[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a yuka couldn't finish her food episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474449254963.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474449254963.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>it's a yuka couldn't finish her food episode
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>16424000
Who?
>>
>>16424000
IRCに戻ってください
>>
What show dis?

I wanna get into jap shows that are interesting.
>>
File: Yuka.jpg (75KB, 634x364px) Image search: [Google]
Yuka.jpg
75KB, 634x364px
>>16425073
A Japanese YouTuber that is a competitive eater.
>>
I can't understand the appeal of Yuka. She's vaguely cute and she eats a lot of food. If you've seen one video of hers, you've seen them all, are there really millions of perverts who pretend she's eating them or that she's going to gain 50 pounds or something? I don't understand the appeal unless you have some weird fetish like that.
>>
>>16426429
Sometimes, when I'm eating by myself, I watch one of her videos.

Then I feel like I'm eating with someone.

;_;
>>
>>16426461
I'd rather watch something interesting when I'm eating.
>>
>>16424000
Speak like a human or get out of /jp/. You are not wanted here.
>>
>>16426429
i watch matt stonie (half japanese) cause he is cute and his videos give me a nice nostalgia feeling
>>
I'm subscribed to a not quite attractive Japanese girl that gets around 4 views per video. That way I feel she's mine only and I'm not sharing her with anybody.
>>
>>16427176
I'm jealous. I guess I'll have to find a NND streamer to do the same to.
>>
>>16426461
a very popular thing to do in korea actually
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.