[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abloo bloo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: le sad chin man face.jpg (387KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
le sad chin man face.jpg
387KB, 2464x1648px
I'm not going to make it. Actual years later, why do I even try? I'm a soulless autistic born again virgin circumcised cripple dick striving imposter nerd faggot low test myopic numale omega retard cunt with no chance in hell of making anything worthwhile in this lifetime.

How do you give a two-dimensional image 'character' when you don't have any character yourself? You can't.

How do you stop getting dragged into frivolities either by your friends or through your own dumb ass volition? You won't.

How do you go on living knowing that you're too much of an effeminate mental midget to exhibit even the most rudimentary improvement in anything, let alone something you feel so much admiration and aspiration for? You don't.

I'm old as shit and I draw worse than kids a third my age. It's not just the manual "act" of drawing I fail at either. If it's not a formless flat and featureless "figure" of indeterminate gender and bad anatomy holding its deformed mitten hands at its sides from a given angle it's got WAY too much personality and life for my machine-like sociopathic dullard dad bod gyno tits downs syndrome brain to handle and I hate that most of all. It's over, boys. See you on the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CK2hx377iU
>>
See you.
>>
>>2916691

Waste less time thinking about how everything is shit and try just doing stuff instead. Starving third worlder here, tried and tested method, trust me.
>>
File: 1455762571627.jpg (71KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1455762571627.jpg
71KB, 680x848px
>>2916688

You start by shutting the hell up and doing it anyway. Push through the pain, the process itself will make you a man. You're not a set person from the day you're born, your genes might control a great deal but we all have the capacity for destruction, and realizing that will make you respect yourself, and when you do, others will.

Want the harsh truth, little bitch? JUST, FUCKING, DO, IT. Don't think, DO. NO TALK, JUST DO. STOP SMILING LIKE A RETARD, AND GO. DO IT.
FUCK.
>>
>>2916688
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>2916745
>>>/r9k/
>>
i will bump this, family
>>
>>2916688
Shut up and draw some more faggot.
>>
>>2917172
Draw what?
>>
>>2917210
Step 1:
https://youtu.be/74HR59yFZ7Y
Step 2:
https://line-of-action.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/

Its gunna be shit but stick with it. Idk what else to tell you. All the resources you could need as beginner/intermediate are easily accessible on the internet. YouTube etc
>>
>>2917221
this
>>
>>2916688
git gud
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.