[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on Arab women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 68

File: islamic_women.jpg (2MB, 2788x1937px) Image search: [Google]
islamic_women.jpg
2MB, 2788x1937px
thoughts on Arab women?
>>
>>76705212
They're cute desu. I wonder if they would date a white Muslim convert
>>
>>76705241
ugly af the cute ones are north africans
>>76705212
smelly hairy apes
>>
File: IMG-20160724-WA0000.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160724-WA0000.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>>76705241
I know some that do
>>
Some women are sometimes on the rag but Arab women are always in the rag
>>
File: women flag bearers.png (192KB, 2662x918px) Image search: [Google]
women flag bearers.png
192KB, 2662x918px
>>
>>76705212
The mixed ones over here are usually top tier alongside italian/easter europe ones
>>
>>76705212
>thoughts on Arab women?
1) I want to do the sex with them
2) ???????
3) I have no other thoughts on Arab women
>>
Diamond hard my cock was when I was spending time with a Muslim lady in 2010. She told me that anal sex is common with Muslim girls cause virginity is so crucial for Muslims. And she told me that BDSM is for some circumcised females only way to get pleasure in sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 636x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 636x522px
>>76705428
>Slavic women
>not whores

Oh my sweet summer child...
You know nothing of slavettes
>>
>>76705734
weren't all women whores?
that picture only claims that they're at least good looking
>>
>>76705695
Its not common, its only common with whores.

Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood). I would know about this since I grew up in the Middle East.
>>
inbred ugly trash like all arabs
>>
>>76705911
I only know sluts and whores.
>>
>>76705911
>Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood)

Very sad desu. I mean male circumcision is also horrible but at least it doesn't remove all pleasurable sensation from sex
>>
>>76705212
The only female Arab I know is my friend's little sister. She's blonde and cute af
>>
>>76705911
it exists only in egypte soudan and black africa
>>
>>76705839
>weren't all women whores?
kek MGTOW detected
>>
Never seen an Arab woman, just guys.
>>
>>76707087
I am a Arab woman myself I was just wondering what people from other parts of the world think of us.
>>
>>76705212
Mutts.
>>
>>76705695
>Muslim girls engage in anal sex
This is the biggest 4chan meme ive ever read
>>
>>76705212
Disgusting whores that they plan its have the control of the relationship.
If you don't obey ,she can rebel of you and want to be better than the men.

t.mexican experience with mostly mexican women of arab desent
>>
>>76708633
Lebanese Mexicans are usually only half Lebanese and completely assimilated into Mexican culture. They don't count
>>
Isn't it hard to have a conversation with someone who has 95% of their face covered? You can't see any facial expressions
>>
Araps are subhuman
>>
>>76705423
They're always buttmad about the west and have screechy angry voices. Just like Muslim men but with higher pitched voices
>>
>>76708820
Lebanese women are some of the most promiscuous out of all Arabs in general.

>>76708880
Muslim women wear a hijab usually which is a hair covering. Niqab is a face covering but its not very commonly worn.

>>76708881
>>76708961
Rude
>>
>>76709018
I see the niqab every week. The hijab is fucking weird too, don't like it either

> I hate the West, so rude
> What???? You don't want us to live here and accept is and give us gibs and jobs?? Rude
>>
>>76709278
Well I wear a hijab.
I plan to gtfo of the US soon. I know how refugees take advantage of the government. I don't hate the west, I just hate the west under kike rule. Infact, WN consider me a honorary kekistanti.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1080x607px
>>76708820
Mexicans in general have a large % of arab blood
>>
>>76709669
Good. Bye and don't come back

Where are you going? Sweden? England? Germany? Netherlands? They have better gibs
>>
>>76709797
The middle east you weeb
>>
>>76709833
Sure, whatever. You'll probably come back to the west crying for gibs in less than 2 years
>>
>>76709915
easy there Cleatus
>>
>>76709915
>gibs
I wasn't even born in the west, no reason for me to come back
>>
>>76710003
There was no reason for you to come in the first place. No one likes you and no one wants you
>>
>>76710060

I came here because my family moved here not because I chose to.

>No one likes you and no one wants you
kek touché
>>
File: IMG_0481.jpg (155KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.jpg
155KB, 600x500px
why do they wear the burkas?
>>
>>76710164
>burkas
kek I don't wear one actually, I wear a hijab.

>>76710060
infact a guarantee that i won't come back is that the middle east has no kikes and no fags. My parents are degenerate doesn't mean I am. I am under the age 20 right now so will probably get a chance to go back sometime in the next 2 years.
>>
>>76710436
You're an actual hijabi?
Do you have lewd thoughts?
Would you have a secret relationship with a kaffir?
Do you masturbate?
And more importantly, do white guys get the best arab women when they convert?
>>
>>76705212
Most of them are fat and scary as hell. But in the several generations of life in the industrial society everything is gonna be alright.
Wouldn't mind having a good-looking arab girl.
>>
>>76709785
M-my waifus
>>
>>76709785
No, we don't. Fuck off, stupid Mudslime.
>>
>>76705212
Very hot.
Had sex with a Lebanese girl once
>>
>>76710918
>You're an actual hijabi?
Yes
>Do you have lewd thoughts?
Haram
>Would you have a secret relationship with a kaffir?
Haram
Do you masturbate?
Haram
>And more importantly, do white guys get the best arab women when they convert?
Lots of times white guys get good looking Arab women from what I have seen but its not like that is happening frequently (as in white guys converting, there are more white women converting to Islam than white men).
>>
>>76711683

I have nothing against islam or arabs, but I can tell from your posts you are way too westernized to live in a Arabic country.

If you don't have US citizenship, probably a good idea to not leave the US for the middle east at the moment.

Just food for thought. Its not all falafel and mint tea over there.
>>
File: harammeme.jpg (49KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
harammeme.jpg
49KB, 531x471px
>>76711604
>Haram
>>
>>76711908
I lived half my life in the middle east and almost half my life here so I will be just fine. There are countries like Bahrain, Qatar, or UAE that I can live in. I think you think (heh) that Arab countries are like Afghanistan or Pakistan, I came back to visit the country I was born in a few years back and it went well (except for the fact that people thought I was a foreigner, typical). Being redpilled on the reality of the world does not make me per-say "westernized."
>>
File: 1429749467796.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1429749467796.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>76712205

I don't not mean to be insensitive, but I don't mean this.

These are Islamic countries. As you say, some countries honestly have a better standard of living (if you have the money). The problem is you are a woman, and if you are under 20 there are things you have yet to face in life that you will have a western concept off. For example buying and selling property. Ofc it is possible for a woman to do even in countries where laws forbid it, but its complicated.

By all means live your life, but I would highly suggest doing a working holiday before moving permanently to one of these countries. However, if you are doing it with marriage in mind, there is literally no issue and it is probably a good idea.

If you are not interested in marriage yet, making a life in a islamic country will be a far different experience to what you are use to as an adult in the west (keep in mind you would have been a child last time you were there).

Again, its all just banter. I am not trying to insult. I am just a simple kaffur. I like arab foods tho senpai
>>
>>76712826
Oh I see what you mean now. All my extended family lives in the middle east except for my immediate family obviously. When I go back I will be living with them until I get married (my parents have enough money to spend it on me until I get married). I do plan on getting married early (I have been wanting to get married ever since I was 17 but I knew my parents are too liberal to let me get married really young, they want me to get married at 30 like they did -__- that would be 11 yrs of waiting but I can convince them that I'm mature enough now). I have been online enough to learn not to be too sensitive so no worries, you didn't insult me at all.
>I like arab food
Probably one of the main reasons i wanna go back, sensei
>>
>>76705417
>Chadik
>>
>>76705417
thats an aesthetic couple
>>
Salam sister, I wish you well on all your future endeavors.
>>
>>76713408

If this is mindset then it probably is a good idea for you. But yeah, it really is a whole different lifestyle. Your husband probably wont appreciate you spending time on Cantonese woodcarving forums.

All the power to you, good luck.
>>
>>76713540
Both very attractive

>>76713698
Salam, thank you I appreciate it. I wish you luck too.

>>76713855
Yes I realize that things will be difficult at first but since I am conservative with my lifestyle I won't struggle too much.
>Cantonese woodcarving forums
kek I think he will be thankful for what he has, I'm not too bad looking, smart for a woman, a religious Muslim, and have remained chaste (and I have an American Citizenship, thats a huge plus there).
>>
I want to violently rape a hijabi
>>
They are all very stylish, at the least. Never seen one dressed like shit. Also want to fuck a niqabi.
>>
>>76705212
They are very hot. Much hotter than European or American girls because they cover themselves in scarfs even though they live on the equator.
>>
>>76705212
>ctrl + f
>no "bomb" joke
Whoa
h.....o
o.....h
aohW
>>
>>76714169
>and I have an American Citizenship, thats a huge plus there

The USA is getting another pregnant welfare recipient and her 9 children in a few years
>>
>>76718625
Merely a drop in an already overflowing bucket
>>
>>76705212

Nothing other than pity.
>>
It is true that in terms of average Arab women more beautiful than any other women??
>>
>>76718521

underrated post and a great display of the Japanese wit
>>
>>76718521
>they live on the equator.
Uh, no?
>>
>>76714169
In all honesty, you sound like a typical teen who feels like they don't fit in and is fantasizing about running away to live a picture perfect traditional life. Things don't work out the way they do in your daydreams, and people tend to take freedoms and privileges for granted until they're taken from them. By moving back to the ME and chasing this dream, you'll likely be making a big mistake, but I suppose you'll have to figure that out the hard way.
>>
>>76705241
>>76705417
U sure pic aint light skinned arab turk or persian?
Its a super rare thing desu. Very rare and more tribal. Im a mix of 711 n 911 fairly secular background a very mixed family but ill fil you in.

Being muslim barly gets foot in the door. They want same race and country for their daughters.
Like indians punjabis with punjabis tamil with tamil etc along with same relgion and caste.
Middle easterns are way more strict pashtun with pashtun kurd with kurd arab with arab dar with dari persiab with persian etc and relgion must match like sunni shia christian orthodox zoroastrian yazidi etc.
These alone just enough gets your foot in door. Being mixed its a big ass hurdle to jump through.
Worse if western born sincevwe have more liberal attutudes and behaviour so parents hesitate to even introduce us to their kids let alone dating them. Plus usually they are promised at a young age until adult.

So as a westerner no fucking way espuceally with the politics going on.

Best advice i can give you is avoid them cuz the trouble aint worth it. Not just family. Chances are if shes interested in you shes got some western habits that youll dislike like western girl 2.0. Already are mouthy hit tempered drama queens with princess complex even the fatties. Hot ones moreso. High maintaibce girls. And very materialistic like any eastern culture or srrange marriage dowry cukture. Worst of both.
Plus they are hairy an get fat fast.
May as well go latin cuz more curves less hair n attitude.

But if yoyre hell bent on arab girls. Goto south brazil. Christian lebanese brazilians are more open an relaxed. Theres like 7million of them mostly in cuties so easy to find like a morroccan in paris.
>>
>>76705212
I know muslim women but none of them are arabs so no thoughts basically.
>>
They're very beautiful bombshells
>>
>>76720806
they are not
>>
As a girl shell be fine esp barbary coast n turkey.
Hard for a guy though cuz hell be seen more as outsider an use to doin what he wabts then being really attentive at home. Shell find many nice thurdty local guys.
Many euro women mary guys from morocco turkey egypt among others an done well.
Vice versa not really since they see western man as doormat thanx to tv n cukture
>>
>>76709785
>be CHI
>take DNA test 4 % Arab
I thought the Spanish moor genes was a meme.
>>
File: The joke.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The joke.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>76720813
>german humour
>>
>>76705428
>Names races and ethnicity for all others
>Western Women
Just go and say it, no one wants white women.,
>>
>>76721005
>get ancestry results, hispanic
>10% North African / Middle Eastern
Wew
>>
>>76707661
Post pic pls
>>
subhuman just like every other mudslime
never met a non-muslim arab so i have no idea how they are or how they act.
>>
Only seen few where I live so I have no real experience of them.
>>
File: j&s.jpg (171KB, 1080x1311px) Image search: [Google]
j&s.jpg
171KB, 1080x1311px
>>76718625
My parents are well off. Wouldn't need any welfare from the US and 9 kids sounds like too much children maybe 5 or 6 kids.
>>76718870
Many degenerates abuse the system I see it all the time.
>>76719670
Like I said I'm very conservative. I'm very much into fascism with not a lot of appreciation for American freedom and lifestyle. Again I don't like kikes or gays and would much rather have kids in the middle east so they don't grow with polluted minds. Trying to discourage me from coming back to my homeland just sounds cuck-like since the west has a giant refugee problem (I came to the US as a refugee with my family) so you should be encouraging me to go back.
>>76720624
Arabs don't care about race mixing but I am against it. I know an afghan girl that married a white convert they dated for something like 4 years and been married for something close to 4 months (I will attach a pic of them).
>U sure pic ain't light skinned arab turk or persian?
I'm full arab and I'm even lighter skinned than her. Arabs have a variety of skin colors it really depends.
>some western habits you will dislike
You're right most middle eastern women (in the west) I know are libtards and degenerates which is why I do not interact with them much (they cannot even form a sentence let alone engage in discussion).
>>76721818
I'm not posting pics but I'm willing to prove my identity to /int/. I know I get banned on /pol/ all the time because they think I'm a troll. My skype username is [email protected]. If you send anything lewd or weird you're instantly blocked. I'm even willing to engage in discussion on about Islam or the middle east. I also knew Devon Arthurs (not closely but still knew) so if you want to discuss him I can do that. If you're gonna do something stupid like try to spam my skype, its not my private account so you will be the one looking foolish.
>>76721903
>subhuman
touché
>>
>>76718984
I heard about middle eastern women being the most desirable on dating sites (cringe buzzfeed showing dating preferences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4) and such but in my opinion there are some horrid looking ones out there with egyptian pharaoh makeup looks.
>>
File: persian.jpg (111KB, 1024x928px) Image search: [Google]
persian.jpg
111KB, 1024x928px
>>76705911

>Circumcised females only exist in large amounts in North Africa (especially Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood). I would know about this since I grew up in the Middle East.

No, female circumcision is also very common among Muslims in Southeast Asia too. But they don't cut as extremely and they normally have it done in a hospital or clinic.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/
>>
>>76705212
what a random question. Who actually goes around thinking "oh, guess what I'll think about today? I know! Arab women! Time to think about Arab women!"
>>
>>76724984
what attracted you to fascism?
and get over your inferiority complex if you actually think of yourself as subhuman then just kys
you sound like you spent so much time on pol you started to think they actually know what their talking about desu
im not tryna insult you btw
>>
>>76720624
that hasnt been my experience desu iv met many mixed race Muslims from conservative families, maybe it is more important for south Asians?
>>
>>76728160
>what attracted you to fascism?
>Islamofascism
Freedom/democracy creates degeneracy. Fascism secures national identity and pride in one's culture. Fascism has strict rules a lot like sharia that will in turn decrease crime rates.
I do believe in a racial hierarchy. If you don't then you're just a libtard normie. I don't spend that much time on /pol/ but I do know a lot of WN.
>>
>>76728997
btw which country are you from and when was the last time you were there.
And what made you believe in racial heirarchy?
>>
>>76705212
Extremely qt. Qtest women on the planet imo
>>
>>76729238
She's *raqi.
>>
File: DNA Origins.png (127KB, 1113x507px) Image search: [Google]
DNA Origins.png
127KB, 1113x507px
>>76729238
>>76729277
I'm Iraqi. Most Arabs believe in a racial hierarchy as in the lighter your skin and closer your features to white features, the more attractive you are.
Anyway my DNA results kinda proves that Arabs raped almost everyone and commonly race mix.
>>
>>76705212
Underrated
>>
>>76729701
you didnt answer my question, if you havent been to Iraq anytime recently then i suggest you try stay there temporarily before deciding to live there, i was there last year and unless you are well off life is difficult
>>
>>76729277
what about yourself?
>>
>>76729866
I went back about 3 years ago for two weeks. I can afford living there.
>>
>>76729990
living in a country like that is a very different experience to visiting for 2 weeks, i reckon if you have family/friends there that you trust then you should be ok
>>
>>76730605
I would be living with my grandparents.
>>
Arab and Turk are the filth of the middle east
>>
>>76731959
>Arab and Turk are the filth of the middle east
Turks are degenerate
>>
>>76711683
Is this pic meant to convince anyone that leb girls are better?
>>
>>76733597
Its 90% true. I meant it as Arab women in general. Kikes and feminism ruined white women, otherwise, of course white women would be better.
>>
I want to breed with a qt middle eastern girl and make lotsa babies

t. lebanese
>>
>>76734926
Lebanese women are usually the most attractive out of all middle easterns.
>>
File: Chaddam Hussein.png (247KB, 1895x737px) Image search: [Google]
Chaddam Hussein.png
247KB, 1895x737px
>>76705417
>>76713526
>>
>>76736224
>convert to Islam to get yourself a qt loyal Muslimah gf and finally lose your virginity
>Chaddam Hussien
>>
>>76705212
Let me find one then I'll tell you my thoughts

*sobs*
>>
>>76728997
I'm sorry but those WN "friends" of yours probably don't care if you live or die.
>>
>>76705212
Well, they are much better than EU or US feminazi
>>
>>76724984
>Like I said I'm very conservative. I'm very much into fascism with not a lot of appreciation for American freedom and lifestyle. Again I don't like kikes or gays and would much rather have kids in the middle east so they don't grow with polluted minds. Trying to discourage me from coming back to my homeland just sounds cuck-like since the west has a giant refugee problem (I came to the US as a refugee with my family) so you should be encouraging me to go back.

You are a teenager with absolutely no life experience, who's gained their ideas about the world from MS Paint images on a chan board. You, like every other naive teenager, have no idea how the world works. If you decide to commit to a permanent decision like traditional marriage when you haven't even lived independently, you are making a grave mistake that you may never be able to recover from. I was a hardline right-winger as a teenager, and it was only through exposure to the world as an independent adult that my ideas developed into something more realistic and nuanced. It happens to many, many people. Don't make big decisions before first spending time in the real world.
>>
>>76739598
nobody cares about an opinion of russian subhuman trash though
>>
>>76724984
How can you justify visiting 4chan? It seems very haram considering your views
>>
You are talking like a barbarian pig, where are you from?
>>
>>76739546
>Typical normie

>>76739849
Why is /int/ all normies? I'm 19 not a kid. Women should't be independent. I want a traditional life but you normies think its the worst thing ever.
>MS Paint images on a chan board
Kek. I gained these beliefs from reading into history and debating. You don't even have to read or debate anything to see how the kikes are trying to destroy the world (every country they inhabited, they destroyed slowly and painfully).

>>76739938
Says the Russian

>>76740076
Why would 4chan be haram?
>>
>>76729990
>>76731066
>>76733826
what is your opinion of saddam hussein and muammar gaddafi
>>
>>76705212
Fucking gorgeous. Dated one a few years ago, but she broke up and my heart before I could fuck her ;_;
>>
>>76740384
Saddam is a degenerate with no spine that killed his own people. I liked Gaddafi and I also like Assad.
>>
>>76705734
so much this
slavic """""women""" are skanky sluts that suck cock for pocket change

>>76705839
>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: thx_nato.jpg (322KB, 1297x1038px) Image search: [Google]
thx_nato.jpg
322KB, 1297x1038px
>>76740441
why did she break up ?

>>76740384
>>
>>76740743
>>76705839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2yq4OT5iU
>>
>>76740795
No fucking clue. One day I asked if she wanted to hang, and she straight up said she wasn't comfortable with our relationship anymore and never wanted to see me again. Not even kidding, and there hadn't been (at least to my knowledge) any problems between us until then. Tried to ask her what I had done, but she went with the old "it's not you, it's me" thing. To this day I have no idea what happened.
>>
>>76740650
That's good
>>
>>76740978
Probably a religious/racial/political thing, when we start to think about build a family and how our children will look like and what do you want they learning in the future, this thought process comes to mind. She probably really loved you.
>>
>>76724984
>>76728160
>>76740076
It's pretty likely that she's sexted with at least one non-muslim guy but keeps it totally secret from her wider social group or online presence.

she might even fantasise about atheists or white or non-muslim guys in particular.
>>
>>76741134
You're probably right, I just wish women could tell men the truth when breaking up. I'd rather know then and be more sad, than never know for sure.

>She probably really loved you.
Now that just makes me sad ;_;
>>
Without muslim culture backing them up, fine by me.
>>
>>76740260
>Why would 4chan be haram?
Considering a lot of the content on here, I think you know why
>>
>>76740260
>19

Yes, you are a kid. You've never had to live an adult life, and at best your exposure to the outside world comes from college (still an insulated bubble) or working a min wage job while living with your parents. You don't know shit, regardless of how confident you feel right now. Shame that hubris may cause you to ruin your life.
>>
>>76741333
>It's pretty likely
Oh man you got me dude.
Assuming crap about me just makes you look like a moron. I only ever dated two dudes and both weren't muslim but never did anything with them.
>>76741675
There is lewd content on 4chan but I only ever been on pol, int, and r9k, going on the internet in general you're bound to stumble on lewd content which I try to avoid. It's not like I'm the best muslim ever but I try my best. Having no life and no responsibility I spend most of my weekends sometimes weekdays online. People seem to think I'm the type that shouldn't be online that often but I do it because I hate living in the west. All my so called friends are libtards so I avoid hanging out.
>>
>>76709785
obsessed
>>
File: pepe_swedishviking.png (246KB, 600x274px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_swedishviking.png
246KB, 600x274px
>>76705212
Ive been in relationships with arab (of which both were muslim) females and they are the same as other females. The only difference is that their families control them like robots.

You must always know that they will always chose their family over you, if they dont, they might end up taking an accident skydive from their balcony without a parachute.
>>
>>76742446
I don't see you having any constructive criticism about anything I say except for the fact that I'm younger. I'm not going to listen to my parents and wait till I'm 30 to get married and have kids because that's just plain stupid since I want to have more than the average number of kids people usually have and my eggs will be dead when I'm 30.
>>
>>76729959
I'm Russian.
>>
>>76742890
>>76742626
How do you expect to find your perfect muslim husband when you're barely interacting with anyone outside of your family? Not hating, but I'm just curious.
>>
>>76742890
What do you think a day if your life would look like if you moved to the ME, got married to the first decent-seeming dude you met, and spent the rest of your life as a housewife? Do you know why so many housewives in developed cunts are hooked on benzos, anti-depressants, and alcohol?
>>
>>76705212
Some of them are cute, but only the ones that do not look like Arab women.
But as with all other women, they're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>76742961
I do go to college and do work and not interested in anyone I see there. Going out with friends is painful because their values are shit. People usually think I'm super social but it's mostly me faking being nice to a bunch of libtards. I do it on occasion of course but I try to avoid hanging out with them too much tho. Basically most men I meet are beta I'm obviously not going to find the muslim husband I want here unless it's some kind of miracle. That's one of the reasons I'm going back.
>>
>>76743027
>houswives in developed cunts are hooked on benzos, anti-depressants, and alcohol
You're brainwashed. Housewives in the west are like that because they miss being sluts and miss their partying. I never go to parties and never drank in my life. I'm not missing out on anything at all. Only housewives in the west are unhappy, in my days around middle eastern wives I never seen any unhappy unless they are feminist retards that got western jew influence and want to be treated like men.
>>
>>76743237
What are your thoughts on sharia law? Should it be implemented fully/partially/at all in muslim countries, including the death penalty for apostates and fags?
>>
>>76743669
Sharia (sharia means law in Arabic) should be implemented fully including the death penalty for fags and apostates. A secular society is what Jews want and it is how they ruined the west.
>>
>>76743461
>You're brainwashed. Housewives in the west are like that because they miss being sluts and miss their partying. I never go to parties and never drank in my life. I'm not missing out on anything at all. Only housewives in the west are unhappy, in my days around middle eastern wives I never seen any unhappy unless they are feminist retards that got western jew influence and want to be treated like men.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know how much work it takes to keep a house and look after children with modern amenities and schooling? Almost none. It's a couple hour per day ''''job'''''' at the *very* most. Only the laziest, most ambitionless people are happy as housewives. And, of course, if your husband turns out to be a piece of shit, you'll still have no agency or means of escape because you'll be completely dependent on him, like an 8-year-old child. When you die, the only impact you'll have left upon the world is that of running a vacuum through the house and making sure that kids don't die for a few hour for a few years. If you truly think that's the way to live, go for it. No sympathy for you when the domestic fairytale you're fantasizing about never materializes and you're trapped in a boring, oppressive shithole with no way out. Dumb kid.
>>
File: IMG_2919.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>76744326
>>76740650
>Secularism ruined the west
>I love Assad
>>
>>76724984
join discord
>>
>>76744331
And in addition, most upper-class women in ME countries are now getting undergrad degrees in things like engineering, and many are going for their Master's and PhDs. This makes them far more attractive to fellow upper-class men, and more and more women are joining the workforce as well. What are you going to bring to the table as a teenager with no education, who's spent her entire life living outside of the culture? Do you think that just being a woman who wants to be a housewife is enough, in a country full of women who are housewives as a default? What do you possess that would make you attractive to high-quality men, who are increasingly beginning to value women who are educated and self-sufficient?
>>
>>76744331
>an example of what feminism did to women
>think parenting and house keeping takes a couple of hours a day
A few hours a day of parenting, how is that even a thing. When my kids get old enough to be in school sure I will do something that keeps me from getting bored. If what you're saying happens when I get married sure I will take on a career but right now I'm not interested in any career. I'm not lazy or stupid. I have good grades in college and I take care of myself. I'm only in college because my parents want me to do it. I don't have any particular interest in anything I think every career I look at is just as interesting as every other one. My kids will be my legacy. I don't need anything more.
>>
>>76744712
>an example of what feminism did to women
An example of how technology made an occupation obsolete.
>A few hours a day of parenting, how is that even a thing.
Yes, when kids are in school, you only spend a few hours a day parenting, and many of those hours are just making sure that the kids are doing their homework or not dying while they play independently. It is not a difficult job.
>When my kids get old enough to be in school sure I will do something that keeps me from getting bored.
Yeah, I'm sure you'll find it so meaningful to browse pinterest or 4chan all day (if your husband allows it, lol) while your husband is slaving away at a real job. What a useful way to spend time, explicitly trying to fill it because keeping a house isn't a full-time job.
>If what you're saying happens when I get married sure I will take on a career
If you're allowed.
>I have good grades in college and I take care of myself. I'm only in college because my parents want me to do it.
Then you will go batshit insane as a housewife. Trust me.
>I don't have any particular interest in anything I think every career I look at is just as interesting as every other one. My kids will be my legacy. I don't need anything more.
Your funeral!
>>
do you have discord fidwa?
>>
>>76739849
This
>>
>Hating on housewives
W-Why? I'm so jealous, I wish I could be a house husbando.
>Clean up, which if you do daily should amount to weekly laundry load and some light sweeping/arranging of things
>Cook dinner, which is fun anyways
>Done
>Play vidya and watch shit all day
>>
>>76744546
With Assad religion must serve politics. I don't agree with that but his government isn't exactly secular persay, his regime which is supposed to be “secular” has purely sectarian alliances such as Hezbollah and Iran (I'm Shia Muslim so of course I like that).

>>76744612
shams #8227 is my discord

>>76744922
You're calling me a kid and talking about how 4chan is useless but you been arguing with me all day.
Like I said I'm not planning on have 2 kids, I want to have 5 or 6. Parenting kids of various ages will not be a 2 hours """"JOB""""". When they get older and I get bored sure I will get into a career which is why I am in college right now just incase I need it in the future.
> browse pinterest or 4chan all day (if your husband allows it, lol)
I browse 4chan, reddit, and tc... etc because I have nothing better to do whereas you're supposedly an adult with responsibilities and you're doing the same thing lel. AND yes my husband will allow it, I won't marry a salafi loser.
>Your funeral
wat?

>>76745211
Another normie.
>>
File: nazislam.jpg (44KB, 450x332px) Image search: [Google]
nazislam.jpg
44KB, 450x332px
>>76745742
>>
File: IMG_2912.png (227KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.png
227KB, 500x562px
>>76745930
What do you think of memritv meme pics?
>>
File: IMG_3404.png (723KB, 470x1433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3404.png
723KB, 470x1433px
>>76746208
Another one
>>
File: memritvalbanianmeme.jpg (48KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
memritvalbanianmeme.jpg
48KB, 900x635px
>>76746208
They are some of my favorite memes ever
>>
File: 1482328112414-int.png (207KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
1482328112414-int.png
207KB, 552x388px
>>76746378
>>
File: 1489112246160.png (19KB, 135x144px) Image search: [Google]
1489112246160.png
19KB, 135x144px
>>76739849
>when someone on 4chan posts something resembling wisdom
>>
File: earringsmemritv.jpg (67KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
earringsmemritv.jpg
67KB, 1024x730px
>>76746490
>>
File: white-sharia-definition.jpg (259KB, 1096x1258px) Image search: [Google]
white-sharia-definition.jpg
259KB, 1096x1258px
>>76746580
>>
>>76729701
This is why arabs are the worst
>>
File: IMG_3549.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3549.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
>>76746678
quality pic, friend
>>
File: 1482637940799-int.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482637940799-int.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Nah but for real, Arab women (and MENA women in general) are usually stunning.
>>
File: 1495552368554-his.jpg (44KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495552368554-his.jpg
44KB, 960x700px
>>76746633
>>
>>76746741
RUDE

>>76746756
MS paint pepe is the master race pepe.

>>76746939
Race mixer detected. Behead on sight.
>>
>>76705911
There is no female circumcision in North Africa you retarded fat ass (Egypt not North Africa).
Female circumcision exists in Egypt, Kurdistan, Dagestan, and some parts of Arabia.
>>
>>76745930
Whatever you say. At the end of the day, it's your choice to make, but I deeply recommend that you spend at least one or two years living alone in the real world before you commit to your plan. People grow up and change a LOT between the ages of 19-22, and you have your entire life ahead of you, a life that could be destroyed if you make permanent decisions before you're even experienced enough to understand what the consequences are. This doesn't mean that you should wait until you're 30, you should just spend a few more years thinking about it before committing.
>>
File: 1478707303674.gif (2MB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478707303674.gif
2MB, 332x300px
>>76747144
>Egypt not North Africa
>literally at the Northeastern limit of the African continent
>>
File: memribeheadfriendsmeme.jpg (62KB, 500x811px) Image search: [Google]
memribeheadfriendsmeme.jpg
62KB, 500x811px
>>76747144
>fat ass
>noice insult there, edgy
Female circumcision in a general sense is done with salafi Muslims. Its because Sunnis are retarded.
>>
>>76747212
>>
File: memrimiddleeast.jpg (55KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
memrimiddleeast.jpg
55KB, 688x960px
>>76747212
I will probably be getting married at 22 or something anyway.
>>
>>76747644
What is your opinion of Isis
What is your opinion of Israel
>>
>>76747796
You already know, its a typical poltard
>>
>>76747796
>Nuke Israel
>ISIS is trash and beta

>>76747845
>Haters (libtards) gonna hate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePV2946gh-o
>>
File: 1499006081728.jpg (77KB, 895x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499006081728.jpg
77KB, 895x505px
>>76747845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc
>>
File: 1479319408623.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1479319408623.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>>76746678
one of these is a dead meme
I'll let you guess which one
>>
File: memrishiabirthmeme.jpg (71KB, 648x848px) Image search: [Google]
memrishiabirthmeme.jpg
71KB, 648x848px
>>76748620
>dead meme
All the memes I have are dead. People always tell me I write like an old man too.
>>
>>76740260
>I'm 19 not a kid
I'm fucking 21 and laughing at you, holy shit.
Grow up.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>76749131
>DIE NORMIE
>>
>>76740650
Sadam would have been pretty good if it wasnt for the killing his own people thing
>>
File: 1498208206024.png (17KB, 254x66px) Image search: [Google]
1498208206024.png
17KB, 254x66px
>>76749231
>i want to live a traditional mudslime life lived by most of my kind but everyone who thinks i'm stupid is the normie!
>>
>>76751114
Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a normie especially that they don't have any valid arguments.

>mudslime
Rude, normie. Bite me.

>>76751113
No, Saddam was degenerate. He used to take little girls to raise them as hoes in his house. That happened when I was young, guess I was too ugly to get picked.

Anyway,
You're a normie if you don't respect men in uniform.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14
I need a Bosnian SS husbando, would only race mix for them if i could go back in time.
>>
>>76721519
Buddo, his "Hispanic" women is a White Spaniard holding the Spanish flag and Slavs are White. He meant Western women.
>>
>>76751658
well yeh he was a degenerate im talking as a statesman
>>
>>76742930
I forgot to ask you how you got so fluent in arabic.

>>76705839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nj5g7No3hA

>>76751820
Islamofascism will save the world.
>>
>>76751885
only Imam al Mahdi can save this world,
next best thing is probably if every Islamic country had an Iran style revolution and united
>>
File: IMG-20160416-WA0016.jpg (131KB, 887x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160416-WA0016.jpg
131KB, 887x651px
>>76751986
I like your thinking senpai
>>
>>76751658
>I need a Bosnian SS husbando
There's that blonde German who converted, he posts with a US flag and wants to go full Jihad on whites/kuffar. He thinks Islam and Nazism go together, sadly he doesn't post often

>>76751986
>being a 12er
Literally 30% of Quran depicts the apocalypse, how come it never mentions the Mahdi and all that cathartic narrative of Jesus coming back and slaying kuffar and shit ?
>>
>>76751658
>especially that they don't have any valid arguments.
And you do? You only have a fantasy and ideas you took from /pol/ memes.
>>
>>76752064
>being a 12er
Sunnis believe in these things too?
i was not aware of any sect that didnt believe in the second coming there is too many strong ahadith for all sects i thought we only disagreed on the details.
as for the Quran the Shia believe a few verses are referring to the Mahdi but im not sure about the Sunni tafsir
>>
File: 1496661655183.jpg (215KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
1496661655183.jpg
215KB, 1280x982px
>>76752064
>blonde German who converted, he posts with a US flag and wants to go full Jihad on whites/kuffar.
>He thinks Islam and Nazism go together.
I know his type. No thanks.
Probably a Devon-tier and I wanted a real Bosnian SS (as in back in the olden days) not a wannabe. Last time I talked to Devon was a year ago when I was dating one of his friends. He put me in his stupid groupchat because he wanted my sister. Salafi sunnis are one of the most degenerate types of humans ever with no sense of loyalty (hence he killed his own friends).

>Literally 30% of Quran depicts the apocalypse, how come it never mentions the Mahdi and all that cathartic narrative of Jesus coming back and slaying kuffar and shit

Well not everything is in the Quran, for example hijab/niqab were not in the Quran. Gotta take some things from the history and from the life of the Prophet (saww).

>>76752149
>kuffar + normies = hell
>my memes aren't /pol/ memes
>I'm too edgy for /pol/
>>
>>76752350
You actually knew that guy? What was he like?
>>
>>76752346
>Sunnis believe in these things too?
Although they shouldn't, the Mahdi is deeply rooted in Shia (especially twelver) folklore but it's only found in a few weak Sunni sources. So logically, Sunnis shouldn't believe it... but hey, we both know most muslims have no clue what's inside the Quran anyway.

>>76752350
>for example hijab/niqab were not in the Quran
it's, some quick googling will help you find the verse that vaguely commands women to cover themselves.
>Devon
wtf I didn't know this hahahahahaha
>>
File: memriswordmeme.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
memriswordmeme.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>76752442
He was basically trying to impress me so he can have my sister but he was strange. The groupchat is like having a different conversation and he would start posting weird shit about ISIS like their location and where they are moving crap like that. I'm gonna try to find screenshots of some of the convos if there are even any. I don't know just didn't expect it to happen I almost thought it was a joke when I seen it in the news. I mean he was pissed off when he got gased of Ironmarch (because he tried to convert everyone) but on Ironmarch I kinda got banned in a weird way, they gave my account to my ex and he still uses it and pretends to be me. Being a high school drop out and having daddy issues he wasn't too bad just too retarded by salafi bs and wanted attention, probably wanted to look like a hero and I actually think he had contacts with ISIS. Anyway all of his convert friends hate me now because I don't like what he did, they see denouncing his bs as an act of betray. Typical salafi autists. Anyway I hope he gets the death penalty.
>>
>>76752500
>few weak sunni sources
i did some quick research and found multiple sahih ahadith, but again it was quick research
btw is there any sunni scholars that dont believe in the messiah iv gotta be hinest iv never heard this view before
>>
>>76752621
>ironmarch
>tried to convert everyone
lmao
>>
>>76751674
>Doesn't know what Hispanic means
wew, please fuck off
>>
File: devon fag.jpg (14KB, 755x86px) Image search: [Google]
devon fag.jpg
14KB, 755x86px
>>76752500
>vaguely commands women to cover themselves
The reason why some "Muslims" don't wear a hijab is because they say that the Quran never mentions covering your hair.
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234991579-verses-of-the-quran-related-to-imam-mahdi-ajtf/
>>
>>76745930
>>76740650
>>76752061
>I like a guy who genocides innocent muslims
>Sectarian shithead
Hello Yasser Al-Habib
Post a picture of your mohr with timestamp or gtfo you larping faggot
>>
>>76753237
have you heard of tawhidi?
he is the yasser habib of Australia
>>
>>76753305
You mean that guy who calls himself "imam" not knowing the shia meaning of the word, and who also has no credentials whatsoever?
That guy is a larper
>>
>>76753121
>confirmation bias: the thread
This obviously a bunch of recently converted teens who lack the most basic understanding of Quran, and who have absolutely no clue about the context in which these verses were revealed. They clearly have never read a tafsir baka

As for women covering themselves
https://quran.com/33/59
https://quran.com/24/31
are the only verses as far as I know, so it always pisses me off when someone makes a meal out of it when a woman doesn't cover herself and completely disregards the fact that she doesn't accomplish stuff that was mentioned countless times (prayer, fasting, charity/economic jihad, remembrance/evocation, etc)
>>
>>76753332
he is causing a lot of problems here
>>
>>76753237
>I like a guy who genocides innocent muslims
>Sectarian shithead
>NORMIE DETECTED
Assad didn't do nothing its a Jewish lie and sectarians are the best

>Hello Yasser Al-Habib
LMAO

>Post a picture of your mohr with timestamp or gtfo you larping faggot
Dafuq is a mohr? Iranian dog, why would I give up anonymity on 4chan by posting a pic of myself that will be on forever? I might be a bit autistic at times but I sure ain't autistic enough to doxx myself.
>>
>>76753380
>problems
like ?
>>
>>76753392
>Dafuq is a mohr
Thanks for ousting yourself larper
>why would I give up anonymity on 4chan by posting a pic of myself that will be on forever?
I said post a picture of your mohr. That wouldn't be doxxing yourself at all.
But you don't even know what that is lmao.
But nice try at falseflagging. I bet you didn't think an actual shia Muslim would call you out on your larp.
>>76753380
Is he? He's an absolute nobody who is just trying to stir up shit and divide Muslims because he hates Islam.
Without the little attention the media gave him nobody would even know who he is.
He will likely fade back into irrelevancy.
>>
>>76753402
he makes a lot of claims against other members of the community, tries to paint the sunni community as all terrorists while also going against the shia community
also makes a lot of weird religious claims that ppl that dont know any better believe
basically a lot of fitna
>>
>>76753462
thats the problem though the media does give him attention and somehow he has actual followers lol
>>
>>76705212
arabs are a lot more attractive than mestizos
>>
>>76753462
by mohr do you mean the clay? we call it turbah or sajdah in arabic
>>
>>76753342
Not everyone on that thread is a convert, some of them are pretty well read.
>As for women covering themselves
Like I said those verses you sent are talking about covering of the chest, doesn't mention hair. Nothing is more gross than secular muslim women and their cuck husband and family. Gas them all.

>>76753462
Are you saying mohr as in dowry? I don't know farsi you moron. I said I am Iraqi, not Iranian.
Like I said I could prove myself as a REAL shia muslim.
>>
File: to-have-an-evil-desire-is-human.jpg (112KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
to-have-an-evil-desire-is-human.jpg
112KB, 960x640px
>>76753466
>he makes a lot of claims against other members of the community
fitna/10 kill the vicious hypocrite

>>76753503
sajdah or sejjadah ? because sajdah or sajadah means the act of prostrating
sajjadah is how Arabic-speaking Sunnis call their prayer rug

>>76753491
keep in mind a lof of gulfies are obese if not overweight
>>
>>76753503
Yes
>>76753477
>somehow he has actual followers lol
Actual practicing Muslims, or apostates and other people who want to undermine Islam?
If ever actually became a problem I'm sure high ranking clerics would do something about it like they did with Yasser Al-Habib
>>76753549
>I could prove myself as a REAL shia muslim.
Then do it. So far you haven't.
>>
>>76705212
Look like ninjas.
>>
>>76705212

I love Arab women
>>
>>76753652
kek
>>
>>76753614
>Actual practicing Muslims, or apostates and other people who want to undermine Islam?
the far right loves him, but i meant actual muslims
locally many people have spoken out but
right now i think the idea is not to give him too much attention
>>
>>76705212
Fat and whiney, only decent looking if they put on a kilo of makeup
>>
>>76753551
yeh i know about sajdah and sajjadah, iv only heard some lebanese call the clay sajdah so i dno, turbah is much more common and their is another word i cant remember
>gulfies are obese
the older generation is pretty overweight in Lebanon too, apparently same in Palestine according to statistics
>>
File: Arab woman.jpg (90KB, 463x479px) Image search: [Google]
Arab woman.jpg
90KB, 463x479px
>>76753777
Racist much?
>>
>>76753843
lmao thats hilarious but fake
>>
>>76753737
>the far right loves him
Well they are kuffar so it's no surprise they like someone trying to undermine and destroy Islam.
The only harm that could come is if he gives us a bad image to other Muslims. But he's a nobody and I think people will take what Ayatollahs like Khamenei and Sistanti say over this guy. I don't think any actual Muslims will follow this guy.
>>
File: 20170703_011939 (2).jpg (489KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_011939 (2).jpg
489KB, 1200x675px
>>76753237
>>
>>76753957
I don't understand how it came out upside down (probably because I had to compress it) but you can rotate it
>>
>>76705212
I love Arab women, but I think what I love about them is Islam. If Arab women lose their religion they would honestly be worse than Slavic women. Look wise, I can't tell the difference between Arab, Berber, Persian, Kurdish, Turkish, etc... women...
>>
>>76753957
That looks like you printed a picture off google images. Put it on a table and take a picture of the entire thing instead of a weird angle, with the time stamp next to it. Show the side with the design and write the time in addition to the date and put /int/.
Also post include your hijab or chador that you use to pray and I'll believe you.
>>
>>76754180
LMAO easy dude ask her for a photo of her at Karbala while youre at it
>>
>>76754222
If she's not larping she should have no problem posting something that's actually convincing
>>
>>76708335
kek come over and see for yourself.
Being muslim is more cultural than it is religious to some folk.
so she cant lose her hymen or her future husband would shun her for not being a virgin, so anal and homosex is almost as common as if not more common than regulari know people that have had sex for years and still dont know what a pussy feels like
>>
>>76753957
>>76753992
Will you send your kids to fight in a jihad against israel
are you going to jihad the west
>>
>>76733148
Fuck off
>>
>>76754180
http://imgur.com/a/p2Owm
So annoying dude
>>
>>76754450
Will do if its necessary
>>
>>76754529
pleas install an islamic caliphate in america
>>
>>76754557
>install
I'm not your electrician or IT and shia don't believe in a caliphate like sunnis do.
>>
>>76754580
ok can i make america an islamic sharia dictatorship then
>>
>>76754605
Women can't lead revolutions but I helped islamify a few people before
>>
>>76754605
>can i make
Sure you can as long as you're a good muslim and a man
>>
File: IMG_3791.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>76754486
You have a cute hand. It's a shame you're a sectarian shithead who supports the man who kills innocent Muslim civilians and as a result you are probably going to go to jahannam when Allah asks you about this on the day of judgement.
>>
>>76754668
>implying kurds are innocent
>>
None. Zero(0) thoughts on them because I am not converting to date someone. They are not here to me like ghosts.
>>
>>76754580
>shia don't believe in a caliphate like sunnis do.
Are you retarded? Why do you think shia and sunni split? Because there was a disagreement on who should lead the caliphate.
And what do you think the Islamic Republic is? It's goal is to export its Islamic revolution to other Muslim countries, and to then form a new caliphate.
>>76754707
I was talking about the Sunni Muslims Assad has killed, tortured, and oppressed, just like what Saddam did to the Shia Muslims in Iraq.
But yes oppressing Kurds is a problem too.
>>
>>76705212
they're ugly and hairy
for me it's white women
>>
>>76754734
Also they seem focused on school. They seem to do well. Probably nice.

Arab guys are cool with me. Indians are the coolest/friendliest.
>>
>>76705212
ugly, hairy, brainwashed muslim scum
>>
>>76754787
He meant caliphate as in Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi like a current caliphate that sunnis believe in.
You're brainwashed by the Jews and the Sunnis. The rebels are isis members let them burn.
>>
>>76754880
Anyway I was talking about what he meant by caliphate which is like the Islamic state that sunnis want I'm not talking about the olden days. Obviously shia don't believe in an Islamic state and in a current caliphate.
>>
>>76754880
>>76754985
>He meant caliphate as in Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi like a current caliphate that sunnis believe in.
But Sunni's don't believe in that.
Shia are the one who believe in a current caliphate which is exactly what the Islamic Republic is, and what it's trying to create.
>The rebels are isis members let them burn.
I was talking about the innocent Sunni civilians that the SAA arrests without notice and throws into prison, where they get tortured and raped.
>>
>>76754622
>>76754643
what will you do if your son is a fag
>>
>>76705212
>LARPing fascists and wannabe edgy warriors
>under 18 yo
>also problem with with cause-effect relations
Probably this is it. Thanks to this thread.
>>
>>76754826
Literally autistic race mixer.

>>76754856
You're probably a basement dweller.
>ugly
>hairy
>scum
Are you describing yourself?
>>
You make me wanna commit zina
>>
>>76755019
Only imam al Mahdi (as) can establish a true Islamic state.
We aren't trying to form an Islamic state.
>innocent sunni civilians
No such thing
>>76755035
My kids will not be fags inshallah
>>
>>76755188
>Only imam al Mahdi (as) can establish a true Islamic state.
We aren't trying to form an Islamic state.
Khomenei, Khamenei, and the Iranian clergy disagree.
We're building it for him and will hand him the reigns when he returns.
>No such thing
Have fun telling that to Allah on the day of judgement
>>
>>76755235
an islamic state yes but not a caliphate, a caliphate would need a caliph
>>
>>76755188
are you a shirazi? while i dont necessarily agree with Iranians view on Assad i agree Islamic unity is in everyones interest not all Sunnis are bad
>>
>>76755289
An Shia Imam fills the same role a Sunni caliph would in a caliphate.
You know Imam Ali was a caliph for Sunni's right?
>>
>>76755321
The thing she doesn't even know is that the imams preached unity and said that Sunni's are our Muslim brothers and killing them is forbidden.
She also may not know that the founders of the 4 main Sunni schools of thought were students of Imam Jafar.
>>
>>76755370
muslim brothers and sisters*
>>
they're beautiful and thicc af but they're not down for white guys
>>
>>76755321
No, I'm Arab from Iraq I do have some Iranian ancestors tho. I don't think all sunnis are bad but I think most are autistic.
>>76755057
How many times do I have to explain that I'm not larping and not a wannabe?
>under 18 yo
I said I'm 19
>also problem with with cause-effect relations
What problems with cause and effect? You normies are just trolls.
>>
File: 070eec69d2b7_sf_2.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
070eec69d2b7_sf_2.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>76740650
>Saddam is a degenerate with no spine that killed his own people
Hmmmmm
>I also like Assad.
Fair enough
>>
File: 96378264824.jpg (152KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
96378264824.jpg
152KB, 834x600px
>The amount of American flags in this thread

This alone makes me not wanna read the ongoing discussion, so I'll just answer the question.

Most of them are arrogant wallet leeches and are moody. Plus they like to gossip a lot.
>>
>>76755339
>Imam Ali was a caliph for Sunnis
yes i know an Imam plays the role of the caliph im talking about the modern idea of a shia caliphate which would be difficult since we have no caliph right now
>>
>>76755624
>since we have no caliph right now
That's exactly what the supreme leader of the Islamic Republic is
>>
File: 1413615536968.jpg (264KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1413615536968.jpg
264KB, 1223x1570px
>>76728454
hard say comparing the 2 Id say the middle easterns are more closed off espiceally if they were a british colony. French colonies like lebanon morocco etc tend to be more liberal. Like a conservative lebanese is different to a conservatice saudi.
But Im sure yours came during the war and have abitter taste about the homeland a bit. But recent immigrants have different mentalality when our parents came during 70s 80s an 90s.
Even they knew they have to open up alil.
>>76724984
hm hard say about mixing. I take it youre in a very liberal circle. When you compare middle eastern americans to canadian aussie and european very different mindset partly because youll find thier fellow country men as opposed to america. You guys only make like 1% there. So even the conservative ones cant be too picky.
Plus chances are the ones that came were pro western guys from the city like persians in USA mainly left cuz of 79 revolution. But mass immigration guys here with less demands are different. Youd like it here and europe if motherland isnt an option.

Id say your friend,shes an exception to the rule(though still got the conversion, But I find american middle easterns to be more liberal then any other. Gotten to know a Dari girl and she kept me secret cuz I wasnt full blood. I have afghani blood but not dari. She even put the feminine version of my name in her phone to hide me.

For the skin color I was referring to the man. Even when I was lil I had light skin an eyes.

Yup but if you want to find the more conservative ones now youll see them here an europe now a days. The ones that were born 90s and before whom had to adjust to live with whties are different to those growing up multicult where they can hang with their own.

its totally changing from when I was younger.
>>
>>76725451
implying buzzfeed is honest
>>
>>76755652
>>76754580
i asked someone knowledgeable about this, apparently there is not really a "caliphate" in Shia Islam, but the position of Sayed Khamenei is similar to what the Sunnis would consider a "caliph" though he does not have the full authority of an Imam ma3soom
>>
>>76729701
where do u get this test done
>>
>>76731066
then go for it girl, no need for us, its home
>>
>>76740441
think she was leading you on for fun. Just getting that fun euro beta bux.
lotta conservative girls do this, been there. If youre not one of them dont bother.
But shes expected to marry her own an be chaste.
>>
>>76742784
this, also it can be u or your family on the chopping block
>>
>>76756414
Apparently the person you asked isn't so knowledgeable
>apparently there is not really a "caliphate" in Shia Islam
Again, then what was Imam Ali, or any of the shia imams? There were always 2 caliphate, a Shia caliphate and a Sunni caliphate, it's just that the Sunni caliphates always had dominance so the shia caliphates never really had any power.
>he does not have the full authority of an Imam ma3soom
He does until Imam Mahdi returns. At which point Imam Mahdi will become the supreme leader.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardianship_of_the_Islamic_Jurist
>>
>>76753843
>>76753777
kinda, but its true, cake make up esp around the eyes. THey are like the causcoid version of asian girls with make up
>>
>>76756383
its weird with Lebanese t b h
in my experience its either the more religious or less traditional (weird mix i know) people that are usually more tolerant as in only judge the potential spouse by their religion
but its true Arab culture does have a lot of racism thats why a lot of converts have trouble getting married
>a bitter taste about the homeland
i came here after 2006 war i dno how it was before then but honestly most of the older generation iv met want to go back, the ones born here dont feel as strong a connection to the homeland
>>
>>76756526
only a ma3soom Imam can declare Jihad ibtidai (جهاد الابتداءي)
>>
File: IMG_3794.jpg (121KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.jpg
121KB, 750x1005px
>>76756717
>>
>>76756526
>what was Imam Ali
he was the Imam, he just happened to lead the Sunni created political institution of the caliphate
its a question of terminology thats my understanding anyway
>>
>>76756748
that is Jihad difa3i i specified jihad ibtidai
>>
>>76756767
In that one example yes, but as the supreme leader of the Islamic Republic he is the acting Imam until Imam Mahdi returns and can declare any form of Jihad he wants.
That's why he is known as Imam Khamenei, as he is the current acting Imam until Imam Mahdi returns.
>>76756752
It wasn't a Sunni created political institution. It was an institution that was agreed upon by all Muslims. The difference came from whether Ali or Abu Bakr should become the first Imam/Caliph.
After Imam Ali's passing there was once again disagreements on who should become the next imam/caliph, so the caliphate broke in two, and the shia chose Ali's son Hassan to become the next leader of their caliphate, while the sunni chose someone else for their caliphate.
>>
>>76756997
جهاد البتداءي is a special case and is not possible during occultation, do some research on it you will see
>>
>>76705212
We're cute desu :^)
>>76705370
Izem pls
>>
>>76756383
Wtf is dari blood lol? Also what is your ethnicity?
>>
The fact that you take /pol/ and whatever you learnt on 4chan as any sort of thing to guide your life on shows me that you are retarded lmao.
>>
>>76759173
Ignore that Iraqi "Girl". It's just a 26 year old Pedo Shia who discovered a proxy.
>>
>>76759205
I figured it's a meme. From experience any holier than thou is a slut when push comes to the shove. Especially women that visit 4chan lmao.

>UAE
>Algeria
RUSED TWICE TODAY.
>>
Also;
>I want fascism and hate freedom, but I want just enough freedoms to be able to post on 4chan and express freespeech daily ;)
>>
>>76756435
Ancestrydna.com
>>76757323
You're right
>>76759173
Like I said I went from being a liberal minded muslim
>>76759205
>Iraqi "Girl"
I don't need to prove myself to some normie. I legit said I can prove I'm a Muslim girl. At this point you're the autistic one I gave our my public skype and discord so you can confirm using those, autist. Like you legit must have not read the thread just a few points I made.
>>76759232
>Another autistic normie.
>when push comes to shove
>when you don't have one pieces of evidence supporting what you say you just say it and look stupid. Go back to /r9k/.
>>76759798
I'm trying to spread my ideology something you normies wouldn't comprehend. Not one valid point against what I believe in was made after 92 posters. Freespeech is a product of the Jew (and not "free") and what I'm doing like I said is spreading my ideology because I know no one has any valid points against it. Heil hitler. Gas the kikes (and you).
>>
>>76760762
You would be a semite subhuman in Hitlers eyes
>>
>>76759173
I meant to say that I used to be a typical liberal muslim and no I really didn't learn about fascism and WN from /pol/, i did from getting to know a crap ton of WN. I mostly got red pilled on history (some thing called actual reading of books and articles that WEREN'T written by the Jews to deceive the goyium) and that's when it hit me and everything made sense about whats happening right now and what was always happening. Maybe you should try widening the spectrum of what you read instead of it all being "Hitler was terrible" "holocaust was real."
>>
>>76760887
I do believe in a racial hierarchy like I already explained before
"According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[6]" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
>>
File: whoooah.jpg (42KB, 520x563px) Image search: [Google]
whoooah.jpg
42KB, 520x563px
>>76760762
>calls me autistic normie
>tells me to go to r9k
Are you literally retarded?
>>76761080
>all this autism
Take your roleplay to /pol/.
>>
>>76760887
"Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, for example, "was granted honorary Aryan" status by the Nazis for his close collaboration with Hitler and the Third Reich."
>>
>>76759205
Now it makes sense. "She" sounded like too much of a larper which is why I didn't believe anything until "she" posted pics. Thanks for calling "her" out.
>>
Iranians have no life lmao
>>
Also
>calls everyone who disagrees with her a normie
You do realise that makes you sound like a screeching autist?
>>
>>76705212
Turkish girls (and boys) are much better in anal sex.
Berbers are hot though. Especially the blonde ones.
>>
>>76761195
>>76761226
Like I repeated many many times I can prove myself (like I already proved myself as a shia yesterday now its proving that I'm a woman). I know none of you fggts would do it because you know I'm telling the truth you're just trying to be normie trolls. If you're so curious as if to I'm really telling the truth or not you literally have my Skype and my discord YOU CAN FIND OUT YOU AUTIST.
(Meanwhile none of you have any actual constructive criticism for what I have to say).
>>
>>76761668
>constructive criticisms
Because everything you write comes off as deluded /pol/ rambling, but kek, let me give you something.
>>76760762
>liberal minded muslim
So you went from a relatively reasonable political position to being an alt-right nutjob that browses r9k and pol. Brilliant progression. Oh wait you aren't even alt-right, you're roleplaying as a fascist. I bet you haven't even read Gentili or any actual serious literature about fascism, but yeah, keep "educating" yourself with paint made pictures meant to redpill us poor "autistic, normies".
>another autistic normie
You're putting together buzzwords for no good reason.
>evidence
If you weren't such a sour, dull cunt you could actually attract someone and then once you actually had a choice about being a social pariah, you could say that you've chosen this lifestyle lmao. It's like an ugly, fat basement dweller telling he is a virgin by *choice*.
>spreading my ideology
On 4chan? What do you think your audience is? I'd say interest based boards and the less political ones actually have some sane people that are well adjusted and can function in society, but if you stumble in /pol/ or /r9k/ you realise that you are literally surrounded by insecure genetic failures that would be shot if they actually lived in any of the regimes they fantasize about. Even worse is that lots of the people that browse those boards are literally underaged retards.
Anyways
>4chan is politically important
How many people even know "who" 4chan is, lol?
>valid point
Literally dozens, you're too dumb to understand anything that doesn't confirm to your deluded views.
>free speech
>Jewish
Have you read a fucking history book? I suggest you actually read about European history, Age of Enlightenment in particular. Unless you are implying that Voltaire and much of great European artists were all Jews. Or philosophers as a matter of fact.
>no one has any valid points agaisnt it
If only you had an ounce of self awareness.
>>
>>76761668
And I don't care if you are a girl or a roleplaying neckbeard, girls who visit 4chan are toxic cancer and chronic attentionwhores. You are better off on /soc/ by posting your knickers and showing off your tits.
>>
>>76761668
Min way bil iraq?
>>
>>76761909
Basra
>>
>>76762008
so weird to fellow sister here
>>
is this a rafithi reunion
>>
they're..women who speak arabic as first language
>>
Arab girls here are huge sluts and below average looking. Good for an easy fuck if you're not scared ot STDs.
>>
>>76761840
Being liberal is a mental diease. Bring liberal and a man is even worse just shows how much of a beta cuck you are. Liberal muslims are not real muslim you can't believe in islam and be liberal. I have read fascist literature. I used to be a defensive retard like you.
>calls me a sour, full cunt
>speaks about me using buzzwords
You're a loser anyone with half a brain would be on the right because morally speaking that's where historically and currently where morality and family values preside.
>social pariah
I chose to be one, I did. I'm fairly above average looking and have remained chaste and chose to be on the far right. Your autism is telling you that it can't be true but it does happen you autistic fggt. I'm too edgy for /pol/ they don't like me anyway. I agree they are somewhat autistic. Don't lie and say valid points against fascism were made. The only points that were is that I was "too young" to have radical beliefs. I know about the enlighment probably the worse thing that happened to the west after the jews. The only true sane people were born before that retarded revolution. They were influenced by retarded jewry. Everything bad ties right back to the Jews if you do your research.
>>
>>76760762
>I don't need to prove myself to some normie
he's an ugly autistic Algerian skeleton permavirgin, thinks you're me for some reason
>>
>>76762217
"arabic" girls you have are half nigger Moroccans and Algerians
>>
>>76762391
>liberal is a mental disease
I don't think you understand what mental ilness.
>you are
I am neither liberal, nor any of the buzzwords you are using. As a side note, it is quite astounding how the only people who care about cuckholdry are literal cuckolds and /pol/ types. So what do you people have in common? Why is it that moral crusaders of pol can't stop calling people cuckolds? I think you are projecting your disgusting fetishes, so stop. It's even worse when literal neckbeards pretend when they are alphas when they can't even attract a woman in real life. It's disgusting, but so are you.
>I have read fascist literature
You actually haven't, no need to roleplay.
>insults are buzzwords
No, you are a sour and a dull cunt.
>anyone with a half brain
So /pol/ is the only place that is right, anyone before them except very few select people were all wrong. Right. That's an intelligent statement.
>above average looking
doubt.png
>your autism
Do you even understand what autism is or are you incapable of not talking in memes for a moment?
>all that "It's da jOoosa" talk
Someone is missing their pills.
If Enlightenment is so bad, you surely must have read Kant, Leibnitz and Voltaire for starters. Or Spinoza or anyone that was relevant before, during and after that time period. While I agree that Enlightenment was not good, I think that for different reasons, and you think that for the wrong reasons, i.e., you are wrong either ways and too stupid to know why.
>do you research
Since when is iconographs made by neckbeards on /pol/ and some dusty blog or article by some nutjob that doesn't hold any real ground actual "research".

I got shit to do, you can pretend you won another moral crusade against "liberal cucks" or whatever strawman you have in your head for anyone with criticism for your retarded beliefs.
>>
>>76705417
What would happen if I revealed to her it was all a sham to get in her pussy and she had slept with a filthy Kuffar?
>>
>>76762558
That's Arab for me. That's what they claim to be.
>>
File: IMG_3413.jpg (23KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3413.jpg
23KB, 208x243px
>>76762391
>claims to be a Muslim
>chose to be on the far right
You realize they want you deported right?
>>
>>76763855
You doing most lefty things in a majority muslim country gets you stoned/necked right?
>>
>>76764101
No, doing haram things in a majority muslim country gets you stoned/necked
>>
File: 1498944577914.jpg (279KB, 1000x979px) Image search: [Google]
1498944577914.jpg
279KB, 1000x979px
>>76762787
>I don't think you understand what mental illness
You don't understand neither of them then

>how the only people who care about cuckholdry are literal cuckolds and /pol/ types
>Cuck gets upset when called out

>You actually haven't, no need to roleplay.
>"If you read what I have and disagree with me you're a liar" mentality aka child mentality

>soul and dull cunt
>touche fggt

>/pol/ is the only place that is right
No, I'm too edgy for /pol/ like I said before

>all that "It's da jOoosa" talk
>DIRTY KIKE DETECTED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNxoLsQExPY

>>76763855
Refugees and immigrants need to go home (you must have not read the thread because I previously mentioned that I will be deporting myself).The west belongs to white Europeans (jews need gasing, rapefugees need to go home). I'm into fascism because it promotes a national and cultural identity for every nationality, not even just whites. Jews have ruined this identity for whites by spreading multiculturalism. I mean just take a look at who is in power in the west its all jews or kike backers.

>>76764101
I wish
>>
>>76764185
you're not iraqi.
stop the roleplaying.
>>
>>76764185
>Refugees and immigrants need to go home (you must have not read the thread because I previously mentioned that I will be deporting myself).The west belongs to white Europeans (jews need gasing, rapefugees need to go home). I'm into fascism because it promotes a national and cultural identity for every nationality, not even just whites. Jews have ruined this identity for whites by spreading multiculturalism. I mean just take a look at who is in power in the west its all jews or kike backers.
You realize everything you said is the opposite of what Islam stands for?
I'm beginning to think that turbah and chador you posted belongs to your mom and you're just an edgy apostate.
>>
File: 2017-02-01 21.04.27.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-01 21.04.27.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>76764236
I'm full Iraqi. That's a picture of me when I was a kid (in Basra, Iraq).

>>76764292
That what you think what Islam stands for but don't get cucked by the Jews, multiculturalism will cause the end of western civilization.The jews control ISIS even.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

What I know for sure is that Islam is not about grown men running away from the middle east because they are too beta too fight off ISIS and then go to the west and demand the government spends their money on them. Do you see whats happening in Europe or are you blind?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putezSS32m8
>>
>>76764236
Get rekt shroogi
>>
File: 1489371764281.jpg (69KB, 479x326px) Image search: [Google]
1489371764281.jpg
69KB, 479x326px
>>76764598
>multiculturalism will cause the end of western civilization
>will cause the end of western civilization
No shit. As a muslim it's your job to make sure that happens.
>>
>>76764598
جاوبيني بالعراقي
>>76764659
اني مو شروگي
انهي حياتك من فضلك
>>
>>76764598
>The jews control ISIS even.
You mean the west does. Israel is America's bitch.
And before you go on an anti semitic rant you should know jews are people of the book.
>Do you see whats happening in Europe or are you blind?
Yes and it's glorious. Those kuffar are getting justice for their past crimes.
>>
>>76764748
لا حبيبي حسوني لت ضوج
>>
>>76764663
No, we want to islamify the west, not end it. The Jews want to end the west by slowly integrating more and more cultures and making whites a minority so they could feel like they are white (jews are not white, they are filth. Don't even try to argue that they are white). Jews also want to make Islam unappealing because they want a degenerate secular society ALL AROUND THE GLOBE. Jews have always been degenerate, do you know what they did to the prophets and messengers ?

>>76764659
>Get rekt shroogi
>>
>>76764748
اني عراقية
>>
File: memriworsethanjewmeme.jpg (91KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
memriworsethanjewmeme.jpg
91KB, 680x497px
>>76764748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g
That just reminded me of funny that how her and I are from the same city, and have the same name. She needs to get a beheading from ISIS though. Degenerate hoe
(my writing in iraqi arabic is terrible but I can speak fluently btw)
>>
File: this-triggers-the-bigot.jpg (507KB, 2500x1990px) Image search: [Google]
this-triggers-the-bigot.jpg
507KB, 2500x1990px
>>76764908
>No, we want to islamify the west, not end it
You can't do it without destroying western civilization first. It is by far the greater threat.
>The Jews want to end the west by slowly integrating more and more cultures and making whites a minority so they could feel like they are white (jews are not white, they are filth. Don't even try to argue that they are white)
You can't talk about jews like that as they are people of the book. Call them Israeli's or Zionists, not all jews are bad.
>Jews also want to make Islam unappealing because they want a degenerate secular society ALL AROUND THE GLOBE. Jews have always been degenerate, do you know what they did to the prophets and messengers ?
You know many prophets and messengers were jews themselves?
>>
>>76764908
Also, you say you want to islamify the west, but previously you said you want to deport yourself in addition to all other muslims to save western civilization, and the the west belongs to whites. So which is it?
>>
File: IMG-20170525-WA0003.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170525-WA0003.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
>>76765152
Jews are the greater threat. Jews have always been dangerous. Western civilization used to be great and moral until jews took over. It need islam to regain morality.
>not all jews are bad
>NORMIE
I know that many prophets and messengers were Jews but Jews destroyed their teachings and made up their own.
>>76765268
Islam is not a nationality its not a culture but rather a lifestyle. You can't take over other people's countries that they worked on and built.
I am going back because I don't think the west is gonna become islamified anytime soon its gonna take time and nonwhites don't belong in the west even if its islamified. I already helped a lot of people with seeing Islam as the true religion and will continue on.
>>
>>76765152
whats the story behind that image?
Why is that jewish man holding up a muslim girl?
No muslim parents would let one of those things near their daughter.
>>
>>76765636
Man shut the fuck up most of Muslims are good people
>>
>>76764968
>>76765118
you're both likely niggers, and should go back to africa
curse the abbasids for importing your kind and making basra to house you
>>
Jesus Christ Muslims really are fucking insane, this thread is so cancerous.
>>
>>76765700
That person is saying that Muslims should not let their children near kikes, didn't say that muslims aren't good. Jews aren't good and a good muslim wouldn't be hanging around jews
>>76765831
Retard didn't you see my DNA test I posted earlier. I'm Arab, you're likely a triggered nigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePV2946gh-o
>>
>>76765998
You the reason the Jews left Iraq
>>
>>76766044
Shame the didnt leave earth.
>>
>>76766044
>You the reason the Jews left Iraq
I wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

>>76766138
>Shame the didnt leave earth.
kek
>>
>>76766212
Layash inti haqda?
>>
File: 1499091613290.png (892KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499091613290.png
892KB, 960x540px
>>76765998
everything south of najaf is a nigger
and you have nigger ideology, we have enough religious freaks here, stay in usa
and iraqi jews were based you shitter
>>
>>76766351
Bro ini min Baghdad
>>
>>76766351
lmao I like this Iraqi and his hatred for niggers. We taught you well.
>>
>>76766248
>Asia for Asians
>Africa for Africans
>White countries for everyone
Just plain hateful

>>76766351
Aren't you badass
pasting a nig on my face when I'm lighter skinned than you to make yourself feel better

I noticed that I was first accused of larping as shia muslim then as a female, when I proved both now I'm a nigger eventhough I already showed my ancestry DNA results.
Someone is butthurt about my opinions kek
>>
>>76766520
Amarath nafsya
>>
>>76766390
enta yahudi?
>>76766487
all americans are niggers regardless of skin color
>>76766520
you're not lighter than me shamseesha
and yeah your opinions are retarded and you're a retarded diawhora
>>
>>76766600
لا شيعي
>>
File: 1494437736245.gif (142KB, 148x209px) Image search: [Google]
1494437736245.gif
142KB, 148x209px
>>76766628
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>76765636
>what is a levantine muslim
>>
>>76766600
>all americans are niggers regardless of skin color
We invented nigger hating ya dune coon.
>>
File: DNA Origins 1.png (144KB, 1347x640px) Image search: [Google]
DNA Origins 1.png
144KB, 1347x640px
>>76766600
>typical retarded normie
>no arguments against what I presented just insults
>gg
>>
File: DNA Origins 2.png (140KB, 1345x641px) Image search: [Google]
DNA Origins 2.png
140KB, 1345x641px
>>76766730
He's basically autistic with no knowledge of american history
>"what is the kkk" says the normie
>>
>>76766730
>We invented nigger hating
?
we were calling them animals 1000 years before america was a country

>>76766787
4% africa
8%south asia
you seriously think you're an iraqi?
you're a nigger hindu
a self hating white worshiping nigger hindu
fuckoff and don't come back shroogia
>>
>>76767010
Basra hottest place in Iraq
>>
>>76767106
only in temprature
ayyyy
>>
>>76739849
whoa, someone with a brain cell on /int/

to the incinerator with you
>>
>>76767149
How fast is the internet there when I went it was shitty
>>
>>76767203
mine is 3 mb/s
50$ a month
>>
>>76767272
is it better in Erbil?
>>
>>76767010
>4% africa
its 2 percent actual black and 2 percent north african
>8% south asia
lots of arabs raped hindus

>just proves that arabs/my ancestors raped everyone

>completely ignore the act that I'm 86% west asian and 2% white

>you seriously think you're an iraqi?
yes I am Iraqi, u fggt

>a self hating white worshiping nigger hindu
I don't hate myself. You acknowledge that niggers and Hindus are inferior but you don't want to acknowledge that whites are superior. Sounds like you're the one with the issues.

>fuckoff and don't come back shroogia
this is my thread so bite me
>>
>>76767304
idk
>>
>>76767315
Go marry white boy
>>
>>76767346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
I posted this earlier you niggas too retarded to watch. Race mixing is degenerate.
>>
>>76767315
yeah inferior to me
so are whites
this is my thread now
you're too stupid and nigger and hindu to represent iraq
>>
>>76767393
So who you gonna marry then?
>>
>>76767393
Arabs and Whites are both Caucasoids.
>>
>>76767423
Arab Muslim
>>76767407
You're a fggt with special needs
keep denying when you legit know its the truth just makes you look more beta
Make your own thread you can't take over mine fggt degenerate
>>76767477
There is a difference between white and Caucasian. Indians are Caucasian too.
>>
>>76767585
your iq is no more than 43
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>76767676
>uses insults b/c no real arguments
someone is in denial
>>
>>76767676
wasted
kys
>>
>>76767757
insults are arguments feggit
its called argumentum ad hominem
>>
>>76767798
>ad hominem
>use of logical fallacies
>basically autistic
>>
File: Caucasoid_f5e161_5844609.jpg (97KB, 900x383px) Image search: [Google]
Caucasoid_f5e161_5844609.jpg
97KB, 900x383px
>>76767760
>>
>>76767863
just because its a logical fallcy doesnt mean its not an argument
e.g. Karl Marx was a lazy subhuman faggot
its a logical fallacy but its still the best argument against communism
>>
>>76767949
>best argument against communism
>>
>>76768021
name a better argument
>>
>>76767949
it's nice to see someone with working brain on this god forsaken website
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.