[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int food recipes/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 22

File: image70[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image70[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Since the OT in this thread >76522808 about the correct way to cook a perfect Italian pasta generated some interest (recipe here >76535304), I thought that we could educate other anons about how our traditional and local food is made by sharing our own recipes and photos.

Make us hungry.
>>
And I fucked up the links...

Original thread: >>76522808

Original recipe: >>76535304
>>
File: 5955[1].jpg (23KB, 477x390px) Image search: [Google]
5955[1].jpg
23KB, 477x390px
> tfw Norwegians keep butchering Italian food

Sorry, Giovanni.
>>
>>76595364
very nice carbonara, thanks italy for this recipe
>>
File: hd750x421[1].jpg (56KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
hd750x421[1].jpg
56KB, 750x421px
>>76595364

Fun fact: Findus is an Italian company, they mostly produce frozen meals and food.

I guess they altered the recipe for your local tastes.

However, while Carbonara has a specific recipe (eggs, guanciale, pepper), there are variations with altered ingredients or added, of course the name would change into - for example - "Carbonara di zucchine".

>Pic related: Carbonara recipe + zucchine
>>
File: 1498536701604[1].png (389KB, 1003x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1498536701604[1].png
389KB, 1003x1072px
If someone in the previous thread managed to try the pasta recipe attached, let me know how it ended because I'm curious.
>>
>>76595659
Non la sapevo la cosa di aggiungere l'acqua di cottura...ho imparato una cosa nuova.
>>
File: crime against humanity.jpg (729KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
crime against humanity.jpg
729KB, 1280x1707px
>>76595364
that's nothing, nazis managed to fuck spanish and italiana at the same time thanks to their efficiency
>>
Boil rice
Put rice in a bowl
Put some soy sauce
voila
>>
>>76595576

Funny how Norwegian commercials present foreign food companies as if they're Norwegian.

I ordered Carbonara in Turkey once, and they had a little curry in it. It was kinda good.

Here's a genuine Norwegian butchering of pizza, though. It's Grandiosa, and it's the most popular frozen pizza here, somehow.
>>
File: APC_0012.jpg (2MB, 3670x2753px) Image search: [Google]
APC_0012.jpg
2MB, 3670x2753px
Ok, since the pasta recipe I posted was based on a recipe with mazzancolle shrimps, now I'll show you how to cook a concentrated broth with the "wastes" from the cleaning of the shrimp shells and heads.

Sorry for the shit pic, that was the best my phone could made with such light.

The name is "Fumetto di crostacei"

>>76595824
>lemon on pizza

I'M SUFFERING
>>
File: Fumetto1.jpg (1MB, 3500x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Fumetto1.jpg
1MB, 3500x1313px
>>76596008

I used mazzancolle shrimps, but you can use different or multiple kinds like "regular" shrimps or scampi.

Mazzancolle have a light, sweet flavor, so if you add other crustaceans the broth will have a stronger flavor.

The doses are for a broth that will go in 300+ grams of pasta, so 3 people, and for this you need at least 500 grams of whole crustaceans, shell included in weighing of course.

>Take shrimps
>With a knife clean cut the head without squeezing it
>Peel the shells away and collect them + heads in a separated plate/bowl
>>
My knowledge about Italian food is: pizza, pasta, panzerotti, parmigiana, piadine, erbazzone, gnocco fritto
>>
>>76596570
Do you have italian restaurants in your country? If yes, are they common just in Minsk or in other cities?
>>
File: boger face.png (30KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
boger face.png
30KB, 514x352px
>>76596679
Soy de España
Hoy he cenado en un restaurante de comida "europea" que sí tenía algunos platos italianos
>>
>>76596795
No me jodas. ¿Y qué coño haces allí?
>>
>>76596832
Vacaciones, he venido hoy
>>
>>76595364
What's up with Norwegians and the food genocide?
Wait, the one than butchered the tacos was Norwegian too no?
>>
File: Questioning.jpg (127KB, 604x441px) Image search: [Google]
Questioning.jpg
127KB, 604x441px
>>76596862
¿Y a ver qué? ¿Cuánto tiempo? Cuenta algo hombre.
>>
If I don't have access to Italian meat can I just throw bacon on pasta?
>>
>>76596862
Hows the food? Did it gib you slav powers? How are the grills?
>>76596008
>>76596351
We do something related in my house, we add a sofrito tough.
>>
File: Fumetto2.jpg (2MB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
Fumetto2.jpg
2MB, 3500x2625px
>>76596351

Now put the cleaned shrimps in the fridge and keep the shells/heads with you.

Ingredients needed for this step:

>Pachino tomatoes: 5 (don't use too much of them or elsewhere the broth will be too dense)
>Parsley: 3 branches or whole leaves
>Olive oil
>Onion: one half
>White wine (cheap wine is ok): half a glass
>Water

---

>Wash and cut in 4 parts the tomatoes
>Cut the onion
>Take a high pan
>put in: olive oil, tomatoes and onions
>Turn on the gas on medium
>Make the oil sizzle (cover the pan) and let the tomatoes become softer and the onions golden
>Be sure NOT to burn the onions
>Throw inside the shrimp shells and heads and keep stir while crushing the heads with the back part of a spoon
>After few minutes, when the shells are "toasted" it's time to add the wine
>Put the wine and raise the gas on medium-high so the alcohol can evaporate
>Keep stirring until you won't smell the alcohol anymore
>Turn the gas back on medium
>At this point you have to completely cover all the content with water (step 3 in the picture)
>Add even more water than what I did in that picture, the shells need to be submerged
>Keep stirring and crushing again the sheels so they can release all the juices in the heads (also you'll crush the vegetables)
>Once the water start boiling (4) turn the gas on low level and partially cover the pan

Let the broth boil for at least 40 minutes and be careful not to exaggerate with the heat or the broth will retire too fast.

Once every 10 minutes stir and crush the content again.
>>
>>76596909
Pues no sé, me llamaba la atención porque es un lugar muy poco turístico, y justo ha coincidido que han empezado a permitir venir sin visado así que aquí estoy. Curiosidad más que nada.
>>76596986
Sólo he ido a cenar y la comida estaba muy rica, pero no era típica de aquí y además era carilla
>>
File: APC_0013 (2).jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
APC_0013 (2).jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>76597064

When the broth is boiling on low you can add the parsley, the doses are subjective (I used leaves from the parsley plant I have on my balcony), it will add freshness.

You need to follow the broth as it's boiling, because the time mostly depends on the water quantity you added and the temperature, but as I said at least 40 minutes are needed.

Remember to taste the broth so you can adjust it if it's needed, before it's too late.

After this amount of time has passed the broth will now be retired and will have a deep orange color.

The first times you need to practice in order to be able to obtain the desired quantity of broth, however raise the gas on high and let it boil with the pan uncovered for some minutes if you want it to retire fast, but do this at least after 40 minutes or in the final stage when the broth already has a concentrated taste.

>Take a cup or a container large enough
>place a net colander over that
>start to take out all the shells/heads/solid ingredients from the broth and put them in the colander
>with the help of a spoon press on the content so it can release all the residual broth while you filter it
>When all the garbage has been removed from the broth inside the pan you can judge if the quantity of the broth is ok
>If yes: keep filtering it
>if not: high gas until it reduces enough

When you're done you'll end up just like pic related, a deep orange broth.

You may want to add some olive oil on top of that (gently stir) and maybe a little pepper and parsley.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>76597615

You're done, the broth is ready to be consumed.

It can be used to enhance pasta with fish/crustacean sauces or to make fish soups.

The original recipe here >>76595659 has been made using that broth to enhance the shrimps flavor in the pasta, if you want to make this just follow that original recipe but make sure to add the cleaned shrimps (I told you to store them in the fridge, remember?) togheter with the tomatoes.

--> Step 6 of the first post in that image (let the oil cool down [...])

The broth must be used in the final part, when you have to add the pasta cooking water in the sauce with the half cooked pasta.

In this case you FIRST add the broth and then you adjust the liquid content by adding ladles of cooking water, of course an inferior number of what I told you in the pictured recipe.

>pic related

If you feel in advance that there's too much broth, be smart and instead of taking out the pasta after 5/6 minutes take it out even before so you won't overboil it when you wait the broth and water to retire.
>>
>>76596008
>>76596351
So why are you eating your own kind, Shitalian? because UMA DELICIA?
>>
>>76598026
Thanks for bumping the thread, Cletus.
>>
Aw shite. I turned off the computer or else I'd have written some desert recipe.
>>
>eating seabugs
>>
>>76596008
>>76596351
So why are you eating your own kind, Shitalian?

because UMA DELlCIA?
>>
>>76598064
Literally the gold of the sea

Nobody wants to post other recipes?
>>
>>76598273
I do! Don't have and pics, but these are original recipies donut steel:

Chickpea Salad:
- 3 cans chickpeas
- 1 large field tomato
- 1 large yellow/sweet onion
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 tub feta (with brine)
- mint to taste (maybe 1/4-1/3 cup?)
- cilantro to taste (maybe 1/4-1/3 cup?)
- lemon juice to taste
- olive oil to taste

1. open cans of chickpeas, drain, dump into bowl
2. cut tomato and onion into small pieces, jump into bowl
3. cut or shred mint, spinach, and cilantro, add to bowl
4. crumble feta and add to bowl with brine
5. mix ingredients
6. add lemon juice and olive oil to taste (along with a dash of white vinegar if you like)
>>
>>76599392
Lebanese-inspired stuffed eggplants:
- 1kg ground beef
- 2 large eggplants
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 fresh hot pepper of choice
- handful of pine nuts (toasted)
- garlic or garlic powder to taste
- fresh parsley to taste
- dash cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika

For sauce:
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup pomagranite arils
- small handful pine nuts (toasted)

Directions comin' up
>>
Thanks anon
>>
>>76599612
Oops, more ingredients:
- olive oil
- 1 white onion

1. halve eggplants, take out the cores so that there's a hole in the center, then rub outsides with olive oil
2. cut onions, pepper, eggplant remains u just cut out
3. add onions, pepper, and quarter to half of eggplant remains to pan with olive oil and cook until onions are translucent
4. add ground beef to pan, cook while adding spices and garlic (i prefer crushing it)
5. when meat is browned, add tomato paste and pine nuts, stir then adjust for taste (e.g. adding more garlic or tomato paste)
6. spoon meat mixture into hollowed-out eggplants
7. cook eggplants in oven for ~45 mins on 425F or until eggplant is soft/top of meat is browned

8. mix yogurt, garlic (crushed is best) pomegranate arils, the rest of your pine nuts
9. serve sauce alongside eggplant for dipping
>>
>>76599815
np np, I love cooking and have tried to create recipe threads here to no avail. Shame /ck/ is such a shithole.

>>76599612
>>76599852
All ingredient quantities here are approximated because I cook to taste, so if anyone wants to try these, feel free to play with them. The chickpea salad is a hit at potlucks, and the stuffed eggplant is seriously uma delicia on another level, especially as leftovers.

Next up: heirloom carrot soup!
>>
File: WP_20160714_00_53_24_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160714_00_53_24_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
Fresh octopus and potatoes salad, aka "Insalata di polipo".

Ingredients:

>1 octopus (generally from 1,5 to 2 kg)
>1 carrot
>half a big onion or 1 onion if normal sized
>N potatoes (judge by the size you have)
>minced parsley
>[optional] pepper
>>
>>76599956
Heirloom Carrot Soup:
- 1 lb or one big bunch of carrots (heirloom preferred, but regular carrots work too)
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash (optional)
- 1 large yellow/sweet onion
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp coriander
- 4 cloves garlic
- butter
- salt and pepper to taste

1. Chop onion and carrots into small pieces (doesn't have to be too small)
2. Add liberal amount of butter to pot
3. Cook onions in butter until translucent (don't brown)
4. Add broth and wine into pot, turn heat to low, and add carrots (and squash if you're using it)
5. Add coriander and garlic then cover pot and simmer for 30 mins
6. Uncover and boil down liquid until it's a few cm above the carrots
7. pour into blender or use hand blender and puree soup
8. add salt and pepper to taste and adjust flavor if necessary
>>
>>76596862
why are you on holiday in Belarus?
>>
>>76595659
I'm gonna have to try this. I don't make enough pasta.

Beer Bread:
I didn't come up with this one, but it's really FUCKING good.
Link: http://www.food.com/recipe/beer-bread-73440
>>
>>76600421
Because I was curious about the country
>>
File: Polipo1.jpg (3MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Polipo1.jpg
3MB, 4096x3072px
>>76600099

Important note about the octopus: the best way to obtain a soft perfect cooked meat is to freeze the octopus for 1-2 days or buying that already frozen (like I do).

The first step of course is to unfreeze the octopus, so depending by its size this could take hours: be prepared in advance.

>Once the octopus is ready, wash it with hot water and be sure to remove all the ice inside the head

The following step can be done when the octopus has been cooked but I prefer to do it with the raw meat, because yes.

>let's remove the eyes and the beak (if your octopus has it of course)
>with a sharp knife cut all the meat surrounding the eyes and take them out (step 1 in picture), clean all the jelly thing inside with water

Now we have to take the beak out, for doing this you have to expose the octopus mouth at the center of the tentacles and hold the octopus with your hands while with your thumbs you strongly press the octopus head down, like if you're trying to press out what's inside.

If you do well you'll see the beak peeking out and eventually you'll be able to extract it.

With your sharp knife carve the meat just near the mouth and do the same as you did with the eyes, take off the mouth and clean the remaining parts of the beak inside (if any).

[cont.]

It's easy, don't worry, at this point the octopus is clean (wash again with water).
>>
File: IMG_9726.jpg (355KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9726.jpg
355KB, 1280x960px
Netherlands representing
Ingredients: 1kg potatoes, carrots and onions
Boil water, put in potatoes. Wait 5 minutes and add (diced) carrots and onions. Cook for 20-30 minutes or longer if you want it really doesn't matter. Drain water, put everything in blender.
Congratulations you now have a dutch meal.
Pic related, it's the meal (hutspot)

Disclaimer: you can add salt
>>
>>76600430
Lazy pan-fried fish and kale:

- 2 steaks of your fish of choice (grouper's my fav)
- olive oil
- lemon
- cayenne pepper
- fresh curly parsley
- paprika
- garlic (method of choice)
- salt
- bunch kale

1. coat bottom of pan with olive oil, then add a few dashes of lemon juice and swirl around until they mix
2. add a dash of salt, paprika, cayenne, and a liberal amount of garlic and pieces of parsley (i just tear the leaves into small pieces), swirl pan around again, then taste the mixture and balance
3. heat stove to medium high, once oil is hot then add fish steaks
4. sprinkle cayenne, paprika, salt, garlic, and parsley on top side of steaks
4. cover pan and cook steaks for ~3-4 mins on one side
5. uncover pan, flip steaks, add shredded kale to parts of the pan that aren't covered in fish and coat with oil + other juices
6. cover again and cook for ~2-3 mins
7. if either side isn't brown, keep them on a bit longer, flipping as needed. if fish isn't cooked through, turn heat to medium-low and keep covered
8. once steaks are done, plate, then fry kale in the remaining pan juices until it's nice and crispy (the parsley gets nice and crispy too)
>>
>>76600906
This sounds bretty good as far as poverty good goes. I'd add a pinch of nutmeg and some butter.
>>
>>76600870

Now, let's boil the octopus and the potatoes.

I suggest you to first make the potatoes so you can place them in a casserole, giving them the time to rest and absorb the oil you'll pour over them.

>peel the potatoes and cut them like you see in step 4 of the picture (random dimensions)
>wash the potatoes with cold water until the water dripping out from them is transparent and not "white" anymore
>boil them until done, they should be soft but of course they don't need to break because they're too cooked
>drain the water and put them in a casserole (even if they're still hot it's ok) and let them rest until cooled down
>pour a generous amount of olive oil and stir
>let them rest

The octopus:

>peel a big carrot
>peel the half onion and leave it as it is
>in case you chose to use a whole onion you need to cut it in halves
>take a pan big enough to accomodate the whole octopus and fill it with water
>[optional] add a pinch of marine salt
>put the onion and the carrot and make it boil

Now it's time for a little trick

>when the water is boiling pick the octopus by the head and gently dip its tentacles in the water (so half the octopus should be in water)
>quickly pull the octopus out from the water
>repeat step 1-2 for 3 times
>you'll see the tentacles wrinkle
>place the whole octopus in the water and make sure that it'll look like step 2 in the photo

Generally the boiling time should be for sure > 30 minutes but to check the doneness you have two options:

1) using a toothpick sting a tentacle and feel if the meat is soft enough

2) cut a small piece of tentacle and taste

The meat should be soft, be aware that if you overcook it then it will become hard and you'll waste a good octopus!

[cont.]

>>76600906

Nice, thanks.
>>
>>76600906
>Add cheese after draining water
>Is now a expensive delicacy
>>
File: skin.png (2MB, 995x913px) Image search: [Google]
skin.png
2MB, 995x913px
>>76601468

When the octopus is cooked, take it out from the water and place it on your preferred surface to cool down (step 3/4).

Now the last part, a bit annoying but then you're finished.

>take kitchen scissors and cut every tentacle, then cut the whole head.
>cut the head in half and clean the impurities you see inside
>cut in stripes all the meat and put it in the casserole with potatoes

Cleaning the tentacles:

>pick a tentacle
>with the tip of a knife you have to cut the loosy skin in excess (see picture)

It's easy, you'll immediatly feel what you need to cut.

>once the tentacles are cleaned (you only have to cut the excess skin so don't peel the whole tentacle!) cut them in pieces like you see here >>76600099
>do the same with the rest of the remaining octopus you have
>put all the octopus with the potatoes, pour again a generous amount of olive oil on them (the previous oil has been absorbed by the potatoes)
>stir and add minced parsley
>wrap the casserole with plastic kitchen sheets and put it in the fridge

The more time it spends in the fridge, the better will the flavor be.

When you're going to eat it take the casserole out from the fridge at least 30 minutes before, again add some oil if needed, a little salt if needed (taste a sample of octopus before), pepper and more parsley if you like.

Done.
>>
Warmy Gyudon

>Ingredients
Sweet Ginger Water
BBQ Sauce
200gr Meat Straight Sliced
Cola 150ML
Salty Soy sauce 3 food spoons
Shallot 2pcs sliced
Garlic 1pc sliced
Onion 3/4pc straight sliced
Green bell Pepper 1/2pc straight sliced
Sesame oil 1 teaspoons
Egg 1 pcs (stirred first) - optional

>How To
Soak the meat with BBQ sauce and sweet ginger water for a day
After that, drain the meat
boiled the cola and salty soy sauce with little fire
add shallot and garlic, mix slowly
add onion and green bell pepper
add sesame oil
after that oiled for a bit long (15 minutes or just after the onion and the bell pepper get browned)
then add the meat, mix and stir it slowly until it water is left a bit
after it looks like a stir fry, the food is ready then or add the egg to adda such creamy taste, stir it fast on the pan before prepared on the rice
>>
>>76601918

You can lightly customize this recipe if you want.

Sliced raw red onion (or the more "gentle" variety you have) can be added before putting the recipe inside fridge.

Other seafood can be added, if it's good to be eaten cold, but I suggest to keep the recipe as simple as possible.

>pic related: added mazzancolle shrimps, boiled in water 1-2 minutes before adding them
>>
File: Bbq ribs.jpg (2MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
Bbq ribs.jpg
2MB, 3500x2333px
Last one, I'm tired of writing.

It's my attempt at oven cooked BBQ pork ribs, slowly cooked at low temperature.

Ingredients:

>pork ribs
>paprika
>(if needed) beer
>BBQ sauce

So as first thing I generously season the raw ribs with the paprika (I prefer non spicy paprika) and put them inside a plastic bag (air out - closed) and let them spend the night inside the fridge.

>preheat the oven at 140°C (284°F)
>pick a casserole and put inside baking sheets
>place the meat inside and cover the whole casserole with aluminium foil (so the steam will stay inside and cook the meat)
>put it in the oven for a total of 2,40 hours
>when 1 hour and 20 minutes has passed take out the casserole and turn upside down the ribs
>put them back in the oven
>when another 1 hour and 20 minutes has passed take again them out
>pour BBQ sauce over the whole ribs and accurately sprinkle it all over the meat with the help of a brush
>take the aluminium foil away and place the casserole in the oven (uncovered)
>when the BBQ sauce has glazed on the meat repeat the sprinkle operation again one or two more times

When the BBQ sauce make a thick layer then it's ready to eat.
>>
Sweet and sour sauce (good for fried chicken or fired fish)

my advice, use wok for this

>ingredients
butter 1 food spoon
tomato sauce 4 food spoons
garlic 2 pcs sliced
onion 1/2pc straight sliced
ginger 7cm length sliced
sugar 1 food spoon
lime water 1 food spoon
orange water 200ml
maize flour 2 tea spoons (mix it with water first to be a solvent) - idk what do you called it in your country but in my country called as tepung maizena (corn flour or flour made from corn to emulate sauce)
salt 1 teaspoon
pineapple 1/2pc square sliced

>How to
add butter, then garlic and onion, stir fry a bit with a little fire
next add tomato sauce, ginger, sugar, salt, lime water, orange water, stir them all until all mixed
then add the solvent of maize flour (make sure the maize flour still as liquid first), then quickly stir it (if you don't stir it immedietly after adding maize flour, the sauce mixing will be fucked up)
add pineapple, stir and mix it
after that wait until it boil
after it was boiling, turn off the stove, and prepare it
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>76602630

I forgot the optional beer step!

So, when the first 1,20 hour have passed, if you see that the meat is too dry then pour some beer over it. Wine would be fine too.

That's it.
>>
>>76600099
Ma il polipo è quello del banco fresco del supermercato?
Io li vedo sempre già puliti con il buco sotto
>>
File: WP_20160713_15_36_19_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160713_15_36_19_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>>76602877

No, quello che ho usato io l'ho preso all'esselunga ed è surgelato. Bisogna solo pulirlo dove ho scritto.

Se lo prendi al banco del pesce come dici tu te lo danno già pulito e tutto, poi quando lo porti a casa lo metti nel congelatore 1 o 2 giorni e la carne diventa tenerissima.
>>
>>76602631
Gonna have to try this.
>>76602720
Are those capers?
>>
>>76601968
I NEED to try this. What kind of meat do you usually use?
>>
>>76595154
nice thread!
>>
>>76603726
>Are those capers?

green pepper

>>76603893

thanks
>>
It's so cute when you can tell some of these posters used Google translate or a weird dictionary for some ingredients because it's an awkward translation
>>
Thank you Italian!
>>
>>76603765
beef for steak or stew
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.