck up.

And if there's one character I liked considerably more than the rest, even if the rest isn't outright bad, I would never be as invested when doing cleanup runs. There are plenty of games in the sea.
>>
>>16452238
One of the things I like about moege is that I don't feel obligated to 100% finish them.
It's kind of annoying when there's an enforced order, but they tend not to build off of stuff presented in previous routes so I never feel too bad about skipping through what I don't want to read.
>>
>>16452238
yes
>>
I don't know why but I feel I might fall in love with フレラバ something about just sticks.
Im played it a few times but didn't really get into it just short sessions but I once stuck with it for a while and I just don't know.
It feels weird to read maybe the wording, the characters seem unique but not that interesting, the protagonist has some personality. The only thing I know I like is the choice system it feels like a dating sim.
Other than that I don't know why I'm into it so much, does it get good later on, am I setting myself up for disappointment it feels different from things I read before.
I don't think it's just the dating sim like choices.

How did you guys feel about it?
>>
>>16452842
This is how I felt about Amagami. On paper it's just a normal dating sim but it's so much more enjoyable than other games
>>
File: capture_025_21012017_190504.jpg (352KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
capture_025_21012017_190504.jpg
352KB, 800x600px
Finished RuiTomo.

I wasn't really able to make myself like the extremely hyperactive eccentric characters and running gags, plus the sometimes snail pace main plot wasn't that special either and in general the game left me with a pretty lukewarm impression. There's only so many times you can repeat "friendship and mutual trust put to the test" drama before it starts to get boring, and in my opinion each route revealed too little to warrant their length or spent too much time dilly-dallying around before the characters discovered the previous routes' twists again.

I already guessed Megumu's regeneration ability when she was "killed" in Atori's route and considering how much screen time the game gave to Koyori's sister's corporation and made a big deal about Yenfei's connections I was expecting some awesome final route with great twists only for it to end up being simply about the friends fucking finally convincing Megumu to co-operate with them and remove the curse together. By that point instead of some big catharsis I was just glad the game was finally over.

Is the fan disc sequel notably better or something? It felt the main game still left some bigger hanging plot threads and some proper payoff would be nice, but it seems the story restarts from main game's common route part yet again and I'm probably going to shoot myself if the new routes end up being just more of the same.
>>
>>16452939
It's not really a fandisc, it's the second part of the game. You haven't finished Ruitomo until you've read it.
And yes, it's generally considered better.
>>
I'm asking since you guys seem experts in this.
When with a girl in eroge or just regular vns.
Which one holds more meaning to love or affection?

If she says her heart goes dokidoki during moments the guy does something cool.
Or
She says she feels calm around them?
>>
>>16453016
Delete this post.
>>
>>16453016
The first one. The second one can apply to any guy including family.
>>
File: 1455880357357.png (228KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
1455880357357.png
228KB, 400x514px
Don't you LOVE it when you look up a seiyuu on vndb, and it turns out she voices two characters in the same game which the reader doesn't notice because she uses a different tone, spoiling the fact that they're the same person? Personally I LOVE it. Fuck.

Symphonic Rain
>>
>>16453176
>spoiler

If you mean what I think you do (though I only ever read one route), I felt the whole thing became pretty obvious towards the end. I quite liked that ending/plot to be honest. Was a fun idea. And the fact that you can infact realize what's going on but it's not "in your face" super obvious gave it even more strength.

One of those VN I probably should've read completey, but only did one route of. Oh well.
>>
>>16453194
You can always go back. I only did Fals route so far and it kind of blew me away, even though people say it's the weakest. I guess the game is rated 90 on EGS for a reason. Atmosphere and everything is really on point.

Also woah, apparently the writer has a project this year after not doing anything for 7 years. Too bad it's console only
>>
>>16453289

It's hard to go back. Sometimes I have this feeling: "Yes, this is THE route" and I don't want anything else. Going back after all those years.. I dunno.

Also I remember it having technical issues? Or was that another piano game... there are more than just Symphonic Rain after all. Or well, at least there's one more?
>>
Is there some place I can check what DRM is going to be on upcoming releases? I know some brands use the same stuff on every release, like Triangle using some serial check before install, is there a list of such things?
>>
>>16453176
Dies Irae

Ren - Mercurius

Does this count? Or is it even a spoiler?
>>
>>16453403
Just to clarify, did you only do Torta or the scenarios that unlock afterwards too? You're missing a lot of content otherwise and I'd strongly suggest going back.
I think there are games that are very well "one route and done" but elaborate scenarioge usually need you to see all of them to get the true extent of what the author was going for.

And I haven't run into technical issues but the system is what you can expect from a early 00's game. No skip read text function so you have to save on every choice.
>>
>>16448349
I find decimals useful for adding .5. I personally don't see a need for the all the rest, though.

I rate going by the word next to the number. If it's somewhere inbetween, I add .5.
For example, if a game is more than "very good", but not quite "excellent", I give it an 8.5.
Also, I prefer MAL's descriptions, except for "average". I'd prefer "mediocre" or "meh".
>>
>>16453443
Don't know. I never read dies iraes.
>>
>>16453176
I didn't take a gander at vndb since I noticed on my own, but I thought that type of twist was going to come up in (other game) Furuiro Meikyuu Rondo since a certain major male character and joke male character definitely shared a seiyuu.

I ended up being wrong, and the worst thing about it was that the joke character was a literal faggot with no relation to main plot and the game would not have suffered if he didn't exist at all, yet he and his voice were introduced much earlier than the major character who gets a lot more screen time and the seiyuu didn't have enough range to make the voices feel that different. Uncanny as hell and annoyed me to no end.
>>
File: shinsounoise_03.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shinsounoise_03.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Ah, now I understand why chapter 4 of Shinsou Noise is supposed to be "so bad". That makes sense. Otaku don't like that one one bit. It is pretty nasty and all for sure and I didn't quite expect that one, especially in a "newer" work.

Still, it is a plotge. And in a way it's nice to see someone daring this, provided the story now backs this up by letting said girl develop. She REALLY needed something. She felt so massively out of place all the time it wasn't even funny. Still unavoidable heroine rape making you rather uncomfortable is something I can at least understand in some way. (though really, ctrl exists, use it, I did too as I don't get off of scenes like that)

Anyway, Saya still best girl. That's more important.
>>
>>16453946

Ah wait. Seems to be the "modern version" of it. Well, I guess that's as much as you can do.. ? Then again, people still got pissed off.
>>
>>16453946
the fuck? you randomly ctrling for no reason through parts of a game doesn't make the content any less bad
>>
>>16453946
I still feel bad about it, I really liked Momo and it was really wicked to fuck her over psychologically like this; it was almost sadistic. But on the other hand that showed how strong she actually is. Also I'm sure that scene would've made more sense if Shaura was the one raping her and I'm sure that crossed the writer's mind but I guess *that* would've been too much. The game tries to turn dark like this from time to time but it tries not to go too deep. And yeah Saaya is great, but her falling for Tachibana felt a bit forced; she never seemed especially interested in him, although you could say that's a trait of her personality.
>>
>>16453984
It wasn't bad, it was just really wicked. Fairytale Requiem did much worse shit but Liar players don't seem like people who would get annoyed by that.
>>
>>16453946
>>16454010

Losing my motivation to keep reading this. I'm stalled at ch. 4 right now because the superpower organization bit was boring and I haven't read past that in a few weeks. But so far I have only heard good opinions from people who got all the way through so I don't know.
>>
>>16454040
The second half isn't as good, it turns in some kind of shounen. If you didn't like the superpower stuff you might as well stop because it's all about that from now on. Chapter 6 has a lot of mystery and riddle solving, if you liked that, though.
>>
>>16453984

The content isn't bad. It's simply plot, and I hate to say: it kinda makes sense in this given work. The girl somehow managed to stay the way she is (super innocent and child-like) in this world, even after witnessing pretty sad murder cases and whatnot. I always figured SOMETHING gotta happen with her. Didn't think of that, but it's legitimate, even though it's really harsh. (Though the whole scene makes not much sense as it is featuring the "modern" eroge version I suppose.)

The ctrl is not the issue here. It's just an ero scene after all.

>>16454022
>Liar players

The question is how many other people got it. New brand, art and whatnot from someone else... it's not looking like a typical Liar work at all. Aside of the fact that Liar is much too big and offers too many different works (and authors) to establish that their fans don't mind that. Heck, just compare gay ghosts on some rooftop with Mareni works or whatever.

>>16454010
Well, Saya is Saya, but things developed from ch2 onwards I feel. But, just like these things in generell in this VN, it's rushed. Swimming girl wasn't better. It's pretty obviously just to feature some "routes" and even those are short as fuck. I mean like what, half the length of a leyline side-route? That's fucking SHORT. Half of it is the ero-scene or something too.
>>
>>16452939
I agree about how each route seemed more of the same. Maybe I skipped too much text but a lot could have be inferred anyway. In regards to too little being revealed each route, I was personally more aggravated at how meaningless a lot of it was. Miyake's personality didn't even matter in the final route, which was a big letdown since his true nature was supposed to be a surprise elsewhere.
Was it ever revealed what Megumu's curse was? I'm assuming it was him speaking in half truths, but doesn't explain his attitude after his ability was found out.

>>16452946
What's with the crazy download number on nyaa?
>>
>>16454085
>New brand, art and whatnot from someone else... it's not looking like a typical Liar work at all.
Yeah, I mean Fairytale Requiem, which pulled a lot of shit like this (it had a prostitute heroine for example, unavoidable rape of the purest heroine or a NTR bad end) and there were no complaints. As you say the public for this is indeed different, I'm assuming the writer tried to keep it down this time but it wouldn't surprise my if anyone still got annoyed by the end of chapter 4. I don't remember seeing anything like that in the 2ch thread (except for that EGS review), most complaints where because shit got too chuuni-ish while most players were expecting mystery.
>>
File: 2017-01-23_15-19-06.png (728KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-23_15-19-06.png
728KB, 800x600px
Who said that sex scenes in VNs aren't sexually arousing?

(Marie route)
>>
File: t_mako_02_005.png (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
t_mako_02_005.png
134KB, 800x600px
>>16451515
I dunno if I dislike them as much as you seem to, but I agree they haven't made anything really good in a while and I've been more hesitant to try their newer games. Do you have any other recommendations besides 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3?
>>
File: 1485109161001.png (386KB, 457x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485109161001.png
386KB, 457x598px
whats the source for this anyway? is his character as amazing as his pose and equipment suggest?
>>
>>16453946
it's bad because that chapter starts all the chuuni stuff

the final climax is fucking garbage
>>
>>16454634
Not that guy but the Marina games were good. At least the first couple, never played the later ones. Mariko is another good one. There's a good chance Onboro Tsuki has some other good ones but I haven't even come close to playing all of his games. His other ones I've played have been mediocre, not bad, but I've heard he does have some misses.
>>
>>16454681
Yami no koe 0, you need to corrupt him for a bit.
>>
>>16454634

From them? No. But 人生通行止め has some nice NTR A games (kimi no omoi, hidamari no kioku, and their latest ones). Ochiru Hitozuma from Lilith is also top-tier.
>>
>ネタをいろいろ思いつくとWikipediaで調べて、アタリをつけてから書籍を買うのですが、『場の量子論 不変性と自由場を中心にして』とか言う本を買って読み始めたら、涙が出るぐらい難しくて、本当に泣きそうでしたが、いろいろ考えて「これ物語に使えない知識だな」と結論つけました。
From Scaji's twitter.
Can we say that Watanabe Ryouichi
is smarter than Scaji now?
Some guy recommended Akikuru to him so I he hope he plays it.
>>
>>16455898
They should recommend JQV to him, I thought it explained the 量子論 in a clearer way than Akikuru
>>
>>16455898
Why would we say that? Watanabe doesn't understand quantum mechanics either.
>>
Tried kimi no hitomi as some anon recommended it earlier it feels so generic and bland, the jokes and well the pace feel poorly done honestly it's kinda cringey.
Some music seems okay but a bit out of pace, the characters seem okay.

Overall seems generic.
I'll give it a try a bit more then give up.
>>
Does Baldr Heart ever have any cool battles? On Yuri's route now and still haven't come across anything that heated me up like Sky. Hell, even Force was cooler.
>>
>>16452238
Man, I hardly do that even in regular eroge.
>>
Dei Gratia upload where?
>>
Even though there is way more nukige being made than normal eroge I find it much harder to discover good stuff in the former. I guess they don't put in as much effort into their games because their customers buy it anyways.
>>
>>16456882
I think a good deal of it has to do with the kind of people who write nukige. As far as I can tell, straight nukige are largely written by freelance authors, so when it comes to nukige, a company just hires a bunch of random-ass people without regards to quality. I mean look at this: https://vndb.org/s913
Or there was this game that literally hired a bunch of newbies that had never worked on a VN before (or only had 1 or 2 vns before it): https://vndb.org/v19345 (go to EGS for the full list)
>>
>>16456903
Makes me appreciate Ban'ya all the more. It's crazy how prolific he is while still putting out a lot of actually quality and fresh feeling titles. The eroge world needs more people like him.
>>
File: banya.png (11KB, 461x315px) Image search: [Google]
banya.png
11KB, 461x315px
>>16456939
>>
>>16455898
Is Scaji considered smart in Japan, outside the western circlejerk or it's just because Moogy said so? I'm not believing him because he's an uneducated loser who had trouble finishing high school so he's probably easily impressed by anything in eroge that pretends to be actual science/philosophy without really understanding it.
>>
>>16457078
What do you understand?
>>
Anyone read 枯れない世界と終わる花? I thought it was a generic moege but I've heard comments about it being a nakige. Is it worth it?
>>
>>16455918
Does it go beyond the double-slit experiment, and does it have more relevance to the plot?
>>
>>16456947
It must be shit to be an artist and be judged just by the speed of your output. Inspiration is some really finicky shit.
>>
>>16457406
It's not a moege. I liked the concept of it quite a bit, but it's basically what you'd expect if you go in knowing it's nekopara's writer's attempt at writing something serious.
It's pretty short, so if you aren't too allergic to badly written scenarios, I'd say it's worth giving a shot. There's an actually decent plot hiding behind the script.
>>
File: 1483912474462.jpg (657KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483912474462.jpg
657KB, 1280x720px
>>16457406
I've read a few hours before I dropped it. It's complete garbage. The emotional moments don't really work since the writing is so bad and you feel completely disconnected from the characters.
But well, it's from the Nekopara writer. About as much as you would expect.

Art is pretty hot though.
>>
>>16457437
You''re right the art is pretty good. I'll just masturbate to the art and read something else then.
>>
>>16457583
>'ll just masturbate to the art
Why do people do this? There's literally no reason to just masturbate to art as an eroge fan, when you can pick up an H-scene and have your art with writing, voice acting and music as well. It's strictly better.
And if the writing is trash, you can just pick up another eroge and read it instead, it's not like this art is so amazing you absolutely have to masturbate to it.
>>
>>16457601
>it's not like this art is so amazing you absolutely have to masturbate to it
There's barely barely to no nukige with art this good so you can't just "go pick up another one". I don't personally fap to CGs myself as it doesn't work for me, but I don't see why it would be weird. If he gets off to it why does it bother you?
>>
>>16457601
I sometimes download the save data and fap the H Scene gallery. But knowing the context is much better, it's why I tend to go through the whole writing in nukige even if I skim through it. It's also why I don't find short doujinshi as arousing.
>>
Hello,
I want to ask what do you guys think of this game 追放選挙 it seems like a danganronpa/vlr clone.

I really want to avoid it as it's Nippon ichi but the characters look cute and I hear it's written by the person who wrote symphonic rain though I'm not too certain what you think of that.

I asked on /dng/ and they apparently said the characters looks generic which actually surprised they don't look generic but then again most of them seem to be EOPs. To me the characters seem chuuni.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3I51Zxj9o
>>
>>16457668
Uh, you do know the game isn't out? The way you write tenses is weird.

I'm keeping an eye on it because SR was amazing but I don't have high hopes. It's a completely different genre and thing so the author might not be able to pull it off. Also it feels like the company had the idea and hired him to write it, rather than him coming up with the idea. That kind of origin usually never leads to any good.
>>
>>16457668
I love the theme of the female characters it kinda reminds me of fairy tale requiem.
>>
>>16457736
Actually never mind its more different still the art looks interesting
>>
Any eroge where you nampa like actually pick up girls?
>>
>>16457845
Doukyuusei
>>
>>16455898
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>16457845
That nampa nakadashi series.
>>
>>16455627
ty
>>
Heh, this guy went completely bonkers over the 4th chapter of Shinsou Noise you guys were talking about.

http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/memo.php?game=23974&uid=narukamiren
>>
>>16458753
the website doesn't load
>>
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/memo.php?game=23727&uid=hoshiken

I'm not a big fan of non-blood-related either, but I'm glad I'm not this autistic.
>>
>>16459315
I learned to appreciate non-blood-related once I realized that non-blood-related siblings with an unusual background falling in love is actually a bit more realistic. The story at least feels "possible" that way.
>>
>>16459037
>But well, it's from the Nekopara writer.
Your IP area is probably blocked, here's a pastebin
http://pastebin.com/hTGB8Rnf
>>
>>16459452
I kind of treat non-blood-related as childhood friends. Practically the same thing in my opinion.
>>
>>16459462
Quality post. You guys should learn to get this emotionally invested into your eroge.
>>
>>16459554
Only if the writing's bad.....so most of the time.
>>
>>16459554
Eroge basically treats blood related as childhood friends anyway, basiclaly no difference when it comes to writing.
>>
File: Saihate.jpg (95KB, 815x638px) Image search: [Google]
Saihate.jpg
95KB, 815x638px
>>16438425
I have three different guides for Saihate no Ima and they all say different things. Does anyone know what I'm actually meant to do or can point me in the right direction?
>>
>>16460454
The only choices you have are the first links you click on, so there's no reason to use one.
>>
>>16460460
Ah ok so the first week I clink none of them, the second week I click the first one and so on?
>>
>>16460473
No, the first time you click the first one (Azusa), then the decond you don't click that but the next one and that's how the game goes, basically Azusa>Sayaka>Youko>Fueko.
>>
>>16460510
Ah okay thanks anon.
>>
File: 93985.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
93985.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
This game looks so cute why does it have have to be Yuri why not a cute trap protagonist?
The artist and character designer only worked on this game they're also the same person.
>>
Do w-star have the best sex scenes out of any eroge?
>>
File: pixiv61015702_0.png (661KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61015702_0.png
661KB, 1000x1415px
I want to ask does it bother you when in vns you see somebody weak beat somebody strong, just because?

Most cases it's a girl that looks like your typical Moe character at a glance, doesn't look like they train, have little or no muscle definition that beats somebody that obviously looks like they put in effort to training their body, and not just beat even overpowered them physically?

I mean am I normal for being bothered this by this?

I'd act different if there were powers involved but in most cases there aren't.

I don't even lift but I feel offended. It's like the writers don't even understand the difference between the sexes or how muscles play. They just want the weaker character to win or look better even if it doesn't make sense.

Take pic for example she can lift up a male who's about the same height with a single arm effortlessly. Do 100s of push ups and sit ups effortlessly . Just because she's 'amazing'.
>>
>>16460845
Yeah that ticks me off too.
Fights and conflict tend to be cooler when strengths are clearly defined in reasonable ways. 100 pushups isn't cool when they can do it without the proper muscle mass. It looses meaning. It goes from actually "doing 100 pushups" to "generic display of magic strength"
>>
>>16460845
Depends on the novel. What came to mind when reading this was the "talent vs hard work" angle that gets pushed around often and in that case it's fine I'd say. And not just for physical things but all kinds of skills.
>>
>>16460845
at some point japanese writers discovered that it is funny/shocking to have a character that looks X be the exact opposite of that, and they've been putting that in everything ever since.

to me, all this shit takes place in ~animeland~ where the laws of physics bend to whatever the hell the writer wants. you're better off not trying to associate anything with real life. if it does happen and it's done well, it's a nice coincidence or a lovely surprise. but the default for me is always that anything goes, so long as it's internally consistent.
>>
>>16460845

Does the series/show/game/whatever in question pretend to be 'realistic'? If yes, legit complaint. If no, autism.
>>
can you guys recommend moege with other male characters than mc and his idiotic friend?
>>
>>16461125
Semiramis no Tenbin. It's very moe.
>>
>>16460845
isn't she maki?
>>
>>16461254
Yeah why?
I don't have a problem with a girl being tough but at least make make sense.
>>
>>16461254
それはどうしたの
>>
>>16460845
>>16461283
don't diss best girl
>>
danganronpa fans are retarded.
>>
>>16460531
>protagonist

See, that's your first mistake. It has no protagonist at all. As such it wouldn't even work with a trap "protagonist".

Aside of that, no art fixes crap and this is one of those examples. Looking at the writer, it's not a surprise. I dunno why some random nukige writer ended up doing yuri drama cds which ended up in this slice of life yuri all-ages VN, but... it sure ain't good. (And I am a yuri fan.. in theory)
>>
>>16461425
Only half as retarded as chuuni fans.
>>
>>16441029

bbspink for discussion in japanese

or you can go on irc channel #tanoshimi or twitter if you're willing to go that route, i don't really fit in with that crowd but i still get good chatz out of them pretty regularly

reddit if you hate yourself

other than that not that ive found
>>
>>16441471

Damekoi.
>>
>>16452939
>>16454236

Read the FD, just the main game is a lot like reading Baldr Sky Dive 1 without Dive 2. Well maybe not that severe but you get the picture.
>>
>>16455951

This.

Akikuru's stuff in particular is painfully surface level and anybody who found that shit "deep" is retarded. Double Slit experiment and Schrodinger's cat used 50 times throughout the game, give me a break man.

It's not even cool or engaging in other eroge, or hell, even in Watanabe's previous works. Sorry but Akikuru pissed me off in a way I find difficult to explain.
>>
>>16460454
>>16460460

You get a "bad end" and sent back to the start if you don't click any, it's worth getting if you're bored.
>>
How is Mashiro Iro Symphony?
>>
>>16460531
Traps don't deserve girls, they exist to be used by men.
>>
What are your ideal protagonists in eroge?

For me I really want them to have a personality rather being bland and generic. Like have a hobby, or be unique like when you actually design a character, also have a face, sure be ugly but have a face at least.
Also personally I really would like them to be Ikemen but that's just me.

Also on BBS PINK People really like 湊 from オトメ *ドマイン.
What do you guys think about that? would you prefer trap protagonists over regular ones for eyes candy during cgs?
>>
>>16461889
Two kinds basically
1) For moege, Kakei from Daitoshokan. Basically, smart, isn't overshone by the heroines in conversations, actually a good person not just "yasashii", etc. What a lot of moege protagonists fail in is both being a good character on their own right, a boring "kind" guy is bad not in the sense that I dislike self insertion, but rather they're bad in the sense that a boring protagonist in turn makes 1/2 of every conversation bad.
2) For plotge, the MC from Lost Colors. Basically, a fucked up or otherwise "dark" (preferably adult) individual. I think it really helps plotge to have a protagonist who's not exactly a dickwad, but who is abnormal enough to be interesting and the way they interact with the world be interesting. Someone like Kakei would be fine in a plotge, but I sometimes think such a "pure", normal student wouldn't fit into the darker machinations plotge involve.
>>
>>16461889
At least someone who can hold the banter with the heroines, this means not being a literal wall barring the times when he tsukkomis.
Basically, able to create conversations entertaining on their own and playing with the heroines' personalities but staying somewhat even in his personality, wild changes in personality are almost as annoying as having none.
>>
>>16461889
Depends on the game, but I really dislike characters that don't have any flaws what so ever. That goes for heroines too. It feels too artificial and it's hard to give a shit.
>>
File: LxC.jpg (2MB, 1027x2054px) Image search: [Google]
LxC.jpg
2MB, 1027x2054px
>>16461889
Out of moege or regular heroine focused eroge, the first Lovely x Cation's protagonist really rubbed me the right way. Sad that the later games made the protagonist's personality less pronounced. I also liked Fureraba's crude protagonist. Like you said blank slates and in general protagonists with no notable traits apart from being the generic polite and helpful Japanese fellows are the worst.

For plot games it obviously depends on the type of story in general. As for traps, I concur with the post above yours. Traps are better when they enjoy their crossdressing and being plowed in the ass.
>>
>>16462108
>Sad that the later games made the protagonist's personality less pronounced.
I wonder why that happened and why it wasn't totally related to Yuni's retarded route and her hilarious bad end.
>>
>>16462108
>Traps are better when they enjoy their crossdressing and being plowed in the ass.
I don't know, I want to read a game where MC is being forced to crossdress and gets fucked by the heroines with strap ons occasionally. In a "normal" eroge, not nukige.
>>
After seeing >>16462116 I'm curious are there any weird hybrids of genres?

Like a nukige world where every single male must 中出し every 3 days to increase male population as it's low. However the mc is a trap and also doesn't want to. So the entire vn is a plotge with very little to no sex and is about them avoid sex and keeping their identity a secret.

I want to know if there's anything like that weird interesting hybrids.
>>
>>16461660
Well Akikuru isn't supposed to be hard science fiction, the quantum physics serves as a background setting for the romantic comedy and is never intended to be the main focus. And while it might not be scientifically realistic it does raise some interesting philosophical ideas and add depth to the heroines' themes. Akikuru was fine.
>>
>>16461889
Maro
>>
You know how eroge downloads sometime come with the soundtrack as just a single, big .wav file? Why is that instead of them being separated tracks
>>
File: 4354297755.jpg (14KB, 204x256px) Image search: [Google]
4354297755.jpg
14KB, 204x256px
>>16449420
Yah its pretty good. I came back after a break and played through 姫's route the other day. It had some great ichaicha moments but felt just a bit forgettable.

That being said, really looking forward to 新妻LxC.
>>
>>16464022
Does the 新妻 imply something different? Why didn't they just name it LxC3? Is it related to the first one?
>>
>>16464063
Each heroine has separate dating and marriage life parts. The protagonist is also a working adult.
>>
Are Asa Project games worth reading or do they get boring quickly?
And which one is the best?
>>
File: right before sex.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
right before sex.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>16464140
i enjoyed プラマイ but had a hard time with one route and took months to finish it

恋愛0 was considered the best and the latest game seemed to be the most lacking
>>
>>16457413
yes to both. akikuru's SF stuff is pretty light and not even used in interesting way (other than satori, but she isn't even there for most part)
>>
>>16461889
Before being a good protagonist they need to be good as a character first. Secondly, it depends on what kind of game they're in. For example both Tsukasa from SWANSONG and Hayato from Oretsuba are sheer brilliance as protagonists for very different reasons.
Having face/voice is always a nice bonus to bring up protag as a character, but there are some games where no name no face protags can be used well, like in らくえん
>>
File: natsukoi.jpg (67KB, 682x348px) Image search: [Google]
natsukoi.jpg
67KB, 682x348px
I like the voice acting and character design but this game (夏彩恋唄) isn't that good so far.
>>
>>16464293
Satori is so good. She deserved better. I'm so mad.

>>16464373
It's mediocre, but much better than their previous game (Haniclo), that was garbage. You might want to play Shion's route though, she's a semen demon.
>>
>>16464418
agreed, she ended up being my favorite and her "love" was the only one i felt something for.
it helps that her development isn't based on low tier gags or porn.
>>
>>16464228
>盛りプラ
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>16464475
I've never seen such shit taste. Kiss was unquestionably the best and to even suggest otherwise is heresy.
>>
>>16464672
It's a bra that makes your breast size appear bigger than they actually are.
>>
>>16464672
Its a pushup bra
>>
>>16464715
doori is really cute but then you realize her route is about a virus instead of her
>>
>>16464140
They fall apart during the character routes.
>>
File: ooki.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ooki.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>16464672
gonna assume you misread ブ as プ
>>
>>16464739
A cute virus
>>
Does anyone have any experience importing eroge? I know that a lot of games say Japan sale only but are there any online stores that don't care and will ship overseas?
>>
>>16464985
Amiami will ship them to you.
Otherwise, you can just use a forwarder/proxy for Sofmap or whatever if you want any specifc tokuten.
>>
>>16461889
Trap protags I guess, mainly because they are usually the cutest. Some are funny though, like Oresama no Ragnarock's protag.
>>
>>16456526
Not sure what you're expecting but most of the good stuff comes in Nagi's route.
>>
>>16464715
I don't care about getting shitted on but Kiss was just a moeblob. I mean she was cute and her route was interesting but it's nothing compared to Satori's bitter personality and strong presence, not to mention everything she went through. She was also obviously the one who loved Chihaya the most; it's like they were fated to be together but ironically the world played against it, and she suffered for it. It's not an exaggeration to say the whole game is ultimately about them. She deserved everything, but got nothing. I'm fucking angry. I'll kill you Watanabe. With my own bare hands.
>>
>>16464003
I guess it's easier to put code to the directory to the file rather than read the file and the write code to separate that up.
The later requires knowing how to split up a wav file while the former just needs the directory on the file/s.
>>16464140
Played 恋愛0 it was fun and weird and I also went partially through プラマ that was funny but I kinda liked the former better.
Haven't played any character routes other than the blue haired girl in 恋愛0 it was sweet but didn't really like the sex scenes it also went into why she was a such a dick to the mc and what happened when they were kids. For プラマ i just looked at the side heroines routes on YouTube it was really really cute it like 10 Mins long maybe less I recommend just watching that if not playing he game.
>>16464373
These character designs seem like the would be amazing in nukige sex how are the sex scenes?
>>
>>16465122
Satori deserved what she got though. Remember she smashed MC's head open with a rock when he was a child, and she refused to accept him in timelines without that happening. It's not so much the world played against them being together, as she herself refused to accept any MC other than one who rejected her worldview. So there was never any hope of them getting together.
>>
i don't think there is such thing as "deserve" when it comes to romance. if love isn't mutual end of the story, period.
>>16465122
I agree on satori having stronger presence than every other heroine. I wish whole game was about them though. From my perspective, game is about them for the most part but ending has emphasis on "this a story started with chihaya and satori but then heroines came in and it evolved into romcom/something else" which i find really hard to believe when most relevant character after satori is a fucking virus. watanabe should've went with linear formula and made other heroines failed attempts or something, would've been much easier to excuse them being weak.

>>16465302
Satori is very 不器用, which is why i ended up having a soft spot for her. but that doesn't change all that happened. a small すれ違い happened during their child period ended up like this. I do think it would be unfitting if he ended up with her though, considering how her and chihaya's views clash with each other. But on the other hand, romance with other heroines feel so weak compared to how strong satori's relationship with chihaya is.
>>
>>16464786
Who's the artist for this girl?
>>
File: 2016-12-30_23-34-00.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-30_23-34-00.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>16465444
Stop insulting the virus, she's a person too. Accepting people who are different from normal is a major theme of Akikuru, it's completely thematically consistent for a virus to be a major heroine.

Anyway I think this is less a problem with Satori's route and more just an issue with Ayumi and Yuzuki's routes being fairly weak, which in turn meant their romances didn't have the same kind of effect. We just needed the other routes to be better.
>>
This is the most pretentious thing I've ever read.
>>
>>16464228
I put this in my backlog just for this character. I love deredere older sisters.
>>
>>16465685
I like deredere in general but there was a moment where she snapped at the mc

He was basically joking around and she lost her temper and literally snapped at him showing her true colors she's not a real deredere.
I lost interest, you don't break deredere characters like that.
>>
>>16465250
>These character designs seem like the would be amazing in nukige sex how are the sex scenes?
They're good actually, not nukige level but pretty hot for a moege, especially Shion's since she's a total semen demon as I've said before. 7 H-scenes per heroine.
>>
What's a game that gives me a feeling like I have friends? Sort of like little busters where it's not the feeling that I'm loved unconditionally, just friends.
>>
>>16465777
Tsuyokiss.
>>
Why do VN writers (and Japanese people in general) like Satie so much?
>>
>>16465777
Delete this
>>
Does the playing order between Cross Channel and Saihate no Ima matter? I know that they have nothing to do with each other. But Iam wondering which one to play first is the best.
>>
Is there an H-scene with Sora in Evenicle? From looking it up it doesn't seem like it but I will grind to level 75 if I have to.
>>
>>16466140
>44. 名無しさん 2015年04月28日 23:30
>ナタール復活だけ空いてて、勝手にソラHだと思い込んで全キャラ99にしちゃったわ・・・
>結局ソラHは無いのかぁ
I wonder how much time this guy wasted getting everyone to level 99
>>
>>16466194
He could have saved some time and used spoileral.
>>
>>16466194

Thank you anon, and thank you nanashi for saving me from a lot of wasted time. That's actually pretty disappointing, aside from the 3 聖女 events that was the only thing I cared about doing in endgame. Guess I am basically done then.
>>
>>16466217
So how was it? What did you think of Evenicle?
>>
>>16465699
>I lost interest, you don't break deredere characters like that.

How dare they try to add even a second dimension to a heroine.
>>
>>16466224

I thought it was not bad. The battle system was nice. As someone who doesn't really play RPGs I did not have to learn any systems or do a bunch of item management, and everything went well together. It being partially unvoiced was interesting, I guess it was just for budget reasons but I didn't think it really took away from the experience since I could imagine the heroines' voices in my head. The music was pretty great. The story was enough to keep me engaged, there were a few tiresome fetch quest parts but I rarely felt outright bored.

My biggest complaint would be the ero, specifically the CGs since I think the ero writing itself was fine. About the time I yome'd Gurigura I started skipping the majority of the H-scenes because I didn't like the art. I think if the ero had been way better then my impression of the game would have been a lot different since it is relatively high in H-content. And my favorite part of the game was the いちゃらぶ scenes scattered throughout the world, especially the ones with Ramius. Very cute.

Overall I enjoyed it a decent amount. Unfortunately I do have to say my sense of excitement dulled over the course of the game and by the end it felt more like I was just going through the motions. Perhaps that has something to do with the sense of diminishing returns that I felt as the wives increased, I'm not sure. I am not sure how I would rate it out of 10 because I feel there is a lot it did right but my enthusiasm decreased as the game went on. Ultimately I don't think I wasted my time playing it though.
>>
>>16466240
I hate when they just break character in general.
Oh look at this nice guy who's always happy and goofy, wow now he's the bad guy. Now he acts like the bad guy and goes にししし because the bad guy has to act bad also his whole personality was an act and don't forget the smirk and the crazy eyes.
When he's defeated he overreacts like a 5 year old because he's apparently immature as well, he also goes down screaming and throws a tantrum.

Obviously this is not the case for everything, if they wanted her to scold her brother do it in character. It just ruins her image if you break character to a deredere character. If they have to break character do it a better way.
>>
>>16466105
Do C+C first. Complete, shorter and much easier to comprehend.
>>
>>16466516
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>16466516

tfw categories 3 and 4 never

I'm still fucking mad over Xuse naming that LE Saihate no Ima Complete, fuck them.
>>
Why aren't there more non-romantic routes? Specifically male routes that aren't gay. I don't know what word to use since "hero" sounds strange but it's the male form of heroine.

I guess something like a male heroine.
>>
>>16468317
Because the vast majority of people only buy and read VNs for romance? Even with plotge romance is the main thing - you won't find many plotge selling with terrible heroines.
>>
>>16468317
Even games that aren't about capturing heroines have heroine routes (Baldr, Sakura no Uta etc). It's just the sad state of the industry.
If you want something fresh without that doujin games are good to look at.
>>
>>16468355
Most doujin games are even more generic than commercial shit.
>>
>>16468375
I disagree.
>>
>>16468322
But why? There are holes that female companionship can't fill.
>>
>>16468396
That's what strap-ons are for.
>>
>>16468317
only game i can recall with bromance routes was majikoi

just go play all ages or console games instead
>>
File: buttplug.jpg (422KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
buttplug.jpg
422KB, 1280x800px
>>16468443

Touché. Pic related.

>>16468450

There are some minor other ones. I'm the guy who recently played 閉じたセカイのトリコロニー and that had a small little "best friend" loop as well. And all kinds of other silly things aside of the main heroine stuff.
That said, routes mostly exist for romantic sex (as in, committing to one girl), and because males wouldn't offer sex, their scenes are build into existing routes and the common route more often. Or they are semi-bad endings for some "comedy".
>>
File: BSZ_2017.01.25.20.00.53.png (45KB, 1215x683px) Image search: [Google]
BSZ_2017.01.25.20.00.53.png
45KB, 1215x683px
Lol, could they be lazier?
>>
>>16468450
Didn't Reminiscence have a homo-sex end, albeit without any CGs?
>>
>>16456526
Are you playing very hard?
>>
>>16468385
Just look at most stuff that gets released at Comiket. Most of it isn't worth buying unless you want a low-budget short nukige for a quick fap. I like the doujin market but you have to remember that most people who make doujin stuff consume commercial stuff in the first place and try to replicate it, rather than creating something fresh. Which sucks because I find the freedom of the doujin market really appealing and I wish more people tried exploiting it. But while I've found some interesting stuff, I've been disappointed more often than not. In the end, ambitious works are a niche inside a niche, and you have to look hard (or know people who do) to find them, and the same rule applies to commercial works. Now, I have the feeling that things are changing but that could just be me getting interested in doujin stuff only lately.
>>
>>16468492
Just finished Sakura's route a few days ago. The difficulty was going up and down like crazy in some parts, but for the most part it stayed pretty low. Does Fran's route unlock after you do the other two? The walkthrough I read said something about changing the difficulty but I don't see an option and another one says it just appears after doing them normally.
>>
File: ookii.jpg (272KB, 767x502px) Image search: [Google]
ookii.jpg
272KB, 767x502px
W-Woah, is this moege being self aware? Is this the author's silent act of defiance borne from anger at his game having only titty monsters?
>>
>>16468574
I'm attacking the point that said they're more generic than commercial releases. Of course there's lots of generic in the doujin world as well. My point is that when you take the best of both, doujin and commercial, you can see a clear difference in practices. Even the good releases of the latter like Eustia for example are plagued by it, having to add superfluous side routes and omake porn. Whereas the good releases of the doujin world are completely free of that stuff; e.g. Chuusotsu is just a pure and full realization of the author without any dumb route or other gimmicks. It's literally impossible to make something like the latter in the current industry climate, which is sad.
>>
>>16468480
This looks thought provoking. I'll have to check it out some time.
>>
>>16468632
I dunno man. I just started Kei's route. I'm tackling very hard btw(struggled with Maxim but managed to at least beat him on hard). It's cool getting 4-5k orbs for all fights in a chapter.
About difficulty- get a new patch. Worked for me. Didn't have it with the default version either. It seems that there will be no battle menu in first zero though. =( That sucks.
>>
File: 尻.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
尻.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>16468480
>I'm the guy who recently played 閉じたセカイのトリコロニー
fuck you for making me play it too when i should be playing other games
most games are either "life is so calm i hope everything stays like this" before MC gets swept up in a whirlwind of girls or "life is so boring i wish i could get a girlfriend" so there's very little room for serious friendship endings which would normally keep the status quo

>>16468507
bromance implies no-homo like what anon was asking about. majikoi actually had routes with the male friends that involved hanging out with or helping them with their problems and no sex
>>
>>16468665
Thanks, I thought that I may need a new patch but decided to ask here anyway. On my first playthrough I couldn't get more than the first bar of Maxim's HP and gave up so trying on hard will probably give me trouble. On the other hand my fully upgraded lance kills almost everything in 2-3 hits so I'll see how it goes.
>>
File: capture_185_04052015_141602.jpg (723KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
capture_185_04052015_141602.jpg
723KB, 1680x1050px
>>16468317
Reminded me that you could completely refrain from choosing a girl in Bansenjin since the main story was linear and the girls' scenes (or male characters' scenes if you chose them during map movement) took place in between the actual story parts. Wouldn't call them proper routes however.
>>
>>16468720
I spent like 3 hours, but it was fun. I though I would be disgusted coming from sky/heart/force but I actually like the gameplay now. The process of grinding and unlocking new stuff is cool.
I think I will defeat Maxim on very hard easily on the 2nd walkthrough with upped tackle, hammer and roundhouse kick.
>>
>>16468317
>Why aren't there more non-romantic routes?
That's what RPGs with choices are for
>>
new thread

>>16468825
>>16468825
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.