[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sengoku Rance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: finally beat sr.png (942KB, 799x601px) Image search: [Google]
finally beat sr.png
942KB, 799x601px
I finally beat the demon army on my first playthrough but I failed to fight the dokuganryuu army. What should I aim for in my second playthrough?
>>
Fighting Dokuganryuu takes a great deal of time and gold, and is almost impossible without keeping other enemies off of you. In a traditional true route, the best way to focus on them is to attack and defend long enough that they deplete their offensive commanders (Their defenders are filled with defaults, and cannot attack). At this point, you have plenty of time to amass a large enough force to win through attrition. You will not streamroll them like other houses, as their commanders and unit caps (the last wave is full of 3500s on Star 1, i advise you spend a few turns attacking them and sabotaging them to reduce their numbers to about 2300). Taking this house makes anything that follows a cake walk due to how overpowered the commander Omachi is (Do not character clear any of the waifus before getting her or Masamune will leave and she will not appear).
As far as routes go, it depends on what you want from the game. I prefer routes where you avoid the demon kings brutal time limit, as it allows you to enjoy the interaction with the other houses and actually see what they have to offer.
If you managed to get enough points in your first run (some how) to afford a house bonus to start, looking at one of the largest houses as far as land goes to allow yourself a quick start.
>>
>>15611211
Edit: ATtack and defend applies to the Demon army, not the Youkai army,as they will constantly have the numbers to attack you back. The demon army will deplete and take about 50 turns to restore themselves to a point of retaliation. Dokuganryuu is easily the worst house to fight, so save them for either last or when you have a strong enough defense against other houses (and a big enough dick to declare war on the strongest house when they aren't alone).
>>
>>15611227
I hate how it's POSSIBLE to conquer the youkai army without cheating but you still get the cheater game over anyway.
>>
>>1561132
Do you mean the demon king route? I don't recall any accusation of cheating outside of beating that event with permits and getting a default game over.
Overall they should have added a joke ending to it as a reward for it, because even with the abuse itw as pretty damn difficult.
>>
>>15611398
No, he's right, you get an event.
>>
>>15610928

Kenshin route is the best.

>dungeon crawlan
>body warman
>happy endan
>>
Better don't pick 2 or 3 stars difficulty because without any extra heroines second playthrough may become pretty harsh.
>>
>>15611726
but I've never received a game over for it, I've always gone through without a problem
>>
>>15610928
There are a couple of anons here who can help you
>>>/vg/149995148

This isn't a fuck off to /vg/ thing it's just that there a couple of guys there who know the entire game off the back of their hand
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.