[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old School JP Cinema thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4961_4.jpg (45KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
4961_4.jpg
45KB, 728x409px
Let's discuss some marvelous pieces of Japanese cinema. I recently had the privilege to watch In the realm of the senses, and man did I hate it.
It was too grotesque, I didn't picture 1930's japan to be so sexually degenerate, and for the director to actually show those scenes. I was in shock. However, it was a decent break from the general Kurosawa or Oshima western feel.
>>
>I didn't picture 1930's japan to be so sexually degenerate, and for the director to actually show those scenes.

So how many of these scenes are there and how "degenerate" are they?
>>
>>15565307
Funny enough that movie is the reason why I went out and married a Japanese woman >_<
>>
>>15565598
Have you impregnated her yet or do I have to found a movie that makes you go out there and impregnate your wife?
>>
>>15565388
The entire film.
>>
>>15565653
No, and we don't plan on adopting for at least another 5 years
>>
>>15565307
>french '''art film'''
>sexually degenerate
What a surprise!
>>
>>15565598
But the egg scene !!
>>
>>15565307
For some the 1930s in the Far East was a last chance to see the levels of degeneracy that had existed in 1920s Paris and Weimar Berlin, followed by 1930s Shanghai after Hitler's rise had sent all the degenerates fleeing for more liberal climes, Tokyo pre Tojo was perhaps the last ebb of them all
>>
>>15565307
>>>/tv/
>>
>>15565307
>I didn't picture 1930's japan to be so sexually degenerate

The japs are still sexually degenerate. They're just so limp-dicked
and sterile that they can't even make enough babies to stabilize their
own population.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.