[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 60

File: 52426456_p0.jpg (106KB, 1505x1062px) Image search: [Google]
52426456_p0.jpg
106KB, 1505x1062px
Last Thread: >>15615656

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
Just bought a Vacuum Witch as a first onahole, but only now realise I could've gotten a ZXY for around the same price. Did I fuck up?
>>
I last less than 10 seconds so I have to go for a second round
>>
>>15657811
Vaacum Witch is supposedly great.
>>
Dear Doll owners: Please make videos.
>>
File: 1462672095907.webm (3MB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
1462672095907.webm
3MB, 665x374px
>>15658086
>>
Want to order Venus Real from Queen Cat, I'm in Canada. What shipping service will they use, and what's labelled on it?
>>
>>15658239
>We do not ship internationally. We are in California, U.S.A.
>USPS is the only shipping method we use at this time.

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/shipping/
>>
File: CpazlMnWIAA.jpg (16KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
CpazlMnWIAA.jpg
16KB, 400x200px
OtanaJP just added a points system. 3 yen for every 100 yen.
>>
>>15658255
The pastebin mentions if you e-mail them, they'll ship to you. The proof is even another guy that's in Canada as well.
>>
How often do you apply starch/talcum to your hole?
>>
File: 1430612163647 (1).jpg (68KB, 303x335px) Image search: [Google]
1430612163647 (1).jpg
68KB, 303x335px
>>15658267
> tfw going to buy about million onaholes from otonajp for the very first time soon.
>>
>>15658302
Never. I make sure its completely dry and place it back in its original packaging.
>>
File: SUC55559.jpg (996KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SUC55559.jpg
996KB, 1600x1200px
God tier cum pills arrived. And on last week I already bought can of Soya Lecithin.

Pygeum makes me bit think "should I be eating this at under 25y old", but on other hand some people are eating it for anti hair loss.
>>
>>15657811
Nope, Vacuum Witch is great.

And since I asked just before the last thread ended I'll post again:

I'm looking for a hole that attacks the glans as hard as possible, I've narrowed it down to a few and am hoping to get some impressions/advice. The shortlist is:

VA:A Hard
Innocent Younger Sister (Infernal Monkey made it seen pretty good on the glans)
R20 Puni
Campus Life: Athlete

So far I'm leaning heavily towards Innocent Younger Sister. I'm about 14 cm in length which might cause issues with it (also the VA:A, R20) but I don't think there's much cause for concern (except for maybe the VA:A, being the hard version and all), right?

Also how reliable is otonajps packaging removal? I've had it done with NLS and they've been consistent, but I'm all spooked about it because I'm an Canada and they don't take too kindly to fictional characters.
>>
>>15657796
I was wanting to draw something last night and didn't think of doing a still life of my onahole. I may have to get on that now.
>>
>>15654079
To the guy in the last thread who got the disgraceful oppai body, make sure you have a towel nearby when you are about to cum, as the "lactation" is going to be your jizz shooting out of its nipples.
>>
>>15659135
Why only jizz? Wouldn't it shoot out lube too or is there some internal gimmick to it?
>>
File: onahole78457.webm (1MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
onahole78457.webm
1MB, 720x406px
>>
>>15658705
Pygeum is great. Love what it does to my precum .
>>
>>15659440
>Love what it does to my precum.
What does it do? Does it increase your libido? As in, your body actually wanting to have a wank, not the mind. Because I'm one big horndog, but my body sometimes doesn't feel like it.
>>
>>15659440
I thought pygeum was for people with prostate problems? Does it do what >>15659448 says? Does it make you piss precum like a fountain?
Does it make the prostate more sensitive, perhaps when poked?
>>
>>15659448
Pygeum does result in more fluids being made, but lecithin is the heavy hitter there. It doesn't act as an aphrodisiac at all in my experience, but what it DOES do is give you copious amounts of thick, slippery pre. Something about leaking like that is really hot to me. I once had so much I could use my in a hole without adding lube and it was amazing, though not actually that different from using Toucan.

>>15659607
It is for prostate problems. It also works for hair loss (supposedly) and perverts on the Internet with a cum fetish.

If you want a sensitive prostate it's arginine you want; I don't get the tingles some describe, but I am more sensitive on it, and not just in the butt. HGW also works towards that end.
>>
So explain to me the appeal of fake tits.
>>
>>15660151
For paizuri lovers. What's there not to understand?
>>
Anyone used the Kabejiri? How is it? A hip for 3900 yen seems pretty good
>>
Are any of the sub-8k yen hips good?
>>
>>15659327
The eye falling off will always make me chuckle.
>>
>>15658930
Check out shrine maidens first time
>>
Do you guys care what kind of lube you get?
>>
>>15661147
I use dollar store KY or vegetable glycerin for ecigs.
>>
>>15659300
unless you overlube the fuck out of it, there is enough space in the "tubes" that I never noticed any lube leakage (I actually expected there to be some leakage) as it just stays in there, but when I came, I made quite a mess as I got my own jizz sprayed on my belly.

For referenceI I used like 1-2 drops of onatsyuu total and am 6" long and 5" around
>>
>>15658705
Got a list of everything I should buy?
I'm curious.
>>
>>15658239
Anyone?
>>
How do I properly dry out the tong-ggo? I should also mention I don't live alone.

Would greatly appreciate any replies.
>>
>>15661343
>vegetable glycerin
Doesn't that dry out your cock something fierce? Get some Onatsuyu, you won't regret it. if you're a cheapfag/poorfag, get J-lube.
>>
File: Queencatorder.png (106KB, 578x510px) Image search: [Google]
Queencatorder.png
106KB, 578x510px
did I do good?
>>
File: tengaflipzero6-400x501.jpg (23KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
tengaflipzero6-400x501.jpg
23KB, 400x501px
anyone try the tenga flip hole zero yet?
the entrance seems way better this time.
>>
>>15661808
I bought it and had to return it. One of the arms along the side wasn't fixed properly to the inside. It probably didn't affect the feeling, though, when the arms were clipped on.

It felt alright but the suction wasn't as amazing as I thought it was going to be. I'll update the thread when I receive the new one, if you're interested.
>>
>>15661821
id like to know how the suction compares to other flipholes.
ive been using my fliphole silver again and like the amount of suction there.
i thought the one way valve they were advertising in the flip zero would have created more suction, as long as the entrance plugged.

thanks
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 540x59px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 540x59px
I was home all day, what does this mean?
>>
>>15662011
ya missed it
>>
>>15662011
I'm not familiar with the delivery culture in UK. But every package I have ever had delivered here in Suburbia, USA, they just leave it on the doorstep, whether you answer the door or not. Manny times they don't even knock, even when packages are supposed to require a signature.
>>
>>15662011
you werent there to sign for it
>>
>>15661714
Probably not.
>>
>>15662081
Does that mean I have to wait for it again?
>>
>>15662181
probs
if not check the post office
>>
File: muses-arkhe-male-masturbator-04.jpg (17KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
muses-arkhe-male-masturbator-04.jpg
17KB, 500x247px
>>15662180
awwwww...
Well I've been wanting a Muses Arkhe for a while now, even after multiple faps and reevaluations. Texture wise, it seems to resemble the Venus Real but with more small twists and curves. It's also a lot shorter on the inside, somewhat like a loli hole. The womb-gimmick part also seems a lot thicker and tighter than most womb-holes I have seen and fucked. Maybe I will do a full review whenever it arrives, and I get a few uses out of it, since no one has reviewed it yet.

Also, I figured rolling the dice on a factory second might not be a bad idea, since The Muses line is currently on sale for $10 off, and I figure even if I get a piece of shit, I can get a good 5-10 uses out of it before I fuck it to death, and maybe learn something about what my dick likes in the process.
>>
>>15658255
T O M A X is faggy as fuck for forcing US customers to use queencat who only uses shitty usps
>>
>>15662295
>all of that wasted rubber at the end
They could have even made it thicker instead and maybe added an anal hole
>>
>red lube
is this what I think its for?
>>
>>15662317
That's... actually a really good point. And now that I actually think about it, it looks like all of the Muses line holes have a pretty thick back wall. I'm wondering now if these designs weren't in response to some dudes ripping out the back sides of other Tomax holes that only have about a half inch thickness or less in the back.
>>
>>15662306
FACT: Tomax also has an amazon, although their selection is limited. Also price wise they are also about they are about the same as the regular Queencat prices+shipping. difference is tho, that the amazon sticker price includes the shipping cost, and queencat often has TOMAX shit on sale, so you can save 5-10 bucks.
>>
>>15661566
Anyone?
>>
Just realized the JSS guy moved from Nagano to Chiba. Anyone know how long ago this took place?
>>
>>15661697

Doesn't dry skin at all.
>>
>>15662136
Why is that okay?
How the fuck doesn't everything get stolen?
>>
>>15662869
Pls respond
>>
>>15663462
I used to live innawoods, nowhere near niggers who would steal anything, Noiw I live in a gated community so deep into suburbia that noone here steals shit because there are a million other neighborhoods that are easier to steal shit from.
>>
>>15662869
>>15661566
I don't even know what a "tong-ggo" is and I cared enough to look it up and still have nothing. until;l you post a pic or something that shows why your gay ass toy is different, I'm just going to say to follow the standard drying practice.
>>
File: tongggo-03.jpg (2KB, 100x75px) Image search: [Google]
tongggo-03.jpg
2KB, 100x75px
>>15663617
It's an asshole masturbator instead of vaginal and is very small and tight. I'm unsure of how to properly dry it since I can't turn it inside out like I can the Venus series
>>
>>15663628
Read the guide.
>>
>>15663828
I did read the guide and it only mentions how to clean out the holes that you can turn inside out.

The Tongo is way too small and tight to turn inside out.
>>
>>15663834
>I did read the guide
No, you didn't.
>and it only mentions how to clean out the holes that you can turn inside out.
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>15663834
I'll ask too since I just got an onahole and I am worried that it won't air dry too well. I checked the nls page linked in the guide and noticed that one of the items listed includes a stick with a microfiber cloth on it. I didn't order this as it looked a bit cheap but am wondering if something like this would work just as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Casabella-20530-Soft-Tip-Brushes/dp/B000I21LLC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1470859791&sr=8-8&keywords=soft+cleaning+brush
>>
anyone know where i can find some loli pillow ?
>>
>>15663985
like.. air pillow for toys or just a straight cuddle pillow?
either case I guess you could buy some stuffing, shove and sew shut the hole in these:

https://www.otonajp.com/air-doll-air-pillow/air-pillow-cover
>>
Anyone have a busty aichan? I want something for delicious paizuri, but it's it worth the price?
>>
>>15664006
i need a cuddle pillow to use with my puni dx, thx for the link but i look for loli
>>
The guide:
>lets be honest, you're not going to sit there and huff a ziplock bag of smell while stroking.
I-I've done that on more than one occasion.
>>
>>15663973
That looks like a toiler cleaner or something. It'd probably tear the hole to shreds.
>>
>>15664036
I have one. They feel nice, but I find I don't use them often because they're a bother to take out, cum on, clean and then put away. They'd be more useful if I had a doll or pillow setup to leave them attached to I think, but as they are now, naw. Maybe if they were cheaper.
>>
>>15664151
Shouldn't it be easier to clean? Just wash, pat, powder?
>>
>>15664121
Probably, I'll keep looking for something more softer.
>>
A PSA to remember to check your length against the ona you want to buy:

I kept wondering why I have a lot of fun along the way with my lolinco but the climax is consistently unsatisfying. In a moment of post cummies clarity I realized I bottom out when I arrive. Being a bit too big for the hole (I bulge out the top) and with its general tightness I realized that it actively impedes my spurts and fucks everything up, leading to an unsatisfying orgasm. I noticed this because a not insignificant quantity leaked out of me during cleanup, that doesn't happen with any other ona.

Remember, measure twice, cum better? I don't know, just measure, it's worth it.

tl;dr I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
What is the general opinion on Fleshlights?
>>
>>15664686
They suck compared to onaholes (not in a good way).
>>
>>15664686
overpriced and pales in comparison to most onaholes
>>
File: 711Oja7usjL._SL1500_.jpg (197KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
711Oja7usjL._SL1500_.jpg
197KB, 1000x1500px
>do yearly coin change roundup
>do yearly garage can cleanup
>get a quarterly bonus from work and a paid 2 week vacation
>sold off my ps3 and ps4 because never use
>buddy asked me to help for a week with his taxi service and got some extra cash
>no surprise bills this month
>debating on buying one of those sex dolls from amazon because of the last fucking thread
>browsing dolls
>see spoilered and censored related
>dick is going crazy
>something in the back of my head is clicking and telling me no
Whew, before I jump right the fuck into this I need you all to help me out here to make sure I dont waste about 2000 dollars
>unsure on doll skin strengths and the weight of those tits might cause problems with ripping maybe
>buying outfits for it might prove a challenge
guys holy shit just fuck. my dick wants to click but my mind tells me something that does not rhyme with no
>>
Ctrl+f on pastebin with "beginner"
no results.

What do you suggests guys for the first onaho? I wanted to buy Mouth of Truth, but guy in the review said that he doesn't recommend it for a first one.
>>
Anyone with dildo experience? I'm looking for something designed to hit the prostate but isn't designed to be put in and left alone, also preferably not made of hard material, something soft and can bend, also not dick shaped, human or otherwise
>>
>>15664891
You cant really go wrong, get something that has a neat looking insert from display pics and such. Not everyone can get off to silicone so buy something not pricey at first then work your way up. Ultimately how it looks on the outside wont matter much while the inside is where all the feeling is.

Lots of folks here love Hip Onaholes eventually, their added weight, or ability to leave on your chair/bed/desk and thrust into it.
>>
>>15664891
What kind of sensation are you looking for? What's your budget?
>>
>>15664941
Not something with "over the top" strong stimulation that would bully my dick. Rather more casual, but these vacuum zones/pumps(whatever they are called) sounds cool.

My budget for onaho is below 2500 JPY.
>>
>>15664997
Be wary of "vacuum" or "suction" types because the farting they can do can be distracting or a huge turn on depending on your preferences
>>
>>15664997
Then I'd recommend the Seventeen Bordeaux Soft. Very good suction and not overly stimulating.
2534 JPY with free shipping from amazon.co.jp.
>>
>>15664997
>My budget for onaho is below 2500 JPY.
That's not a lot. If you just want to try it out to check if it's your thing, maybe just get a Tenga.

Also, where the fuck did Tenga products go on NLS? Did NLS-tan and Tenga-tan have a fight or something?
>>
>>15665025
That is not a lot? I counted without shipping.
These Tenga ones are one use only?

>>15665019
>>15665015
>>15664931
Thanks for tips
>>
Im about to make a big purchase from ToyDemon, anyone know about any other coupons other than the $5 off? I live in canada and shipping is like $100
>>
Any nice clear onaholes? I have an x-ray fetish.
>>
>>15665025
A lot of good onaholes are 30k+. There are definitely some good ones around 25k though.
>>
How do I get the right lube for my onahole? Do I get whatever kind it comes with if it comes with one or what?
>>
>>15665182
Water based lubes are always prefered. Oil based lubes react differently to different materials and you just cant go wrong with KY-jelly or the stuff they send it with. if you buy in store just read the back and make sure its water based
>>
>>15665088
Tenga eggs can be reused but they don't feel much better than hand unless your dick is 5cm long and 17cm in circumference.
>>
>>15665088
>>15665227
Don't use an egg, they suck. Use one of the cups (e.g. Deep Throat CUP).
>>
>>15664899
Sounds like tantus' slow drive would be up your alley.
>>
>>15665182
Get Onatsuyu.
>>
>>15664339
You'd think, but they make you feel like you need to be delicate lifting them, you can't wash them well in my sink so I have to use the tub, I don't powder my holes 100% of the time but these basically require it and they're harder to dry than you'd think. Couple that the fact that they don't feel nearly as good as my holes to actually fuck and you have a recipe for "eh." I pull them out when my paizuri fetish is acting up or I want a full blown experience and that's it; on average I use them less than once a month. That's just me though, I suppose.
>>
File: patrick life lesson 362.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
patrick life lesson 362.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
just had a pretty great experience with that irresponsibly inexpensive onahole i found being sold on ebay and bought a few weeks ago for shits and giggles to see if i'd bust it on the first thrust or something
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151803069889?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
4.25 cad free shipping, had no reason not to.
the quality i don't think is gonna last a super long time or anything, but honestly, good way to get your foot in the door without spending more than 5 dollars.

when i took it out of the package i was really skeptical, so i put in a finger, really ridiculously tight and had trouble pulling my finger out, then tried two fingers, very very difficult.
I have a pretty sizable manhood, so when I unlubed jammed it on top after some effort, it only went maybe a half inch past the head.
had no lube so i spat little bit on it, just enough to moisten lips surfaces and slid my finger in, and by jesus did it feel ready, and it was.
theres no hole in the back like i thought there was, so there was a tonne of suction going down, and i was delightfully surprised by the way it pulled back away while sucking after easing down on top of me, and it had it's own slightly varied movements, just like having a girl riding you.

only strange thing about it is that it smells like synthetic strawberries, you guys know anything about that? like jello or koolaid.
I figure its some of the chemicals in the rubber or they just scent them like that to cover up other unpleasant smells in the rubber

I'm not an experienced onahole user or reviewer though so I think some of you guys should pick them up and see how they compare to your much more expensive ones or even other cheap ones.
>>
>>15665524
Just use some Smuckers next time
>>
>>15665524
I had the same one - it broke really fast.
>>
>>15665159
Can't speak to the quality of it but https://www.otonajp.com/caution-tight-hole-big/?SID=3rv75ujmitnt08t4f9o0bebv40
>>
Toydemon coupons anyone?????? I need one
>>
>>15664036
I think they're worth it if you have them out for play and groping on a doll set up, much like what the other anon said. I have it on a doll and sleep with it daily, and I think it's worth the price if you're going to use it for a long while.

>>15663085
They gave me an email about it at June 17, that they were changing to a different address at June 24.
>>
>>15665636
Different anon, but that reminds me, does anyone know the size of the opening of this?
https://www.otonajp.com/caution-tight-hole
>>
>>15665857
Consult the doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs

.7cm reg 3 cm big
>>
>>15664883
dont buy it
use this moment to teach yourself not to listen to your dick
>>
>>15666073
I fapped 3 times since that post and im still thinking about it
I just cant stop thinking about it
>>
>>15666080
sleep on it
>>
>>15662295
if you are around 6" long and 4-5" in girth, you will probably like it if you like the venus real.

the tunnel is lower stim but similarly textured but much tighter, the uterus is amazing for finishing as for me its tightness makes it "pop" over the head of my penis when I go full on balls deep in it with it mounted in my plush doll right as I'm about to cum.
Its like getting the tip of your dick sucked right as you are about to finish.

firmness wise I have both one in soft and one in regular, the soft one is a tiny bit too soft for my taste and the regular requires me to be 100% rock hard to penetrate the uterus so I wouldn't recommend the hard or very soft versions as the prior would be neigh impossible to enter and the very soft probably has almost no stimulation.

I wouldn't recommend the arkhe to anyone under 5.5" in length as it'll be pretty hard to get any use out of the uterus and anyone over 6.5-7" long will probably end up poking a hole in the top through the uterus over time.

For reference I also have 2 other tomax holes in very soft so its not like I'm not used to the softness of them, its just that I don't see it working well when the soft is already on par with my other very soft holes for stimulation.
>>
>>15664686
They are fine if you have an above average length penis, like 7"+ as there arent many/any asian holes that deep, but are generally lower stim and way higher cost than most onaholes.

Also they can be messy as fuck with the way the cap is and how the sleeves are open at the end if you overlube.

also the hard case can be an issue if you are really girthy.
>>
>>15666080
If you can't get it out of you head after sleeping on it, practice some google fu try and find some reviews of the doll you want on the various doll forums on the interwebs to minimise the chance you end up with a flatchested $2k fuckdoll 6 months down the line.

Also goddamnit that is hot, though I'd probably go for something like 20% smaller since those tits look so large that they would get in the way sometimes.
>>
>>15666080
I'm a fan of huge breasts, but that doll's look like they'll dangle a lot. Other than that, I'd fuck the shit out of that thing.
$2000, at least for me, is quite steep. I could get a bunch of top notch dakimakuras with that money.
>>
>>15666676
What can you do with a bunch of top notch dakimakuras?
>>
>>15666723
Personally, I sleep better and fuck better.
Just sayin.
>>
File: 1469449628187.png (847KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469449628187.png
847KB, 1280x720px
Does anybody use a vibrator with their hole? What type? is it any good?
>>
>>15666803
Which hole are we talking about here
>>
>>15666826
Something to make an onahole vibrate. I don't wanna stick something up my butt.
>>
>>15665929
Oh, awesome, thank you.
>>
I ordered a lolinco (with package cause the illustration looks safe enough) by ems and get a notice today say it's forbidden to import this, welp, thanks custom.
What do now?
>>
>>15666923
Start loosening that sphincter. You'll be glad you did when the time comes.
>>
>>15666923
which country do you life?
>say it's forbidden to import this,
forbidden rubber, huh?
>>
File: 1373997965115.gif (786KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1373997965115.gif
786KB, 480x270px
>>15667011
>>15667005
Some third word asian, the package delacre as a gift so if I say I didnt buy the thing, don't have anything to do with it, that would be okay right?
>>
>>15665025
>where the fuck did Tenga products go on NLS?
Whoa, also this is the first week this year that NLS didn't have any new products added.
Even last week there were only 2 instead of the usual 4-5.
Is NLS dying?

>>15666863
The thing you are looking for are called vibrator eggs or bullets.
Most of them are quite weak though, it adds only a little bit of extra, while other times it's just annoying.
>>
Anyone here consider modifying a mannequin to fit an onahole inside?
seems like it'd be cheaper than buying a whole doll
>>
>>15667433
They still have Tenga stuff on the Japanese site. Maybe Tenga just doesn't want NLS selling them internationally anymore, so people buy more from local Tenga distributors.
>>
>>15668580
Sounds like a plan.
>>
File: 61ugafVCo6L._SL1199_.jpg (337KB, 1740x1090px) Image search: [Google]
61ugafVCo6L._SL1199_.jpg
337KB, 1740x1090px
>>15666263
>>15666676
>>15666093
Slept on it and I do not want to buy the doll, only out of fear of the breasts ripping or tearing under their own weight.

So after rebrowsing them all again I am down to two.
One on the left is asian, cute, and has that "I dont wanna be here" look which turns me the fuck on for some reason.
And the one on the right is more confidant/white looking with more detailed feet and abs and a face that looks like it would fit if I put on a small penis humiliation video on in the backround as I attempt to fuck it with a 7 inch dicklet
Both their busts appear to be the same, large, but not self damaging.
>>
I just got the meiki real, i don't like it very much, it's very tight at the entrance and then it's just nothing. It's sort of uncomfortable to use without lots of lube. The worst thing though is it's hard and rubbery in a way that screams sex toy. My r20 feels much better to just hold and squish.

>>15668580
What about stuffing one of those clear blow up air dolls like this?
http://www.onaho.net/pillow/wataire.html
>>
>>15668816
>a 7 inch dicklet
Got some bad news for you, buddy.
>>
>>15668816
If only the previous doll you linked had firmer breasts whilst keeping that huge size, I would've told you to goddamn go for it.
The right one you linked is bigger, go with that one. Also, the face on the left makes me somewhat limp.
>>
>>15668965
7 inches is small in a lot of circles.
>>
>>15669376
Such as?
>>
>>15669376
Nah.
>>
>>15669394
Woman ages 18~ - 35~.

It is when you are in your 40s and have a good job 7 inches is acceptable. Since im only 27 I have to have a doll carry me to 40ish
>>
>>15669376
>>15669458
It's healthier to confine your sexual fantasies to your fap sessions/sex life, anon. Seriously.
>>
>CQ roll on amazon says it comes with Pepee lube
>arrives, does not in fact come with pepee lube

Well, that's disappointing. $40 is a little much for just the hole, but whatever, shipping was lightning fast.
>>
>>15669484
Just drop them a message saying they forgot the lube, they'll send you it right away if they're anything like american and chinese sellers.
>>
>>15669458
I'm not sure who made you believe that, but that's just wrong. From my experience 6 inches is average and most women are fine with 5~7 inches.
>>
>>15669494
Japanese, if 'EVER GREEN TOKYO' is to be believed, but sounds like a good idea. How do I do that, though? Just click 'ask a question' on the storefront?
>>
>>15669505
>I'm not sure who made you believe that
His libido. Don't bother, there's no helping people like that because they don't need help, they genuinely enjoy deluding themselves.
>>
>>15669511
Go to your orders and click "contact seller" next to the order.
>>
>>15669519
Button doesn't seem to exist, probably because I had multiple items packed into one package for faster shipping, so there's more than 1 seller. Most I can do is leave feedback, I guess.
>>
>>15669532
Ah, I forgot it doesn't have that with multi-seller orders. You had it right to begin with, then, just go to their storefront and click the ask button there. Include the order number in your message.
>>
>>15669546
Done, thanks. Now to play the waiting game and hope I haven't fucked my chances by already fucking the onahole, though I seriously doubt they'd ask me to ship it back to them anyway.

On a semi-related note, does anyone know of any holes more transparent then the CQ roll? Something about this is appealing to me.
>>
File: 20160811_183038.jpg (924KB, 1440x1516px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_183038.jpg
924KB, 1440x1516px
>>15657796
I'm not very good and I'm not done shading, but thanks for inspiring me.
>>15658937
>>
>>15669633
Id fuck it.
>>
>>15669650
I'm quite proud of it, but I want to make a masterpiece of it and maybe frame it up and look nice.
>>
>>15667133
>the package delacre as a gift
Hahaha nice try bud. If they just sent you a letter saying it's forbidden then you're probably fine and they're not going to investigate or charge you with a crime... I can't imagine a law enforcement agency giving you polite notice before arresting you. If you're charged with a crime, I'd expect the first thing they'd do is try to get your CC history to check if you indeed purchased it and from where.

If they're serious and loli is treated as CP, you're downright fucked. They'll get your ISP's records to show you went to the site and that it couldn't have been fraud, they're use the purchase as an excuse to comb through your computer looking for more illegal drawings...
>>
>>15668816
>>15669005
I disagree about the left's face being bad, to me it's a face of, "My father married me off to this warlord in exchange for peace. For my family's sake, I must endure this humiliation."

Although to be honest I think I'd get tired of a doll's face having the same expression, whatever it was. Hell, I usually browse /d/, I'd prefer if the doll's face were flat plastic.
>>
>>15669775
>I disagree about the left's face being bad, to me it's a face of, "My father married me off to this warlord in exchange for peace. For my family's sake, I must endure this humiliation."

Okay, we have delved deep into the realm of opinions and its fine if you like that. That said, you aren't actually having trouble understanding why someone would dislike what you described, are you?
>>
>>15668816
I would go on the right just for the feet alone. Everything else looks good but holy hot shit you cannot find a decent foot onahole or something similar without having a token vagina in the heel or where the shinbones are suppost to be
>>
>>15668816
Holy fuck anon buy the one on the left i have a shitton pics of her lmao
>>
File: So, its like this.jpg (20KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
So, its like this.jpg
20KB, 234x331px
Not sure about the girth but I'm 5.4 inches and I was wondering what hole you guys recommend. I'd prefer something hard and very stimulating that is durable, bonus if it's a loli hole.

I know VAA and Lolinco are good options, but i'm torn between them since my Lolinco is all torn apart inside and will be sacrificed with this next purchase.
>>
So can the average onahole be cleaned or are they one-use like half of the Tengas?
>>
>>15670478
>never thought of this before
>attempt to measure my girth
>realize I have no cloth tape
>try to use steel tape
>cold metal tape killed my erection
>>
>>15670510
All onaholes (except maybe the cheap ones of a few hundred yen) can be cleaned and used for tens of times.
>>
>>15670510
You clean them. I saw one anon mention hydrogen peroxide, but I just use water and rinse it generously. I don't know what chemicals in soap and stuff will fuck it up and mine's lasted several months now.
>>
>>15670534
I thought that some anon proved that hydrogen peroxide harms the material?
>>
>>15670552
No idea, but I'm not surprised. I also forgot to mention that some companies makes special soaps specifically for cleaning onaholes. If you're real worried about it, there's that. Sounds expensive and like a hassle to me though.
>>
what's the best torso hole?
>>
>>15670552
Fuck, really? I'd love to see a source on that.
>>
>>15670585
I might be wrong, but I remember reading something about a chemical melting the plastic. It might've been some other chemical. I can't find it right now. Maybe it was somewhere else.
>>
>>15669481
this
>>
Looking to pick up a small-to-medium half-hip or full hip (would prefer full). I think that I've got it narrowed down to these two:

https://www.amazon.com/Approximately-scale-large-grams-Onahole/dp/B00FFU7O7C/ref=pd_sbs_121_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=51KtKZ3DqDL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=RAQ1KMDSVKTAF316HB3X

https://www.amazon.com/PPP-Official-Punifuwamotch2000-Japanese-Masturbator/dp/B00TLNF9CG/ref=pd_sbs_121_18?ie=UTF8&dpID=51WW5jViJaL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=RAQ1KMDSVKTAF316HB3X

Anyone have any experience with either one, or recommend another model? I'm trying to keep it under $100, but would be willing to go to ~$150 if it's worth it. I'm about 6 1/4" length and average girth, so it has to accommodate that.
>>
>>15670721
nice account ya got there, maybe log out before linking next time
>>
>>15670862
How can you find their account? o.O
>>
>>15670900
you cant hes just trolling
>>
New to the scene, would very much like something hands-free with both holes since I prefer doggy/prone so I can heighten my hentai/jav experience.
>>
>>15670936
Yeah, I figured that out after looking at it again.
>>
>>15670946
check the doc
you might wanna look at some of the heavier and larger hips or full body holes if you want handsfree
>>
So I'm in Akihabara right now, been in Japan for 2 weeks already, leaving next monday. Figured I might as well pick up a hole while I'm here. I've only ever used fleshlights - which I like a lot - Ice in particular. I'm about 6.5 inches erect. Any suggestions? I'm seeing the Venus Real talked about a lot.
>>
>>15669754
Turn out it's not CP but my country ban all sex toy, I will be fine, I can let them destroy the package or send it back, either way $34 is gone...
Fuck this gay country, reallly.
>>
>>15671235
If sending it back doesn't cost you anything, just make them send it back.
>>
>>15671235
Where the fuck do you live, some middle eastern shit hole?
>>
>>15671296
Vietnam, I would say they ban it because communist country, but then again even fucking china allow sex toy.
Hey, at least they didnt ban masturbate, yet.
>>
>>15671185
Should've definitely asked/researched earlier. 6.5 inches is around average so any hole should work well.
I'd say go browse the H goods stores in Akiba first to get a little familiar. As for suggestions, you really can't go wrong with he 17 series, i.e 17 Bordeaux. The stores should have the newest 17 on display. You can't miss it.
>>
Melted hole anon here. TFW my melted hole might even feel better than the original. Nekokko Mi Nyan.
>>
File: 1467202561200.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467202561200.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Do you guys really swear that the venus real soft feels identical to real pussy or are you just memeing?
>>
Is it possible to purposefully give oneself death-grip syndrome?
>>
>>15671540
You mean if one of the suction types malfunctions and you may or may not lose your dick depending on how bad you want to get embarrassed at the hospital since nurses are 95% female or if you try to save yourself with a power drill and you will push too hard for the plastic but once you punch through the plastic you might punch through your dick?

Nah man.
>>
>>15671416
Aight anon, I got the 17 bordeaux.
>>
>>15671581
What? does nobody read the sticky these days?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (94KB, 1300x1062px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
94KB, 1300x1062px
>moved to japan
>living alone for the first time in my life
>bought this from my first paycheck https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00LN3898S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>delivered on the second day of my week off
>have been fucking it all day long in various positions and on various surfaces
>arms are tired, legs are shaking, back will probably hurt tomorrow
>but profound sense of satisfaction and peace in my heart
This is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship, I can feel it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3QDTPgkOg
>yfw robot waifus are now real
>>
Panic anon from a thread back
>>15620486
Its been about a week and a half since getting the doll. While I exaggerated most of my story, its maid outfit and sakuya wig just keeps getting me hard. While it is only 3~ feet tall, it is very very shapely, its breasts are a whole handfuls for me and I can barely grip a whole ass cheek with my hand. Its breasts and ass are super soft, while the breasts are fuckable there are better things to do with it.
Spread hand, thumb to pinky is 10 inches, tip of middle finger to start of the wrist is about 8 inches

After experimenting with it with my 7.5in dick, I am able to go balls deep in the vagina with little room leftover, the anus is about 6 inches deep and cant force the rest in and the oral depth is about 4 inches. shockingly, due to the design of all 3 holes there is no suction sounds or farting but there is a firm grip, the mouth is probably my favorite hole because the tongue is a little sandpaperlike, but super soft. Letting my adjustable chair go all the way down, putting a pillow under its shins so it can kneel while browsing porn is a great passtime. But going balls deep and having my balls tap its cheeks every thrust also feels amazing.

No party van, no court-based letters in the mail, no watchlist on amazon.

But, the doll itself is 35 pounds, I lost 5 pounds since I got it. Between lifting it, carrying it and using it more often than my other onaholes/hips..
>>
>>15672857
>china
>chinese operator
>probably chinese engineers
>probably chinese sculptors/chemists
>creates a robot
>caucasian features on the robot
>>
>>15672904
Hong Kong isn't really China though, the culture is still pretty British.
>>
>>15673070
Not really. Hong Kong is being cucked by China a lot during recent years.
>>
File: 71Kwip8ZWSL._SL1500_.jpg (149KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71Kwip8ZWSL._SL1500_.jpg
149KB, 1000x1500px
How about some cow tits, anon?
>>
>>15658705
I second this notion >>15661516
>>
File: 5UlJXwD.png (57KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
5UlJXwD.png
57KB, 601x569px
>>15674031
>>
File: 1459208787670.png (40KB, 956x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1459208787670.png
40KB, 956x1082px
>>15674105
>>
File: 9IXGjnt.png (86KB, 1313x548px) Image search: [Google]
9IXGjnt.png
86KB, 1313x548px
>>15674105
>>15674119
>>
>>15673524
10/10 would fuck
They should make the nipples into a tight hole as well. Then they can take all my money.
>>
File: 14492358123.jpg (11KB, 193x189px) Image search: [Google]
14492358123.jpg
11KB, 193x189px
>>15658705
you might as well make some hot glue if you're going to take the time for stuff like that

remember to post in in the guide as well as the thread
>>
is there an onahole that can be boiled or microwaved yet

I can do that with my bd penetrables and they hold heat forever (and somehow evenly spread out) and it's hard to go back to cold/barely heated "flesh" after trying one
>>
File: 1456178525.jpg (85KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456178525.jpg
85KB, 682x1024px
http://www.dollsclub.de/shiro-silikon-sexpuppe-kaufen/
All this talk about dolls is really tempting me.
I could even avoid customs with her.
Too bad my apartment isn't bigger than 30m² and it's already difficult to hide my daki
>>
>>15674277
Why would you cared to hide them? I understand hiding the doll I guess but leave your daki out. If you get this doll and have roommates they will find out. If you have people coming over often just put her in a closet. Nobody will go through it.
>>
>>15674277
>acquire Miku doll
>fuck it every night
>you leave for work
>one day your roommate gets too curious on why you keep making weird sounds at night
>he finds your Miku
>he uses it
>you find out
>you have to have an awkward conversation or lock her up somehow because once found, you cant hide it much anymore
>all hell will break lose if they invite friends over
I dunno about you but the idea of sharing my doll with anyone is anger inducing. Also keep in mind dolls weight varies from 30lb-90lb, check your strength before committing because 2000 for that delicious miku sounds pretty damn good
>>
>>15670946
>>15670721
premium chastity

source: i own 5 hips, this is by far the best. pros: perfect size, amazing canals (magic eyes is the best) PERFECT for prone
cons: not ideal for cowgirl, im 7 inches and there are some tears
>>
>>15674789
What other hips do you own? Which one without a flat bottom (not sure what the proper name is) do you like the most?
>>
>>15674812
premium chastity, gokujyo namagoshi, cocolo, alice dayo, puni ana

gokujyo is not really worth the price and it tears quickly but its the best hip experience. if you wanted to spend that much get the new ver or try the magic eyes hip. i actually hate the namagoshi canal (i shoved a new onahole in it because it ripped so much) but the other hips aren't really "hips". half hips are the way to go unless you get a 5kg+ hip like gokujyo.
that being said the other "hips" i own serve as very great onaholes

tl;dr get premium chasity if you want a hip for a good price if not prepare to spend 250~
full hips are overrated
>>
I know that silicone does not last forever, for any "oldfag" anons here who ever disposed of a sex doll.. how do you do it? I mean, it can last many many many years with proper care, but still one day its ganna decay

My imagination keeps going back and forth between hilarious and horrifying trying to do so

>be waste disposal employee
>doing your regular job on shoveling or sorting trash
>come across a plastic bag that has some weight to it
>feel a foot or an arm
>freak out and call police
>slice bag open
>its a used decaying sex doll
>>
>>15674947
Which is the better one of the Alice Dayo and Puni Ana? Which version of the Puni Ana do you have by the way?

How is the Cocolo?

I don't really like the premium chastity's shape (aesthetically, and when it's on top) and I'd preferably get a loli onahip.
>>
>>15658086

Would /jp/ enjoy it if I got really tanned and ripped and bought the lifesize Miku doll to make pornos with?
>>
File: GAL-O4.gif (493KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
GAL-O4.gif
493KB, 440x330px
>>15675270
You don't even have to get tanned and ripped, really. Wear goku wig if you do get buff though.
>>
>>15675206
i listed the hips in order of how much i like them

i have normal version of puni ana, shit tier hip, it was my first. idk why its recommend over cocolo.

alice dayo is probably the best ONAHOLE you can buy, i can go more onto why, but its not really a hip, although it can be used with no hands, 2 or 1.

cocolo is the best "hip" without being an actual hip, its like alice dayo but bigger, more vertical. it does not have a sensation of weight though

i know right now you are probably thinking "man i want a hip to rest on top of me" / sensation of weight but its just overrated considering the price.

don't let the design of a half hip fuck you up you're gonna be looking at a screen with porn anyways. the half hip sensation is authentic hip experience, just only one side (doesn't matter if you are looking at porn) its light enough to manage and clean / maintain and the canals are just the best.

lastly, COCOLO and premium have basically the same texture / canals, premium is just better imo because it can actually be used prone and like a hip correctly
>>
>>15675349
>i have normal version of puni ana, shit tier hip
Really? A lot of anons seemed to like it about a year ago. I believe the hard version was preferred though.

>it does not have a sensation of weight though
That kinda sucks. Is it just not heavy enough, or is it the weight distribution that's off?

>don't let the design of a half hip fuck you up you're gonna be looking at a screen with porn anyways.
I was thinking of maybe pairing it up with a daki in the future.
>>
>>15675424
puni ana is just recommend so much and people get it as their first hip. it feels fine, just nothing compared to cocolo or other hips, the canals are so bland and stiff whereas cocolo has a very unique and unpredictable texture.

it is both not heavy enough and poorly distributed, it is very vertical.

the reason why i love premium so much is because i make like a pillow fort thing where my body is propped up slanted on my stomach (prone, laptop by head) and the hip is at the bottom, so i can just pump my hips and not have to worry about keeping myself up. very useful for going for hours, other hips can't accomplish that.
>>
>>15674789

Thanks for all of the suggestions, o lord of hips. I'll be looking over these this weekend.
>>
>>15674277
just make a separate case for it.
I told my mom that I needed a therapeutic pillow so she made a cover for my daki.
As for the sex doll, just pile some clothes over it or hide it under your bed.
>>
File: time for worry mode.jpg (116KB, 1278x685px) Image search: [Google]
time for worry mode.jpg
116KB, 1278x685px
Took the plunge. Wish me luck in hopes that nothing happens within the next 2-3 weeks such as
>US marshals knocking on my door
>some 20 somethings first job at UPS opening my package and fucking it on the side of the road seal it up and still deliver it
>FBI watchlist
>comes in damaged via shipping
>get screwed and lose $630

oh fuck I have this weird knot in my stomach
>>
>>15675959
That is one hell of an item name.
>>
>>15675974
Checked my amazon home page, apparently the adult stuff is not splatted all over your home page recommendations and everything else.
>>
>>15675959
>Shipping & Handling: $1.99
Why is this so funny.
>>
>>15676138
Two options, that and free. free woulda gotten it here October sometime
>>
>>15676138
I think it was because before >>15676173, it was "hey if you are going to spend over 100 dollars for a masturbator you might as well chip in for better shipping"
>>
File: 34214.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
34214.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>15671522
>>15671522
>>15671522
?
>>
>>15674947

Is premium chastity sold on amazon in the US? Cant seem to find it
>>
File: disgraceful_oppai_body_2.jpg (24KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgraceful_oppai_body_2.jpg
24KB, 500x400px
>>15659135
Thanks for the heads up, but even that couldn't prepare me for the reality of it.
I was right when I said Disgraceful Oppai Body might be funny. Seeing my cum shoot out of this thing's nipples was hilarious. I was literally laughing while cumming.
That made it worth the price of admission alone. 10/10 would blast cum out of it's nipples again.

It wasn't as tight as the other few onaholes I've tried, in a comfortable sort of way. It wasn't forcing me out like the Daisyuki Hold does. Fucking that thing is like fighting against it.

My only complaint is the tunnel feels like it's too close to the "back". I can practically feel my cock through the back and worry about damaging it. Overall, good fun and I'm glad I impulse bought this while it was on sale.
>>
>>15669514
>His libido
A little late to the day old party, but what does libido have to do with self confidence? I thought libido was about how often you get horny/aroused and able to spring back after orgasm
>>
>>15676358
haha oh wow. I wonder how this works for people on the God Tier Cum regiment. probably shoot their own eye out
>>
>>15668816
>7 inch dicklet
This is what happens when you watch too much porn. Any woman who thinks that's "small" is a worthless whore with a loose, worn out cooch.
>>
Anyone use onas and fleshlights? how do you compare the two?
>>
>>15676528
onas come in more verity with the feels and looks of inside and outside, from ultra tight to where it was to kick your dick out to rather smooth in and out to vortex swirl tentacle suctioncup inserts.

whereas fleshlights are kinda basic, and the insides are generally basic, all smooth, all bumps, all ribs, etc. also not a fan of the size of the fleshlights, using the plastic holder is weird because it farts a lot or it clicks and the back end kinda flops around ruining the feeling

get an ona for casual fapping, and consider getting a hip ona for serious im going to spend a few hours doing this hardcore fapping
>>
>>15676476
You definitely shouldn't read any sex toy reviews from females. I did out of curiosity and saw sentences like "puny 6.5 inches" and "only 8 inches". It's a real blow to the ego.
>>
>>15676249
pretty sure its not, just use en-nls, the price would be about the same
>>
>>15676668
Less so once you realize males do the same. Expectations for toys/porn and real life are different for healthy individuals.
>>
>>15676421
Nothing, and it is. The thing is that his situation obviously has nothing to do with self-confidence, he just has a big dick and small dicks being mocked makes him horny, so he's convinced himself big is small so he can put himself in the fantasy.

It's actually really common, and really annoying for people who genuinely like small dicks or just want to feel okay about themselves by seeing people who do, because they spam up places for that with insults and photos of their average/large dicks.
>>
I finally got my Puni Ana DX ordered. for a good price too, $90 total. Totally freaking excited because 1. I destroyed my only other onahole by ripping out the back end with use and 2. this was the one I wanted since I started looking into onas but the price was too high for me. I'm glad this one has an exit hole, so much easier to clean.
>>
>>15676974
Where did you get it for that price, and is that with shipping? Which version did you get?
>>
>>15677004
DX Hard, I made an offer with a guy on ebay for it, free shipping from the US.
>>
>>15676668
I dunno where you looked, because I read a lot of sex toy reviews and the dildo ones are mostly pretty in line with the fact that the average vagina is four or five inches deep, long things often overshoot the g-spot, and it hurts to have the cervix bumped. From what I understand dildos tend to be longer than the average woman will be able to fit for versatility. People who fit a regular amount can use the extra length as a grip, people who like anal or have unusually long pornstar vags can use the whole thing, and the company that makes them doesn't have to waste money making multiple lengths to satisfy them all. A common complaint I see for non-realistic dildos is actually not being able to reach interesting textures at the bottom or sometimes even the middle of the shaft.
>>
File: 20160813_004214.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_004214.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Just in case anyone is thinking about getting Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000, I would recommend not wasting your money. It's just all around bad... so I finally did this to it (dime in the butthole). I've had it for a year and got monster wet kiwami to replace it. kept some material from pic related to use as a plug for the end of the new hip.
>>
>>15677135
The box art is so nice though.
>>
>>15677135
I was considering it over a Puni Ana DX.
>>15676974
This is me actually.

But then I got a look at the dimensions of it and it is literally half as deep. I couldn't use it. Not to mention the reviews weren't great.
>>
>>15677135
Holy crap that looks small. also never thought about cannibalizing old onaholes to use to plug up exits before, thanks
>>
>>15675959
>item name
>attached on the end:
>"Brown"
Man you are in for a treat. That, or in japan having a light tan is brown.

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>15678805
>That, or in japan having a light tan is brown.
This is pretty much the case. Bleach your hair brunette and you're basically platinum blonde, too. Being as homogenous as they are means slight variations stick out more.
>>
File: ADT700_1_2.jpg (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ADT700_1_2.jpg
177KB, 1000x1000px
not sure to get this https://jlist.com/adt700
or this: https://jlist.com/adt719
>>
>>15679283
>jlist
get out
>>
>>15679311
dont be mean
>>
>>15679283
Jlist is pretty overpriced, you should look for those on en-nls instead. Check the Toysheart section.
>>
>>15680573
thats better
>>
>>15680662
You can also just read the guide, then people don't have to be 'mean'.
>>
>>15679283
Is this called the Cervix Puncher?
>>
Are there some good recommendations for dildos?
>>
>>15682349
Avoid jelly dildos, they gather a lot of bacteria even if you clean it thoroughly
>>
>>15682365
Is that the only thing to avoid? Is there nothing advanced in dildos? Looking for something made for pure pleasure if possible.
>>
>>15682509
Make sure there are no crevasses because they can pinch you and gather bacteria.
Generally I prefer to get silicone dildos because they feel nicer and are cleaner. Dildos with vibrators are nice because they massage the prostate but don't bother getting a bunny dildo or one that wiggles around because they're not very effective for anal stuff. If you do get a vibrating dildo make sure it's water proof for easier cleaning.

The most important rule is not to skimp out on the cost. For the benefit of your health and the longevity of the dildo you really should find a high quality dildo
>>
>>15682596
Any input on ribbed dildos? Thanks for your help
>>
>>15682636
Ribbed dildos are fine and fun, but do require a bit more cleaning
>>
Do you folks wait to fap when you order a new toy or do ya just not care and go back to business?
>>
>>15682671
Really just depends on how excited I am.

>>15682652
Not >>15682636, but can you give some basics on dildos? Are there brands or are they just all generic? Any specific recommendations for a first dildo?

Should I get used to some other anal toy like an Aneros before I get a dildo or does it not matter much?
>>
>>15682707
There are a couple of brands but none of them are really notable besides Doc Johnson and Adam & Eve but both of them are pretty shit quality.

I wouldn't recommend getting an Aneros for a first time trainer because properly getting full pleasure from a prostate massage takes a fair bit of training. Anal beads, butt plugs, and small dildos are all great for training and there are even plenty of butt plug anal training kits available
>>
I bought a puna ana dx the other day and some magic eyes lube and it seems like the lube dries out super fast, like within a minute. what gives?
>>
>>15682707
>>15682791
I have an "Adam's Real Feel Dildo" from Adam & Eve. It's a bit pricey (even though I got it on sale) and I don't think it's a good value. It's shaped well, and the material feels impressively realistic, but it's not real silicone so I feel like I have to always use a condom with it. In hindsight, I should have bought a glass dildo since I don't really want to pay for real silicone - glass is the next best safe option.

Another thing I learned: if you find a coupon code for Adam & Eve that promises a "free gift", the gift is completely worthless.
>>
>>15682707
Ribbed are cool, silicone is a must. What you really want is a strongly curved head for prostate stimulation. Tantus, Lelo, and Fun Factory are good brands for both quality and function. Looks like Fun Factory isn't selling my favorite toy anymore or I'd recommend it.

>>15682791
>There are a couple of brands but none of them are really notable
I have no idea where you got that idea. There are a lot of well-known and quality brands out there, although I only have experience with a few.
>>
>>15675959
Waiting.

Day 2.

Debating on holding onto my essence until it arrives.

No fap for about 2 weeks.

Might die.
>>
is there such a thing as a non-realistic looking oppai? something just irks me about having a set of disembodied tiddies lying around.
>>
>>15683782
And having a disembodied pussy around is..?
>>
>>15683782
I like non-realistic toys because having disembodied genitals lying around irks me and I'm not sure if that makes me a hypocrite for finding the idea of non-realistic titties funny. Guess I just never thought about it before. Best of luck on your titty quest, my brother in non-realistic arms.
>>
>>15674119
>>15674105
I keep seeing these but no examples. Please post an example
>>
>>15683884
i aint got one of them either
>>
Kind of wondering if there would be a good first loli onahole, any warnings or suggestions?
>>
>>15674724
>doll cucking
is this the future?
>>
Anyone have traveled with onaholes in their luggage? How was your experience?
>>
>>15684493
It probably won't cause any issues. The people at the airport see so much shit through the xrays daily it doesn't even phase them unless you are in a small town. If you have a large one you might get a sneer.
>>
>>15684033
Suggestions: Lolinco, Daisyuki Hold, Virgin Age -Admission-.

No real warnings, they're loli though, so expect them to be tight. Oh and, ask them to remove boxes if loli is illegal in your country.
>>
>>15684033
Rina, Rina Big, Lolinco. Daisuki Hold if you want your dick to be strangled and not being able to last more than 5-10 minutes due to the stimulation.
>>
File: 515CDj+pp6L._SL1134_.jpg (64KB, 1134x585px) Image search: [Google]
515CDj+pp6L._SL1134_.jpg
64KB, 1134x585px
>all this doll talk
>think how sad it would be to own one + labor/maintenance
>browse anyway
>find dolls that are barely 2ft tall (25 inches)
>description says it has a 5 inch deep pussy
>realize I have a minigirl fetish
>do the math
>1/5 of its body was meant to take dick
>read description more
>has a skeleton, meaning pose-able and not floppy
>able to make it sit on my dick and let its feet use my nuts for balance
>550 dollars is not bad
fuck
>>
>>15682810
Could be your lube, could be the air, could be your dick sucking out all the moisture, could be the lube going all inside the tunnel and pooling up where you can't reach. Magic Eyes makes quite a number of lubes, and so do other companies, so we can't really help you if you're this vague. The only lube from magic eyes that nobody likes is their sample sachet that is almost gelled water, as it really doesn't lubricate at all and is just a useless mass of jelly. Everything else is usable.
>>
>>15685207
Not bad
What about the front
>>
File: 71neri2MToL._SL1500_.jpg (324KB, 1389x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71neri2MToL._SL1500_.jpg
324KB, 1389x1500px
>>15685816
>>
I'm thinking of buying Puni Ana DX as my first large onahole. Convince me please.
>>
>>15685842
Would fuck.

Now make it a loli, give it twintails, pink hair, and a more anime-like look and you'll never need real women.
>>
File: ssdaass.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ssdaass.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>15686333
I'm staying at my parents house since two weeks and still need to be here for two more because reasons and i already got withdrawal symptoms from not using my puni ana.
Being able to hands free fuck something just can't compare to regular holes you "just" wank with in my opinion.
Unrelated, but i'm still visiting that german doll site every hour and probably going to get one, when i get a new apartment/more space. It probably would just be a hassle to get something that big now. I don't even a closet and you can see pretty much the whole room from the door step through the reflection of my figure display cases.
>>
>>15685842
that is some uncanny valley shit
>>
>>15665524
>onaholes on ebay
It's fucking ridiculous that you can find onaholes, detailed sex dolls and horse sized dildos on ebay, but you need to be a registered member from the US/Canada to see any porn movies or even some nude figurines.
Wish there was some other way to access the adult only listings.
>>
what are some hips with girthier holes? i currently own http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CCXWFP6/ and my dick hurts every time i ejaculate
>>
How do you fellow anons fix tears on your onaholes? Soldering tool? Super-glue? I was considering super-gluing it, because I'm not sure if my toy doesn't contain deadly fumes.
>>
>>15688236
Open a few windows and use a fume extractor or a normal box fan. It's not deadly if you're just exposed to it for a short moment, and you should only be heating up the material for a second or two at most.
>>
>>15686561
Pic related? Would fuck those tits.
>>
>>15686333
read threads and past threads about users buying puni ana then immediately replacing it with something else

i still stand by that puni ana is an overrated piece of shit
>>
There are two large tears forming inside of my onahole. How can I fix it or do I just have to be careful with it? I don't think I can heat it up in there to seal it, but I haven't tried. I've never done it before.
>>
>>15688265
Still not sure.
Probably one of those three:
http://www.dollsclub.de/shiro-silikon-sexpuppe-kaufen/
http://www.dollsclub.de/tyra-silikon-sexpuppe-kaufen/
http://www.dollsclub.de/nicole-silikon-sexpuppe-kaufen/

With the money in mind, it's pretty hard for me to decide what i actually prefer more.
Leaning towards the miku, but i wonder if i want her breasts like in the promo pics or go for the small breast variant.
Or do i actually go for the cow tits?
>>
>>15688365
If it's inside, you usually can't fix it.
>>
>>15688393
I would go with Miku, breasts are fun to play with for a doll and one day you would want Paizuri.

The second doll did not stand out to me.

And the third doll was actually kinda talked about earlier in the thread, >>15664883. Turns out that anon did not get it out of fear of the breasts ripping on themselves which kinda makes sense. If you leave clothing or anything heavy on a doll for too long it leaves an indentation on the skin. My doll has F cups at 5'4" height, when I had it early on I was worried the breasts would fall off under their own weight and I left a bra on it whenever I stored it, but its shoulders developed a small skin-dentation. Nothing offputting, but I store it on its back now. even braless for the past two years the breasts still hold up

But yeah, out of those 3 you linked, Miku stands out the most at least to me. And who knows, if it has decent feet you can go diving on the internet for Miku's toeless socks outfit and have even more fun
>>
>>15688444
Let's say I built something that held my onahole up, had something that kept it open, heated up a paperclip and used it to heat up and seal the tears inside. Would such an operation have a chance to work? How different is the inner layer of rubber? It's a 17 EVO and I like it a lot.
>>
>>15688592
Are you forgetting about tension allowing for more uncontrollable ripping after you cut?

If it is a cheap-ish onahole and you live alone or got good at sneaking them past family/roommates I would say get a new one
>>
>>15688393
>>15688552
I agree, get the Miku. She's very cute and has a nice body.

The second one has a nice body as well and her boobs look particularly great, but the face is shit. It's a bit generic/meh overall imo.

The third one is shit. I think cow tits would be pretty annoying and she doesn't have anything else going for her. Just no.

>>15688592
You can try it, but I wouldn't be too hopeful. I think you're going to have both a hard time reaching it and problems with getting the temperature right (i.e. making it sticky instead of just melting/burning or nothing at all).

A 17 evo is only 27k yen on NLS though.
>>
>>15674119
While interested, I'm always worried about the amounts. For example a local Zinc tab says 15mg and claims to be 100% of daily intake and to not exceed it.

You don't even need health problems like I have, but beginning with lower amounts would probably be adviceable.

As side note, I've noticed that eating even small amounts of honey (like barely even covering a toast or two) tends to have it's smell take over the general dampness of dick after few days or maybe I'm just oddity.
>>
File: I operate on another level.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I operate on another level.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>15688609
>>15688625
I find your lack of commitment disturbing. This is my onahole. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I have come up with a plan to rescue her. I have some of the necessary materials handy and others easily made. I know the interior material is different from the outside silicone (She's super soft and cute outside!) and that they call it Fit Cross, but was unable to find out more information on it. I don't know if it will melt the same way as silicone. I may have to test a small part and see how it melts or burns. I may also change the design of my stand, as there is a half empty cup of yogurt in my refrigerator that may work. God help me with this.
>>
File: 1289167372.jpg (100KB, 475x499px) Image search: [Google]
1289167372.jpg
100KB, 475x499px
>>15688833
Godspeed to ya and such, engineeranon
>>
>>15688768
Even recommenced amount of Zinc for adult men is around 11mg, it seems to be safe to eat more.
For example https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/ claims upper limit to be 40mg. Also see this page http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/zinc/dosing/hrb-20060638

Of my god tier cum-does, seems like eating certain amount of Soya Lecithin causes red ears, but otherwise no other side effects for me.
>>
>>15688833
I just realized that I also have a gel type superglue that dries and becomes extremely flexible rubber material, however I am not sure if it is penis-safe. In the event of a failure in this operation, it may have to be a last resort option. It will probably work better, but that's not fun and I like playing with my onahole in various ways. I drew her up above.
>>
>>15688833
I can't believe I'm actually responding to this. You're going to want to be careful about the relative diameters of the zip tie and the plastic expansion ring. A large gradient will be more damaging than letting the stretching run into the tears. I can also practically guarantee you that the paperclip won't hold enough heat to accomplish what you are trying to do. Have you considered an active heating element?
>>
>>15688833
>>>/diy/
>>
>>15688393
>>15688552

The cow tits doll that was mentioned earlier is different from the third one he linked. That doll's tits didn't have much surfaced area attached to its chest and was sagging a lot. This one, however, looks fine and is attached more firmly.
I'd be leaning way more towards the third one. Imagine burying yourself in those heavenly tits.
The first two just aren't big enough.
>>
>>15688833
>silicone
Stop right there.

>I don't know if it will melt the same way as silicone
It won't. Your heating mass will only create a suture and not a desired weld pool, which will simply act as fracture propagation sites as your tear originally does.

Well, I admire your ingenuity and thoughtfulness into this process and your desire to repair and salvage. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your apple scented candle. Get proper ventilation, and do not combust.
>>
Posted the uncensored one first, had to delete.

>>15683414

Day 3

Learned from the order review that there will be no tracking number due to third party/retail seller. But comments/reviews praised the 5-7 day time from order to delivery.

Had to fap last night because too excite thinking about the doll.
>>
>>15688906
>Had to fap last night because too excite thinking about the doll.
baka
>>
>>15688847
Interesting, guess I'll have to start experimenting a bit.
>>
>>15688924
Couldnt help it man, squirming around bed for hours and had to end it with a quick explosive fap
>>
>>15685207
that sounds like the Aiko, i have one if thats the case
>>
File: tmp_11211-DSC_0043-1222693509.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11211-DSC_0043-1222693509.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
I just wish they would ban onas already
>>
>>15690018
>just ordered a sex doll
>start to panic
>2013
>oh god its been 3 years since they been jailing people who been ordering dolls
>why have I not heard about th-
>australia
whew nm
>>
>>15690018
aussies getting their own taste of medicine
>>
Daily reminder to avoid 3D women.

Not even remotely close to worth it.
>>
Best electric powered/auto toy out there?
INB4 Vorze
>>
>>15690139
Best ones are manual that you build yourself. get a nice metal rack, get a bike, remove the front and back wheels and attach the one to a series of metal rods that somehow masturbates itself when you pedal.

Oh shit we hit the bump limit already
>>
>>15690018
Australia, home of the autistic
>>
>>15661566
wrap it in a towel, if desperate use a hair dryer set on cool.
>>
File: 1436746003591.jpg (7KB, 287x298px) Image search: [Google]
1436746003591.jpg
7KB, 287x298px
>>15690151
I want somthin to suck me off htough
>>
>>15671522
Warm it up and see how long you last
>>
File: 1469059295763.png (184KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469059295763.png
184KB, 500x375px
>>15690018
>Australia
Why am I not surprised

>10 years in prison over it

Fucking wow

>remove these sickening aids to pedophiles

I'm not even into kids, I have a real "if it fits it ships" policy about what gets the green light for the D both for humans and other species, and pedophilia just doesn't work anatomically speaking, but still, what do the normies expect them to do if they can't even have dolls?
>>
>>15690243
>I'm not even into kids, I have a real "if it fits it ships" policy about what gets the green light for the D both for humans and other species, and pedophilia just doesn't work anatomically speaking, but still, what do the normies expect them to do if they can't even have dolls?
Damn, that denial.
>>
>>15690281
Pre-pubescent girls' pussies literally aren't large enough for a 6.5 inch dick to go balls deep into

It takes till around high school or final year of middle school I'd say
>>
>decide to bust out my puni ana for the first time in a month or 2 on a whim
>absolutely ravage it
>fucked it so hard i got a thrombosed vein on top of my dick
>urologist said it'd heal on its own and to not use my dick until it goes away, which could take a couple of months.
>haven't been able to masturbate in over 2 weeks now
>it's comiket
>cm3d2 just had a new expansion come out
>the fact i was told not to masturbate makes me want to use my holes more
this is hell, be careful anons.
>>
>>15690313
>Be told to ignore your holes
>Ignore ALL of your holes
C'mon, guy.
>>
>>15659327
how is this thing actually? has anyone used it?
>>
>>15685842
go for it anon, I know I would
>>
>>15690121
I second this, I was going to get married and the bitch got jealous of a 14 yeard old, think about for a second, a fucking 14 year old girl that I've kown since she was like 10

stick to 2D, onas and dolls, it will make you happier
>>
File: 72c3aeadea4bb9f337bdd024d0ff0de1.jpg (377KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
72c3aeadea4bb9f337bdd024d0ff0de1.jpg
377KB, 800x1113px
A little drunk, but I did it.

I bought my first onahole Rina.
>>
>>15688393
I will put my vote for Miku. had my doll for roughly 2 years and once in awhile you will want to just lay in bed with it watching TV or something playing with its tits and rubbing your cock in its crotch or butthole. Miku has nice breasts, large (check the face/head to breast ratio, pretty big) but not extreme. Plus, its miku.

The second one has smaller breasts, meh face and hair.

The third one however I dunno, the idea of just rubbing my face in here and falling asleep sounds fucking amazing. or trying to titfuck it while its on its back as you hold those bags of jelly having a good time. But fuck it worries me they would rip or tear under their own weight somehow. if you do get one you might as well spring for those under-the-bed plastic storage bins or something to keep gravity from ruining your.. however much german money that one is investment.

Umph, just imagine giving those breasts a fresh baby powdering after you just shaved and pat dried off, depending on your size and flexibility you can fuck it and rub your face in there
>>
>>15688236
>>15688247
Just fixed my Rina Big, we'll see how long it lasts, I did it all outside with a facemask wrapped around my mouth and nose, just to be safe in case of deadly fumes.
It was actually harder than I've expected, since I'm so used to tin melting damn quickly (I have some experience with soldering tools due to my study subject).
I'm actually surprised about how it looks like, I've seen a picture of some anon posting his welded ona and his had some unsightly dark spots around the welding point, yet mine just kinda looks like melted rubber there, which is good.
>>
File: nope2.jpg (197KB, 449x578px) Image search: [Google]
nope2.jpg
197KB, 449x578px
>time for some late summer cleaning
>clean out closet
>find my old fleshlights stuffed in the back
>open up the mocha mouth fleshlight with bumps
>its fucking black from the black case and on the inside is all types of fucked up which is also black and spotty
>open up the black anus fleshlight
>its stuck to the fucking case and a chunk ripped off when opening it. did not pull it out of the case out of fear
>finally the pretty pink smooth but super tight insert one
>holy fuck
>no stickyness, no discoloration, no odor, turned it inside out and its still smooth and usable. wash it, powder it...
>still dont use out of fear and toss them all
>continue to clean to make room for a bigger toy
Remember to wash and powder your onas, people.
>>
>>15690121
Yep. Was with my ex for 5 years then she left me a few months after we got engaged. Gave me a shitty reason and blocked me out of her life. Its like shes dead I cant see her or even any of her social sites. Bought a Puni Ana DX shortly after heh..
>>
File: lewd.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
2MB, 500x281px
After two years of using normal sized onaholes, I finally ordered the Sujiman Kupa Cocolo.

What am I in for?
>>
Fuck now I want to see that miku doll in action. Thanks 4chan.
>>
>>15694028
about what your pic indicates

fwi, it works better from behind
>>
Ask a guy who gets volume pricing on just about all of wm dolls product line a question.

Spoiler: I auction these off into Europe now on a semi-regular basis. Left is the 165cm and right is the newer 161cm with the bigger ass and build, even ships with a bigger non-standard box.

Which one does /jp/ like?

I like the supermodel 165cm, its lighter and easier to handle, the 161cm is a more realistic interpretation of a woman though. The #58 head on the 161cm kind of looks like Angelina Jolie. I like very much.
>>
>>15695766
Dress up the right as Ryuko from KLK and you got yourself a Muslim customer
>>
>>15695766
>those fingers
are they pose-able or are they all floppy and cannot grip?
>>
>>15695771
If you are anywhere in the middle east I wouldn't risk it. I know wm does do anime heads, just not the one you are looking for.
>>
>>15695803
They are built with wire (internally). The older models were bad, they have improved a lot. The nearest metal joint would be the wrist. It is where the skeleton ends. Very few doll makers build a doll with metal finger joints. Very expensive.
>>
>>15695841
a light grip on my nuts is all I really wanted so that might sound cool. wm is that german company, innit?
>>
>>15695766
Neither. They both look low quality and very unnatural.
>>
>>15695853
No. Just about everything dollsclub (the website links above) sells is either from wm dolls, or doll or yl doll. All of them are manufacturers of TPE love dolls in China. IIRC all of them sold/sell typical mannequins and used that knowledge in molds and materials to get into sex dolls.

A light drip on your nut sack will cost you an extra $2000 minimum. I don't even think Boy Toy has full metal fingers.
>>
>>15695870
Sure. For another $4000 USD you can get a Sinthetics, maybe 4 Woods or something. Little more quality, better detail, but about three times the cost retail. I think for a couple grand the Chinese TPE love dolls are pretty good quality. Some prefer it to the Silicon most high end NA or Euro dolls are made of.
>>
File: 51FPqghkPaL._SL1000_.jpg (57KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51FPqghkPaL._SL1000_.jpg
57KB, 1000x1000px
>>15695875
So even the wire finger ones cant grip my sack? I ordered one of those TPE dolls a few days ago. I wanted some creative-ish blowjobs from it while sitting at my PC
>>
File: yaknowyawanna.jpg (257KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yaknowyawanna.jpg
257KB, 1200x900px
Metal studs in feet for standing option.

Vaginal insert option in next post. Cavity behind vaginal lips opens up for insert. Removable insert allows for easier clean up.
>>
>>15695766
>bigger ass
Let's see it
>>
File: insert.jpg (244KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
insert.jpg
244KB, 1100x825px
>>15695900
>>
>>15695900
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhhh
>>
File: 1408466040575.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1408466040575.gif
483KB, 243x270px
I'm sorry if you're asked this a lot, but how discreet are these packages? I had to avoid buying a hole because I rented a place with my mother from 19-22, but I've finally found a place of my own with my own postal box, so I'm, really excited to get something quality, but I live in Canada. Loli is illegal here, so if the box has anything even remotely suspicious, they'll search the packages. (I live in Saskatchewan, any suspicious package is a mandatory search.)

Does anyone have pictures of the boxes that certain holes come in? Thanks!
>>
>>15695897
I'm trying to recall if any of the high end dolls even have anything more advanced than metal wire fingers and I don't think so. Right up to $9000 in price.
>>
>>15695900
Im saving up for one of those full size dolls and... and I like feet every now and again and are those metal studs there by default?

I did not expect that much "detail" from a dolls feet but those studs are a huge turnoff
>>
>>15695927
The boxes are generally just cardboard boxes, the only real suspicious thing is that they say 'ordered from japan'. Of course, if they actually decide to open it, you're fucked, so it's better to A) not order anything with packaging that could be remotely construed to look like a loli and B) ask for all packaging to be removed.
>>
>>15695944
No, you can order them without the standing option. I would recommend that for a pure sex doll. A lot of photographers go with standing option.
>>
File: 1406904515892.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1406904515892.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>15695961
How easy is it to ask for all packaging to be removed? I ordered some Manga a while back, (Kiss x Sis), and it got impounded because it was "Suspicious Cargo". I was reimbursed, but can you imagine the shame if I'm labelled as "Tried to bring cartoon child porn into the province"?

However, thanks for responding. I know that I should lurk and learn, but I'm not sure if anyone else lives in Saskatchewan; our privacy laws are really screwed up.
>>
>>15695979
You don't have to imagine, it happened to doddler, and it fucked him over completely.

Generally most sites will have a box you can tick asking for packaging to be removed during checkout, or a special request box that you can type in 'please remove all packaging' into. Even then, I'd be pretty careful, and not order anything too big or too expensive because they might open it up. If everything is removed there's absolutely nothing illegal whatsoever but it's better to be as safe as possible.
>>
File: booty.jpg (142KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
142KB, 1000x750px
>>15695904
Best I got. I'm light on 161cm pics as I have not done my auction photos yet.
>>
File: IMAG0189.jpg (683KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0189.jpg
683KB, 3264x1836px
So after reading about the banana peel onna hole, my need to put my dick in things grew. When I was grabbing my work lunch I saw bananas on sale, two for $1. A deal. I ate one for lunch and kept the other on my desk until it was time to go home. When I got home there was a package from amazon on my door step. Just some stuff that I had ordered. Took it in, put on some porn and whipped out the banana. I peeled it in half and scooped out the banana. Lubed up, put my dick in as if it were a banana trying to get back in the peel but I was much thicker than the banana so it split. It did feel nice, the banana has a very nice texture to it and is soft. Next i tried rapping my dick with a few banana peels but it just didn't work it kept slipping off. Looked across my room for a solution, and there it was, the packing air bags. The nice large ones, not bubble wrap. I placed the banana peels carefully on my cock and held them in place with the packing air bags. It felt like fucking a nice hip hole. I put the contraption on a pillow and towel and fucked it hard, holding it tight with both hands. Sadly right as I was about to cum my thumbs went right through the air bags popping 3 or 4 of them, it did not hurt but it made me jump. I ended up finishing with my hands. Anyways it was a lot of fun but I had to use up a lot of lube. Pick related, the remains.
>>
File: 1467357874673.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467357874673.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>15695927
Fellow cuckadian here, just order from NLS, they have an option during ordering to remove packaging, hasn't failed me yet. Also ask them to discard the lube, sometimes it has art on it and you don't want to take a chance in this future caliphate.
>>
>>15695997
Yeah, definitely. Alright, thanks Anon(s). I'm pretty excited to debut into the world as a sad, sad...yet happy man.
>>
>>15696012
Oh, okay. I replied to the previous Anon too quickly, I'll definitely check out NLS then. I'm a bit over-cautious but it hasn't hurt me yet.

We're overrun by feminists and an idiot for a leader.
>>
>>15696002
kinda looks like a nutsack with how low it hangs..
>>
>>15696091
Not a very good picture, and genital placement in the tpe dolls has long been a complaint. Too close together and they risk tearing, so the angle/position is a little off.
>>
>>15696119
Oh fuck I didnt even think of that, are one of the holes reinforced at least or will your pecker always kinda poke into the other hole and oh my god its tightness will be reduced OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE I WASTED LIKE 1400 DOLLARS
>>
>>15696129
If you are looking for a sex doll buy one with an insert. See picture above with the insert between the bigger dolls tits. That fits in the vaginal cavity and inserts behind the vaginal lips. If you can thrust through that and break the wall between the anus and vagina you got other problems.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (96KB, 1276x592px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
96KB, 1276x592px
>>15688906
So begins day 4 of waiting, and has not left the factory/manufacture/whatever or at the very least did not give a tracking number and it might be in the next city over waiting to be delivered.

Fear is building inside of me due to its 3'4" height. Might go to jail, might get a huge fine, even might lose my 630 dollars. I bought a dwarf sized fur outfit with a horned helmet with a battleaxe just incase.

The comments section praised the quick shipping time to 5-7 days. might be paid, fake or whatever but holy shit

Maybe its just me, or maybe that faggot who keeps posting Australian news. But now, I am filled with regret, fear and worry.

If, on day 5 I no longer post I wish to say goodbye in advance to everyone as I begin packing my bags to live in the woods for a little while.
>>
>>15696199
Doll has tits and stuff so you shouldn't worry. If it had 'a' cups you might have a problem but even those shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>15696199
>I bought a dwarf sized fur outfit with a horned helmet with a battleaxe just incase.

Sweet jesus anon, you have to post a picture of it dressed up when it arrives.
>>
>>15696199
>tits bigger than its head
If you are worried about legal action, dont worry too much and considering we seen its ass from last night or the other night just chill the fuck out.

Box might get opened though.
>>
>>15696119
Oh the bulge is the insert, alright. cool, whew. Not sure if it is the same company or not that makes the TPE dolls you have but I ordered the one on the right here, >>15668816 a few days ago
>>
>>15696220
How much $? Where did you order it?
>>
>>15696234
1401 usd
and from amazon
type in KingMansion in the searchbar (not on a phone because of some weird filter and you get the super weird shit without the full body dolls)
>>
>>15696249
I can't remember who builds those. Its not King Mansion, they are only a reseller. Its not one of the three I mentioned up above.

I think you will get an okay doll, I would be very interested in hearing a review. Now and six months down the road. I can't quite sell at $1400 for a full body doll, but pretty close.
>>
>>15690018
ban these dolls! let the pedophiles fuck real children instead!

Australia is such a fucking shithole.
>>
>>15696330
at least we have medicare
>>
>>15696493
what would classify as childlike though? Say a 100cm doll with size DD breasts and a moustache? Is that childlike?

They are aware that Asian adults are usually the size of non-asian teenagers and some have the body of children?

What's stopping me from getting a Baby Born doll from Target, a masturbator from Sexyland and just shoving that masturbator onto the doll?

I just want a Masterpiece Megatron, god damn it!
>>
Puni Ana SPDX out on otonajp https://www.otonajp.com/puni-ana-spdx
Sales have been good, apparently
>>
>>15690018
It would be interesting if there was a smuggling group that worked on importing those sex dolls in Australia.
It might be a bit too far to sail a ship though.
>>
How do you guys apply corn starch to your onas/ hips?
>>
>>15690243
>what do the normies expect them to do if they can't even have dolls?

stop being such a bunch of basement dwelling creepy losers that jack off to imaginary people and fuck real children instead like any normal human being.
>>
>>15697018
I don't, talc powder is better.
>>
Anything comparable in terms of durability/ease of cleaning to the Tomax stuff on NLS, or should I eat the Canuck tax and jump through the hoops needed to get one?
>>
>>15697154
what if you're not catholic?
>>
I'm considering buying a hip onahole and I've been hearing alot about Puni Hole DX being a good hip. Problem is that I'm not that long (penis-wise), around 10cm erected. I read in the guide that you should get a hole that is +- 1 cm or you're gonna have a bad time. Do you have to penetrate the whole Puni Hole DX to get full pleasure or can you get the same feeling half way? Or can you recommend another hip with appropriate length and quality?

Cheers
>>
>>15698042
Most good holes just have a nice texture pretty much everywhere on the inside. Some holes are particularly great around the opening. Some also have a cervix, you might not be able to reach that unless you compress the hole a lot.

Overall, an onahole that's too large for your size is usually fine, while one that's too small can be uncomfortable or disappointing.

Can't really tell you much about hips.
>>
>>15696006
I just cut off its end and put it in the microwave for a minute or so. You can then easily squeeze out its insides and after waiting for it to cool down to your preferable temperature you're good to go. You don't even need to use lube since its insides are so slimy. Had no solution for the tearing though so thanks for that.
>>
Has anyone tried this one? It doesn't seem particularly comfortable but i'm kinda interested since i'm into np.
>>
>>15698428
>>
>>15698428
As long as ya dont mind touching your own spunk to clean it, they are fun.
>>
Just wondering here. Been taking care of my toys, cleaning and drying properly, keeping them in sealed pack, but after around two months grey-ish spots are starting to appear on the surface of the toy. Should I be worried?
>>
File: 1471302794958-1.gif (525KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1471302794958-1.gif
525KB, 500x275px
>>15697154
>>
File: 1467653861906.jpg (41KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1467653861906.jpg
41KB, 711x669px
>>15698428
>>
Just went to a prostitute and I couldn't get it up. Before the actual sex I was fine, I was plenty hard during the blowjob and the teasing but when it came to the actual sex, I couldn't keep going for more than 20 seconds. Her body was in full view and everything so I don't know if it was the condom desensitizing me or she just wasn't wet enough. It felt nothing like an onahole. But still, seeing her naked body should have been enough to keep me hard. Is the hentai actually starting to get to me? I-is it time to stop?
>>
>>15698822
Time to start saving up for a sexdoll.
>>
>>15698822
I am going to say this again in more detail, start saving up for a sexdoll. a cheap but not a waste starts at around 650 dollars for some shorter versions, and 1000-3000 dollars for one over 5 ft high, somewhere in the last thread was more detailed but even go to some place like amazon of all places
Health & Household > Sexual Wellness > Sex Toys > Masturbators & Dolls. Or something like that, their dropdown menus get confusing but take your time.

I had my doll for like 2 weeks now and I am happy and chipper as all fuck. Going to work is easier, going to sleep and staying asleep is easier. Mine might be a 3 foot high busty little midget but holy fuck I am already putting away more cash every paycheck and get one of the bigger ones.

And the most fucked up side effect I did not see coming was weightloss, even though the doll is 30 pounds it takes some doing moving it and such, and I fuck it when bored instead of snacking.
>>
>>15698822
How does a blowjob compare to an onahole

And sex doesnt count if you have a condom on so no shit it felt like nothing
>>
>>15699179
The blowjob was nice but there wasn't enough stimulation to make me climax, so points to onaholes there. I guess it differs from case to case, if there was more suction I guess it might be comparable. The teeth were uncomfortable as fuck though. They kept scraping the foreskin near the head.
>>
>>15698428
I'm into it as well but the reviews on that thing are bad. Hard to get it in, has a defect at the end (possibly penetrate through), and even harder to clean. It's a disappointment.

>>15698822
That was me a few times before. Just make sure you're relaxed and enjoying it instead of being a nervous wreck while doing the actual thing. Also, should probably have no fapped for a few days.
>>
how tight is daisuki hold compared to virgin age admission?
im looking for something tight like VA but more.. stimulating if that makes sense
>>
>>15695927
Fellow Saskatchewan here, did you order the onahole yet? I'm scared of getting into trouble with customs.
>>
>>15700011
Not yet, I'm doing a lot of study on what's the best. What area do you live in? I'm about two hours from the US Border, so I was thinking of -POSSIBLY- using a drop-off point, but I doubt it'll work. If you're in a city I don't know if you should do it...Saskatoon recently has started scanning and opening a LOT of packages to prevent bomb threats, but if you're in a small town like me, you should be fine.
>>
>>15697018
Every day, even if I don't use it. Right now there's a caked layer of fine blush powder on it just for aesthetic purposes and I've even stuffed the whole thing with starch. I've gone so far to put two of my rarely used holes in a sack of corn starch and kept them there for good.
>>
>>15700320
Jesus, do you get a notification that it's been opened it something? Is it just a provincial thing? I'm a Quebec and afaik I've never even had a package inspected.
>>
>>15700459
You'll generally receive a letter in the mail stating cargo that you've ordered (usually over seas, rarely if its from America) has been detained and you have "X" days to retrieve it. If its questionable goods like potential weapons, bomb-making supplioes or illegal products, you'll be questioned, while if its an illegal product (e.g weapons, drugs, etc), you'll be brought to court within a few days. However, no matter WHAT it is, you HAVE to sign the "Yes, this is MY package" slip, and on it it will label what the product is called and where it came from. So you have to sign your name under, say, "Lolico Virgin Onahole". So the whole world knows it.

Oh, you'll also be permanently put on a list and they'll check any package larger than 1/4 a pound I believe.
>>
>>15698428
That one is shit. There actually was another NP that was also a pair of tits for paizuri. And the NP hole was actually good apparently. But I think its discontinued and now the only thing you will find in search results is that shitty one you linked.
>>
I bought a cloth measuring tape but I realized I am retarded when it comes to measuring girth. is it lay it across or wrap it would until it loops?

Because when I say 5 and a half inches I get the mental picture of a cheese wheel deal, but if its wraparound kinda sounds small
>>
>>15700873
Wrap around circumference so you loop and make a circle with it.

>sounds small
Size is relative, anon. Don't let that get a hold of you.
>>
>>15700873
5.5 inches around is above average. Chill.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.