[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (429KB, 598x581px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.png
429KB, 598x581px
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Thanks for giving the ndp more room to grow btw.
>>
>>75359133
So the french one lost and you are happy ?
>>
>>75359133
no one cares about leaf politicians you'll need to spell this out for us
>>
>>75359184
Two /pol/ meme candidates got btfo and an unpopular neo-con candidate just won our conservative party nomination.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/bant/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/b/

Boards for people like you.
>>
>>75359252
Hey I'm just here because one obnoxious Max shill wouldn't shut the fuck up about his meme candidate for a literal year.
>>
>>75359157
We still love you France the happiness is because the French one losing means the conservatives missed out on their most unifying candidate
>>
>>75359133
The fuck, never even heard of this guy. I was assured Bernier had this in the bag.
>>
>>75359133
Everyone in the leadership race is controlled op.
No matter who wins the jews win
>>
Wtf! I was ready to #feelthebernier!
>>
can he even compete with the weedman?
>>
>>75359871
That is because you are disconnected from reality.
>>
File: 1490587000696.jpg (962KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490587000696.jpg
962KB, 1600x1200px
So this is the man they chose to lose to the weed man next time eh?
>>
File: 1488069098134.jpg (301KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1488069098134.jpg
301KB, 600x589px
>>75359924
>>
>>75360267
Personally, wished Jack didn't die. I think he could of made Canada better. Oh well, at least "LMAO WEED DUDE!, also I'm a feminist" man isn't "let me lube my ass for you my American and Chinese masters" man.
>>
File: an absolute fucking retard.jpg (50KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
an absolute fucking retard.jpg
50KB, 642x642px
>>75359871
>Bernier had this in the bag.
This is the man you are referring to correct? The one who posted this on his official campaign feed? Just making sure.
>>
>>75360345
Mouseland
>>
He's pretty good, and he has a better shot than Bernier.
>>
>>75359133
>Thanks for giving the ndp more room to grow

NDP voters would never vote conservative anyway, NDP taking away Liberal voters is good for the CPC.
>>
>>75360740
is cpc a fucking communist party
>>
>>75360379
What a fuckin country eh. It's either weedman, beardman or pencil dick jew lover
>>
>>75360790
no, conservative party of canada
ndp is communist (well socdem)
>>
>>75360793
Oh god, I forgot grump breadman von asshole III. The man so uncharismatic that even his own mother hates the sight of him. Fucker dresses like a fucking slob.
>>
>>75359133
literally who?
fucking stupid tories, all they're good at is choosing greasy morons.
say hello to another 3+ terms of TrueDon't
>>
>>75361056
he was speaker of the house for years and has been one of the frontrunners for the entire race, if you don't now who he is that reflects more on you than on the conservative party.
uniformed twats like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>75361100
well I am in the "field" atm
>>
>>75361100
Who gives a fuck about the party races? It's like a couple hundred thousand people, if even that many, that decide.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.