[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they always win? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Abkhazia.svg.png (25KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Abkhazia.svg.png
25KB, 2000x1000px
Why do they always win?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992%E2%80%9393)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1998)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Kodori_crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
>>
oh look,Fakekazia
>>
>>66463556
>Russian soldiers
>Russian weapons
>Russian moneys

Otherwise retarded goatfuckers that can easily fit in local stadium couldn't do a crap.
>>
>>66463556
It's because they aren't fighting for corporate interests, politicians at the top, or oil industry magnates.

They are fighting for freedom.
>>
>>66463556
Because they fight the right cause.

>>66464135
>American weapons
>American moneys
>American instructors
>Still weren't able to win even in 90's

Quit this bitching, please. Also, funny to hear that goatfucking meme from a Georgian.
>>
>>66464135
>retarded goatfuckers
You were right on that.
>>
>>66464274
There were no american weapons or moneys back then or now. In fact even today, unfortunately we have your disgusting, rusty weapons.

>coming from Georgian
You do realise that Georgia and russia share same religion and nearly same culture. +in reality we had nearly same political goals.
We could be strategic partners, yet your retarded government aided degenerate mudslime boeviks and bydlos.
>>
>>66464530
>There were no american weapons or moneys back then or now.
There was no Russian presence in Georgia in 91-92 too, and also, when the last time you checked your army's amunitions? You mean all this shit is not American?

>>66464530
>degenerate mudslime boeviks
>Abkhazians
>mudslime boeviks
You sure about that?
>>
>>66464530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNaxCIoga8
>>
>>66464710
>No russins in 90s
There was a russian presence. Not only by russian bases, but also cossack mercenaries and russian financed boeviks. And besides small arms, most of the arsenal is soviet/post ussr produced.

>2nd thing
Yes, North caucasian confederation with their mudslime boeviks to fight against central government in aid to separatists. And you can include abkhasians with their northcaucasianish "culture" as part of their mudslime brethren...
>>
>>66464876
Can back this up.
>>
File: 1451993938017.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451993938017.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
КAT MAЙ ЛAИФ ИHTУ ПИCEC, ДИC ИC MAИ ЛACT PEЗOPT
>>
>>66464876
Meh, I personally have no interest in what happened to Akbhazia, neither I ever want to visit it or even to know them with their "brethren", but it actually were your Gamsakhurdia who started the war, so you have no one else to blame.

And, btw,
>cossack mercenaries
>North caucasian confederation
All this shits were pretty much autonomous and did what they wanted to do, so you can't blame Russia for their presence here. There were also a lot of Ukrainian and Azerbaijani fighters on your side, but that doesn't mean those countries officially fought in this mess.
>>
>>66463589
>ALBANIAN
>CALLING OTHER NATION FAKE
Abkhazia has more history than you wanna be Illyrians.
>>
>>66465227
>>66464876
>>66464530
>>66464135
I don't understand Georgians in this case. Abkhazia are native Caucasians, living there for since forever, they are native to this territory. Why are Georgians not accepting it? I agree with Fucking South Ossetia. But Abkhazia is completely different.
>>
>>66465282
No gamsakhurdia didn't start a war in Abkhazia (you've mistaken with civil war) it was started by abkhazian separatists who attacked government forces who sent armed forces to defend railways from robbing them.
>second
They may were partially independent, but mainly were financed by yeltsin administration and were aided by central army.
>>
>>66465348
don't be r00d mehmet
>>
>>66465441
because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>66465501
Gamsakhurdia claimed Akbhazian nation is fake, while true Akbhazians are part of Georgian nation, and claimed that "Apsua" should be wiped out so true "Akbhazians" could live here. THAT was why Akbhazians started their rebellion.

Same with south Assetians.
>>
>>66465441
We could freely live in one state. They had autonomy, they have their gibberish language recognized in an entire republic despite the fact that they didn't form majority even in region itself. Hell, they even had university for themselves. But they didn't
>>
>>66463589
>fakesovo
>aka base bondsteel
>>
>>66465441
Abkhazia was in Georgian SSR as South Osetia.
>>
>>66465618
i never mentioned kosovo did i fakemanian?
>>
>>66465662
if you consider abkhazia fake, does that mean you consider kosovo fake as well?
>>
>>66465727
yes i do not consider kosovo a nation
>>
>>66465770
so what do you consider it?
>>
>>66465802
A state full of albanians
>>
>>66465802
>>66465827
Kosovofag here, can confirm. Just like you makefriends, we're not a nation, just a country. Now let's not derail the thread.
>>
>>66465441
Maybe because Akbhazians expelled 200,000 of Georgians from their houses during the war and Georgians cannot forgive them that. In contrary Ossetians never did anything like that :)
>>
>>66465521
>Albanian
>raped by Turks, Serbians and Greeks
>calling other people Mehmet

>>66465600
Why didn't they divide the country (Abkhazia) into the areas where Abkhazians are the majority and Georgians?

>>66465626
The difference is that Ossetians living in Georgia is the result of deportations, not them being native there. Ossetians never lived in the mountains.
>>
>>66465802
Serbia did the mistake of removing its autonomy.Georgia didn't do that.Why were abhkazians so urgeful to get independence?
>>
>>66465827
>>66465868
if kosovo can be a country, i don't see why abkhazia has any less basis to be one as well
>>
>>66465887
>.Why were abhkazians so urgeful to get independence
>independence

they speak russian
they use ruble
they're dependent on russian gibsmedats
they're minority in their own shithole
really makes you think
>>
>>66465883
>Ossetians living in Georgia is the result of deportations
Which deportations, my Chechen friend? Ossetians lived in Georgia at least from 16th century.
>>
>>66465912
I said state!There is a distiction.Abkhazians instead of using the script they have used for centuries started using cyrillic,when they werent abused
>>
>>66465887
>Georgia didn't do that.
They did. Check some of Gamsakhurdia's speeches and goals, his "Georgia for Georgians" and how he tried to abolish SO, Akbhazia and Adjara.
>>
>>66465990
Most of their budget is consisted by russian taxpayers moneys, yet they cant even rebuild their own "parliament" building
Pathetic
Also
გაუმარჯოს :^)
>>
File: solution.png (34KB, 2000x1018px) Image search: [Google]
solution.png
34KB, 2000x1018px
>>66466024
Stalins redesign of the Caucasus Alan. Ossetians lived in the steppes, Alania was mostly in the steppes.

Kartvelians, what do you think about something like this?
>>
>>66466035
>I said state!There is a distiction
you are free to explain it
>>
>>66466081
ზდ
>>
>>66466215
USA a country
Wayoming a state
U clear?
>>
>>66466181
>Stalins redesign of the Caucasus Alan. Ossetians lived in the steppes, Alania was mostly in the steppes.
Oh, well. So we lived in the steppes all the way since 15th century and Stalin sent us to Georgia in 20th one? Makes sence.
>>
>>66466181
No, its our rightful clay
+ they cant even sustain themselves even now. Within georgia they will have autonomy, language, Education and no economic problems they're facing now.
But they cant decide a crap here. Its a conflict between russia and georgia. They are literally nothing in this case. Just russian puppets.
>>
>>66466259
no
we don't see wyoming trying to get in the UN as an independent country for example, do we?
>>
>>66466375
>>66466081
btw u gotta come here.Gotta listen some folk from you guys >>66461605
>>
>>66466391
wanting to go from a state to a country doesnt make you a country if thats what you asking
>>
>>66466375
No, you settled southern after more and more Russians came to the Caucasus.

>>66466388
They could unify with Circassia, if the Caucasus gets indendent. They are related if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>66466502
>If caucasus gets independent
>>
>>66466467
and what makes you a country then?
>>
>>66466502
>Its historically georgia
>most of its population were georgians
No
They can move to circassian autonomous republics if they want
But this land is historically and dejure georgian. If they want, they cans stay and enjoy their autonomy, but as I said, they don't decide anything here. This is the reality...
>>
>>66466629
being recognized by UN!
>>
>>66466648
>But this land is historically and dejure georgian
>they don't decide anything here
>he still doesn't understand why they hate Georgia so much
>>
>>66466668
i hope you see the problem here >>66466467
>>
>>66466648
I can understand your point, but can't agree with you.
What do you think about a Kartvelian superstate with Lazistan?
>>
>>66466885
yeah.I already said Kosovo is a state not a country.If Kosovo were to get recognition from UN it would become a country
>>
>>66466803
Oh stop bulshitting and check the facts in the eyes.
>>
>>66466982
Dont think that it is possible in the early future for the series of reasons.
>>
>>66467039
so it is a state in the process of acquiring the status of a country
thus i don't see why you disputed my statement in the first place >>66465912
>>
>>66467178
Well unlike Kosovo which got its government recognized by Serbia in 2013,kAbkhazia didnt form a sustainable government.You know what that means.It means.They never planed to be an independent country.I am not against an Abkhazia independent country using georgian script and being like a ladder between Georgia and Russia
>>
>>66467178
You are both wrong.
Secaded country cannot be legitimate, unless mother state also recognises secession.
>>
>>66466979
Here, let me help you
>>>/b/
>>
>>66467162
I hope it will be possible.
Whats your opinion on other Caucasians (Vainakh, Circassians and Dagestani nations)?
>>
>>66467272
serbia never recognized kosovo as an independent country
and afaik abkhazia has its own government ofc it is "independent" as much as the one in kosovo but that is another topic of discussion
>>
>>66467297
that's true but i am not sure how it goes if the seceded entity in question actually acquires recognition of the UN but without approval of the country it is (was) part of
for it to be admitted as a member of the un it needs to pass the security council and 2/3 of the general assembly
>>
>>66467402
georgia doesnt recognize the "government" of ABkhazia unlike Serbia Kosovo's
>>
>>66467522
>unlike Serbia Kosovo's
this happened when?
>>
>>66467634
>>
>>66467752
you'll have to provide more details
>>
>>66467775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Agreement_(2013)

Serbia agrees Kosovo will be under Kosovos law and rule
>>
>>66465887
>mistake

What
>>
>>66467860
ok let's say this is correct just for argument's sake
this does not automatically entail recognition of kosovo as an independent country

as you (i assume you're the same poster) wrote >>66466259 a government of a state can and does exist within a country
examples of this are everywhere, austria, germany, russia etc
but these states certainly aren't recognized as independent countries
>>
>>66468055
i never said Kosovo is a country and never will unless Russia and China give the veto and let it in
>>
>>66464135
hahahahaha, always those fairy tale tier excuses. Georgia actually had a military, Abkhazians didn't recieve shit during the first war except for volunteers from the North Caucasus.
>goatfuckers
lmao, what are you then? Your whole identity is based on Christianity which is a horrible joke because otherwise you're known for nothing. You do the same shit as Armenians, flauting your Christianity, subconsciously screaming "PLEASE LOOK! I'M CHRISTIAN, I'M EUROPEAN.. I'M NOT A GOATFUCKER" .. even though you are. All Russians are still gonna call you churka, no matter how many fucking crosses you're going to tattoo on your fucking skin.
>>66465570
Pretty much this. They brainwashed their nation Hitler tier, I'm not even kidding.. telling them shit like "Abkhazians used to be Georgians". And the fun part is, they actually believe it.. like they're cocksure about this.
>>66463589
At first, I was triggered but then I saw your flag..
>>66465887
>Why were abhkazians so urgeful to get independence?
because of this >>66465570 . They were literally trying to get rid of their identity. Gamsakurdia was a maniac, not even halfway healthy Georgians deny this.
>>66467115
I could take you apart historically as well as linguistically as I have done numerious times on this fucking board but it wouldn't have an effect anyway. Only argument Georgians come up with is "eeeeh look, Abkhazia had a Georgian king".
>>
>>66468279
you didn't, but it is obviously trying to become one
>>
>>66468415
Oh look, a bydlo spotted
Here, let me help you m8
>>>/out/
>>
>>66468417
It cant though.Not wirthout Russias and Chinas veto
>>
>this entire thread

Idk why you guys are incapable of uniting, you all look the same and have pretty much the same culture and race. This sounds like some african nignog-tier squabble, as long as you keep perpetuating this your lands will continue being shitholes.

You guys should just unite into Churkastan or something, both for your own good and so your neighbours (for example, Russia), don't have to deal with your nonsense.
>>
>>66466502
I thought Alans/Ossetians were just progressively driven further south over the course of history due to bigger scarier nomadic groups.
Huns->Bolghars->Khazars->Turkics->Mongols
>>
>>66467860
That isn't what you claimed
>>
>>66468571
It was kinda like you said. They lived in the territory of todays Krasnodar/Stavropol, moved whenever there was a threat from the North more and more to the south.

>>66468553
>a
>fucking
>leaf
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.