[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africans warned against travelling to ‘unstable’ USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: african beauties.jpg (104KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
african beauties.jpg
104KB, 720x720px
The African Union (AU) has issued a travel advisory warning African citizens of the instability in the United States of America (USA).

The advisory, which was released on Monday, October 3, noted that the AU can provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA.

“The African Union warns African citizens of continued instability in the United States of America (USA). The number of unarmed black civilians murdered has dramatically increased”, said the travel advisory.

“The potential for civil unrest is high in parts of Charlotte North Carolina, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Dallas Texas and other major cities.

“As a result of the deteriorating security situation, most official AU government travel to the USA has been halted.

“The AU is able to provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA. Things can get out of hand any time.

“The situation is more serious now that the USA is preparing for the presidential elections in a month’s time.”
>>
>>65846855
Meanwhile in south africa they want a white genocide
nice cherry picked pictures btw
>>
>>65846855

> Black people with more or less white facial features

So where the fuck are these REALLY black people coming from then?
>>
>>65846855
>Guinee
>-ee
lmao
>>
>>65846855
k
>>
File: 1458628587587.jpg (151KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1458628587587.jpg
151KB, 2500x1645px
>>65846855
>>
>>65846855
>Morrocco [sic]
>Part of the African Union
>Finnish education
>>
We're been warned not to travel to black neighborhoods since before WW2.

Welcome to our world.
>>
File: Agil_SAO.png (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agil_SAO.png
690KB, 1920x1080px
>>65847060
>those aren't white features those are native african features

come on man i thought Norwegians were smart
>>
>>65847190

>Morocco asks to rejoin African Union after 32 years
>Moroccan authorities seem to have concluded their absence hasn't helped them diplomatically over Western Sahara and many other issues

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36822240
>>
>>65847984
>Asks to rejoin
Yeah, they still aren't a member
>>
>>65846855
How is this a bad?
>>
>>65846855
I've met a few Afro-mestizas with very similar features to the Sudanese girl tyhere, I fucking love that type of girl.

The Moroccan girl is also drop dead gorgeous but other than a slightly exotic look, those lips almost look like she had surgery, she's pretty much a standard Med.

I don't care so much abouth theother two girls, what is surprising to me tho is all four could near pass for Mexicans.
>>
>>65846855
Sweet.

Thank you based AU.
>>
>>65847060
None of them have white features. Kill yourself.
>>
all the africans i've met were chill and nice, very different from the ghetto-ish black americans
>>
kek
>>
Morrocco is first.
>>
top jej
>>
>>65848699
Everyone from Africa who can afford tourism is a high-intelligent person compared to other africans.
>>
>>65846855
>tfw no black gf

thanks for reminding me
>>
>>65846855
Wikileaks on Multiculturalism in Europe

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#
>>
Good, keep 'em out. Want the others back while you're at it?
>>
>>65853824

All debunked
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.