[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>894379
where is this from?
>>
>>894391
OP's asshole.
>>
>>894391
>>894398
Antichrist
http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/THE_ANTICHRIST_.aspx?S=59&WSD_HL=322#WSD_HL
>>
>>894379
He's saying Christianity is weak and effeminate. Probably because of the whole "turn the other cheek" thing and how the religion has historically been one of the oppressed and the enslaved. Compare this to Islam which was founded amidst conquest and other "manful" virtues.
>>
>>894402
good point, he always romanticized the war and proclaimed the right of the strongest etc
>>
>>894379
>le islam is manly meme
In the meantime Christian civilization has colonized the entire world, including Muslim countries as well, invented countless new technologies, went to space and improved the overall quality of life thousand times. All the while Muslims remained uncultured sandniggers who fight themselves all the time, lol.
>>
>>894424
missing for the point for 400 bob
>>
>>894424
"Christian" civilization you mean.

19th Century Europe was the secularization of "Christian" civilization.

You were, and have always been, casuals to your religion.
>>
He didn't know. Nietzsche was full of shit about many things and this was one of them.
>>
>>894379
That the values of golden-age Islam (and let's not kid ourselves that he refers to the even more slavish Islam that's popular today) were more worldly, harsh, courageous than the idealist, romantic, egalitarian Christanity he saw first-hand. also >>894424

>>894424
You haven't taken onboard his separation of hellenic and judeo-christian values. Much of what you attribute he would hand to the former, and what is left to the latter would usually be due to how viral comforts and "letting oneself go" is.
>>
File: LastChristian.jpg (139KB, 641x838px) Image search: [Google]
LastChristian.jpg
139KB, 641x838px
>>894424
>In the meantime Christian civilization has colonized the entire world, including Muslim countries as well, invented countless new technologies, went to space and improved the overall quality of life thousand times.

Bragging about privileges, while there are slaves in africa, how unchristian of you.
>>
>>894379
>>894402
>>894410

I get the feeling Nietzsche loved to take it up the ass, by a very manly individual who could conquer his rectum and spread seed deep inside him.
>>
>>894379
at the time europeans had respect for islam, they saw a clean orderly society well adapted to their inhospitable desert conditions, wise imams would teach boys gathered round in the sand under the shade of a palm tree embuing them with mystic oriental wisdom from civilizations far older than europe's that helps them navigate life in ways that the decadent materialistic europeans lost long ago and the common man was respectable even if their sultans were not
>>
>>894824
Jesus Christ, get your homosexual fantasies out of here, for fucks sakes, what the hell is wrong with you...
>>
Nietzsche thought that the only person of value in the bible was Pontius Pilate lol, so he had some angsty stick up about religion. enlightened or not, opinions are like assholes everyone has them
>>
>>894865

Look dude, I have fucked mares in the past and I can tell you that I am definitely not a homo. I am just saying Nietzsche is sounding kinda gay to me right now.
>>
>>894876
Look son, you are projecting some homosexual stuff into here, and this isn't the board to discuss your fantasies, I don't give a shit if you are gay, I'm all for you people doing as you wish, but don't bring over that bullshit into here.
>>
>>894927

You´re the only one projecting here.

>Everyone who says anything about homosexual acts must be homosexual himself

Yeah, go get a dick to suck already, you gay faggot.
>>
>>894824
i get the feeling you love taking it up the ass
>>
>>894935

I get the feeling you are butthurt someone messed with your favorite philosopher
>>
>>894934
Can you please stop talking about your sexuality, it's beginning to annoy me.
>>
File: 1458739456060.png (242KB, 538x439px) Image search: [Google]
1458739456060.png
242KB, 538x439px
>Yfw Nietzsche would be a reddit-tier liberal supporting the mass immigration of Muslim refugees.
>>
>>894944

What, you boyfriend left you? If you want this to end, just stop answering my posts with your gay-ass projections.
>>
>>894402
>christians are a bunch of weak pussies that get oppressed.
>christians are a bunch of invasive barbarians that use cheistianity as an excuse for genocide
The ride never ends
>>
>>894952
Dude, can you please take your shit to some lgbt forum.
Thanks.
>>
>>894963

Dude, seriously. Can you please take your gay-ass shit to >>>/lgbt/ ?

It is starting to annoy me. Thanks.
>>
>>894969
You replied to the wrong post.

You meant to reply to this guy >>894952, and yes, he is indeed an annoying individual.
>>
>>894981

You replied to the wrong post.

You meant to reply to this guy >>894963
, and yes, he is indeed an annoying individual.
>>
File: 6464.png (611KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
6464.png
611KB, 600x677px
>>894379
Compare the lives of Jesus and Muhammed (pbuh). One conquered various powerful civilisations and forged an empire, one was a permament victim who died as head of a small and basically irrelevant cult which ended up appealing to Roman slaves.
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (737KB, 1444x1984px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
737KB, 1444x1984px
>despises Christianity as being a narcotic to dull the pain of reality
>loves Islam
>>
>>894946
>nietzsche
>endorsing "compassion" ever
>>
>>895040
Jesus is also a prophet in Islam though
>>
>>895125
When you say Jesus, people think of Christian Jesus, who (by the Islamic account) is so corrupted from the initial truth as to be basically fictitious.
>>
File: 1455579414250.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1455579414250.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>895119
>competition and the cultivation of a superior blend of humanity forged against an ideology aggressively attacking the west's inequities

FTFY
>>
>>894946
Doubtful, considering Europe now has first hand experience with the lazy filth, and video sharing / the internet is a thing now. Nietzsche's views on Islam is almost 100% based on the fact that he learned everything outside the countries he roamed in through reading second hand accounts of things.
>>
>>895206
Nietzsche wasn't a biological determinist of any kind though
>>
File: 1458865596858.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1458865596858.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>895220
>video-sharing and the internet
>not right-wing propaganda meant to galvanize idiots

all my first hand experience has been they're hard working, nice, honest people. socially conservative, but still laid back.
>>
>>895230
That's great. My experience has been that most of them are dumb, lazy, and disrespectful. But I'm an American, not a European.
>>
>>895224
From the Will to Power, 748, 49

>"I should like to know how much must, in a total accounting,
be forgiven a people who, not without us all being to blame,
have had the most grief-laden history of any people and
whom we have to thank for the noblest human being (Christ),
the purest sage (Spinoza), the mightiest book and the most
efficacious moral code in the world. Moreover: in the darkest
periods of the Middle Ages, when the cloud banks of Asia had
settled low over Europe, it was the Jewish freethinkers, scholars,
and physicians who, under the harshest personal constraint,
held firmly to the banner of enlightenment and intellectual
independence and defended Europe against Asia; it is
thanks not least to their efforts that a more natural, rational
and in any event unmythical elucidation of the world could
at last again obtain victory and the ring of culture that now
unites us with the enlightenment of Graeco-Roman antiquity"
remain unbroken."
>"the value and meaning of contemporary culture lie in
mutual blending and fertilization."
>"what a blessing a Jew is among Germans."

>Nietszche
>fits neatly into a single label

uh huh
>>
>>895237
Funny, that's my experience with most Americans.

And I'm an American.
>>
File: nice hardworking man.png (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nice hardworking man.png
296KB, 640x480px
>>895230
kek
>>
>>895250
>black

well there's your problem right there
>>
File: >Asians.jpg (99KB, 615x766px) Image search: [Google]
>Asians.jpg
99KB, 615x766px
>>895261
I can do this all day you know.
>>
>>895266
>thread on front page with people joking about sexual slavery
>two other boards that is 90% of the time half-serious about wanting to take womens rights away

and here you are denigrating these guys for bringing the memes to life

not very nietzschian of you

>i can do this all day

is that supposed to impress anyone? i can masturbate to videogames all day but i don't run around bragging about it.
>>
File: Religion of Peace.jpg (139KB, 962x710px) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.jpg
139KB, 962x710px
>>895275
Nietzsche was a cuckold and I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm only pointing out that it's not unreasonable for Westerners to be fed up with Islam.

If you want to play the "NOT ALL MUSLIMS :)" game, Reddit and Facebook would love to have you.
>>
>>895302
>fed up

oh yeah, after we armed and trained their most extremist elements to take power, funded their wars, galvanized them against liberalism, social marxism, etc... assassinated many of their leaders, installing puppet regimes, toppling afore mentioned puppet regimes, creating the power vacuum that allowed ISIS to flourish, aided dictatorships in torturing muslim political dissidents all over the world, drowned countries in debt in order to take their resources and work their people in sweat shops, after all that WE'VE TAKEN ENOUGH OF THEIR CHERRY EASILY-FILMED, MEDIA-SPONSORED DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST US! WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE WRONGED

moralfags without a coherent moral identity. what a fucking laugh you all are.
>>
>>895336
Amazing b8 son
>>
>>895336
you can have all the guilt you want if you're from a NATO country pal, I don't give a hair on my bollocks about the cunts
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.