[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you go fishing, /int/? What do you catch? >Oregon, northwestern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Кумжа.jpg (1MB, 2780x1854px) Image search: [Google]
Кумжа.jpg
1MB, 2780x1854px
Do you go fishing, /int/? What do you catch?

>Oregon, northwestern US
>Mostly salmon during the salmon seasons (Chinook, Coho, Steelhead) and trout; sometimes brown bullhead catfish or other species

I also gather crayfish when I see them, since the legal limit is 100 per day.
>>
That's a big pupper.
>>
>>72070452
That's from somewhere in central Siberia I think. They have giant brown trout that fatten up during the summer.

I think the biggest river fish we have around here are sturgeon, but they changed the regulations to catch-and-release for their main habitat in 2014. You can catch-and-keep them in other areas, but they aren't as common.
>>
>>72070409
Used to go fishing a lot, but arrival of kid has meant being home a lot more
>NSW
>During winter there's a fair few decent sized bream and flathead in the estuary's
>North of my farm up in the mountains, lot of rainbow trout in the streams
>River near my property has eels and Australian bass, spiny crayfish
>Out west in the dams and rivers have some murray cod, yellowbelly and eel tail catfish
>>
>>72070409
All the time

>Midwest
>Largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, northern pike, walleye, perch, channel catfish, crappie, white bass, et cetera
>>
File: 1475009533374.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
1475009533374.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
Dad never taught me how to fish properly
I have only fished a couple of times as a kid
>mfw literally everyone else here knows how to fish
>>
>>72070409
>>>/out/
>>
>>72070409
I fucking hate fish
>>
File: 2010-rogue-bay-012[1].jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
2010-rogue-bay-012[1].jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>72072886
You can learn to fish at any age. It's not that difficult. Even just with online vids and websites, you can learn a lot.

>>72073176
>Lives in country next to ocean
>Hates fish

What went wrong?
>>
>>72072886
How hard can it be? You get a rod, get some worms and go fishing
>>
>>72070409
>fishing
hey gramp
>>
>>72073371
Just about every country is next to the ocean, mate. Not everyone in one is going to like fish.
>>
>>72070409
That's a nasty spawning fish, the meat is going to be shitty. It should be almost silver in color.
I fish almost every day, even if for only 30 minutes or so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.