[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get digital copy of Drawing Books?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2eabb82b9c8b7edc92e6eab73d2a2ed0.jpg (863KB, 2676x2538px) Image search: [Google]
2eabb82b9c8b7edc92e6eab73d2a2ed0.jpg
863KB, 2676x2538px
Hi /ic/

I own a fair size collection of drawing books ranging from loomis to bammes to stuff i got from japan. I specifically want a folder that contains a scanned copy of every single of these books as a 700 width jpeg files, so i can look at it on my phone and it wont take up too much space.

Any idea how to go about doing this? I was considering taking a picture of every page individually.
>>
File: 1484436600171.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484436600171.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>2994267
Scan or photograph the pages, dump them on a personal cloud storage (Dropbox, Mega).
>>
>>2994454
Scanning seems like it could take hours, and i think i might take pictures.

Do you know any tools that with automatically resive hundreds of photos at once?
>>
>>2994455
Wouldn't be necessary if you only save the essential stuff or the practice guides/reads to the cloud.
As for the resizing job, I wouldn't know of such a tool. I'd however make the files into .png's It will take up more storage space, but at the same time won't deteriorate as when moving files over and over again.
You can however (if you're dedicated enough) take pictures and dump them all together in a .pdf document. For that, you'd need Word.
>>
>>2994455
Photoshop has scripting and the built in image processor that can save files to a specific size.
>>
>>2994267
>700 width
I don't know man, do it like conventional scanners and decide from height instead of width?
heights like
x720
x1280
x1920
x2560
x5120
>>
Cut off the spines of your books. Now you have loose pages. Buy a scanner that passes the stack of pages through. Voila!
Then you can probably rebind your books with the rings, or they may be able to get glued back together
>>
Just use the real books.
>>
Tried pinterest instead?
>>
So nobody knows where to download?
>>
anybody?
>>
>>2994267

Does nobody know about the artbook thread or something? >>2999582
>>
>>2994455
you can pay someone to scan them, it's not that expensive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.