[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the Fuck do Feet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Tomzelt-new.png (122KB, 3400x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Tomzelt-new.png
122KB, 3400x4400px
I draw in a pretty simple style, 3 fingered hands and all that, its all VERY smooth and stylized. So I'm not looking for realism. However, no matter what style I'm drawing in... I can't do feet. Just can't. How the fuck. They never match up with the plane of the ground and they always look like shit. how do is feet. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>2721121
See

>>2721122

>implying youre not the same person
>>
>>2721131
literally my first time posting in months and my second time ever.

nah brah.
>>
File: Idiot tutorial.png (129KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot tutorial.png
129KB, 1280x1280px
>>2721121
You don't deserve actual effort, so have this infographic instead.
>>
>>2721121
>very smooth and stylized
Kys
>>
I say I draw in my own "Style" so I cannot be /bad/
>>
>>2721121

You don't have a style yet. Your so called "style" is just a lack of fundamentals. Read sticky and don't post threads like these
>>
Well, it matched the "style". I don't know what more do you want from it.
>>
File: cell_phone_anus_caner.jpg (99KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
cell_phone_anus_caner.jpg
99KB, 634x960px
>>2721121 (OP)

Not even Memeing, it sucks, you need Loomis. Read the damn sticky.
>pic related is your feet on "muh style"
>>
>>2721131
>>2721142
>>2721686
>>2721695
>>2724217
>>2724218
>>2724245
>>2724858
I'm new, why does everyone have a stick up their ass. is this the norm? Just help the guy lol
>>
>>2724892
You don't need to take your shitty name off to make it look like someone is supporting you.

/ic/ is very elitist and everyone likes to be the one to point out to the guy who doesn't draw good that he doesn't draw good (ESPECIALLY when you bring up the style argument. you're just feeding us at this point). Especially behind a veil of anonymity you can get away with saying anything. Don't expect serious responses if you don't even know your fundamentals (which you clearly don't). If you do want to make an effort at improving, read the sticky, start on your fundamentals and come back in about a month.
>>
File: 2.角度控制和攝影機_p3.jpg (3MB, 1000x6351px) Image search: [Google]
2.角度控制和攝影機_p3.jpg
3MB, 1000x6351px
>>2724892
Welcome to /ic/, now get the fuck out.

But seriously, think boxes in perspective.

If you cant put boxes in perspective, read the sticky and read Perspective Made Easy.
>>
>>2724892
I'm >>2724245 and I was just being honest. Reminds me of cutsie Christmas decorations with the feet offset for a easier silhouette.
>>
File: dragon-quest-vii-review-001.jpg (722KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-quest-vii-review-001.jpg
722KB, 1600x900px
>>2721121
forget drawing feet, just draw pointy shoes like all the pros
only fetish artists actually draw feet senpai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.