[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my brother have a gf but I dont? Why does my brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why does my brother have a gf but I dont?

Why does my brother own his own business but I dont?

Why does my brother live in Miami but I dont?

Why does my brother own a car but I dont?

Its not fucking fair. He took 6 years to graduate high school, and didn't even go to university like me.
>>
Be a better man and fuck his gf
>>
Do your brother helps you?
>>
>>72965114
Maybe those 6 years taught him valuable life skills, such as the necessity to work hard to achieve what you need.

Meanwhile I guess you were a 'gifted' autist who coasted into uni and never learnt to work.

Even if he didn't go to uni, being successful financially means he has smarts somewhere, if not in his brain's academics department. Why are you entitled to any of the stuff he has without putting in the same effort?
>>
Because every person is unique
>>
>>72965169
I actually hate his gf tbqh

>>72965180
No, he used to bully me when growing up. He only cared about himself. We never had a good brother relationship.
>>
Your brother has more balls.
Whether through virtue or ignorance, that's what it takes to get ahead in the world.
>>
>>72965296
>he used to bully me when growing up
any reasons?
>>
>>72965255
Because from day 1 the idea that education was everything was drilled into my mind. Everyone saw him as a failure and me as the succesful child.

It's not fucking fair. I was raised like this. And now I have to pay for it.

All my friends either didn't go to university or dropped out. Yet, all of them have girlfriends and are making good money working blue collar jobs.

I don't have a job offer yet and I'm graduating in less than a month.

What a fucking scam.
>>
>>72965418
You have nobody to blame but yourself for the situation you're in. From this post it's obvious you're an insecure manchild. You aren't entitled to anything just because you graduate uni. The fact that you don't have a job offer yet means you either have a useless degree, or you lack the networking skills to secure a place of employment. Either way it's you're own fault and you deserve to be in the situation you're in now.
>>
>>72965625
Delete this post right now mate
>>
>>72965255
>tfw 'gifted' kid who coasted through uni

I put in long work hours though, usually about 50-52 a week. I work hard when money's involved, but school was just so fucking boring
>>
>>72965418
A degree in what?
>>
>>72965114
Because he isn't fat

Because he's ambitious and takes risk

See above

See above
>>
>>72965114
have you stopped farting and pooping incessantly at least?
>>
because he did the things that lead to those results, and you didn't, Cain.

You did this to yourself.
>>
>>72965296
Kill him then.
>>
>>72965114
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>72965625
Excellent post
>>72965783
I want to know this too
>>
File: 1490896432955.jpg (25KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490896432955.jpg
25KB, 286x256px
I no longer wonder why other countries hate us on 4chan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.