[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lang/ Language Learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

File: lang.jpg (116KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lang.jpg
116KB, 1024x576px
>What language are you learning?
>Share language learning experiences!
>Help people who want to learn a new language!
>Find people to train your language with!

>Language learning resources:
http://4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/The_Official_/int/_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki

http://www.duolingo.com/
>Duolingo is a free language-learning platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam. Duolingo offers all its language courses free of charge.

>>>/t/746368
>Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30+ languages.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk#
>Google Drive folder with books for all kinds of languages.

https://fsi-languages.yojik.eu/languages/oldfsi/index.html
>Drill based courses with text and audio.The Foreign Service Institute (FSI) is the United States federal government's primary training institution for employees of the U.S. foreign affairs community.These courses are all in public domain and free to download.Site may go down sometimes but you can search for fsi on google and easily find a mirror.

https://www.memrise.com/
>Free resource to learn vocabulary, nice flash cards.

https://lingvist.com/
>It's kinda like Clozemaster in the sense that you get a sentence and have to fill in the missing word, also has nice statistics about your progress, grammar tips and more information about a word (noun gender, verb aspects for Russian, etc.)

ankisrs.net/
>A flash card program

https://www.clozemaster.com/languages
>Clozemaster is language learning gamification through mass exposure to vocabulary in context.Can be a great supplementary tool, not recommended for absolute beginners.

https://tatoeba.org/eng/
>Tatoeba is a collection of sentences and translations with over 300 hundred languages to chose from.

Daily Japanese Thread >>68620421

Last Thread >>68629821
>>
File: esperanto kiso.jpg (60KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
esperanto kiso.jpg
60KB, 637x960px
Feliĉan Zamenhof-tagon!

Today's a holiday for Esperanto speakers
>>
File: esp.png (138KB, 600x2660px) Image search: [Google]
esp.png
138KB, 600x2660px
>>68670677
If only everyone started learning this language.
>>
>>68670677
Bonaj gojoj
>>
File: honhonhonouiouibaguette.jpg (10KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
honhonhonouiouibaguette.jpg
10KB, 243x207px
What dialect of French is objectively the easiest to learn?
>>
>>68673743
Parisian because they pronounce everything in a clear way , also most french teachers have the Parisian dialect , the only problem you will have as an american is the parsian r
>>
File: indonezio.jpg (100KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
indonezio.jpg
100KB, 960x642px
>>68672213
>>68672342

dankon por viaj afablaj vortoj, fratoj
>>
File: [email protected] (453KB, 683x2643px) Image search: [Google]
anki-stats-2016-12-15@12-54-15.png
453KB, 683x2643px
55% to fluency
>>
>>68673743
dialects are pretty much dead and french is already hard so don't put another unnecessary difficulty.

>>68673948
>Parisian because they pronounce everything in a clear way
It's not a dialect but an accent and i agree when you says they speak clearly. I found it very arrogant
>>
>>68675612
I was under the impression that there were clear distinctions between the French spoken in France, Quebec, Switzerland, the Caribbean, Africa, etc. I guess accent or variation would be better terms, but now I realize that my question is kinda stupid.
>>
>>68675771
>I was under the impression that there were clear distinctions between the French spoken in France, Quebec, Switzerland,

no it's only accent, quebec used some word that we don't use anymore and they have some specific expression but that's it. I don't know for africa and the caribbean
>>
>no saben que el esperanto es una creacion judaica para aniquilar las lenguas nativas

ademas, cual quinta lengua debo aprender?
>>
>>68676236
日本語よ、トルコさん
>>
>>68675120
For what language?
>>
File: cancer.jpg (32KB, 694x435px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
32KB, 694x435px
>>68676339
>lenguas que usan un alfabeto non-latino
>>
>>68672213
This is pretty similar to latin languages.
I should start learning it, I'm sure it'd be fast.
>>
>>68676552
mandarin
>>
>>68672213

Literally newspeak: the language, with a total lack of culture, context and history. A language of plastic and styrofoam made on an assembly line.
>>
>>68675771
Not really. French is pretty much the same in europe except for maybe some slight accent.
African just speak a dumber version of French and Quebec a weird an dumber version of french.
>>
>>68676236
>All three of L. L. Zamenhof's children were killed by the Nazis
>This guy makes a shitty anti-Jew comment about him
And you're gonna say it's just bantz.
>>
>>68678025
But easy as fuck to learn for pretty much anyone so you can at least communicate. Too bad there are more Klingon speakers than Esperanto speakers.
>>
>>68676927
Yeah, someone who speaks a Romance language can learn Esperanto vocabulary pretty fast, you can probably be chatting in it within a couple of days if you have a dictionary with you

>>68678112
sal amiko
>>
File: confused man.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused man.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>68678293
>Too bad there are more Klingon speakers than Esperanto speakers.

uwot
>>
>>68672213
>1 year esperanto + 1 year french > 2 years french
Absolutely no way.
>>
>>68678293

>easy

Going to McDonald's is easy, but anyone can do it and at least you get to eat.
>>
>>68676575
No es difícil aprender un nuevo sistema de escribir, kardeşim.
>>
>>68678722
에소

에스 무이 파실 아프렌델
>>
>>68678450
Just looked it up and you're right. I fucked up. I got it mixed up with Lojban. There are less Lojban speakers than Klingon
>>
Middle Egyptian...
>>
Dump of various Michel Thomas (he's kinda shit tho) and Pimsleur courses:

https://mega.nz/#F!U1kgwbiA!zoaZaGWvfcCGhehg4VPgwg

Also www.languagetransfer.org is great (and free)

Don't get the mega folder taken down boys, or I might have to post a sad frog meem.
>>
>>68678901
It's alright anon. I thought maybe you were joking

My guess for amount of Esperanto speakers is somewhere around 200 thousand and I would think there are more than that than less, but I could be wrong. And native speakers is always given as "a couple thousand", I have no guess for that although you do meet them occasionally

>Lojban

Now that is too autistic even for me tbqh

I tried to learn it but I just couldn't maintain the willpower

It's an interesting concept but not interesting enough for me to stick with it
>>
>>68681070
I know man. It's an amazing idea but you have to dedicate your life to it if you want to be any good and even then you can only speak to like 5 other people that were just as obsessed. I do want to learn Esperanto though.
>>
>>68676575
nereden geldin?
>>
>>68681264
Lojban is still something I might learn one day, but I have alot of natlangs in line before it. It's something I do want to keep an eye on and see what people end up doing with it.

Toki Pona is another one I tried at one point, and it's pretty much the opposite of Lojban in terms of necessary autism levels, even from just browsing the vocab list a few times years ago I can still understand things in it now. But it's another one that's going to leave you with like ~5 people to talk to. Still, worth it if you like that kind of thing.

Esperanto's pretty easy to pick up if you are "into" languages and have a couple European languages under your belt already, I would say someone like that would be conversational in a couple weeks (and probably could be making simple sentences after a day or two). It doesn't live up to alot of the hype that it gets advertised with, but it definitely functions more like a natlang now than a conlang, I think it has hit a tipping point in terms of amount of speakers and is now out of anyone's hands as far as guiding its rules and development.
>>
>>68681625
Toki Pona, I'll need to remember that. Going by your description it sounds good. Would you suggest learning Esperanto before the other romance languages if I want to learn French later? Or would I just fuck my shit up learning a conlang before natural?
>>
File: quality bantz.png (17KB, 731x173px) Image search: [Google]
quality bantz.png
17KB, 731x173px
Is there any logical reason to learn Esperanto, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>68679062
Thanks, United Arab Emir.
While we're dumping resources, have this:
http://cosmogyros.tumblr.com/post/108962232110/huge-new-language-learning-collection
>>
>>68681831
If I were you I would just go with whichever one you have the most motivation to study. In the end, that's what will get you through to fluency.

Esperanto is good because it is designed to have no irregularity, so for someone who has never learned a foreign language before, it's a good tool to become familiar with different grammatical concepts without having to memorize alot of irregularities (alot of language learning is memorization of inflections, many of them irregular, which may make it harder to notice the overarching principles of how the language functions). >>68681866 previous paragraph might answer your question

It's obviously possible to learn a language with irregularities, but a language with no irregularity is a more gentle (and therefore faster) introduction to foriegn grammatical structures.

One thing Esperanto will not teach you is verb inflection, which is a big part of Romance languages. But it will give you a vocab boost (most Eo vocab is Latin or French-derived).

Esperanto's transitivity rules are a bit unclear for a beginner, but if you make a point to understand them, I think it will help with future languages you might learn.

Esperanto will also give you a small taste of a noun-case system, which is used in Russian, for example.

tl;dr: It's a good idea imo, but I'm not going to preach to you about it. Study the language that keeps your attention the most, one way or the other you will eventually learn how new languages work.
>>
Im learning English. Is it cool?
>>
>>68682207
Thanks man. Very helpful. I was thinking about learning Esperanto first to get used to the idea of speaking a new language.
>>
>>68682243
>English
Literally no one speaks it. Don't even waste your time
>>
>>68681461
nereden geldin means where did you come from,

I presume you meant to ask where I am from, which is best done by asking 'Nerelisin?'
>>
>>68678722
probablemente tienes razon, arkadaşım.
>>
>>68678577
It's true, but that same statistic could probably be applied to any language with a similar syntax and romance derived vocabulary. also learning languages in general will help you build skills needed to learn another language more efficiently, so that probably helps too.
>>
>>68684771
>It's true, but that same statistic could probably be applied to any language with a similar syntax and romance derived vocabulary
No, that's stupid. Certainly it will make learning other languages easier, but it won't make it easier than just having started with the target language to start with would have. It also will barely help at all with non-european languages.

> also learning languages in general will help you build skills needed to learn another language more efficiently, so that probably helps too.

That's absolutely true. BUT it also helps you learn the same language more efficiently.
>>
>>68672213
I don't mind Esperanto as a language. It's just their shitty propaganda that bugs me. it's only marginally easier than most other languages at the expense of being much less useless or interesting. It could be simplified to be much easier.

Esperantists are basically the bronies of languages
>>
>>68681831
I would say that if you want to learn French, learn French. If you want to learn Esperanto, learn Esperanto. French is already a language that is very similar to English.

Also, Esperanto is not a Romance Language
>>
>>68686498
I hardly see how French is similar to English, unless you're talking about all the words derived from French roots and some of our spelling. Also I didn't mean Esperanto is an actual romance language but most of it is based on Latin and other European languages.
>>
>>68678025
I wouldn't call it newspeak. I'd agree however that it has little in the way of deep cultural and historical roots.
>>
>>68686294
I have studied French and Latin for a while before looking at Esperanto and Esperanto was by far the simplest to acquire.
>>
File: vessvégetazéletemnek.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
vessvégetazéletemnek.png
137KB, 526x436px
>try collecting random simplified characters from text
>in 45 minutes I have only done one and a half sentence
I'm flabbergasted.
>>
Who are the kawaii-est language learners on Youtube?
>>
File: 1481277993101.jpg (86KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481277993101.jpg
86KB, 480x635px
>>68667464

So far I've finished basic and intermediate grammar workbooks from Rutledge and went pretty far through duolingo, I feel I have a good foothold in the language, I know some decent grammar but my vocabulary is severely lacking, I really enjoy learning with books, a lot more than by using apps or stuff like that, any German learners could share some books that helped them with their vocabulary?

Also, I'd rate myself at a comfortable A2, do you guys think it's possible to reach B2 by next year June?

By the way, I'd like to add I'm going to start learning Dutch as well, I've made some progress on duolingo and I'm going to start with the basic grammar workbook for Dutch, and advice on learning? Maybe I should take a different route in learning?

Trudging through the grammar isn't much fun honestly, wish I focused more on German vocabulary.
>>
>>68686854
>our
>>
>>68679062

Top work lad. I was looking for some pimsleur courses that werent in 50gb packs.
>>
>>68694269
Fuck off.
>herb
>>
>>68694444
>erb
>aych
>>
>>68694749
Also faucet, don't forget about that you fucking chav.
>>
>>68694804
No need to be so rude, Anon.
>>
>>68694872
Sorry, I'm drunk and feel like shitposting. You're still a piece of shit though.
>>
>>68678025
Esperanto havas pli kulturo ol usono
>>
>>68695238
>implikanto
>>
>>68667464
So which one is best to learn Russian? I did Duolingo, but it's trash on mobile. I can read Cyrillic.
>>
>>68695381
Mi pensas ke tio devas esti ''implikantas'' ĉar ĝi estas tute ''vi implikantas ke ___''
>>
>>68696366
Dankon, Sxlomo
>>
>>68695665
Start with Pimsleur, listen and comprehend at least first 20-25 lessons of it.Then graduate to some workbook from torrents, google drive or fsi and keep going from there.
>>
>>68696748
Thanks mate. Do you think it'd be a good idea to memorize the 1000-2000 most common words or so? Would make it easier to read russian language stuff even if your grammar isn't 100% I imagine, since they have fewer words that are similar to English/Swedish than most languages (you can often guess approximately what something in i.e. German means since you know some words, Russian isn't like this at all)
>>
File: argentina misses a goal.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
argentina misses a goal.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>tell myself I will dedicate at least two hours of language study per day
>Mon: 2 hours
>Tue: 3 hours
>Wed: 0 hours
>Thu: 0 hours
>Fri: 0 hours (projection)
>>
>>68667464
When torrenting language stuff, do I need to care about vpn or will no one give a shit?

(Already have 0.34% from a 20GB collection, just curious if I'll get arrested or some shit)
>>
>>68699687
Benutz wenigstens TOR, wenn du erwischt wirst bist du im Arsch, torrenting in Deutschland ist eine dumme Idee
>>
>>68700376
RIP
>>
>>68696366
>implicante

krome mi samopinias kun ĉi tio >>68695238
>>
>>68667464
Learning French, German, Swedish, Italian, Russian and English. Am bad at all of them. My Finnish is great though.

>>68678025
This is the first thing that came to my mind as well. Doubleplus good observation.
>>
>>68667464
Learning Hebrew right now. Easing into modern Hebrew grammar is a great book for study I recommend.
>>
>>68702435
Are you the German Jew from the /isr/ threads?
>>
>>68702961
It's been a while since I've been in one but כן I used to.
>>
>>68667464
>lenguaje
What language is that? It looks like something a Russian would write in DOTA
>>
>>68703051
נכון. מה אתה חושב על עברית? היא קשה או קלה בשבילך?
>>
>>68703414
It seems very simple with the sentence structure etc. but the verbs and their conjugation are confusing af.
>>
>>68704031
Yeah I know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>68702435
Ken a daytshe mentsh farshtaysen Yiddish? Ikh lern Yiddish itst.
>>
>>68705897
Yes m8 I do understand you
>>
File: 1474063676767.png (108KB, 702x486px) Image search: [Google]
1474063676767.png
108KB, 702x486px
>>68703271
>>
I want to learn Afrikaans. What are the best methods for this? I can't find many resources
>>
>>68705953
Di Yiddish shprakh hot etvos verter fun di loshn koydesh, ober meste verter zenen fun Daytsh.
>>
Anyone else completely unable to do workbooks and shit like that? Basic shit trips me up ("Insert the correct definite article"). I can read at like B2-C1 but struggle with writing and stuff at the A1-A2 level.

Should I just grind exercises and shit or what? I hate to divert the responsibility, but I think I just don't learn language in that textbook way. I just read shit and if I'm unsure of why something is the way it is, I look up the grammar rule.

For reference: learning German and besides posting on /deutsch/ sometimes, I have no production outlet for the language (no speakers I know, no penpals, etc).
>>
>>68706176
Try reading newspapers or encyclopedias in the language. I am learning French and that's how I do it. If there are enough movies out there in the language, you could watch movies too.
>>
>>68706232
I do read a lot. From a broad range of levels/topics from young adult fiction to philosophy. I have no problem consuming and understanding the language, it's the production that kills me.
>>
>>68677671
which decks are you using?

mind sharing?
>>

I'm not attending any language course atm, but I guess that language learning is a life long process as long as you somehow use it and try to develop your skills. So in that case I am learning 3 languages (and there are many others I am interested into and I have some little knowledge of).

>Language learning experiences
Every language has its specifics and hard parts you get stuck with. There is no general advice for every language.
I can just say that one advice you will always hear from everybody. Once you get a little bit into the language and you are able to have at least a basic conversation. Read, speak, listen as much as you can. Real life experience with real speakers gives you the practice. And don't be afraid to do mistakes.

Also I have one sad experience I discovered when I was giving lessons of English for beginers. Sadly, there are people that will never learn a language. And the older you get, the most likely you are to be one of them. I came to that conclusion because I tried, I really tried to teach English few adults but they failed hard. They never got the pronunciation right, they weren't able to remember the basic rules for forming sentences, they never got the rule of tenses in English. And I gave up. But yeah, once you are able to learn your first language then you can learn any other I guess.
>>
>>68706900
BTW, I am open to Skype with anyone learning Czech
>>
>>68697929
It would for sure make it easier BUT since you will be in a beginner level you really don't need to memorize that much for next at least I would say 100+ hours of study time.If you want to though for sure go for it.
>>
>>68705897
Yeah, I can actually understand most of the things said in Yiddish. It's a beautiful language and Yiddish music is wonderful.
>>
>>68707980
Shut up kike
>>
File: image.gif (202KB, 900x1960px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
202KB, 900x1960px
>>68708120
>>
>>68706176
I'm struggling with the same problem, but I also just forget things because I never use it. I occasionally read try and read Der Spiegel or watch a German film, but without ever using it, it's just like a leaky pot; and so many Germans have no interest in people learning their language.
>>
>>68706077
Idk I don't think there's many resources past beginner level. If you're lucky, maybe duolingo will release a course or something
>>
>>68708523
>>68706077
You could just learn Dutch first. Afrikaans is pretty much just a simplified Dutch with few other changes. An Afrikaans speaker can have trouble understanding Dutch but Dutch speakers can usually understand Afrikaans easily. You just miss out on some subtleties of it.
>>
>>68695381
>>68696366
>>68700893
Mi diras ">implici", sed eble estas pluraj manieroj.

>>68696630
Kiel iras via lernado?
>>
>>68710864
Gxi iras malbone
Estas neniu homoj, al kiuj mi povas diri
>>
>>68705897
> Ken a daytshe mentsh farshtaysen Yiddish? Ikh lern Yiddish itst.
Kan en tysk människa förstå Jiddisch? Jag lär mig Jiddisch nu.

It seems similar to Swedish as well. I can usually understand german news articles because the languages are close together.
>>
>>68672213
>Studies have shown that after learning Esperanto one can learn any other language much faster.
Is that because your brain is desperately looking for anything to replace that utter trash?
>>
File: 1440299645371.gif (44KB, 257x293px) Image search: [Google]
1440299645371.gif
44KB, 257x293px
Korean and Mandarin currently. Though my Korean is way better than my mandarin. I plan to learn a lot more languages some day.

>Language learning experiences
It's fun initially especially when you see yourself progressing. Personally it too me 2 weeks to be able to read Korean at a somewhat decent level and know what each character meant/what sound it made. Whereas Mandarin, I started from a language course that's free at my university. Got a long way to go but hopefully I'll be fluent in both someday.

Downside is that I have no friends who speak these languages IRL so it kinda sucks, using apps and talking to people occasionally is alright but it's not really great especially with time differences more so they're not really close/good friends.

What languages are you guys learning? How long have you been learning for?
>>
>>68701038
just beginning to learn finnish
any tips where to start?
>>
>>68717132
By killing yourself. You will never be proficient in Finnish. It is a language created by God as a punishment for snowniggers. Just like Estonian.
>>
>>68718888
but I'm a superior aussie
IQ through the roof
>>
>>68718983
Then good luck I guess. From everything I've heard it's nearly impossible to learn those two languages to any good degree.
>>
I'm learning Japanese for university. I would love the chance to converse with some native Japanese speakers on skype or something, however I've been unable to set it up. Does anyone have any tips for this?
>>
>>68719218
Try interpals.
>>
>>68719069
thanks ameribuddy
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
Just finished finals. Going to spend break diving into spanish. Plus I have an easy schedule next semester so I'll actually be able to stick with it.

Wish me luck guys.
>>
I'll be spending at least two years in Germany. If I make an effort to learn German to fluency and not have an accent, would it be attainable in two years?
>>
>>68721683
>would it be attainable in two years
>and not have an accent

Not unless you're one in a thousand. Most people never manage to lose their accent completely unless they moved to another country very young or something, or unless they have a talent for that. The former obviously doesn't apply to you, the latter is statistically unlikely as fuck, and to make things worse you're cursed with speaking English as your first language, which seems to make it a million times harder to learn to speak another language without at least sounding goofy. Sorry m8, them's the apples. However, pro tip: from my experience Germans won't care too much, same as you wouldn't about my accent if you heard it.

>learn German to fluency

Now that's more than possible, if you really do make an effort. German is simple enough, also reasonably similar to English.
>>
>>68683793
Evet, teşekkürler.
Bunu soylemek istedim.
Siz nerelisiniz?
>>
>>68723270
Sen burada «siz»i demen gerek yok.
I know that in Japan it's the default to use respectful forms, but in Turkish it's my understanding that "sen" is more common than "siz" when you're talking on the internet (especially on a site like this one).
>>
Keeping up my French by reading Le Petit Prince and posting in /fr/. Reading old stories in Latin. Learning a fair amount of Yiddish for fun as well, and learning the very basics of Russian.
>>
>>68722711
I probably should have added that I spoke German at a kindergarten level when I was like 5 or 6 but lost the language over time. I can still pronounce words correctly once I learn them again
>>
File: 1453219396169.jpg (144KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453219396169.jpg
144KB, 667x1000px
French pronunciation is a bitch.
>>
I need help with learning vocabulary in German, I've no idea how to do it, I just got started with langenscheidt book of the 4000 most frequent words and I'm adding them in my own anki deck, trying to do 30 a day. Any other books, methods you could share?
>>
>>68725675
>Get german text
>get notebook
>write down german words that you find important from the text
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (47KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
47KB, 680x510px
will i ever be fluent my dudes
>>
>Lingua Latine loquor non possum
>>
>>68725718
It's funny because I almost have to copy the full text. Hell, I'll work on that too on the sideline.
>>
File: .jpg (18KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
18KB, 234x250px
>>68698703
>>68706077
>>68719971
>leaf
>>
>>68727238
Stop attaching selfies to your posts, this isn't /soc/ man
>>
As there is no /sino/ thread. Could someone give me input? I have a friend teaching me mandarin but he is traveling atm. I'm already writing/reading a few words and sentences very well but my pronunciation is kinda still bad.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W4HIU41BEA (embed)

I'm trying to say "那是什麼?". I was going to record a list of some 6 random words but I kept making slips in tone and recording all over.
>>
>>68726544
>lingua latina loqui non possum
ftfy (latinus is an adjective modifying lingua, which is in the ablative, not the adverb latine, also you need the infinitive of loquor - loqui)
>>
>>68678112
Fuck off Kike
>>
>>68724017
Anladim, anon bey.
Ben iyi sözleri kullanmak istedim.
Bundan bunu sözlerı kullanıyorum.
Sen çok biliyorsun.
>>
>>68727857
How long have you studied Latin?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.