[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: blax.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
blax.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
what when wrong? after 150 year being free, they still cant compete with western world, even east asia can thrive better after WW2
>>
Naturally self-destructive
>>
>>77936560
If you mean blacks in America, the whole Jim Crow, segregation, and white flight didn't really help them out.
>>
>>77936560
Didn't most African countries become independent in the 1960's?
>>
Because they have inferior genes. Their average IQ is between 60 and 80, very subhuman.

Before whites arrived, they never invented the written language or the wheel.
>>
>>77936996
Nice try but what do you call Old Nubian
>>
>>77936905

Free as in they aren't slaves anymore. Also I assume their countries became even worse after their indepence from the evil whitey, I know it's true for Congo.

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
>>
>>77936876
so the whole freeman thing is a facade because they still being segregated?
>>77936905
Hong Kong under British until 1997 but they still manage to have good economy
>>
>>77937115
>Hong Kong
Why yes, I'm sure that's a fair, proportional comparison
>>
Niggers are not human.
>>
>>77937031
We wuz kangz n shiet?
>>
>>77936876
Segregation was a net benefit for them. You're an idiot. They self segregate now, but live off of white guilt in the form of welfare. They are non-working leeches and deserve to be sent back as much as Mexicans.
>>
>>77937115
Sort of, just look up Jim Crow, American segregation, and white flight if you want to know what I'm talking about.

Oh and I'm not black btw we all just learn about this stuff in school.
>>
>>77937174
why not?
>>
>>77937243
>we all just learn about this stuff in school
Certified government educated moron. I was right.
>>
I just feel that bad people are inferior. I wouldn't want to be racist, but it's just the way I feel.

They seem impulsive, aggressive, unintelligent, hostile and nonproductive. They have no shame in abusing the welfare system and are willing to piss their whole life away over a single argument. I generally see them as very dangerous low class people, very few whites even come to close to their shittiness.

I'd like to think this only goes for Africans in Europe, but looking at their own continent you can't help but think they just can't upkeep civilized societies.
>>
>>77937242
>Segregation was a net benefit for them.
How so?
>>
>>77937316
I just feel that black people are inferior*

freudian slip
>>
>>77937197
Dialects of it are still spoken here though but it's rapidly disappearing
>>
>>77937320
http://takimag.com/article/riot_acting_steve_sailer/
>>
They are not mixed with neanderthals and as recently discovered another undiscovered race.
>>
>>77937478
You're article is about Detroit becoming the hellhole it is today as a result of a reaction to segregation, if segregation wasn't there there wouldn't have been the reaction at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on the fact that blacks rioting ruins their own community and that black culture is holding them back but if you are unironically a segregationist you need to go back. To /pol/.
>>
>>77936560
IQ
>>
>>77937265
Hong Kong is a wealthy port and financial center.
African colonies were just raped for raw materials.
>>
>>77937187
you're mama isn't humen
>>
>>77936996
except IQ isn't determined by genetics
>>
>>77938123
unknown

it is not known whetever race dictates average IQ or intelligence in general and if yes, to what degree
>>
>>77938194
a black man that has been in college and educated by smart men is smarter than a white man that never went to school.

History has shown that lesser men learn from their superiors.
>>
>>77938331
>a black man that has been in college and educated by smart men is smarter than a white man that never went to school.

obviously
>>
>>77937613
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>77938602
>>>/out/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.