[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>You're scared of posting on /ic/ consistently because you just draw as a hobby like an hour a day but you're scared some assholes post your work and use you as an example of autistic improvement like firez or nosebro

Art belongs to me, don't bully
>>
>>3051656
so scared you make your own thread for it, attention whore

kys
>>
what is wrong with Firez?
>>
>>3051692
Everything, same face syndrome, lives in a fucking shit hole, suicidal, hardly makes progress, tries to hide his lack of drawing skills by polishing turds
>>
start doing fundamentals squats and take 200mg of loomis daily op
>>
>>3051656
Don't worry, we won't make fun of you, but stick to beginner thread for a year or two.
>>
YO! Is that ¥olandi Vi$$er???
>>
>>3051728
no
>>
>that fucking filename
If you don't want to be made an example of stop subtly tripfagging. Lose your identity when asking for critic. Stick to the beginner thread and you'll be fine. If you do not want to improve and just want a hugbox go to tumblr.
>>
>>3051656
Just post on >>>/i/ or something.
>>
>>3051656
use pencil and paper instead of mspaint and a mouse
>>
>>3051697
stop shitting on firez, he's not that bad of an artist and definitely way better than nosebro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.