[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I intent moving to one of the Southern states in US. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

File: dixie.png (6KB, 566x365px) Image search: [Google]
dixie.png
6KB, 566x365px
So, I intent moving to one of the Southern states in US. Which one of them have a better life quality, still have some of redneck culture (but not so much, so they won't hunt me down for being brazillian) and not so much blacks and mexicans.
Please help me, i'm white (mostly).
>>
>>65843514
>Which one of them have a better life quality, still have some of redneck culture (but not so much, so they won't hunt me down for being brazillian) and not alot of blacks and mexicans?
Fix'd
>>
File: TampaAerial-02.jpg (2MB, 2774x1849px) Image search: [Google]
TampaAerial-02.jpg
2MB, 2774x1849px
>>65843514
>Which one of them have a better life quality, still have some of redneck culture (but not so much, so they won't hunt me down for being brazillian) and not so much blacks and mexicans.
FL
>>
>>65843514
No. America is a white country.
>>
>>65843514
Why the fuck would a mentally sane person move to the south
>>
>>65843756
>Tampa
Not according to Jewkipedia. But in the general numbers, Florida do have alot of whities.
How about Louisiana? I always wanted to see how the Cajun culture is like.
>>
>>65843514
Why the fuck would you ever want to live around rednecks? They hate everyone who's not white and will most likely confuse you for a Mexican every single time.
>>
>>65843900
I actually was intending to move to the Midwest, but when i heard that the Jim Crow laws were still going untill the 60's in the South, i realized how based they are.
>>
>>65843919
Louisiana is the Brazil of America. The state is incredibly black with a large mixed population and culture.
>>
>>65843977
I'm not necessarily racist towards black folks, tho, i just lived with them a good part of my life, and i'm sick of it.
>>
>>65843919
>How about Louisiana? I always wanted to see how the Cajun culture is like.
Once you get in the US, you can travel anywhere by car.

But you want to ~live~ somewhere nice.

FL is a good choice, maybe the North of FL-AL border?
>>
>>65844018
If you dislike Blacks why the fuck would you come to America of all places? We have one of the largest black populations in the world, more than your country.
>>
>>65843977
You're literally going to get lynched for being a job stealing Mexican

Foreigners are fucking retards lmao
>>
San Antonio, Austin, or Denton in Texas

the mexicans aren't that bad, and the food is fucking based
>>
>>65844116
I wouldn't go to steal their low paid manual jobs tho.
Of course, would be a litte harsh to explain this to the rednecks, but they would understand.
>>
>>65844103
he's probably a /pol/fag and has been tricked by them
>>
>>65844103
I thought Brazil had a bigger black population, since they received more slaves during the 15ths and 16ths hundredths?
>>
>>65844245
We do have more blacks, the vast majority of people that claim to be "pardo" are blacks with some portuguese heritage.
>>
>>65844245

We're pretty much even on that.
>>
>>65843514
North Carolina is your best option.
>>
>>65844143
I don't hate mexican culture, i hate how they are overtaking the US.
I know is ridiculous for me to give a shit about somebody elses country, but i do care about America. I hate the goverment, but you guys have a good history.
People are still earning alot from Oil over there?
>>
Florida

It's where all the cool Brazilians are moving these days.

The further north you go the more south it gets.
>>
File: ree.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>65844947
Oh we are the cool immigrants now? I'm glad.
But in the industry matter, Texas is far more interesting right?
>>
>>65845126 Post skin bro.
>>
Texas or Florida if they count.

Otherwise Virginia or one of the Carolinas (not sure which is the better one).
>>
>>65844409
Just curious, what is it you like about America?
>>
>>65843514
Probably Florida or one of the more liberal cities in Texas
>>
>>65845276
The way that America was colonized, was diferente than any other Latin America cunt.
The respect that they have for their first and only Constitution, defending alot of advanced rights at the time.
They being able to create a national pride in their population, even most of them being from different parts of Europe.
>>
I know that all of those things are irrelevant now, and America is just another liberal hellhole like any other european country.
But i don't know, i guess i just want to be part of the fall of the Rome of our times.
>>
>>65845189
I'm only 5/8 white bruther, but I think I look something close to this.
>>
File: Real.png (74KB, 617x516px) Image search: [Google]
Real.png
74KB, 617x516px
>>65844947

No, seriously. When the Real was booming a few years ago Brazilians were swooping down on south Florida and buying condos right and left. It was estimated at one time (2011 iirc) that half of all condos sold in south Florida were bought by Brazilians.

Since the Real crashed it's looking like a very wise investment.
>>
File: texas.jpg (37KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
37KB, 564x423px
Ok, i decided to go with Texas. Besides being really conservative, they have the biggest industry in the South and they are still pretty white (for now).
Any tip about any good satellite town to live in?
>>
>>65846714
>still pretty white

Lmao they're like 30% white dude. You'll fit right in there though.
>>
>>65843514
Georgia and Texas. Charlotte is OK.
Why do you want to move to the South tho

>but not so much, so they won't hunt me down for being brazillian
Stop it with this shit meme
>>
>>65843514

>Maryland
>Southern

i don't know what region we are. but we certainly aren't southern
>>
>>65846806
In percentege, maybe (they are 47% of the state actually), but quantitatively there are plenty of them.
It's kind like the current situation of US.

>>65846865
What do you have against the South?

>>65846873
You are the souht (of the 13 colonies). By the way, is there any recurrent Catholic culture from colonial times?
>>
>>65846806
It's 45

>>65846714
>Any tip about any good satellite town to live in?
Somewhere around Dallas-Fort Worth or Houston if you want to have a job. Both are bland cultureless spic shitholes though

Stay the fuck away from Austin

>>65847050
I don't have anything against the South, I live here

I'm just wondering why. We're the poorest region in the nation and there's the ebin racism/incest/trailer park maymays
>>
Don't move to USA

>>65846855
>>65846855
>>65846855
>>65846855
>>
File: Mexicans-600x380[1].png (125KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
Mexicans-600x380[1].png
125KB, 600x380px
>>65846714
To the Rednecks you will always be a Mexican, but I would go to Austin as it is not really Texas and is a major university town.
>>
>>65847050
>is there any recurrent catholic culture from colonial times

im catholic and so are most people i know, but its not a big deal for young people
>>
>>65844016
Brazilians think they are white.
>>
So you're moving to Texas. Here's a primer. White people know this, but we had our friend Chris make this P.S.A. to help with our black friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRW9G2uRRRc
>>
>>65847102
It's hard for me to explain, maybe because i don't actually now how i could possibly suffer there.
But i appreciate people sticking to their culture, and i always liked the thing of most of rednecks being of Scots-irish and english heritage. Nobody else in Europe, or even America, seems give a shit about culture. Maybe some rednecks are their only salvation, and I maybe want to get my kids in that sort of ambient.
Don't get me wrong, there are alot of white girls here in Banana land, but as i said before, i want to be part of the biggest country of our life time.
>>
>>65845583
These is no such thing as America you stupid Joao Costa. Each state is a different country you Spic. North Carolina and Louisiana have very little in common.
>>
>>65847355
Stop this meme pls
>>
>>65847355
Were did i mentioned anything about Louisiana or North Carolina?
Also, EVERY country have cultural differences between their states. Brazil is probably much more diverse when it comes to this.
>>
>>65847355
good b8
>>
>>65847279
We are definitly not a white cunt, but some of us are. Why is this so hard to accept?
>>
>>65847352
>i don't actually now how i could possibly suffer there.
It's literally just being relatively poor(American """"poor"""", not actually impoverished). If you can handle that you'll be fine

We don't really have much of a redneck culture anymore(maybe in the Ozarks and the Appalachians, but you won't be living there), it's more that people want you to act like a decent human being and leave them the fuck alone

>>65847355
Kys
>>
>>65847681
You need to pick. In the USA Brazilian is different than a white person. This guy is white from Brazil but not a Brazilian. In Miami or NYC people will understand but in Bubba land they are different things.

This is what happens when a white person say they are from Brazil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ
>>
>>65847693
Kek, my bad, i didn't made myself clear.
What i meant to say, is that the fact that i want to live in this sort of place, is, maybe, because i still don't know how things actually are.
>I don't know how bad things could actually be for me
I guess it's better now.
>>
>>65847838
>Aline Weber: nuestra estrella de diciembre
Wow, mexican immigration is really a thing now, huh.
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>65847995
Full of scumbags, you need decent people, and i am that person.
>>
>>65843977
>>65843514
>>65844192
>they would understand.
Jesus fucking Christ, you are deluded
>>
>>65845583
>first and only Constitution
>Articles of Confederation
>>65848113
You sound like an absolute dumbass. I'm normally a welcoming person towards immigrant hopefuls, but I really hope you don't come here.
>>
>>65848199
I'm sorry redditor, next time i will start a thread saying how i will vote for Hillary if i become a US citizen.
>you are the scumbag i'm talking about
>>
>>65848250
Post boipuss so we can judge your worth as a potential citizen
>>
>the parts of florida worth living in
they all speak spanish anyway. not as many niggers as in georgia, sc or nc.

never been to texas, suppose they all speak spanish down there always hear about nigs in louisania, avoid.

NC has loads of nigs in any of the parts you'd want to live in. if you pick SC, you may be retarded.

Georiga is full of nigs, especially atlanta where you would want to live anyway
>>
>>65848399
First tell me what are the standards that the i need to have. I won't take a pic of my butthole just to have my dreams destroyed.
>>
>>65844192
>they would understand
lol
at least there will be one less dumb brazilian in the world, as you would be dead by cop
>>
>>65848602
>at least there will be one less dumb brazilian in the world
I'm pretty sure that this wouldn't last long, since your family would bring more 10 niglets to this world.
>>
>>65848535
>don't be obese
>make muh dick hard
That aside, how are you actually planning on trying to become a citizen? Are you just going to try to win the lottery and work your way up from there?
>>
>>65848514
As much as i like the Confederate states, they almost fucked up America entirely.
If all the Union followed the same influx of slaves that the southern states had, America would be just like Brazil.
But it doesn't have to be only by state, i'm pretty sure that there are alot of good county in mostly black states.
>>
>>65848746
>i'm pretty sure that there are alot of good county in mostly black states.
Even in Arkansas they're fine so long as you avoid black neighborhoods in the cities. Rural blacks don't really do anything, they're just lazy
>>
>>65848658
this is rich coming from monkeyzilian
>>
>>65848719
Exchange. I know it's almost as asking to be a future unemployed do a souther college, but University of Texas at Austin seems pretty good. But the money would be a fucking problem, all of the universities are private and expensive.
>>
>>65848930
>all of the universities are private and expensive.
There are a lot of scholarship programs and grants for exchange students. There are a ton of Argies at my uni and none of the ones I've talked to have had any problems paying for it
>>
File: 1406669575163.jpg (1MB, 1762x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1406669575163.jpg
1MB, 1762x1992px
>wanting to live in that shithole

just move into a favela
>>
>>65844245
mixed people aren't black, and we had millions of portuguese men and almost none portuguese women.
do the math.
>>
>>65848977
But i guess this only works when both of the universities have some sort of agreement.
My University have some great convenant with european colleges (like motherfucking ecole polytechnique), but not so good when is in America.
But i didn't saw all the implications, i hope is easier than i think it is.
>>
>>65849091
Favelas wouldn't be so bad if they were populated by white folks.
>>
File: 1472649347691.jpg (166KB, 1000x981px) Image search: [Google]
1472649347691.jpg
166KB, 1000x981px
>>65849133
>>65849270
my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY
>>
File: 4L_xhxFjyVB.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
4L_xhxFjyVB.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
Kek this is the same Brazilian who wanted to move to Iceland some days ago, he is nuts.
>>
just move to portugal. chill cozy country
>>
File: anime.jpg (66KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
66KB, 500x712px
>>65849605
Do i look like a faggot to you?
>>
>>65849666
Maybe a tranny
>>
>>65849653
With a 20% unemployed rate? No thanks.
And i prefer a white cunt anyway.
>>
>>65849697
Always related.
>>
>>65849716
are you a poor brazilian? because those who want to move are always rich and can afford living abroad
>>
>>65849817
I'm kind poor, but anyone that isn't a lazy ass playboy needs to work, especially when they are moving to another cunt.
Also, i have the right to have italian citizenship. If you were in my shoes, would you think that Italy is a good country to live in?
>>
>>65849895
Europe is full of monkey Brazilians using Italian/Portuguese/Spanish passports.
>>
>>65847148
You people like to idealize rednecks a bit too much, you do realize not all white trash hicks are that racist don't you? Mexicans have it in good with most rednecks as long as they're Texas type conservatives, non threatening (eg married to a Mexican girl) and deferential (what passes as polite in the South, not using big words, etc.) in fact they may be prefered over even some whites. Those guys aren't really all that different from SJWs in that they like some multi-culturalism as long as their own self entitled superiority goes unchallenged. This is how a lot of people get away with backing Trump and genuinely comsider themselves not to be biggots.

You're more likely to find good old boy Hank Hill types than openly racist militia type gun nuts.
>>
>>65850242
So what? As long as they have a european passport.
At least they go to the countries legally, and i'm pretty sure Europe have bigger fishes to fry when it comes to being a shitty immigrant.
>>
>>65850245
They only hate mexicans because they are overtaking their country, simple as that.
But socially speaking, they would rather be around beaners over niggers anyday.
>>
>>65850359
Only in the West Coast tho
>>
>>65850359
You have it wrong. South Texas has always been Mexican territory and its people Mexican not American. Random borders do not change what people are; the Gringos in South Texas will eventually be out bred by the native Mexican peoples.
>>
>>65850702
You are probably trolling, but either way...
Just look at Texas demographics back then, and look at it now. There were definitly a increase of mexicans, and this is thanks to illegal immigration.
>>
>>65850702
Chicano at least post legals.
>>
>>65850781
>>65850782
illegal or legal is the same thing
mexican is mexican
>>
File: 7163.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
7163.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>65844035
It is very cheap to live here (LA), and there's plenty of wilderness so you don't have to encounter rednecks except when you go to town. I had to chase a bunch of fucking pigs out of my yard today.
>>
>>65844035
>somewhere nice
>alabama border
?
>>
>>65849133
BLEACHED
>>
>>65843514
Texas easily.
Just head to one of the tech cities (Austin or Dallas).
>>
>>65843514
Tennessee, more specifically Middle Tennessee. It's great here, and sounds perfect for you
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.