[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i reject a qt girl from my uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: aaaaaaaaaj.jpg (110KB, 560x554px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaj.jpg
110KB, 560x554px
Yes anons but dont call me gay after all, only read.

i am 22 but neet and virigin ,my life is a fucking loop, wake up, go to the uni, play CS.GO, go to /lat/ ,go to /esp/ go top /pol/ and laught about everything.

i consider myself ugly(tall, with glasses,very thin and pale) i cannot understand a qt loves me or something ,
>>
>>73225157
You can't be a neet if you go to the uni, you retard.
>>
>>73225240
>You can't be a neet if you go to the uni, you retard.
dont insult me you macaco
>>
File: pic.jpg (55KB, 475x564px)
pic.jpg
55KB, 475x564px
>>
File: 1471639967879.jpg (8KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471639967879.jpg
8KB, 249x250px
la cagaste jajaja
>>
>>73225157
What does this have to do with international discussion?

Try r9k or b. Maybe even a blogging platform.
>>
>>73225383
fuck off Jorge
>>
>>73225360
Holy fuck, did you seduce her or was it the other way around?
>>
>>73225407
???? tanto duele la verdad? no volveras a tener oportunidades como esta
>>
This is why othet nations believe spain is full of chads. Kindly fuck off to other board
>>
>>73225462
>did you seduce her
no i didn't meet her apparently she says that she is a friend of my best friend
>>
>>73225463
>tanto duele la verdad? no volveras a tener oportunidades como esta
i know :( soy muy timido anon
>>
File: kkk.jpg (64KB, 453x562px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
64KB, 453x562px
>>73225463
es muy guapa , bueno ya da igual
>>
>>73225157
Explain a little. Did you reject her because you didn't think she could genuinly be into you?
>>
>>73225799
>Did you reject her because you didn't think she could genuinly be into you?
honestly yes, but i am shy too
>>
>>73225867
I know plenty of nice girls with ugly guys, why wouldn't someone be interested in you?, improve that self esteem and confidence anon, you don't have to be alone for ever nor have ugly gfs just because you're not a 10/10
>>
>>73225988
i don't believe her , she could be with better man
>>
>>73225157
>>73225360
>>73225751
>be girl
>seduce a spaniard
>now in all your pictures you are BLACKED
>>
>>73226207
and yet she wanted to be with you instead of with someone else, it's not to late to tell her you were confused and it was a mistake anon!
>>
>>73225360
holy fuck lad, she looks fit
>>
>>73226105
>I know plenty of nice girls with ugly guys, why wouldn't someone be interested in you?, improve that self esteem and confidence anon, you don't have to be alone for ever nor have ugly gfs just because you're not a 10/10
i hate myself and my body . i cannot have sex with another person
>>
>>73226318
are you a virgin?
>>
>>73226349
yes
>>
>>73226366
okay that's the root of the problem.

do you get drunk sometimes?
>>
>>73225157
why tho
>>
>>73226318
oh I know that feel, are you fat?, I'm also extremely complexed with my body, but I won't let the chance of being happy pass desu
>>
>>73226390
>do you get drunk sometimes?
no , read this part >>73225157
>i am 22 but neet and virigin ,my life is a fucking loop, wake up, go to the uni, play CS.GO, go to /lat/ ,go to /esp/ go top /pol/ and laught about everything.
>>
>>73226425
>are you fat?
no i am very thin
>>
>>73226429
I read it, I think that being a virgin and having that kind of hobbies made you numb to human companionship.

being a virgin also boosts your inadequacy complexes.

I'm not going to suggest you to just go into that for fucking.

instead you should try spending some time with another person, if you're a heterosexual man the company of a woman can be one of the best things to experience, but don't think about sex all that much, just hanging out with somebody you like and getting away from your hobbies a bit can make you happier.
>>
>>73225157
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>73226486
so there's no physical reason to do that, you lack of self confidence and self esteem seems to be the main problem, maybe the girl likes you not because you're handsome or ugly but because she likes you by who you are (yes, girls also like the personality)
>>
>>73226318
now this is b8
>>
>>73226561
I understand you but I feel really bad with me, I suffered bullying when I was a teenager.
>>
>>73226957
I'm telling you because it worked for me, I still feel tense in social situations sometimes, that's why I asked you if you get drunk sometimes, I find it relieving and makes me enjoy company more, I know it's not really good advice but it's really the only one I can give.

that and stop caring about the things you think you like doing, be brave and take the opportunities to do something else when you get the chance, first times are shit but eventually you'll get a thrill for it.

good luck lad.
>>
>>73227159
Thanks anon. She would be my first gf and I have never kissed a girl
>>
>>73226574
Me considero un chico feo si te soy sincero, no funcionaria
>>
>>73227367
I know, that's why I suggested you don't think about fucking all the time if you end up going out with her, or you'll end up just getting anxious in a noticeable way, if you can you could try enjoying just the company, and from there you can decide how you want to manage things.

she might be a bitch too, you don't know, or you might have a good time and laugh at things together and you'll just know if you want to be brave and try it, even if you don't you would have spent a day with the company of someone and that's already good for you, to get away from the routine and what not.
>>
>>73227487
But I rejected her like two weeks ago and i didnt talk with her anymore
>>
>>73227841
you can always write her if you want, don't act like it's a big deal if you haven't talked to her for two weeks, don't even mention it with her.

honestly wish you good luck lad, make a thread if it goes alright (or not), cheers
>>
>>73225157
Fuck, I have the same problem. I'm not ugly, more average-looking, but I consider myself boring and annoying. I don't even understand why my friends like me and keep trying to help me.
>>
>>73228124
Thank you italibro for your help. <3
>>
>>73225157
>goto /pol/
Explains it all
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.