[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eire/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 123

File: Cosby-making-a-funny-face.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby-making-a-funny-face.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
/cosby edition/
>>
File: rei.jpg (616KB, 3189x4550px) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
616KB, 3189x4550px
Rei > Asuka
>>
File: EJQYQ8AK.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
EJQYQ8AK.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
>>
bout to watch calvary lads
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 208x156px
>>73063391
Both of them are shit
>>
>>73063411
It's shite. I turned it off close to the end. Jew propaganda shite.

>muh racemixing
>muh feeling sorry for the Holohoax
>muh denigration of the church because fedora tipping

I will spit in Brendan Gleeson's face if I see him walking around Howth. Cunt lives here too now.
>>
File: pozz.png (46KB, 307x177px) Image search: [Google]
pozz.png
46KB, 307x177px
>>
>/eire/
>>
>>73063468
he would smash your face in you wasteman
>>
>>73063468
Kek. I love that I wrote this.
>>
>>73063461
Good taste.
>>
>>73063498
I'd end that low T cunt in an instant.
>>
File: lord haw haw.jpg (30KB, 426x245px) Image search: [Google]
lord haw haw.jpg
30KB, 426x245px
voted for Ailtirí na hAiséirghe again lads
>>
>>73063468
Howth what do you have against him.
>>
>>73063498
>wasteman
>pretending to be a London nigger

Gleeson won't do anything when I roundhouse kick his face off.

>>73063580
His role in Jew propaganda. If you star in a movie with racemixing then you only have yourself to blame. When the day comes, all people that agree with racemixing will be killed on sight, by me

The film literally has scenes about muh Holohoax and the cunt from the Ivory Coast lasciviously riding a white woman.

Get a grip. Get dentures. I will kill you all.
>>
Hmm tonight of all nights trinity howth and myself laois all decide to post

Skype crew up to tricks I think

I'm not fooled
>>
>>73063461
taller shinji is indeed best girl
>>
There have been numerous indisputable masterpieces in /eire/'s time, such as the strikingly realistic classic Howth or its medieval counterpart The fake faggot germaboo Trinity. Laois/JealousAnon will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundamentals of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Laois/JealousAnon, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Laois/JealousAnon is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Laois/JealousAnon pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of /eire/ personalities for centuries to come.

Yes indeed, The time of anonymous's sovereignty over /eire/ has passed; Laois/JealousAnon is the herald of a new era that is to come.
>>
>>73063630
Will you ever fuck off with this Skype boogeyman, Christ
>>
File: Lisicki_mural_in_belfast320.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Lisicki_mural_in_belfast320.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>
>>73063680
Tommy is here too.
>>
>>73063697
How do you know?
>>
>>73063648
She's the only one who isn't severely mentally ill.
>>
File: 78634290434435.jpg (34KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
78634290434435.jpg
34KB, 250x268px
>>73063720
easy to spot him
>>
>>73063760
Get dentures.

"MUH ANIME". Grow up. I will put a blade to you.
>>
>>73063786
autism
>>
>>73063768
who are you?
>>
>>73063786
bit rude lad
>>
>>73063816
lol
>>
>>73063816
Why? You want to suck me off, fuccboi? I will put a blade to you. I have done it to many a fuccboi before. They all change their tunes with a cold blade to their soft faces. Exquisite.
>>73063812
*tips fedora*

I am the most intelligent here and it is evident in my posting style. It is a shite movie.
>>
File: 795.jpg (35KB, 541x495px) Image search: [Google]
795.jpg
35KB, 541x495px
La
>>
>>73063866
lol
>>
File: 1470661687528.jpg (142KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470661687528.jpg
142KB, 1100x600px
>you will never be around for the glory days of eire
>>
>>73063892
>Disliking a film because of its political undertones
Could you be any more plebeian?
>>
https://youtu.be/od8MX2UUgTk

>dubliners

Where was howth here? Nowhere to be seen, probably among the anti austerity crowd calling for refugees in
>>
File: 1466289025350.png (232KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1466289025350.png
232KB, 500x370px
>>73063498
>wasteman
no niggers in my /éire/
>>
>>73064016
Easy to be hard as fuck when you outnumber people. I have no problem knocking lumps out of any of those SF fucking nigger-loving traitors one-on-one.
>>
>>73063935
it was absolutely terrible. The skype kabal had some funny copypastas, that was it
I used to post on /brit/ from about 2-5 am during the summer and there was another Irish poster who made better pastas consistently desu
>>
I'm off to bed.

Shame /éire/ had to be ruined tonight by some /pol/ shitheads but what can you do
>>
>>73064078
This.

Leftists are soft faggots. Only act tough when they outnumber you 10 to 1.

Leftists have low testosterone.
>>
File: 1490793180643.png (439KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490793180643.png
439KB, 1024x1024px
How are you tonight lads?
>>
>>73064125
what are you even on about? Theres nowt been much talk of politics tonight
>>
>>73064125
>muh general

Kys. Get a life you sad cunt, if your life revolves around this forum.
>>
>>73064113
that would be trinity a.k.a. howth, butler & rooster
>>
>>73064125
Lick my arsehole. Lick it clean.
>>
>>73064162
You're the idiot that constantly whines about muh Skype runing /éire/, kill yourself hypocrite
>>
File: 79542.jpg (4MB, 2500x1660px) Image search: [Google]
79542.jpg
4MB, 2500x1660px
>>73064140
Perhaps you consider yourself as a strong right wing man, am I right?
>>
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAJAJAAHHAHAHAHAJAAHhghhahhahahah

FUCK TRINITY THE SATANIST FAGGOT, YOU COMPLETE QUEER, MAN UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY

FUCK ELLEN THE FAGGOT FOR FUCKING JEWMNIPER IN THE BUM AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT MENTALLY ILL WRECK. FAGGOTS

FUCK TOMMY FOR SUCKING SHIT OUT OF MEN'S ARSES AND LIKING IT. DISGUSTING.

FUCK AA FOR BEING AA.

FUCK JAGGY FOR BEING A COMPLETE RETARD WITH ZERO LIFE EXPERIENCE. LEL NIGGERS ARE GOOD. SURE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCK LAOISANON FOR NOT FIGHTING ME IRL.

ANYONE CAN MEET ME ANYTIME AND I WILL SMASH YOU UP, SERIOUSLY. COME FIGHT ME YOU NIGGERS. I SM WAITING.

FUCK GRANITE CHIN POTSY FOR BEING SUCH AN AUTISTIC CUNT THAT IT WRITES DIATRIBES TO INNOCUOUS POSTS.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

HAHAJBAHAHAHHHAHBAHHAHBHAHNHABHNAH ANGHANGABHABHABHAHBABHAAAHBAHABHA

KILL YOURSELVES QUICK BEFORE I MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR TEETH.

GET DENTURES. YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME. I AM AMAZING. I HAVE DESTROYED YOU ALL. I AM SEEN A S A GENIUS EVERYWHERE I GO, PEOPLE PRAISE ME AND WANT ME TO TEACH THEM MY WAYS. I AM SO SUCCESSFUL AND SEXY.

JAHAAJHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHANAHHHHAHAHANUANHANHANANHSHHHAHHAHHSHHSHAYHSBHSBYSBSGVAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

FUCK YOU FAGGOT NIGGERS
>>
>>73064197
I am not who you think I am, faggot.
>>
>>73064113
What copypastas were they buslad? Probably mine
>>
>>73064221
Yes you are, you always post the same way every time you come here.
>>
BILL COSBY INNOCENT
>>
>>73064259
k
>>
File: image.png (341KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341KB, 600x387px
>>73064211
You must be living under a rock, m8. Nothing to base hate on? Lrn2AlanShatter. Plenty of Irish have an inveterate hatred for the Jews. I hate them anyway, just not enough to support Mudslimes.

Anyway, I am out of here, can't handle the level of culchie mucksavage in here.

Wish I could meet you lads in real life. You're all college freshers straight out of school, with your empty rhetoric. You wouldn't last a second in a debate with a real Dublin genius.

Stick to:
>muh oppression
>support Palestine because Muslims are completely innocent (top lel)
>Still not getting over the British occupation

Anyway, have fun lads. I am literally rolling about in money on my bed while you cunts are in Trinity
>>
File: PKK-Newroz.jpg (753KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
PKK-Newroz.jpg
753KB, 800x881px
>>73064211
I will box you around
>>
"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

Probably one of my favourite trinity copypastas, I resposted it around the brexit referendum here and on /pol/ with a english twist and it spread like wildfire
>>
File: 1470606095010.png (849KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1470606095010.png
849KB, 950x950px
>>73064356
Delete this.
>>
>>73064356
Almost forgot this one. What a great piece of art that I wrote.
>>
File: 1486322552931.jpg (402KB, 1024x963px) Image search: [Google]
1486322552931.jpg
402KB, 1024x963px
>>73064348
>>
There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in /eire/'s time, such as the strikingly realistic classic Howth or its medieval counterpart The fake faggot germaboo Trinity. Laois/JealousAnon will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundamentals of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun /JealousAnon, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Laois/JealousAnon is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Laois/JealousAnon pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of /eire/ personalities for centuries to come.

Yes indeed, The time of anonymous's sovereignty over /eire/ has passed; Laois/JealousAnon is the herald of a new era that is to come.
>>
cosby did nothing wrong
>>
>>73064413
My boy
>>
>>73064250
just shite about the superior gaelic man. Cant really remember how they went but they used to make me laugh
>>
He says goodbye to /éire/ with what best can be described as emotion. He doesn't feel much, yet he finds himself in miss of the banter and the overall aura of feeling superior to sad faggots, failed animators, queers repeating the LC and shit-eating mechanics.

He knows he must go. He has more important things in his life. His time on /int/ was ephemeral, transient if you will. It was an enjoyable deviation from his life of success. He has never been anything but a success, but 4chan made helped him feel what the masses feel. He was here as an experiment, trying to feel out new ways to control people for his upcoming domination of European politics.

He sits inside his palatial home, after a hard day's work, and surveys the land. He looks at the political landscape. Everything. No stone is left unturned. He likes to stay abreast of current events.

With a cold heart, he says goodbye: goodbye to all the losers and sad cunts. The words coming from his mouth mesmerise even his fiercest critics. They're moved to tears. Ellen drops his animation portfolio, realising he will never craft anything as beautiful as Howth's words or even pass his shit little FAS FETAC course. Juniper will always be mentally deficient and will cling onto sanity through alcohol. Tommy will always act the hard man even though he is a shaft-gripping, shit-devouring aberration. Tsukihi will fall short of his goal of becoming a doctor and become a lowly pharmacist, all the while dreaming and cogitating on what could have been. Jaggy will come out to his left-wing mother that brainwashed him and she will accept him for being a pansy. AA will finally live vicariously through ponies and other cartoon shit and will forever be a slave to his sister, who beats him.

Those are all individual experiences, but one overall experience they will all have is this: they will all know HOWTH was right, that he truly knew the future. They will know how intelligent he was and admire his foresight.

Bye
>>
Wh-who wants to be my friend
>>
>>73064517
Fucking hell, I am in tears reading this classic.
>>
4 days in a row I've checked in and 4 days in a row it's been skype spergs shitting up the thread.

It's almost like they want it to die.
>>
>>73064513

The Gaelic inhabitants of Ireland are the greatest race of all time, their command over literature, science and religion is remarkable and their physical prowess unprecedented, as they are descendants of the people of ancient Gaul, tall and strong in stature, stern faced and hardily built

The Irish are the single greatest race to ever grace the face of this earth.

The Gaelic race, the gaelic people and most of all the gaelic mindset has been looked on with jealous eyes from outside our homeland, hence why the eternal anglo chose us as a test case on how best to dominated colonially. Still the Gael survived, adapted, even thrived, if it were not for the Gael the British Empire simply wouldn't exist it. Wellington? A fine Gaelic man as well.

I don't view races not of Gaelic heritage inferior, I simply believe they are not on the same level of existence that we are on.
>>
File: fantano_2.jpg (116KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
fantano_2.jpg
116KB, 640x438px
who /repeats/ here
>>
>>73064603
SNARING DRUMS
>>
File: 8UOmHLV.jpg (24KB, 313x345px) Image search: [Google]
8UOmHLV.jpg
24KB, 313x345px
How're things lads?
>>
File: Trinity.jpg (337KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Trinity.jpg
337KB, 1050x750px
>>
>>73064630
Not bad, yourself?
>>
File: 7578687687647.png (359KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
7578687687647.png
359KB, 514x524px
>>73064603
yeah I have 1
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
laois here posting some rare classic copypastas

It has fallen into abeyance because I, Howth, do not post here. I found it exasperating to argue with simpletons (you lot). I am so far above you all. I am a God, truly. I kept this place alive. You need me but I do not need you.

I have drunk from the Holy Grail, sat on the Temple Mount and seen the future. My future is a grand one. I will be Europe's new light. I will be Charlemagne. I will drag Europe up from its death throes and invigorate it. Shitskins will tremble before me.

Oliver, Trinity, Jaggy, Laois, Skeletor, Juniper and all the rest of you extreme bottlers and clowns will die horrific deaths. Your complicity in the death of Europe will be your end. I shall see to it.

Women quake at the knees when I am around. Tingling at the clit. I have the hands and phallus to please them. I shall repopulate Europe like Genghis Khan did to Asia.

I am currently seething with rage over the incident in Paris, but I see that each transgression, each attack, slowly brings about Europe's reawakening.

Watch yourselves.
>>
>>73064633
cannae even read that font desu
>>
File: 5.png (142KB, 618x278px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
142KB, 618x278px
>>
Have a vocaroo of this I must dig up you wont find any of this shit on the archives

I wake late and eat shortly after noon. I eat the simplest of breakfasts. The cooked portion is always substantial: omelette or occasionally a large portion of porridge.

I then swim near my home, after jogging down to the local beach. I wear goggles and throw myself into a vigorous front crawl. I return home, lift some weights and then have a shower.

I sometimes read after the sweat. The books I find most interesting are history books. I read these attentively. Heavy, respectable tomes: about Julius Caesar, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great. I rarely read fiction.

I daydream, think of the world, muse on world events. I dream of the happening, the single great moment when my time will come, when I shall shine. People underestimate my power. I have the will, knowledge and proclivity to do what it takes when the time comes.

I shall rule. Nobody can stop me, Howth, when I have my sights set on something.
>>
>>73064560
Maybe, these were the sort of threads they had towards the end of 2015. Here's an example of a thread very similar to this. http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/50756803/#q50757719
I don't give a shit if they post here, but if they do shit like post multiple pastas in a row which add fuck all to the thread that's no better than swissyank's shit.
>>
>>73064758

do you have this saved?
>>
Natcon rally when?

His name was Howth.

He was a monster of a man, broad shouldered and a countenance not unlike that of a gorgon. He could articulate any position in a debate and decimate everyone, leaving him, a real Dublin genius, left standing. Even his most vehement enemies loved him.

We live in a period in which politicians are not very popular, and believe me, you have my sympathy. Politicians are regarded as people who have learnt to talk but not to act -- and you demand action and rightly demand it!

The little men of the old parties, blown hither and thither by every gust of transient opinion, elated by a little success, downcast by a little failure, gossiping and chattering about the prospects of the next five minutes, jostling for place, but not so forward in service, without loyalty, endurance or staying power. Such a character is the hallmark of financial, democratic politics. It is the opposite of the National Conservative.

My comrades in struggle, our fight is for the soul of Ireland, and in that battle we go forward together until victory be won. Our struggle is hard because we are fighting for something great and great things are not lightly or easily gained. We are fighting for nothing less than a revolution in the spirit of our people. We care not whether we win tomorrow morning or at the end of a lifetime of labour and of struggle. All we care is that we win and win we will because Ireland demands it, and no power on Earth can hold down the will within us. Struggles we have had and will have, blows we have taken and will again, victories we have had and will have again -- yes, even greater victories than NatCons have ever known. Through good and ill we march on, till victory be won.
>>
>>73064789
Saved on a textfile from years ago yeah

>>73064772
I'm posting these rare pastas for the future generations, like I said you wont find this shite on the archives

>>73064799

I cannot in body be with every one of you every day, but in spirit I am with you always, because this work of the dedicated NatCon will win the Ireland to which my whole spirit is given. I implore you to keep my spirit alive, the spirit of passion and vociferousness, that temerity, the will to confront any danger, large and small, with the same attitude. Crush opposition, besiege them and ambush them at every opportunity, show them you, a proud National Conservative, will never bend to their will.

With love,
>>
Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men..
>>
all i remember about the sliabh blooms is the smell of burning plastic.
>>
>>73064799
fuck off retard
>>
NatCon rally WHEN?
>>
>>73064882
SOON
>>
During my childhood I spent many of my days outside, braving the oft terrible weather, exploring my area, my land. I live on a vast estate, one bought with my father's immense wealth. I am not some rapscallion dragged up from the working class that espouses ultra-right viewpoints, rather I am an incredibly well-educated young man, one that comes from an impeccable line.

Rest assured that I have your best interests at heart, Ireland and Europe, and I will strive to achieve my goals. Even if you don't share my views and can't see the necessity in my actions, I will still march ahead with it all. You will see I was right in the end.

Signed Howth, your friend and saviour.

Goodnight.
>>
>>73064844
>I'm posting these rare pastas for the future generations, like I said you wont find this shite on the archives
Put them all in a pastebin then you fuck. There's no reason for you to fill this thread with shit, all you're contributing to is adding to the post number.
>>
>>73064873
:)
>>
>>73064964
fuck off
>>
File: 1367377154960.png (181KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1367377154960.png
181KB, 500x283px
>>73064960
It is just banter lad. He is trying to liven up the thread
>>
>>73064985
:)
>>
Evening boys. Just back from the bar with the gf. Earlier we had italian for dinner. How are the lads?
>>
>>73065020
Good and you? Still with the same girl?
>>
>>73065020
interrailer pls
>>
>>73065006
>banter
fuck off

>>73065020
fuck off namefag
>>
>>73065006
>He is trying to liven up the thread
Just let the thread die then if there's nothing to talk about. Make a new thread tomorrow when there's something worthwile to contribute.
>>
>>73064985
who cares man this thread moves at a snailspace
>>
http://www.haxball.com/?roomid=~2dd3ea3e1da6a414f77eec89d1081a9881a292861373733c1b2a4a15eb7b01bb5&pass=1

lads will remember the pass
>>
>>73065098
As it should be instead of being a festering pile of post-ironic ladposting like /brit/
>>
>>73064960
Hmm ahh yes let's discuss the french anime cunt (who the fuck is he?) seems to be the only discussion i see here when I rarely visit

Anyway what the fuck's trinity doing? Haven't seen him in ages
>>
>>73065131
tell us, i forget
>>
>>73065141
>Hmm ahh yes let's discuss the french anime cunt (who the fuck is he?) seems to be the only discussion i see here when I rarely visit
Nice cherrypicking the worst parts of the thread.
>>
>>73065141
>Stop discussing this poster
>Starts bringing up some namefag out of nowhere
>>
>>73065141
I am here.
>>
>>73065203
AA, is that you?

I will slice you up.
>>
http://www.haxball.com/?roomid=~2dd3ea3e1da6a414f77eec89d1081a9881a292861373733c1b2a4a15eb7b01bb5&pass=1

jaysus lads cmon
>>
>>73065229
What are you upto?

I should also say maybe I went a bit too far attacking the personalities all those years ago, in hindsight it was all pretty funny.
>>
>>73065252
It's spelled /éire/
>>
>>73065294
say the password I cant remember
>>
>>73065355
niggerfaggot
>>
>>73065304
who are you?

i am wage cucking nowadays
>>
>>73065252
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>73065355
password is slags
>>
>>73065395
laois
>>
File: lsEEhcX.jpg (203KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lsEEhcX.jpg
203KB, 960x1280px
Depression is setting in again, lads.
>>
>>73065483
I'd be depressed too if I kept spamming some 6/10 with every post
>>
>>73065423
https://a.uguu.se/OJ10l1PkzUoP.webm
>>73065522
A cute 6/10.
>>
>>73063654
Hahaha didn't even see this before I posted the same one

Are you the same northern lad who always used to reply to my copypastas on /brit/ and elsewhere with encouraging words, mentioning my name etc. ? If so good lad, always noticed you
>>
I have returned.
>>
>>73065765
b-be my friend
>>
varg's wife has autism lads
>>
>>73065765
you will never be Ard Rí na h/éire/ann
>>
File: tsukihi3.png (530KB, 1600x2464px) Image search: [Google]
tsukihi3.png
530KB, 1600x2464px
>>73065775
You don't need him! You're my little pumkin' pie :)
>>
File: 1483207466498.jpg (56KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1483207466498.jpg
56KB, 600x544px
>>73063461
Closer, but not quite.
>>
File: 1454530298759.gif (761KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454530298759.gif
761KB, 427x240px
>>
Alright, just woke up.
>>
>>73066274
Who are you?
>>
>>73066317
You. Stop replying to yourself.
>>
File: 1484122583396.jpg (257KB, 650x878px) Image search: [Google]
1484122583396.jpg
257KB, 650x878px
Thread's a bit shite with ye lads.
>>
>>73066385
Words are very hurtful you know?
>>
File: 1481805742828.jpg (602KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1481805742828.jpg
602KB, 900x1273px
>>73066407
They can be I suppose, but at least everyone is to blame, not just yourself.
An insult shared is an insult quartered... or something.
>>
Enjoying gin
>>
Official /eire/ personality power rankings

Illustrious tier
>Ellen
>Roorah
>Jaggy
>Autistic Anime
>Tommy
>Karen

Acceptable Tier
>Rusty
>Tsukihi
>Feels
>mcfc
>99posting

Natcon tier
>Juniper
>Trinity
>Howth
>Wolf

Normie tier
>Rooster

Guest tier
>Bluewolf
>Potsy
>>
>>73064772
Well, looks like I might see ye in 6 months when these fucking spergs are forced to find work.

Slán
>>
>>73066617
I think most of them have jobs already. Hopefully you're back soon.
>>
File: 1470943338210.png (106KB, 653x609px) Image search: [Google]
1470943338210.png
106KB, 653x609px
>>73066683
I'm still mad you tricked me into opening that vocaroo.
>>
FOR FUCK SAKE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING GAY BOYS.

Don't you see what you're doing. If I the glorious Edji have to come fucking back here tomorow and see this tripe being posted, so help me god I will dos the ever loving Christ out of you and personally PERSONALLY throw cinder block threw your kip of a fucking homes window.

Are we clear cunts.
>>
What do you think ellen is doing nowadays?
>>
File: 1489735420.png (475KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1489735420.png
475KB, 500x543px
>>73066861
>>
File: 1418493616892.jpg (41KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1418493616892.jpg
41KB, 800x445px
>>73066861
Dead or living in a cardboard box somewhere in Donegal :(
>>
File: owl.png (122KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
122KB, 403x432px
>>73067114
>>73067114
I love those comics
>>
When I was young
I had no sense
I bought a flute
For 50 pence
The only tune
That I could play
Was fuck the pope and the Ira
>>
File: 56bd19feb3d20.image.png (297KB, 560x310px) Image search: [Google]
56bd19feb3d20.image.png
297KB, 560x310px
>>73067254
lol'd at this

Good post, brother Williamson
>>
File: 1a033c28bb554cad21a8340c4549950.jpg (156KB, 687x727px) Image search: [Google]
1a033c28bb554cad21a8340c4549950.jpg
156KB, 687x727px
>>73066385
Sure looks like it.
>>
>>73067310
>]152 / 39 / 24 / 2
Bloody hell been a long while since George William Oliverson showed up
>>
File: Untitled.png (283KB, 445x396px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
283KB, 445x396px
>>73067408
Oh shit, I'm sorry. Let's discuss naval warfare as per usual.

What are you wearing right now btw? I need to know for reasons. If you are wearing sweaty socks I would like be especially interested.
>>
>>73067485
I never left
>>
Hey frogweeb do you like boats because your life is like the Titanic?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAREPLYTOTHISPOSTWITHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1458604517847.png (329KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458604517847.png
329KB, 400x400px
>>73067495
No fuck that, we need to have yet another discussion about the posters here and who's allowed to post or not, or who to reply to or not to reply to, or complain about certain posters, or fill the thread with pasta or bump the thread with non-content again before we can discuss anything else.
>>
File: 1475327220767.png (413KB, 643x736px) Image search: [Google]
1475327220767.png
413KB, 643x736px
If you lived on the border between two countries could there be a scenario whereby the mobile signal on one side of your house is in one country and the other side another country? Imagine the possibilities.

>>73067572
Not bad.
>>
File: 13.jpg (164KB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
164KB, 936x1200px
Ah lads, cop on now. These are supposed to be comfy autist hours, and here we are fighting among ourselves.

Did anybody do anything interesting today?
>>
>>73067724
I watched the last 15 minutes of Revenge of the Sith and went to bed for 7 hours.
>>
File: Abyssals go Poi Poi.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssals go Poi Poi.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>73067703
>pic
Why is Poi full of such useless advice?
>>
>>73067724
fuck the pope and the Ira desu
>>
File: 1489019154969.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489019154969.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>73067724
Shitposted the whole day.
Nothing else.
>>
File: 1458322705668.jpg (288KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1458322705668.jpg
288KB, 800x999px
>>73067746
Didn't wake up until 4pm today myself.

>>73067765
Sounds like a productive day.
>>
>>73067724
Played fallout 4 then wageslaved for a few hours. Now I am here
>>
>>73067703
>If you lived on the border between two countries could there be a scenario whereby the mobile signal on one side of your house is in one country and the other side another country?
I guess that could happen, there aren't very many houses on borders though to test that. Some areas like that city on the border of the Netherlands and Belguim with the messed up border might be a place to test it. In Ireland we have that bit of Monaghan near Clones which is almost surrounded by Fermanagh, not sure if they get UK signals there instead.
>>73067724
Nope, just browsed the April Fool's day boards here.
>>
File: 1472316098764.png (953KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472316098764.png
953KB, 989x1500px
>>73067724
Watched the match and youtube stuffs. Did a bit of work.

>>73067747
Maybe we are just unable to comprehend it's usefulness, or maybe she's just autistic.
>>
File: 1478532284444.png (302KB, 390x442px) Image search: [Google]
1478532284444.png
302KB, 390x442px
>>73067801
>Didn't wake up until 4pm today myself.
heem yourself
>>
>>73067703
Signal would probably overlap for a wider area. I knew a lad from Asia (can't remember where) who had his house on the border so he had two addresses for it, one for each country.
>>
File: shigureeatingseafood.jpg (109KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
shigureeatingseafood.jpg
109KB, 500x635px
I love Shigure she is the best destroyer.
>>
File: 3IBnGlJ.jpg (229KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3IBnGlJ.jpg
229KB, 1920x1200px
>>73067703
>>73067838
Barely related question; Does anybody remember when in the 90's the IRA-affiliated gangsters were building houses where one half would be in the republic and the other half would be in the North? How were they getting planning permission for that is what I want to know?

>>73067841
>maybe she's just autistic.
There's no doubt about that.

>>73067856
It was unusually late for me. But I only get 4-5 hours sleep on week nights, so I make up for it during the weekend.
>>
It's awfully hard to relate to the Irish with all this weeb shit
>>
>>73067906
More like Shiture.

hahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahnotasgoodasthelastonehahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah
>>
>>73067958
gas the weebs and also the Irish
>>
>>73067958
Weeb posters aren't Irish
>>
>>73068021
the majority of posters on éire aren't Irish?
>>
File: shig.png (957KB, 1624x912px) Image search: [Google]
shig.png
957KB, 1624x912px
>>73067958
>>73067996
>weeb
Japan is the best country in the world, second only to the UK. I think anyone who disagrees with the fact Japan is an awesome nation is dumb and stupid. They have extremely rich history, culture, and, as of today, are a highly prosperous nation.

Unless, of course, you're misusing the term weeb.
>>
File: 48547.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
48547.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
>>73068021
They literally are
>>
File: 1468145864800.png (184KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1468145864800.png
184KB, 900x636px
>>73067906
>>
File: 1433101098228.png (591KB, 864x538px) Image search: [Google]
1433101098228.png
591KB, 864x538px
>>73068057
Stop that.
>>
>>73067933
>Does anybody remember when in the 90's the IRA-affiliated gangsters were building houses where one half would be in the republic and the other half would be in the North? How were they getting planning permission for that is what I want to know?
Bribes, in the Republic it's pretty easy to get past the planning process with bribes anyway, and some of the people who were in power in border areas such as the Gardai and councillors were at least somewhat sympathetic to sections of the IRA and their cause. The same might have been true in border areas along the North which are more nationalistic and would have the same sympathies to sections of the IRA. Areas like the bit in Monaghan near Clones probably could be used to possibly build houses on the border easier and possibly use some sort of loophole to build on the border easier.
>>
File: 1476473680501.jpg (141KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1476473680501.jpg
141KB, 1000x1453px
>>73068057
Out of curiosity where does Ireland rank on this scale of yours?
>>
File: 1458508149063.png (152KB, 344x397px) Image search: [Google]
1458508149063.png
152KB, 344x397px
>>73068131
Um, excuse me?
>>
>>73068057
>>73068064
>>73068071
>>73068131
kILL YOURSLEF WEEB SCUM
>>
File: Nah.jpg (9KB, 161x181px) Image search: [Google]
Nah.jpg
9KB, 161x181px
>>73068167
>>
File: 1489572807247.jpg (701KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489572807247.jpg
701KB, 867x1200px
>>73068132
I think some of them didn't have planning permission at all (at least not exactly for what was built), but as you said bribes made it okay. But I think that's why some of the border houses were knocked during the organised crime crackdown after CAB was founded.

>>73068167
All in good time.
>>
>>73068201
DO IT
>>73068233
NOW
>>
File: 1477481473131.jpg (753KB, 1265x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1477481473131.jpg
753KB, 1265x1789px
>>73068252
Not while my parents are alive. I have so much more disappointment to give them.
>>
File: 1490972159535.jpg (6KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
1490972159535.jpg
6KB, 304x166px
>>73068131
>>73068155
>>73068159
>>73068201
>>73068233

This is what Ireland gained independence for.
>>
File: 1464486357299.jpg (69KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1464486357299.jpg
69KB, 500x684px
>>73068288
>This is what Ireland gained independence for.
Brits posting in our general?
>>
File: 1490798721602.jpg (877KB, 3507x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1490798721602.jpg
877KB, 3507x3507px
>>73067933
>>73068132
>building houses where one half would be in the republic and the other half would be in the North
What was the purpose of that exactly? To avoid arrest or dodge laws?
>>
File: Flag of Europe.png (31KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag of Europe.png
31KB, 1280x853px
>>73068288
>independence
You what?
>>
>>73068320
Whole load of reasons. Dodge law enforcement primarily, but also smuggling and money laundering.
>>
>>73068316
I'm a Kerryman on a proxy you weeb-posting frog
>>
File: 1489574040138.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1489574040138.png
814KB, 604x717px
>people in this general think Ireland will ever be united
>>
File: small.jpg (41KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
41KB, 399x600px
>>73068155
Not high, I try to qualify countries from an objective point of view. After Britain and Japan, there would be China, America, Italy, etc. And then, others like France, Germany, India, Persia (aka Iran), etc. In fact, Ireland'd probaly be after Korea and Mexico, for example.
I first consider the initial conditions of the country (ie, if has natural resources, is in a great strategic position, etc.). Then the overall achievements of the country, in terms of culture, history and current situation, in that order of relevance. I divide the later by the former. That's how Britain and Japan are the greatest, even though America and China could be said to "beat" Britain and Japan in some aspects of culture and history, after all, it's only expected that massive countries with hundreds of millions of people to be better than some small islands.
>>
>>73068346
Kerrymen have square heads.
>>
File: Hetza_OperatorGirl uwotm8.png (612KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Hetza_OperatorGirl uwotm8.png
612KB, 620x877px
>>73068346
Kerry doesn't have the internet, you lying Anglo.

>>73068366
>In fact, Ireland'd probaly be after Korea and Mexico, for example.
>after Mexico
>Mexico
I too would like to live in a country ravaged by gang warfare.
>>
File: jhd237.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
jhd237.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>73068406
If Kerrymen have square heads, the Irish have squared heads. Fucking townies.
>>
>>73068415
>I too would like to live in a country ravaged by gang warfare.
Soon.
>>
>>73068366
So why do you post in /éire/?
>>
File: 1477699541242.png (105KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
1477699541242.png
105KB, 300x335px
>>73068415
Mexico can claim inheritance to the Aztecs.
Name one great civilization which the island of Ireland has hosted, other than the British.
>>
>>73068438
Proud normal headed Galwegian I am.
>>
>>73068446
Why shouldn't I?
If you don't like me posting here, just say and I'll stop.
>>
>>73068472
I was just curious as to what attracted you here. Why not post in generals associated with countries higher on your scale?
>>
>>73068470
>Proud normal Nigerian I am.
what
>>
File: 1450317342010.jpg (25KB, 624x364px) Image search: [Google]
1450317342010.jpg
25KB, 624x364px
>>73068472
There's no reason to stop, your posts are decent.
>>
>>73068346
Aren't people from Kerry meant to be thick as two short planks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36RkjlxLi0
>>
File: 1481298290890.png (169KB, 444x632px) Image search: [Google]
1481298290890.png
169KB, 444x632px
>>73068455
>Mexico can claim inheritance to the Aztecs.
WE WUZ rule applies considering how heavily diluted the native population was by Spanish settlers. Regardless, the Aztecs and their descendants were defeated by the Spanish just like how we were beaten by the British. Hardly that great if you ask me.

>>73068472
But /brit/ exists.
>>
>>73068512
You heard me white boi.
>>
>>73068518
>decent
Wouldn't go that far now. Wasn't he saying how we should join the UK there a day or two ago?
>>
First 100 posts are great

Rest are newfag non irish weeb shit, fuck off
>>
File: 1483813998204.png (857KB, 925x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483813998204.png
857KB, 925x1200px
>>73068551
>>
>>73068551
>Rest are newfag non irish weeb shit, fuck off
No hostility pls.

>>73068549
>Wasn't he saying how we should join the UK there a day or two ago?
Yeah. And he seems to act like a stereotypical weeb with that "Japan is just so magnificent" stuff. Might sound a bit hypocritical coming from me, but it just strikes me as a bit on the nose.
>>
>>73068524
>But /brit/ exists.
/brit/ is fucking garbage, I can understand if they don't want to post there.
>>73068549
>Wasn't he saying how we should join the UK there a day or two ago?
Did he? I don't recognise him. I don't remember, he might have.
>>
File: 1471632869238.jpg (221KB, 1623x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1471632869238.jpg
221KB, 1623x1076px
>tfw portugalanon is dead
>>
>>73068653
Maybe he's trying to revive the Brazilian monarchy?
>>
File: 1480167919141.jpg (68KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480167919141.jpg
68KB, 543x440px
>>73068653
that vanilla feel
>>
File: Catríona.jpg (163KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Catríona.jpg
163KB, 1600x1200px
Lads, help. There's only one seat left on the bus.
>>
File: 1469714940479.png (707KB, 1013x953px) Image search: [Google]
1469714940479.png
707KB, 1013x953px
>>73068607
>I can understand if they don't want to post there
Should we started charging them for the privilege of posting here?
Like we should charge all those claiming Irish passports.
>>
File: 1481863171253.png (45KB, 918x565px) Image search: [Google]
1481863171253.png
45KB, 918x565px
Hmmm
>>
File: Satsuki41.jpg (362KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
Satsuki41.jpg
362KB, 600x622px
>>73068705
>those earrings

>>73068720
Normally I'd advocate whacking up the autism to drive away the undesirables, but then we run the risk of attracting the truly autistic from other generals.
>>
File: 45531.png (4MB, 1267x1791px) Image search: [Google]
45531.png
4MB, 1267x1791px
>>73068509
Seems like a decent general all things considered, and I suppose seeing plenty of brit flags here made me think brits are welcome. I'll just leave if you so prefer.
>>73068524
They built pyramids and archeducts. And most historians agree they had an advanced degree of astronomical and mathematical knowledge. The Aztecs are not the only part of Mexican history that is relevant, I could also go on how the Mexican Empire covered much of Southern USA and almost all of Central America. How many great empires did Ireland have?
In regards to culture, just for cuisine, they have tacos, burritos, churros, marmita, etc. I could dig into Mexican literature, for example.
All things considered, Mexico has an overall more interesting history and richer culture than Ireland. Present day Ireland has much higher standards of living, that much is true, but it's also true Mexico has a greater economic and geopolitical influence.
That's why I think Mexico is a better nation/country than Ireland.
Not that I dislike Ireland or have anything against Ireland or the Irish.
>>
>>73068755
I tried using that but none of my changes saved.
>>
>>73068800
as a proxybrit, I welcome you
>>
File: Satsuki11.png (444KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Satsuki11.png
444KB, 667x1000px
Lads, what sorta relationship do you have with your family?
>>
>>73068866
All grandparents are dead.
Father abandoned me at birth.
Stepfather abandoned me because I wasn't admitted into uni.
Mum talks to me once a day, we usually argue over money.
>>
File: 1436647158672.png (313KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436647158672.png
313KB, 500x500px
>>73068755
How did this shit work, is it just a mural that anyone with a reddit account can edit, or do certain subreddits edit it at different times which is why you see much more defined images like the r/ireland banner and Irish flag? I only saw this on /mlpol/ today, that's what I assumed it was.
It's a pretty shitty April Fool's day prank desu. It's also nice seeing /mlp/ and /pol/ warm up to eachother and possibly ward off newfags and r/the_donald shitters who are more interested in activism and spreading /pol/ shit everywhere on this site and the internet in general and derailing threads here rather than having fun.
>>
>>73068866
I forgot to ask what about you.
>>
>>73068866
Hate my immediate family, love my extended family.
>>
>>73068866
Would you ever fuck off

You're like a child who was told by parents and primary school teachers that you're "bright" and "smart" and you got so stuck up your own hole you think everything you say is gold

Insufferable cunt, every time I see one of your pretentiois pedantic "know it all" posts my blood pressure goes sky high. Fuck. Off.
>>
File: 1479967331713.png (426KB, 840x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479967331713.png
426KB, 840x960px
>>73068800
>seems like a decent general
Well of course it is, there's lots of Irish people in it.

>i'll just leave if you so prefer
Well you post anime and put a decent amount of effort into you posts. We'll let you in on a temporary visa for the moment, I suppose. Might have to send you back depending on how the Brexit negotiations go though.

>>73068866
A pretty good one.
>>
>>73068966
If he's truly an Irishman, he has a right to be here.
>>
File: 1441060903525.gif (199KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1441060903525.gif
199KB, 396x396px
>>73068966
>Insufferable cunt, every time I see one of your pretentiois pedantic "know it all" posts my blood pressure goes sky high. Fuck. Off.
I only asked a question. How the hell did you infer any of that from a simple query.
>>
>>73068966
>his parents and teachers called him stupid
>>
>>73069005
>How the hell did you infer any of that from a simple query
High level projection.
>>
>>73069005
There you go again FUCK OFF

>>73068996
>>73069007
FUCK OFF WEEB FUCKS
>>
File: needsmorejpg.jpg (17KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
needsmorejpg.jpg
17KB, 316x395px
>>73069032
I've never posted weeb shit :d

I'm so fucking insulted. kys
>>
File: 1490046923251.jpg (110KB, 614x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490046923251.jpg
110KB, 614x491px
>>73069032
>>
File: 1469580140864.png (1007KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1469580140864.png
1007KB, 900x1350px
>>73068925
Seems like anyone with an account, but you can only change the colour of one tile every five minutes or so.
>>
File: honey.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
>>73069032
just for that.

Cunt.
>>
File: 0400 - Tfcihl3.png (865KB, 802x1058px) Image search: [Google]
0400 - Tfcihl3.png
865KB, 802x1058px
>>73068922
Sounds pretty shite.

>>73068934
Everybody knows the shitshow with my siblings because some anons insist on bringing it up at every available opportunity. I have an amicable if distant relationship with my parents. Nothing really to talk about in my extended family - I'm not particularly close with any of them even though I wouldn't describe my relatonship with any of them as negative.

>>73069032
>There you go again FUCK OFF
C'mon lad - explain your anger to the group. Let it all out.
>>
>>73069069
I made a throwaway and it let me but there was no timer and I don't think it actually changed anything.
>>
>>73069087
I'm new enough and drunk enough to be curious. Link me or explain me, frog.
>>
File: 1483520965277.webm (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483520965277.webm
772KB, 1280x720px
*drops in*
>>
>>73069087
>Everybody knows the shitshow with my siblings
Not really, other than your sister is /fit/ apparently. I don't even remember you mentioning them.

>>73069123
God she's looking punchable.
>>
>>73069123
>>73069153
durty cunt desu
>>
File: FDGegt34.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FDGegt34.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>73069153
>>73069168
fite me irl m8 meeet me outside the temple
>>
File: 1460004116898.jpg (84KB, 646x712px) Image search: [Google]
1460004116898.jpg
84KB, 646x712px
I have a theory that 90% of Korean flags are proxies.
Most Korean posts are shitposts or violate the rules plain outright.
SoftEther also has countless Korean VPNs that are updated daily.
It's either one Korean who spends the entire day on /int/ (not necessarily this one here) or I could be right and it's all proxies.
>>
>>73069198
That's a lot of cum.
>>
File: 1489619983664.png (26KB, 572x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489619983664.png
26KB, 572x496px
>>73069218
wtf do you mean 90%, it's the one fucking guy
>>
>>73069218
Korea's a very internet heavy country.
>>
File: 1458417452543.jpg (201KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1458417452543.jpg
201KB, 1080x1350px
>>73069220
>>
>>73069153
>Not really, other than your sister is /fit/ apparently. I don't even remember you mentioning them.
I think someone got him to say he wasn't invited to his sister's wedding at one point, there might have been other shit too that I don't remember.
>>73069218
The one here in this thread has a 90% chance of being a proxyfag to evade some ban in my opinion, the times he posts at doesn't match up well with normal Korean hours but his sleep schedule could be fucked either.
>>
>>73069238
Yes, I know it that much.
However, if you don't understand what I mean, please go over to desuarchives and search for .kr or whatever the thing is ROK's two letter code on "country" and select /int/ only. You'll see basically all Korean posts are shitposts. From my visual experience, they often post "trap" threads, loli and shota porn, etc, followed either by a gigantic copypasta or by a three word text.
Combine that with the fact SoftEther has several dozens of Korean VPNs that are updated everyday, and you'll be lead to believe someone (or a group of people) could be using those.
As I said, this doesn't necessarily include the Korean flag ITT, it's just a thought.
>>
File: 1475409176079.png (20KB, 631x164px) Image search: [Google]
1475409176079.png
20KB, 631x164px
>>73068866
Really makes me think.
>>
tesko mi je
>>
>>73069390
Go back there.
>>
File: 1489275482722.gif (2MB, 470x573px) Image search: [Google]
1489275482722.gif
2MB, 470x573px
>>73069404
No you.
>>
>>73068866
>>73069390
I vouched for you, frog. What is this?
>>
>>73069400
What do you find difficult Serbian, assuming the online translator I used worked.
>>
File: 1449959579430.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449959579430.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>73069427
Why would such a great poster with such an amazing taste ever visit Reddit?
>>
>>73069540
life is difficult
pls kill me
>>
File: 1473556523082.jpg (551KB, 2004x3005px) Image search: [Google]
1473556523082.jpg
551KB, 2004x3005px
>>73069543
>reddit
No no, my apologies for the misunderstanding. I meant back to the sea from whence you came Saxon.
>>
File: 543686299271011326.jpg (64KB, 935x960px) Image search: [Google]
543686299271011326.jpg
64KB, 935x960px
>>73069583
>life is difficult
>>
File: 1490721577652.png (485KB, 388x449px) Image search: [Google]
1490721577652.png
485KB, 388x449px
>>73069583
We'll all make it.
>>
File: Shino_laugh.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
Shino_laugh.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>>73069614
>We'll all make it.
>>
File: 1431989713871.jpg (45KB, 387x356px) Image search: [Google]
1431989713871.jpg
45KB, 387x356px
>>73069583
I think we all know life is difficult. I can't kill you though. If you do want to die at least go out in honour and kill some people from the occupied territory known as Kosovo and become a target for them, if you're not willing to do that you don't want to die yet.
>>
>>73069609
>>73069650
frog officially dead to me. Get the fuck out of my board you non-irish, weeb-posting, scum-fuck son of a whore.
>>
>>73069650
I meant to death.
>>
>>73069583
>U picku materinu.
All the Serbs I've ever met were depressive. What gives?
>>
File: 1486864393210.jpg (225KB, 1416x1876px) Image search: [Google]
1486864393210.jpg
225KB, 1416x1876px
>>73069650
Hey Marvin, you "starvin"?
>>
>>73069694
What did I do now?
>>
>>73069732
>>73069390
>>
File: 1451248452916.jpg (301KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
1451248452916.jpg
301KB, 700x850px
>>73069606
Then to this thread I wave both gomen'nasai and sayonara.
>>
>>73069583
Any of your family fight in the wars lad?
>>
>>73069732
Tu dois aller
>>
File: 1445337809006.gif (3MB, 515x479px) Image search: [Google]
1445337809006.gif
3MB, 515x479px
>>73069749
>>
>>73069755
Only messing lad. xDDD
>>
>>73069796
You have to explain yourself now Starvin "frogweeb" Marvin67.
>>
File: 1484237814295.jpg (121KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
1484237814295.jpg
121KB, 640x373px
>>73069796
you know what you don't think about until they're gone? Kneecaps.
>>
>>73069871
I think about them all the time though.
>>
File: 1482204175818.png (3MB, 2174x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1482204175818.png
3MB, 2174x1554px
>>73069857
People linked that block placement game on reddit, I wandered into /r/ireland, saw that post, thought it might make of an interesting discussion.

Sorry.
>>
File: 1482809982388.jpg (29KB, 370x371px) Image search: [Google]
1482809982388.jpg
29KB, 370x371px
>starvin-marvin67
>>
File: 1490393547086.png (686KB, 806x844px) Image search: [Google]
1490393547086.png
686KB, 806x844px
>>73069982
Mummy.
>>
File: 1487543624706.jpg (16KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487543624706.jpg
16KB, 240x180px
>>73069951
better watch yourself
>>
File: 1471353973086.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471353973086.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>73069951
>I wandered into /r/ireland, saw that post, thought it might make of an interesting discussion.
Pathetic. I hope when you disappeared a few hours ago that wasn't yourself Starvin asking for someone to talk to on the depresson subreddit, or asking for a cultural exchange a month ago. The account seems reasonably new too.
https://www.reddit.com/user/starvin-marvin67/submitted/
>>
File: 1459638523763.jpg (738KB, 1615x2707px) Image search: [Google]
1459638523763.jpg
738KB, 1615x2707px
>>73070005
>>
File: 1483219696194.jpg (254KB, 474x790px) Image search: [Google]
1483219696194.jpg
254KB, 474x790px
>>73070053
I'm starting to like you again.
>>
File: 1459702230963.jpg (120KB, 1024x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1459702230963.jpg
120KB, 1024x1324px
>>73070075
>>
>>73070029
People need to stop linking to reddit in /éire/ then.

>>73070046
>me
>asking for a cultural exchange
The depression bit sounds about right. Although quite why I'd go to reddit for somebody to talk to when I have /éire/ is quite the mystery.
>>
File: 1434437086194.png (407KB, 1190x896px) Image search: [Google]
1434437086194.png
407KB, 1190x896px
>>>/spa/
>>
File: 1465147251572.png (10KB, 311x130px) Image search: [Google]
1465147251572.png
10KB, 311x130px
>>73069951
How about explaining this.
>>
File: 1486385812422.jpg (2MB, 1298x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1486385812422.jpg
2MB, 1298x1812px
>>73069951
We will forgive you if you post more beautiful Prinz pictures like that one.
Or you could tell us where you get them from.
That would be better.
>>
>>73070105
That's a lot of post karma for a 9 month old account.
>>
I intend on making the next thread.
Let us decide democratically on what edition and what image the thread will have.
I say it must be anime, don't care much about the theme or the name of the edition.
>>
>>73070100
if that's short for spastics I can think of a few who ought to migrate
>>
>there are people in this thread right now who use reddit
>>
File: 1445272298097.jpg (6KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1445272298097.jpg
6KB, 150x160px
>>73070100
>/av/ didn't happen
>/a/ didn't flip their shit

>>73070164
Thread making's for Irish flags only.
>>
File: 4b02b3a55386fa7a0be2ccf7dbb0f0.jpg (138KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
4b02b3a55386fa7a0be2ccf7dbb0f0.jpg
138KB, 640x905px
>>73070140
>632 Prinz images on file
I used to spend a lot of time in the Kancolle threads on /a/ before they were effectively banned. I also browse the boorus quite a bit.

>>73070164
I don't think a brit should make the next thread, much less an anime one.
>>
File: 5Qaq21spd0keo1_r1_1280.jpg (340KB, 682x965px) Image search: [Google]
5Qaq21spd0keo1_r1_1280.jpg
340KB, 682x965px
>>73070179
I don't think there's ever been a point in /éire/'s history when that wasn't true. If I recall correctly there was one lad who even posted in /r/ireland asking them what they thought of /éire/ at one point.

For what it's worth, I don't have a reddit account myself but I do occasionally browse /r/ireland to see what the young leftists of Ireland think of various issues making the news.
>>
Before we get thread wars:

>>73070252

>>73070252

>>73070252

I forgot +/eire/
>>
File: 1467935793821-1.png (2MB, 1427x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1467935793821-1.png
2MB, 1427x2000px
>>73070200
What if I asked you to upload your entire Prinz folder somewhere like Mega.
Or at least part of it.
I'd do anything for you if you want something in exchange.
>>
File: 1490395572349.jpg (26KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490395572349.jpg
26KB, 408x408px
>>73070259
you'll be publicly hanged in my lifetime
>>
>>73070283
>What if I asked you to upload your entire Prinz folder somewhere like Mega.
Not gonna happen.

>>73070284
Well I wasn't planning on doing it publicly, but sure.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.