[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western animation is dead, bury it. https://youtu.be/hwc6fTnsdBI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_7758.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7758.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
Western animation is dead, bury it.

https://youtu.be/hwc6fTnsdBI
>>
File: Girl eat semen bottle.jpg (9KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
Girl eat semen bottle.jpg
9KB, 235x250px
>>3132519
>diversity meme
>>
>>3132519
What the hell is this shit
>>
Someone needs to send Netflix a weeaboo expert, this is unacceptable.
>>
>>3132519
If anything, this series is a cautionary tale for why blacks should stay out of Japan.
>>
I'm so glad I canceled by netflix subscription months ago.
>>
>diversity

So this is now safe from talking I'll about it. Good job.
>>
Why since Trump has won does everyone have to push and force diversity? They aren't even making it look normal they have to make a point of telling everyone HEY THIS IS A DIVERSE PLACE FOR EVERYONE.
>>
>Being this triggered by black characters
You guys are more sensitive than tumblr
>>
>>3132568
It's because American liberals are even dumber than the bible thumpers, and all they can do when their extremist policies fail is to double down on them. Pretty much what you get when you give freedoms out to the ignorant.
>>
>>3132569
I'm riggered by the art looking like "How to Draw Manga character" meme.
>>
>>3132569
Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact it looks like dogshit.
>>
so u be sayin we kawaii n shit
>>
File: tumblr_m0hjw5vwMN1rnt869o1_500.jpg (35KB, 432x433px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0hjw5vwMN1rnt869o1_500.jpg
35KB, 432x433px
>>3132569
I don't hear anyone complaining about Black Lagoon. I'm also a big fan of brown anime girls and think Lesean Thomas is one of the greatest young animators alive.

It's the "diversity" buzzword that triggers people because it instantly brings to mind those effete, elitist college liberals who are up their own ass and are completely oblivious to their having been trained like pavlov's dog to parrot it incessantly to the point it annoys regular people. Especially ones that live in places where this "anything but white" diversity hasn't been super effective at engendering a "progressive" social environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>all these /pol/tards getting triggered because people who aren't white exist
>>
Wow, you guys get triggered by this?Maybe you're the sensitive snowflakes after all.
>>
>>3132660
>everyone i don't agree with is /pol/
>>
File: 300.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
This was the Powerpuff Girls in the late 90's. Notice anything, /ic/?
>>
>>3132668
This is baaaaaad looking.
I can't entirely explain why cause I see they put some effort in this but there's so many things wrong.
>>
>>3132593
Didn't know just the word, "Diversity" triggers people so much. Especially since there are plenty of white people in the show from the looks of it as well.

Thankfully, looking at the comments section, people just don't like the animation/art
>>
>>3132679
At least the new series hasn't added a POC girl.
>>
>>3132681

/ic/-collab redline when?
>>
>>3132682
All the villains are white and the 3 main characters are brown.

The main villain in blonde hair, blue eyes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 1000x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 1000x2368px
>>3132660
>>3132668
>implying

>>3132519
This is the results of the great work black people can put out cause they rock so hard.

https://www.noircaesar.com/blog/2017/9/7/what-do-my-hero-academia-and-attack-on-titan-have-in-common-with-pretty-much-every-anime-well
>>
File: IMG_7765.png (482KB, 996x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7765.png
482KB, 996x500px
>>3132683
>>3132679
Hey about that...
>>
>>3132692
>all the white girls have normal looking hair

das waycis!
>>
>>3132691
There are no black people in Japan. What don't people understand about this?
>>
This looks like a weaboo collage with bad animation and chara design. Is that their point? Some kind of deconstruction? Probably not smart enough for that, just late to the "anime is cool" party with undigested influences.
>>
>>3132519
honestly it wouldn't kill me as much to look at it if they got a better character designer.
>>
>>3132699
Yeah this doesn't help at all. Cause it seems like they're trying to do something but I don't see how people would want to look at it with such weird designs. The fucking hair of the hero wtf.
>>
>>3132685
Are people not allowed to create a show like this?Do you also have a problem when most main characters of most shows are white?Or when black characters die first in horror movies?Or do you only get bothered when white people aren't the heroes and they are the bad guys?
>>
File: miyazaki-reflections-2.jpg (43KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki-reflections-2.jpg
43KB, 500x282px
>>3132519
>>3132692
>>
>>3132685
That's actually a good point and I get why many people would want to see a change in representation in general.
But when you make it this obvious it just sounds petty.
"I'm for equality!" "Yeah!" "Black people are cool and white people suck!" "Wha-"
>>
>>3132685
You are just hallucinating friend. How about you watch the trailer again. You punished me by making me do it.
>>
>>3132703
I don't think anyone has a problem with people making it, but people have a right to criticize it, just as much as it has a right to exist.

The pandering to forced diversity is in poor taste, the character designs are bland, the plot feels uninspired, and the animation is subpar compared the stuff Japan regularly churns out. Even low budget anime from the 90s like Slam Dunk looked better.

Sorry, but you're not gonna get a free pass when making shit just cause you're black and are trying to appeal to "diversity."

No one had a problem with Afro Samurai, nor Boondocks, and both feature black MCs. In fact, both are beloved. Now can you tell me the difference between those two and this turd?
>>
>>3132710
>>
>>3132711
>No one had a problem with Afro Samurai,
Yeah and I wish I understood. This was meh and it felt so wrong, like trying to force insert yourself in a culture. "Hey, we're so cool, we love anime so we're gonna make an anime except the hero is us". I don't know, just make your own thing maybe? Or if you like samurais so much make a thing about samurais? Sorry ESL but Afro Samurai always felt wrong to me and it's not even that good compared to some other samurai anime.
>>
>>3132682
"Nigger" is also just a word.
>>
>>3132718
It's still much better than the turd in the OP.
>>
>>3132519
I'm all for diversity and shit but brown skin with colored hair looks fucking awful.

It's not a matter of racism, it's just... taste. Colored hair already looks awful on 90% of whites, the remaining 10% being particularly attractive people who can actually get away with it. It looks a tiny bit better on white cartoon people but in general, it's awful.

This shit was OK in the '80s, but it died with its decade and should stay dead.
>>
>>3132674
>people who get triggered by non-white people existing aren't /pol/

>>3132691
>implying
I'm not wrong.
>>
>>3132711
You have the right to criticize it just like people have the right to tell you they disagree with your points.True it doesn't look all that interesting but your original comment didn't really say that.It just sounded really whiny.
>>
>>3132732
>your original comment
I'm not the guy you were originally speaking to, I just stepped in to correct you. We're all anonymous, don't make the assumption that everyone you disagree with is the same person.
>>
>>3132726
You have a point I guess. People can be offended by whatever they want desu. Plenty of black people that are offended/no offended by "nigger". In the same way, people that assume that only non-whites immigrate to western countries might get triggered by a perceived genocide.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10532695/Nine-in-10-babies-born-in-parts-of-Britain-have-a-foreign-parent.html

"Migrants from Romania and Bulgaria cannot expect to get 'something for nothing'"

Whatever, it is all perception I guess.
>>
>>4762993
>>
>>3132737
And I was talking about the original comment and how it seemed whiny to me.
>>
>>3132727
Based on the look of Neo Yokio trailer I would agree, cause at least Afro Samurai kinda looked good. Doesn't mean Neo Yokio won't actually turn interesting and bypass its shitty look with a good story/interesting ideas but I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>3132731
Except you are.

White people don't have a problem with the lack of white characters in anime, and aren't going out of their way to force "DIVERSITY" into everything they create out of an inferiority complex.
>>
>>3132744
Jesus even the title sounds dumb ag. How can they have such bad taste?
>>
>>3132682
It really is mostly the word, because the only people that actually say that word sincerely are creepy virtue signaling white hipsters and by having it said in the context that it was it's instantly made apparent what kind of production it's going to be, if it wasn't made apparent just by the footage itself.

I love Black Lagoon, Afro Samurai, Black Dynamite, the Boondocks, Jason Osma from Hajime no Ippo, Claudia Grant from Robotech etc.; it's not actually the black characters that are the problem, it's white cucks who insert black characters with a shallow agend in mind that they can't help but telegraph every single time.
>>
>>3132750
>white cucks
Niggers do it too, see:
>>3132691
>>
>>3132746
>Except you are.
The very fact that they are triggered retards here proves you wrong.
>>
>>3132758
And there are examples of triggered niggers as well crying about the lack of "diversity" in JAPANESE anime.

The crying began from the left, people getting tired of the constant bitching and pandering only seems natural.
>>
>>3132761
The crying came from everyone because believe it or not people from the right considered(and still do) that one black main character means the end of the whites.Don't act so high and mighty when people are getting triggered over a show not being in the majority white.
>>
>>3132761
>b-b-but this stuff too!
Nice deflecting. First you denied it and now you're admitting it but trying to sweep it under the rug.

The only thing pandering about this cartoon is that it's pandering to weebs.
>>
>>3132769
>pandering to weebs
I'm a weeb, and it doesn't seem like it to me m8. Looks to me more like it's pandering to black weebs, which is fine, but I'm gonna call it as I see it.
>>
>>3132767
I literally. LITERALLY posted a screen from a blog for black only manga, about the owner complaining about the lack of black characters in anime.

Most people don't have a problem with black MCs if executed right or if it adds something meaningful to the story. The problem people have is when that shit is forced, highlighted, and is the only thing meaningful or unique about it.
>>
>>3132767
>believe it or not people from the right considered(and still do) that one black main character means the end of the whites
Prove it.
>>
>>3132750
*agenda

>>3132754
Assuming he came out of art school, culturally he probably has more in common with a white female humanities major than a working class black or white man so I don't think he counts lmoa
>>
>>3132780
People are always going to have a problem with something.What you posted doesn't cancel all the other people who think black MCs are the downfall of the white race.The left or however you like to call it isn't the only one with whiny people and the sooner you realize that and don't make the other side the oh so mature ones, the better.
>>
>>3132775
>I'm a weeb, and it doesn't seem like it to me m8.
It's a western cartoon that uses an anime artstyle. That's pretty weebaboo-tier.

>but I'm gonna call it as I see it.
Whatever you say, /pol/tard.
>>
>>3132782
The "white genocide" meme
>>
>Not wanting to wife a delicious pure and loving, virtuous, family loving, brown sugar elven girl

Come home white man.
>>
>>3132750
Yeah, I personally find that shit a bit creepy too, but this for this show the gut reaction is very wrong.

I mean this is the creator

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3587864/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

Also judging by the imdb description it really looks like some sort of autistic parody. A black guy is the main character because "Oh lets have jaiden smith" or some shit.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7343832/plotsummary?ref_=tt_stry_pl

Lmao, hope I am not wrong. If it pulls shit about racism (like kora with homosexuality) that would be annoying.
>>
File: IMG-20170911-WA0003.jpg (134KB, 748x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170911-WA0003.jpg
134KB, 748x922px
>>3132787
I don't think anyone except extreme outliers feel black MCs are the death of the white race, however, people are aware and remarking on an obvious push from the leftist media to outbreed white and forcing "diversity" everywhere they can.

Pic related was posted by the Washington Post on Twitter, as what the average American will look like in 60 years, and was promoted as a GOOD thing. As in, it's GOOD that whites are getting outbred and becoming a minority. Tell me how that's not racist, and that's not genocyde.

When you're white, and you're constantly bombarded by shit like this, and told that you're bad and should feel bad cause you're white, all the time, it's only natural people start to become more defensive, and more reactive toward this forced diversity, and black victimhood.

The problem isn't the act of having black MCs, the problem is forcing diversity everywhere you can, and all the while doing it while labeling whites as the problem and cheering at the idea of having them be bred out of existence. When there's a political agenda behind your creativity, it loses it's integrity, and people start looking at it with a different lens. It stops feeling like creative work, and starts feeling more like propaganda. And people have a right, and are justified in pointing that out, whether it bothers you that they do, or not. After all, the problem began with black victimhood enforced by the left.
>>
>>3132799
That bitch looks white to me man. Her skin is tan at best. Also, niggers don't have sleek silver hair and red pupils.
>>
>>3132682
Promoting diversity is a political statement. Why don't people realize this? Whenever someone gets upset that shows promote diversity, it's not because they are "injecting politics into everything and being /pol/tards". It's actually a bad reflection on people like you who are so sheltered they don't even realize that their own ideals aren't the natural laws of the universe, but are political policies that are subject to debate.
>>
>>3132805
>When you're white, and you're constantly bombarded by shit like this
Don't read the Washington Post then, faggot.

>and black victimhood
Right, 200 years of slavery and then further persecution after being freed didn't happen and isn't responsible in any way for the shittiness of black neighbourhoods today.

>The problem isn't the act of having black MCs, the problem is forcing diversity everywhere you can, and all the while doing it while labeling whites as the problem and cheering at the idea of having them be bred out of existence. When there's a political agenda behind your creativity, it loses it's integrity, and people start looking at it with a different lens. It stops feeling like creative work, and starts feeling more like propaganda. And people have a right, and are justified in pointing that out, whether it bothers you that they do, or not. After all, the problem began with black victimhood enforced by the left.
Literally nothing you said is relevant to the OP cartoon. You got just triggered because the MC wasn't white.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (289KB, 1446x1085px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
289KB, 1446x1085px
>>3132790
>meme

The average age of a white person in the United States is 42. I don't know about you guys but I can probably count the number of people that have kids on my facebook friends list with one hand, too.

This picture with its outdated data projections is sugar coating the truth. Every five years whites are projected to become a minority in both the U.S. and Europe a decade sooner, it seems. White genocide isn't a meme, it is an irreversible reality across several major continents, of course blaming a shitty netflix cartoon for that is ridiculous.
>>
>>3132813
I think if the MC wasn't a pink-haired eyesore people would have accepted it without a problem

it's got little to do with the MC being black per se
>>
>>3132805
Holy shit, you just can't see it because you truly believe it!I'm white but I don't feel attacked, my family doesn't feel attacked, pretty much any reasonable white person doesn't feel attacked you just like to feel like a victim and actually think it's the normal way of thinking.Your pic doesn't even look like "white genocyde", most of the people still look mostly white.There's no point trying to reason with you because you have this sheltered view of the world just like those "left" snowflakes you like to shit on so much.You're the same as them just differnt words.
>>
>>3132817
>proves it's a meme
Well done retard. Just because you know a bunch of oldfags that aren't having kids doesn't make it "genocide" you dumb skinhead. Holy hell, Amerifats are retarded.
>>
>>3132818
>I think if the MC wasn't a pink-haired eyesore people would have accepted it without a problem
Anime has garbage hair colours and hair styles all the time.
>>
>>3132813
>Don't read the Washington Post then, faggot.
If only it were that easy. Might as well avoid all mainstream media, as it's literally everywhere I go.

>Right, 200 years of slavery and then further persecution after being freed didn't happen and isn't responsible in any way for the shittiness of black neighbourhoods today.
One.

No one affected by slavery is alive right now. Nor is anyone from our generation responsible in any way for any of it, and they don't owe anything to anyone.

Two.
Africans invented slavery, and imported it to Europeans, not whites.

Three.
Black neighborhoods are shitty because of the welfare state destroying black families, and blacks killing each other by promoting gang culture, making it a bad for businesses to invest in those locations.

THAT, is not my fault, nor can you blame me for it. We can collaborate to fix it, but you can't point fingers at me for it.

Blacks own ineptitude at getting ahead in life is solely on them. Don't point fingers at the white man for "keeping you down" when it was the white man that ended slavery, and gave you equal rights.

>Literally nothing you said is relevant to the OP cartoon. You got just triggered because the MC wasn't white.
Again, I'm not that guy. I'm the guy who pointed out the crying idiot from Noir Caesar complaining about the lack of BLACK characters in JAPANESE anime.

Learn to follow a conversation properly, and stop deflecting you triggered idiot.
>>
File: 1477502576692.jpg (54KB, 333x574px) Image search: [Google]
1477502576692.jpg
54KB, 333x574px
>>3132808
The double standard is hilarious just admit you want to conquest and essentially reverse cuck and bleach the minorities its in your blood your ancestral blood
>>
>>3132805
man they are all ugly as fuck
then again this is the result of the american experiment.
i bet even the founding fathers thought there would eventually be "no race" once people start crossbreading
>>
>>3132820
>those people look white
No they don't.
>>
>>3132519
This is Kinda weird. At the start of the trailer the art and animation looks led decent, I think maybe it was rotoscope for the tennis scene? Idk but I found myself wondering why everyone was complaining. And as the trailer kept going on the art just kept getting worse and worse until they went under mark crilley tier. I thought it couldn't get any worse but then it said "starring jaden smith". What a shit show, they must have fucked up their budget or something.
>>
>>3132805
I don't agree with the image on it being a 'good' thing or it even being plausible, but I have to say that wasn't the point of the pic.

The point is that since everyone is going TO be apparently mixed, there won't be any racism (which I guess is true to some extent; with little to no ethnic identity, tribalism and ethnocentrism would be rarer). Overall I think it is pretty naive as this probably wont happen.

>As in, it's GOOD that whites are getting outbred and becoming a minority. Tell me how that's not racist, and that's not genocyde.

It in't by definition

http://www.un.org/ar/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

You are confusing being 'outbred' with being destroyed. These are very different things. If there were policies made specifically against whites so that they'd reproduce less, that would be the closest to genocide.

>the problem is forcing diversity everywhere you can, and all the while doing it while labeling whites as the problem and cheering at the idea of having them be bred out of existence

They do this here by...?
>>
File: iq_by_country (1).png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country (1).png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>3132824
The world would be much better if White and Asian genes were the most widespread, yeah. We're genetically superior and responsible for most of the advancements humanity has made.
>>
>>3132811
It is not only political. It is also a good selling point. Where I live in leafland, I've seen churches talk about how diverse they are. This along with freedom and patriotism are great ways to sell products.
>>
>>3132831
Who the fuck is we? You didn't do shit. I hate when dumb lazy fucks like you try to take credit for other people's achievements just because they're the same race as you.
>>
>>3132826
I can count 8 not that it matters.Are white people only white to you when they have pale white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes anon(and of course same goes for their ancestors!)?Because if that's the case then America is not really white and never truly was.
>>
>>3132834
But how else is he going to feel like the special snowflake that he is?
>>
>>3132831
W-whatever helps you friend.
>>
>>3132821
No one is getting killed in the streets but if demographic trends continue whites won't exist in 300 years, outside of what would be considered as small tribes.
It's still something every white person should be deebly goncerned over, even if you disagree with the terminology.
>>
>>3132593
>think Lesean Thomas is one of the greatest young animators alive
Huh? The man is 42, he's not young.
>>
>>3132841
Why should we?Does the white skin come with special abilities?Why should people feel forced to reproduce because of skin color?It's what you do with your live that matters dude,not your skin color and that's something people should be concerned about.
>>
>>3132823
>No one affected by slavery is alive right now.
Proves how you know nothing. Post slavery the government didn't even try to help blacks integrate and their schools and communities were underfunded. With poor education because of this, uneducated people grew up to be shitty parents, and because they weren't good parents their kids grew up to be bad parents themselves, and so begins a cycle. You'd realise this if you weren't so deluded that you consider a cheaply-made weeb cartoon to be white genocide.

>Africans invented slavery, and imported it to Europeans, not whites.
Good ol dindu nuffin. The predicatable "It's not bad they didn't enslave them, only bought them" excuse. Oh, those poor Europeans, forced to take those slaves when they totally didn't want to.

>Black neighborhoods are shitty because of the welfare state destroying black families
See first paragraph. Wouldn't have happened if the government weren't pricks in the first place.

>Blacks own ineptitude at getting ahead in life is solely on them.
Typical dindu. Them slaveowners wuz good boys. Damn that evil librul scum Lincoln!

>and gave you equal rights.
I'm not black you dumb redneck.

>and stop deflecting you triggered idiot.
You first. Triggered by a fucking weeb cartoon not because of the lack of quality but because the MC's skin colour is *shock horror*... not white!
>>
File: Amerifats 2.jpg (88KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 2.jpg
88KB, 615x461px
>>3132831
>>
This board is about art, maybe take this somewhere where it's more fitting.
>>
>>3132841
But this problem has nothing to do with diversity or white guilt. White countries that have declining birth rates are doing so by their own volition. Look at japan and korea too. They have no concern over diverse an little concern for japanese/korean guilt.

Look at this article

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2010/10/85.pdf

United states whites are NOT having declining birthrates - there is still a projected increase. DESPITE rhetoric about wellfare r/k selection or whatever bullshit have you.
>>
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet
>>
File: 1450879856146.png (26KB, 627x442px) Image search: [Google]
1450879856146.png
26KB, 627x442px
>>3132831
How many Jewish inventions do you think are white? What have YOU invented, anon? Not what other people have done that you have taken credit for sharing the same skin colour.

>>3132841
>It's still something every white person should be deebly goncerned over
And why is that? Not all of us are obsessed about skin colour and facial structure like you.
>>
File: 1383011809446.jpg (413KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1383011809446.jpg
413KB, 717x880px
>>3132856
>>
>>3132853
Even then, I am still amazed by all this shit. Climate Change is a much more important concern. Seriously.

Homicide rates in general are on the decline

http://www.demos.org/blog/7/29/13/myth-black-black-crime-epidemic

Also blacks are slowly marching out of poverty

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/black-progress-how-far-weve-come-and-how-far-we-have-to-go/

The biggest concern is really just educational attainment which seems to be declining compared to whites.
>>
>>3132867
Oh and I am not the same anon btw. Also I agree that there were certainly factors that kept blacks back but these are slowly bouncing back.

Also, affirmative action doesn't work apparently so thats interesting
>>
>>3132823
>No one affected by slavery is alive right now.

...No, pretty sure slavery still exists. Africa. North Korea. China. To some degree Mexico. There's even a controversy going on about Japan holding Chinese interns hostage to do manual labor, although actual confirmation of this has never been 100% confirmed.

Slavery wasn't this big movement exclusive to the USA, friend, it's still ongoing in the world.
>>
>>3132867
>Climate Change is a much more important concern. Seriously.
And yet it's got a lot of deniers in power like the President and his new head of the EPA.

>>3132869
>Also, affirmative action doesn't work apparently so thats interesting
Never suggested otherwise
>>
File: 1496672997640.gif (513KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1496672997640.gif
513KB, 240x180px
>tfw this show went from /tv/, /co/, /a/, and now /ic/

It's just a simple kids show animation people. Why all this attention.
>>
>>3132876
Because /pol/kids have autism
>>
>>3132873
I know not saying you mentioned anything about affirmative action, was just making a small comment about what I found out. Sorry for the confusion

And yeah, I am still pretty confused what people are going to say about the intensity of Harvey and Irma an how they are going to till politicize against climate change.
>>
>>3132878
I swear, in the recent year, browsing 4chan (not /pol/) has made me more and more left just from seeing /pol/tards rant about shit. Seriously, I am on a sissy thread you have people ranting about how this is homosexual propaganda - what the fuck.
>>
>>3132846
>>3132861
Race is not as simple as skin color or facial structure and you should know that.
When the white race dies off, white civilization will die along with it. It's not about reproducing, it's about government policies such as immigration and wealth/resource redistribution that puts whites in minority status.
>>
>>3132892
Never thought about it like that, really makes sense when you think about it. No wonder Charlottesville and /pol/ are about preserving white history.
>>
>/pol/ thread
>>
>>3132861
Even if you think that race doesn't matter and the world would lose nothing of significance over the extinction of whites, living as a white minority should concern whites. Look at South Africa and Rhodesia to see how white minorities are treated by other races. The black governments talk freely and openly about unlawfully stealing their land and killing them off. If America and Europe become minority white, do you think the whites there would be treated any better?
>>
>>3132891
Oh no,people will not treat other people like shit, where has the world come to!!!And the fact that mental health awareness was really fucking bad and you could get killed for being gay in the past has nothing to do with the fact that people weren't coming out as trans then!And autism and cancer also didn't exist because we don't have many reports for them from the past.I guess technological, health/mental health advancements and general acceptance over the years have nothing to do with it.
>>
>I see horribly cheap looking art, bland designs, uninspiring world
>open thread, nobody can stop talking about muh forced diversity and trump and whatever the fuck else
good lord
>>
>>3132905
Who are the ones making all of these advancements you are so proud of?
>>
>>3132905
>trannies
>people

In all seriousness, they have a severe mental illness and they should not be encouraged to live as something they are not unless we want them to be just another post-op in a bodybag.
>>
>>3132570
>muh liberals!
>ruining america forever

Can this meme die now?
You know damn well both parties are to blame for all this fuckery happening quit being a shit and take accountability you fuckin man child. Why we cant just let people be is fuckin beyond me. Call a liberal a cuck all you want and call a republican a stupid redneck but we fpr some reason let lgbt people serve cause muh jesus is fucking retarded, you cant call them a liability either because trump himself is one. That orange turd cant even get his diplomacy right with every other nation in the world. As for liberals some dumb shit has come out of my generations mouths, we cant sustain ourselves in these god damn hugboxes. Fuck you and fuck me god damnit.

/endrant
>>
>>3132913
American democrats and republicans have both joined forced against the American people in favor of their internationalist donors. They are not stupid, or misguided. The narratives that are being fed to their constituents are meant convince two different kinds of people ways to accept their own death.
>>
>>3132909
Not you for starters.Stop pretending that the white man is responsible for every advancment known and start doing something yourself instead of bragging about things you had no part in.
>>3132911
Are you an expert on this field?Do you know more than actual scientists who is their job to learn about those things?
>>
>>3132918
I'm not saying anything about myself. I'm just saying if all white people stop existing then advancements in science and culture will take a nose dive.
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/24/racial-diversity-may-reduce-overall-innovation/
>>
>>3132891

>This is semantics anyway. Relaxing immigration controls, forcing one group to economically subsidize another and brainwashing a group through the education and media complexes to value another group over its own self interest will eventually have the result of physical extinction, that much is evident.

https://americanmexorist.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients1.jpg

Also lets see fertility rates

https://hailtoyou.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/fertility19802013_b.png

The link is pretty shaky - I doubt forcing taxpayers to pay for welfare has much of an impact as does military spending which does force people to pay way more money.

>Yes, group culture (manufactured or not) has nothing to do with group behaviors.

>>3132857 I mean, What honest evidence do you have to say that whites are reproducing less BECAUSE of white guilt?

>blame Trump not signing off on a international blank cheque climate accord a few months ago for being the reason Hurricane Irmagerd struck Florida.

Obviously it isn't trumps fault. He hasn't even been in office for a year yet. It is about years of bad policy making.
>>
>>3132916
I dont think the decline of our nation has anything to do with women being more sexually free, or the lgbt movement its the fact that we cant get the fuck along. Everyone has to fuckin hate someone for no good reason. And that goes for both sides, whether your palestine and jarusalem or republican or democrat. Until we can learn to live in fucking PEACE we will all be slave to the same beast. But i seem to be the only person to understand this shit no matter who I talk to. There is no agenda to force diversity its just something that has evolved with us. We are connected more so than ever before on human in history this is just a natural progression of what we have become.
>>
>>3132692
>she's black and has neon hair

Of fucking course
>>
>>3132924

It is a simple fact of life that unequal things cannot be forced to be equal. All human beings are naturally tribal, and naturally have a preference for their own in-group. Groups naturally self-segregate, this is why we see nations form. Diversity+proximity=conflict.
>There is no agenda to force diversity
No, this is demonstrably untrue. There are government agencies that are solely dedicated to intermixing populations. The government program of immigration has been designed to import and bolster the numbers of non-whites. There are programs like affirmative action, HUD, and many minority advocacy groups (some funded by the government) who all promote the "diversification" of white nations. Before WWII, there were laws in place to keep white nations homogeneous, now there are laws to do the exact opposite. There is nothing "natural" about it. Look up the Kalergi plan and the Hooton plan. These were policies specifically devised to wipe out European peoples via replacement migration.
>its just something that has evolved with us
Well, no. You can't argue that people have suddenly "evolved" a preference for diversity since its implementation around the 1960s. Plus if you think people can evolve social preferences you're basically opening up the can of worms that is biological determinism and evolutionary psychology. Something that most egalitarians (I assume you are one) usually deny.
>We are connected more so than ever before on human in history this is just a natural progression of what we have become.
And yet with the forced diversity you are seeing a rise in identity politics. As I said, siversity+proximity=conflict.
>>
>>3132924
Feels like the first time I've read a post on 4chan that doesn't completely shit on the fact that different races/cultures are intermingling and will only continue to do so as time and technology progresses.
>>
File: 1501898763997.png (660KB, 841x908px) Image search: [Google]
1501898763997.png
660KB, 841x908px
>>3132519
>Vivaldi used in an American made Jaden Smith anime
The West is dead.
>>
>>3132922
I am not sure if that points that it is the races themselves as it is the SES backgrounds that they have that would effect those variables. As he even noted, people with lower SES tend to make less patents. That would also explain the strong correlation in the first graph for firm diversity vs productivity. In the secon graph, the correlation is pretty small.
>>
>>3132939
Welcome to the brave new world
>>
>>3132951
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/24/racial-diversity-may-reduce-overall-innovation/
Intermingling uplifts non-white status but has degenerative effects on the white population. By the numbers, "equalizing" the races will cause a general uplift in the human condition, in the same way that taking half of a family's earned income and redistributing it to a few dozen homeless people makes more people better off.
>>
>>3132960
Didn't mean to include that link in there but w/e.
>>
>>3132942
There are many societies that were diverse. In the past an today. China, India, Nigeria, Russia, Malaysia, Peru, Brazil, Ancient Egypt, Rome, and so forth. All these countries have/had several different ethnicities that would inhabit their population. It isn't just white people and it certainly isn't solely due to propaganda. As I've posted earlier in the thread, a dated article hows brits talking about immigrant whites having more babies in some areas than brits. So it isn't only non-whites that come to white countries. If you were expecting someone from finland to move to the US and get a greencard, you'd be mistaken. There's more incentive to move from a 3rd world country to a 1st world country.

>>3132942
The rise in identity politics comes from media desu. People are inflating its importance way to much with soros funding organizations like BLM
>>
The thing about whites is that we're gonna disappear sooner or later
Mix an Asian with a white, you get a yellow cuck-lord that is ashamed of his descent
Mix a black with a white, you either get a brown person or a black person, but not white.
No matter what race the white mixes with (except white itself) , the son ends up non-white
>>
>>3132960
>http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/24/racial-diversity-may-reduce-overall-innovation/

Oh and one part in the article when he talks about schools with a majority of blacks also once again is going pretty blindly. It could be more due to culture of the areas and things such an single motherhood. Places with majority blacks could have white trash and wiggers too.
>>
so when are the mods going to delete the thread
>>
>>3132972
But then how did whites come from blacks who were the originals?
>>
>>3132966
Can you name a point in history where a nation's government imported races from across the world to the point of it's historic population going extinct? Also those empires suffered from their heterogeneous populations. India, Brazil, Egypt, and Rome are all examples I know a lot about, specifically.
>There's more incentive to move from a 3rd world country to a 1st world country.
Which is why first world nations should be preventing these people from coming in. Instead, they are doing the opposite.
>The rise in identity politics comes from media desu
Having a group identity is natural impulse. It can be manipulated to an end, but not in a vacuum.
>>
>>3132975
There's new evidence to suggest that the out of Africa theory isn't true.
>>
>>3132982
Well? Come on, link the evidence man, I need to see this.
>>
>>3132984
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
You can use google, can't you?
>>
>>3132978
>to the point of it's historic population going extinct

Once again, where is the proof that immigration is what is causing whites to have lower birthrates?

>Also those empires suffered from their heterogeneous populations

You asked to show nations that had diversity without any real policies coming for it.

>Which is why first world nations should be preventing these people from coming in. Instead, they are doing the opposite.

I do not follow. How open do you think the US's immigration is?

https://www.us-immigration.com/us-immigration-news/us-immigration/how-long-does-it-take-for-an-immigrant-to-legally-come-to-the-united-states/

>Having a group identity is natural impulse. It can be manipulated to an end, but not in a vacuum.

This is true, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a reason people are blaming other groups. It is not simply because of tribalism though it feeds off it.
>>
>>3132519
>starting up video
>decide to fast forward a few seconds
>first word I hear is "diverse"
Ohboyherewegoagain
>>
>>3132974
Does ic even have mods?
>>
>>3133001
Mods don't give a shit about your fee fee's
>>
>>3132974
Huh?
>>
>>3133001
they deleted some dude spamming threads about his own work like 3 times within the same hour before

pretty sure this falls under inciting flamewras or soem shit

i hate forced diversity as much as anyone else but look at this shithole of a thread LMAFO
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/co/
>>
>>3132989
That doesn't really disprove anything...

>The tree shows the alpha-haplogroup, which is the ancestral haplogroup of the African and non-African haplogroups...
> A
region of the origin of the alpha-haplogroup ~160,000 ybp remains unknown...
>The Europeoid family of haplogroups arose apparently
in the triangle between Central Europe on the west, the Russian Plain (Eastern European Plain) on the east and Levant on the
south.
>>
>>3133016
I am autistic, wat let me try to fix formatting

>The tree shows the alpha-haplogroup, which is the ancestral haplogroup of the African and non-African haplogroups...
> A region of the origin of the alpha-haplogroup ~160,000 ybp remains unknown...
>The Europeoid family of haplogroups arose apparently in the triangle between Central Europe on the west, the Russian Plain (Eastern European Plain) on the east and Levant on the
south.

>>3133015
I mean, this is the logical conclusion of all the cringe threads
>>
geez, mods aren't doing their job. this thread is shitshow with nothing to do with this board.
>>
File: 1437608656796.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1437608656796.gif
1MB, 195x229px
Oh man, this thread was really informative about art and animation.
>>
>>3133143
Youd think a budget large enough to cast jaden smith couldve been used to bump the animation quality.

Some people are claiming this is suppose to be a parody. Almost similar to school girl crush from ADHD, but even that was shitty.

Hell didnt netflix do castlevania? Surely they can pull a GiTS 1995 out of their ass if they tried hard enough
>>
File: Crying Laugh.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Laugh.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>3132892
>When the white race dies off, white civilization will die along with it.
Sure thing Cletus
>>
>>3132897
>Look at South Africa and Rhodesia to see how white minorities are treated by other races. The black governments talk freely and openly about unlawfully stealing their land and killing them off.
So now you know how it feels for what whites did to others for centuries.

>If America and Europe become minority white, do you think the whites there would be treated any better?
You probably thought Arpatheid was okay though.
>>
>>3132918
>Are you an expert on this field?Do you know more than actual scientists who is their job to learn about those things?
Actual scientists are silenced by SJWs because they fear losing their jobs. Anyone who isn't a crazy tumblrite knows trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>3132993
I like how you ignored the context of what the word was used in, retard.
>>
I consider myself pretty open minded about what I'll watch, but what the actual fuck is this horseshit-filled train wreck of an anime? I was thinking about watching Yu-Yu Hakusho again but I thought I should branch out. Then I see this thread. Hakusho it is.
>>
>>3132519
Didn't I say neflix was investing more and more in animation? It's only a matter of time until we revive western animation in the states.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.