[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translating - JPN to ENG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

Hello,

can someone, who speaks / understand the Japanese language, translate following text in these pictures for me?
(pic related)

Will post three more as reply's.

Thank you very much in advance!
>>
>>72441840
Do not ask your homwork here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170318-125428_1.jpg (181KB, 1078x728px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-125428_1.jpg
181KB, 1078x728px
2/4
>>
3/4
>>
File: Screenshot_20170318-125457_1.jpg (203KB, 1078x731px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-125457_1.jpg
203KB, 1078x731px
4/4

>>72441885
Not my homework, just asking out of personal interest.
I don't need every single bit or even all pictures translated. It would be cool enough if someone translated just one of them.
>>
>>72441840
Ask to teacher Google .
>>
>>72442702
hm? You mean google translate? No, it will not work with pictures, but even if it would, the grammar would be wrong and so the meaning of the text.

bump again
>>
>>72441840
this is typical OP's response after my translation:

>>72390992

maybe you can post your request on Japanese threads like
>>72435674
>>72433107
>>
KABUTOMUSHI!

they are good at sumo desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mNZKYlkUk
>>
>>72441840
dont you think that sentences are too long as one of common people
>>
>>72444345
Are they? I don't know how Japanese works at all, so I can't tell if it's long or short sentences.

bumping
>>
File: 1486308841267.jpg (217KB, 1200x755px) Image search: [Google]
1486308841267.jpg
217KB, 1200x755px
>>
>>72444547
> I can't tell if it's long or short
do you think those are short?
>>
>>72444768
Don't want to be rude, but instead of arguing if these sentences are long or short, how about helping an anon out?
And as stated before I have no clue if they are long or short. I don't even know how sentences in Japanese even look like.
>>
> german
>>
>>72444983
Nationality related words are written with a capital letter at the beginning.
Just saying.
>>
>>72441840
The 1st : What is an native foreign kabutomushi(カブトムシ : beatle with horn)?

1.What is an native foreign kabutomushi?
There are 1300 species of kabutomushi in the world.The biggest one that could become 18cm is called Hercules Beatle.The heaviest one that could become 60g is called Megasoma Actaeon Beatle. The smallest one is a kind of Pentodontini.There are about 20 species that you can see at pet shops amang about 90 species that is able to import to Japan.

2.The points that you should care about when you raise the native foreign kabutomushis.
(1)The kabutomushis are living off the place in where there is not four seasons unlike Japan and warm climate all the time like 18 to 25 degree C. So there is no winter and summer, and for that, they can be dead in the cold and the hot in Japan. There is a need of something like "In summer, you should keep them cool. In winter, you should keep them warm.".
(2)Big kabutomushis such as Hercules and Caucasus are strong ones. If you put your finger in a crack between the chest and the abdomen, you can easily get injured. You can wear gloves and never touch with bare hands.
(Big larva can bite your finger, so wear gloves.)
(3)You should keep man and female kabutomushi apart usually. Only when pairing them, put together them keep your eyes on them. After that, immediately keep them apart.

3.Popular native foreign kabutomushis at shop
Hercules, Neptune, Satan, White, Elephant, Actaeon, Caucasus, Atlas, Eupatorus, etc.

4.Life of native foreign kabutomushi
Unlike Japanese one, some of them take 2 to 4 years untill full raising or some of them have one year lifetime as an adult. There is no particular season that they would spawn. If the temperature management is appropriately done, they could spawn all year around. The important thing is that you should know their trait and then raise them on appropriate temperature. Now you can raise them like the almost same way you raise Japanese kabutomushi.

(I am exhausted)
>>
>>72445354
Just wow. Didn't know you could compress so much information with these kanjis.

Thank you very very much !! You helped me out a lot.
I am sorry that it was exhausting for you!
>>
Maybe someone could translate the other pictures ?
>>
>>72448635
2/4 is just explaining how the stag beetle and the kabutomushi are different from one another. and then how they are different in the bolded black headline
>>
Sorry I want to help you but too many technical terms...
Also it's midnight here so we're all worn out. Will try it later if this thread is still alive
>>
ive just translated a similar shit before on /int/. you must be the same guy.

nice to like cool insects tho.
>>
>>72449210
I will keep it alive friend

>>72449408
I know, it's a rather rare hobby outside of Japan ( +Asia ).
But you would be surprised to see that we also got some beetle breeders in Germany / Europe (including myself)! I can recommend the YouTube channel of Mr. Ambuehl: Beetle Breeding Daniel Ambuehl
He is a Swiss beetle breeder. His story also got published in the Bekuwa Magazine in Japan.
>>
File: 168916166.jpg (1MB, 1134x4749px)
168916166.jpg
1MB, 1134x4749px
>>72441840
>>72445354
Some help please, I can't find these characters in my textbook.
>>
>>72441891
Stag beetles and kabutomushis seem similar to one another but they aren't. How are they different?
In biological classification, a "family"
they belong to is different. Both belong to scarabaeoidea, but divided further, kabutomushi belongs to scarabaeidae and stag beetle lucanidae. So kabutomushi is more similar to scarab beetle.
Their larval stages are different.
Both behave similarly after they became an adult. However, during the larval phase, stag beetle grows eating rotten trees from within, while kabutomushi grows in humus soils eating the surroundings(humus soils).

Sorry for grammatical mistakes and poor choice of words. It's 2:55 AM and my brain can't function. And I have to say this translation is only a tiny part of that image. It's not fully done. Maybe you can ask for help in the "日本語スレッド/Japanese thread."
>>
>>72441891
no.1

Wanna know kuwagatamushi and kabutomushi more and more! (1) (kuwagata is beetle with two fangs)

Kuwagatamushi and kabutomushi are different from each other, although they seem similar. Which part is different?
●In terms of biology,the difference is family. They are categolized into Scarabae-oidea of Coleoptera. When it comes to more specific, kabutomushi is Scarabae-idae and kuwagatamushi is Lucan-idae. So we can say kabutomushi is a kind of Scarabae rather than kuwagatamushi(Stag beetle/Lucan-idae).
●There are differences in their lava times(/childhood). Although they are similar to each other in their imago times(/adulthood). In childhood, kuwagata kuwagatamushi lives in rotten trees and eats it for them growing, while kabutomushi lives in humic soil and eats it for them growing.
●There are also differences in shapes of their larva. Kabutomushi has lots of something like folds between sections but kuwagatamushi has not. The pattern around the anus of kuwagatamushi seems like glasses and the anus itself seems like a vertical slit, while kabutomushi doesn't have such a pattern and the anus itself seems like a holizontal slit.
●There is a difference in their life cycle. Kabutomushi takes less than one year to grow to adult, while kuwagatamushi takes more than one to more than two years.
>>
>>72441891
no.2

●There are differences in shapes of their adult. The body of Kabutomushi is big and fat, while the body of kuwagatamushi is thin therefore they can live in a narrow crack of a tree.
The shapes of their horn are also different from each other. Since the horns of kabutomushi are something that their skin of head and body turn into, they can't move only their horns. So They move their head in order to grasp something between their two horns. While kuwagata's ones are something that their jaws get big, so they can move the jaws. As to their antennae, the first antenna of kuwagata is longer and can bend the sections of antenna like elbows. And the mouth of kuwagata that seems like a brush is longer than kabutomushi.

(I don't know if my expressions are right or wrong especially on specific terms)
>>
>>72454983
That's absolutely no problem, since I know what is meant by that. So no worries on these specific terms.

I have to thank you very, very much !! Can't thank you enough my friend !!
>>
>>72455123
What are German beatles like?
>>
>>72455334
What do you mean?
Do you mean what beetles live in Germany?
>>
>>72455510
Yes. And please tell me how beetles are treated in Germany. In Japan, most boys have beetles as pets.
>>
>>72456124
The only major one we got in Germany is the European Stag beetle Lucanus cervus cervus. Other than that we got some Flowerbeetles like Cetonia aurata foe example. The only Rhinobeetle in Germany is Oryctes nasicornis. That's all we got pretty much.

As I stated in a post before, in Germany there are only very few people who are interested in this kind of hobby (keeping beetles as pets/rearing and breeding beetles). The general public sees beetles, or insects in general, as pests and as dirty animals. So not many children keep them as pets.
Also we got no stores in Europe where we can buy beetles and beetle supplies, other than in Japan where there are many stores selling live beetles!
>>
>>72441931
(the left part of the pic)

Wanna know kuwagatamushi and kabutomushi more and more! (2)

Do kabuto and kuwagata also have blood?

Yes they have.
But the color is pale yellow or pale green since they don't have hemoglobin that has red pigment.
Moreover they don't have capillary tubes like branches unlike human, and the blood flows in A thick blood vessel whose shape is something like "both ends are opened" and that is called dorsal vessel.
The dorsal vessel has a role of their heart and aorta, and the part near to head plays a role like aorta(大動脈 on the pic), and the part next to it plays a role like heart(心臓部 on the pic). Blood is pushed from the part of heart foward the head and through the part of aorta and then go out of the dorsal vessel and then the whole inside of the body is filled with blood to convey nourishment and then the blood is absorbed into dorsal vessel through astiums(心門 on the pic) that located at both side, "right and left", of dorsal vessel.
So their blood flow like "stuffed in the whole inside of the body" unlike human's blood flows through capillary tubes like branches.
>>
>>72441931
(the right part of the pic)

I see lots of small holes on the both side of larva's body. What is the holes?
Kabuto and kuwagata don't breathe by mouth. In stead of that,they can breathe by spiracles(気門 on the pic) that each pack of the body has. They have spiracles on the both side of the body. The air that is inhaled by the spiracles goes everywhere in the body with trachea to convey oxygen. Carbon dioxide or something bad that is made inside the body also go with trachea and get out of the spiracles.
Not only larva but also pupa and adult have spiracles. When you look at the shade under adult's wing, you can see the spiracles that each pack of the body has.
>>
>>72463127
Amazing ! You help me out a lot ! Thank you !!
>>
日常の88

ขอถามหน่อยได้ไหม
>May I ask you something?

ไปรษณีย์ที่อยู่ที่ไหน
>Where's the post office?

アイキャント
>I can't.

เมื่อกี้พูดว่าอะไรนะ
>What did you just say?

กรุณาเขียนตรงนี้ให้หน่อย
>Please write it down here.

*Skipped the Arabic*

ノーイングリッシュ
>No English...

เป็นอะไรรึเปล่า
>Are you alright?

ใช้เวลากี่วินาที
>How far/long?
>>
>>72453112
>>72465189
>>
>>72465313
Thanks for the Thai translation. Maybe a Britanon will help out with the Arabic.
Didn't really need to know, was just curious if it was legitimate Thai and not just something random the mangaka added in.
>>
>>72465655
What are you doing in my thread, anon?

bumping again
>>
>>72451445
>Mr. Ambuehl
this guy looks like a nice guy. btw i didnt know that breeding beetles was kinda rare in the eu. considering aquarium seems to be pretty much a world-wide thing it seems like breeding such insects could also be somewhat popular.
>>
>>72467317
Yes, he is indeed. I got the opportunity to work together with him not long ago. A very nice and intelligent man.

Rare are the professional ones, that breed beetles like they do in Japan.
The Japanese beetle breeders are far more advanced, than we are in Europe (look at Hirofumi Kawano).
>>
last bump I got

Hope it won't die
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.