[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazilian politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: lulabr.jpg (67KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
lulabr.jpg
67KB, 650x560px
fellow Brazil-bros, I've read in a german newspaper that your former president Lula, despite being charged 5 times for corruption is winning every poll for our next president election. Seriously why and how? Also what are his chances of really becoming president of Brazil again?
>>
There's no way in telling now. Too early.
>>
>>70612868
when is the next election?
>>
Why do you care?

And go ask /pol/ or /luso/ if you're interested, this isn't a board for monkey business.
>>
>>70612893
because it is interesting? Also why are you so rude?
>>
>>70612886
Tomorrow at noon
>>
>>70612800
very high
they have no other "known figure", also brazilians revere him even though he ruined their country
>>
>>70612903

Rudeness is the essence of 4chan. Don't take it to heart.
>>
>I've read in a German newspaper
Aren't you guys also Germanic Austria-san?
>>
>>70612903
Nobody gives a shit. Does that affect your country somehow? No, because it's irrelevant.

>>>/pol/
>>70612057
>>
>>70612886

>>70612925
This is my biggest concern. I hope this isn't the case.
>>
>>70612886
october 2018
>>
>it's that monkey proxy again trying to make his "country" seem relevant

Same thread every day under a different flag.
>>
He appeals to niggers, northerners and commies from the extreme South. People think he was the one responsible for the growth during his government and don't realize it was his policies that JUST the country.

TL;DR people are fucking dumb
>>
>>70612995

Tell me about the BR. Why does he hide behind the proxies?
>>
>>70612950
and? How does any of the shit here in 4chan affect the world? I am here because I want to learn about the world, and if nobody gave a shit this thread would be at page 10 already
>>
Cult of personality. The people who support Lula simply don't believe that he actually did those things he's charged with, and the the right-wing members of government are just out to get their GRORIOUS READER who can do and never did any wrong because he's like them, a very poor laborer who fought for the rights of his fellow proletarians, then gathered united the people behind him to BTFO the elite.
>>
>>70613013
but even so. People here in Austria would literally disregard any candidate with the slight intention of corruption, not mattering the appeal of the candidate
>>
>>70613091
Because Brazilians are subhuman monkeys with low IQ.

/thread
>>
>>70613055
interdasting. was he loved by the general population when he was in power?
>>
>>70613091
We have politicians literally serving their term in jail
>>
>>70613037
It's just one autist that constantly spams self-hatred, just ignore senpai.
>>
>>70613022
Ele cria esses fios pra chamar a atenção e fazer o Brasil parecer importante.
>>
>>70613116
well Hitler had no flaws, corruption and was elected, and you know the rest
>>
>>70613142
uh how?
>>
Lula is the BR version of Exodia.
simple as that
>>
>>70612800
>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>70613220
kek why are people so triggered by my thread?
>>
>>70613120
Yes because we were in the middle of the commodities boom during his term, he's also very charismatic.

Sadly people don't realize that his and his successor's economic policies and corruption fucked us up pretty hard.
>>
>>70612800
The rest are as corrupt as him
>>
>monkey proxy talking to himself
>>
File: arabbeard.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
arabbeard.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>70612960
Para de ser retardado, filho da puta, o fio é perfeitamente válido. Imbecil.

>>70612903
>>70613037
Don't listen to him.

I'll try to clarify some things. While he was in power, economy was growing at a comfy rate and we were doing good, even at the 2008 shitstorm (his policy was bad though, but since the economy was doing good, then no worries).

Dilma (same party) took the presidency in 2010 because Lula told Brazilians to do so and the party had a good reputation then.
The woman is very, very, very, very incompetent.

I mean, SERIOUSLY incompetent. The crisis we should have in 2008 just exploded in her mandate and she was impeached. I believe it was a coup, but the woman is so retarded I couldn't care less.

-----

Now, why are the polls showing this? Well, people probably remember the """""good'ol times""""" with Lula and thinks that he has no relation with the shitstorm we're passing through, people think the woman is the only one to blame.
>>
>>70613304
>>70613229
So in the end is nostalgia kicking in?
>>
sage & report
>>
Lula was the great leader of the brazilian labor's party, and for many years he was the hope of better days. He and PT were the dream of equality and prosperity for all the common people.
Unfortunately he and his party became a political machine as all the others big parties, being involved in a lot of corruption and shit.

His history in brazilian politics united with his great mandate makes him a man with a huge approvation yet. Despite all the shit they are involved.
>>
>>70613342
Well, nostalgia is a strong word, it's not like we lived in paradise or something. The only difference from today is that economy was doing better and we had better job opportunities, but nothing absurd.

Also the man is charismatic AF, this helps a lot.
>>
>t. hue with an austrian proxy
>>
>>70613342
when international media praises a shithead, this external perception fuels the nostalgia. same with chavez, he is regarded as someone who did some things good, when in reality he just screwed up, but people elected maduro and chavez twice each, even after all that
>>
>só os macacos e o macaco proxy postando no fio
>>
>>70613496
>>70613653
>>70613465
thanks guys, things are more clear now
>>
>>70612800
During his rule, the economy was extremely heated up due to China's hunger for Brazilian commodities, this resulted in lots of jobs and if a Brazilian has a job to buy beer and meat to make barbecue on the weekends he is happy and living the Brazilian dream. Getting a job was easy back then, so people think that if he comes back, getting jobs will be easy again.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.