[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eire éire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1503439997917.png (517KB, 665x438px) Image search: [Google]
1503439997917.png
517KB, 665x438px
/THIS IS THE ENEMY BIO WEAPON/ Edition
>>
is this really the national pastime of ireland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfZmZWh2ejs
>>
Slippy was such a little faggot.
>>
>>78971553
I always taught he was a girl and wore one of those Buckingham Palace soldier hats
>>
File: original[1].jpg (39KB, 630x357px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
39KB, 630x357px
>>
>>78971761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsiVsnt-0Go

Used to bully my friend by calling him Slippy whenever we played it.
>>
We're in here lads:
>>78970654
>>
>>78971911
This was first
>>
>>78971901
As a kid I used to always like Falco the most but I think now that he was sort of a cunt who let his attitude get in the way of the mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-lVz5t-VGc
>>
>>78971951
>Eire
Unofficial.
>>
>>78972047
>éire
Don't be stupid. Both titles have been in thread titles for months.
https://desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/eire/

Are you trying to kill the general by intentionally splitting it? I doubt it's a coincidence that you keep making a new thread a few minutes after the other one goes up.
>>
File: 1504267433259[1].jpg (95KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504267433259[1].jpg
95KB, 838x720px
>The math problem that stumped thousands of mansplainers

Thanks youtube suggestions
>>
>>78972201
Actually I just searched for a thread before making mine and nothing came up. /eire/ was a just tacked onto the end of the official /éire/ until some retards started complaining about the fada. Don't have such a chip on your shoulder, especially since you forgot the forward slashes.
>>
>>78972334
I didn't make the thread, I just don't care for your rampant autism in trying to change thread convention at the expense of an active thread for everyone. Its happened too many times now for it to be a coincidence, you're either genuinely braindead or trying to destroy the general.

I bet you were the same person complaining about cardcaptor generals a couple of weeks ago as well. I wonder what you'll get into an autistic rage about in OPs next week? Just fuck off, nobody gives a shit about the OP people just want a single thread. If you don't like what an OP makes then get your NEET ass up earlier and make it first.
>>
>>78972492
I don't get why you're so angry, this was the first thread I've made in months.
>>
>>78972563
Because for months we've had the same thread name with no problems whatsoever but now all of a sudden one person (who may not be you) has gone on a random tirade for wanting to change that thread title even to an extent of making a second thread when one already exists.
I have no stake in what the thread is called but it's common courtesy to use the first thread created and disruptive to make multiple and almost every day this week we've had two active threads at once, sometimes two and a /bant/ which is hurting conversation and thread quality.
About two weeks previous the same person or people were doing the same with Cardcaptor threads to a point of boycotting any threads featuring an image they didn't approve of in the OP. We have enough autism here without these sort of power struggles around the text and image in the opening post.
>>
>>78972821
Anime clique drama.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.