[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw i got laid just because i can draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 3064-004.jpg (17KB, 704x416px) Image search: [Google]
3064-004.jpg
17KB, 704x416px
>tfw i actually got laid just because i can draw
kek feels good man

Story time!
>be me
>26y/o artist
>gay but completely autistic/neet/shy/virgin-robot
>1 year ago i started to be in a Bear Community
>holy shit its full of big muscular daddies
>all of them basically GREEK GODS im not even kidding - they look like those Zeus/Hercules statues
>dick goes diamonds but i myself go depressive because i dont have a chance (im a massive virgin neet faggot after all)
hope its not too long...cont:
>make friends with those greek gods on Facebook, where i randomly post pictures
>they all amazed by my art. And its not too hard to me to draw them
Lets end this story - i finally had an amazing fucking sex you can possibly wish with one of the most 1000000000/10 men. All because he likes my art and i drew him and that flattered me
>tfw i had sex with high quality human being
>tfw he actually calls me "mr.artist" and tells me how tallented i am
I am a skinnyfat with social problem. There is no way a person like me would be in a situations with such a high reward.
>>
>>3011970
Nice job, guy
>>
You stupid fag. The average gay literally has 80 sexual partners a year or some shit. The reason you got laid is because you went outside for once, not because you draw.
>>
>>3011974
thanks man!
>>3011978
>this jealous heterofag that is upset that he will be virgin forever
for a hetero you know about gays a lot to be honest.
>>
>>3011970
Got any advice for heteros? Literally what's the hetero equivalent of a bear community?
>>
>>3011988
no such thing
gays are on easy street after they come out
>>
>>3011988
Just post decent artwork on a social network like this degenerate..\
If it's good they might joke about getting a portrait done.
You can just go yeah sure like it ain't nothing.
>>
>>3011970
>gay
doesnt count, sorry bud
>>
>>3011988
>Got any advice for heteros?
um...idk what kind of advice you want from gay. We are so different. almost the opposites by how our rules work

But to be honest despite i was virgin faggot, i was quite popular with girls when i was in school and college.
All because i saw them as "friends, bros". I never was sweating or being awkward around them.

Despite my appearances they liked me just because i was so chill and natural around them.I even had 3 gfs before i decided to stop and accepted myself.
PS:
btw those 3 girls were so upset that i dont want to fuckt hem. I was with them because i wanted some nice time together like watching movies or playing vidya, wandering around.
>>3011989
>gays are on easy street after they come out

>you can be beheaded after you came out
>parents can throw you out after you came out
>people turn backs on you after you came out
>people will beat the shit out of you after you came out
>BUT HEY GAYS ARE ON EASE AFTER THEY COME OUT
>IM NOT GAY BTW IM JUST SAYING XDDDD
fuck off retard
>>
>>3011970
Am i the only one who thinks its a turn off when a girl starts symbol drawing?
>>
>>3011970
So some buff dude pounded your boy pussy and got free art out of it? Good for him
>>
>>3011981
>jealous

It's just amusing how naive you are even if this thread is completely retarded as consequence-it's not the same for heterosexuals and it's NOT because you draw.

>for a hetero you know about gays a lot to be honest.

I have a gay friend (well he says he's bi but he's full of shit lmoa) and like most gays he's being gay with some other gay every week or two. It's whatever.

>inb4 implying implications

It's current year + 2 you bigot
>>
>>3012006
>tfw i want someone to pound my boipussy ....
>>
>>3012003
I understand this, or when a girl artist only copies stuff, it's so weird that I find it off putting but I do
>>
>>3012030
its not really about copying, every time i see a girl drawing in public or anyone really. The second i see it's bad i no longer want to interact with that person at all.

Another thing that triggers me is people who cant draw who go to figure drawing sessions. I can't even concentrate because I'm focused on containing my comments.
>>
>>3012003
conversely, my vagina goes dry when I see a guy chicken scratching.
>>
>>3012030
>>3012034
Also when they hold the pencil weird and the pencil has some weird shit on it like an old anime chibi character with like brown shit all over it.
>>
>>3012036
>>3012035
how do we get you wet?
>>
>>3011993
I've done this before but I didn't get laid
>>
>>3012039
maybe youre not good enough!
maybe you need to stop drawing space marine and start drawing tumblr stuff
>>
>>3012003
I'm the opposite, I see some symbol drawing and I'm like "man, this girl likes art, I find a reason to impress her, might go somewhere."

And then I never do because I'm a social retard coward.
>>
File: 1445402137827.gif (3MB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1445402137827.gif
3MB, 500x402px
What kind of girls are into artsy men?
>>
>>3012047
the retartet ones.
>>
File: 1496120539331.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1496120539331.png
349KB, 757x632px
>gay
at this point i question why you think anyone would be interested in reading your blog post.
>>
>>3012047
its not really like that, its more like you have to be good looking in the first place. then they'll see you drawing and go up to you and ask questions and go like ooh youre so good at this
blah blah blah fucking blah

wow its almost like they expect to get sex in return for compliments. really makes me thincc
>>
>>3012054
Well, even retarded can be sexy.
>>
>>3011970
Good for you dude, but unfortunately that doesn't work for straightfags
>>
>>3012035
Would love to make you wet with my art
>>
>>3011970
>gay
Doesn't count, gays are sluts.

also
>its not too hard to me to draw them
> not too hard
You had your chance, and you blew it.
>>
File: Capture.png (357KB, 419x411px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
357KB, 419x411px
>>3012065
>>
>>3011996
>people turn backs on you after you came out
I thought that was the point.
>>
>>3012196
this settles it, im confident akirel is a roastie.
>>
>>3012035
this is motivation to stop the chicken scratching
>>
>>3012034
>people who cant draw who go to figure drawing sessions
You sound like a rotten festering cunt. You hate that people are trying to improve because you're stagnating.

This is the same as saying that you hate seeing fat people who are working out.
>>
>>3012228
people who are 40+ and have tons of expensive tools and use odd mediums like watercolor. These people are forever bad, they're people watching, and the lack of their motivation is the reason why one in every 3 sessions its a fatty posing.
>>
>>3011970
Sounds like the real reason you had trouble finding a partner is your lack of self confidence and respect.

Kinda happy for you. I haven't got laid in years.
>>
>>3012047
Think about why do girls like men who draw.
It tells them you're passionate about something, that you're capable of abstract thinking and that your fingers are steady and confident (wink wink).
It's even better if you practice drawing from your shoulder and your whole arm, so your whole body can manage confident precise movement.
>>
My fetish is drawing myself fucking loli versions of adult women. There are some kinky ones who are really into that
>>
>>3012290
Got a tumblr or some shit?
>>
>>3012295

Dude that shit is fucking ILLEGAL where I live. It's basically producing CP. No way I'm posting that stuff.
>>
>>3011970

Doesn't count considering that gays have events where they're allowed to have sex with each other publicly.

http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php

It's like bragging that you can breath oxygen.
>>
>>3011988

Their advice won't work because women, even slutty women, have higher standards for men than gay people. You won't find them barebacking for syphillis in toilets.
>>
>>3012211
Took me a second, but you made me laugh. gj
>>
>>3012312
I looked through this. It's a few hundred nasty old men. Maybe in San Francisco shit like that happens all the time but for us normie homos with standards and living literally anywhere outside of California or Florida, gays are sparse, and sex is sparser.
>>
>>3012319
>You won't find them barebacking for syphillis in toilets.
You won't find gays doing that outside of Cali/Florida either.
>>
cool bruh, can I see your stuff, Im a sucker for dem bears as well, pref the chubby cute ones :3
>>
>>3012512
Keep living in denial, or ignorance. At least you're not aware of the horrible gay truth
>>
>>3012518
Oh please, all knowing hetero who is not involved in the gay community whatsoever, please impart your knowledge upon me, a simple faggot who's only been part of the gay community for 20+ years and has seen the gay scene in every state in the country.
>>
Okay so can you stop this nonsense and post the stuff you drew for the guy?
You can censor the face out if you want.
>>
>>3011996
He meant in the sexual department autismo. I'm bisexual and it's so easy to get men, they just throw themselves at you. It's just easy to get a man because you yourself are easy. You used the internet too fucktard, I'm sure your art was shit and he pityfucked you. Go on Grindr and you will get so many guys to the point you can have sex with three different men a day. Also this isn't fucking Nigeria assist you live in a first world country.
>>
>>3011970
>I somehow managed to convince a guy to stick his dick in me.

kek. Congrats, anon.
>>
>>3011970
>be me
who else would you be?
>>
>>3012039
Being ripped helps.
>>
>>3011970
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.