[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What keeps you living? What's the meaning of your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1391286184047.jpg (134KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1391286184047.jpg
134KB, 700x525px
What keeps you living? What's the meaning of your life?
>>
I am severly sick but what keeps me living is my mission to help other people become enlightened like I was, to find a will to live and live happily
>>
>>78064006
Guilt over my parents.
>>
>>78064006
Nothing. I've reached rock bottom, i don't even care about dying anymore, i keep praying some cancer or something lethal appears on me, but sadly all my diseases are the slow damage type that will only rot me away slowly.
>>
>>78064100
I tried killing myself but I always saw my mother face and it stopped me, I developed a delusion that I have to kill her first so I finally can die myself. This haunts me to this day. You have to find others reasons not to end your life.
>>
Nothing. I can't imagine keeping this up until I'm old. I just wish a drunk driver would hit me already
>>
File: 1501419331978.jpg (453KB, 1920x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1501419331978.jpg
453KB, 1920x1233px
>>78064006
>What keeps you living? What's the meaning of your life?

The world is a really interesting place.
>>
File: justameme.jpg (65KB, 620x413px)
justameme.jpg
65KB, 620x413px
>>78064006
>What keeps you living?
Maymays, literally.
Wouldnt care if a plane would crash into my room while I sleep though.
>>
>>78064456

Really? Don't you want to know what the world is like 50-100 years from now?
>>
To prepare the world for the coming of the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>78064006
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>78064523
Nah, dont even really care about the next year desu.
>>
Just going through the motions until sweet death comes for me.
>>
>>78064656

Such an alien state of mind.
>>
inertia.

I wake up every day wishing I could sleep forever
>>
I would prefer not to live but killing myself scares me
>>
I wish you people will see the light one day, but not in the end of the tunnel.
My life is a purgatory but I want to live.
I wish I could show you how to really be.
>>
File: top.jpg (21KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
21KB, 800x517px
>>78064737
>>
>ywn live a joyous life free of crippling emotional pain, or even just be ok
>being alive is constant unending, unbearable torture
>too scared to kill self

ROFLMAO
>>
>>78064908
Tell me about this torture, what is troubling you?
>>
>>78064892

No, no. That is counter to the lesson of the Buddha. It's not a death cult.
>>
>>78064006
I exist just to spite the world
Just like my country
>>
Belief that I can do better
>>
To learn, to find a qt and love, to travel the world and meet others.
>>
>>78064991
Well yeah but "life is shit, but live for the moment and do gud" is tho.
>>
>>78064082
pls help us
>>
>>78064456
Is Donnie Darko well known in Germany?
>>
>>78065159
I want to, just let me. Like I said I'm on a mission but maybe you have a mission awaiting you as well. I know my destiny, one day you will know yours too.
>>
>>78065203
Haven't seen it, but I guess so.
>>
>>78064961
>trying to fool me

Ha Ha! Not gonna work, asshole.
>>
>>78065433
>fool
God no why would I do that.
Despite being sick myself I try to help other lost, troubled souls
>>
>>78064006
The ever dwindling hope that it will improve, coupled with the fear of non-existence.
>>
>>78064200
Thats not a delusion thats obbession.Just dont care or eliminate that thought.Thoughts always popping up to mind without our control,so dont try to get rid of it.Then you will be ok.
>>
>>78064006
hope of something better
>>
the local art scene
it's small and nothing really special, but they appreciate my work and invite me to open for bands and shit, so it's nice
I'm too autistic to know anyone on a personal level; they just know me for my work
but one of the pillars of the community is closing down after this week, and it's a heavy blow
their open mic is/was every Monday and Thursday, and all the other local mics are either every other week or once a month
so the core is being ripped out, and it hurts
>>
>>78067689
I already eliminated that thought, I don't want to kill anyone including myself.
>>
>>78064006
Love.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.