[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw you realize that Chinese, Taiwanese and SEA live better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>Yfw you realize that Chinese, Taiwanese and SEA live better than you...

They have better wages than we do
They have better apartments
They have better standards of living in major cities

F U C K ....
I just don't know anymore.
We are so cucked by our own goverment and by the rest of the World.
I hate this feeling
>>
>>78857232
i suggest you to visit china
>>
>>78857232
Russia's not that bad my friend
>>
>>78857255
Have you seen Taiwan?
>>
>>78857232
russians are not humans though. do you feel sorry for an insect when you step on it? well maybe you do but vast majority of people don't. cucking, using and humiliating russians is no different than stepping on an insect, so who cares?
>>
>>78857232
>>
>>78857295
this
>>
>>78857272
russia is an absolute unlivable shithole outside of moscow and spb, and no amount of cherrypicked pics of city centres (most of them were taken from as high distance from the earth as possible to make it look less shitty lel) will change that
>>
File: 1500008440351.jpg (796KB, 1880x1848px) Image search: [Google]
1500008440351.jpg
796KB, 1880x1848px
>>
File: 1499951025588.jpg (235KB, 640x968px) Image search: [Google]
1499951025588.jpg
235KB, 640x968px
>>
File: fb5.png (896KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fb5.png
896KB, 1305x892px
>>78857232
>>
I mean the state of living standarts really depend on people, am I wrong on this one?
When I have some garbage I don't leave it in the street but carry it to the trash-dump.
I am polite with other people. I believe that you need to respect others in order to be respected in the turn.
Yet I see so many angry and dumb people.
It seems that years pass but nothing change.
This so saddens me.
If everyone would have tried to do the best for themselves and everyone around 20 years ago we would have lived much better now.
Yet it looks like we froze in time.
Drunk violent people in the streets, rude mothers who beat and offend their own children for being kids, people who don't care.
>>
>>78857232
there are also a lot of poor people in commie china and south east asia living in shitty situation.
however i do think they have it slightly better because the weather is nicer and asian food is just superior.
but look on the bright side, russian women are probably the the beautiful women in the world and everyone think russian men are alpha male.

its a shame that there is no way to overthrow a government nowadays unless the government doesnt have an army.
>>
File: Revoliution!!.jpg (403KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Revoliution!!.jpg
403KB, 2560x1440px
2017 11 05
Russian revolution
cheers
>>
>>78857628
fuck r*ssian emp*re
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.