[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a racial dating preference? If so, what about that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Do you have a racial dating preference? If so, what about that race is most attractive to you?

First off, I would like to point out that I'm attracted to nearly every race besides white and black. Not because of skin colour, but facial features. I can very easily enjoy a white Hispanic girl or white Asian girl. And I can very easily enjoy a dark Indian girl or Indonesian/Filipino/Thai girl. But the facial features of European and sub-Saharan African women is such a huge turn off to me.

With that being said, my preference is largely for the face. I also prefer very short, curvy girls like Brazilians and Japanese but also very thin "golden brown" Arab women with high levels of estrogen.
>>
>>75804139
Anything but Black
>>
The fuck is 'other'

>nobody likes black chicks
Sad
>>
>>75804139
Race as a social construct does not exist in Mexico, you are either a Mexican that doesn't speak an indigenous language, a Mexican that speaks an indigenous language or a foreigner
>>
>>75804139
This has nothing to do with international culture or language

>>>/b/
>>
>>75804139
i do
japanese race
>>
>>75804210

Pretty sure there are average physical differences though. Unless Mexico is somehow as homogenous as Japan or China.
>>
>>75804214

Culture can factor into attraction as well as language. I know people who find Russian accents attractive.
>>
Is it one autistic canuck who just constantly posts race baiting shit
>>
>>75804241
yes, but being "white" or "black" or "hispanic" (whatever that means) in Mexico and other countries is more like a feature not a label or an identity, similar to being portrayed as "blonde" or "straight-haired" or "green-eyed"
>>
>>75804260
You're just race baiting and you know it faggot. Literally cuck poster tier.
>>
>>75804419

You don't need to be racist to have a dating preference dumbass.
>>
No black even if they're the only women on earth.

No Asians because they are not physically attractive to me but they have good traits.

Preferably no Indians, they're too dark for my tastes. Also no native Americans or Pacific islanders for the same reason.

The rest is fair game.
>>
if you noticed, OP switched black and white male
>>
File: 1468690547669.jpg (45KB, 1080x893px) Image search: [Google]
1468690547669.jpg
45KB, 1080x893px
>>75804139
>"Hi, I really liked your profile! Come to Dearborn with me wallahi"
>>
>>75804139
i prefer mestizas and southern europeans, no blacks nor other type of europeans
>>
>>75804502

It's from an OKCupid study. Not the most reliable dating site but you can look up the studies yourself.
>>
>>75804508

Looks like an American man. No thanks.
>>
>>75804139
White, Middle Eastern and Hispanic (all white desu) >>>> the rest
>>
I only like Portuguese, can't relate to others
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.