[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baltic Russian is Best Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Pydar.jpg (25KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Pydar.jpg
25KB, 400x293px
Let's rank Russians /int/
God tier:Baltic Russians
Ok tier: Saint Petersburg, Novgorod
Sit on bottle tier:Moscow, Caucasus
Third world tier:the rest

Pidorans need not apply
>>
that picture says dagestan right?

>tfw know cyrillic without ever studying it
>>
>>78857431
Yes, it Dakestans humiliating Russian soldiers. Russians aren't cool or anti Islamic. It's a myth. In Russia there is law called 282, which prohibits Russians offending Islam and minority feels.
>>
tfw there are already pidorans moaning on /int/
>>78857232
>>
>>78857389
>Sit on bottle tier
>Caucasus
they are the one who make ruskies sit on bottles, lol, dumb lithuanian
>>
>>78856985
>>
Finnish Russians>>>>>>>>>>>Russians
>>
File: lol.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>78857660
I meant Russians living in the Caucasus, Ivan.
>>
German Russians best Russians
>>
File: a_graf047.gif (43KB, 570x363px) Image search: [Google]
a_graf047.gif
43KB, 570x363px
>>78857389
t.baltic animals
>>
Moscow is the best city in the world
rest shit and eastern europe git gud
>>
>>78857706
there are no russians living in caucasus, fool
>>
>>78857808
see this
>>78857733

there are plenty of pidorans everywhere and majority of them are cucks to the locals and live in third world
>>
>>78857905
im a tatar and we are the worst cucks ever, just like other asian/finnish minorities, except maybe tuvans or some crazy mongs like that
>>
>>78857954
what are your toughs on other minorities? Like dakestans or chechens?
>>
>>78857997
i dislike them very much, but i like when they put russians in place. they often do the same to tatars though, cause we are the worst muslims and russians boot lickers
>>
>>78857389
petersburg>moscow>ekaterinburg>kazan>novosibirsk
>>
From what I know, the Moscowites are far more dignified and respectable than the rootless uneducated scum Soviets sent here.
>>
>>78857905
>see this
That's a homicide map, not a percentage of Russians map, you fucking halfwit.
>>
File: a62.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262KB, 680x661px
Finnish russians are top tier desu. They're mostly old soviet stock who already had the capital and power to leave when they could so no bydlos, until the last decade.

Otherwise people from Karelian republic and st.Petersburg are nice.
>>
>>78860616
Idk how """dignified and respectable""" they are but muscovites are for sure the most snobbish fucks in the entire country.
>>
>>78860834
In Russia, isn't it considered snobbish to say to hell with the drinking and fighting, let's build a decent place to live?

I mean I have met decent Russians who are able to carry a conversation, much unlike the ones in my country.
>>
>>78860955
I see your point, yes, those Russians that came to Estonia during USSR and their descendants are more marginalized than Russians from Russia (on average at least).
As for
>let's build a decent place to live
If more of the money that regions send to Moscow actually stayed in these regions they could've been more developed as well. For a federation, Russia is very centralized.
>>
>>78860955
>isn't it considered snobbish to say to hell with the drinking and fighting, let's build a decent place to live?
no, it isnt. snobbish in russia, is to say that they are drinking bad vodka and live in shit while drinking the same shitty vodka from the supermarket and living in the same shit
those are the moscovites
>>
>>78861218
This is what I was getting at, in my opinion they are far from the best Russians. Statistically, the only thing the community here has achieved is AIDS and muh oppression. It's just the reality.
>>
>>78857389
>Saint Petersburg
faggots
>>
>>78861955
>best Russian city
>best people
>best at everything except weather
>as close to "west" in standards of living as you can get here
>b-but they are faggots! A-and I don't like them b-because they are better than me!
Ah yes, the proletarians, again, how did you get internet access?
>>
>>78857431
What's there to study? Takes 1 hour to learn the alphabet
>>
>>78857389
all russians are shit
thank you for your attention
>>
Hey everyone, I am back!
>>
Interdasting thread.
>>
>>78868143
thanks!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.